The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 14

Finding Center/Losing Self

Gary Milton sat on his bed with his clothes on and his eyes closed. His two nude slaves were rubbing their hands all over his body, trying to entice him, but he held firm despite his reenergized hard on. When Marta had told him that she wanted him to “pop her cherry”, because she was no longer a person, so she could not be a bride; he snapped and called Mark in his panic.

Gary heard a knock. “Put those robes on,” he ordered, sensing the complaints he knew he was about to receive.

“Please Master! Don’t let him in!” cried Marta.

“He’ll take us away from you!” exclaimed Carmen.

“He won’t. But I’m hoping he’ll fix you.”

“We don’t want to be fixed!” panicked Marta, as Carmen nodded.

Gary looked at the girls with a mixture of sadness and disgust. “Suit yourselves,” he said, before standing up and walking to the door.

The girls fell to the ground and grabbed his ankles trying to stop him, but Gary was already at the door. Soon, Mark and Trish were standing in the room and the girls were dodging for cover.

Trish looked sadly at Marta. “Honey, what are you doing?”

Marta remained dumb, as she cowered under the covers of her bed next to Carmen.

“It’s OK, ladies. Trish and I are here to help,” said Mark.

Mark then explained everything to Gary that Lucinda had told him.

“Are you still skeptical?” asked Trish.

Gary shook his head. “No, at this point, you can consider me a believer. But Mark, what can we do?”

“I think it is time for the three of you to join my family,” he replied.

* * *

Back in Fairly, Nebraska, Bill Samuels was on the phone with Fred Kiley.

“I just wanted to thank you for your hospitality to Mark and Trish in Miami. Marie and I have become very fond of Rich and Willow since we met them over Thanksgiving. “

“Well, your son and future daughter-in-law are special people too. Shirley and I had a great time with the Winthrop’s in Miami and then afterwards in Boston,” replied Fred.

“We would have loved to have met you, but there was that little matter of our honeymoon,” laughed Bill.

“I think we can forgive you for that,” chuckled Fred.

Bill smiled. “So, Marie, our friend Michelle and I are heading back to visit the Winthrop’s in Boston next week. We were wondering if you wanted to join us, as they have asked me to extend an invitation to you.”

“Well, we don’t have any plans that I am aware of, but I will have to consult with my better half.”

“That would be great. You should be hearing from the Winthrop’s soon to confirm.”

“Well. I look forward to finally meeting you,” said Fred.

“Same here,” smiled Bill, as they exchanged parting greetings.

Bill walked upstairs to the Master bedroom. He heard moaning noises. It was Helen’s week off, so he, Marie and Michelle, could go wild. It looked like his lovers had got an early start on the “going wild” part.

He ran into the room and jumped on the bed, causing his lovers to giggle, before they climbed on top of him and began to make him as naked as they were.

* * *

“Is it really necessary to…” started Gary.

“Mark can manipulate emotions without doing it, but it won’t be permanent.”

“According to Lucinda, even with my full magic, it may take time for Marta and Carmen to return to any sense of normalcy,” said Mark.

“But we don’t want to return to normal,” complained Carmen.

Mark cringed. “Unfortunately, the three of you will never be normal again.”

“What do you mean?” asked Gary.

“Most likely, you will all be connected somehow. You will all be connected to the family too, though not as strongly.”

“Will we be happy?” he asked.

“Hopefully, ultimately you will,” said Trish.

“Please Master, don’t let him change us!” cried Marta.

Part of Gary felt the same sense of anguish as Marta, but when the word ‘master’ resonated in his brain. He knew he had to do something. “OK. Do what you have to do.”

Mark pulled Carmen out of the bed and she started to squeal until he affixed his mouth to hers. Within seconds she ceased struggling. Gary felt a surge of jealousy rush though him, but Trish comforted him, rubbing his shoulders. After a couple of minutes Mark broke the kiss and Carmen had a docile expression on her face.

Mark then reached for Marta. “Please Master, don’t let him take us from you!” she cried.

“Mark,” croaked Gary with anguish in his voice and his heart.

“Shhhhh…. It’s OK Gary. I promise you won’t lose anything. In fact you’ll gain everything,” smiled Trish, as she leaned over and kissed him at the same time that Mark kissed Marta.

Gary felt calmness come over him, as he noticed that Mark and Trish were holding hands as they were kissing their partners.

Once the kisses were broken, the three amigos stood there, completely calm. Mark had tweaked their brains to become completely relaxed. He then maneuvered Marta and Carmen to the floor. “Get into a side sixty-nine position and pleasure each other,” he said and they obeyed.

