The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

A large gathering of people stay over at Elsie’s; including The Winthrop’s, The Martino’s, Mike and Lauren. In the morning, Mark lets his anger get the best of him, as he inadvertently partially binds Jason and Kimmy’s lovely mother, Linda to him. He mitigates the situation by using his magic to bind her and her husband Joe to each other. The fallout remains that Linda in essence becomes Mark’s 14th wife and he becomes her second husband. Despite this, Joe and Linda Martino are more in love with each other than they ever were before in their marriage. They had been on the verge of divorce, but now were back in love again. Additionally, Sarah and Joe have sex and perhaps would do so again. Linda is understanding due to her situation with Mark. Josie and Amber win the school talent show. They had been approached by the son of a record company executive, who is interested in them auditioning for his father. They politely decline, as Amber had agreed to record her CD with Mark. Phil and Sharon Winthrop spend some time getting to know Jeff and seem to like him. Wendy is relieved.

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 4

The Hard Sell

In the afternoon, Mark ferried a number of students back to campus. He started with the Hill Hall contingent, minus Trish (who stayed with her family at Elsie’s). Then he dropped off Monique and Liz at their respective dorms, before planning to return to Elsie’s.

As the five girls entered the dorm, they were accosted by three men waiting at the desk. Two of them were quite thickly built, in their thirties. The other, a well dressed, older man in his early fifties.

“Amber Lynn Portnoy?” said one of the men.

“Yes?”

“Amber, David Rivers, President and head of A and R for Venus Records. I saw video of you and your partner’s performance last night and I would be very interested in talking to you both about coming to Venus Records,” said the man.

Amber recognized the surname of the man, as it matched the freshman would-be lothario who spoke with her and Josie last night. “I’m really flattered, but I am not interested in singing professionally at this time.”

The older man appeared to be in just as much shock as his son was last night at Amber’s polite, but firm rejection. However, David Rivers always got his artists when he was at ESI, and now he was running his own smaller label, his need to succeed was greater still. He would sign these two if they liked it or not.

“I appreciate your honesty, but as I have flown all the way here at great time and expense, I’d think that you would show me the courtesy of hearing what I have to say.”

“This guy is annoying,” thought Amber.

“This guy is slick,” thought Alexis.

“This guy is dangerous,” thought Sarah.

Amy was not looking at the man talking to Amber, but at his younger companions. The bulges in their pockets did not mean they were happy to see the girls.

“Mr. Rivers, I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sorry that you have wasted your time. As I will not change my mind, I think it would be unfair for to waste any more of your time. " said Amber as she started to walk away.

She felt a strong arm slow her progress to a stop. “As it is my time to waste, I really must insist upon you letting me explain myself,” said Rivers.

“Sir, you have no business here so I must insist that you leave,” said Sarah.

“Move along honey and mind your own business,” said Rivers.

“I am Amber’s RA, so this is my business. If you don’t leave this minute I will call campus safety.”

“No you won’t,” said one of the thugs who flashed his suit pocket open to reveal his gun.

While Sarah made no move to make a phone call, two other calls were being made.

Daphne Wallace was covering the sign in desk as a work study job. She heard what Sarah Peterson, the first floor RA, said to the men and she surreptitiously snuck into the office and made the call to Campus Safety.

Little Kelly Hardcastle managed to sneak around the corner. Being as slight as she was and the fact that they were not really paying attention to her allowed her to move stealthily.

Mark was about to leave campus when he got a call from Kelly.

“Hey Kel,”

“Mark, please come quick. We’re all in trouble!” she whispered, before the line went dead.

Mark pulled a U-turn and quickly drove back to Hill Hall. He parked his car in the fire lane and ran to the door to see Kelly hiding behind the corner.

Mark quietly entered the door and Kelly pointed around the corner and he heard voices.

“Look, you can’t make me sign a contract I don’t want to sign. Besides, even if you do, you won’t get Josie.”

“If I can get you, she shouldn’t be too much trouble.” said the man.

“You don’t know her too well, I guess,” said Mark, as he turned the corner, followed by Kelly.

“Get out of here, kid,” said David.

“Not until you get the fuck away from my girlfriend.” said Mark in a matter of fact tone.

“Oh, look, a tough guy,” laughed one of the thugs as he began to advance on Mark.

“Teach him a lesson,” said Rivers.

