The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 3

Mark’s Expanding Family

Chapter 3

Moment of Weakness

Trish looked at the clock over Mark’s shoulder. It was just after 6 AM and Mark was making cute snoring noises. She marveled at how much her life had changed in less than two months. She also felt that she was literally not the same person she had been. She knew everything changed when Mrs. Simmons had died. She was beginning to have flashbacks to that day. She remembered a sudden pain and a bright light. She then remembered acting strangely for about a day. She had told herself that between seeing Ellen die and the acceptance of her love for Mark, had been the cause of this, but she wasn’t really sure. Still, when she thought about it, didn’t seem all that important really. She was truly happy. How many people in the world could really make that claim? She smiled. Well at least one thing hasn’t changed: “I still think way too much about things,” she thought.

She felt her gallant knight beginning to stir, so she kissed his shoulder and wrapped her thin, but sinewy arms around him and spooned with him. She then stuck her nose in his hair and inhaled and exhaled.

Mark felt Lady Trish spooning behind him and felt her loving arms draped over his shoulder and smiled. Without warning he turned around and found himself staring into the color blue. This kind of blue was his favorite color in the whole world, even before meeting Trish. It was a vibrant, dark, but not too dark blue. While it was not too bright in the room, her eyes guided him to her. He was drawn into those shining eyes and would be imprisoned in them forever as a very willing prisoner, praying never for pardon or parole. Soon, his mouth was a prisoner of hers, as their tongues wrestled for superiority.

They usually didn’t bother with sleepwear. Their bodies seemed perfectly normal uncovered. They never felt self-conscious or modest with each other. On mornings like this they existed in both the earthy physical and sublime spiritual worlds simultaneously. Their bodies came together and apart, as they reveled in the love they shared. When they climaxed, it was as if they had merged into one entity. Although they loved the others both emotionally and physically, neither of them shared this type of love with them. This unparalleled intimate experience was why their love for each other was different.

When it was over, not a word was said. It wasn’t always this way, but this morning they didn’t feel the need to speak. Their unspoken language was in force this morning. They grinned at each other and began to dress.

Jeff and Wendy had a similar night and morning as the couple down the hall. After an energetic “sexercise” last night, they had sweetly made love in the morning.

“You don’t think I’m some kind of slut, do you?” asked Wendy.

“Do you want me to?” laughed Jeff.

Wendy clobbered Jeff with one of his pillows. He then laughed, but she didn’t.

“We’ve done it five times in last two days. I think maybe I like it too much,” she said quite seriously.

“Wendy, that doesn’t make you a slut. That just makes me a lucky guy to have such beautiful woman in love with me.” he said before pausing. “You love me, right? ”

“Of course. You should know that.”

“I do. I’m just asking to illustrate a point. Remember when you were telling me about the necklace? You said that people in love get horny for each other. That is what’s happening to us. This is new to me, but even more to you because the night before was your first time. I love you, Wendy Winthrop. Sex or no sex. I just want to be with you.”

Wendy smiled and hugged Jeff. He was the one who wanted to wait Friday night. “I didn’t want you to think anything bad about me.”

“Remember what I said about you on the day we met?”

“Yeah.”

“Know this, Wendy. It still holds true and it always will.”

Wendy saw the sincerity in her boyfriend’s eyes and she knew something in that moment. Within the next five years, she would be Mrs. Jeffrey Meyer.

By about 7.30, the three couples who left Elsie’s last night, returned. Mark and Trish walked into the kitchen and saw Linda, Sharon, Marie, Michelle, Lauren, Elsie and Sonia busying themselves. Mark saw the fixings for all kinds of breakfast foods on the counters. “Wow!” was all he could manage.

Everyone greeted Mark and Trish with kisses. Elsie, Sonia and Linda all kissed Mark on the lips.

“I hope you brought your appetites with you,” grinned Sharon.

“Bill, Mike, Phil and Joe went out to get some pastries and other breakfast supplies,” said Marie.

