The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Journey in Control Part 3

By Sacrip

As he predicted, Jeremy’s apartment was now his former apartment, evidenced by the failure of his key to open the now changed lock. He considered going to the landlord and using his newfound power to make him reopen the door and draw up a lifetime free lease. After a moment’s deliberation, he instead walked out of the building and onto the sidewalk, with no particular destination in mind. This was the beginning of a new life, after all, he thought. May as well start from scratch. Besides, the thought of controlling a man with his power seemed, well, icky.

Jeremy walked along the sidewalk casually, not thinking of anything in particular, and found himself in front of the building he worked in: Marquis Telemarketing Services, bothering people at home during dinner since 1983. Jeremy smiled to himself at the motto he had given the company he worked for the past 5 months, then walked in to collect his last paycheck.

“Oh, hey Jeremy!” a voice called out behind him, making him groan. Natasha was a plucky black woman of 40 or so who worked reception, and was so nice to Jeremy, and everyone for that matter, that Jeremy felt bad for wanting to strangle her. “Where’ve you been? Everyone’s been wondering cause you just disappeared and all and it’s not like you to just not show up but with this flu bug going around I was worried and I kept you in my prayers every night cause you always were so gloomy and I wondered...”

“Hey, hey, take it easy,” Jeremy said, interrupting her. “I’m fine, just had some, um...minor surgery done. Gonna pick up my last check, is April in?” April was Jeremy’s manager, and the very essence of evil.

“Yes, she’s in the other room. Wow, surgery? Oh lord, that’s something why didn’t you tell me I would have gotten you a big ol’ card and visited you and what did they do to you is it bad does it hurt...”

“Nothing, it’s nothing,” Jeremy said, interrupting her again. I swear, she gets paid by the word, he thought to himself. “It was just some minor, um, brain surgery.”

“Brain surgery oh man that’s something oh are you ok I had no idea I had a cousin who did that and he shaved his head and...hey, why isn’t your head shaved?”

“Um..new technique. Lasers.” Jeremy excused himself and walked away, distracted. Why DIDN’T they shave his head, if they implanted a chip in his brain? The powers were real..how’d they do it? Maybe it’s somewhere else on his body, but where?

“Well, Mr. Holt, I see you’ve returned from the dead. Which would definitely explain your body odor.” For someone in the business of customer relations, April lacked any sort of tact. She was dressed in her usual black suit, complete with black flats, black stockings, and black hair in a bun and held in place by two black hair sticks, giving the impression of little horns. Hence her nickname of ‘Satan in a Skirt.’ “I’d just like my check please,” Jeremy replied testily. He really wanted to get out of there just then. This place was a constant reminder of how low he had came in his life, and April was a reminder of how stupid people succeeded in life where he had failed. “Just give it to me, and I’ll be on my way.”

“Oh, sorry Mr. Holt, it’s not that easy. First you’ll need to conduct an exit interview with human resources. John Yungerman’s the one you need to talk to.”

“OK, fine, where’s he?”

“On vacation till a week from Thursday. Oh well, sorry.”

“JUST GIVE ME MY GOD DAMNED CHECK!”

Everyone looked up at the outburst from Jeremy, surprised that he was back and yelling, something the quiet loner had never done before. They were even more surprised to see April walk into her office, pull out a check from her drawer, and hand it to Jeremy with a blank look

“Well, this should keep me in potatoes and sour cream for a little while,” Jeremy said, pocketing the $264.34 check. “I assume I’m fired, correct?”

“Yes, most definitly,” April said, recovering herself. “I suggest you vacate the premises before I call...”

“Dominos to order pizza for everyone? On you? Fantastic idea. Meat lovers for me, thanks. Oh, and offer the delivery guy a blow job if he can get here in under 30 minutes. Oh heck, just give him one anyways, I’m feeling generous.” Jeremy watched in satisfaction as April, after a few seconds hesitation, turned around smartly and went to the phone book in her office, looking up Dominos Pizza. Jeremy turned his attention to the room.

