The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie Takes a Sexual Harassment Prevention Class

Kacie rolled her eyes. Another mandatory training session set up by the know-nothing corporate headquarters. There were classes on workplace rights, improving workplace diversity, stopping workplace bullying, and so on … ad nauseum. It wasn’t that these classes were necessarily bad ideas, but the classes were endlessly boring, taught by people that had no idea how the real world worked—their “here is a typical scenario” settings that were designed to teach about the bad behavior and how to stop it were instead laughable scenarios that never really would happen and would teach no one how to stop anything. The new mandatory training class was on sexual harassment prevention. Sure, Kacie would agree, this class was ideal for almost every guy she worked with. After all these men, professionals mind you, still stare, not just look, but blatantly stare, at my chest. Yeah, sure, they are 34 DDs, but still. Staring? But if the class was anything like the others, everyone would walk out not knowing anything about sexual harassment, not knowing how to spot it, prevent it, or educate about it, or worse, they would end up more likely to repeat it.

Kacie attended the class as required. It was held in one of the larger conference rooms. The room was full of men, including the instructor. Kacie, a junior executive, being the only female in her group, ended up being the sole woman in the room. Great. Every man in here will think I forced them to attend this training.

The class began. The instructor walked up. He was a man of about 50, maybe 60. Kacie rolled her eyes again. Like this guy knows anything about preventing sexual harassment. He probably surfs porn on his computer all day. Fucking perv. “Good morning everyone. My name is John Johnson. I’ve been asked by your CEO to teach this class on sexual harassment. I suspect many of you think this is stupid. In fact, raise your hand if this is dumb.”

No one dared do so for fear of retaliation.

“I suspected that. You are all afraid to say so. So let’s try this. I am passing out papers that have two check boxes. One for ‘stupid,’ and one for ‘good idea.’ All you have to do is mark which way you think. It is all anonymous, so nothing to fear.” Each ‘student,’ all executives of some sort, marked their papers. Kacie marked “stupid” for the obvious reasons. These classes never teach anything and even more, there is no way a man of this age could possibly understand.

The instructor collected the papers and looked them over. He smiled wide. “As I suspected, you all think this is stupid.” The entire class let out a muted chuckle. “See, you’re all relieved because you all think this is dumb. Me too. Now let me make myself clear. Why is this dumb? In my opinion, you are all grown-ups, and you all know the way things work. You all graduated college, got jobs, worked your way up to your current position and will assuredly go even higher. Being told that sexual harassment occurs, or what it looks like—well you all know the answers already. Likewise, you all know what to do. You aren’t children. So that begs the question—why are we all here then?” The class nodded along. Kacie was a little impressed that this man basically got it, although he probably should admit that there is at least some level of sexual harassment at every level of business. The proverbial glass ceiling still very much exists. “Well gang, we are here because we have to be here. It is mandatory. It is as simple as that. So let’s not waste time on things like saying, ‘hey Sheila, nice tits,’ is a bad idea. You all already know that. And let’s not waste time on ‘my eyes are up here,’ either. We all know where her eyes are.”

The class loosened up given how direct the instructor was, although Kacie felt odd that the word “tits” was spoken once and inferred a second time. She was the only one in the room with tits … err breasts, and she was self-conscience enough as it was given her 34 DD size.

“So what can we do with our time? Honestly, I have no idea, but you all must be here and I must instruct. So let’s go back to the days of substitute teachers. The boring ones, brought ‘instructional videos,’ while the cool ones brought ‘fun movies.’ I have a classic movie ready to show you. It is ‘9 to 5,’ an early 80s comedy about office sexual harassment. If nothing else, after the movie ends, we can discuss how the director approached the topic. And even if that leads nowhere, at least we were entertained for 90 minutes or so. You will see a young Dolly Parton as one of the stars. Her tits are, of course, one of the major topics assessed in the movie.”

Kacie frowned. Why does he keep saying ‘tits?” It is so … inappropriate. All the guys are looking at me. I wish I wore a heavier blouse or at least a heavier bra. Today’s blouse and bra combo has a bit of cleavage and now that is the sole focus of everyone I am sure. The instructor turned down the lights and the movie started playing on one of the screens against the back wall. As the movie started, Kacie also noticed an odd flickering. Typical “re-mastering” of an old VCR tape—not very well done. So many glitches. This movie hasn’t aged well. Kacie also noticed that she felt chillier, like the AC was tuned up, although she didn’t see anyone touch the thermostat. There was a hissing too—the sound was all messed up. In fact, if she didn’t know better it sounded like the hissing was coming directly into the room like an air leak of some sort, although Kacie didn’t smell anything scary, just a sweet aroma. The hissing was almost like white noise machine designed to put people to sleep.... ahhhh. Kacie’s eyes slowly closed.

