The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE GETS AN INAPPROPRIATE NOTE

Kacie Gordon had enough! This was the third time the junior team leader had received a note left on her desk that simply read, “Tits.” She was fairly sure who was behind the notes—Ben, one of the other junior execs on her team. They were both junior executives, but he was jealous of her being his team leader.

Kacie knew the company just hired a new HR Director, some older man named Mr. Troy Henderson. Mr. Henderson made it clear when he started only a few months ago, that there would be a new “zero tolerance sexual harassment policy” in the office. Once Mr. Henderson heard about Ben, there would be hell to pay.

Kacie collected the three notes and walked down to Mr. Henderson’s office. She was surprised to see his secretary sitting in the desk just outside his office. Not that there was a secretary, but the way she was dressed … she was wearing a short dress, that buttoned in the front. Kacie could see the top 3 buttons undone and her breasts nearly spilling out of what must have been a push up bra. More, her dress was so short, that there was no question but that she was wearing a garter belt holding up lace top stockings. This is the secretary of the guy in charge of HR? WTF?

Kacie walked up and introduced herself and asked to see Mr. Henderson. The bimbo giggled and said he was very busy and that she would need to make an appointment. She opened the date book and told Kacie that Mr. Henderson was busy for the next 3 weeks. What?!?! Thought Kacie.

“But I have an urgent matter to discuss with him?”

The bimbo looked Kacie over, eyeing her, and gave a half-hearted smile. “I doubt he will re-arrange his schedule for you dear. Shall I pencil you in for 3 weeks from now?”

Kacie reluctantly agreed but planned to send Mr. Henderson an e-mail requesting an earlier meeting. As Kacie walked away, Henderson’s door opened and another secretary came out of his office giggling and thanking him. She was absent-mindedly buttoning up her blouse as she walked out. Kacie could see that she was wearing a red bra, meaning Henderson could see it too. What is going on?

Kacie walked back to her office. She told herself that she was reading too much into what she saw. Some girls wear revealing clothes. That’s all. It’s no big deal. Mr. Henderson is head of HR, including all sexual harassment policies. He isn’t like this. He said, after all, that there would be a zero tolerance.

Over the next 3 weeks, Kacie had several other notes left on her desk. “Tits.” Every single time. She tried to get Henderson to see her sooner, but had no luck. Finally, when the appointment day came, she arrived at Henderson’s office 30 minutes early. She had her pile of notes. There was even a new one today, that was different, although not that it helped much. She had 23 notes saying “Tits,” and one new one saying “Big Tits.” The last note was on pink paper that had a funny odor too. Kacie stared at the new note inhaling the funny, although pleasing odor for an hour until her appointment time finally arrived. Ben was bound to be fired.

Kacie waited patiently. At least the bimbo secretary from last time wasn’t there. When it was 5 minutes past her schedule time, Henderson’s door opened. The bimbo secretary was walking out. She had her blouse basically wide open. And she was wiping her mouth off at the corners, giggling “thank you sir.”

Kacie walked up as the secretary slowly buttoned her blouse over her rather large chest and blue lace bra. The bimbo looked over Kacie and said, “he’ll be ready in a minute.” She applied lipstick as the two of them waited.

At last, Henderson opened his door. “Miss Gordon?”

Kacie stood. “Ms. Gordon,” Kacie corrected him. “Yes sir.”

“My apologies Ms. Gordon. Please come in.”

Kacie walked past the bimbo and into the office, she proceeded to sit as Henderson walked around his desk and sat down too.

“I’m so very sorry I could not attend to your issue sooner Miss Gordon, errr… Ms. Gordon. I’ve had so many matters to attend to in the few months since I took this job. Now what seems to be the issue?”

Kacie smiled. He was not all that handsome, being at least 40 pounds overweight. His belly bulged out over his waistline. There was an odd odor in the office too, similar to the pink note. Maybe the bimbo wears it as a perfume? “Well sir. In the past couple of months, I have received several anonymous notes on my desk. They are most upsetting, as I am sure you can see.”

