The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Journey in Control

By Sacrip

Jeremy came to again on a park bench around the corner from his apartment, his shoulder blade smarting from leaning on the metal stud by the edge. It was morning, and the passerby gave him odd looks. Jeremy looked down at himself, noting that he was at least dressed this time, but drenched in sweat and grime. Would it really have killed them to let him take a shower, too?

“Excuse me sir.” Jeremy looked up at the primly dressed woman addressing him. She was short, a little pudgy, in her late 30’s and had obviously dyed blond hair. The freckles on her face betrayed her true roots.

“Hugn?” Jeremy replied.

“Well, I just wanted to let you know that the men’s shelter is just down the street this way, so you can perhaps take a shower and get a hot meal.” The wrinkling in her nose told Jeremy she considered the 1st prospect a very good idea.

“I..I’m not..homeless.” Jeremy said. Reflexively looking at his watch, he saw the date; about a week after the last date he remembered, when he showed up at the lab for the tests. So actually, there was a very good chance he WAS homeless, considering how late his rent was already.

“Oh, excuse me, of course not.” the woman said, narrowing her eyes in disapproval. Somehow, Jeremy was more respectable when he was homeless, rather than a young man sleeping off a drunken night on a park bench. “Here, take this and read it. Maybe you’ll learn something.”

Jeremy took the small pamphlet, which turned out to be a Jack Chick tract. Jeremy himself was rather ambivalent on matters of religion and spirituality, but Jack Chick managed to sum up all the worst aspects of fundamentalist thinking. This tract was a particularly good one, depicting how a little girl decided to try a Ouija board and was led astray by friendly demons. The last scene of Jesus tossing her into the flames of hell were rather poignant, Jeremy mused.

“Hey, wait a moment.” Jeremy called out to her. She turned and walked back, a smile on her face akin to a fisherman reeling in a big catch. “Thank you for sharing this pamphlet with me, ma’am, but it really isn’t necessary. You see, I’m Satan.”

The woman started to walk away in disgust, but Jeremy said “Freeze!” in his best Snidely Whiplash voice. The woman stopped in mid stride, looking for all the world like a statue. Jeremy noted the hem of her Sunday dress swishing in the light wind around her legs, nicely shaped, in fact. He walked around to face her. The quivering eyes, the tear running down her right cheek, all betrayed her fear.

“Oh yes, you’re quite helpless, Helen.” he said, picking her name up from a surface thought she had, of a conversation between her and the pastor earlier today. “Pastor Michael told you to keep Jesus in your heart as you save His flock from their own sins. Well, he forgot to mention that the flesh, the sinful flesh, belongs to me alone.” Helen’s body shuddered pleasingly.

“Let’s talk over here, Helen,” Jeremy said, indicating a grove behind them in the park. “Feet only, the rest stays frozen. March.” Helen’s sandals scraped along the sidewalk as she shuffled her way to the grove, her upper half still very much mannequin like. It took her a while, but eventually she stopped at the grove, out of the view of the street.

“Yes, Helen, I’ve been watching you a long time. Ever since you were born, I marked you out especially of interest.” He silently ordered her to suck her thumb, noting with interest that she didn’t think it too strange to do this, but instead beginning to regress her thoughts back to childhood. “I was there, that day long ago, when you did that thing with the little boy. I saw.”

It was a shot in the dark, but it payed off nicely, as Helen summoned up a memory, of her in 2nd grade, and a boy asking to see what was under her dress. Oh, yes, this would do nicely. “Show me what you did, Helen. Show me what I made you do.”

Slowly, trembling with fear, Helen’s left hand went to the hem of her dress, slowly living it till her light green cotton panties were revealed. It was a ridiculous picture, this woman frozen with her dress in the air and her thumb being sucked.

“Oh, how you prayed for forgiveness from God, Helen.” Another shot in the dark, but again, unbidden, the memory came in her head, of her kneeling by the bed, praying that night. “But alas, you continued to sin. Every day of your life. The time you smoked your moms cigarette at 14..the time you stole a glance when your brothers friends were changing clothes to go swimming. Oh yes, I was sitting on your shoulder every time.” The memories were flickering by in her head, and it was difficult to keep up. But he could tell he established his cred by now. She believed he was Satan.

“On your knees, Harlot! Sinner! Take your proper place before the Prince of Darkness!” It only took a little push to bring her down to her knees; it seemed she was now almost thoroughly convinced of his power over her. Well, one way to find out. “You’ve never sucked a man’s cock, have you?” Again, a guess on his part. The blank thought from her confirmed its truth.

“Well, it’s time you gave the devil his due.” Jeremy began to unzip his pants, looking down at the even more ridiculous figure of Helen on her knees, dress held up and sucking her thumb. “You can’t lie to me, Helen. I know all your secrets, all your shame. You’ve wanted to do this a long time, Haven’t you? Suck a man’s cock. Nod your head to admit it.”

For a long minute, she stayed motionless. Jeremy was going to speak again when she slowly, almost imperceptibly, nodded her head. “You’ve wanted to submit for a long time, Helen. You submitted to God, but that wasn’t what you wanted, really. You just wanted to SUBMIT. To feel the strength of will of a man, to yield to all his needs, to mold yourself into what he wants. Your husband wanted you to be a woman of the church, so you became one for him. Yielded for him. Well, now I want you to be a whore for me.”

He silently ordered her released, free to move as she pleased. He wondered if he’d misjudged when she moved suddenly, taking her thumb out of her mouth and straightening up, as if to jump and run. But instead, she leaned forward eagerly, took his cock in her hand, and nearly swallowed it whole in her mouth.

It was clear she had never done it before, as she artlessly sucked it in her mouth, thrusting it deeper as it grew. Silently, jeremy ordered her other hand to fondle her clot, under her dress, as she sucked eagerly. He noted with a grin that her panties were now sopping wet. He grabbed a fistful of her hair, thrusting her head closer towards him as he silently ordered he not to gag on his full member. All at once, he exploded in her mouth as she simultaneously spasmed in orgasm. Her fist one ever, he learned from her mind, reeling with mixed emotion.

They stayed as they were for a few minutes, panting in exhaustion. Finally, he redressed himself and told her to do the same. She fixed herself up when he did, but remained on her knees. He noted that he didn’t tell her to stay that way. She looked down at the ground, awaiting his next command.

“Get up.” he told her. She stood up, not even brushing herself off. He thought of saying “Go, and sin no more.", but wasn’t sure how that would go over in the long run. Finally, he settled on, “Judge not, lest ye be judged.”

She turned and walked away, in a daze. jeremy sat down heavily against a tree, more tired than he realized. He heard a chiming sound, coming from his belt. He looked and saw it was a cell phone, a nice one with a camera installed. It wasn’t his. He answered it.

“Nicely done, Jeremy. You really had her buttons pushed there.” It was the woman from the room. “Oh, don’t pout; you knew we’d be monitoring you, didn’t you? You’re such a smart guy and all. But one question: did she spit or swallow? We have a bet going here..”

Jeremy hung up and threw the phone away from him. He started to walk away, then went back to retrieve it. There’s nothing he can do about their monitoring him..might as well have a way to order pizza. Which reminded him that he was likely evicted and fired from his job. Well, might as well check. he went back to the sidewalk and started back home.