After about a minute and hearing some moaning from the girls, he looked at Gary and said “Strip,” as he removed his clothes. Trish removed a bottle of lube from her pocketbook and began to lube Carmen and then Marta’s ass. Then Trish positioned Gary behind Marta, as Mark got behind Carmen. Soon, Mark and Gary were sawing their cocks into Carmen and Marta’s asses respectively.

Mark connected to all three mentally and then felt Trish’s naked body behind him rubbing his shoulders with one hand while frigging herself with the other. He brought her into the loop and jacked up all of their lust. He then locked Gary, Marta and Carmen into a force field, fired a powerful bubble of “love magic” at them while triggering their mutual climaxes. He then pulled his softening member from Carmen’s ass, his seed beginning to leak from it a few moments after.

As with the several others Mark had used this process on (including himself), the “love magic” was merciless, penetrating the defenseless minds of its victims, while further knitting together the souls of the three amigos. Several minutes later, all three were unconscious.

Mark and Trish got dressed and grinned at each other.

“Well, I think that they are safe now at least,” sighed Mark.

“Not from us though,” grinned Trish.

“True, but let’s give them some time to find their center before we expose them to us.”

* * *

Gary woke up feeling very disoriented. Aside from being very sore, he did not feel particularly different. He realized that his somewhat still hard cock was lodged in Marta’s ass. As he extricated his buried member, he heard her groan. “No… please don’t let him…”

“What, baby?” he asked.

“Where did Mark go, Master?” she asked, as Carmen began to groan.

“I’m not sure. How do you feel?”

“I feel fine, Master,” replied Marta.

“Baby, please call me ‘Gary’.”

“OK, Gary,” she smiled as she turned her head to face him, as Carmen sat up.

“Cara, you just called me Gary!”

“Of course. You asked me to,” she said.

“Master, would you like me to call you ‘Gary’ too?” asked Carmen.

“I would. I have for a while… but why are you willing to do it now?”

“Because we are safe from Ted and Aggie now,” stated Carmen.

“Are you still my slaves?”

“Yes,” smiled Marta, before adding, “I think so.”

“Yeah, I still want to make you happy,” agreed Carmen.

“I want to make you both happy because I love you so much,” smiled Gary.

“I feel the same way,” agreed Marta. “I guess I’m not sure if I am a slave, but whatever I am, I know that I’m in love with both of you,” she added, hugging her nude form to Gary’s.

“Me too,” confirmed Carmen, as she turned it into a naked group hug.

“I don’t really want you to be my slaves, all I want to do is spend my life making love to both of you,” sighed Gary.

“That is a tradeoff I can live with,” laughed Carmen, before taking the head of his member in her mouth and beginning to suck it.

“Me too,” beamed Marta, as her mouth found his.

* * *

Valerie Bedrosian sat on her bed as she was preparing to take a bath, when her cell rang. She recognized the ring tone and smiled. “Hey Teddy. I was wondering how long you could keep from calling me,” she smiled.

“Hey Baby. I’ve really missed you, but you did tell me to wait a little while…”

“I know, but then realized how cruel that seemed. So, we’re you able to turn your girlfriend into your little plaything?” she grinned.

“Yeah, but I’ve actually found someone I like better.”

“And you were able to ensnare her?”

“Yeah. Now I think I’m in love.”

“Weren’t you just saying that to me about two weeks ago,” she laughed.

“Yeah… but this time is different… I mean nothing personal but…”

“C’mon Teddy… we were all about fun. I figured we could extend it over the summer, but if you’ve found love then I won’t stand in your way.”

“Thanks Val. She might be up to playing with us. She is gay.”

Valerie laughed. “You used “the eye” on a lesbian?”

“Yeah.”

“And now she loves you?”

“Yeah. I guess.”

“Are you sure she wasn’t bi?”

“Not that I’m aware of,” replied Ted.

“And you’re sure she’s in love with you?”

“She tells me that all the time.”

“And she’s still completely submissive?”

“Yeah. She’s still calling me ‘Master’ I’ve tried to stop her but…”

Valerie was beginning to get a bit concerned. She taught Ted the “Evil Eye” process as a way of giving her cousin a little fun to pay back all of the fun he had given her. Now, somehow, he had used the power to fundamentally and apparently permanently change someone. “How long did you expose her to your direct gaze?”

“I don’t know…. more than twenty minutes. Maybe for half an hour!”