Oliver’s cubicle was closest to him as he walked slowly down the length of the office. “Hey Jeremy, glad you’re back. I found this great online rumor site on Episode 3..no, not the one I told you about last time, a NEW one. And Chewbacca is DEFINITELY in, but...” Jeremy silenced him with a wave, thinking that his new power was worth it just to avoid awkward conversations with people he felt sorry for, but didn’t like. On a whim, Jeremy grabbed Oliver’s action figures off of his desk, a golden droid and his trash can companion, and walked away. Oliver’s reaction was predictable.

“Hey, HEY, those are mint condition collectors items. Give those back!”

Jeremy turned and waved his hand. “These are not the droids you are looking for.”

“These are not the droids I am looking for.” Oliver replied.

“You may pass.”

You may pass.”

This got a few chuckles from those watching the action, most of which were sure it was scripted. Jeremy stopped to listen to April’s voice coming from her office. “Yes, six large pizzas, as quickly as possible. And one is a meat lovers, right? It HAS to be a meat lovers..ok, good. And, um, can I speak to the delivery boy? A girl? No it HAS to be a boy, it MUST! Because, well..look, I’ll pay a $20 tip, just get a BOY out here, ok?”

Smiling to himself, Jeremy moved on to the next cubicle. Heather had been there for about 3 weeks now and hadn’t sold a single thing. She was small and wispy, with thin blond hair and a voice that couldn’t seem to have a volume above whisper. “Yes..yes I’m sorry for bothering you...Sir, if you’ll jut consider how much money you’d save by switching to our service...oh please Sir don’t call me that...” A tear rolled down her cheek. Even Jeremy had tried to tell her not to take it personally when people talked like that to her. Everyone hated telemarketers. It’s our lot in life, and it gives the people out there a way to forget their own problems and inadequacies, Jeremy would tell her. Embrace your evilness, he’d say, and let them feel better by hating you. Who knows, maybe once in a while, you might even sell something.

Heather hung up the phone and took off her headset, sobbing silently into her hands. Jeremy didn’t have to read her mind to know she was about to quit. She just wasn’t cut out for a job where people might not like her, and she couldn’t make people happy. Jeremy found himself feeling sorry for her, and wanting to help. Then he remembered asking her out on a date, and her saying no, cause, “you really have no goals in life. You think you deserve more than you have, but you don’t. You think you deserve me, cause I’m a loser like you. But unlike you, Jeremy, I can get a winner to fuck me, at least. If all I have left in this world is my pussy, then I at least want it to go to someone with a new model car, and not a monthly bus pass.” Jeremy, frowning at the memory, steeled himself and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Huh? Oh, Jeremy. Thought you quit. Jeez, what happened to you, you look like...”

“Shut up. Dial the next number on the list.” Wordlessly, Heather dialed, a look of surprise on her face at her own actions.

“Listen: You’re gonna sell this phone plan to the next customer, to EVERY customer..and you’re gonna do it by talking hot and dirty, like a phone sex operator. The longer you talk, the hotter you’ll get yourself. And if they agree to buy, you’ll orgasm. And you’ll dial EVERY number on that list, every single one. Start now.”

Jeremy heard the ‘Hello?’ in her earpiece, then watched as her whole expression changed. “Ummm, is this Mar Yancey? Oh, don’t hang up, sweety, " she purred, her eyes revealing her astonishment at her own voice. " I REEEEAALLLLY wanna talk to you about your long distance plan..cause it makes me ALLL wet inside when handsome men like you save money. Oh God, I can’t stop touching myself thinking about our monthly friends and family calling plan..oooohhhhh, that’s nice. Still with me, Mr. Yancey? Oh, well I’m in a tight silk blouse and a form fitting long skirt, with a slit that goes ALL the way up to my..you know, oh don’t you, Mr. Yancey? Why sure I’ll call you Daddy...”

Jeremy moved on, looking to see what other havoc he could wreck. On a whim, he decided to sit at his old cubicle. There’s one thing he hadn’t tried yet. Putting on his earpiece, he called over a group of girls chatting in the break room. They came obediently, standing in a row, waiting for his next instructions.

