The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jinx

Chapter 4 “Truth and Temptation”

Jacob awoke with a start jumping up as if from a bad dream. Looking around he noticed he must be in some sort of hotel suite. Rapidly his memory came back realising he had passed out on the lobby floor. He jumped up and ran out of the door, wondering if he would be able to find Vera.

“Stop,” a female voice commanded before Jacob had made it even twenty feet down the hall. Jacob froze, standing still as she slowly walked towards him. “Hello Jinx, my name is Kai.” She was the same girl that had stopped in the lobby, but she certainly had changed her clothes. She wore long black stockings that were held up by garters that excenuated her bright red lace hipster panties. A black corset adorned with red ribbon covered her DD breasts, creating an enticing cleavage line. Daggers were attached to her hips and waist, and a long katana was tied at her side. She was most certainly not just around for pleasure, this vixen was dangerous. Jacob tried to keep his eyes away from her exquisite body, he needed to get away. Taking a step back he said, “Stay back! I am leaving.”

She looked at him tilting her head in confusion. “You think you can run away from the Ice God’s personal assassin?” She giggled stepping closer to him.

Great, Jacob thought, not only is she extremely sexy she is a fucking assassin. Jacob knew he had to at least try to get away; he bolted past her down the hall. He came to end of the hall and paused unsure of where to go. Suddenly, his body was pushed violently against the wall. Four daggers pinned him to the wall somehow missing his flesh.

In a flash, she was right in front of him, “You really are dense aren’t you.” She leaned close to his neck and sniffed. “You have the stench of that shape-shifter is so unattractive….oh and I see you have caught the eye of a very troublesome succubus. At least the shape-shifter will no longer be interfering. You are going to need some serious work.”

Jacob knew it was pointless to resist now, there was no chance of escape from this woman. “Where is Nick? Where is Vera? What have you done with them?” he asked. If Jacob couldn’t escape at least he could try to get some answer out of her.

“Vera is none of your concern, she is safe and actually much more, how would I phrase it…she is much more open to her desires.” She slowly pulled out the daggers and placed them back in their sheaths. Jacob stood silent before her, trying to remain expressionless. He needed to be calm and find a way to get out of here.

“Follow me, Andrei wanted to see you when you awoke.” Jacob followed as close behind her as he could, worrying if he fell back to much he would only become distracted by her red lace panties. At least for now he wasn’t horny; he wanted to keep it that way. If we wasn’t horny he at least had some control.

Kai led him through the maze of the hotel floor, Jacob looking for an exit and seeing nothing. He wondered what kind of floor had no fire escapes or elevators. It took them about ten minutes before they crossed a large rooftop courtyard, Jacob realised they were in some massive penthouse complex. Kai stopped before two large doors and knocked once as Jacob stood to her side. When the door was opened Jacob could hardly believe his eyes. Everything in the room was white, he looked to the far side to see the man from the lobby sitting on a large marble throne, he was flanked by two identical blue haired girls dressed in white backless baby dolls that revealed their extremely voluptuous figures.

“Ah, Kai thank you for bringing him….hmmm…that is interesting” Andrei said looking at Kai. Jacob looked over to see her blushing before turning away from him. “I do not remember you ever being attracted to anyone, well he must be hard to resist he is Ren’s son after all.”

Her eyes darted from Jacob and then to Andrei. “He cannot be, what would he be doing here if he was? ” She said clearly confused.

Andrei smiled, it sent chills down Jacob back. “Look at him, you can most certainly tell he has the blood of the Fire god in him.” Andrei rose from his throne, the twins moved and sat up straight on the arms of the throne, frozen almost looking like statues. He walked toward Jacob stopping only a few feet away.