“Shit! That is at least twice, maybe three times too long!”

“I figured that because she was gay that I needed to take longer.”

Valerie sighed. “Her sexual preference doesn’t play into temporarily enslaving her. You wouldn’t have needed much longer than the normal ten minutes or so of concentrated gaze and then about a half an hour of programming.”

“I programmed her for almost two hours… again figuring she was a lesbian. Then I had sex with her off and on for about a day.”

“Shit, Teddy! No wonder the poor girl is in love with you. About the only thing that could make it worse is if you knocked her up.”

“Uh… Val…”

Valerie Bedrosian’s hand instinctively moved to her mouth. “Fuck! No wonder you’re in love with each other! You’ve invoked ‘love magic’, you idiot!”

“What?”

Valerie groaned. “Well Cuz, I hope you like this girl because it would take a major miracle to undo what you’ve done.”

“I don’t want to undo anything. I love her. I am worried about her though.”

“How so?”

“She seems obsessed with making me a harem of wives.”

“Well, that would stand to reason. She’s gay and she loves you. This would give her the best of both worlds,” reasoned Val. “Just be firm with her. Eventually that compulsion should wear off and she’ll be focused just on you.”

“Well, we kind of already got someone else.”

“Another one? Shit, Teddy, you have to stop doing this…”

“I didn’t… I taught her…”

“Shit!” cried Valerie, as a sense of utter despair crept into her.

* * *

Sarah Pederson was sitting in her room at Hill Hall when she got a call on her room phone.

“Hello Sarah. It’s Justine.”

“Hey Justine, what’s up?”

“Can I come over and go over something from Macro 404 today?” asked Justine.

“I suppose. You could always just ask me over the phone, right?” she laughed.

Justine kind of panicked and shrugged her shoulders to Aggie Cotton who was listening to the call on speaker. Aggie wrote on a piece something on a piece of paper and Justine read it back to Sarah. “I guess we could. It’s just been a while since we’ve hung out.”

“Yeah, I guess the last time we spent any meaningful time together was at the RA retreat over the summer,” said Sarah. “Of course Pete Hunter was trying to monopolize all of your time,” laughed the English RA.

“True. I still can’t believe he’s married and to Jason’s sister,” laughed Justine.

“Speaking of Jason, what’s going on with you two? He told me that you made him sign Mark into Jackson today.”

“You know the rules, Sarah…”

“Yeah, but this is Jason and Mark. We both know Mark Samuels wouldn’t hurt a fly. Jason told me you were acting kind of bitchy.”

“Look Sarah!” started Justine, before Aggie shot her a dirty glance. “Sorry Sarah… I’m having a rough couple of days… I guess that is part of why I wanted to see you…”

“It’s OK, Love, you know us Econ Major RA’s need to stick together,” she laughed.

“True,” sighed Justine in relief. “I’ll see you in about fifteen minutes?”

“OK,” said Sarah.

Sarah hung up the phone and picked up her cell.

* * *

Mark and Trish were lying on his bed kissing, when his cell phone rang. He broke the kiss when he recognized Sarah’s ringtone. “Hey Sarah,” he said after answering it.

“Hey Mark. I just got a call from Justine. She’s coming over to get some help on a Macro 404 assignment.”

“That’s kind of weird.”

“Why?”

“Jason is in that class with you guys and he lives just two flights up from her, yet she’s walking halfway across campus to see you.”

“Well you guys did have that run in with her today.”

“True, but Jason wouldn’t hold a grudge against her. They’re friends. She knows that.”

“She also said she missed hanging out with me. You still think she’s mixed up with Ted and Aggie?”

“I almost sure of it.”

“What should I do?”

“Go ahead and meet with her. Try to gauge her relationship with Aggie and Ted, but be subtle.”

“We Brits can be quite subtle,” she laughed.

“True,” he responded with a chuckle of his own.

“What if she brings Aggie?”

“Then the fun really begins,” he said.

* * *

Gary, Marta and Carmen were lying on the floor in Marta’s room. Gary was watching Marta and Carmen kiss while he alternated licking and nibbling on the four large breasts that were on display. “You two are so beautiful together,” he moaned.

“Thank you, Master,” giggled Carmen, as she broke the kiss.

“Yeah, Master Chico,” laughed Marta.

“I thought that you weren’t my slaves anymore?”

“We’re not your slaves,” said Marta.

“We decided we just want to be your ‘sex slaves’. There’s a subtle distinction,” laughed Carmen.