Kacie handed the notes over. Henderson took the notes, and spent a few minutes looking each one over. He glanced at Kacie’s chest after looking at each note. When he came to the last name, he chuckled slightly. “I see your admirer stepped up his game in the last note.”

Kacie chuckled too before she stopped. “No wait. It’s not like that sir. He isn’t an admirer. He is sexually harassing me.”

“Well Miss …. Ms. Gordon. How do we even know it’s a he? Each note is one word, except the last note, which is two words. It’s hardly fair of you to assume it is a man writing these notes. It could be a woman.”

“Yes, but …”

“More, the notes, like I say, are single words, or rather a single word, Tits. Is the word ‘Tits’ all by itself harassing? And the last note, with the added word, now ‘Big Tits,’ is that harassing.”

“Well sir, I mean, yes… it is. You see …”

“Come now Miss Gordon. Tits. Every woman has tits. How is the word harassing, even upsetting. And Big Tits. The whole lingerie business markets to women—not men—to encourage them to have larger tits and to show them off. Isn’t that true?”

“Yes but sir. My tits are not …”

“Your tits? What makes you think that these notes are about your tits? It could be about any woman here. Hell, it could be about an overweight man with man boobs.” He chuckled.

“But the last note. Big tits. It is clearly about me.”

“Really? Do you have big tits? It’s not like you are dressing to show them off.”

Kacie looked down at her rather frumpy blouse, knowing she was wearing a minimizer bra underneath. Her mind was spinning. This is not the way the conversation was supposed to be going. Still, she had to get across the message that “big tits” was harassing and more that she was the one the message was about. “But I do have big tits sir.”

“Oh? What size are you?

“I’m a … wait. Should you be asking me that? What about the sexual harassment policy?”

“Well normally no. But you brought up your big tits Miss Gordon. You want me to investigate. Well let’s start the investigation. How big are your tits?”

Kacie sat there mouth open. He was totally out of line. She took a deep breath. She had to calm herself before she yelled at the new HR guy. That odor—that perfume… She took several more deep breaths. Yes, that felt better.

She thought about it for a moment. He was right, she did bring up the big tits note and claim the note was directed at her. She had to follow through. “I’m a 34 DD sir.”

He smiled. “Really? You don’t look that big to me. I suspect you are lying Miss Gordon.”

“I wear a minimizer bra sir. To hide my size.”

“Ahhhh. But don’t you see. If that’s the case, then whoever wrote this note would have no idea you were a big titted slut.”

“Slut? The note doesn’t say I’m a slut.”

“Isn’t that what you are suggesting though? Girls with big tits are just slutty bimbos who use their tits to get hired, and use them to please their bosses. The bigger the tits, especially a DD like you claim to be, the more likely that you use them to directly please your superiors.”

“No wait. I’m not saying that. I mean, yes, kinda, but not really. It’s just that …” Kacie blushed as she thought about how he must think she could use her tits to please the men in the office. She took more deep breaths to relax.

“Look Miss Gordon, I appreciate that you may feel singled out for supposedly having DD titties. And if you do, I am sure you get tired of having to titty fuck your bosses to get hired. But these notes simply don’t add up to sexual harassment. If you had proof of your size and how you use them to satisfy your superiors, I might be able to look into it. Until I have more proof, worthy to start an investigation, then there is nothing I can do. Good day.”

Kacie sat there, mouth open. “but sir…”

“But nothing Miss Gordon. Bring me proof that you have big tits and that you are the big titted slut you claim to be from the notes, and then we can talk.”

Kacie stood up. Shaking. She took another deep breath. Then sighed.

She walked away back to her office. Her tits were on fire. All this talk about them, she could feel the excitement in her nipples. She didn’t realize how much she enjoyed the attention her superior, Mr. Henderson, gave her by staring at and talking about her chest. Her tits. Her big tits. She was glad her minimizer bra and frumpy blouse hid them, or else everyone would know too.

