The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 4

The Grand Design

Chapter 15

Prevent D

Gary Milton awoke on Marta’s floor for the second morning in a row. He was stiff. He was sore. He was incredibly happy. He quickly shut off his watch alarm and pulled his form away from Carmen‘s back. He had been spooning behind her; his morning wood trapped between her thighs, while its head was pressed snugly against her pussy. As he carefully extricated himself and stood up, he saw Marta and Carmen lying nude in each other’s arms; their lovely, large breasts mashed up against each other. His Hispanic lovers looked almost beatific in their repose. Knowing that they did not have class for a couple more hours, he quietly gathered his clothes, put them on and left them to their slumber. As he walked down to his room, he saw Mark and Trish leaving his room.

“Good morning, Sunshine,” whispered Trish.

“Good morning to you two, too,” laughed Gary, as Mark and Trish joined him based upon his play on words.

“I trust everything is better this morning?” asked Mark.

“Yeah, but still weird,” admitted Gary.

“Well, get used to it,” laughed Trish.

Mark nodded. “Things will never be the same for you guys, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Was Marta able to hold onto her ‘you know what’?”

“Yeah. They kept on talking about not being slaves, but being my sex slaves,” he chuckled. “Later we got serious before we went to sleep. We agreed we were all in love with each other. They said they wanted to spend their lives making me and each other happy. While they hated being slaves, they admitted to being really turned on when I told them what to do in bed and when they were displaying their bodies for me.”

“That’s pretty normal. I feel the same way when I’m with Mark,” smiled Trish.

“You mean…” started Gary.

“I told you that you were right about the magic and Trish,” grinned Mark.

“Mark!” complained Trish, before turning to Gary. “Yes, his magic was a factor in getting us together, but we’ve always been in love. I sense that you, Marta and Carmen have always felt the same away about each other. The magic just allowed it to happen.”

“You think?” asked Gary.

“Yeah, bro. She’s right. Your love for the girls and their love for you helped to save them from Ted and Aggie. Without the love you had for each other, the girls could not have freed themselves from them,” started Mark. “My ‘love magic’ weakened the bonds of the ‘evil eye’s’ effect, but your mutual love for each other is what has ultimately saved them. It will take some time for y’all to find your way, but it will be a fun process.

“Well if the process is anything like last night, I’m sure it will be,” grinned Gary.

* * *

“Mmmm… Good Morning, Master” smiled Josie, as she seductively caressed Jason’s face with hers.

“Good morning, Jeannie. I see you’re in a genie mood,”

“Of course, my darling Master. How may your Genie Jeannie Josie serve you this fine morning, Oh Master,” she grinned.

“Anyway she pleases,” he grinned.

“Oh, thank you, Master! You won’t be sorry!”

“I never am, Baby,” he smiled at her, before kissing her deeply.

Josie began to stroke Jason’s cock hard, before mounting him. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she hit rock bottom. Ever since Jason and Josie started having regular sex with Mark’s core family, sex between them had gotten even better. Since November, Josie and Mark were usually having sex at least twice a week (sometimes with another family member, usually Trish). She and Jason would have sex with Amber and sometimes Alexis too. During that time-frame, Jason was having sex with Alexis at least twice a week. He frequently had three-ways with Amber Lynn and Josie, which sometimes became four ways including Alexis. Occasionally he would have sex with Sarah and sometimes Sonia too (with and without Tessa).

At first they worried about what their lack of monogamy meant in their relationship, but in the end, they realized that they enjoyed each other’s company the best and that would always keep them together. They also prioritized each other’s needs over their other lover’s; sometimes even putting their other lovers off to just be with each other. Then there was the “Genie Jeanne Josie” game. Nothing that they did with their other lovers could compare to this.