“When did you decide that?” asked Gary from his daze.

“When you went to the bathroom about a half an hour ago,” grinned Carmen.

“But I don’t want you to be slaves…”

“Relax, Chico. We’re not your slaves. We’re only your slaves in bed… or on the floor in this case,” stated Marta.

“Yeah, if you tell me do your laundry, I’ll slap your face,” menaced Carmen.

Gary looked shocked. “Really?!”

Carmen laughed and began to fondle his cock. “Of course not, Caro. If you ask me nicely, I might even do it.”

“And I might cook you a meal if you say ‘pretty please’,” smiled Marta, as she began to nibble around his ear. “But we’re not your slaves, Caro.”

Carmen lowered her pussy on his rock hard spike and began to ride him. “We’re your sex slaves, Master,” she moaned.

“And we love you very much,” husked Marta her mouth enveloped his into a passionate kiss.

Gary moaned his appreciation into Marta’s mouth. He wanted to tell the girls how much he loved them. He wanted to tell them they would all have great fun cooking and cleaning together. He dreamed of going somewhere and living together as husband, wife and wife and making beautiful babies with them. For now he would just revel in the love his best friends were showing him and do his damn best to help to make them happy.

* * *

“Justine, you didn’t tell me you were bringing a friend,” smiled Sarah.

“Hello Sarah. I’m Justine’s friend Aggie. I’m sorry to crash your little gathering, but I have something very important to talk to you about.”

“Well, Aggie, Justine mentioned she needed help with…”

“Don’t worry, sweetie, this shouldn’t take long,” smiled Aggie Cotton, as her gaze intensified.

Sarah looked into Aggie’s eyes and found them quite compelling. She felt momentarily dizzy before her image stabilized.

“My you are a lovely girl,” smiled Aggie.

“What are you doing to me?” asked Sarah, her eyes seemingly locked on Aggie’s.

“Just taking the chance to get to know you a little better. Soon, you’ll know me and my Master a lot better. Right Justine?”

“Yes, Mistress,” said Justine, as she began to remove her clothing.

Sarah moaned. “Master… Mistresss.. I don’t understand…”

“You will, sexy girl. You will.”

* * *

After getting settled in at Elsie’s, Lucinda and Marshall began to talk about her past life as a prelude to what would happen next.

“So you have to call this woman?” asked Marshall.

“Yes. She is the leading proponent of “The Evil Eye” in this country. I don’t think she is responsible, but she may know who is.”

“And you want me to stay here while you do?”

“Yes. I think I can use the moral support.”

“OK, Lucy. Place your call.”

* * *

“Mark, I saw Aggie and Justine walk into Sarah’s room,” said Alexis, excitedly over her cell.

“I wonder why they want Sarah so badly,” mused Mark.

“What should we do?” asked Alexis.

“Nothing for now. I told Sarah to hold her cell phone under her blanket. If for some reason she felt like she was losing control, she would call me. Otherwise, we will check on her after they leave.”

“OK. I’m just worried Mark.”

“Me too, honey.”

* * *

“Mmmm… you do that so well, my little slave,” moaned Aggie, as the redheaded RA was eating her to climax.

“Thank you, Mistress,” moaned Sarah, as Justine was licking her pussy.

Sarah felt Aggie’s hands grab her more forcefully, as the lovely English girl sensed that her Mistress was about to cum.

“That’s it, Baby! Fuck me with your sweet mouth,” moaned the now oversexed girl, as she knew she was close.

Sarah picked up her pace, nibbling and lightly nipping at Aggie’s hot button with her teeth. That set the brunette off, as she grabbed Sarah’s head tightly and came, squirting into Sarah’s face. Sarah then moaned loudly, as her own orgasm became apparent.

After winding down, Aggie gently stroked Sarah’s hair. “That was very nice. You served your Mistress well.”

“Thank you, Mistress and thank you for letting Justine lick me,” replied Sarah.

“Yes, Mistress, I’ve always wanted to eat Sarah,” smiled the blond.

“Well, you’ll have plenty of chances now,” grinned Aggie. Then Aggie came to the major reason for her visit. “Which room is Trish Winthrop’s”

“She’s not here now, Mistress,” replied Sarah.

Aggie let out a frustrated hiss. “What?!”

“Her fiancée has a single at Warren, so they spend a lot of time there.”

Aggie thought and then smiled. “Call her and let he know that you want to talk to her here.”

“I can, but she probably won’t come.”

“Tell her it’s urgent.”