“I am going to tell you who you are. I do not want to harm you. I want to protect you.” He said looking sincerely into Jacob’s blue eyes. “I am a god, although many also refer to my kind as demons. I can control and manipulate water. You father Ren is a god who can control fire; you have inherited many of his abilities. I do not know the extent of your abilities, your father put a block on them till you turned 18, it is a tradition we have with our offspring, it protects them. The block covers up your scent and has the unfortunate side effect of making you have bad luck. That is probably why you got a nickname like Jinx. Many creatures have been hunting you because they wish to mark you, marking occurs when a god or demigod first has sex with a supernatural creature or other god. By marking you they gain a certain amount of control over you and are able to increase their own power. The way to prevent this is to bind yourself with a siren.

Your mother was a demigod, and your father a full god which makes your blood and powers very potent. It makes your sex drive increase and makes you very irresistible to women. Vera the shape-shifter who also took he disguise of you brother Nick, was meant to watch over you till you matured and then reveal your identity. She betrayed Ren’s wishes by seducing you and bringing you here. I am very lucky that I found you or I fear she would have marked you for herself. There are many creatures that will be after you. You must learn to control your powers and I can help you do that.” Andrei paused looking at Jacob for a response.

Jacob stood there in shock, yet he knew this man had to be telling the truth. “Mom …wasn’t human. And Vera was…my brother…she was after me…” He spoke eyes widening staring at the floor.

“Your mother was the daughter of the Air God Ria, having the blood of two of the elemental gods is extremely rare. Vera is no longer a threat, and I will take care of that succubus attacked you as soon as I can. Please accept my offer and I can help you. I will give you all the answers and teach you how to control the power resting within you.” Andrei said looking concerned.

Jacob looked at the man, did he have any other choice but to trust him. This man had been the only person that did not lie or try to hide anything from him, or so he thought. “I accept your offer,” Jacob said reluctantly.

Andrei smiled and snapped his fingers the twins stood and walked towards Jacob. “Shall we begin?” He asked. As Andrei looked at the girls there bodies began to change, their creamy skin turned white and then clear until their entire bodies became ice. Their sexy white baby doll lingerie fell to the floor.

They began to close in on Jacob, their icy tongues licking their lips. “Wait, what the hell are they doing?” Jacob asked as their cold icy forms grasped his body and they began to caress his chest. Jacob looked over to Kai for a minute, hoping she could get these things off him. Andrei noticed the look and shot his own eyes straight at Kai. “Leave us” he said in a fierce tone. With that Kai turned and rushed out of the room. “Do not worry Jinx. We need to unlock your power before we can harness it,” Andrei said smiling.

The icy bodies stung Jacob clothes, but somehow they felt soft in smooth as if it was real flesh. He groaned in pleasure as his cock stirred to life. His clothes were now soaked from the icy bodies and he could feel the cold enveloping his body. He raised his arms as the girls undressed him and began taking turns kissing him. Lust once again clouded his mind only strengthening his hunger. “You need to give into the lust, it is the key to your power,” Andrei said walking back to sit in the throne.

Jacob wrapped his arms around one of the girls, slowly lowering her to the floor. He moved down her body sensually kissing her neck then her breasts moving towards mound. He wanted her so badly; sex began to consume his mind. He thought about how amazing it would be to ram his large cock up her ass. He froze in shock as she turned over and raised herself onto all fours. It was almost as if she had obeyed him...the thought only made him want her more.

Andrei smiled watching as Jacob was being seduced and slowly beginning to use his powers. Andrei could feel the power bottled up inside the boy, confirming his belief that Jinx would be the perfect weapon against Ren.

Jacob kneeled close to her plump inviting ass, pressing his rock hard erection right at her opening. Before he could brace himself the other twin pushed him forward, his cock plunging deeply into the girl. He began pumping her rapidly his sex drive totally consuming him. The twin he was pounding was moaning loading in pain and pleasure. The other twin stood up and to Jacob surprise straddled herself on her sisters back and moved close to Jacob’s chest. She then lifted her leg and wrapped them tightly around Jacob back, he could feel the wetness of her pussy dipping down his stomach as she clung to him. She kissed him on the neck and then lips hungry as he continued to pound the other twin, only wanting to go deeper. The two sensations sent him into euphoria and he rapidly erupted into the girl’s pert ass, while her twin continued to kiss his neck. He groaned in pleasure and then began to hyperventilate from exhaustion. Then, His eyes began to focus; he quickly pulled himself out of the girl and pushed her twin away from him. He stumbled away in shock of what had just happened.