“You, strip.” he said, pointing to a leggy brunette. “You too, actually.” Her caramel colored companion began to strip as well, both wearing the “what am I doing?” expression Jeremy loved so well. “You, get me some cigars, Cubans. They’re in the manager’s office in her desk drawer.” The third girl ran off to fetch them, leaving one left. “Um... you strip down to your bra and panties, go to Oliver’s cubicle, tell him you’re Princess Leia, Jabba’s slavegirl, and do everything Oliver tells you.” I did take his action figures, after all..might as well give him something back, Jeremy thought.

Jeremy made himself comfortable and ordered the two nude girls on his lap. “You are both hypnotized sex slaves now. Give me a lap dance.” With blank expressions on their faces, both began grinding their hips slowly in his lap, moving in time to unheard music. He noted appreciatively how they both synched together, moving at the same rhythm. The girl with the cigars came back, waiting patiently. Jeremy took one, lighting it with a lighter on his desk, and puffed, being careful not to get ashes on the two dancers on his lap. Turning to the waiting girl, he said “Oh, yes, thank you. Now turn into a puppy dog and crawl around a bit.”

Ignoring the ‘yip yip’ sounds coming form the girl on all fours, Jeremy reached around the gyrating girls and pressed auto dial on his phone, making the first call. “Yeah, I’m just wondering, Ma’am, if you feel like buying some overpriced low quality aluminum siding. Yeah, I don’t really give a shit if you do or not, cause I’ve got two girls rubbing their asses on my wang while I’m smoking a cigar and my boss is ordering a meat lovers for me, but I was just curious anyway. Faster, girls.” The naked dancers sped up their hips, pressing even harder against them and almost making Jeremy drop his cigar.

Now was the test. Concentrating his mind, jeremy said slowly, “You WILL buy the aluminum siding I’m selling. Now.” A long two second pause, then a frown as a two word answer came from the receiver. “Well fuck you too.” Jeremy replied. So much for controlling people over the phone. Wasn’t really expecting it to work anyway. Jeremy sat in thought for a minute, and almost didn’t notice his pants off and the naked girls fighting over who would sit herself down on Jeremy’s now hardened member. Surprised, he laughed as they pushed each other back and forth, fighting to to gain position.

Well of course, he thought. I ordered them to be sex slaves, and they are now. So even without using my power, they’ll accept any command I give them, whether I mean it or not. He quickly ordered both to pleasure him orally, one on his cock, the other on his balls. They quickly went to their knees, again impressing jeremy with their skill in working together to get proper position. As they worked, jeremy noticed Oliver leading his Princess down the aisle with a paper clip chain fashioned into a leash and collar, as the girl did a sexy dance. Oliver also had a paper clip leash for the puppy girl, now naked and happily wagging her butt. “Did you make those just now?” Jeremy could only think to ask.

“No, I had them already. I get bored, you know. Jeremy, How are you DOING this? I mean, it’s the ultimate jedi mind trick...Are..are YOU a real Jedi?”

“No, Oliver, I just got a lucky break. Excuse me..” jeremy shuddered as he orgasmed all over the blond girls face. With a silent command, the caramel girl licked it up from her face. “Look, I gotta go, and I don’t know how long they’ll stay like that, so use them while you can, ok?” Oliver nodded and led his charges away. Jeremy redressed and sent the girls to pleasure each other in the ladies room. He had a feeling that a normal command would wear off after a little while, but told them to go back to normal after an hour anyway, undoing the sex slave command. When they left, Jeremy walked back towards the exit, passing Heather again. “Yes, Mr. Jones, you will? You’ll buy it? Oh yes..yes...YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!” heather collapsed on the ground in pleasure, then got up and made a quick good-bye and made another call.

A tall black man in a pizza delivery outfit had been standing there a minute, taking in the chaos of this office. Jeremy passed by, picked up the meatlovers on top, and said “She’ll pay you, there in the office.” As he closed the door, jeremy heard “hey, hey, whacha doin...oh..oh yeah baby. Damn I love this job sometimes.”