“I can, but Mark will probably show up too.”

“Why?”

“Because, after today, he doesn’t trust you, Mistress and he won’t let Trish out of his sight.”

“Bar him from the building!”

“Then Trish won’t go in without him.”

“Shit!” she yelled out loud.

“Mistress, can I make a suggestion?” asked Sarah.

“Of course, slave.”

“You shouldn’t try to push the situation tonight or Mark will get suspicious. Trish will probably have to return at some point tomorrow to get her books for her classes. Maybe I can come up with an excuse to talk to her in my room. Then I’ll let you know and we can trap her here.”

“That’s a good idea, slave,” smiled Aggie.

“I’m glad I can help,” smiled the redhead.

“Mistress, can we take Sarah back to Jackson for Master?” smiled Justine.

“I was planning on that. Of course I was hoping we would have Trish too.”

“Mistress, I’m not permitted to leave the building because I’m on duty tonight,” informed Sarah.

“Can you switch with someone?”

“No Mistress. Eve is with her boyfriend off campus and Lisa is working on finding sources for her thesis. She needs to have something to show her advisor tomorrow. I suppose I could just leave, but…”

Aggie sighed. She would be returning to her Master empty handed tonight, but she did not want to draw attention to Sarah; especially if they could get Trish tomorrow. “That’s OK slave. Master can have you tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Mistress. That is a wise decision,” stated Sarah.

* * *

In a compound outside of Provo, Utah, Rose Bedrosian answered her cell. “Hello Lucinda.”

“Hello Rose.”

“What can I do for the ‘Duchess of Savannah’?” she laughed.

“Actually, I’ve given up my wicked ways?”

“You finally settling down from your ‘madness’?”

“Yeah, it’s a young person’s game. I’ve had my fun.”

“Well I have to admit I’m a little surprised. I’m easily ten years, your senior and I only retired two years ago to my little sanctuary with my favorite dozen loyal attendants.”

“I guess I had my epiphany a little earlier in life, but I’m happy.”

“Yeah, it’s surprising how good retirement can be. If you asked me ten years ago how I could make do with just seven women and five men attending to my every need, I would have told you that you were crazy, but as I’m genuinely fond of most of them, I really like the intimacy from the smaller group,” she said. “So how many did you end up with?”

“Just one.”

“Only one! I’d like to meet the girl that could win your heart,” she laughed.

“Actually, it’s a guy and we got married,” stated Lucinda.

“But you’re…”

“I know… at least I thought I was. I really don’t know anymore. It was my childhood sweetheart. I guess we just fell in love again.”

“Well, without you running things in Savannah, I wonder what will happen.”

“I guess things are going to continue to swing for a while. Eventually, people will either break into small clusters or become monogamous again.”

“God forbid,” laughed Rose.

Lucinda joined in with her own, before Rose continued. “So, what can I do for you, you love sick puppy,” she laughed.

“I’m visiting a family friend up in Western Massachusetts and was wondering if any of your disciples are up here.”

“Not that I know of. I have seven nieces and a great niece who practice, but the closest one to where you are is in Ohio.”

“Well, the area affected is a small college. It appears that there is a male and a female who are practicing your method. The fallout is so far limited to four victims.”

“How do you know so much about the situation?”

“A friend of my friend has been monitoring.”

“Does this friend of a friend have a gift?”

“Yes.”

“And you haven’t tried to challenge this person?”

“I’m retired, remember?” laughed Lucinda uneasily.

“If a friend of someone I cared about had a gift, retired or not I would not let them remain unchecked.”

“Trust me, Rose. This man is not to be trifled with.”

“He’s that powerful? Is he a threat?!” she exclaimed.

“He would easily be should he choose to make an enemy of you or those you care for,” replied Lucinda.

“And he isn’t your enemy?”

“No, I’m no dummy. I made sure I was his friend.”

“Lucinda?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you OK… I mean did he…”

“I’m OK and no… but he could have if I had let him or if he really wanted me.”

Rose paused and became very concerned. She had eight relations practicing “the art”. She would need to speak with each one to see if they knew what was happening. She knew that in her prime, she and Lucinda had been fairly evenly matched. They had started as enemies, as they used different disciplines and were fierce rivals. Eventually, a truce was formed. They became quite friendly and were even lovers at one point. While she sensed Lucinda feared this warlock, she also sensed from her tone that she admired him. She also suspected why Lucinda had “retired” and gave herself to a man. The last thing Rose needed was to create a powerful enemy because one of her charges had unwittingly pissed in the warlock’s pool.

