The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie Meets a Salesman

Kacie Gordon, the new vice-president of procurement, sat there with a blank face. She had to fight the urge to nod off while the salesman droned on about an ice cream dispenser for the company. She stared at the screen displaying his PowerPoint presentation but it was utterly unprofessional. It had typos, poor grammar, and the amateur-level graphics. The screen kept flickering too. But she continued to politely stare anyway, doing her best to not fall asleep. After all, she wanted to prove to the Board that they made a good choice when they promoted her to the VP position and the salesman was a friend of the CEO, so she thought she better give the salesman at least this chance, even though it was still a silly idea to have an ice cream dispenser in a business and besides this salesman was a bit of a clown. She tried to focus but it was nearly impossible. Kacie was at least proud of herself for not openly falling asleep, although she honestly couldn’t recall much about what the salesman said during the 20 minute meeting. It was odd, and Kacie quietly chuckled to herself that the meeting started at 9:00 am, but the clock said it was almost 2:00 pm. She made a mental note to change the batteries on her clock as even though it seemed like she was sitting there forever, it couldn’t have been 5 hours.

Kacie tried to think about the rest of her schedule for the day to stay awake, but even that seemed impossible. As the salesman was talking about how his company’s ice cream had the ability to melt slower even in a warm room, Kacie somehow remember how warm she felt all the time in the office, which was why she suggested today be the first official “lingerie day” at the office. She couldn’t quite remember how long ago she made the suggestion to the Board, her idea being that it was a way to appear transparent to investors. She was always coming up with good ideas to turn this old company around and face the now 20+ year old century. No wonder she got promoted. But damnit, she forgot about it when she got dressed today and she was only wearing her normal cotton underwear plus her rather drab long skirt and heavy blouse. Worse, it was so warm in the conference room during the presentation. Hot even.

Good thing Kacie remembered that she brought her best lingerie in a separate bag that was on the table. She was sure the bag wasn’t there when the salesman walked in, but she must have instinctively brought it into the conference room and set it on the table while he was talking. On “lingerie day” it was important to wear colorful and lacy lingerie, so Kacie casually undid her blouse and skirt and let them fall to the floor, careful not to interrupt the salesman’s presentation. She then took off her cotton panties and heavy minimizer bra. This was her usual bra to keep her 34 DDs from bouncing around, but it was the wrong bra for “lingerie day.” She was certain that the salesman was so busy talking that he didn’t even notice her undressing and eventually standing there naked. She then slowly put on her pink garter belt and then the pink stockings. On “lingerie day” stockings go one first. If the salesman was paying attention her would have seen her boobs slowly sway as she eased up her stockings and slid her hands up and down her now nylon covered legs, but he was busy talking about his stupid ice cream. She then slid up her lace panty. She noticed her pussy was a bit wet, which must have been from her excitement on her thinking about her promotion. Her titties gently bounced as she slowly rubbed the front of her panties as she thought about how hard she worked to earn this important promotion. She quietly giggled to herself thinking that the salesman might think she was hitting on him if he bothered to pay attention to her. Good thing he was caught up in his incredibly boring and worthless ice cream presentation. Finally, Kacie hooked on her matching pink lace pushup bra, slowly caressing her juggs as she felt her rock hard nipples poking through the thin lace fabric. The bra barely covered her nipples anyway and the tops of her mounds were bursting out of the top of her bra cups. She really didn’t need a push up bra given her 34 DD chest, but all the same, on “lingerie day” it was important to really look her best. She also slid on her pink 4 inch heels and sat back down. She smiled at the salesman as he looked over at her. She made sure to slowly lick her lips so that he’d think she was interested in his ice cream. She doubted that he even noticed that she changed while he droned on about a product she knew she wasn’t going to buy.

Kacie was hoping the presentation was over, but the salesman continued talking more about the ice cream. He said something about how their product was all natural with no artificial additives. Kacie nodded and pointed out that her chest was likewise all natural. It seemed like the right thing to tell him given that she at least wanted him to think she was interested in his product. To keep up her charade, Kacie even offered the salesman the opportunity to squeeze, but only through her bra, to be certain that her chest had no silicone or other additives either. It was a good thing he didn’t know how sensitive her chest was, so Kacie did her best to keep her moans to a minimum as she squeezed and pinched her chest carefully going all over each breast to feel the lack of surgical enhancement. Kacie was a bit embarrassed at how her nipples got even harder as he pinched them over and over thru the lace fabric of her bra. Kacie closed her eyes for a moment as she felt herself near a climax. She normally didn’t orgasm at work, but it was one of those things that sometimes happen when she is doing her duties, like listening to a sales pitch. The salesman was too busy testing her all natural chest to notice that she came and moaned loudly and screamed out, “fuck I’m cumming.” He was even surprisingly very professional and never once popped a breast out of her bra cup. When he finished testing out her chest, Kacie let the salesman continue with his presentation. She thought to herself that it was a good thing she was in her proper business clothes, even if they were “lingerie day” clothes, and was concentrating on work, as the salesman’s touch on her chest otherwise would have made her feel extra horny, even more than she felt from simply carrying out her work duties. When he wasn’t looking, she quickly reached down and softly rubbed the front of her now soaked panties just to take a bit of the edge off, and well to cum one more time. She didn’t hear much of his presentation for a few minutes as she brought herself to that second orgasm.

