The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jinx

Chapter 3 “Andrei and Vera’s Dirty Thoughts”

Serena was furious that she was defeated by a mere shape-shifter, but that shape-shifter made one mistake, she left Serena alive. After hours of lying on the forest floor she felt a surge of power rush through her and the taste of Jacobs cum enveloped her mouth as it spread throughout her body healing it rapidly. It took half a day for her wounds to heal, which gave her time to think about how to get Jacob back.

She knew she had lost to Vera because like all succubus her powers were nullified after she fed. Serena would make sure that she would never let that happen again. She took a large deep breath, her breasts rising with her nipples hardened from crisp morning air. Frost that had formed overnight, it stung her back causing her to shiver as she sat up. Once she got up she looked around and found her bag. She took out her cell phone and made a call. Serena hated asking her brother for help but, this time it was necessary.

Jacob slept on the plane for almost the entire flight. Vera stayed in the form of Nick. Although she was utterly exhausted she stayed awake: fearful of not only Serena but other creatures that would recognise Jinx’s scent. She had not sensed anything on the plane but she still needed to be cautious. When they arrived in Vegas it was almost midnight.

“Come on we have to stay at a hotel tonight. I will take you to meet your father in the morning.” Nick (Vera) said grabbing his arm.

Jacob nodded; he had begun to partially accept all the craziness around him. He realised that fretting about it was totally pointless if he had no control over what was going to happen. Soon he would meet his father and maybe some things would finally get cleared up.

They took a cab to the hotel, Jacob couldn’t believe that his brother could afford a room at such a place, but the thought of a nice bed overrode any debate in his mind. The lobby of the hotel was filled with marble and gold, Jacob could see the casino just to the let the bright lights of the slot machines enticing him to toward them. Jacob wandered towards the casino as Nick went over to check in.

Nick(Vera) had finally finished checking in and turned to walk over to Jacob. “Hello Vera, I did not know you were in town.” Vera whipped around seeing a man leaning against one of the massive marble pillars. He was a tall man with a large build his muscles clearly defined under the black suit he wore. He was Russian, his light brown hair was trimmed short, his eyes were a light blue.

“Andrei...” Vera said in her female voice. He quickly used her powers and made sure that no one around them could notice. Her eyes darted to Jacob for a minute, hoping that Andrei would not notice. Jacob was watching an old lady play a slot machine at the edge of the casino, thankfully unaware of Andrei’s presence. She switched back to her female form, knowing full well Andrei’s intentions were sinister. None of the humans in the lobby would notice. One of the advantages of being a shape-shifter was cloaking, which was a very useful tool.

“What are you doing in a hotel? Shouldn’t you be at Ren’s place?” He said taking a few steps towards her.

Jacob now turned around and noticed that Vera was there and his brother gone, it looked like she was talking to some guy. He blushed thinking back to their last encounter. Jacob started to walk over wondering what they were talking about. Andrei turned to see Jacob walking towards them and smiled.

“JINX RUN!” Vera screamed bolting towards Jacob. As Jacob turned to run, and collided right into a Japanese girl who held his shoulders firmly. Jacob as frozen in place, his muscles were completely frozen.

“Stop Vera,” Andrei said in a calm tone both Vera froze in her tracks. Andrei walked over towards Vera slapping her hard, “You naughty little girl trying to hide something from me. You need to be punished.” He looked as she felt pain rip through her body. She moaned as the pain turned into to pleasure as she notice she was driving the largest black dildo she has ever seen deep into her pussy. Her clothes had disappeared and her free breasts bounced as she felt her first orgasm building. She could not speak, she could....not even think. Her thoughts became consumed with pounding herself harder and harder. People in the lobby continued to walk by not noticing the naked beautiful blonde masturbating in the middle of the lobby.

Andrei smiled in satisfaction, he turned and then walked over to Jacob. Jacob could only hear Vera moans and whimpers as he stood frozen in place. The girl who held him was beautiful her long black hair had a red tinge to it and her eyes were blood red which revealed she clearly was not human. She released him as Andrea approached, but he remained fully frozen.

Andrei studied his face, he lifted his hand to Jacob cheek; it felt ice as it stung Jacob’s skin. “Remarkable… you look so much like him. But right now you are not strong, are you? You just learned who you were.” Jacob had no idea what this man was talking about it; it almost felt like the man was staring straight into his soul. “...Oh my, Vera has not even told you that, how foolish of her. Do not worry I will explain everything, we just need to find a more private place.”

Jacob was at a loss for words, he had no idea if he should trust the man or not. “I do hope that I will gain you trust. I promise I will not control your mind, but if you want me to tell you who you are then we need to leave.” The man said taking his hands off Jacob. Jacob reluctantly nodded; this man was finally going to tell him the truth. Jacob also knew refusing would likely do nothing. He became lost in thought; Vera’s muffled moans began to escape his mind. “Sleep,” Andrei commanded. Jacob body slumped to the floor unconscious.

