The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE HIRES AN IT GUY

Kacie Gordon was a bulldog. A competitor. A fighter. A feminist. She worked her ass off in high school to get into a good college. She worked her ass off in college to get a good job. She worked her ass of in business to be able to create her own company. She did all these things, and she did them well—very, very well.

Along the way Kacie noticed how much harder she had to work because of the simple and very irrelevant fact that she was a female. Women are no good in math, science, or business, so she was always told, or so was at least implied as she studied and as she worked. She had to overcome the built-in sexism that even the most enlightened of her college professors and fellow business people suffered from. Most of them didn’t even realize their levels of sexism. Of course, most of the men were not enlightened, knew they were sexists, and even then, were more sexist than they even realized.

Thus once she made a name for herself such that she could start her own company, Kacie made it her plan to hire the very best women, just women. Kacie did just that. Her company was exactly like Kacie—incredibly successful. In less than one year, her firm had already made its mark and was one of the most well regarded companies in the city.

During an office meeting one of Kacie’s bright young employees raised a curious issue—what if Kacie and her company were accused of reverse discrimination. Before facing the potential of a problem, wouldn’t it be better to hire at least one male just to avoid the issue entirely. Kacie smiled at the clever employee. No wonder Kacie wanted to surround herself with only female employees—we all are better than man. No man would be so clever.

Kacie decided the best place for any male employee was in IT. Not because IT was a male world, but because IT men (and to some extent IT women) were so totally hopeless socially that the new hire would simply do his job and be part of the background. Kacie wouldn’t have to even see or hear him in most cases.

Kacie went about the interviewing process. She actually almost hired a woman anyway because one female candidate was quite outstanding. But Kacie stuck to her plan—hire a man so no one can say diddly squat about her being a reverse sexist.

Kacie found the perfect man too—Stanley Cooper. Stanley was nerd city. A bit short. Thick glasses. He dressed poorly. He even still had pimples. The way he shook Kacie’s hand suggested that this may have been the first time he actually touched another woman in his life. Despite his awkwardness, Stanley was certainly qualified for the job, having been a computer geek his whole teen and now adult life. He was in his early 50s. He spent his entire adult life in a computer lab or otherwise working with some sort of technology. Kacie doubted he ever saw the sun.

Stanley started work and soon disappeared into the IT room in the basement level of the office tower. Occasionally a computer issue arose and Stanley would resolve it quickly and quietly. He also appeared terribly uncomfortable when he did have to sit at the desk of one of his female co-workers or worse in his boss’s office. He was so clumsy around any women.

Eventually a staff meeting took place where he had to present a proposal for some new office hardware and software and try to explain it to the staff and to Ms. Gordon. Although the presentation was disjointed and clumsy—just like Stanley—the point he made—that the firm needed the newer technology—was made. Kacie gave it the greenlight.

Soon Stanley was busy installing new hardware at every desk in the company and new software into every computer. It was a seamless transition and Kacie actually made it a point to praise Stanley and give him a small raise for his expert and excellent work. He may be a total geek, and maybe that woman she didn’t hire would have been even better, but Kacie had to admit, Stanley did the job and did t expertly.

About a week or so after the installation was complete, Kacie stopped at the mall on her way home. She wasn’t really sure why she did, but soon she was looking at outfits to wear. Instead of her normal attire of finely tailored business suits, Kacie was looking at more playful outfits. Instead of suits, she was looking at colorful blouses and skirts. The skirts were shorter than she normally wore too—instead of down to her mid-calf or ankle, they were to her knee. Kacie reasoned that if she was going to run an office full of women, then she would take advantage of this fact and have the firm project a more feminine appearance. Why be like a bunch of boring men, when I can look like a woman and maybe make my company stand out not just for our work, but from our appearance. Kacie was pleasantly happy with what she was looking at and soon she was buying several outfits in this less formal, more feminine style.

At work the next day Kacie wore a knee length skirt and a bright orange blouse. She seemed happier just from wearing it. Moreover, she noticed many of her staff—staff that dressed like she always did—also must have gone shopping the night before. It was as if every woman in the company decided to shop the same day and to buy similar feminine outfits. Kacie was amused by this coincidence. Sure, she appreciated that her staff recognized the importance of projecting a feminine appearance, but she was a bit irked that she didn’t lead the way. She was after all, a competitor, and even amongst her staff, she felt an incredible need to be first and best.

