The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 13

Wild Love

Gary Milton woke up on a floor bed of sheets, blankets and comforters in his girlfriend’s room. He was painfully sore all over. As he felt his ex, Carmen, sucking his painfully hard cock, he flashed back to a night of complete sexual debauchery.

After comforting Carmen, she somehow managed to convince them to make love to her again. At first Marta was reluctant, but soon she became a willing participant. As the night went on, the wilder they all became. By the end of the evening, Gary had had his cock everywhere except in Marta’s virgin pussy. Carmen had even talked “her mistress” into letting her master take Marta’s anal virginity, while her slave licked her to multiple orgasms.

As Gary fired into Carmen’s hungry mouth, he realized that not only was his ex no longer the same person, but neither were he and Marta. Carmen had begged them not to tell anyone about her slavery to them. He was surprised when Marta agreed, but he knew that not only was Carmen in trouble, but he and Marta were too. For all Carmen was purporting to be their slave, after last night, Gary wondered who was really in charge.

“Master, did I please you?” grinned Carmen, as she licked her lips.

“For the millionth time, please call me Gary.”

Carmen looked into his eyes. “Master it is important for you…”

Gary shook his head sadly. “I know… ‘it is important for me to maintain my mastery over you to save you... ‘ I know Carmen, it’s just that…”

“I know, Master,” she blushed, “You love me. Thank God for that!” she said as she launched herself at him.

* * *

As Gary had an early class, he left Marta and Carmen snuggling together. He went downstairs and knocked on Mark’s door, but got no answer. As he didn’t have Mark’s cell number he called Pete’s phone and left an urgent message.

* * *

Justine Taggert lay in Carmen Moreno’s bed, as she had been all night. She moaned in delight as her Master, Ted Psarcek sodomized her for the second time. Ted was exhausted, but as Aggie had handled most of the “evil eye” stuff and the programming, Ted could concentrate on stuffing Justine’s willing flesh with his cock. Like Aggie, Justine seemed to be a much more enthusiastic slave, unlike his girlfriend. He had always loved her blond hair, blue eyes and big tits since they were freshmen. Still, he had never forgiven her for shooting him down when he first asked her out then. At the time she said that she had a boyfriend. Now he was her boyfriend; better than that, her master. She would never refuse him again, he kept thinking, as he drove himself deeply into her rectum.

* * *

“Hey Mark,” came Pete’s voice, over his cell.

“Hey bud. What’s up?”

“I got a message from Gary. He sounded kind of freaked.”

“Shit,” murmured Mark.

“What?”

“I’m guessing the issue with Carmen is pretty bad.”

“You think there’s some hocus pocus going on?” asked Pete.

“I’m not sure, but it’s beginning to look that way. I told Gary and Marta a little about my talent without going into any detail. I’m thinking that if it was a run of the mill psych issue, he would have just consulted you.”

“True. Just do whatever you can to help him, OK? He means a lot to me.” said Pete.

“I know, Bro. I got it covered.”

Pete gave Mark Gary’s cell number and Mark texted to Gary to meet up with him for lunch. Gary’s phone was off, as he was in class.

* * *

Marta sighed, as she lay naked in Carmen’s arms. She had never considered herself gay, but last night had been life changing. She realized that she was not gay because she was still in love with Gary, but between her two lovers, they had rocked her world and led her into a new world of pleasure. While she still managed to hold on to her virginity, there was nothing else virginal about her.

As they got up, Carmen smiled at her. “I have to get my notes and text for stats, Mistress. I’ll meet you there.”

“I can walk back with you on our way to class.”

“That wouldn’t be a good idea, Mistress.”

Marta felt a wave of uneasiness come over her. “OK. I’ll meet you in class.”

* * *

Carmen never made it to class. Marta was worried by the time she got out of Stats. When class was over, she got a text from Carmen asking her to lunch.

“Where were U @ stats?”

“Wuz tired. Late nite, right?” replied Carmen’s text.

“U OK?”

“Yeah, better. Pick me up in my room.”

“U sure?”

“Yeah. OK here.”

