The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 5

Business as Usual

Josie and Jason spent the car trip back to campus in silence. The events of the last few hours had blown them way. They still knew they needed to talk about what had happened.

“Still my fiancée?” asked Jason.

“If you still want me,” said Josie with a mix of fatigue and concern.

“I’ll never stop wanting you,” he smiled.

“You mean you don’t want Alexis? I’m not just the consolation prize?”

“You know that part of me is always going to love Alexis, but tonight we got to have our goodbye. We might even get together at some point in the future, but she’s not my first prize.”

“What?”

“Josie Garnier, you are not a consolation prize. You are quite simply the best.”

“So are you,” she smiled.

“Not Mark?”

“Mark is amazing and yeah, I think he and I will be lovers again, but I don’t plan to make a habit out of it.”

“Why?”

“He’s not you.”

Jason was shocked. He thought that after what had happened that he might lose Josie or have her on paper, but not have her heart. The way she was looking at him now reminded him of the day he proposed to her a few weeks ago. In that moment he realized that she would always be his. He breathed a palpable sigh of relief. Then he thought about what Amber said.

“What about Amber?”

“I love Amber and I can see the three of us getting together once in a while..”

“The three of us?”

“Yes, the three of us, I’m not going to let that cheeky bitch have you without me,” she laughed.

“And I’m not going to let her steal you from me.”

“Nothing to worry about there. I love Amber and she will always be an important part of my life, but you are my life in every way that matters.”

“What about Meyer?”

“I’m guessing that once Wendy is ready for it, he and I will be lovers again. For some reason, I feel Jeff and I need to make love. If we don’t something terrible will happen.”

“I know, we were talking about it while we were shooting pool. Mark, Marcus and I all sense some kind of danger. Jeff doesn’t get it. I used to think that magic stuff that Mark talked about is crap, but I believe it now. I was worried about losing you to Mark. He told me that it wouldn’t happen. He kept saying that we needed to ‘close ranks’, to become closer as a family for our own protection. I guess Fern told him that she believes that our bodies act as a conduit for his magic. Our energies feed the magic and in return, the magic is optimizing us all, physically, mentally and emotionally.”

“I think he was spooked by what happened today.”

“Yeah, I can’t blame him. I’m still worried about that record guy. I’m worried that they’ll try something with you.”

“As Mark believes, we just need to stick together, baby. There is strength in numbers and our family is large and strong,” she smiled.

David Rivers got the information from Viktor Brasovich he needed. He would mail the four packets out in the morning. He was not used to doing business this way, but it was him or them. His mob masters now owned him lock stock and barrel. This is how THEY did business. Sometimes it was easier to go after the people the target cares for rather than the target themselves. The four packets would be too enticing to those people, he thought. Their lives would become a living hell. As logic would dictate, so would be the lives of Amber Lynn Portnoy and Josie Garnier.

Monday morning classes came and went. Practically all of the Sanders students in the family met for lunch. Monique was the last to arrive, so Mark and Trish waited for her to finish eating.

Troy Daniels was a freshman basketball player. Troy stood about ‘5″11 180 pounds. Aside from the misconception that he was the star of the basketball team, he also thought he was God’s gift to women. Early in the year, he had tried to hit on Angie Ruiz, not realizing she was Marcus’ girlfriend. After Angie almost peed her pants laughing at his approach, he started to lean into her. Of course Marcus was standing there watching him go down in flames and decided to rescue her.

“Hey Troy. What’s up?”

“Just letting this fine sista know what time I’m picking her up tonight.”

“Really. It looks like she’s not into you, man.”

“Why don’t you run along, junior. I’m doing just fine.”

Angie began to laugh really hard.

“Seems like she’s laughing at you, Troy.”

“No, man. She’s laughing because she thinks I am funny. ”

“Look.. Troy... is that your name?” asked Angie.

“Yeah?”

“I’d really like to stay and talk to you, but I have plans with my boyfriend.”

“Come on baby. Just call him and tell him you’re with me.”

“Why don’t you tell him yourself,” said Angie, winking at Marcus, as she dialed Marcus’ number and his phone started to ring. Angie handed Troy her phone.

“Oh, I have to take this,” smiled Marcus, as he walked about ten feet away and answered it without a greeting “Is this the fool who is hitting on my woman right in front of me?” said an angry Marcus into phone while staring right at Troy.

“Shit. I gotta go baby,” said Troy, as he handed her the phone and moved away quickly, as Angie and Marcus laughed their asses off.