Regardless, work had to be done. Kacie and her staff did just that.

This continued. Each day the staff would dress feminine—knee length skirts and colorful blouses. No one said anything but everyone noticed.

In the meantime, Stanley showed up at every woman’s desk to install updates a few weeks after the major installation. He worked tirelessly and quietly. He remained uncomfortable around all the women, especially Kacie.

A day or two after the updated software was installed, Kacie thought to herself that she could outdo her fellow staff and show them who the most feminine woman in the office was—her. She went shopping and decided to buy some more skirts and blouses. Except this time, not only would the blouses be colorful and cheerful, so would the skirts. More, she would ramp it up and make her blouses a bit low cut—show off some of her very feminine cleavage, and her skirts a bit shorter—above the knee by an inch or two. While she appreciated all her staff copying her (a few days in, Kacie convinced herself that she was the trend leader even if they all really stared on the same day), and while she also appreciated that they were all of the same mind, to show off their excellent work and their femininity, she would show them that she was the most feminine of the group. Kacie was, after all, not just a brilliant woman, she was a competitive one too.

The next day, Kacie wore a bright yellow top that gave a glimpse of her large cleavage—after all Kacie was a natural 34DD—as well as a fairly healthy amount of her bright blue lace bra. The skirt ended 2 inches above her knee—and it was cut so that it flipped a bit with each step she took—the picture of feminine beauty. Her staff would soon have to acknowledge her as the most feminine.

To her surprise however, all of her staff did the same that day. They all had the same idea and each girl—err woman—wore similar outfits. Kacie quietly giggled—wait—she giggled?—to herself. Even though she wasn’t able to prove her superior femininity, she had to admit each of the ladies here was certainly bright enough to have figured out that dressing feminine was certainly a well-regarded and frankly intelligent business practice.

Again this went on few two or three weeks—each woman in the office dressing in shorter skirts and showing a bit of cleavage. Kacie and her girls, err staff, continued to do the exceptional work they had become known for.

Stanley sent an email with a link to every person in the company to be able to download updates automatically, saving time. Kacie knew that Stanley really wanted to save the embarrassment of having to come into every girl’s … err woman’s office. It was too awkward for him.

Kacie’s competitive fires burned. She was certain to prove to her girls, err women, that she was the most feminine, that is the girliest. What not one of them had done was dress in girly lingerie. Sure, Kacie wore bright blue lace bras all the time now, but not a full complement of lingerie. Kacie would beat them to the punch and show her girls that she was far girlier than any of them. Over the weekend she shopped and shopped. She bought stockings—girls wear stockings she thought as she made the purchase. She bought garter belts to hold up the stockings. Some woman might wear stay-up thigh highs, but a real girl wears a garter belt. She bought bras and panties to match the garter belts. Each of these sets were in bright colors, and the bras were cut to be push-ups—not that Kacie’s DD cups needed any help (giggle) but nothing wrong with really helping show off her big bouncy tits. (Wait! Did she just call them tits? Giggle—I guess they are tits—giggle). Besides, it was good for her company that she be super girly looking. A good business girl dresses to show off her big titties and her sexy legs, and maybe some glimpses of lingerie, even her panties and garter straps, would certainly help her company prove they were the best company in town. The purchase of several pairs of high heels help cement the girly look.

Kacie even bought some more, even shorter, skirts—nice pleated skirts that would flip and fly with all of her strides or each time she sat down or got up from a chair. This would optimize her exposure of lingerie. She decided that it would be a good test to wear a bright red lingerie set with white stockings out of the store in a mid-thigh pleated skirt out of the store. She wore red 5 inch heels to see how well she could walk in them. She ended up really prancing, but it felt good to prance. She made sure her blouse was white so that the red push up bra could be seen through the blouse and besides the blouse was so low cut, her bouncy cleavage would be on display anyway. She giggled as she could see in the mirror her garter straps and white stocking tops easily seen.