Marta felt a little queasy, but decided to go over anyway. Part of her wanted to talk to Aggie to find out if somehow Ted might be affecting Carmen. She quickly texted Gary to let him know where she was going.

* * *

In the cafeteria Mark and Gary were talking alone at a table.

“OK, based upon what you described, there is no doubt in my mind that we’re dealing with magic here,” said Mark.

“I know things are weird, but magic?” asked Gary. “I mean I could believe that maybe she’s on drugs but…”

“Listen buddy, I know this sounds crazy, but what you described does not happen naturally in this world.”

“Well, I can tell you that.”

“Something supernatural is going on and I sense that Ted and Aggie are involved. What does Marta think?”

“Marta didn’t want to even tell you. Carmen begged us not to, but regardless if it is drugs or magic or whatever, I need help. We need to help her.”

Mark then started feeling uneasy. “Where are the girls now?”

“I got a text from Marta saying she was picking up Carmen from her room.”

“Shit! We’ve got to get over there. She lives at Jackson, right?”

“Yeah.”

“My friend Jason lives over there. We have to get over there right away!” yelled Mark.

* * *

“Aggie, why are you doing this?” murmured Marta, as she felt herself drifting away. Carmen was sitting on her bed quietly, while Agnes Cotton held Marta in a gaze that was draining her will.

“It’s OK, cutie.” grinned Aggie, “You can fight all you want, but it’s only a matter of time.”

Carmen sat on her bed feeling helpless as she watched her chosen mistress being turned into the slave of her evil one. She tried to move, but even thinking of Marta did not help. This mistress was too weak to inspire confidence in Carmen. Then she thought of her Master Gary. He would not want to see his girlfriend enslaved. She found her hand being able to move. A stroke of inspiration hit the slave, As Aggie’s back was to her and she was concentrating on Marta, Carmen might be able to accomplish her goal.

Marta felt herself slipping. Her love for Gary alone was not enough to save her from this evil mistress who was taking her. While she was looking at Aggie frightening gaze, her peripheral vision picked something up. Carmen was holding up a piece of paper behind Aggie. It read “Master Gary”.

Marta smiled. She knew it would be either Aggie or Gary in primary control over her. While Aggie could control her for now, ultimately that could be changed if she gave in to the words on the sign. The choice was an obvious one.

“That’s it pretty girl. You will belong to me and our Master soon. You will be his.” husked Aggie.

“Yes. His,” moaned Marta, as she thought of the Master who loved her.

* * *

Jason got a call from Mark.

“Jason, are you in your room?”

“Yeah, I was about to head to the caf.”

The RA on duty won’t let us in without being signed in,” said Mark, as he glared at Justine Taggert, who was strangely sitting at the sign-in desk instead of a normal student attendant.

“I’m on my way down,” growled Jason.

“Your host must accompany you at all times,” said Justine as she spouted from the rulebook.

“Justine, why are you being such a hard ass about this?” asked Mark. Mark and Justine had always been fairly friendly as they were both Economics majors.

“We’ve had complaints about non-residents making trouble. I will not have any trouble made in this dorm. Am I making myself clear?” she snapped.

Mark could sense that something was off about this girl. He was about to get into her mind when Jason showed up.

“I got this Justine, Why are you being such a bitch!” snapped Jason.

“You watch your tone with me Jason, or I’ll talk to the RD,” she threatened.

“Yeah, whatever. Let’s go guys,”

Mark, Jason and Gary hurried up the stairs.

* * *

“That’s it my sweet little cunt licker,” laughed Aggie. Marta had her head between her legs. “You’re little friend is going to make Master very happy, Carmen.”

Carmen sat on her bed feeling sad, She hoped that her plan had worked and that Master Gary would come to save them.

Aggie had started running her fingers through Marta’s hair when she heard a banging on her door. She smiled. It would be too late to do anything. The door was locked and if the interlopers did not leave, she would call Justine as planned. Justine would then call campus security and her two slaves would verify that nothing improper was going on.

“Open the door!” yelled Mark.