The salesman then talked about how he was glad Kacie gave him an audience and not blow him off. Kacie lied and said it was her pleasure to hear him out. She added that as a professional, she would never blow off a vendor and if anything she would endeavor to do the opposite and just blow a vendor. The salesman smiled and appreciated her kind words. “It is so nice to have such an honest conversation with a vice-president like you Miss Gordon, and I hope you’ll blow me often.”

Kacie rolled her eyes. Yes, she knew her job was to not blow off vendors and instead just blow them, but she had no plans to blow this particular vendor often and would only blow him this one time. His product was simply not going to get her approval as an ice cream dispenser in a business office setting made no sense. So yes, she was just doing her due diligence to blow him, but again, just the one time. When he asked her if they could pencil into her schedule when she might be able to blow him, Kacie looked over her calendar. It was booked solid. She suggested that if he met her in the parking lot after work around 5:00 she would be able to blow him then, otherwise it might not be for weeks. He smiled and agreed and the meeting was about to wrap up as Kacie wrote “blow salesman in parking lot” into her calendar for 5:00 later in the day.

As he was packing up his presentation materials, the salesman asked Kacie if she would want to try any of the flavors. Kacie thought about it for a moment. It was stupid to try something that she was never going to order for her company. On the other hand, even though the salesman didn’t notice, Kacie remembered that she got a bit excited and came once when he was checking her surgery-free tits and once again during his presentation and was still a little horny, and some ice cream might help cool her down, so she agreed to try it.

The salesman smiled. “Thank you Miss Gordon. I really appreciate it. I have a team outside that can bring in the different flavors.”

Kacie rolled her eyes. Even though she was needing to cool off given how horny she was, she wished she hadn’t agreed as she had a busy day ahead of her. But it was too late now. While he kept packing up his materials and getting his team, Kacie could keep softly rubbing the front of her panties. Even if he noticed, the salesman didn’t say anything. Besides, he must know that every executive sometimes has to rub her panties during meetings, especially if despite two orgasms, she was still needy. It was common knowledge, although Kacie wasn’t quite sure how long she had been cumming during meetings and then following it up with rubbing herself at the end of meetings. It didn’t matter, the salesman was, like her, a professional.

He stepped out and was gone for only a minute before his team came in with him. Kacie smiled and stood up, shaking the hands of each man. They all seemed very excited to meet her, probably because she is so important. But their excitement caused them to shake her hand quite vigorously, and her chest bounced in her bra. She was sure the men didn’t notice. Besides, they knew they had an appointment on “lingerie day,” so this was expected.

Kacie was impressed with the diversity of the team too. There was the salesman, who was an older white man, and his team of a young black man, a middle aged Japanese man, and even an older Native American man.

The salesman got her attention. “Now you’ll recall from the presentation that our dispensers are very unique and perhaps the best in the industry.”

Kacie nodded again, trying to remember what was special about the dispensers from the presentation, but all she could think about was how bad the presentation was and how strong she was to not fall asleep during the 20 minute ordeal. Damn—she could see the salesman’s watch. It said 5:30, but that had to be wrong, it was no later than 10 am.

“And our product comes in a variety of flavors. Randy has the chocolate dispenser. Akio has the lemon dispenser. Dakota has the raspberry dispenser. And I have the vanilla dispenser. As I am sure Miss Gordon here would like to try all the flavors and compare, I suggest we all produce our dispensers and let her go back and forth until she has had a chance to taste every flavor to her to her complete satisfaction. Miss Gordon, is this acceptable?”

Kacie nodded as she struggled to recall from the presentation how the dispensers were somehow unique. The only part she remembered for sure was that the dispensers were not automatic but had to be triggered by the operator.

After all four dispensers were lined up, Kacie smiled, just to appear polite.