Fast forward two months. Troy saw a tall, nerdy kid get up to bus his tray, leaving a fine sister and a smokin,’ hot, blond. He knew who Monique was, as they lived in the same dorm; however, Monique had been spending a lot of time off campus at Elsie’s. Now was his chance.

“Hey baby,” said Troy.

“Who are you addressing?” asked Trish.

“I was addressing the fine sister next to you, but I’ll be happy to address you, too.” smirked Troy.

“Look, I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but you’re not my type,” said Monique.

“Of course, I am. How do you know, if you ain’t tried.”

“Oh, I’ve tried your type and I’m never going back,” said Monique thinking of her ex-boyfriend, Michael, who had hurt her.

“Look lover boy, I have to admire your taste, but nothing is going to happen with her,” said Trish.

“How can you be so sure?” said Troy

“Because we don’t play with little boys,” said Trish as she leaned over and kissed Monique on the lips.”

“Damn, you’re a couple of dykes?”

“Who are you calling a dyke?” asked Mark as he arrived.

“These bitches,” said Troy.

“First of all Trish is my fiancée,” said Mark, sounding irritated.

“Well, I hate to break it to ya, fella, but your lady just was makin’ it with this sista right in front of me.”

“So what. We both do that,” grinned Mark as he leaned over and kissed Monique. Trish then leaned over and kissed Mark.

“Looks like you’re the only one in this conversation not being kissed,” laughed Monique.

“You guys are all fucked up,” moaned Troy as he walked off in a huff. The three remaining people cracked up at him.

Troy looked back at three laughing people. He was pissed. There was no way that the nerdy kid could get two hot bisexual babes like that. He would keep his eyes on the kid. He knew something was going on and he would try to find out what it was.

Ben and Reyna Meyer had been in a tizzy for the past few weeks. Both of their children had reported that they had significant others, but they were both involved with lovers who were the same sex. To make matters worse, Willow had accepted her girlfriend’s proposal. The Meyers considered themselves to be enlightened people. As reformed Jews, they had no religious ground to stand on to oppose their children’s relationships.

Reyna bemoaned the fact that she never would have grandchildren. She thought about how hard she had pushed Willow to find a guy. Now she was regretting her actions.

Ben was having similar thoughts about Jeff. After Josie had broken his heart, Ben pushed Jeff to get back on the horse. The problem was that Jeff picked a horse of the same gender.

It turned out that Willow’s future “in-laws” had invited the whole family to Thanksgiving up in Concord, Mass. While Reyna was happy she didn’t have to cook, she dreaded meeting Willow’s “fiancée”, Wendy. Maybe the Winthrop’s would be able to work with them to talk them out of it. Likewise, Jeff’s good friend Mark would be there since he was engaged to Wendy’s sister. Ben was hopeful that Mark could help him talk some sense into his son, concerning his homosexual relationship. What neither knew was that their children were tricking them as payback for all of their pressuring. Jeff decided that Rich would pose as his boyfriend. Both Wendy and Rich were not so keen on the idea, but agreed, as long as it did not drag out.

After supper at the caf, Mark, Trish, Fern, Marcus, Angie and Amy drove over to Elsie’s. Tonight would be the night for Angie and Mark to be together (with Trish helping). Marcus would be having a mini orgy with Amy, Fern and Elsie.

Mark and Trish led Angie into their “honeymoon suite”

“We want this to be special for you, baby,” smiled Trish.

Angie was scared. Last night, she had her first lesbian experience with Trish, Amy and some of the others. She was scared then, but she actually discovered she liked it. Tonight’s fear was different and more profound. She loved Mark dearly as a friend and she had a crush on him, but she knew that his powers could take her away from Marcus. Mark and Trish assured her that they were successfully able to prevent Mark from taking Josie away from Jason and confident that Angie would prove no different.

Mark saw the fear in her eyes. “We can do this, honey,” he gave her a patented sweet smile.

Angie visibly relaxed and the three of them began to strip.

When they were all nude, Mark just pulled her into a tight embrace and then kissed her..Angie felt her fear melt away and become replaced with lust. She remembered more than a month ago when she had thrust her chest out to Mark and kissed him. She knew that it was the Jiliad’s doing but that did not make the experience any less real. Now their tongues were sparring like the lovers they were about to become.

She felt Mark pick her up mid-kiss and carry her over to the bed. The only guy who could ever do that to her without breaking the kiss was Marcus. “Take me, baby! I’m so hot!” she moaned into Mark’s mouth.

Mark was hot for Angie too. Her exotic dark caramel skin with blue eyes that shone with lust were too much for Mark. He carefully entered Angie and she moaned in delight.