“Go away, we’re busy here,” moaned Aggie.

“Marta! Carmen!” cried Gary. “Open the door right now!” he cried,

Carmen smiled. She climbed off the bed and walked over to the door.

Aggie felt Marta trying to get out from in between her legs “What are you doing…” she said, before noticing that Carmen had walked to the door, but it was too late.

Mark, Jason and Gary burst into the room. Gary saw Marta struggling to get away from Aggie. He ran toward Aggie and pushed her back down on the bed. Marta clung to him.

Aggie stood up and looked Gary in the eye. “You’ll pay for interfering, you asshole!”

Gary felt an immediate feeling of uneasiness, that vanished when Mark stood in front of Gary and blocked her gaze returning one of his own.

Mark felt momentarily unsettled before balancing his emotions. Then he hit Aggie with a mild psionic blast. Aggie fell back on her bed having blacked out.

Mark looked at Gary and saw both Marta and Carmen hanging all over him. “Are you two OK?”

They both nodded.

“Marta, are you sure?” he asked again.

Again she nodded, though this time alone.

“Carmen, you should probably pack some clothes. Maybe you should stay with Marta for a while. You certainly can’t stay here.” Mark noticed that she looked at Gary and he nodded.

“OK, Mark.” She said, as she started packing.

When she had packed a suitcase and over overnight bag, they left, leaving Aggie lying on her bed, unconscious.

* * *

Justine Taggert sat at the Main Desk of Jackson Hall. She had relieved the student working there. per her mistresses orders. She was waiting patiently for a phone call that never came. Instead, she saw Mark Samuels and Jason Martino each carrying a piece of luggage, while her resident and fellow slave, Carmen Moreno walked out the door clinging to her former boyfriend. To make matters worse, their current target, Carmen’s ex-roommate was with them.

“What’s going on, Carmen?” asked Justine.

Carmen looked at Gary and he nodded. “I’ve decided that I don’t want Aggie for my roommate anymore,” she stated.

“You can’t mean that!” cried Justine in a panic. “Let’s get you back upstairs and you can work this problem out…”

“Justine?” interrupted Mark

“What Mark?”

“Shut the fuck up!”

“Also, tell Aggie to stay away from Carmen,” glared Gary.

“And Psarcek too!” menaced Jason.

Justine watched dumbly as the five left the dorm. She also felt a small pang of relief. There was a small kernel of the old Justine that was fighting against the tide of Aggie and Ted’s control. If Carmen and Marta could escape their clutches, maybe she had a chance.

* * *

Once Carmen was situated at Marta’s and Jason and Mark had left. Carmen smiled and threw her arms around Gary, “Thank you for rescuing us, Master!” and kissed him passionately.

Gary felt his head begin to flood with passion, but managed to break of the kiss and turn to Marta. “Cara, you’ve been really quiet. Are you OK?”

Marta smiled brightly. “I’m wonderful, Master” she said, as she dropped to her knees and undid Gary’s belt .Gary’s concerned response was muted by Carmen’s aggressive tongue.

Marta’s mouth enveloped Gary’s hard cock. She was free of Aggie, but she was far from free. She belonged to the man she loved. Aggie had completed the ritual, so she was indeed a slave, but Carmen’s quick thinking had allowed Marta a chance to decide to serve Gary. Because she loved Gary anyway, she had felt no compunction to fight her fate. She also loved Carmen. Her lovely friend had saved her from Aggie and she would always be grateful. They had exchanged longing glances at each other on the trip back to Marta’s room. As Marta knew that Gary loved and desired both of them, she looked forward to her and Carmen spending the rest of their lives serving him. She then thought about her virginity. Her pussy belonged to her Master. She never would be a wife, so she would never have a wedding night to save it for anyway. Tonight, she would have the honor of being deflowered by her Master.

Gary’s head was swimming with lust. His skeptical brain did not understand the power of “love magic”, but his body was experiencing it just the same. Carmen and Marta’s enraptured but loving enslavement, in combination with his love for them, created a powerful desire to love them. He did not want to be their Master, especially Marta. He felt a chill run down his spine when she had called him Master. For now, his desire was controlling his actions, but when he could clear his head, he knew he had to see Mark. He was in over his head and had to find a way of saving his dear friends.