“Nothing like a big breakfast to bring people together,” grinned Elsie.

“That’s for sure,” said Linda as she seemed to mirror Elsie’s look at Mark.

Linda’s look had a purpose. She wanted Mark. She saw the way most of the women kissed him. Most of them kissed him on the cheek. When she saw both Elsie and Sonia kiss his lips, it gave her an excuse to do the same. While his fiancée was a stunning girl, she knew that she had gifts to give him, that Trish couldn’t and she was hoping to get him alone, so he could unwrap her. She sensed his attraction to her after they had talked yesterday.

The talk was amazing. He had discussed his close friendship with her children and his need defend them. His touch ignited passion in her. He was a strong man, unlike Joe. Joe had taken a huge hit in her eyes when Mark took him down a few weeks ago. While she hadn’t been attracted to him in some time, she at least felt a sense of affection and respected him as a father and breadwinner. Her body had not been his in some time, as others had enjoyed it. Now, she had made plans to divorce Joe. She had already spoken to an attorney. For that reason, it would seem reasonable to wait, She was no longer reasonable. She was going to have Mark’s cock buried in her today.

As everyone had come down and tables in the great room were being set up, Linda walked up to Mark. “Mark, can I talk to you in private upstairs?” she asked sweetly.

“OK,” he smiled. “Let me tell Trish where I’m going and I’ll meet you in your room.”

Linda walked up the stairs. Mark walked over to Trish. “Babe?”

Trish having seen the exchange grinned at him. “Still girl collecting, I see.”

“I think maybe I overdid the affection with her a little bit. I’ll go upstairs and make out with her a bit and reset her values to something more appropriate.”

“Well be careful. Everyone seems to be getting along. I’d hate to see that get jeopardized because little Mark was hunting for a new swimming hole.”

“Ha ha. I already have more swimming holes than I know what to do with.”

“Just remember that,” she smiled.

When Mark got to the door he knocked. “Come in and close the door,” said Linda’s voice.

When he opened the door, he was in shock, as he vacantly shut the door. Linda Martino was standing in front of him stark naked, wearing a wanton expression on her face. She was stunning as her large DD cupped breast extended, with only a little bit of sag from her trim and shapely body.

“Linda!”

“Shhhhh, baby let your Linda do the work,” she said before silencing him with a kiss. Soon he felt her hand on his cock through his sweats.

Mark shook off his fog. The way Linda was acting was not overly affectionate or romantic. She was being an unbridled slut. He decided to take a look at her mental furniture to see if he moved something incorrectly yesterday. What he saw stunned him.

As Mark had not intruded in her thoughts and memories yesterday, he had no way of knowing what he was witnessing now. Linda had changed from a bored, cheating housewife into a complete wanton slut, whose passions were aimed at him. While Linda had been a bitch for cheating on Joe, by emasculating him and making Linda feel overly affectionate with him, he had made her like this. He was mad. Mad at Linda, and mad at himself for not recognizing this yesterday and for what he was about to do.

He jacked up her lust which was already off the scale to inhuman levels. He then lowered her intelligence and made her completely submissive to him. Then he quickly pushed her on to the bed and quickly removed his clothes and then he was on her.

At this point, Linda Martino ceased to exist. She was now Mark’s dog. A bitch that was in so much unnatural heat, that she submissively spread her legs to yield to her biological imperative; hoping against hope to be able to mate with her beloved human master. She whimpered and moaned in lust as drool began to trickle and then flow from the corner of her mouth. Her first climax occurred in only a minute, short circuiting her animal intelligence. Mark continued to pound her pussy and within moments, she was already rising to another which hit her with hurricane force a mere couple of minutes later. Soon a third was on the way. Mark’s powerful climax was on its way, He groaned and fired rope after rope of semen into her womb, triggering her third mind blowing orgasm. When he was done, he collapsed on top of the female mammal underneath him, with his member buried inside. After a few moments, he felt her tongue begin to happily lick his face. He grabbed her head and began to lick her tongue. Soon his pet (perhaps through memory or instinct), allowed Mark to begin a sloppy French kiss.