Back in her office, Kacie sat and thought about what Mr. Henderson said. The notes said “Tits.” The last note said “Big Tits.” She knew that technically the notes weren’t about her. Her name wasn’t on them. But the notes were left on her desk. Who else could they be about? She stared at the notes—she still had them—especially the last note. Breathing heavily due to the turn of events, she inhaled the aroma from “big tits.” Then it occurred to her. She needed proof, just like Mr. Henderson said.

She told him she was a DD cup. He didn’t believe her. She knew what to do.

The next morning, Kacie decided to wear one of her sexier bras. It was red, lacy, and had some extra padding enhancing her already substantial bust. She also wore a white thin blouse, so that the bra cups and her cleavage could be seen better. One less button secured, and Mr. Henderson would have to agree she had Big Tits and that the note was about her.

When she walked into the office, she got several whistles and cat calls. She clearly heard “Hey sweetie,” and “Nice rack.” She thought she heard “big titties alert,” but she wasn’t sure. She immediately e-mailed Mr. Henderson asking for a meeting today. Her e-mail said, “I have proof that I am the person in the notes. I am “Big Tits.”

Soon she received confirmation of her meeting. She was to see him in an hour. She tried to busy herself with work until then, but she was too distracted with her plan to get Henderson to admit she was “Big Tits.” She stared at the pink note over and over, reminding herself that she was “big tits.” She was ready to have him look her over and see not only had huge tits, but maybe the best tits in the office. Not maybe. She did. She was ready to prove it.

She was so distracted, she took a walk down the hall to see one of her colleagues, Ben. He was a fellow junior exec, the one who she was sure left the notes. Maybe he could take her mind off things. Even better, maybe she could show him that his notes didn’t affect her.

“Hey Ben.”

“Hey Kaci…. Kacie! Wow!”

Kacie smiled and blushed some. Oh. Yeah. It’s something I had to do today. It’s nothing major. But the HR guy said I had to prove something about …. Well never mind.”

Ben stared at Kacie’s chest. Kacie could feel his stare and felt her nipples harden. She knew her lace bra and blouse could not hide it either. Her hope to distract her thoughts was gone. If anything she grew bolder.

“Jeez Ben. Why don’t you take a picture if all you are gonna do is stare.” Kacie laughed.

Ben smiled. “It’s just that I’ve never seen you like this before Kacie. I mean, you’re … you’re ….”

Kacie giggled. “You think I don’t know. I know I have big tits.”

“Yeah. But … I mean. We’re at work. What if …”

“What if what Ben? What if people think I’m some sort of slut?”

“Yeah. I mean, no. I mean, it’s not that. It’s just that …”

Kacie giggled more. She couldn’t remember the last time she giggled. She was getting more excited as she could see Ben staring at her tits. She closed his door.

“OK. Just a quick peek. OK? I have a meeting with HR in less than an hour.”

“What?!?!”

Kacie giggled and undid the only 3 buttons that were secured. “Shhhh Ben. Just a quick peek ok?” Kacie opened her blouse exposing her tits barely covered by her lace red bra.

Ben’s eyes popped open wide. “Holy shit Kacie!”

Kacie giggled more. She was so excited to show off her big tits that she felt it best to let Ben see first before she showed Henderson. Ben stared and stared. Open mouthed. Kacie giggled non-stop and stepped closer. “Go ahead Ben. You can have a quick feel.”

Ben’s mouth dropped open. “What?!?!”

“Just be quick. I have to go to HR in about 10 minutes.”

“You want me to feel up your chest?”

“My tits Ben.” Kacie winked. “My BIG TITS. Yes.”

Ben stood up and approached Kacie. He raised his hands when at that moment, his door knocked on the other end. The door soon opened and in walked Aaron, from IT. Kacie quickly tried to re-button her blouse, but not before Aaron got an eyeful.

“Oh. Ummm excuse me.” Aaron winked at Kacie, before turning to Ben. “You emailed about a computer glitch.”

