The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Juni and Aaron

Part 1:

Berlin, Germany-2002

Twenty-six-year-olds Juni and Aaron ran through the streets of Berlin, the tracking devices still attached to their arms. They knew that their captors were tracking them down and would capture them-unless they got rid of the devices. Both the Eurasian and the German were mutants, and up until their escape they were being held in a laboratory-in cages, in fact. At the lab, they were subject to all kinds of humiliating and demeaning tests, and not a day went by when they weren’t poked and prodded by the male scientists. The scientists were aware of their powers, such as Aaron being able to open and close things with his mind, and Juni being able to freeze time, revert objects with her hands, and use mind control. The scientists were more concerned about Juni’s powers-as they knew that they made her dangerous to society and wanted to study her more to find the mutant gene. Juni, as well as Aaron, tried everything she could to dissuade them from coming near her cage. When one of the scientists got near, she would back away in fear, or sometimes would act aggressive and shake the cage. Once she went as far as to bite a scientist’s arm when he got too close to her cage. However, he got medical treatment and was fine, but she was sedated. Afterwards, a tracking device was attached to both her and Aaron’s arms-so in the event they escape, they could track them down.

One night, however, the two mutants decided to make their break. When the lab was closed, Juni took a hairpin from her hair and started picking the lock. It took some time, but she finally managed to unlock the lock and get out of her cage. In her first moment of freedom, the mutant went to Aaron’s cage and picked the lock with her hairpin-freeing him as well. Juni went into a scientist’s desk and stole $1000, then the two went to the nearest window. Aaron tried to lift it open, and surprisingly it did. The two slipped out, with Juni closing the window behind them. Running off into the night, the two made it into downtown Berlin but soon got lost. Where would they go now? For now, their every move could be tracked, unless they removed and destroyed their devices.

The scared mutants frantically looked around for help, and within a few minutes they saw a shop sign that said, “Uhrmacher”. They went inside and Juni said, “Entschuldigen Sie.”

The male shopkeeper noticed the two and asked, “Ja? Was kann ich fuer Sie tun?”

“Ach, koennen Sie uns bitte helfen?", Juni asked.

“Naturlich. Was ist los?”

“Could you please remove our devices?", Juni asked, and she and Aaron put their arms on the counter.

The shopkeeper looked at the devices and said, “Ja, naturlich. Augenblick mal.”

“Vielen dank,” she said and breathed a sign of relief.

The man went to a back room to get some tools and came back within a few minutes.

“Okay, I’m going to remove the devices now. It’ll only take a few minutes.”

With that, he pushed a screwdriver under the trackers and managed to loosen them from their arms. Soon the shopkeeper managed to loosen them altogether.

“Ach, vielen dank,” Aaron said-grinning.

“Bitte schon,” the shopkeeper said.

Juni and Aaron had managed to destroy the devices soon after their removal, so now it was impossible for the scientists to track them down. However, with them now being fugitives, they figured that the police would soon be after them and it wouldn’t be long until the scientists would learn of their escape. The two had to hide, so with the money Juni had, the two decided to go to a hotel and rent a room for a couple of days and nights.

The mutants managed to find a hotel and went inside. The desk clerk said, “Hallo. Was kann ich fuer Sie tun?”

“We want a single room, please,” Juni said.

“Nur fuer euch?", he asked.

“Ja. Wievel kostet es pro tag?”

“Dreissig Euro pro tag.”

“Dreissig Euro?", Aaron asked.

“Ja,” the desk clerk said.

Juni pulled some of the stolen money out of her pocket and put it on the counter. The clerk was amazed. There was a total of sixty Euro lying before him.

“Ach, es gehoert mir,” she lied.

“Wirklich?”

“Ja. Ist es in ordnung?”

“Naturlich. Augenblick mal,” the clerk said and went to get a room key for the mutants. A short time later he came back and said, “Here’s your room key. Have a good night.”

“Du auch,” she said-and grinned.