Mark really screwed up. He knew it. He jacked her intelligence, back to what it was. He hoped that her submissiveness would automatically lower, but it didn’t. He manually adjusted it, but noticed that it quickly began to rise on its own.

When he broke the kiss, her eyes fluttered awake “Oh Master! Thank you for making me your pet! Please make me like that from now on!”

“Shit!” muttered Mark under his breath. Did he destroy Linda Martino, he thought. No, he would just have to check and adjust some of her other levels. For now, he just wanted to get a baseline of where she was at. “Linda, you’re not an animal. You are a person.”

“But I need to be your pet!” she cried.

“Why?”

“Because you’re going to get married and the only way you could take me with you is if I were your dog. Besides it is easier to be a pet. No responsibilities or choices. I hate doing the things I’ve been doing.”

“What choices do you hate to make.”

“Divorcing Joe. Cheating on him.”

“But you just cheated on him with me.”

“No Master, when we mated I had already become your pet. I belong to you, so I could not have cheated on anyone as I am yours to do what you like with.”

“But if you’re animal, what we did was wrong.”

“Master, I had an animal mind but a human body. I became the perfect pet to bring you pleasure.”

Mark thought for a moment and figured out what he had to adjust to bring Linda back. After starting a less sloppy French kiss, Mark got into her mind and raised her shame and confidence. Her submissiveness had already began to rise, but froze at about fifty percent. When he broke the kiss, he got somewhat of the response he was looking for as far as an immediate reaction.

“Shit, Mark, what have I done?!”

“It’s OK Linda.”

“No it’s not. I had been cheating on Joe, but now that I am yours, I am cheating on you by being married to him.”

Mark was not expecting that response. “No Linda. You are Joe’s wife. You cheated with me.”

“Mark I belong to you!” she exclaimed.

Then Mark saw how he really screwed up. The emotions and beliefs were not changed by his tampering in her mind. Linda was seriously partially bound to him. “Shit!” he said out loud.

Mark ran and found Fern. She said that his power would probably make it very hard for Linda to unbind from him, but he could have her partially bind to someone else too.

He quickly found Trish and after giving him an “I told you so look,” she became sympathetic. They went and pulled Joe aside.

“It’s OK Mark. I thought she had been cheating on me. Jason told me about the way you are with women, so I only knew that it was a matter of time.”

“Joe, it is NOT OK! I let my anger and lust get the better of me. Now your wife believes that she belongs to me,” groaned Mark.

Joe looked sad, but said nothing.

“Joe, I don’t think I can completely change her back, but I think that I can get her to love you again.”

“That would be more than I’ve had in about five years.”

“It would mean having to share her with me, though my hope would be that eventually it would be a lot less as you would be spending more time with her.”

“Jason mentioned that one of your ladies might be interested in me if Linda had sex with you.”

Mark thought. The way some of his women, particularly Alexis, had been looking at Jason lately made this seem likely. The funny thing was he thought he saw both Amy (of all people) and Elsie checking out Marcus last night. As Mark was attracted to both Angie and Josie, it stood to reason his contact with Linda could bring some interest from one of his mates for Joe. “Joe, did you notice anyone showing you some interest?”

“Yes, the lovely Sarah.”

Mark wasn’t surprised. He knew about her crush on Jason, and Jason was just a younger version of his dad. “OK, Joe. I have an idea. Let’s go up to your room. Trish, go get Sarah and bring her upstairs.”

“OK, babe. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Yes. It is going to be painful for her, but we have to give Mrs. Martino a taste of what she might be losing and then let her watch herself losing it.”

Mark and Joe walked up to the room to see Linda sprawled out on the bed, waiting for Mark to return. “Mark, why are you bringing Joe here?” she blushed.

“Shut up!” barked Mark.

“Mark?” asked Joe , as he was confused and somewhat angry of Mark’s treatment of Linda.