* * *

“So, Aggie is using some kind of love magic?” asked Trish.

“It seems so,” replied Mark, as he sat next to her on his bed.

“I still can’t believe it. Aggie Cotton is such a sweet girl.”

“You should have seen her Trish. She was abusing Marta sexually right in front of all of us. I suspect that she was controlling Carmen too, but apparently Carmen had managed to somehow give herself to Gary and Marta last night, so she opened the door when he ordered her to open it.”

“Shit! Good thing that happened,” relayed the blond, before adding, “Do you think Ted is behind this?”

“I wouldn’t put it past him. I don’t really know Aggie that well, but if what all of you are telling me about her is true, then she is probably just as much a victim in all of this. I’m also worried about Justine Taggert.”

“Isn’t she an R.A. at Jackson?”

“Yeah, in fact she’s Carmen and Aggie’s R.A. If Jason didn’t live there we’d never have been able to get in.”

“She could have just been doing her job.”

Maybe, but I’ve always been friendly with her. I mean we aren’t exactly friends or anything, but she knows Alexis, Jason and Sarah really well as they are all senior Econ Majors. She was being a bitch to Jason too.”

“Well, we could always have Sarah and Alexis reach out to her.”

“True. In the meantime, I want to talk with Fern. Marta was acting weird, so I’ll follow up with Gary later too.”

“What are you going to do about Aggie? Tomorrow night is the Sappho Society meeting.”

“First things first. We have to go to Elsie’s tonight to meet Stephanie’s Aunt Lucinda.”

“The witch?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you have any idea what to expect?”

“Nope. I should probably meet with her alone though.”

“That’s not going to happen,” laughed Trish.

“But…”

Trish interrupted him by taking Mark’s head in her hands and kissing him sweetly. After breaking the kiss, she looked him straight in the eye. “Mark, she needs to see this is about love and that we care about Stephanie. You know she has a special bond with the two of us, so I have to be there.”

“You’re right as always, Lady Trish.”

“And you are a wise man to know that Sir Mark,” she laughed.

* * *

“I’m so sorry Master!” I let you down!” cried Aggie, tears flooding her cheeks.

“We let you down!” corrected Justine, with less emotion, but still contritely.

Ted Psarcek was somewhat miffed, but more concerned with what happened to Aggie, “And they hurt you, Baby?”

“Her ex-boyfriend pushed me back on the bed. When I got up to give him the treatment, I was looking at that Mark guy. I started to try it on him when all of a sudden I just blacked out. It was weird.”

Ted thought. Aggie was gay, so she had no attraction for either Samuels or Milton. It was the first time that she had tried to use the power on a male. Perhaps she couldn’t control it properly and she just blacked out. He would need to call his Cousin Val to ask her. It had been almost a week since they had spoken. He was missing her anyway. Hopefully she would help him find out what had happened so it would be easier on Aggie. He hated the thought of her somehow getting hurt. “Don’t worry, Baby,” he said. “You either, slave” he said turning to the naked RA sitting on Carmen’s bed. “Why do I need that little ho-bag when I have such an amazing harem wife and a hot R.A. slut to fuck me?” he grinned. “Now why don’t you show how much you love your master.”

Both women attacked him eagerly. Aggie began to kiss him while Justine worked his member out of his pants and began to work him in and out of her mouth. Ted then tasted the salty tears on Aggie’s face. He began to get angry. He did not give a fuck about Carmen. Samuels had hurt Aggie. He grimaced in a mixture of lust and anger. He and Aggie had already worked out a plan with Justine’s help. His old frat brothers would be up for the weekend and they would help. Yes, Samuels had hurt his woman. Ted was looking forward to taking his.

* * *

“Aunt Lucinda! Uncle Marshall!” cried Stephanie before she launched herself at the two visitors to her new abode.