“Now Miss Gordon, you will remember that the dispensers sometimes will churn out more ice cream than the customer wants, so maybe to be safe, you should remove your pink lace push up blouse, as you don’t want ice cream stains on it.”

Kacie nodded. Of course, she remembered that now. The dispensers can be a bit tricky and unpredictable. Hardly a good selling point, but she already agreed to taste the product, so she remover her lacy pink bra, or blouse, as the salesman called it. Good thing the men on this team didn’t know that normally an executive doesn’t bare her chest to a group of strange men.

“Now as you can see Miss Gordon, the dispensers have different sizes, but each one requires the customer to kneel down to best access the trigger mechanism.”

Kacie rolled her eyes. Unpredictable output and now kneeling. Another poor selling point for a product. But she had agreed to test the flavors, so she knelt down.

“Given that you’ve never used our dispensers before, I suggest you try the lemon flavor as it has the smallest dispenser. Akio, how about you let Miss Gordon use your dispenser.” Akio nodded and walked up to Kacie kneeling in front of him.

Kacie smiled up at the man because it was polite as he presented the lemon ice cream dispenser. It was a short, somewhat thick post with a mushroom or cherry type cap. Kacie could see that the cap had a small vertical opening where she guessed the ice cream would come out. At the back end of the post were two nobs that hung lower than the post and seemed to be dusty or hairy. This had to be the silliest looking dispenser Kacie had ever seen, but she knew that she had to go through the process to try the flavor.

The salesman helped direct Kacie. “Now Miss Gordon, as I am sure you are aware from the presentation, you must first softly cup and fondle the nobs to initiate the dispenser. Most users prefer to use their hands, while the more advanced users will use their hands AND their mouth to start this activation.”

Kacie smiled to herself. She was a recently promoted vice-president. She would show this salesman that she could be an advanced user right from the get go. She gently cupped the nobs on Aiko’s dispenser and began to softly caress them. She felt this cream producers inside the nobs and wanted to be sure that they were properly primed. Then to prove her advanced skills, she dipped her head and licked and sucked on the nobs. Aiko patted her head and told her that she was doing it just right and that he could tell she was definitely getting the hand of activating his ice cream dispenser. He even offered to assist by holding up Kacie’s tits so that they would not get in the way while she suckled on the nobs. Kacie gasped when he touched them as he had no idea that her tits were particularly sensitive and that the salesman inadvertently made her cum earlier touching them through her bra. She tried not to say anything so that she wouldn’t hurt his feelings, so she just moaned out, “god yes,” as she felt her panties get another soaking. She wished she wasn’t so horny while in a business meeting like this, but she knew that getting horny was just something that sometimes will happen when she is really enjoying being a vice-president.

Kacie hated to admit it to herself, but she was really enjoying priming the nobs of Aiko’s dispenser. She could tell that the post was nearing getting ready to dispense the ice cream, so she slid her tongue up alongside the post very slowly. She was starting to remember some things from the presentation and licking up and down the post was definitely one of the things she needed to do. The salesman said something to Aiko about making sure the “dumbslut” gets hosed down. Kacie couldn’t remember what part of the dispenser a “dumbslut” was or why it needed to be hosed down, but was so busy priming the nobs that she decided she would ask about that later.

“OK Miss Gordon, now that you’ve primed the dispenser, you need to prepare the dispensing post. Like the nobs, you can use your hand or your mouth, although again, a good girl … err vice-president will use both.” Kacie nodded and knew she wanted to be a good vice-president so she softly slid her hand on Aiko’s post and moved it up and down. She could feel the post almost vibrating or throbbing. So she knew that she had properly activated the nobs and that the post was getting ready to give her a big load of ice cream.

Kacie looked up at Aiko, smiling hoping that he was getting ready to dispense. He looked down at her, but only groaned out something about an “airhead.” Kacie figured that meant she was supposed to blow on the head, even though she could not recall exactly from the presentation, so she took her mouth to softly blow cool air over the dispenser head. But then Aiko took his hands off her tits, as they were no longer in her way from activating the nobs, and put them on her head and forced her to take the head of dispenser in her mouth. Oh, Kacie thought, this is what he meant by “airhead,” as he guided her mouth up and down the dispenser post. But like using her mouth on the nobs, Kacie was getting wet again using her mouth on the post. Good thing the men in the room are too busy trying to make a sale to notice how drenched her panties are.

“Now Miss Gordon, you may notice that Aiko is helping you by making the post act as a piston to give you the best possible ice cream experience. But sometimes a cute little vice-president needs some extra help so I am going to have Dakota here provide you with an extra backward thrust to give you the assistance needed to maximize your ice cream experience.”

