The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie Meets a Salesman, Part II

Kacie Gordon, the vice-president in charge of procurement, met the salesman again. She had to hand it to him. He convinced her to buy ice cream dispensers for an insurance office, which seemed such an odd choice, and yet one that she had to admit, she was proud to have ultimately recommended to her boss, the CEO. It was weird that she seemed to be the only one who regularly used the dispensers, which were eventually installed under her boss’s desk. Still, she enjoyed getting such a treat just about every day. Somedays, she even indulged and got two treats. She knew her boss always was happy to be there, sitting at his desk and encouraging her, even guiding her head as it bobbed up and down the dispenser, when she got her treat.

The best part, she never gained any weight. She even bragged to her boss that the ice cream diet was, if anything, helpful, as she often showed off, right before ducking under his desk for a yummy load of ice cream, how good she looked in her lingerie. He was always so nice and complimentary about that too. Normally of course, a girl would never show off her body in lingerie to her boss, a married man twice her age, but Kacie had come up with the idea of Lingerie Day, a day where the girls, of which Kacie was the only one in the office, would only wear lace colorful lingerie, stockings, heels, and nothing else, as part of the weekly dress code to promote transparency, and her boss agreed. Kacie suggested Lingerie Day only on days that needed in “ay,” so it wasn’t all the time. For example, it was never on New Year’s Eve, because that day ended in “ve” not “ay.” Of course, often New Year’s Eve occurred on, like last year, on a Friday, which ends in “ay.” On days like that where it is uncertain if it is Lingerie Day, Miss Gordon always plays it safe and follows the dress code.

Kacie sometimes secretly noticed how … ummmm “excited” her boss seemed to be under his pants if it was Lingerie Day and she came in for her treat, but she was a professional and would never stoop so low as to offer her body for his sexual release. It wasn’t like she was some sort of airheaded office bimbo who would rather being laying on her back getting pounded by her boss until he unloaded all over her aching tits. Sure, while bobbing her mouth on the dispenser under her desk, she often thought of that, but still she was an executive. She would never act on her fantasy … well maybe if he asked, but he never did. Besides, by the time she was finished with her ice cream, his pants always seems less … bulged out. Moreover, her boss was a consummate executive, never once even touching her or saying anything inappropriate. The closest he ever even came was the time she had dripped ice cream all over her tits—which had inexplicably fallen out of her bra cups while she was humming on the ice cream dispenser under his desk. He held them while she bobbed her mouth and slid his finger across her tits to clean off a big glob of ice cream and let her slowly suck it off his finger. Come to think of it, that happened more than once. Still, it was hardly inappropriate since she was the one who dribbled the ice cream in the first place.

Anyway, today, after her ice cream treat, she returned to her office for her scheduled appointment with the salesman. He had a special on a new chair that promoted back support, posture, and tension relief. Kacie rolled her eyes. Sure, a good chair might be somewhat helpful for maybe one of those things, but not all. But like before, she agreed to listen to his presentation, and besides, she was skeptical of the ice cream dispensers and that actually worked out well.

By the time the salesman was done with his presentation, Kacie caught herself with her eyes drooping. She hoped he didn’t notice as she didn’t want to be rude, but damn, he was boring and the presentation was, again, a bit unprofessional as the graphics were constantly flickering. Then he asked her if it was OK if he demonstrated the chair. Kacie agreed, and he rolled in a chair that looked just like hers.

“Seriously, that looks exactly like mine sir.”

“I agree Miss Gordon, but the features are not readily apparent until one sits in it with her chair buddy. As you will recall from the presentation, this chair works best when two people sit in it at the same time. Let me show you. I’ll be your chair buddy for this time, and if you buy the chair, I am sure your boss or one of you many co-workers will agree to be your chair buddy.”

What a stupid idea, she thought. Why in the world would there be a chair for two? Sure a bicycle for two. But a chair? Especially one that really only had place for one person to sit. Well she would give him a chance.

The salesman undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. Kacie was shocked at first but he reminded her, as the presentation explained, that the tension relief system that the chair was part of could sometimes wrinkle fine dress pants on men and that they had to remove them for maximum effect. Kacie tried not to lick her lips as she could see the salesman had brought his ice cream dispenser too and it was sticking out near the fly of his boxers, where he normally stored it. He then sat down and sighed contently.

“Mmmmmmm, Miss Gordon, this is so relaxing just sitting in it alone. I can feel the tension easing away, and I don’t even have my chair buddy yet. It only gets better after that. I am sure you’d like to join me so you can see for yourself.”