Mark recognized this and whispered. “Trust me.” Then he continued. “Linda, I am giving you a choice. You can either be this man’s wife or my slave.” said Mark imperiously.

“Mark, I’m yours, but please don’t make me a slave!” she cried.

“You told me that you wanted to be my pet about twenty minutes ago.”

“I don’t... I don’t know why I said that,” said a confused Linda.

“Well, I don’t care. I ‘m engaged to Trish. I don’t need another significant other. I could use a slave that I can fuck whenever I want. So I repeat my question. Do you want to be my slave or Joe’s wife.”

Linda was mortified. She knew what her answer had to be, but she saw the pain in her husband’s eyes. She now began to feel real regret in making a decision to have sex with Mark. She was his. There was no way around that. She knew that despite everything she had done and was still doing to Joe, that he loved her. Tears began to flow down her cheeks.

“Stop crying bitch and make your choice!” yelled Mark.

“Mark...” started Joe.

Again, Mark whispered “Trust me!”

“Your slave,” said a defeated Linda.

Then Mark spoke out loud to Joe. “Joe, this little bitch doesn’t deserve to be a wife. You deserve so much better.”

A knock was heard at the door. “Lady Trish has her timing down,” he thought to herself. “Come in, babe.”

The door opened and Trish and Sarah walked in.

“Hey Sarah.” Mark smiled and gave the sexy redhead a quick kiss.

“Mark, is what Trish is telling me true?’ smiled Sarah.

“Yes, Joe is a free man now. Linda already has contacted a lawyer for the divorce. Once she signs the papers, she will be my official little slut slave,” grinned Mark.

“And then I can get my hands on this lovely man,” husked Sarah, as she threw her arms around a confused Joe and kissed him as if she were his wife.

Joe was in heaven. He loved Linda, but saw his marriage disintegrating before his eyes. Still he was being kissed by the lovely Sarah and when he felt her hands drift between his legs he sensed that more was going to happen.

Linda continued to cry quietly. She was Mark’s. But she realized that she had been a bitch about Joe. While he wasn’t the perfect husband, he was a good man. He was obviously still more attractive than she thought as this hot co-ed who was her son’s age was all over him.

“Sarah, why bother waiting? The divorce is just a mere formality. Once Linda started cheating, their marriage was long over,” laughed Mark.

“Mmmm, so how about it, stud? Is Mark right?” cooed Sarah.

“Please say ‘no’, baby!” thought Linda.

“I guess so,” said Joe wistfully.

“Then, let’s party, baby!” grinned Sarah, as she lifted off her sweatshirt to reveal breasts that were almost as big as Linda’s, but certainly more firm.

Joe began to quickly strip. Linda was devastated.

“Move over, bitch and give them room! There’s plenty of room on the bed,” laughed Mark.

Linda did as she was told. For the moment Linda was completely numb, but Mark knew the physical and emotional pain that was still to come. Linda watched as her naked husband climbed on the bed and the beautiful girl climbed on top of him and he pulled her into a passionate kiss. After a moment, her numbness turned into sheer heartache as she saw the expression of lust that her husband wore as the girl lowered herself on her husband’s cock. She had seen that look many times but not recently. She then saw the girl’s expression of ecstasy.

“Fuck me, Joe!” moaned Sarah in her sexy accent.

“Oh, baby! You’re so hot and tight!” moaned Joe.

Even without his magic, Mark could tell that Linda wished that she could be Joe’s wife again and that this was all a bad dream. He felt terrible about what he was doing, but Joe deserved to have a wife who loved him. This was the only way. Now he needed just one more humiliation. “Trish, please lube her ass babe. I want to fuck it.”

“Ok, Marky.” grinned Trish brightly.

“Mark...”

“That’s ‘master’ to you, slut!” he corrected.

“Master, please don’t fuck my ass. I’ve never done that before...”

“Shut the fuck up, slut.” yelled Trish as she pulled down her sweatpants and panties and then bent over to reveal her butt plug. “I’m going to be your master’s wife. He fucks my ass all the time. Are you saying that his slut slave is better than his fiancée?” barked Trish as she had rubbed a large glob of lube on her fingers and climbed behind the shivering woman.