Josie had perfected a method of riding Jason where she would roll her hips and occasionally shimmy on his tool; her body undulating on top of his writhing form. The kegels that she did allowed her to flex her pussy muscles around his shaft; squeezing it tightly when she had hit rock bottom, before releasing it as she shimmied her way back up again. She reserved this method only for Jason. When his eyes were not squeezed shut in passion, Jason thought that her naked form, engaged in this action was the sexiest thing he had ever witnessed. “Fuck me!” she moaned, as she felt Jason begin to become a more active participant. It did not take long for her body to begin to lose its discipline, as she came powerfully, shortly before she felt her hungry womb claim its prize.

* * *

In a different room in Jackson, Ted Psarcek answered the phone. “Hey Juan.”

“Hey Teddy B-Game. You ready for us this weekend?”

“Yeah. I have a big surprise for you guys.”

“Well, I’m hoping you’ll have something for us to bang.”

“Yeah, and you might be surprised when I tell you who,” he laughed.

* * *

As Mark left the caf after breakfast, he called Jason to orchestrate their lunchtime plan and to ask about tonight.

“The Sappho Society? Are you kidding me?” asked Jason.

“Hey bro, I’m looking for some moral support here. Besides, you have friends who are gay,” pleaded Mark.

“Yeah, I’ve even had great sex with a few lesbians,” smiled Jason, thinking of Sonia. “Are there any other guys going?”

“Well, Paul, Jeff, Pete and I are in. Unfortunately Marcus has an away game.”

“OK, Samuels… count me in.”

“Are you still up to rescuing Sarah later?”

“Yeah.”

“I figure since you have Macro 404 with her and Alexis, you two can follow her and Justine back to Jackson after class. I suspect that is when they plan to meet up with Psarcek and Aggie,” stated Mark.

“Then I get to have a ‘nooner’ with Sarah and Alexis?” laughed Jason.

“Yeah. I’d appreciate it. This process has been hard on Sarah. I think she needs a little ‘family love’ right now.”

“It’s a tough job, but somebody’s got to do it,” laughed Jason.

“I know. I guess I should bring her to bed with Trish and me tonight too.”

“Poor guy!” laughed Jason as Mark joined in.

* * *

As Sarah got up from her seat after class had ended, she saw Justine approach. She also noticed Alexis and Jason milling around making small talk.

“Time to go, honey,” smiled Justine.

“I think Trish is at the caf with Mark. Maybe we can head over and I can talk to her about us meeting later,” said Sarah

“No, we have other plans.”

“Don’t they want me to trap Trish?” asked Sarah.

“Before Dinner. Right now, Mistress wants you to follow me back to Jackson so Master can claim you,“ said Justine.

“OK,” said Sarah meekly.

The whole evil eye thing had been hard on Sarah. While she maintained her loyalty to Mark, she felt a lot of who she had been was slipping away. While she was not a slave, she did not doubt that it could happen to her eventually, especially if she had to do something that was against her nature. She hoped Mark’s plan would work.

* * *

“Hello Mark.”

“Hi Lucinda. What’s up?”

“I contacted the leading proponent of “The Evil Eye” in the US. She told me that she did not have any disciples up here. She did think it was possible that one of them may have been working with someone who might be practicing here. Anyway, she’s checking into it and will let me know.”

“Great. Lucinda?”

“Yeah.”

“Have you talked to Marshall about what you want to do?”

“Yes. He was a bit weirded out by all this magic, but after talking to Stephanie, he believes it. He isn’t fond of the idea of you having sex with me, even if he’s involved, but he admitted to having a three-way with a girl and another guy once when he was much younger. He said ‘If it had to be done, then it had to be done’.”

“Can it wait until Friday? Trish and I need to help Sarah tonight.”

“That’s fine. Should I crash the Sappho Society meeting tonight with Stephanie? We are both Alumni sisters from Emory.”

“That would be great!” laughed Mark. “Aggie will never know what hit her.”

* * *

As Justine and Sarah entered the hallway to Justine’s section in Jackson, Sarah heard a familiar voice. “Hey guys!” smiled Jason.