“Well OK, I guess, but your ice cream dispenser is sitting up in your lap. You’ll have to move it.”

The salesman chuckled. “Oh silly me, let me remove that, besides, the posture lever goes there anyway.”

“Posture lever?”

“I am sure you recall from the presentation Miss Gordon, the posture lever helps put your body in the best positioning for maximum posture comfort.”

Kacie didn’t recall as she sort of nodded off during the entire thing, but she didn’t want to embarrass him so she just looked in his eyes and nodded and before you knew it, he had installed the lever. It was funny too, because it looked remarkably similar to an ice cream dispenser, even with a mushroom cap on the top. If Kacie didn’t know better, she would kneel down and bob her mouth on it until it shot delicious salty ice cream into her hungry mouth. Alas, it was only the posture lever, not a dispenser. She guessed it must have had the same design team as the ice cream dispenser.

“Now normally I would ask you to remove your pants or skirt so they don’t get ruined, but luckily it must be that special dress code day today?”

Kacie smiled wide. “Oh yes, it is Lingerie Day—after all, it is a Tuesday.”

He nodded as if he remembered her skill for creating a comfortable transparent work environment.

“So the next thing is to sit so the posture lever is in front of your lap to gently force you to improve your posture.”

“So, like, it goes between my legs?”

“In a sense Miss Gordon. Here sit here on the seat, just careful not to sit directly on the posture lever.”

Kacie sat down carefully. She was glad they were alone at the moment as another person might think she was sitting on his lap rather than sitting on a posture improvement double chair. As she sat down, the lever rubbed up against the front of her panties. Unfortunately, some days, particularly on Lingerie Day, she was very sensitive there. Maybe it was all the friendly stares she got from her male co-workers. And now the lever was rubbing up against right where her … well … where her girls parts are. Her panties barely covered that area.

“Now Miss Gordon, you may need to adjust the lever from time to time. Just softly grasp it and use your hand to pump the lever slowly up and down to get it into the best possible position for you.”

Kacie nodded and put her small hand around the lever. It was warm and soft, yet hard too. It even stared getting bigger as she held it carefully. It felt as if it was throbbing and alive, not the inanimate object she knew it had to be. She began to pump it up and down, but that caused her hand to rub the front of her panties too. She was getting wet. It would be embarrassing if he knew, but because he was sitting behind her, really under her as chair buddies do, he never saw how wet she was getting.

“That’s it Miss Gordon, you are setting the lever just to the right position. Sometimes, however, there is a falling danger, as one expects with a double chair. But we have designed a safety harness to keep you from falling. Let’s get that wrapped on you, ok?”

Kacie was so busy pumping the posture lever, and inadvertently rubbing the front of her panties, that she just nodded. Then she felt the safety harness wrap around her. There were two arms that came around her, each with an end cap that had five separate lock-in extensions. He called them fingers. Kacie smiled as she felt the caps and the extensions cover her bra cups. They even squeezed gently and moved as if comforting her. When the ends of the extensions started to softly pinch her bra cups, causing her nipples underneath to get harder and poke through the lace fabric Kacie gasped and moaned. She has always had sensitive tits. The fact that her 34DDs were barely contained in her bra, exposed due it being Lingerie Day, and now being groped—well it only enhanced her sensation.

“Ah, I see you are getting the tension relief Miss Gordon. Now that the lever is primed, just sit and relax and let it gently do its job while the safety harness protects you from falling.”

Kacie nodded and bit her lip. It was lucky he couldn’t see the front of her body or he might notice the lever rubbing so much on the front of her panties that they were soaked and the safety harness extensions were pinching and squeezing her chest that her nipples were poking through her bra. Kacie had to admit however, that she was getting quite a bit of tension relief particularly after the safety harness started to seemingly lifted her up and then set her back down, over and over again, so that the lever was running up and down the front of her panties even more. It was like she was bouncing up and down in the chair and the lever was … oh god, she could tell she was gonna …. It was so inappropriate for her to enjoy the chair this much that she would …. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Kacie shuddered and moaned loudly as she creamed her panties, wave after wave of a powerful orgasm hitting her. She tried to hide her pleasure, but …. Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

“Oh good, you are really relaxing I can tell. Yes?”

“Oh fuck yes, yes, yes.” Kacie wished she said something more professional during this sales meeting, but god, what a great chair. He tried to return to a normal professional statement by saying something less crude, so she moaned out, “I came so hard sir. God if we weren’t at an office meeting, I might turn around and let you fuck my tits.” Kacie blushed as that came out a bit less professional than she hoped, but the salesman just nodded politely.

