The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jinx

Chapter 1 “Jacob and Serena”

Jacob thought his life boring, normal and average. This changed on the night he turned 19. He and his older brother Nick lived in a small town with his aunt and uncle who had adopted the boys after their mother died in a car accident. Jacob looked nothing like his aunt; he was 5′11 had dark black hair, his skin was pale offset by his most noticeable feature was his piercing intense blue eyes. His brother at least looked slightly like him, who was 4 years older and was much taller towering at 6′4, had tanned skin and light brown hair. Their personalities were very different; Jacob was shy and reserved, while Nick was charismatic and outgoing. Despite all the differences they were extremely close.

Jacob awoke on the morning of his birthday to find a card lying on his bedside table. He opened it thinking that Nick who was back from Stanford for the weekend had snuck in and placed it there. There was a blank envelope inside and when Jacob opened the envelope all it said was, they are coming for you. It was signed with only the letter R. Jacob thought maybe it was some sort of joke. He shrugged leaving the envelope on his bed and went to shower.

The water felt odd on his body, he could not describe the feeling but it was almost as if his skin had changed, become more taught. He jumped in alarm when he rain his hands down his chest, he had a rock hard six-pack, he had always been buff but this was certainly more then he remembered. As he looked down at his stomach he saw an even more dramatic change, his cock that had always been fairly average at 7 inches had ballooned to 10 inches long and almost 2 inches thick flaccid. He gasped looking at the massive muscle, thinking he must be dreaming he pinched himself but, nothing happened. Although the changes were pleasing he was very disturbed and baffled by them. After finishing his shower he got dressed and went downstairs.

“Happy birthday Jinx, hope you had a good sleep little brother...Are you feeling okay? You look a more pale than usual, if that is even possible.” Nick said as Jacob stumbled to the coffee pot. Nick had called Jacob Jinx ever since elementary school. Whenever Jacob was on a sports team they lost, it wasn’t always Jacob fault but for some reason Jacob never won. So Nick decided to give him the nickname which stuck and practically everyone he knew called him that.

“I will be okay once I get some coffee in me.” Jacob replied. Jacob sat down at the table beside his brother looking at the pancakes and bacon that was layed out. “Did I sleep in or did you decide to start without me?” He asked looking at the food.

“ No, Kim said she wanted it to be ready when you woke up,” Nick said. Jacob smiled and began to eat. After they finished their meal, Nick dropped Jacob off at school and headed to the library to do some work.

Jacob was still freaked out with his bodily changes, Nick kept priding and asking if he was okay. Jacob noticed that his brother was also staring at him a lot more than usual. When he got seated in his first class, he almost jumped out of his chair when his girlfriend Serena plopped down on his lap and kissed him deeply letting their tongues dance for what seemed like forever. Jacob did not understand what Serena saw in him. She was easily one of the hottest girls in school. She had a long red hair, pale green eyes and a fit yet curvy athletic body. “Happy birthday my Jinx , I have a present for you but it will have to wait till after school. Be a good boy,” she said in her English accent. She had moved to Eastington, New York from Essex, England two years ago with her parents. She gave him a peck on the lips and ran to her seat before he could even give her a response.

“You are so lucky man,” Duke said staring longingly at Serena. Duke was Jacob friends from elementary school. “I am so jealous, especially if the gift is what I think it is.”

Jacob blushed and felt his newly enlarged cock stiffen slightly at the thought of Serena naked and sweaty. He spent the entire class trying to keep dirty thoughts from his mind, why was he so horny today?

At lunch time Serena sat with her friends but kept a close eye on Jacob. It was sorta freaking Jacob out, first his brother and now his girlfriend watching him like hawks. The rest of the day went uneventful, a bunch of people wished him happy birthday the only reason being that Serena had told everyone.

After school Serena met him at his locker. She grabbed him and kissed even more passionately then she had in the morning. “Come on, I wanna show you something,” she whispered licking his ear, making his manhood stir. Maybe today was the day he would finally loose his virginity.

They walked hand in hand to the park right near the school; she led him deep into the wood. “Okay, close your eyes, and stay still,” she said. Jacob did was he was told wondering exactly what this was about. Jacob felt as she grabbed his hands and tied them tight, pulling him flat against a large oak tree. Once he was firmly tied she leaned in and kissed him, “Okay open your eyes.”

Jacob’s jaw almost dropped as he saw his sexy, normally reserved girlfriend standing before him in a purple lacey bra that barely covered her C cup breasts and a thong that left nothing up to his imagination. “I love you, and now you will finally realise who you are and you will be mine,” she said leaning against him and moving her hand to caress his manhood.

“What...did you..just..say..” Jacob asked between huffed breaths and she expertly stroked his large cock. As it was straining his jean, she quickly ripped of his pants and boxers to shreds and tossing them away. He was shocked how could she do that, how could she be that strong.

“ Don’t worry my Jinx,” she said sounding like she was talking to a child. “Soon you will be more powerful than you ever imagined, and I will lead the way.” She moved down his body and swiftly took his large cock into her pick lips. She sucked, kissed and stoked his manhood, making him feel pleasure like he never had before. He erupted into her mouth within minutes grunting as he did so, the rope keeping him tightly tied to the tree. She swallowed it up as if it was the sweetest honey. “You are even better tasting then I imagined.” She stood up and striped off her bra and thong flinging it on the ground. “I think its time to you show you my true form, after all you will be mine soon.” Jacob was in ecstasy looking upon her naked form, he did not even notice what exactly she was saying or the sinister nature of her tone.

He watched as her breasts began to grow before his eyes, expanding to at least E cups. Yet, somehow they stayed firm; her nipples had also swelled and become rock hard. He could feel his cock once again spurring to life. Her red hair turned to the color of blood and her eyes began to glow a bright green.

Looking away from her eyes Jacob suddenly snapped out of it and noticed the evil grin on her face. This was not his girlfriend Serena this was some evil creature he thought. He struggled against his bonds trying to break free.

“Why are you trying to run away, MY Jinx?” She leaned against him and kissed him deeply, he tried to fight her off as much as possible. Soon he felt energy draining from him; he could not fight her any longer. “You belong to me, you may not realise it yet but you are mine, forever to do with what I wish. Soon you will obey me, and I will show you pleasure like you have never...” she trailed off as she turned around swiftly.

“You get away from him you monstrous bitch,” Nick said running towards her fists raised.

She hissed and yanked Jacob’s body from the tree, easily tossing him ten feet away on the forest floor. He could barely move, he tried to get up but his body would not let him. He felt sleep overcome his body and passed out.