Kacie thought it was inappropriate to say that she was a “cute little” vice-president. Sure, it was true, but still not the type of thing normally said in a business meeting. Kacie would wait until her mouth was no longer bobbing up and down Aiko’s dispenser post to say anything to the salesman. She was also curious to ask about what Dakota might do with whatever a “backward thrust” might be, but soon felt his hands rest on her back. Kacie realized that he had noticed her wet panties and because he was a gentleman, he was standing behind her to prevent the other men from seeing her in that state. He even began to slide her panties off so that no one would be able to see how wet they were. That was every nice of him and Kacie made a mental note to thank him once her mouth was no longer pumping up and down Aiko’s post.

The salesman then instructed Dakota to begin. Kacie was so busy concentrating on Aiko’s post, however, that she never got to see what Dakota was doing behind her. But she realized that she must be extremely horny, hornier than she thought even, as it felt like her pussy was on fire—almost like she was being fucked doggy style. But since she was in a business meeting, that couldn’t be. She heard Dakota tell the salesman something along the lines of how dumb the whore is. Kacie was not too happy to hear that kind of language. She was certain that whoever they were talking about may not be the smartest, but there was no reason to call the poor girl names. Of course, Kacie also considered the possibility that maybe the poor girl was down on her luck and was actually prostituting herself. So maybe they were talking about a not very bright prostitute. Regardless, Kacie couldn’t bother to think about that as she was so busy having Aiko push her mouth up and down his ice cream dispenser while at the same time she was starting to feel like she might actually have another orgasm right there during the meeting—which would be embarrassing, except that Dakota was standing behind her so no one could see how soaked her pussy was. He even kept pushing his hips in the way, bumping into her bare ass at times, so to keep her rear end from being fully exposed. He was being such a good guy and … oh god it really felt like she was getting fucked and … oh god … Kacie tried really hard to muffle herself, but eventually pushed her mouth off Aiko’s dispenser and moaned.

“Oh fuck I’m cummmmmmmmmmming ……” Kacie felt her pussy gush as she had the biggest orgasm of her life. Dakota was super nice as he held his hips hard behind her. It was so intense if she didn’t know better she could have sworn she felt a rush of jizz shooting inside her wet snatch. Her body trembled as she felt the rush overtake her and it was just then that Aiko’s ice cream dispenser started finally pumping out a big load of ice cream gobs. She felt several hit her face and even into her hair. She tried to get her mouth back over the nozzle, and some more spurted on her tits before she finally was able to put the dispenser in her hungry mouth. Kacie savored the flavor as the dispenser pumped more ice cream. It wasn’t exactly lemon flavor—and if anything a bit salty, but she knew it was tasty. It was also warmer than most ice creams she had ever consumed. But she bobbed up and down until the dispenser stopped giving her the ice cream. She smiled up at Aiko as she slid her mouth off the dispenser. She also felt Dakota step away from behind her. It actually felt like something slid out of her pussy, but since she was in a meeting, that couldn’t be. She even turned around as she saw a bit of the raspberry ice cream dripping from Dakota’s dispenser. She sucked out the last bits. It tasted odd like the lemon flavor, although there was a slightly less salty taste.

“Mmmmmm, that was so good. I love the flavor Aiko, Dakota. Is there more?”

Randy smiled and stepped forward. “How about you ty the chocolate little miss?”

Kacie nodded as Randy’s dispenser appeared in front of her. It was odd how the dispenser was longer, thicker, and darker than the one Aiko had. It was even bigger than Dakota’s dispenser. But Kacie knew she really wanted to taste whatever came out.

Kacie licked the nobs fist before taking Randy’s post into her mouth. She really struggled to get the entire post into her mouth, but Randy guided her with his expertise. He told her that in his experience the dumber the girl, the more likely she is to be able to swallow the entire dispenser. Kacie nodded with his dispenser only part way in her mouth. She knew she wasn’t dumb, and wanted to prove that smart girls like her could do it too. She let Randy push her mouth down bit by bit. She gagged a lot, but was determined. Randy even held her tits with one had as he guided her head with the other. That not only kept her tits out of the way, but made her so horny that she somehow was able to swallow more of his dispenser. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get to the bottom. The salesman then offered an idea.

“Miss Gordon, I know this is a bit unconventional, but maybe you can activate Randy’s dispenser with your rather generously sized breasts, or as we in the ice cream industry like to call them, fuckable tits.”