The lights went on. Kacie opened her eyes. She must have drifted off for a minute or two. The instructor stepped to the front of the room although if Kacie didn’t know better it looked more like he and everyone else was walking back into the room. He even had a weird smirk on his face as he looked at Kacie. Fucking creep. Kacie looked down and saw she had slid down a bit in her chair and her skirt had hiked up exposing her stocking tops. She blushed and quickly adjusted herself. God, I bet he saw my panties too. She blushed more and suddenly became aware of how hard her nipples felt. She discreetly reached up to take a quick feel and sure enough they were rock hard and probably poking through her thin tight blouse. No wonder that fucking creep was staring. I should report him. Of all the places to be staring, during a sexual harassment training.

“Now let’s all get comfortable again and discuss the film in the context of today’s more modern world and more enlightened awareness of sexual harassment. You will recall that Dolly Parton’s character had really enormous cans. Yes?” Everyone nodded, although again Kacie wondered if this was really ok, even though it was true that Dolly has big titties … errr a large chest. “So we saw that the director made her tatas a focus of the film because her boss, we all assume, has a tit fetish. But as we now know, men do not have tit fetishes, but rather, it is simply a normal sexual instinct. Girls have the instinct to present their best qulaities and men havethe instinct to acknowledge and appreciate it.” Kacie looked confused. Wait. Normal instinct? “So we have to wonder why did the director focus so much on the bosses instincts when he should have focused on Dolly’s character. She objectively chose to flaunt her tits at her boss despite her clear lack of intention to let him motorboat her. Now why do you think she was able to get away with her clear harassment of her boss? Anyone?”

Kacie sat there stunned. Wait? She harassed him? But he was the one who was always staring at her yummy titties … I mean her chest. Kacie was trying to recall the movie she just watched but she couldn’t remember it at all. She was sure she didn’t sleep through the entire movie. It was just a quick cat nap although she couldn’t remember anything after smelling that sweet aroma—well except that dream where she let her boss fondle her tits until he fucked her over her desk. God. What is wrong with you girl? Get a grip. Pay attention.

“No one? Well I am not surprised given that all you men … errr and lady … are certainly better than most.” The instructor nodded at Kacie to acknowledge that there were not just men in the room, although he clearly was staring at her chest. “The boss in the film was kind heartened and felt bad for Dolly’s character which is why he let her get away with her clear flaunting of her chest without disciplining her. I suspect all of you men would do the same if, hypothetically, one of your co-workers had really big tits, maybe flashed some cleavage, even a little leg, and made sure you all knew it, even though she planned to never let you motorboat her.” Kacie blushed when they all looked over at her. I mean sure, it was true that, like Dolly, she had big melons … errr a large rack … I mean, a healthy chest … and that she wasn’t going to let them all motorboat her … well at least not all at once as that would take all day … but still it was embarrassing. “But really what is being accomplished letting a girl with big titties, titties that you could suck on all day before blowing your load all over them, flaunt them? Either she has to let you tittyfuck them or she has to be properly disciplined until she gets it through her little head that she must follow through with her teasing, stop harassing you, and let you have nice satisfying tittyfuck. I mean, right? Is this the type of sexual harassment that women impose on men that we men should allow to go unpunished?”

Wait. What did he say? He’s saying that I am harassing the men? But all I am doing is letting them see that I have a big set of delicious tits. How is that harassing? Oh god. I’m denying them access. I hope I don’t get into trouble.

“You see men. These modern women think that they can walk into an office with a tight blouse pulled over their fun bags and then have the nerve to walk right past without one quick ‘here you go Joe, have a feel,’ or one, ‘look I know you’re busy right now, but you can fuck them during a coffee break, ok.’ Honestly, this type of harassment has to stop. We can all agree. Yes?”

The men all nodded and then they all turned to look at Kacie. Kacie blushed wide. Oh god. I have been harassing these men for years. I could get fired, or go to jail. I have to … Kacie’s mind was spinning. Somehow this seemed wrong but it was all true. She had huge tits. Fact. She had never once offered to let a guy tittyfuck her during work hours. Fact. They all wanted to tittfuck her. Hell, they all probably wanted to blow their loads all over her gorgeous tits. Fact. God, they probably all want me to blow them too and maybe bend me over a desk and fuck me stupid … well even more stupid. And because they could see I have big tits but I am not letting them pound away between them, they were feeling harassed. Fact. It was all true. Every part. Oh no, I’m an … offender.

Kacie meekly raised her hand.

“Yes miss? Your little head has something to add to the discussion or do you just want to stand up so we can all see your biguns’ that you deny us the pleasure of using?”

Kacie blushed wide. Oh god, they think I am still a problem. She stood up. “No sir. I don’t want to flash you my tits. I mean I do but. No wait. I mean I want to ask if I am … I mean what if I … Maybe I could just let you all touch them before the day is out?” Kacie was beet red. She just offered to let all her co-workers cop a feel. It was wrong, but somehow it made sense that she had to do this. She wanted to apologize for being so unavailable and for flaunting and teasing and god, she wished they would all just fuck her right now.