The thug grabbed Mark by the shirt. Mark smiled and the thug crumpled to the ground grabbing his head in agony. The other thug moved toward Mark and soon he was lying next to his partner, doing the same. Mark then walked over to Rivers. Mark’s anger was about to explode into a psionic attack of lethal proportions, when a male voice behind him yelled stop!

Mark turned to see a campus safety officer.

“What’s going on here?” asked the officer.

“Officer, I’m Sarah Pederson. I am an RA here and these men were harassing Amber.”

“Is that true, Miss?”

“Yes, our friend Mark saved us,” said Amber.

“OK. I’ll handle it from here. My partner will be right in to take your statements,” said the officer, as he helped the dazed men up after removing their weapons. “Take these two. I’ll get the other one,” he said to someone who apparently was around the corner, as the thugs disappeared from view.

As Rivers started walking toward Amber he stopped and whispered, “Everyone has a price. You will sign with me. They always do.”

Mark ran to Amber and hugged her and she started to cry. The other girls turned it into a group hug.

About half an hour later, a campus safety officer showed up looking quite grim. “Ms. Pederson, could you please describe the officer that was here earlier?”

“He was about medium height, thin, brown hair brown eyes and a mustache.” said Sarah.

“Officer, what is this about? We had called about the men who were threatening Amber,” asked Mark.

“That man you saw was not a Campus Safety Officer. Officer Hendricks was found unconscious without his uniform behind the Steam Boiler. When he awoke, he could not identify his attacker, as he had been ambushed. The security video camera for the entrance of this building had been disabled. You students are the only ones who can describe the impostor and the men in question.” said the Officer.

“I’m assuming that the four men are long gone,” said Mark.

“I imagine so. We have called the police and they are checking around campus, but my guess is that you are right.”

About two hours later, Mark picked up all the girls he had dropped off and returned them to Elsie’s. Then they held a family powwow.

“So, it appears that although he was somewhat surprised, he was ready for you to say ‘no’,” said Joe.

“I guess,” said Amber from Mark’s lap. “His son is a student here and we turned him down last night.”

The older men looked grim. They all saw a look of understanding. Then Mark did too.

“So, Joe, you think that this man has connections to organized crime?” asked Bill.

“Based on the descriptions of the bodyguards, their weapons and how organized they were, there can be no doubt,” said Joe grimly.

“May I offer a theory?” asked Mike. Everyone murmured their assent. “I’ve actually heard of Rivers. He is pretty famous in the music industry. My best guess is that he is a man who sold his soul to start his own record label. Now he is literally under the gun to sign new talent.”

“That would make sense. If that is the case, those big guys with Rivers were not bodyguards, but enforcers. They went to ensure their bosses investment. I believe that Rivers is a desperate man and the men behind the investment are getting restless,” said Joe, as Linda proudly snuggled into her husband.

“What can we do?” asked Elsie.

“This is all about a record contract, right?” queried Mark.

“It appears that way,” said Phil.

“Then if we make it legally impossible for Mr. Rivers to sign Amber and Josie, then there is a chance that they will back off,” said Mark. Again, a murmur of assent filled the room.

“What are you proposing, son?” asked his father.

“Amber and I talked about her and I partnering on recording a CD. I had never planned to do anything formal, but it might be a good idea for Amber and Josie to sign a contract with me,” said Mark.

“For that to happen, wouldn’t you need to incorporate?” asked Bill.

“Not necessarily, though it would probably be a good idea eventually,” said Phil. “For now, you can enter into a personal service contract with the girls giving you exclusive performance and recording rights. I would recommend for seven years. You could always amend the contract once you have incorporated. Mike, didn’t Larry Weinberg say he had some entertainment law experience?”

“Yeah, I remember him telling us that last year when you introduced me. Mark, Larry is our corporate counsel at the company. We could probably have him draft something for you and fax it over.”

“That would be great! Though I’d appreciate it if he could make it ASAP. I’d be willing to pay a premium...” started Mark.

“Don’t be silly, son. Amber and Josie are an important part of you and Patricia’s lives. We’ll handle it and have Larry make it a priority. It would probably just take a careful rewording of a standard Service Contract. It should probably just take a couple of days,” said Phil.

“Thanks Dad!” said Trish as she stood up, leaned over and hugged her father, who melted into the embrace. Phil had missed his little girl for so long and was thrilled that he could do something to create such a reaction in her.

Mark noticed Joe had a worried look, as he walked up to him and motioned him to follow. “Son, I don’t want to needlessly worry anyone, but there is a chance that by doing this, you will take the pressure off the girls and put it on you..”