Trish then pulled Angie’s mouth away from Mark’s and began to kiss her friend. Angie never really had a bisexual thought until yesterday when Trish first kissed her. The magic in Trish commingled with the Mark controlled Jiliad’s magic still in Angie, creating a powerful bond of attraction.. This attraction, along with the attraction for Mark, was filling Angie with incredible amounts of passion.

Mark began to dampen his emotional projection the way he did with Josie the previous night. Trish then began the same mantra she used with Josie, as her message of love for Marcus began to flood her passion distracted brain.

Mark couldn’t believe how good Angie felt. She was a similar lover as Trish, Monique and Tessa in her level of passion. This thought pushed his actions, as he began to pound into Angie with abandon. As Trish continued to whisper her mantra, Angie screamed as her body shook in a powerful climax. Mark let her ride it out as he continued to thrust, but Angie’s screams of passion caused him to jackhammer his way to a powerful orgasm himself.

As Mark began to regain his scattered marbles, he realized that Angie had just found hers. “Damn! Boyfriend knows how to treat a lady,” she laughed.

“Marcus is a lucky guy,” he said.

“You said that after I kissed you a few weeks ago,” laughed Angie.

“Well I’ll never stop thinking it,” he laughed.

“You’re pretty lucky too.”

“I know,” Mark smiled as he leaned over and kissed Trish, which led to a little three-way make out session.

Marcus was enjoying himself in the master bedroom. He had made passionate love to the amazingly hot Elsie. As Angie had a more athletic body, Elsie was well toned and significantly bustier. Elsie seemed to bond with him over the rescue of Trish the month before. While she knew that this wouldn’t happen often, she genuinely cared for Marcus. As he was an attractive man and part of the family, she knew that they would probably be lovers again, though the bond and attraction were not as strong as she felt with Mark and her other spouses.

After he took Fern doggie style to their mutual passion, he looked at the last lover he would be with that night. He was shocked at the way she looked. At one point he saw her watching he and Elsie making love. She looked incredibly horny. Based upon their past relationship alone, that was strange. This new look seemed to be a mix of sorrow and yearning.

When Marcus picked up Amy’s petit body and laid her on the bed, he noticed that she was crying. “Hey Aim.. are you OK? We don’t need to do this if you don’t want to.”

“The way I treated you in the past, I can see why you wouldn’t want me,” she said softly.

“You don’t know how happy I was when Mark told me that you were attracted to me.”

“So you could turn me down to get back at me for being a bitch to you?”

“No, because you are a beautiful woman and a good friend, I want you.”

“But everything that happened...”

“Most of that was play fighting. I know a lot of what happened to you made you bitter. But you’re not bitter any more. You’re beautiful and flat-out sexy. I love you, Amy. You’re one of my best friends and now I get to be with you,” he smiled, as he leaned over and kissed her.

Amy’s heart became filled with joy. Mark had healed her when she had become his. She and Marcus still teased each other, but now was all in fun. Now he was going to take her and they would have a new kind of fun. She kissed him back hungrily, as he felt his monster rub along her moistening slit.

Within moments, the head of his penis penetrated her folds.

They made love on their sides, not breaking the kiss. When they came it was quite powerful, but loving. As Fern and Elsie made out next to them, Marcus and Amy continued to languidly french.

For Amy this had been about expressing her attraction for Marcus, but more importantly hoping to show him how important his friendship was to her. He had always given the impression that she was only friends with him for Trish, Angie and later, Mark. Now she had known that behind all her jabs, she had really cared for Marcus. She knew that she and Marcus (and hopefully Angie) would do this again someday, but she had now strengthened her bond (and in the process, the family’s bond) to him.

Marcus was having some of the same thoughts as Amy. A couple of months ago, he would have wagered his future earnings against what he and Amy had done and after the experience, might have been happy to lose. He also thought about he and Angie. What he and Amy had done was making love. Not just fucking. Since the Jiliad entered their lives, the sex had become great, but it was more fucking than making love. He would need to try to slow their next session together. It would be more like what they used to do and ultimately be better.

Jason and Josie were prepared to turn in when they heard a knock on the door. When Josie answered it she was pulled into a tight embrace and a passionate kiss, Jason saw two redheads at his door and realized who was giving his fiancée a tonsillectomy.

After the kiss was broken Sarah smiled over at Jason “Hey, you forgot about me last night.”

“I didn’t,” laughed Josie, as she thought back to making love to Sarah and some others last night.