Justine turned around to see Jason and Alexis standing there. “Hey guys,” smiled Justine, as she stopped and looked down the end of the hallway toward Aggie’s room, before turning her gaze back to her classmates.

“Sarah, Baby…. I really need to talk to you and Alexis…” said Jason, as a sad expression crossed his face.

Sarah was about to say something, when Justine jumped in. “I’m sorry Jason, but we’re really busy right now.”

“Justine, Jason is having problems with his fiancée and really needs to talk to us,” lied Alexis.

Justine looked at Sarah, as a concerned expression crossed her fellow slave’s face.

“Please, I need you, Sarah!” croaked Jason, as apparently he was a decent actor.

Justine saw Sarah begin to falter so she intervened. “I’m sorry Jason, but we have important RA business…”

“Jason… I…” interrupted Sarah.

“What, Baby?” asked Jason.

“Come on, Sarah!” cried Justine, as she tried to pull Sarah down the hall.

“Justine, stop!” exclaimed Alexis.

In her surprise, Justine did what she was told. Sarah breathed a sigh of relief.

“Jason needs her now. You can discuss whatever you have to later,” stated Alexis.

“You really need me Jason?” asked Sarah sweetly.

“I do! I really need you, Honey.”

Sarah bolted out of Justine’s grip and ran to Jason and hugged him tightly before kissing him sweetly on the lips. They turned around towards the stairway to go up to Jason’s room.

“See you later, Justine,” smirked Alexis. She turned and followed her friends up to Jason’s room.

Justine panicked, as she ran down the hallway to Aggie’s room.

* * *

“Well if it isn’t the ‘The Three Amigos‘,” laughed Mark, as Carmen, Marta and Gary approached their table in the cafeteria.

Pete grinned and ushered the three to the end of the table. Gary sat next to Marta and Carmen sat next to Kimmy on the other side of Pete. Pete did a quick introduction of Kimmy to Carmen and then the group began to talk.

“So you guys OK?” asked Pete.

“Yeah. I feel kind of shell-shocked to be honest,” said Gary.

“Carmen, are you OK?” asked Pete. She nodded nervously with a blush.

“Carmen?” asked Trish. The girl looked up. “You’re safe now. We’re not going to let anything happen to you any more.”

“Nobody is going to hurt any of you again,” stated Mark.

Gary felt an arm around his shoulder and saw it was Amy. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and then whispered in his ear. “You’re part of us now. All three of you,” she added before kissing Marta on the cheek too.

Carmen felt a hand on her shoulder and saw that it belonged to Pete’s wife Kimmy. Then she heard Pete’s voice in her ear. “We’re all one big family now. I love you like my sister and I’ll kick the shit out of Ted if he ever talks to you again.”

Carmen felt a tear roll down her cheek. She had disliked Pete in the past, but was touched at the sincerity of his message and its sentiment. Now, she felt nothing but love for him, Kimmy, Trish, Mark and the others. She looked across the table and saw Gary reach over and take her hand, as she saw Marta holding his other hand. For the first time in three days, Carmen was able to exhale and feel at complete peace.

* * *

“Please Hurry Jason!” I need you inside me,” moaned Sarah. “I need to taste you too, Lex.”

Jason and Alexis both took positions to ravage Sarah and soon Jason was driving into the English redhead, while Alexis was riding her friends face for all of her worth. As they were about to have a powerful shared climax, they heard a banging at the door.

“Open the door, Martino!” came a loud male voice.

“Ignore him,” moaned Alexis and they did.

* * *

Tyler Colletti was working on organizing his notes for class, when he heard a loud banging and some yelling. The RA for the Third floor, Section A, stormed into the hallway. One of his residents, Jason Martino was a teammate of his on the Sanders football team. Jason had warned him this morning that a douche bag soccer player from another dorm might be bothering him today, so Tyler had been forewarned. “What the fuck is going on here,” Yelled Tyler from outside his room. He looked down the hallway and saw a guy and two women standing outside Jason Martino’s door. He noticed one of the women was Justine Taggert, who was an RA downstairs.