They took the elevator to the second floor, up to room 224-which was their room. Once there, the mutants reveled in their newfound freedom. There was no way that anyone was going to find them, especially when they had successfully destroyed the tracking devices. Now all that was left was the plan they had to formulate to get out of Germany and head to America. But there was one problem. Where in America would they go to?

Juni would try to find out. They next morning, they went out and she bought a map book but still didn’t know where to go. Augggh! The mutants were frustrated. How could they escape if they didn’t know where to go? They may as well had gone back to the lab and turned themselves in.

But wait-maybe there WAS a place that they could go to! Flipping through the map book, they came upon an ad:

“Looking for a getaway? Come to Los Angeles! We’ve got it all, and all for you! Enjoy sun and fun. Come for a vacation, stay for a great time! Call now for hotel reservations.”

Juni and Aaron were thrilled. Seeing the chance to escape, Juni called the 800 number to reserve a hotel in the city, and then she called the airport and ordered their tickets to freedom.

A week later, they arrived in L.A. and bunked in a hotel for several nights. However, the next day their lives as thieves had begun.

* * *

The next morning, Juni and Aaron were in the bank with other customers that were going about their business, when she had an idea. Freezing time but unfreezing Aaron, she said, “I’ve got a great idea. Let’s rob this bank.”

“Gute idee, Juni,” Aaron said.

Without wasting anymore time, the two went behind the cashier’s desk and made their way to the room where the safe was. Aaron said, “This is easy. I can open this safe for us.”

“Wie,” Juni asked.

“Like this,” the mutant said. With that, he looked at the lock and started thinking. Juni was getting impatient, but within a few minutes the wheel started turning on its own: left, then right, then left again. Soon it clicked.

“Did you unlock it?", she asked.

“Yes, I think so,” he said.

Juni pulled the door handle and to her pleasant surprise, the safe opened. Laughing with glee, the two quickly grabbed the money and scurried it out to their rented car, while everyone was still frozen. Soon, they managed to clean out the safe and escape from the bank. It was a clean getaway, and Aaron didn’t even bother to close the safe on the way out.

A half hour later, the people unfroze and the bank employees had seen that the safe was broken into and that the money was gone. As if being shocked wasn’t enough, a teller asked, “How could this happen without us knowing? How did the thieves manage to escape from under our noses?”

“I don’t know,” another employee said.

Meanwhile in the getaway car, Aaron said, “If we stick together, we’ll go places. We’re going to be very, very rich and best of all, we’ll never get caught. Was sagst du?”

“That I love America,” Juni said.

Then they laughed long and hard.

* * *

Juni and Aaron managed to hide out for a while, and at this point they were becoming more than criminal partners. One night in the hotel room, Aaron said softly, “Juni, I’ve never felt this way about a woman before but I want to tell you that you’re very, very pretty.”

“Danke,” she said.

He stroked her breasts and started kissing her face and neck. She felt his lips on her skin, and then their lips met. Aaron said, “Kiss me.”

“Yes,” she said breathlessly.

They embraced and kissed deeply and he removed her braless halter top and sucked one of her breasts. The female mutant undressed him as well, stroked his strong upper body and ran her fingers through his short, blond hair. Aaron kissed her breasts and licked her neck. Juni knelt down and stroked his penis, as well as sucked it. He ejaculated into her mouth and she gladly tasted his semen.

They were down to their underwear and Aaron gently laid Juni on the bed, with him above her. Her firm, white breasts touched his chest and their hands interlocked. They embraced while sitting up, and their hands ran up and down their naked bodies. They kissed deeply, with their tongues exploring each others’ mouths.

This was their first sexual encounter, but they were enjoying it. The touches felt absolutely wonderful, very different from the poking and prodding that they were subjected to in that awful Berlin laboratory. It was a rare moment where they felt human and free, not locked up in those dreaded cages.

Incidentally that night the two slept naked on the bed, uncovered.