The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Juni and Aaron

(Part 3)

When Juni and Aaron got to the bank, she did her thing, freezing the scene but this time there was no mind-control involved. Unbeknownst to them, however, the police and SWAT team but were rather had not frozen, but were ready to ambush them. The mutants just didn’t know it.

The mutants went around to the back to the safe and proceeded to clean it out. Juni said, “I can’t believe that we’re going to get away with this again!”

A few seconds later the police and SWAT team jumped out from their hiding place and an officer said, “Halt! Stop what you’re doing-you’re both under arrest!”

The two turned around and saw the authorities across the room.

“So, you decided to show up after all,” Juni said, “well, you won’t be stopping us today or ever.”

The mutant threw out her hand to freeze the group, but to her shock, no one froze. She tried again but the cops and SWAT team still didn’t freeze.

“Was?", she asked in shock.

“Juni, was ist los?", Aaron asked-shocked himself.

“Ich..ich weiss nicht, was ist los. Why won’t they freeze?”

“Because we took the precaution of wearing our anti-freeze suits. There’s no way you can freeze us!", the officer exclaimed.

“Well, my friend has a surprise for you,” Juni said, “throw them, Aaron!”

Aaron threw out his hands and knocked some of the officers against the wall. They weren’t knocked out but weren’t counting on that move.

When the officer got up, a member of the SWAT team said, “Sir, I may be able to help you.”

“How?”

“Perhaps I can use my rope to tie up the female while she’s distracted.”

“But what if she tries something else?”

“That’s a chance I’ll have to take, for the safety of this bank and L.A.”

“Ok, do your thing.”

A few minutes later, the SWAT team member approached Juni and Aaron from afar, but remained quiet and unseen. In fact, he was partially behind an open door. The SWAT team member positioned the rope in Juni’s direction. Fortunately, the mutant was too distracted to even notice. It was the perfect moment.

He quickly threw the rope and wrapped it around her. In fact, the second the rope wrapped around Juni, the SWAT team member tugged at the rope to tighten it a bit. Juni felt the rope tighten around her body and asked, “Hey! What...what’s going on?”

The SWAT member grinned and pulled on the rope, causing Juni to fall on the floor with a thud.

Aaron looked at her and said, “Hey, get up! What happened?”

“Ich..ich weiss nicht.”

“We happened!", the officer said, and he and the others jumped out from behind the door.

“Idiots! You should have been out cold!", Aaron angrily exclaimed.

“Wrong!", the officer exclaimed, “don’t bother counting on your friend. She seems to be ‘tied up’ at the moment.”

“Oh ha ha. Well, you won’t be making anymore puns by the time I’m through with you.”

Before Aaron could knock them against the wall, the officer quickly pointed some pepper spray at him and sprayed it in his eyes. This distracted the mutant, and he covered his eyes exclaiming, “Ach..ach! My eyes! My eyes are burning! Help me! My eyes are burning!”

“We thought you’d try something, so I took the precaution of holding on to my pepper spray. The second you struck, I doused your eyes with it. Not so powerful now, are you?”

“Help me!", Aaron screamed, clutching his eyes.

“Relax, you’ll live,” the officer said, “but for now we’re going to arrest the both of you and take you down to headquarters. Boys, cuff ‘em and put them in the police cars. They won’t be anymore trouble for us.”

The officers handcuffed the mutants as they were told to and brought them out to the police car, where they were shoved in the backseat.

They were on their way to the station.

* * *

At the station, the two were fingerprinted and their mug shots were taken, but they weren’t thrown in jail. Instead, they were interviewed at the desk of a policewoman who said, “State your names please,”

“Ich heisse Juni.”

“Ich heisse Aaron”.

“Would you two mind speaking English please?”

The woman was going to continue when a TV news broadcast came on. The reporter said, “We interrupt this program to bring you a special news bulletin. The two mutants who escaped from a German lab last month have still not been found, despite a search all over the country. They go by the names of Juni and Aaron. We’ll show you their photographs. If you’ve seen these two mutants, call the Berlin police immediately. Do not apprehend them, as they are both considered extremely dangerous.”

The policewoman looked at the two mutants and said, “You’re the ones that the German authorities are looking for.”

“Yes, we escaped from a lab a month ago,” Aaron said.

“You know we’ll have to send you back.”

“Please don’t. Those scientists are so mean to us. If you send us back, we’ll be locked up in those dreaded cages again. They’ll poke and prod us like animals.”

“I’m sorry, but as much as I feel for you and your friend, you have to go back to Germany.”

Despite their tear-filled pleas, the policewoman called the Berlin police. She locked the mutants up in a cage for the night, still handcuffed and the next day both the Berlin police and the scientists arrived, with the police holding muzzles.

A male scientists told the mutants, “We have been searching for you both for a long time now and now you are coming back with us.”

“Yes, but they told me that they didn’t like being locked up in those cages,” the policewoman said.

“But Frau, they are very dangerous,” another male scientist said.

“I’m aware of that, but perhaps you could be more humane in your tests..perhaps not poke and prod them so much. They hate that.”

“Well, let’s get these two out of here,” a German officer said, “come on you two.”

But the mutants would not go without a fight. After the policewoman removed their handcuffs, they grabbed the bars of their cage and held on to them. A couple of the scientists tried to pull them off but the mutants kept exclaiming, “Nein, nein!” and refused to let go of the prison bars.

“Looks like they’d rather be in prison than free,” the policewoman joked.

“We’d love to joke with you, Frau, but this is a serious situation,” one of the scientists said, “we are aware of how dangerous these two are, and should they get loose again, who knows what harm they could do to people.” As he spoke, he and a colleague were still struggling with Juni and Aaron.

The policewoman thought for a second and said, “I think I’ve got something that may make this situation easier. Are you familiar with tranquilizers?”

“Yes,” a scientist said.

“Well, I can go get some and come right back.”

“Please hurry,” the scientist said, “These two are strong. They could overpower us.”

The policewoman quickly obtained two tranquilizers and gave them to the scientists who were not handling the mutants. Those scientists quickly injected the mutants in the necks with them and within seconds, Juni and Aaron stopped struggling and slumped into their arms.

“How long will these last?", a scientist asked.

“A good while but hurry up and get them out of here anyway,” the policewoman said, “and I would heavily restrain them while they’re asleep. You wouldn’t want them waking up and giving you problems like what happened in the jail cell.”

“Vielen dank, Frau,” a German police officer said, then told the scientists, “Let’s tie these two up really well. When they wake up, they won’t be escaping.”

The authorities tied the mutants up well and tight, and left the police station with them. They went to the airport but when they went to board the airplane, the employees put the mutants in the baggage compartment (on the side of the airplane) at the requests of the scientists-so when the mutants woke up, they wouldn’t disrupt the flight back to Germany.

Juni and Aaron’s adventures were over. Justice had finally caught up with them.