She walked over and over through the mall to make sure she would get lots of looks. She giggled and even blushed when she noticed several men stare wide eyed and when some whistled. A good girl loves getting whistled at, she reminded herself. Err, a good business girl likes whistles because it means they are noticing her, so they would notice her company. Yeah, that is why she liked the whistles. Secretly, Kacie felt a tingle as she noticed the stares. It had been so long since she had a man, and having one take her body would feel so good. She was meant to provide services for men after all—err, I mean she was meant to be hired by men—wait that sounds like she is a hooker … giggle. Not that a few extra bucks for a quickie would be a bad idea. It was good business to get paid when getting fucked hard by a smart man. Giggle.

Kacie was very excited that night thinking how she would prove to all her girls that she was the most feminine. Yet, the next day, once she arrived at work, Kacie saw her staff also went with shorter skirts and with colorful lingerie. Kacie walked all over the office and sure enough every girl there was dressed in a short mid-thigh pleated skirt, a colorful lingerie set including a push up bra, and clearly visible garter straps, bright colorful stockings, and ridiculously high heels. Kacie checked every office, every cubicle, even the breakroom. Then Kacie had an idea. She walked down to the IT room, the room where only Stanley worked. She knew he would not be dressed that way. She marched in and was surprised to see Stanley dressed as normal—drab and boring, but stroking the thigh, under the skirt, of one of her girls. The girl was giggling as she stood there being fondled by Stanley, even bending forward to whisper and giggle into Stanley’s ear. His hand was on her panties—bright orange panties—as he had his hand under her skirt, raising her skirt high up.

Kacie quietly left as she knew Stanley must be doing something important that only a man could understand and he must be trying to explain something to the girl and Kacie’s presence would only make it harder for Stanley to do his job. Kacie giggled thinking of Stanley being hard.

Kacie walked back to her office to mull the situation over. She logged onto her computer and saw that Stanley sent another link. She downloaded the upgrade and stared at her screen. Then it hit her. She knew how to prove she was the most feminine girly girl in the office. Girls know how to make men happy. Kacie knew what to do. She would be the first girl to take Stanley on a date and please him the way girls can please man. God, she hoped she was good enough for Stanley. He was so smart and Kacie was just a big-titted bimbo. He would praise her if she was really good, she just knew it.

Kacie sent Stanley and e-mail asking him to please see her before he left for the day. She then sat at her desk staring at her computer for hours until he got there. It was strange because Kacie had spent quite a bit of time staring at her computer over the past few months. She loved looking at the pretty colors and imagining herself making her important male clients happy but now she was imagining making her only male employee—who really should be the boss anyway given how he was a man and she was just a silly girl—super happy. She giggled thinking about Stanley sliding his hand up under her skirt like she saw him doing a few hours ago. Maybe if he put his hand under her skirt, he could feel how wet Kacie’s panties were thinking about pleasing him. She giggled to herself. Kacie absent mindedly started sliding a pen in and out of her mouth.

Soon there was a knock on her door. Kacie jumped and ran to the door—scampered really—to open it up for the best man she knew. When she saw Stanley standing there in his poorly fitted suit and goofy look, she melted. She giggled as she immediately dropped to her knees. Without saying a word, Kacie knew what he wanted and she was happy to provide it. When Stanley put his hand on her head and told her to take off her top first, she bowed her head and obeyed—he was so smart to order her like that. Besides, she wanted him to see her big titties. How else could she prove she was the most feminine girl in the office? She even slid off her skirt although she wasn’t sure if she should do that since she wasn’t ordered to do so by Stanley. When he nodded, she knew she made a good decision—maybe the first time ever that she made up her mind without a man helping her. She giggled more as she knelt back down wearing just her lingerie and heels. She hoped that Stanley liked her in her bright purple push up bra and panties and garter belt, with her white lace top stockings. She figured that matching her lingerie with purple heels would please him and she hoped so much that he would be happy with her.

She looked up at Stanley hoping he would order her to please him. Stanley smiled but walked past her and sat in her chair—which really was his right anyway since he was a man. “Come over here Kacie and do a little dance to make those big tits bounce.” Kacie squealed in delight. “Yes sir, Mr. Cooper, sir.” Kacie pranced over and standing in just her lingerie started to sway her hips and shake her shoulders so her tits bounced up and down in her bra. She knew she was doing a good job because Stanley stared at her chest. She was so excited she imagined that her nipples were so hard that they must be showing even through her bra. And she was right.