“I know. If Rivers wants the girls, he will need to go through me,” said Mark.

“That’s the problem. He needs the girls. Whoever’s backing him want their investment to pay off and you are blocking that from happening.”

“I know there is a risk. My hope is that it will be more trouble than it is worth and Rivers will look for somebody else.”

“Maybe, but I’ve heard of guys getting killed for less important reasons and more complicated situations. There is something else that scares me.”

“What?”

“I overheard Amber telling Josie about what you did to those enforcers. If word gets back to their boss about exactly what you did, you may be seen as a threat.”

Mark had not thought of that. “What can I do?”

“I know a guy, who knows a guy etcetera. I may be able to do a little digging to see who Rivers is into and for how much.”

“Wouldn’t that be dangerous?”

“I doubt it. I have an in with several guys. Let’s just say that my Grandfather performed a service for some very important people, some who are still alive. I’m not sure if they can protect me, but I doubt word would get back to the party in question,” smiled Joe.

“Joe, you have a family and a wife who love you...”

“Thanks to you. Look Mark, I promise I’ll just make a few inquiries and then I’ll let it drop.”

“Joe, you need to promise me to be careful”

“I will.”

David Rivers was in a fix. He knew that he was covered with an alibi. They had deactivated the security camera, so it was unlikely that anyone could prove that he was actually in Smithville this morning. No, he was not worried about the Law. He was worried about the mob. He owed over three million dollars to an Eastern European syndicate. This investment represented more than half the working capital in his business. He had mortgaged everything and put his entire savings into his fledgling business. He had assumed that he could easily get Amber and Josie, and told his new mob partners that. Now the two thugs who were with him would report back to their supervisors that he had failed. While he hated to fail, the people who he owed 3.2 Million dollars to did not tolerate failure. He needed to come up with a way to get the girls to change their mind. “Everyone has a price,” he thought. For most people it was either money, power, fame or some combination of them. Still, there were other things that could constitute being labeled as “a price”. He would find what these girls wanted, or he would take away something they already had.

“Jeff, it was great to finally meet you,” smiled Phil Winthrop, as he extended his hand to the young man who shook it.

“Thank you Mr. Winthrop,” smiled Jeff.

“Jeff, we really want to meet your folks. I know this is really short notice and it’s borderline rude to ask, but do you think your mother would mind if we invited you all for Thanksgiving? We decided to have it at our Concord compound this year, to accommodate the ridiculous number of people we’re having. We would certainly love to have them and anyone else who were planning on joining you.”

“It’s not rude, Mrs. Winthrop. My mother hates having to cook for Thanksgiving. This year, my Nana is with My Uncle Sol, so it was only going to be six counting Wendy and Rich. I’ll be happy to bring up the subject, Mrs. Winthrop.”

“Son, please feel free to call us Phil and Sharon. I hope I’m not scaring you, but I can sense that you are a serious and sensible young man, who knows his own mind.” said Phil.

“We know you love Wendy, Jeff and you should know that you have our blessing.”

“Really?” asked a shocked Jeff, who wondered if Mark was engaged in a little hocus pocus on his future in-laws.

“Don’t be surprised,” smiled Phil. “Mark has told me everything about you and how you feel about my daughter. After seeing everything he told us, we must agree.”

“Phil and I realize that while Wendy is young, she is one of the most emotionally mature people we know. If it were Patricia at seventeen, we would be worried. While Trish has changed a lot, Wendy is so much more thoughtful in the approach she lives her life at seventeen than Trish was. Wendy knows her own mind. We can tell that she loves you and she wants to be with you.”

Jeff was numb. Were the Winthrop’s trying to trick him or perhaps break up his relationship with hints of marriage? “Phil and Sharon...“Jeff paused for a couple of moments to make sure he had the right words. “You’re daughter means everything to me. She’s sweet, loving and caring. Of course I find her beautiful as any man with eyes in their head would, but she’s my best friend. How I ever got lucky enough that she found me and could love me the way she does. I’ll never know.”

“I know,” smiled Sharon. “Wendy is like you in so many ways. You are both quite serious and mature beyond your ages. You are a bright and attractive young man. You also will have a great future ahead of you.”

“Me?” asked a surprised Jeff.

“Don’t be so modest. Mark tells me that you have a 3.8 GPA, that you are a hard worker, sensible and most importantly a caring person. These traits only prove that you have the opportunity to be a natural born leader.”

“My dad is an accountant and does alright, but we don’t have anywhere near your resources...” started Jeff.