“Oh ummmm. Yeah.” Ben quickly returned to his chair, but not before both Kacie and Aaron saw his pants tent. “It something about my calendar. It’s not entering the dates correctly.”

Aaron walked past Kacie, very quietly whispering “nice rack you little slut,” as he walked to Ben’s desk.

Kacie blushed before excusing herself and closing the last two buttons on her blouse. She was breathing heavy. Her nipples hard as rocks. Her panties were wet. She ran to the ladies’ room.

What are you doing? Get ahold of yourself girl. You dressed up like a bimbo and let Ben and Aaron see you like that, blouse opened up? You didn’t get dressed this morning to do that. No! You did it for Mr. Henderson, to prove you have big tits, to prove you are BIG TITS, from the note. Damnit. She took the pink note out of her purse and stared at it to again remind herself about what this was about. Besides, she was getting used to the perfume smell from the note. But she was still worried. Now Ben and Aaron will think you are some kind of slut. I mean, sure, Mr. Henderson was right that the BIG TITS girl in the note is a slut and you are BIG TITS, so you must be a slut. But you can’t let them know it. You have to let Mr. Henderson see you are the slut.

Kacie slowed her breathing down as she focused on her mission—proving she was a big titted slut so Mr. Henderson could launch his investigation into the harassment. She was calm now. Her panties were still a wet reminder, and her nipples were still showing thru her bra and blouse, but not as bad as before. She gathered her thoughts. Let Mr. Henderson see she had big DD tits and then she’d be able to get Ben, and maybe Aaron too, for the harassment.

She left the ladies’ room and went down to his office. Mr. Henderson would see, Kacie told herself. Then she’d have the upper hand.

Kacie arrived at his office door. The bimbo secretary was there, filing her nails. Too stupid to do any real work Kacie thought. She is just eye candy. Mr. Henderson opened his door and looked at his bimbo. “Miss Jenkins, could you come in as I have to unload some …” He saw Kacie. Kacie beamed and sat up straight, so her chest stuck out more. “Errrr … never mind Miss Jenkins. I see my next appointment is here. Miss Gordon. Please come in.”

The bimbo—Miss Jenkins clearly looked excited and then disappointed. She apparently was looking forward to whatever load Mr. Henderson was going to give her. Too bad, Kacie thought. MY issues are more important than yours.

Kacie proudly walked inside as Mr. Henderson closed his door.

Mr. Henderson walked around his desk and stood there staring at Kacie. He smiled wide. Kacie proudly let him look her over. She knew that he could tell. She had big tits. She WAS Big Tits. She took a deep breath smelling the perfume in the office, just like yesterday.

“Well well Miss Gordon. I see I misjudged you.”

Kacie blushed and smiled. “See I told you I had big tits sir.”

“Indeed. I am sure those are at least a C cup, maybe a D.”

Kacie frowned. “No sir. I told you I was a DD cup. I swear. Can’t you tell?”

“Well it’s hard for me to tell without the evidence.”

“Evidence sir? Isn’t this enough?” Kacie jutted her chest out as far as she could.

“Well Miss Gordon when you’ve been around as long as I have, you get to know that there are some people who will pretend to be more than they are.”

“Pretend? But sir. I swear. I really am a DD.”

“How do I really know though? Maybe you are wearing one of those fancy push up bras that turn a C cup into more than it is. No I am afraid I simply cannot take your word Miss Gordon.”

Kacie stood there, crestfallen. She was certain that she would get him to investigate the harassment. Yet, she was not there … Then it hit her. “Sir! What if I prove I am not wearing a push up bra?”

“Hmmmmm. How do you propose you do that Miss Gordon?”

“Well it’s easy. See, first I open my blouse.” Kacie started to undo her buttons.

“I’m not sure about this Miss Gordon. You might be crossing …”

“No really sir. You’ll see. I can prove it.” Kacie undid her last button and opened her blouse. She was certain Mr. Henderson could tell she was not wearing a push up bra now. After all, her bra was mostly lace. He could see her tits thru the lace. He could even see her nipples. He would be able to tell now. No padding.