The instructor smiled. “Thank you miss. That is … not particularly generous, but at least you’re learning. And the rest of you? Do you think this young lady has learned anything from the class? Is her offer of ‘you can all cop a feel’ enough? Or should she have progressed more from the training?”

One of Kacie’s co-workers stood up. Aaron. Kacie always liked him. He was always nice to her and she was pretty sure he respected her work, although she was just a dumb girl. “Yes. I think Kacie should take another step. If she is only going to let us cop a feel. She should at least take off her blouse and bra and let us have two handed grabs of bare tit flesh.”

The instructor smiled as Kacie blushed again. God I would love to have Aaron grab my big ol’ titties and squeeze them. It is the least I can do given all the years of harassing him without letting him have a tittyfuck. “What do you think … well that’s a strong word for you Kacie, given that although God blessed you with monster tits, he had to deny you something else like a good brain …but try really hard little lady and tell us what your little head feels about Aaron’s proposal to allow two handed bare tit grabs.”

Kacie’s head was spinning. She was just a dumb girl. All she had really was a couple of massive tatas for the men. It wasn’t fair that she had to answer such hard questions. “Ummmmm. I mean, I dunno. I guess if a guy says so, it must be right.” She giggled. “Is that a good enough answer sir? Otherwise maybe I could just give Aaron a tit fuck until her … ummmm … you know … like all over them?”

Aaron and the instructor both smiled wide. “I think she is getting it.” Kacie giggled more and clapped happily. She walked up to Aaron and smiled up at him. He was so tall. “Can I let you play with my titties now? Then will you like me better and stuff?”

Aaron smiled and grabbed one of Kacie’s tits through her blouse. Kacie moaned instantly. God, she loves having a guy grab her tits. I hope he knows he can lift up my blouse and get a better feel. The instructor smiled too. “Excellent, Kacie is finally getting it—although it usualy takes girls longer to learn anything as we all know. Now let’s all get in line behind Aaron and feel up Kacie until she is ready.”

Kacie smiled but wondered what he meant, until I’m ready? God, ready for what? Oh I hope I do this right. I don’t want to get into more trouble. Aaron started to undo Kacie’s blouse buttons and soon Kacie forgot what she was worried about because Aaron was smiling wide seeing her titties come into better view. He soon had her bra off too and was sucking on her tits. Kacie moaned so loud. God I love having my titties sucked. When he started rolling his tongue around her nipple, she felt herself starting to get really wet. Her legs got weak and she fell to her knees. She was staring tight at the front of Aaron’s pants and there was a big bulge. Oh god, that’s for me. Kacie wasted little time and had his cock out in seconds, and her tits wrapped around it a few more seconds after that. She smiled up at Aaron as the other men cheered her on. “She is such a dumb slut,” “I can’t believe it worked after just one dose,” “They are even bigger than I thought,” and so on.

Kacie focused on her task, making Aaron understand that she was sorry for harassing him all this time and making him cum all over her tits. She bounced up and down making sure to lick the head of Aaron’s cock each time it came up from between her monster juggs. She kept her eyes up on Aaron’s face because she wanted him to know how sorry she really was and how happy she was to apologize like a good girl. Aaron smiled back down at her which made her even wetter and when he grunted, Kacie could feel his cock throb more between her tits before a huge blast of jizz shot up and splashed over her face. Kacie squealed as she came too and kept bouncing up and down to make sure Aaron’s jizz got all over her. Ribbon after ribbon of his cum shot at her. Hitting her nose, her eyes, even into her hair. Kacie did her best to make it all come out but Aaron helped by pushing her mouth over the head of his cock and down to the base to make her suck him dry. Kacie came again as she heard him say, “Good little whore.” She knew that whore’s never harassed anyone, so he must have accepted her apology.

Two hours later, Kacie watched as the last guy left the room. She had cum all over herself. She was frosted like a cake from head to at least her waist. But each guy, one by one, accepted her apology. She was no longer a harasser. The instructor reminded her, however, that there were other men in other departments that needed to see she had been reformed, plus the CEO and the board of Directors. He even helped her realize how important it was that she spend time apologizing to everyone—so he bent her over the conference room table and pounded her hard until he filled her soaked pussy with more jizz. He said that would be a special reminder of how important it is to make sure all the men are happy with her.

Kacie wasn’t sure how that helped remind her, but she was just a stupid girl, so of course she couldn’t understand. But she secretly enjoyed getting fucked hard by the instructor. He probably has no idea that I love getting fucked in my mouth, on my tits, AND in my pussy. Then it hit her. Gosh, Kacie thought, I won’t be able to get any work done while I am fucking all the guys, but I’m just a girl anyway. The men can do the work, while I can make sure they are not harassed any longer. I guess it was a helpful class after all.