“I know we talked a little bit about your family’s finances earlier, but son, you should know that we value a quality person over money,” said Phil.

“Which was only reinforced with little Jackie Ralston,” said Sharon grimly.

“But that guy has everything...” started Jeff.

“He doesn’t have our daughter. You do,” said Phil.

“Who has who dad?” smiled Wendy as she sidled up to Jeff and wrapped her arm around Jeff’s shoulder.

“We were just telling Jeff how much we like him,” smiled Sharon.

“Oh, so no more calling restrictions?” said Wendy.

“I guess that depends on you,” said Phil.

“What?”

“Keep your grades up, young lady or else we will be spending more time talking to Jeff than you will,” laughed Phil.

“After all, we like him too,” her Mom joined in.

“Don’t look at me, Wen, I’m with your folks on this one.” laughed Jeff, as Wendy pulled away from him.

“Us too,” said Trish, as she and Mark walked over.

“Just feeling a little ganged up on here, big bro.”

“Sis, I have no doubt that you can do it,” said Mark.

“Neither do I,” smiled Jeff, as he hugged her and Wendy smiled.

After the Boston Winthrop’s et al left, Mark smiled at his friend “So Jeff, you and Wendy’s folks looked thick as thieves.”

“I suppose I have you to thank for that,” smiled Jeff knowingly.

“Hey, Trish and I only got you in the door. The rest is all you.”

“You mean the Winthrop’s hinting about Wendy and me...”

“They know it won’t be happening for a long time, but like the rest of us, we know it is inevitable. Let’s face it bro, we are destined to be brothers.”

“I can only hope.”

“Just keep loving her, Jeff. No matter what happens. Don’t ever stop.”

Mark’s words would prove to be quite prophetic.

“Hey fellas, Marcus and I were going to go over to the Student Center and shoot some stick, you in?” asked Jason.

“Sounds good,” said Jeff.

“I gotta play with my ex-roommate,” said Mark.

“Man, that’s so wrong,” laughed Marcus.

“You know what I mean...” complained Mark, as the others busted on him, as they walked out to Jason’s car.

The Student Center was usually pretty dead two hours before closing. As Mark racked up a game of partners 8-Ball, he looked at his “brothers, “I was wondering how long it was going to take for this,” he sighed wistfully.

“You mean this isn’t just about pool,” asked Jeff.

“Nope,” said Marcus.

“You are probably too wrapped up in your little Wendy world to notice what is going on, but since this might eventually affect you, we figured you should be here too,” said Jason.

“Jeff, right now our girlfriends are most likely in a big ball of flesh,” said Mark.

“You mean even Josie and Angie...”

“And Trish and the others,” sighed Mark.

“How? Why?”

“I think we all know how,” snickered Marcus.

“And even ‘why’,” said Jason.

“We all know it is not going to end there,” said Mark.

“What do you mean?” asked Jeff.

“Mark is going to sleep with Angie and Josie, They both really want it,” said Marcus.

“And you guys are OK with that?”

“We don’t have a choice. Even Mark,” said Jason.

“The good news is that I get Amy, Elsie and Fern,” said Marcus.

“And I’ll get Alexis, Sarah and Amber,” added Jason.

“You both may get Trish too, but I am not sure how much she wants to participate,” said Mark.

“Mark?” asked Jeff.

“Jeff, it’s going to happen, but in a way it is for the best.” stated Mark.

“In what possible way could it be ‘for the best’?” asked Jeff.

“We are all tied together by my magic and our love for each other. There are some ties which need to be even stronger than they are. It is just the way that some of us relate to each other. Some people may not be so inclined and that is OK.”

“Why are you guys telling me this? I’m sure that Wendy would not want to be involved in this.”

“You are probably right,” said Marcus.

“Then why am I here?”

“Because there are at least two people who want you,” said Mark.

“What? Who?”

“Josie and Amber.”

Jeff was in shock. Josie had told him just the other day that before she got together with Jason, that she wanted him. It looked like she still did. That was strange, but Amber Lynn Portnoy? She was first runner up for Miss Tennessee and solidly Mark’s.“I don’t know what to say, Jason...” he started.

“Listen Meyer. I’m not mad. Neither is Mark about Amber. Due to what’s going on, we all have some pretty fucked up feelings about each other. I’m just grateful that I don’t feel anything other than great friendship for you guys.”

“Damn straight!” laughed Marcus.

