The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Journey in Control

There are many stories about a young man who gain powers of mind control and use them for sexual gratification all while fighting/helping a mysterious conspiracy. This is one of them.

Jeremy woke up and squinted at the bright flourescent light, giving him an even bigger headache than he already had. He groaned in pain, shielding his eyes as he looked around for a lightswitch to turn off the light. That’s when he saw a pair of white, smooth legs and glossy high heels, and realized he was huddled in the corner of a room that not only wasn’t his, but he had never been in before, couldn’t remember coming into, and couldn’t imagine who the legs belonged to.

“I was wondering when you’d get up, Jeremy,” a smooth, alto voice announced with a mix of humor and annoyance. “You know they won’t let me out of this room till you’re settled. You’re nice to look at, I’ll admit, but not for 5 hours.”

The legs, when Jeremy looked up, belonged to an above the knee black skirt, which in turn was accompanied by a white labcoat, buttoned to the neck, which was attatched to the face of a woman jeremy would describe as somewhat blandly pretty. The kind of pretty when you can’t really think of a reason she isn’t, but aren’t inspired to give her the title either.She fixed her brown hair into a ponytail and set her hazel eyes at him. “So, feel like chatting? Or should I just brief you?”

Jeremy nodded assent, then took stock of himself as she talked. Aside from his hair being a tangled mess, as he suspected, he seemed unhurt in any way, his usual 150 lb self, and clean enough. He suddenly felt vulnerable as he realized he was naked, but made no move to cover himself. Damage is long done, after all.

“..listening? OK, good. Well, here it is in a nutshell: You came to us afetr we placed an ad in the paper for volunteers in a psychological study of above average intellegence and low motivation, two things you have in spades, Mr. Hull. At 28, you’re acutely aware of your consistent failure in life, whether it’s been the military, college, career, whatever; all while people considerably less intellegent than you succeed and thrive, which adds to your general apathy and discontentment. Throw in your low self esteem and near hatred of women for what’s really your own failure to sexually and emotionally mature, and you’re a bona fide piece of work.”

“So, can I get paid now?” Jeremy asked, hoping he sounded sardonic and not disoriented and scared. How the hell DID he get here, anyways?

“You already have been, Jeremy. We gave you your greatest fantasy.”

“Funny, you don’t LOOK like a stripper with a meat lover’s pizza and a 6 pack of Snapple.” The flash of anger gave him strength, and he started to stand up.

“Don’t bother being coy, Mr. Hull. We’ve seen your hard drive and internet files.” Jeremy slid back down to the floor.

“Yes, all very interesting. Erotic hypnosis chat rooms, stories and photoshops of girls falling under your ‘spell’...you’re quite the control freak, aren’t you?”

Jeremy involuntarily winced at that. “Oh, yes, that still hurts, doesn’t it, the way Michelle left you when she found all those things on your hard drive...such a nice girl, too. Too bad you never made her cluck like a chicken, huh?”

“Shut UP! Just shut UP!!”

The woman stayed silent for a long time, almost 10 minutes. Jeremy observed a curious look on her face, like she wanted to say something, but couldn’t, and was agitated for it. “Look, just say something, would you? Tell me what this is all about? What do you want from me?”

“Something. We implanted a neurochip in your brain that grants you telepathy and mind control of any human. We want you to fulfill your fantasies, so we can study the psychological effects of near unlimited power combined with low self esteem and a high creative intellegence.” She answered in a monotone voice, looking straight ahead. Jeremy stayed silent, taking it all in, then finally said “you’re kidding, right?”

Visibly relaxing, the woman regained her smirk, and looked him in the eye. “No joke, kiddo. You are now, thanks to our technology, a real life mind reader and thought controller. And we’re gonna let you loose in the world, just to see what you do.”

She said ‘something’, didn’t she? he thought. “And how do I know that...” “Make me do something” she said, interrupting him.

“What?”