If Kacie wasn’t trying to swallow Randy’s dispenser at that moment, she would explain how inappropriate that kind of language was for a business meeting. Still, as she thought about it, it made sense. She did have big breasts, and they might be able to prime the dispenser until all the ice cream was ready to come out. So she smiled up at Randy with her mouth full of his dispenser and nodded.

Kacie slid her mouth off and wrapped her tits around the dispenser and bounced up and down, licking the nozzle each time it popped up between her tits. She bounced faster and faster and even felt another orgasm building inside her. Good thing her panties were off, so the men could not see how wet they would otherwise be. Randy encouraged her with funny sayings like, “god you are such an easy little slut,” and “she might be the dumbest whore we ever met boys.” Kacie wasn’t sure what those things meant in the context of an important business meeting, but she smiled and giggled anyway because it was kinda funny, especially since she felt … oh god, I’m gonna cum again. This is so embarrassing ... I hope they don’t noticccccccceeeee …

Kacie felt a huge blast of ice cream spurt all over her face just as her pussy started to gush with her fourth orgasm of the meeting. Kacie moaned over and over as she kept bouncing up and down as Randy coated her face, hair, and tits with ice cream. When she finally could control herself, she slid her mouth over the dispenser to get every remaining bit of ice cream. She kept bobbing her mouth even after the dispenser was seemingly empty, before Randy said, “fuck boss, she gonna make me shoot another …” Randy grabbed Kacie’s head and forced her down as deep as she could possible every go and she felt his dispenser shoot a fresh load of delicious ice cream. Her yes watered as she could barely breathe, but she knew she had to swallow every drop. Finally Randy let go of her head and Kacie slowly eased up but made sure to keep her mouth over at least the nozzle to get every last drop.

Kacie smiled up. She had on no bra or panties. She was covered in ice cream, dripping from her face and tits, onto her stocking covered legs. “Wow, I never thought I’d say this, but I am totally recommending this product.”

The salesman smiled. “Thank you Miss Gordon. We knew that a demonstration would convince you. Our product sells itself really. Although I am sure you’d rather sell it yourself if you had the opportunity.”

Kacie looked at the salesman quizzically. “Wait. Are you offering me a job to help you sell the ice cream?”

The salesman nodded. Kacie beamed. She was excited about her promotion, sure. But a new job as an ice cream dispenser sales girls with all the ice cream she could eat and wear. She couldn’t say no. “Wow mister … I never thought I would agree to leaving my new job so fast, but yes, I would love to work for your company.”

“Well Miss Gordon, not so fast. You did agree to blow me at 5:00 today and I can’t let you off that easy.”

Kacie giggled. She remembered that she did promise to blow the salesman. “Is it OK if I blow you now rather than wait until 5:00? Then I can tell the boss here that I quit and will start working for you.”

The salesman agreed and Kacie crawled over and was surprised that he had his cock out already. She normally didn’t blow guys unless they bought her dinner or something, and especially normally didn’t blow guys while she was working, but she did agree to do this earlier and she was a professional and a woman of her word. It was funny, she thought, as she bobbed her mouth up and down his cock, how this seemed similar to … she just couldn’t put her finger on it … but it reminded her of something. She made the salesman so hard as she had to admit to herself she gave really good head—she was kinda built for it being young, with big tits, and a pretty little head. His cock was throbbing so hard and when he was ready, Kacie did what any self-respecting young businesswoman would do, and that was ask him politely if he would rather cum on her face, on her tits, or in her mouth. She was excited when he said he wanted to fill her mouth with his jizz. Kacie loved the taste of cum almost as much as she loved the taste of ice cream. Tasting either flavor often made Kacie cum herself, which she did as the salesman unloading inside her hungry mouth.

10 minutes later she tendered her resignation to the Board chair. He was disappointed to see her go, so she decided to let him down gently with a nice fuck as she bent over his desk. She ended up smearing some of the ice cream that was all over her tits on the top of his desk, but he didn’t seem to mind. She promised that she would personally meet each Board member to explain her decision to leave and to offer a going away fuck or blowjob, as that was what all young businesswomen did—it was standard office protocol.

Kacie started her new job with the ice cream company. She would go to offices after dispensers were installed. She would then demonstrate to customers how the dispensers worked. It was an easy job to do, especially since the salesman instituted “lingerie day” as an everyday dress code and even more because she got to eat and wear all the ice cream she could during demonstrations. After each demonstration, she would collect a fee from the customer and because she was paid a straight commission, she got to keep 5% for herself. The only downside was that sometimes customers would call her a “whore” while she demonstrated the dispenser. But given the pay, the dress code and the ice cream, it was totally worth it.