“Jeff, you don’t have to reciprocate these feelings. If it weren’t for Wendy, I would say go ahead. With everything that happened today, I sense that my magic is telling me that we should close ranks and increase our intimacy with the girls. For now, Kimmy and Wendy are out, so that means you and Pete are too. Just don’t be surprised about the way Josie and Amber feel about you, OK. I’m sure that they will be able to keep their hands to themselves, but don’t be so quick to dismiss their friendship, OK?”

“You guys know how I feel about Josie. She’s become one of my best friends lately. I’d never want to hurt her or Amber for that matter.”

“I’m sure that they understand that,” said Mark. “OK, Martino, I hear you are a pretty damn good player. Let’s see what you got.”

Jason then proceeded to run five solids in a row.

Josie gazed into Amber’s eyes as she felt the blonde lovingly stroke her cheek. Then she had her first kiss with a woman. While Jason would be the love of her life, she loved Amber too. She felt Amber’s hands on her naked back, drifting down toward her butt, as they continued to lay on their side, making out. Josie mirrored her friend’s motions as the stunning blond moaned into her mouth. Josie thought of her Mom and Amber’s Aunt Lucy. She realized that like them, she and Amber were predestined to love each other. Josie realized that unlike her mother, she did not have to choose. She could love Amber and still be in love with Jason too. He was still the man of her dreams and she would be his wife. They would have an incredible life together, which they could share with Mark, Amber and the others.

Because of Mark, she could open her heart to others, particularly Amber. There was no guilt or jealousy. Jason knew what was happening. She knew that Amber and Alexis would be making love to him tonight, while she would finally be able to be with Mark. Ever since he had changed her, their relationship had become so sexually charged. They managed to break the tension with lots of flirting, but tonight they would break that tension once and for all. Then two of the three men she loved would become available to her She would need to wait on the last one, but she knew that it was the best for everyone. Josie groaned as she watched Amber drift her way past her navel, The heady smell of their combined arousal was starting to overwhelm the sexy redhead.

That night all kinds of sexual havoc broke out. Jason went at it hard with the girls of 104 Hill Hall. He couldn’t believe how eager his ex-girlfriend was to mount him, while her amazing hot roommate rode his face. Then they switched. Finally Amber caressed the two lovers as Alexis kissed him like she never had kissed him while they were together. When it was over, Jason looked at Alexis. “Is this going to happen again?”

“Probably not anytime soon, but I certainly hope so,” she grinned.

“What about Mark?”

“He’s always going to be my main guy,” she smiled.

“Mine too,” said Amber.

“But you know the way our group works. There is no such thing as too much love. Still, my guess is that you’ll be spending most of your time with your fiancée,” laughed Alexis.

“Who knows? Maybe I may come over and play with you two every now and then,” grinned Amber.

“Damn roommate, you got it bad!” laughed Alexis.

“Well, can you blame her?” said Jason, as he puffed out his chest.

“Easy loverboy. She’s talking about Josie!” laughed his ex.

Jason looked crestfallen until both girls climbed on top of him and gave him comforting tickles. When Alexis and Amber left the room at Elsie’s, Amber kissed him passionately and then Alexis looked at him and smiled, but a tear ran down her cheek. “God, I’m so proud of you!” she said before deeply kissing him, when she broke the kiss she laughed.

“What’s so funny,” he smiled.

“If you told me six weeks ago that I would be telling you that Josie is a lucky girl...” she giggled, interrupting herself.

“Mark is a lucky guy, and not just for the others, no offense Amb.”

“None taken! I love fucking my roommate silly too. We practically do it all week long,” she laughed as Alexis and Jason joined in.

Josie, Trish and Mark had been going at it for the past twenty minutes. While Trish was somewhat involved, in the sex, she had a more important role. She was the “safety net”. Mark knew that he could control his powers to an extent, which would hopefully avoid partially binding Josie to him. Still, if passion overwhelmed his safeguards, Trish was there to ensure that at least Josie would remain Jason’s too. She whispered the same mantra to Josie that Mark had to Linda that morning. “You love Jason, You need Jason...” Trish continued to flood Josie’s lust distracted brain.

“Oh, fuck! He’s as good as Jason!” enthused Josie.

“You’re pretty damn hot yourself!” grunted Mark.

When Mark and Josie recovered from their first ever fuck, both were grinning like idiots.

Trish looked worried. “Tell me it didn’t happen!”

Mark looked at Josie and they grinned at each other conspiratorially. “It happened,” smiled Mark.

“Yeah, I fucked his brains out!” laughed Josie and Mark joined in.