Troy Henderson stood there and acted very calmly. Staring as if looking over a piece of art hanging on the wall. “Well they certainly look like they are not being enhanced Miss Gordon. Still, I am not a student of lingerie. I understand all sorts of tricks can be played with fabric.”

Kacie smiled and then frowned. “Sir. Really. I promise. It’s no lie. See.” Kacie reached behind herself and undid her bra hooks.

“But Miss Gordon …” Before he could say another word, Kacie smiled and let her bra drop to the floor. “Ta Da!!! See, totally not a push up bra. Real DDs here.” Kacie proudly stood there topless to let the HR Director see for himself.

Mr. Henderson smiled very wide. “Perhaps you are a DD after all Miss Gordon.”

Kacie beamed with pride. She could feel that she had won and proven she was indeed the Big Tits referenced in the notes. She was sure Mr. Henderson would start his investigation immediately.

“Of course, I’m not sure you are a true DD girl.”

“Sir?”

“Well for all I know you just had implants put in just to prove a point. Girls do crazy things like that you know.”

“No sir. Really. I mean, how could I have implants that quickly?”

“I have no idea Miss Gordon. I do not know how implants work or how quickly they can be done. All I know is that girls tend to do things to get their way.”

“But sir. I mean I told you just yesterday that I was a DD cup. There is no way I could have fake tits that fast. I mean, mine are a real as the rest of me.”

“I’m not sure ….”

“Look I’ll prove it.” Kacie grabbed her hands and hefted up her tits at Mr. Henderson. “Please, test yourself sir. I promise you that they are real.”

“Are you insisting I touch your chest Miss Gordon?”

“Absolutely sir. Then you’ll know I am quite serious that I have big real big DD tits, and that you can start your investigation. I want you to feel my big tits.” Kacie stood there so eager to prove herself.

Mr. Henderson smiled kindly. “You are quite the determined girl Miss Gordon. OK. Have it your way.” He reached up and grabbed Kacie’s tits. He cupped them. Hefted them up as if weighing a melon. He squeezed. Kneaded. Pinched. “Hmmmmm they seem very real.”

Kacie gasped when he touched. She felt instantly on fire as this man old enough to be her father and certainly her superior at work fondled her tits. His touch was amazing. She felt her panties get wet again, not that they ever dried out from this morning. He moaned slightly as his fingers grazed over and over her nipples.

“Yes, yes. These are very real tits Miss Gordon. Very real indeed. And quite big.”

“Yesssssss sir,” Kacie moaned out softly. “I’m glad you can see that now. Mmmmmmmm.”

“Of course, just because you have these huge, firm, young, sensitive titties doesn’t mean the notes are about you.” Her continued to fondle her. Softly. Sexually. “No. It only means you have big tits. As we discussed yesterday Miss Gordon, and to which you agreed, the notes implied that the person they were about was some sort of office slut who uses her tits to get what she wants.”

Kacie moaned more, only halfway hearing Mr. Henderson as he played over and over with her aching tits. “Uh-huh.” Each moan, she took another deep breath of the wonderful perfume in the office.

If you really are sure that these notes are about you, then you’d be doing things with your tits to get what you want. And as I understand it, you want me to investigate the harassment that your tits are causing.”

Kacie could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as he talked about something, and as he mauled her tits. She drooled slightly and nodded.

“You want me to investigate Miss Gordon? Then you’ll have to show me that you are as slutty as your tits. You’ll have to fuck me with them. Understand?”

Kacie nodded absentmindedly and dropped to her knees. “Yes sir. Anything. Just don’t stop.”

Kacie quickly fumbled and undid his pants as his hands squeezed, pinched, manhandled her tits. She pulled out his cock and licked it up and down before sliding it between her tits. “Please sir. I am a slut. I know I am. Please investigate. Please.” Kacie bounced her body slowly up and down squeezing her tits around the HR Director’s cock. She had to prove it. She had to have cock. Cock on her tits. On her big tits. She felt herself getting close.