“Don’t worry, Lucy. I’ll ask around and see if this relates to one of my people. I’ll deal with it on my end. In the meantime, please convey my regards to this man and ask him to act with patience. If this involves my people, my actions will be swift and punitive. If not, he had my blessing to do whatever he needs to do to keep his slaves and servants safe.”

“I figured you would feel that way Rose. I’ll pass along your greetings.”

“Lucy… how does it feel….”

“Actually quite liberating. Seriously, don’t worry about me, Rose. I’m not a toy. I’m quite myself and quite happy. I’m also still quite powerful, so don’t get any ideas,” she laughed.

“I guess you still are Lucinda, alright,” Rose laughed back.

* * *

“So, did you speak to Sarah,” asked Trish.

“Yeah, she’s fine,” said Mark.

“Thank God! I was worried that you let her go through that.”

“Me too, but we have to know what’s going on and now at least I have some confirmation and some idea of what Aggie is up to.”

“Is she going to have to…”

“Obviously, she doesn’t want to sleep with him, but she said she will do so, if she has to, to keep her cover intact.”

“My poor baby,” sniffled Trish.

“I may have a way around that. Remember how Sarah used to have a crush on Jason?”

“She still does,” laughed Trish.

“Well, I think it is more like ‘love’ than ‘crush’, since he joined the family and they’ve actually been together many times,” smiled Mark.

“Well, it’s only fair since you seem to borrow Josie at least once a week,” she laughed.

“True,” he continued to laugh, before trying to calm down. “Anyway, Lucinda said that the control process is kind of vague, at least initially. Since in theory they don’t have complete control over Sarah yet, Jason can disrupt the proceedings and take Sarah away from them.”

“And they’ll believe it?”

“It worked with Carmen and Marta, right? Justine can even verify that Sarah has a crush on Jason. That should further sell the act.”

“Great! I’m really relieved,” smiled Trish.

“Well, Lady Trish… don’t be too relieved.”

“I have a part to play in this, don’t I?” she asked quietly.

“Yeah,” said Mark somberly, as he hugged her tightly.

* * *

“Aggie, baby… I appreciate Sarah and how hard you are working on getting Trish, but I’m not so sure going after all of the lesbians in your club is such a good idea,” Ted Psarchek, as he held his number one slaves hand from her bed. Justine’s moans could be heard from Carmen’s former bed, as the blond RA, lay masturbating as commanded by her mistress.

“Of course it is, Master. You’ll have no jealous boyfriends to worry about. I count at least eight girls who are partners and two others without attachment. With Trish, Amber Lynn, Shauna, and Susan from your list with Sarah, Justine and me, that would give you a harem of seventeen girls!”

“But Aggie, I don’t need seventeen girls! I talked to my cousin and she’s worried that you…”

Aggie put her finger to his lips. “Shhhh… My darling Master,” she crooned, looking into his eyes. “Trust me. I can get you all of the wives that you deserve. Let your Aggie slave wife make you happy.”

Ted melted under Aggie’s gaze. She was not using the power on him, but he was head-over-heels in love with her. All of Valerie’s warnings and dire predictions went out the window. Her drive and resolve were far greater than his. Minutes later, he was flat on his back; his beautiful Aggie was gazing down on him. She rode him with a mixture of love, lust and ecstasy etched deeply into her lovely features. Her large but perfectly formed breasts bounced in time with his upward thrusts. His own love and lust for her consumed him. He felt her pussy muscles convulse around his mating wand, as he began to fire blast after blast into her already pregnant womb. Her body thrashed in passion on top of him as she felt the depth of his love and passion for her.

When he opened his eyes, he saw hers gazing at him in sheer adoration. He looked up at her. “OK, we’ll try it your way,” he beamed, before pulling her down to him and capturing her mouth with his in a mind-melting kiss.

As they kissed, the only other sound that could be heard was the moaning and wailing of Justine Taggert, as her body lay shaking on the bed across the room. The lovely blonde was in the throes of the earth shattering climax she had been ordered to give herself. As she came down from her passion, her senses flooded back into her consciousness. She felt a strange mixture happiness and regret by helping to add Sarah to Ted’s Harem. The regretful nature of her feelings reminded her that there was still a small part of her that was yearning for her freedom. The problem was that the small part of her resolve that remained was weakening. If something did not happen soon, Justine Taggert would be lost forever. In her place would be the perfect sex slave that she was rapidly becoming.