“Well, if it’s OK with my intended, we’d like to rectify that,” grinned Jason, as they all began to strip.

Tuesday was an exciting day for Mark’s family. Everyone was leaving for Thanksgiving at the Winthrop’s Concord compound, after classes. Ever since Phil and Sharon had been changed by the Jiliad, Sharon wanted to have a huge family Thanksgiving meal now that the family had been healed. She and Phil kept extending the family to include all of Mark’s mates, the Meyer’s and the Martino’s. Phil and Sharon had suspected Mark and Trish had a very strong bond with these women and suspected that it included sex, but due to the Jiliad’s control, they had come to accept the possible relationships. They had also promised Trish when she had accepted their apology.

The compound had a lot of bedrooms, both in the main structure and the four other buildings on the property. There was also a huge “den” built into the basement. Mark and his girls planned to bed down there. The Martino’s and the Meyers planned to arrive Wednesday night. Phil and Sharon marveled at how full and vibrant their lives had become. Sharon was thrilled to have a number of women who she had become quite friendly with, helping with the cooking. With many of those people coming Tuesday night, they would have plenty of time to get a lot of the food preparation completed Wednesday.

At lunch, Mark and Marcus were talking. “Damn, you are so lucky!” exclaimed Marcus.

“Yeah, and your point is...” laughed Mark.

“I’ve got to go to Angie’s family in New York and you know what that means.”

“Separate sleeping accommodations?”

“Yeah.”

“Well you could always marry the girl so they can’t keep you apart,” laughed Mark.

“Actually...”

Mark was stunned. “You mean...”

“I’m thinking of giving her a ring at Christmas.”

“Do you think you guys are ready?”

“I know I am. After what you did with her last night, I ‘m not sure she is.”

“Hey, you should have heard the way Amy and Elsie raved about you last night,” laughed Mark.

“Seriously, brother O’ mine. We love each other. I knew I wanted Angie from the day we met and that damn necklace you used to have sealed our fate...”

“Those are all pretty good points. Do you get along well with her dad?”

“Yeah. Her mom loves me to death, though.”

“That’s because you’re so damned loveable,” laughed Mark.

“The man speaks the truth,” he responded with a laugh of his own.

Troy Daniels took that moment to walk up to the table. “Why was Marcus talking to that nerd?” he thought.

“Hey Marcus. Is practice cancelled tonight.”

“Yeah.”

Mark recognized the freshman from last night. “You actually know this guy.”

“I was about to ask you the same question,” said Troy.

“Mark Samuels, Troy Daniels.”

“Hey bro, isn’t he the kid who was going after Angie?”

“Yeah, I almost bitch slapped his silly ass for it too.”

“Hey, I’m standing right here!” complained Troy.

“If Marcus was still mad at you, you wouldn’t be,” laughed Mark.

“What? Do I have to beat your punk little white ass?” menaced Troy.

Marcus laughed. “Look you little shit, Mark is my best friend, so I’m not going to let your punk little ass touch him.”

“So you’d fight his battle?”

“No. I figure you still have a beating coming to you for messin’ with Angie. But dawg, Mark doesn’t need me to fight his battles for him.”

“Yeah, I should have decked him yesterday for calling Trish and Monique, dykes!” railed Mark.

“Damn! He said that? Listen Troy. I don’t know if you know this but Monique Adams is my first cousin. Over the summer, I kicked the shit out of her ex-boyfriend who has a couple inches and about 30 pounds on your scrawny ass. But you know something... I’m gonna leave you alone, because Mark here can kick the shit out of you just as well as I can.”

“Yeah, right!” smirked Troy.

“Did you hear about what happened a few weeks ago with Jason Martino? Mark kicked the shit out of Joe Turner and Joe’s high school teammate who outweighs you by a hundred pounds. I’d love to see Mark knock that shit eatin’ grin right off your face,” said Marcus.

“That’s shit man.” said Troy doubtfully.

“OK, call my bluff. You already know I can beat your ass like a bongo. You can face me, Mark or you can just get the fuck out and not bother him and his ladies anymore.”

Troy thought. He’d love to shut Marcus up. Since he couldn’t do it with his fists, he figured he could just kick the nerd’s ass. Then he looked into Mark’s eyes. His eyes were steely. He had an anger that made him look like he could explode at any minute. He also felt something else. He felt his own fear. He felt more afraid looking at the kid than he did Marcus. “This is some fucked up shit,” he thought. “I don’t have time to be messin’ with you fellas,” said Troy, as he walked away.

“Marcus, is he always like that?” asked Mark while shaking his head.