“Tyler, Jason has a girl in there against her will,” said Justine.

“Who?”

“Sarah Pederson.”

“The RA from Hill Hall?”

“Yeah.”

“Aren’t they friends?”

“Yeah… but…”

“How do you know it is against her will?”

“Let me explain it to him?” said Ted evilly, as he tried to catch Tyler’s gaze.

Tyler had been warned by Jason that Ted was a creep and that he a creepy look that went along with it. Tyler also outweighed the kid by about sixty pounds. Instead of looking at Ted, he looked at Justine. “Look shithead, I don’t care if you are a guest of Justine’s, but this is MY section and you are creating a disturbance.”

“But Tyler…” started Justine.

“Justine, I’ll check out what is going on in Jason’s room, but if you are wrong about this, I’m going to Harvey and you are going to be in deep shit!” barked Tyler, invoking the name of the Resident Director.

Tyler knocked on the door. After about thirty seconds, the door opened and Jason was standing there. “Yeah, what’s up Tyler?”

“Is Sarah Pederson there?”

“Yeah, I’m here Tyler,” smiled Sarah in her sexy English accent.

Justine cried. “Thank God you’re OK, Sarah, let’s go.”

“Of course I’m OK. What do you mean go?” she asked.

“I believe what she is saying is that we have an appointment,” said Aggie, as she warmed up her “evil eye”.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m hanging out with my friends,” said Sarah adamantly.

“Sarah, you’re coming with us,” said Ted, as he moved toward her.

Jason quickly superimposed himself in front of her. “Psarcek, I’ve been looking for an excuse to kick your fucking ass, you pussy, so you better get the fuck out of here.“ He menaced over Ted’s smaller and shorter frame.

Ted attempted to use the “evil eye” on Jason, but he could not make any ground against him, as he ran into a strong resistance. Val had warned him that some people with strong wills were incredibly hard, if not impossible to break and he did not have enough time to make Jason fear him. He also noticed that Jason’s RA was still avoiding his gaze; choosing to look at Justine instead.

“Calm down Jason or I’ll…” started Justine.

“You’ll what? Tell the RD?” mocked Tyler. “You and I are going to see him now, so you can explain how you are letting your new boyfriend make trouble in my section. If you don’t escort him out of the building immediately, I’ll let Jason kick his ass and I’ll tell Harvey that it was justified.“

“Fuck that, you shit head,” growled Ted. “Let’s get out of here, Babe,” he said to Aggie, as he took her hand and they left the scene.

“Sorry to bug you, buddy,” said Tyler as he patted Jason on the back.

“No problem, big guy. Sorry you had to deal with that shit.” he said.

“C’mon, Justine, let’s go talk to Harvey…”

“Tyler,” cooed Sarah.

“Yeah, Sarah?”

“Can we talk to Justine for a little while?”

Jason walked over and whispered into Tyler’s ear “Dude, something’s wrong with her. Let us talk to her for a bit. You can take her to Harvey if we can’t figure out what’s up.”

“OK. I guess I can cut her some slack if she’s a friend of yours.”

“Thanks, man,” said Jason, as he patted the younger guy on the back.

Justine’s mind ranged from panic to hope, as she was led into Jason’s room.

As Jason watched Tyler head back to his room, he made a call on his cell. “Yeah dude. It worked. She’s here.”

* * *

More than an hour later, Justine Taggert left Jason Martino’s room. She would be a couple of minutes late for her two o’clock class, but she was happier than she had been in her entire life. She felt like she finally had found a sense of purpose. She felt she finally belonged .She knew what she had to do. She hated the idea of what was to come, but it was a necessary evil.

* * *

“Hello, Great Niece,” came the voice of Rose Bedrosian over Valerie’s cell phone.

“Hello, Aunt Rose. What can I do for you?”

“From what I understand, you’ve been a naughty girl.”

“What do you mean Auntie?”