“Hello child!” smiled her “Aunt”, as she and her new husband exchanged hugs with the excited woman.

“This is Elsie. She owns this flop house for wayward sports agents,” she laughed as she pulled the honey blond nurse into a hug.

“Well maybe you can find a place for me too,” laughed Marshall Richards.

After a laugh, Elsie responded, “It’s nice to meet you both. We all love Stephanie to pieces.”

Stephanie looked over at the couple standing behind Elsie. “And here is the person you’ve been dying to meet.”

“Hi, Mrs. Richards, I’m Mark and this is my fiancée, Trish,” he introduced.

“Mark, it is a pleasure to meet you,” Lucinda said grasping his hand.

Mark was about to enter her mind when he began to feel a tingle in his mind. “You’re trying to read my thoughts. I’m putting up my defenses,” he thought.

“Please do. I’m just trying to learn about you and the more power you expend, the more I learn,” she thought back. Then she said. “Mark and I need to be alone…”

“Sorry, we’re a package deal,” replied Trish, with a smile, but an icy tone.

“You are welcome to join, but you’ll find the communication very difficult to understand” leered Lucinda.

“That’s OK,” grinned Trish, “I tend to communicated non-verbally too,” she added as she cracked her knuckles.

Lucinda laughed. “I see your fiancée is someone to be reckoned with, Mark,” she thought.

“I am too,” he thought back.

“That is an understatement if I’ve ever heard one,” she thought back before saying. “Of course you may join us dear. Stephanie and Marshall too, please. Please forgive us, Elsie, but we have some important business to discuss.”

“That’s fine, Mrs. Richards,” replied the hostess.

“Please, all of you call me Lucinda…”

“And me Marshall,” interrupted her husband.

“I sense we’re all going to be very close,” smiled the witch.

* * *

Supper had been a weird affair. Gary had decided to order out for delivery pizza from Spiros and very little was said. He gazed into the adoring eyes of the two people he loved most in the world, yet his heart was aching. Finally he looked at his friends. “Marta, honey?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Don’t call me Master.”

“I must call you master to ensure that...”

“Stop!” Gary cried, as tears began to roll down his cheeks. He put his head in his hands. Soon he felt the loving hands of two women comforting him. They stroked his head and shoulders. He felt them plant kisses on his neck, comforting him. Eventually he looked up. “I love you both so much!”

“We love you too, Caro,” smiled Carmen.

“We always will,” smiled Marta.

“I love you too, but not like this,” he said, as both women frowned. He paused before continuing. “Do you remember the last day after finals freshman year?”

“Si,” they said in unison.

“I got drunk and made a complete jackass out of myself and you guys put me to bed,” he said, not getting any response. “You guys hammered me for it all summer.”

“I’m so sorry Master!” exclaimed Marta.

“Me too!” cried Carmen.

Gary was silent for a few moments. Then he looked at them with tears in his eyes. “You have nothing to be sorry for… either of you. I got what I deserved, but most importantly, you were both only teasing me. I knew you guys loved me enough to take care of me when I needed you. Then you got your pound of flesh. That was always the way it was with the three of us. Marta and I busted you so bad about Neil, Carmen. He was such a phony.”

“Yeah, he was,” admitted Carmen.

“And Marta, that sweater you insisted was so beautiful was about the ugliest thing I ever saw,” he laughed.

“It really was, Chica,” agreed Carmen with a laugh of her own.

Marta was about to complain, when she started laughing too. Gary then looked at the girls. “That is what we are about my lovely amigas. We have fun together. We tease each other and we love each other… apparently we have been doing a lot of loving lately,” he laughed, yet tears were still rolling down his cheeks.

Both girls started to giggle. Then, they took his statement as a cue to start kissing him all over his face. Gary struggled for a few moments before succumbing to their advances.

* * *

“So what have you learned about me,” thought Mark to Lucinda from Stephanie’s office in Elsie’s home.

“Well, you may be the most powerful warlock on the face of the planet,” thought the older woman. “Luckily for the rest of us, you seem to be a good man. Your magic seems to be Ancient Egyptian in origin and is steeped in natural love magic too.”