“Just concentrate, not too hard, and mentally order me to do something, like you did before. Go on, it’ll be fun. You know you want to, cause,” as she twirls her hair and assumes an exaggerated sex kitten pose, “I’m just a naughty cocktease who needs to be taught a lesson. Oh my, looks like there’s DEFINITLY a teased cock in the room, hee hee...” “DROP DEAD BITCH!”

The woman fell in a heap on the floor, unmoving. After a few seconds of disbelief, he walked over and nudged her. Nothing. Reaching down hesitantly, he checked her pulse at her neck. Nothing. Oh God, I killed her, he thought in a panic. He ran to the door, buit was locked. He stayed at the wall, not wanting to look at her, wishing anything would start making sense. How the hell is she DEAD? Can a strong enough suggestion kill? Unless... “Wake up.”

Groggily, she opened her eyes, then stood up. “You told me to drop dead or something, didn’t you? We’re curious to see if it drops a person into a coma EVERY time, or eventually kills them. You should make a note to try that at least once a day, so we have a good data spread...”

“Wait...you’ll obey my every command? Even to hurt yourself?”

“Yup, that’s the idea, and...” “Strip naked.”

Her hands made quick work of her buttons as she talked. “As far as we know, there’s no limit to your powers of influence over any one person.” she said, shrugging off her coat and pulling off her sweater, revealing a lacy peach colored bra. “Basically, we want to know how you’ll use it out in the world, since you seem to have no personal goals besides decadent living and sexual dominance of women.” Letting her skirt drop to her ankles, she primly stepped out of it and reached around her back to unhook her bra.

“So, you just want me to do..whatever I want, to whoever?”

“Basically, yes” she answered, tossing off her bra and revealing firm size B cup breasts with bright red nipples. “We chose you because we know you’ll give us the best results for our data, without rocking the boat politically or sociologically too much.” Pulling her panties down and kicking them away, she stood naked before him, seemingly unconcerned.

“Tap dance. If you can do this, why not do it to yourselves and just do whatever YOU want?”

“For one thing, this is an untested procedure” she said, tapping her right foot to a tune heard only in her mind. “We don’t know the long term effects of a human using this device or on a human being controlled.” She now swung into a full caper, breasts bouncing as she pranced around the room, her heels clacking with a loud echo as she danced.

“A vibrator is deep inside your vagina, at full speed. And with this power, how do you know I won’t come after YOU ALL?”

“WW..WW..Weee..m m maaddddee..aahh..alllloowwwwwannnce..fooor thaaaattt..” she said with difficulty, as she groaned and arched in obvious pleasure, even as she continued to tap out her unheard tune, swinging her arms to match her shaking, kicking legs.

“And what allowance is that? Orgasm and collapse on the ground.”

“Weeeeee...killlllllllll...youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” She falls in a heap to the floor, legs unglamourusly spread wide in front of him, panting and huffing in exhaustion.

“Oh.” Jeremy replied.

“I...havce to admit..” she panted, after a minute, “being the ‘victim’ has its advantages.”

“OK, now get me some clothes and let me out of here.”

“No can do.”

“Huh?”

“The door is locked, and I don’t have a key. I can hurl myself head first at it if you want, but it won’t do you any good. They won’t let me OR you out till you’re unconscious again.” She picked up a hyperdermic needle off the table behind her. “And don’t bother using me as a hostage. I’m expendable. Trust me.”

“So, you all are the government? CIA or something?”

“No, just a bunch of scientist busybodies. Really, I don’t know who they are either, just the guy who hired and briefed me on MY job. So, ready to take on the world, big guy?”

“Just one more thing...why’d you volunteer for this job? I coulda killed you, or raped you. or...”

“No, you wouldn’t have. We chose you carefully. You’re not a killer, and more interested in humiliation than sexual intercourse. Like we said, you can do anything you want, including try and take over the world if you want. But if you come after us, we melt your chip, and your brain with it, by remote control. Got it?”

“Yeah. Guess so. So again, why’d you volunteer to do this?” he asked, holding out his arm for the needle she held.

She injected the needle in his arm. As he faded out of consciousness, he heard her say, “Well, a girls gotta have SOME fun, you know?”

End Chapter 1.