“You’ve gotten yourself an irresponsible apprentice, who has spawned another”

“Shit!” Valerie cringed to herself.

“You’ve either taught a young man or a young woman the power and they’ve taught the other. Now they are making trouble in Massachusetts.”

“Auntie, even if that’s true, there are none of our kind in Massachusetts…”

“Foolish girl, haven’t I taught you that ours is not the only gift in this world. There are many Arts that are practiced all over the world. Even in Massachusetts alone there are those who follow ‘The Great Old Ones’ in the western part of the state, while witches covens still practice around Salem in the northeast part of the state. There are even isolated pockets of Wiccans and those who practice Druidic rites. Apparently, there is also a new and powerful warlock of an unknown discipline, practicing at the same college your apprentices are at.”

Valerie began to worry about Ted.

“So, my girl, it is time to come clean before there is any bloodshed,” ordered the older witch.

* * *

Back in Aggie’s room she and Ted sat naked on her bed, after admitting Justine to her room.

“So, slave, What happened?” ordered Aggie.

“I’m sorry Mistress. I was able to minimize the trouble that you and Master are in. I told Tyler and the RD that it was all a misunderstanding caused by our concern for Sarah, they saw our actions as understandable, if not accurate.”

“Good work, slave. Speaking of our other slave, why and how was she able to scorn us?”

“She told me that she had strong feelings for Jason and she felt she could not disobey him. I know she’s had a big crush on Jason for a long time.”

Ted thought back to Carmen and how her feelings for her ex had ruined his and Aggie’s control over her. He reasoned that if Sarah had feelings for Martino, her weakened will would have been just as easily manipulated as Carmen’s had. Aggie then verbalized his next thought.

“Will she still do our bidding?” asked Aggie.

Justine smiled. “Perhaps. She asked me to meet her at her dorm room later. Maybe it is to assist us with our plan to get Trish.”

Ted realized that they could not necessarily count on Sarah, but realized that she still might be an asset. He turned his attention over to their other plan. “OK. What about the ‘Lesbian club’ meeting tonight?” asked Ted.

“I’m hoping for a good turnout. I called and spoke with several girls who have not been active lately. They assured me they would be there tonight. A couple of them are quite attractive. One of them Amy Huang, is Trish’s roommate,” said Aggie.

Ted grinned when he thought about the sweet little Asian lesbian. “Maybe, you should make her your primary target tonight. That might be a more convenient way of getting to Trish. I expect the guys tomorrow night. That should give us plenty of time to get to Trish and have her ready. In the meantime, Justine, talk to Sarah and see if she is still willing to help us.”

“Yes Master,” said the lovely blond RA.

* * *

“So what time is the meeting?” asked Stephanie.

“7:30. Elsie is having dinner here for everybody first. I thought you knew?” replied Lucinda.

“No, I’ve been on the phone most of the afternoon working with Minnesota to try and restructure Colt Williams contract so we can get him an extension.”

“Oh, you and Marshall and your ‘agent speak’. I’ll never understand any of it,” she laughed.

“Well, you better get used to it. If Marshall can find a way to break his ‘non-compete’ clause, he may be my partner; at least for a while.“

“Well, Sugar, I know he wants to work with you, but he thinks Bob Zimmer might not let him out of the partnership agreement, let alone ‘the non-compete’.”

“Bob is an ass. It’s his fault that he got that homophobe to run the company. Now they’re stuck with the whole fallout from the Rich fiasco. Rich is being interviewed in New York next week on the NFL Network and Fox is sending a crew out to Boston to talk to them. I’m sure the whole R&Z fiasco will come up some more,” she glared.

“Well, Marshall likes the young man, so there must be something good about him.”

“Rich is a peach. He’s one of Mark’s best friends too.”

“Well, I better be nice to him when I meet him,” laughed Lucinda.

“Yes, you better!” agreed Stephanie with a laugh of her own. She then paused before changing the subject. “So, Mark suspects trouble in ‘The Sisterhood’?” asked Stephanie.