Andrei turned and walked back over to Vera. “You have been a very naughty girl. Ren has a son and you were trying to hide him from me. Then again your foolishness has led me to him...So what shall I do with you?” Vera’s body was now drenched in sweat as she continued to pound her tight pussy with the large dildo. She was nearing her fourth orgasm.

Andrei quickly used his powers taking away the illusion. Vera mind returned and her face filled with anger. “Don’t you dare touch him! You overzealous bastard! You will be slaughtered if you even contemplate it.” She said looking over to Jacob, whose body lay unconscious on the marble floor. The Japanese girl stood to close to him, her arms were crossed and she looked like a bored teenager.

“Vera, you are in no place to making threats. That is a lot of big words for a girl like you,” Andrei smiled realising what he would do to one of Ren’s minions. He moved towards her placing an ice cold hand on her neck. Andrei began to change Vera’s already sexy figure. Vera’s nipples began to enlarge sticking out a good two inches and a half inch thick. Her hips began to widen as her ass plumped and expanded. Her blonde hair became tied up in two matching pony tails. A schoolgirl uniform materialized on her over oversexed body. The blue pleated skirt barely covered her ass and her braless massive tits were clearly visible under the tight fitting white blouse. White high healed leather boots formed around her legs ended halfway up her thigh and a large silver cross pendant hung from her neck, digging into her expansive cleavage. “You no longer able to change your form,” Andrei said before realising his control.

“Oh my god! What have you done to me?” Vera tried to transform back, it was not working...what the hell is going on? She looked over to Jacob, she may not be able to save herself but at least she could try to save him. She ran towards him and tried to shake him awake. The Japanese girl shook her head at Vera as Vera tried to wake him up.

Andrei laughed at her futile attempts. “Silly Vera, why don’t we complete your transformation?” Andrei said as walked causally over to her. He took control of her body making her stand to face him. He pulled up her skirt and placed his hand on her pussy, it was still soaking wet from before. “You no longer understand how to change your form. Your libido is now nine times what it was before. You constantly think about sex. You know you have been a naughty girl and need to be punished. You obey my every word. Your IQ is now 60. You love to suck cock. You love to giggle and eat lollypops. You are just a silly naughty catholic schoolgirl. You really want to get pregnant, there is not better pleasure that being fucked by and man and having his baby. You will be aware of all these changes I have made, but you will not be able resist any of it. You will no longer be able to control your actions or words. I will leave your mind intact as a punishment, but soon you will succumb to the urges I assure you. ” He smiled realising he had made Vera into a perfect bimbo schoolgirl. He realised he control.

“Umm...like...I need cum....fuck me...punish me, I have been a very...umm...nau...bad girl.” she spoke in laboured breaths as she massaged her enormous breasts.

“Vera, pick up him and take him to the limo with me.” Andrei commanded. The Japanese girl had already started to walk to the exit. Vera turned and easily lifted the boy cradling him in her arms. He face was so close to her breasts she could feel his breath brushing against her right nipple, she winced as she followed Andrei towards the valet.

Inside Vera’s head she was doing everything to fight it. I need to resist this....but...it feels soooo good. I need to get Jinx out of here...mmmm Jinx has a big cock just like his daddy. Vera felt pleasure rip through her entire body at the thought of Jacob pounding her tight catholic pussy. A trail of white cum ran down her leg as her hips swayed. Jinx make me preg...have his baby. Fumbling Jacobs’s body a little, she readjusted her grip. His head resting against her breast his warm breath continued to tease her large aroused nipple. Ohh that feel so good, I bet he would love to suck my titties....NO I need to think of how to get out of here.

The limo came around and the driver helped load the unconscious Jacob into the limo. Andrei did not take his eyes off Jacob sleeping form. The Japanese girl sat in the front with the driver. Vera moved towards Andrei and reached down to caress his cock.

As his member stirred to life in her hand, her mind became consumed with sex ...Mmmm cock. Me love cock. I need to get out here...How is he doing this to me? I need to regain control...mmm cum is inside his big dick. It’s like so like yummy. Me want fuck. FUCK ME NOW.

“I am a bad bad girl. Fuck me. Punish me.” She giggled as she rubbed her breasts against Andrei’s chest. Her mind raced she could barely hold on, unable to control her body and most of her thoughts. I must not let him turn into a cum slut...mmmm I NEED cum...Me want FUCKY FUCK, ME WANT CUM, me want to SUCK, sucking feels so GOOD....Me silly bad school girl, me oh so naughty. I like totally need a baby in me. That is so like sexy. COCKS can like do that I think, mmmm me love COCKS. She began to giggle uncontrollably. Vera’s mind now was entirely consumed with sex as her determination wavered and she accepted her new identity as a silly cum slut.

Andrei smiled; she hardly lasted fifteen minutes before she gave in. Clearly she was much weaker than he thought. He looked over at Jacob’s sleeping form, knowing that if he played his cards right that boy would be the key to defeating his rival Ren.