The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Juni and Aaron

Part 2:

The next morning, Juni and Aaron were watching TV in their hotel room when they saw a news report. The reporter said, “We are live in a laboratory in Berlin, Germany where two dangerous mutants had reportedly escaped two nights ago, and $1000 was stolen prior to their escape. The mutants go by the name of Juni and Aaron, and apparently efforts to track them down have repeatedly failed although police are still searching Berlin as well as the country itself. We’ll keep you posted on further developments.”

The mutants laughed with glee, and Juni exclaimed, “Stupid idiots! You will never find us!” Then they laughed more, nearly giving themselves stomachaches. After turning off the TV, she said to Aaron, “What do you say we tease our friends a little bit?”

“Wie?", Aaron asked-interested.

“We could get the lab number from a German operator.”

“Okay, as soon as we get the lab’s phone number, that’s when we’ll have fun,” Aaron said.

“In ordnung,” Juni said.

Juni called AT&T and managed to get a female German operator.

“Hallo?", the operator asked.

“Hallo. I would like the telephone number of this laboratory: ‘A.T. Labor’ ”

“Danke. Augenblick mal,” the operator said and gave her the telephone number.

“Vielen Dank,” Juni said and hung up.

Time for some fun.

* * *

Aaron dialed the phone number of the laboratory and it rang. Finally, a male voice answered “A.T. Labor”.

“Ha ha ha!", Aaron laughed.

“Was, wer ist das?", the male voice asked-puzzled.

“Es ist Aaron und Juni,” the mutant said.

“Aaron und Juni?”

“Ja, and I think she wants to say something to you,” Aaron said-laughing.

He gave the phone to Juni and she said, “Stupid idiot! Here we are!”

“Where are you? You must come back to Germany!”

“No! You will never find us!", she exclaimed, and then she and Aaron laughed-puzzling the scientist. Then Juni hung up.

“Oh, that was so funny!", Juni exclaimed-still laughing.

“I thought so, but enough phone games. We need to prepare for the big stuff.”

“Like what?", she asked.

“How about another bank robbery?”

“Ach, sehr gut. When will we do it?”

“Soon,” Aaron said.

* * *

Aaron wondered about Juni’s mind-control. He figured that she could use it to their advantage, but he wondered how she did it.

“Juni,” he said.

“Ja?”

“I was wondering about your mind-controlling ability.”

“What do you want to know?", she asked-curious.

“Well, how you do it.”

“I look into the person’s eyes. My powers are very strong. No one can resist it.”

“Have you ever used it before?”

“Yes, once in Berlin, before I was locked up in that laboratory.”

“What did you do?”

“I made an American woman run naked through the streets, and it was so funny. The rest is history.”

“You know, Juni, you could use your power to our advantage. It’ll make our next hiest better than the first! With you around, things have never been easier.”

“Then let’s go,” she said-grinning, “aber wo?”

“First L.A. National Bank, naturlich!”

“In ordnung,” she said.

* * *

That afternoon at the First L.A. National Bank, it was another busy day...until Juni and Aaron busted in.

“Freeze!", she said and threw out her hand-freezing the scene but unfreezing Aaron. Aaron said, “Unfreeze the bank teller over at the counter and do your thing.”

Juni went to the bank counter and unfroze the young man there. He was frightened as he looked around.

“Just go back there and take anything you want. Please don’t hurt us.,” he exclaimed.

“Not so fast,” she said, “we want to make sure that you’re not going to call the police.”

“You better believe I will!", he exclaimed.

“Not after I get through with you. Look into my eyes.”

The frightened teller looked into her eyes and she said, “Now, just relax. This won’t hurt a bit. Look deep.”

The young man did as he was told and her eyes glowed red. The teller continued to look into her eyes and was powerless to break away from her gaze.

“Keep looking..deeper..deeper..deeper into my eyes. Watch the soft glow as it overpowers your vision.”

“Yes,” he said tonelessly.

“Good. You are entering a deep hypnotic trance..so relaxed..so deep. It’s so pleasant, isn’t it?”

“So pleasant,” he droned.

“Very good. Now, as you go deeper into this pleasant state, you will relax and listen. My friend and I have some business to do here. We’re going to rob your bank, and you will do nothing to stop us. Is that right?”

“Yes, that is right.”

“You will remain here in your hypnotic state and will let us go about our business.”

“Go about your business,” he droned again.

“Good. Keep your eyes open but remain asleep.” The teller did as he was told, and Juni went back to Aaron.

“Okay, let’s do it,” she said.

Once again, they went to the back room and proceeded to steal money from the safe, without any problems. This time Juni said, “Now let’s get out of here before these people unfreeze.”

“Right,” Aaron said.

Within a half hour, they had bagged the money and made a mad dash for the getaway car. They had gotten away once again.

A few minutes after their getaway, the people still unfroze but the teller was still in his trance. The bank manager said, “Drat! We’ve been robbed blind again!”

“And the teller’s in some sort of trance,” another employee said, “there’s no way that he’ll come out of it anytime soon.”

“That’s it,” the manager said, “this thieving has to stop. Someone get on the telephone to the LAPD! We’re going to get to the bottom of this!”

* * *

The LAPD came to the bank shortly after they received the burglary call, and the bank manager said, “First let’s get this young man out of his trance.”

One of the officers said, “Okay, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken.”

He snapped his fingers and the teller came out of his trance.

“Thanks officer,” he said, “that young woman put me under hours ago.”

“You’re welcome,” the officer said, “now let’s try to solve this case.”

“Here’s the surveillance tape,” the bank manager said.

He popped it into a TV/VCR and they took a look at it. On it, Juni and Aaron were robbing the bank, and Juni did something that seemed strange to them: she froze the scene with her hand, and unfroze Aaron.

“Wait, play that again!", a male officer exclaimed, with the others amazed.

The bank manager replayed the scene and one of the male officers said, “That’s how the bank got robbed! That young woman froze everything but unfroze her partner!”

Then the tape showed Juni hypnotizing the bank teller.

“Amazing,” the male officer said, “this young woman certainly has strong powers of mind control.”

“Can you stop her?", the bank manager asked.

“No, but we can protect ourselves-particularly from her ability to freeze us,” the officer said, “we’ll also enlist the aid of a SWAT team and protect them the same way as well. We will also have them here ASAP.”

“Thank you!", the bank manager exclaimed.

The officer told his partners, “Let’s go boys. We’ve got a lot to do!”

“Right!", the other officers exclaimed.

A few minutes later, all of the officers left the bank and within one hour returned with a SWAT team, and wearing anti-freeze uniforms. Juni certainly wasn’t going to be able to freeze them but they still had to be on the alert for any other tricks she might pull on them. From what they saw of the video footage, Juni was not someone to be reckoned with. She was trouble, and the authorities knew it. It wasn’t going to be easy to capture her and Aaron, as they would soon find out.