“My friend Fern has theorized the strength and the connection of my love magic,” Mark continued to transmit.

“You draw natural love magic to you like a magnet. Then you disperse it to others. The odd thing is that it is not just the more primal iterations of it like ‘lust’. You absorb and radiate ‘affection’ too. When I first walked into this house I was prepared to fear you and to potentially fight for Stephanie; knowing quite well I would most likely lose. Now, from just probing your mind, I want Marshall and me to join your family…”

“You have done many evil things… I can sense it,” said Mark.

“True. But my evil was done out of selfishness, not malevolence. For all of the pleasure I have taken, I have given just as much…”

“But you’ve twisted peoples’ minds and bent them to your will…”

“I have. I’m not proud of what I’ve done. But loving Marshall over the past few days has taught me a lot about myself and my own capacity for real love. I originally bound myself to Marshall in an attempt to protect myself from you to try to save Stephanie. I love her very much, Mark. Now I see that you do too. I have no desire to have carnal relations with her or with anyone else, save you and Marshall, of course. But I just want to bind Marshall and me to you…”

“For protection?”

“Yes… and maybe…”

“A chance at redemption for you?”

“Yes. Mark, as good as your friend Fern is, her knowledge barely scratches the surface of what I can teach you. More importantly, I know many of the people who could potentially threaten you and know the nature of those threats.”

Mark thought immediately about Carmen.

“Funny you should mention about magical threats. I’m currently dealing with an issue. If I can describe what is happening do you think you can help me identify the threat?”

“I can always try,” she smiled and said out loud.

* * *

Back in Marta’s room, things were heating up between the three amigos.

“Master, let us please you,” smiled Marta, as her hands rubbed Gary’s member through his jeans.

“Our bodies were made to please you,” husked Carmen.

Gary sighed. Over the last quarter hour, he had tried to reason with the lovely Latinas, but they seemed hell bent on giving him pleasure, instead of talking like they used to. He realized that he should be happy, but he loved who both girls had been, as much as he desired what they had become. His own desire was building. He finally grabbed Carmen and pulled her into a deep kiss. She squealed in a mixture of surprise and pleasure. He felt Marta unbuckling his jeans and Carmen placing his hands underneath her sweatshirt on her naked breasts. Soon he felt Marta sucking his cock.

Carmen slid her lips from his, as her tongue trailed out of his mouth. “Fuck your slaves, Master! Fuck our pussies… fuck our asses! Fuck us!”

“Oh, Master Fuck my virgin pussy, Master!” she said after briefly breaking to shout her encouragement, before taking his member deep into her throat.

Gary was lost in lust, but remembered what Marta had told him about saving herself. Now apparently she had decided that was not important to her any more. While that troubled him, he had no compunction about fucking Carmen’s sweet pussy. In moments he had pushed her on her back and he was driving his hard shaft into her honey pot.

“Oh fuck me, Master! Take me! Make me completely yours and only yours!” she cried.

Gary’s lust pushed him harder than ever. Somewhere in the back of his senses, he felt Marta licking at the junction of their passion. He knew he would not last much longer.

* * *

As the talk turned to more detailed supernatural things, Marshall and Stephanie left the room so that Lucinda could talk to Mark and Trish.

“So this compulsion seems to be more about enslavement than lust or love?” asked Lucinda.

“Yes, but apparently lust and or love are involved.”

“I’m guessing that they are merely a byproduct of the enslavement though. Remember, Mark, ‘love magic’ is a powerful entity in itself and can comingle with other forms of magic that it’s sympathetic with and amplify the effect. If a slave feels desire or love, or is made to feel desire or love for a target, natural ‘love magic’ can enhance these feelings in both their basest and most sublime forms.”

“That would explain Carmen’s reaction to Gary and Marta…”

“And maybe their reaction toward her, as ‘love magic’ can work both ways. Anyway, to me, this seems more like ‘control magic’” observed Lucinda.

“Do you have any ideas on what kind of control magic is being used on Carmen?” asked Trish.

