The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jinx

Chapter 2 “Vera”

Jacob awoke with a start and jumped up to find himself in Nick’s car, fully dressed. “Don’t worry she is gone, well at least for now. You have to tell me if you had sex with her.”

Jacob looked at his brother in disbelief; everything was fussy in his head. He was unsure if he had dreamt it or not. “Now,” his brother urged.

“...she umm...”

“She what?”

“She gave me head,” Jacob blurted out, turning red with embarrassment of telling his brother this.

“So you did not enter her?”

“Um no we didnt have sex...well I didn’t fuck her...”

“Oh thank god! I was really worried there for a minute Jinx. We would be in some deep shit if she fucked you.” Nick said staring at the streetlamps as they sped by. “I know you have a lot of questions, especially concerning why Serena attacked you, you can ask when we get on the plane.”

Jacob looked at his brother in shock, it had actually happened. “Wait, I am not going anywhere till you tell me what the fuck is going on.”

“We need to leave, she will come for you and others will also. She was what you would call a succubus, she feeds off the energy of men, and your energy is one of the most enticing. I cannot believe I never noticed it before, how could I have been so foolish thinking that she was actually human.”

“Why on earth would I be enticing to a succubus?” Jacob responded unsure if he even believed what was going on. He leaned back in his chair, why did he feel so weak?

“I hate to break it to you Jinx, but you are not fully human. Your mother was human, and a damn fine one at that but your father definitely is not, he is a demon.” Nick said looking over to Jacob, taking his eyes off the road.

“Ha ha very funny Nick, how the hell could our father be a demon? Wait, why did you say your mother...?” Jacob asked a look of utter confusing on his face.

“ I am not your brother, well at least in terms of blood. I am not even human. Your father asked me to watch over you after the accident, so I inserted myself into your memory and reverted my form to that of a 6 year old boy. Which is easy seeing as I am a shape-shifter,” Nick said jokingly.

“No...no...that cannot be true. You are my brother, you are human, so am I and...”

“Yeah and Serena’s eyes glow green like every normal human,” Nick said. “I will prove it to you.”

Jacob watched as Nick’s brown hair turned to blonde and started to grown long passed his shoulders. Then slowly his facial hair disappeared and his face became rounder and feminine. Then to Jacobs shock, Nick body started to change. He became shorter in almost an instant and his body became thin and lean. Nick’s chest began to expand; large plump breasts replaced his brother chiselled pecks. Jacob watched as then Nick’s legs become thin and the pants sagged around the now clearly female body. Nick pulled off the road and stopped the car.

Nick, was no longer his brother, he had transformed into a girl. “I am not lying to Jinx, I know this is a lot to absorb.” Nick said, he was even speaking like a girl. Nick loose clothes quickly transformed into a tight red t-shirt that hugged his large pert breasts and a tiny black miniskirt. Jacob couldn’t help but stare at the breasts, he could feel his cock stirring, he was so horny and hungry. He freaked out realising this was his brother, taking of his seat belt and dashing out of the car.

Nick ran after him grabbing him from behind, Jacob could feel the breasts pressing against his back. “Stop, I know this is totally weird. I am a shape-shifter but I am a female shape shifter. This is my natural form. My real name is Vera. I became a boy so that you could have an older brother to guide you, and so I was less likely to give into my desires.” Nick said to him in blonde sexy female voice.

She spun him around and kissed him sending chills throughout his body. “You are weak from her attack this is the only way I can make you better, I need you to be at full strength.” Jacob tried to fight her off, but he was far too weak to resist. She pushed him to the ground and straddled him. “I need you to drink, you must drink,” she said as her top disappeared and her plump easily EE breasts pressed against Jacobs lips.

Jacob turned his face away, this was so wrong. Was this really his brother or another hell bend creature that was after him? Vera squeezed her breasts making some milk fall into Jacob mouth. It tasted so good. He quickly and ravenously grabbed one of her globular tits and began to suckle vigorously. He hungry sucked as fast as he could, the more he sucked the more he wanted. Vera moaned in pleasure grinding her wet pussy against the growing erection in his sweatpants. “That’s good....drink...It will make you strong again,” she said as she caressed his body. With just a touch all of Jacob’s clothes disappeared, his erection bounced it was now rock hard .

Vera yanked her left breast out of his mouth and quickly moved her other one to his wanton lips. Her hand moved to his cock stroking it roughly as precum began to drip out. Jacob was in bliss he had forgotten that this beauty was once his brother and was completely lost as lust clouded his mind. He could feel that he was almost about to cum, he tensed in anticipation. Vera feeling this quickly yanked her breast out his mouth and jumped down his body right before he erupted. She swallowed as much as she could be some of it ran down her chin as he finished and she moved towards his face. Jacob suddenly had a flashback to Serena greedily sucking up his cum, pain and pleasure surged through his body. “Serena...” He moaned and opened his eyes to see Vera looking down at him with concern and disappointment on her face.

Jacob now slightly recovered, jumped in shock at what she was doing. “What the hell, oh my god, wait, oh my god, are you Nick, oh my god.”

“Nick was just a disguise a mere form. I am Vera. I played the part of your brother; I need to go back to that form before my desires overcome me again.” Vera said as clothes materialised on Jacob and her porn star body. “Do you feel better now?”

Jacob suddenly realised he was not tired and weak anymore. He was not even hungry. He stood up, almost feeling stronger than before. “Um...yeah,” he said looking at Vera with hesitant eyes.

Vera suddenly looked down the road as if she had heard something. “We need to go NOW. GET IN THE CAR.” Jacob wanted to hesitate but somehow his body obeyed and he was in the front seat within seconds.

“What the fuck did you do to me you fucked up monster?” Jacob said as Vera started the car and began speeding down the road.

“You will obey me for a while, well at least till the milk seeps into your system. I told you it was the only way. Plus, it makes it easier for me to keep you safe if you are listening to me.” Vera said.

“I need you to explain what the hell is going on or I am jumping out of this car right now,” Jacob responded angrily reach for the door.

“You will stay in this car, Jinx. You will now obey what I tell you to do. You are relaxed.” Jacob felt calm breeze through is body as he rested his hands at his sides. “You will not remember that I am also your brother Nick, you will think we are totally different people. You will not notice when I transform, and you will think a period of time has passed since one of us left and the other arrived. You will accept that you are not human and that I am not human. You will believe everything I tell, and know I am here to protect you.” As Vera spoke Jacob felt the words absorbing and cementing into his mind. He forgot how Vera had transformed. He wondered e how his brother knew this girl that could protect him. Jacob’s mind accepted that he was not human, it was really true, he did not want it to be true but it was. Jacob stared out the window looking at the few stars that spotted the sky.

Vera looked at him longingly knowing full well she needed to transform, or she would try to mark him as her own. She wanted him so badly, she loved him since was he a child, watched him grow and wished she could be the one to take his virginity. The thoughts made her so wet she could feel it dripping onto the car seat. She quickly transformed back into Nick and was immediately relieved of her horniness.

“Jinx we are almost at the airport, I need you to stay with me at all times. Serena may come for you there,” Nick said looking over to his brother.

“Okay, oh where did your friend Vera go?” Jacob asked blushing too embarrassed to look at his brother; he could not believe he had done those things with her.

“She is going to meet us when we land.” Nick said noticing that the milk had worked as Jacobs father had told her it would.