When Mr. Cooper smiled, Kacie giggled knowing she was proving she was super feminine. But she ached to really prove what a good girl she could be. Mr. Cooper then told her to take off her bra and rub her tits in his face. Kacie squealed and giggled clapping her hands. At last! She could start proving it. She reached back and undid her bra. It fell to the floor and Kacie cupped her needy tits. She pranced up to Mr. Cooper and leaned forward to let her tits bounce on her face. “MMMMMM Mr. Cooper, I love how you look at me and my big titties.” Kacie leaned in further so he could really get a face full of tits. She moaned when he took a nipple in his mouth and started licking over it. It was like he had an electric tongue. Kacie felt a rush of wetness fill her panties. “Oh God sir, please let me please you. Please. Please.” When Mr. Cooper grabbed a tit with his hand and pushed it into his mouth, Kacie moaned in orgasm. It was so powerful that she fell to her knees. She looked up smiling, because she had tricked Mr. Cooper into falling to her knees without him ordering her to do so.

Looking up with doe eyes, Kacie giggled and put her hands gently into his lap. She slowly unzipped his pants until she could see the bulge in his boxers. “May I sir?” When Mr. Cooper nodded, Kacie giggled again and pulled the monster cock free. It was the best cock she ever saw. Almost 5 whole inches. She hoped she could take it all. She softly kissed it up and down. Then she slowly began to lick it up and down. She made sure to kiss and suck on Mr. Cooper’s hairy balls. God how she loved licking balls. Kacie knew that being feminine meant sucking cock AND licking balls. MMMMM balls. She felt her pussy soak again. Then she took her mouth to the tip and slowly took in the head. Then inch by inch sliding her mouth down. She was deep throating Mr. Cooper! Only a super feminine girl like her could ever deep throat his monster 5 inch cock. She shivered as she orgasmed again. She moaned again when she felt his hand on her head guiding her, as she was just a girl. He took her hair and formed it into a ponytail and then used it to move her head up and down. God how she loved being controlled like a toy. And then he said it. He called her a “good girl.” Kacie moaned and slid her mouth to the base, nuzzling her nose into Mr. Cooper’s hairy pubes. She was a good girl. She rolled her tongue around the base of his cock as she kept her mouth down to the base. She wanted him to fill her mouth like she deserved. She was a bimbo and bimbos need cum.

Soon Mr. Cooper was calling Kacie all her favorite pet names—slut, whore, tits, cocksucker, bimbo, fuck toy. He knew all her favorites. She moved her mouth up and down, urging him to fill her. When he grabbed her hair tight and pushed her down hard she knew she was about to get her reward. Then he shoved his hips up driving his cock in and a blast of cum followed. Then another and another. Because Kacie was a good girl, she swallowed every drop—well not every drop. Mr. Cooper had so much cum that some spilt out and dribbled out of her mouth down her chin and dripped onto her tits.

Kacie made sure every drop was taken out of Mr. Cooper’s cock. She licked and sucked until there was nothing left. Then she smiled up at Mr. Cooper. “Good girl Kacie.” Kacie came a third time. Shivering as she almost fainted from proving what a good girl she was.

When she knew every drop was gone, she slowly stood up and giggled as she noticed a big gob of cum at the top of her titties. She was so lucky that she could let the other girls see it, so she can prove she is the girliest of them all. Her soaking panties also would prove it.

Kacie waited quietly while Mr. Cooper redressed himself. She knew it was not her place to talk now. Her mouth was for sucking cock, not speaking. After he left, she giggled and smiled to herself as she slipped her clothes back on. She was so happy to have sticky tits to put a bra over top. She was the girliest girl in the office—she just knew she could prove it.

The next day, Kacie giggled when she found out that Mr. Cooper got promoted to become the new CEO. Kacie actually had to sign the paperwork. The documents were super confusing with all those words and stuff. Kacie just signed and then crawled under the desk to please her new boss. She hoped she could be his head secretary if she pleased him enough. Of course all the other girls in the office wanted the job too. There was going to be a competition to see who got to be head secretary. Kacie smiled to herself. She was super competitive and knew she would win.