“Yeah, the guy has more drama than game.”

“So he ain’t Ray Allen,” said Mark referring to the NBA star who starred in a Spike Lee movie.

“He ain’t even Denzell, in terms of game,” replied Marcus, mentioning the leading actor from the movie. They both shared a laugh.

“OK, before we were so rudely interrupted, you wanted to know what I thought about you and Angie,” Mark paused before continuing. “She’s amazing, she gets you in ways that you’ll never truly understand, with all due respect, she’s your best friend, not me. She’s a great kisser, what more do you want?” laughed Mark.

“I appreciate you not talking about how great she was last night.”

“I’m merely cruel, not totally evil.”

“You know what you are?”

“No.”

“My best man, if you wanna be.”

“I’d be honored. You’re going to be mine too, right?” asked Mark.

“It took you long enough to ask.”

“I was going to ask Amy, but Trish had dibs on her as a bridesmaid,” laughed Mark.

“That is just so fundamentally wrong on so many levels,” said Marcus joining in on the laugh.

“So will ya?” asked Mark.

“I’d be equally honored, roommate,” he replied.

After a quick dinner at Elsie’s, the groups split up into three vehicles, with Mark and Elsie driving their SUV’s and Jason driving Josie in his Lexus. After an uneventful trip of a bit over an hour and a half, they arrived at the Winthrop’s compound. They were greeted at the gate by Wendy, who pulled Jeff out of Mark’s SUV and they walked to the house arm-in-arm. “It’s not going to be too easy, but I’m going to find some time for a little ‘Jeff and Wendy time’,” she grinned.

“What do you call this?”

“That’s not what I mean, you silly boy!” she giggled.

Jeff stopped her and kissed her passionately. After breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes “Wen, don’t try so hard. I’m just happy to be holding you.”

“You do want to make love to my ravishing body,” she said as more of a statement than a question.

“Of course I do. But I also want to be with my best friend too,” he gazed into her eyes.

Wendy was hit by the proverbial ton of bricks. The revelation was quite powerful, but her youthful exuberance, sexual awakening and inexperience in relationships had blinded her to the most important fact. Jeff was not merely her boyfriend. They were not just about sex. Jeff was her best friend. They had so much in common and they just clicked. She had already resolved herself to be married to him within five years. The fact that she was not just Jeff’s dream girl, but his best friend just clarified that they would grow old together. “You know I feel the same way.”

“I do.”

“You know I want you the other way too.”

“I’d be a complete wretch if you didn’t.”

“You mean you aren’t one already,” she laughed as she pulled out of his grasp causing him to fall down on the grass. Then she started running towards the house.

“I’ll show you how much of a wretch I can be!” he laughed, as he pulled himself up and began chasing his giggling soul mate to the house.

When Jeff got into the house, he was greeted by Sharon Winthrop with a big hug. “Jeff, I’m really glad that you and your family will be joining us. Wendy has told us all about Willow and her fiancée. Do you know if they are coming tonight?”

“Yes. They’re coming after Rich’s practice.”

“And your folks are coming tomorrow?”

“Yes.”

“Wendy told me about the little stunt you’re doing to them. It does seem kind of mean.”

“Mrs. Winthrop...”

“Sharon.”

“Sharon, I love my folks, but they have been almost unbearable to Willow. My mom in particular, has been harping on my sister to get a guy for the last four years. It’s hurt Willow and made her feel unattractive, when she is one of the prettiest girls I know,” said Jeff. “We promise that we won’t let it drag. The real revenge has been seeing squirm for the last three weeks.”

“Well, I’m sure that they’ll be quite happy when they learn the truth.”

“Of course. They are getting a future NFL player for a son-in-law and the most beautiful girl in the world as...”

“Let’s wait on that a little, OK?” asked Sharon.

“Yeah, I feel so strongly about Wendy, I can’t but look to the future,” smiled Jeff.

“Speaking of your girlfriend, she’s hiding in the closet over there, whispered Sharon.

“Thanks, ‘mom”,” he smiled.

Sharon smiled as she saw Jeff sneak over to the huge walk-in coat closet and open and quickly close the door. Then she heard giggling followed by silence. While she knew that they were a long way off, she knew that Jeff and Wendy would get married. When he had just called her ‘mom’ it felt so right. She loved the fact that he was so loyal to his sister, even against their parents. As she had learned about a month ago, parents weren’t always right when it came to matters of the heart and their children. She and Phil had been so wrong about Trish and Mark. They would not make the same mistake about Jeff and Wendy.