When Mr. Henderson pushed her head so that her mouth got to lick his cock each time it pushed through the top of her cleavage, she came. She came and came over and over, juices flooding her panties. She could feel the wetness rolling down her bent legs. She couldn’t take it anymore and opened her mouth and swallowed his hard cock. She wanted to have him cum inside her wet warm mouth. He helped her by guiding her head up and down, using her hair as a handle to push and pull her mouth. Kacie came again as he called her a slut, as she knew she was making her points with him. She was proving she was a slut. When he called her a dumb bimbo, Kacie came again as he pulled her mouth off him. She felt a blast of warm goo hit her eyes. Then her nose and cheeks. She moaned louder as he covered her face again and again with his gooey jizz. She then felt his hand push her mouth back on his cock and tell her to suck him dry. She did as she was told and she came yet again.

Kacie shook her head a few minutes later. Wait? What just happenened? She realized she was on her knees, topless, cum dripping from her face onto her tits. Mr. Henderson was sitting at his desk appearing to pull up his zipper before writing down some notes.

“Sir?”

“Yes Miss Gordon?”

“Did I …? Did we …?”

“Don’t just stammer like a dumb bimbo Miss Gordon. What do you have to ask?”

“Did I give you a blowjob?”

He smiled and nodded. “Indeed you did Miss Gordon. You also fucked me with your big, real, DD tits after you made me feel them, after you made me watch you undress, after you dressed to work like a common street walker. You did all of that Miss Gordon.”

Kacie blushed bright red. Oh god. He’s right. I did it. I dressed this way. I insisted he let me undress. Forced him to touch my tits. Forced him to fuck them and shove his cock into my mouth. I did it. Kacie was so embarrassed. “Was that bad sir?”

Mr. Henderson looked down at her. “Well Miss Gordon, I would say, yes, it was bad. You violated many of the sexual harassment policies I have tried to instill into this office culture. I have every intention on starting and completing the investigation you insisted I start. And I can tell you my conclusions will be that you are a serious violator of office policy.”

Kacie was near tears. “Please sir. Don’t report me. I can do better. I promise.”

He looked down at her with pity. “Well I am not an ass Miss Gordon. I suppose I could hold my report…”

Kacie smiled, excited by potentially avoiding reprimand.

“But.”

“But sir?”

“But you will report to me every day to get these urges out of your system. I cannot have you harassing any more of the other men working here. So, I will sacrifice myself and let you show off your big tits to me as you so blatantly need to do. And I will let you fuck me with your mouth and tits until I coat you with the goo that marks you as the slut that you want everyone to know you are.”

Kacie nodded. So relieved she would not be reported. “Thank you sir. I promise, I’ll be good from now on.”

“I know you will Miss Gordon. I have faith in you. Now tomorrow, you’ll report here at 8 am sharp. Do not wear a bra tomorrow as I have a busy schedule. Understand?”

Kacie nodded again, so relived at his kindness. “Yes sir.”

“Now be a good girl and go back to work.”

“But sir. I’m kinda … you know … messy.”

“Shall I just file the report now Miss Gordon?”

“No! Please sir. No. I’ll be good and go back to work.” Kacie stood up and found her bra and blouse. She used both of them to wipe some cum off her face. There was still plenty of her chest and hair and the “Wipe” mostly smeared it over her face. She put her blouse on, leaving her bra off—which she put in her purse. “Thank you sir. Thank you for believing in me,”

Kacie walked out. She heard many cat calls as she walked. She must have been a sight. Braless, her tits bouncing everywhere. Cum covered mess. She smelled of sex too. When she heard “slut” she came a little in her already soaked panties. It was only when she got back to her office that she realized what she had truly done. But now it was too late. Kacie was Troy Henderson’s office slut. She was BIG TITS. She came yet again.