“Well, since Carmen was able to modify her own enslavement, my guess is that the talents of the gifted other are rather limited. I’m also sensing that the method itself is not the most precise. That does not mean that the situation isn’t fraught with some danger for some of your friends and maybe a number of others,” said Lucinda before pausing. “There are a number of incantations, potions and philters that are related to enchanting enslavement, love or lust. My guess is that these are not our culprit. Have you ever heard of a curse called the ‘evil eye’?”

“Isn’t that like a bad luck thing?” asked Trish.

Lucinda sighed. “That is what people commonly think. In reality, a person’s emotions are manipulated in such a way that their will becomes broken. Once this happens, they become susceptible to enslavement and having their value system corrupted. If the gifted other possesses a strong will, the exposure is lengthy, the victim is predisposed to trust the wielder of the look or has a limited capacity to fight the effects, the power can completely ensnare the victim.”

“So if Ted was the original wielder, Carmen trusted him…” started Mark.

“So, she was predisposed to be his victim. Still, she had the presence of mind and the strength of will to redirect the control, however.”

“What about Aggie? Based upon what Mark told me, she seems so different,” asked Trish.

“Your other friend sounds like she was predisposed to having her will broken too.”

“But she’s gay.”

Lucinda frowned. “Sexual orientation has no real bearing. If she was weak in spirit, had prolonged exposure to the effect and engaged in an abundance of unnatural behaviors for her, she could have been profoundly changed. Remember ‘love magic’ could be in play too.”

“Well, this is quite troubling. Am I or my family in any real danger?” asked Mark.

“You, certainly not. I sense you have complementary powers including all kinds of mental shields and offensive powers. No doubt, you could have shredded my mind had you chose to the moment we met. As far as your family, it is unlikely that any of them could be enslaved. Your influence would prevent the effect from fully taking hold. The power can be also used to make people feel uneasiness or fear under some circumstances. For your people, the effects would only be temporary. For those not under your complete protection, they could be profoundly and permanently affected if the gift of the wielder is strong enough.”

“Can my powers help victims of this effect?” asked Mark.

“Yes. It may take some time for victims who have felt the effects too strongly. Enslaved victims will still feel they are slaves until they are convinced otherwise. This will start once they understand that they are safely under your protection. Likewise, when people who are emotionally damaged come under your protection, they will begin to heal.”

Trish looked thoughtfully before offering, “What about those under the effects of ‘love magic’?”

“That is a good question. Those slaves and masters are harder to sever from the people they are connected to. It can happen, over time and I suppose if you use your own ‘love magic’, you can augment their state. Either way, it would be a difficult process for all concerned.”

Mark thought of Gary, Marta and Carmen. It looked like he would need to bring them into the family to protect Marta and Gary while both protecting Carmen, but also trying to help her break free of her slave compulsion. He would have to talk to them later. All of a sudden, his cell phone rang. It was Gary.

“Thanks Lucinda. I need to take this,” he said and she nodded.

“I’ll take her back to the Great Room,” said Trish, as he smiled as the ladies left the room.

“Hey Gary. I was just working on your problem…”

“Mark, I need your help! It turns out we were too late! Marta is like Carmen.”

“She’s a slave?”

“Aggie succeeded, but Carmen used a handwritten sign to convince her to be my slave instead of Aggies’s.”

“Well I was worried that she had been affected, but at least she’s yours; not Aggies’s.”

“But Mark… you don’t understand. I can’t take this anymore! Marta…”

“What?” asked Mark.

“She was saving… her… you know…”

“Her virginity?”

“Yeah… for her wedding night. Now she tells me that she’ll never be a bride… only my slave…She’s begging me to take it… I’m trying to be good. Mark, but I’m having problems not acting on her wishes. I love her and I don’t want to hurt her, Mark… really, but I seem to want her and Carmen so badly! I can’t help myself!”

“Shit! I guess we’ll have to take them into the family tonight,” thought Mark. “Stay strong, bro! Trish and I’ll be right over!” he exclaimed, as he ran out of the room to collect Trish and save his friends.