“Do it now,” Andrei said calmly. The twins arose and embraced kissing each other passionately. Jacob tried to get up but he felt like all his energy had been drained from him, he could barely hold himself up on his elbows, let alone stand. The twins’ icy figures began to mesh and mould together. They became one and two icy wings formed out of the back of the new creature. It almost looked like an angel made of ice. Jacob watched in awe as this happened. The creature began walking towards him; he struggled to get away only making it four feet before the creature heaved him up with inhuman strength. Holding Jacob up, raising him above the floor. The creature began kissing the middle of his chest. He screamed in pain as the kiss pierced his entire body, consuming him. After what seemed like hours the figure lowered Jacob to the floor, he was practically unconscious. Then the creature laid on top of him and Jacob felt as the energy began to enter his body, he tried to fight the invasion but his resistant lasted no more than a heartbeat. The creature absorbed into his body an intricate tattoo formed on his right collar bone. A small pendant made of silver hung from a chain around his neck carried the same design materialized within seconds.

After a minute he gasped for air, regaining partial consciousness. He blinked seeing Andrei now towering over him. “You did well,” he said leaning down and lifting the pendant off Jacob neck. He quickly placed it around his own and smiled. “Now, you cannot be marked. You are protected, just like I promised.”

“Wait, what the hell was that thing?” Jacob asked standing up not caring he was stark naked. “And why the hell do I have this weird tattoo.”

“That was one of my sirens; they create a very powerful binding spell when they bond themselves to something.” Andrei said. He snapped his fingers clothes materialized on Jacob’s body. Within seconds Jacob was wearing a stylish blue t-shirt and dark black jeans.

“That thing bonded with me...” he said pulling at the neck of the shirt trying to examine the tattoo.

Andrei smiled the boy had not realised that the bond was controlled by the pendant that he had taken from him. All he needed was Jacob’s consent to allow them to bond with him. Now Andrei was in total control of Jacob. “Do not worry about it. It’s for your protection. You did well for today I think you need some rest; we can work on your powers tomorrow.”

Jacob nodded; maybe he could trust this man. There are many fucked up things going on but this man was not here to harm him or even hurt him. He turned and walked out of the room into the courtyard. Kai was sitting on a bench eyes closed in deep thought. Jacob looked at her peaceful beautiful form and smiled. No thoughts of sex entered his mind, yet he was in utter awe of her natural beauty. He walked over and sat beside her.

“Could you not tell that I wanted to be alone” she said opening her blood red eyes and looked over to him.

“I am sorry, I will leave.” Jacob rose to go but a hand grabbed his wrist.

“Stay, Jinx.”

“Stay, Jinx. It is fine.” Jacob sat back down, unsure of what to do. Kai turned to him looked him up and down and then in a quick flash grabbed the collar of his shirt yanking it down to reveal the tattoo. “Well, at least you won’t be as much of a worry from now on, ” she said in a disappointed tone.

“What do you mean?”

“That tattoo keeps you here, or at least where ever Andrei wants you.” As she spoke she rose and walked toward one the trees and leaned against it. “Now you are just like me...” Jacob then noticed that Kai had a similar marking her right shoulder blade.

“What do you mean it keeps me here? Andrei said it was some sort of protection spell.”

“It is, but is also a good way for gods to keep their weapons close and for them to make sure those weapons remain loyal.” She walked back over to him and surprisingly sat down on his lap. She grabbed his neck and kissed him deeply. Their tongues danced as Jacob matched her passion. She realised him, he gasped for air they had been kissing for almost twenty minutes. “I like the way you taste,” she said hopping off and rushed out of the courtyard, leaving Jacob in shock once more.