“Wait until we insert the posture lever into the ideal position. Then you’ll really feel the patented effects that the entire chair system offers.”

Kacie was breathing so heavily that she barely noticed one of the safety arms pull off her and lift her up from her bottom. The extensions on the cap got caught on her panties and accidentally slid them to the side before it lowered her … oh god, the lever, it’s going inside meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Kacie moaned more and more as the harness arm returned, this time catching on her bra and popping it off before the extensions grabbed ahold of her two bouncing tits. Kacie felt on fire as the harness extensions groped her bare tits, as well as lifted her up and down as the lever pounded up inside her from below. God, she was going to cum again if this kept up.

The salesman tried to say something about a dumbslut. Kacie remembered from the ice cream dispenser demonstration that a dumbslut was mentioned then too. She had to remember to ask about the dumbslut and find out what it was. She would after … Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum again …

Kacie’s eyes rolled back in her head, another powerful orgasm hitting her, and it felt like the posture lever was shooting electric charges into her as the salesman moaned like he was having his own orgasm, which was silly, as obviously he was a salesman, not a perv.

“God you dumbslut, you are so easy.”

Kacie was panting but knew that the dumbslut must have malfunctioned and that must be why it was leaking electrical charges into her. He must have meant the dumbslut was not so easy, she figured.

She was also worried that she might be in danger so she slid off the chair and saw the lever leaking. It almost looked like ice cream oozing out of a dispenser. Oh god, it was almost gone, but Kacie had to lick it off. The salesman held her head down so she could get every drop, which was nice of him. “Fuck you are a good girl.”

Kacie blushed as she really liked being called that but usually when she was on a date and giving the guy head because he got her a large soda to go with her burger and fries, not while being an executive who is simply cleaning up a leaking posture lever with her mouth.

Kacie smiled up at the salesman from her knees as the lever popped out of her mouth, flicking a string of lever juice across her lips and chin. It was a bit embarrassing given that her bra and panties both got essentially torn off by the extensions of the safety harness, and all she was wearing was her garter belt, white stockings, and high heels. Still, they were both very professional, and he was such a gentleman that he never even noticed. Good thing too, as the chair, Kacie had to admit, made her really horny for some reason. If they didn’t have a professional relationship, she might consider letting the salesman fuck her. God, she really needed a good fucking too, as it had been a while. Sure she came twice while sitting in the chair, but that isn’t the same as getting railed by some random guy.

“Wow, that really is a great chair. You are quite the salesman.”

“Well Miss Gordon, if I must say, you are my best customer. No one I have met yet has taken to our sales pitches as well as you. I figured our product would sell if we could find a girl with just the right combination of arrogance and stupidity. You know someone who was dumb as a rock but thought she was really smart. But obviously you are neither of those things.”

Kacie smiled as his kind words sunk in. She was a vice-president, not some dumb bimbo. She was glad he noticed. “Wow. Thanks. You know, it’s funny too, because sometimes I think some people see me, first being the only female here, and second being that I have, if I have to say so myself and I do since I don’t flaunt them, a really big chest, that they think I am some sort of office eye candy. I am glad you see me for my skills.”

“A big chest? Really?”

Kacie blushed as it was kinda embarrassing that she put the salesman in that situation to look at her tits, which were being accidentally exposed due to her bra being torn off several minutes ago. That was her fault. “Yeah. They are …” She began to whisper. “… 34 DDs.”

“Really? Wow, I never noticed.”

Kacie blushed more. “You are sweet, and like I said a really good salesman. I want the chair for the office. And since …” Kacie whispered again. “… well, just don’t tell anyone, ok?” She then pushed out her bare chest. “See. Big huh?”

The salesman smiled. “Indeed Miss Gordon. I am glad I earned your trust to let me see them and to sell you this chair.”

Kacie smiled. Of course she trusted him. He never said anything about seeing her mostly naked and just acted like a pure professional. Kacie had to use all her will power to not just offer him a chance to fuck her right then and there as she was so horny. But she didn’t want to embarrass him. So she just let him quickly play with her tits until she came one more time.

While she was panting, the salesman stood up. “Now I best get this all packed up.” He tucked the position lever away and then pulled up his pants. “I will check back next week and make sure the chair meets your satisfaction. Just remember, it works best if you sit on it with your chair buddy.”

Kacie winked as she looked around the room for her bra and panties. “Of course. I bet I can get one of the guys here to do that with me.”

“I am sure of it. Good day Miss Gordon.”