“Yes. It appears that the president of this chapter may be the one using the ‘Evil Eye’,” replied Lucinda.

“Well, since we’re both Alums from Emory, visiting the area, it would be only logical for us to drop in at a local chapter meeting,” grinned the younger redhead.

“Agreed. Of course, I’d love to see what this girl is up to. While I’m not as big a proponent of the Sapphic Arts as I used to be, I have a problem with my lesbian sisters being used as fuck toys for some guy.”

“You used to turn straight girls gay,” laughed Stephanie.

“Never! I turned them bi,” she giggled.

* * *

Supper at Elsie’s was catered by the Smithville Inn and somewhat supplemented with additional food prepared by Elsie, Karen, Isa, Tessa, Tammy and Sonia. As there were more than twenty people in attendance, it was the biggest dinner party Elsie had had in a few months. At seven, the fifteen people going to the Sappho Society meeting got into the several vehicles that were bringing them and went to the meeting.

* * *

Just prior to 7:15 PM a cell phone conversation was had.

“They’re after Amy, since she’ll be at the meeting,” said a female voice.

“We figured that might happen,” said the male.

“Maybe she shouldn’t go.”

“Don’t worry, we have the situation well in hand,” he paused before continuing. “How are you holding up, Honey?”

She sighed. “It’s been an ordeal, but I have something to look forward to,” she replied hopefully.

“I made you a promise and I will live up to it. You’re amazing, you know that, right?”

“I’ve been call a lot of things ranging from hot to sexy to beautiful, but nobody has ever called me ‘amazing’.”

“Well you are and I mean it,” he tenderly intoned.

“I know. That’s why I can’t wait until this is all over,” she sighed.

“It will be soon, Baby. I’m just sorry you got stuck in this.”

“This is really hard, but you’ve made me feel better about myself than I have in a long time, Master.”

“Remember, you’re not to use that word. You’re not really a slave.”

“I feel like one.”

“We’ll work on that, Honey,” he sighed.

* * *

Aggie had booked a large conference room for the meeting. She knew that Monica Edwards, who was the Vice-President, would be there. Monica’s family had had a bit of a shortfall and Monica had decided to commute instead of board. Eva Crandall, the Treasurer, would be there. Eva was a bit on the chunky side and though Aggie thought her pretty, she doubted Ted would. The Secretary, Luella Frome, on the other hand, was quite lovely with small, but pert breasts and lovely, long blond hair. Aggie had almost used the “evil eye” on Lu yesterday, but got caught up in the whole Carmen problem and had decided to wait. Since the Officers got to the meeting early, Aggie, pulled Lu aside and gave her the treatment for ten minutes, before ordering the girl to wait around for her at the end of the meeting so she could finish programming her. She was able to do the same to Monica too, leaving them afraid, enamoured and shell-shocked, just before the meeting started.

When Aggie returned to the meeting room, she was in shock. She saw a room full of women; most of whom she did not recognize or she had believed were straight. There must have been close to forty. Then Aggie’s eyes got wide. Sitting next to her chosen target of the evening was her actual prize: Trish Winthrop. She then saw Sarah and Justine walk over to her. “Mistress, I convinced Trish to go to the meeting with me and Amy,” smiled, Sarah. “We told her it was an important vote that was deciding the fate of the chapter, so she came wanting to support Amy and Fern.”

“We convinced Amber Lynn Portnoy to come too,” grinned Justine.

“Shit! This is amazing! Two more targets from Master’s list!” thought Aggie in excitement. She envisioned leading Trish, Amber, Amy, Lu and Monica back to her room, where she and Ted would program them and then they could have their wicked way with each. Finally, adding Justine and Sarah, Master would have the start of the harem he so richly deserved. The image of the orgy almost made her cream. She realized that she needed to focus if she was going to be able to make this dream a reality. She stood up and walked over to the dais. “Greetings, sisters. I see we have a number of new faces here tonight,” as her gaze caught Trish Winthrop’s eyes.