“I...” started Linda before squealing as she felt Trish jab a huge glob of cold lube in her rectum. She then began to liberally apply more, rubbing it into her anus.

Trish moved out of the way and Mark climbed behind Linda, as she could tell that the girl and her husband were close.

“Please Master!” moaned the broken woman.

Mark took pity. He didn’t want to hurt Linda. The humiliation part was over. Now came the part of reuniting her with her husband. Mark stroked her hair, as Linda cried. “It’s OK, Linda. It won’t hurt. I promise.”

“Ahhhhh!” screamed Joe, as he began to flood Sarah’s pussy with his spend, this triggered Sarah’s orgasm. When she was done, she smiled. She just had a great orgasm, but not as good as the ones that Mark and the rest of her mates gave her. Sarah climbed off of Joe grabbed his cock and began to suck him hard.

After several minutes Mark looked at Joe. “Are you ready?”

“I’m hard again, if that’s what you mean,” grinned Joe.

Mark stuck his finger into Linda’s ear to calm her. He then used his powers to relax her anal sphincter muscle. He then slowly pushed the head of his member past the ring and into Linda’s rectum.

“Time to make love to Joe, Linda. Make love to him like you did on your honeymoon.”

“Yes, Master.”

“No Linda, my name is Mark.”

“Mark?”

“Yes, Mark.” he grunted. “Joe, take her on your side and kiss her as you do.”

Mark briefly pulled out of Linda’s ass and then put his finger in her ear. Joe had entered his wife and she began to kiss him enthusiastically. Mark checked Linda’s various levels. He checked her lust level for Joe and it was fairly high. He jacked it to an impossible rate. He also did the same for her affection and respect for Joe. He then entered Joe’s mind and then he did the same. Then he relaxed her anus and reentered her ass. Mark then began to saw in and out of Linda’s ass; finding a rhythm with Joe, as he pumped her pussy in front. Mark then whispered his commands into Linda’s distracted brain.

“You want Joe. You need Joe. You love Joe, You lust for Joe. You want your husband. You need your husband. You love your husband. You lust for him...” Mark repeated many times.

Finally, when he felt he was close, he took control of his partner’s orgasms and he dampened his emotions to prevent them from flowing into Joe and Linda. Then he exploded his partners’ climax as both his and Joe’s cum flooded Linda’s ass and pussy simultaneously. Linda screamed into her husband’s mouth.

Joe and Linda’s feelings exploded and flooded each other’s minds. Mark’s powerful magic sealed these feelings of love and passion inside their brains forever.

When Linda came down from her orgasm, she began to cry and begged Joe to forgive her. Joe smiled at Mark. He had his wife back. He knew that he would have to share her with Mark sometimes, but he felt no jealousy. He looked into the pleading eyes of his wife. She was still incredibly lovely, despite her tears.“I love you. I always have and always will.”

Linda looked through her tearstained eyes at the most wonderful man in the whole world. She was lucky enough to be married to him, but there was one problem and it broke her heart. She was owned by another man. She began to wail inconsolably.

“Joe, could you, Trish and Sarah wait outside? I need to talk to Linda alone.”

“No! please don’t leave Joe! I’ll do anything!” cried Linda.

Joe looked like he was going to resist, but then smiled. “Don’t worry baby. Everything will work out with us. Just listen to Mark.” He then leaned over and kissed her on the lips and she calmed a bit.

When they left, Mark leaned in and began to gently stroke her hair. At first, she stiffened, but then she relaxed and let him continue. Linda was the first to speak “That feels nice, Master.”

“It’s meant to Linda, but I am not your master.”

“But you own me.”

“No sweetheart. We both own a piece of each other.”

“But I just want Joe to own me.”

“I know. But that is not possible; at least for now. You desire my touch as much as I desire yours.”

Linda couldn’t deny it. She felt her body become aroused at her naked lover’s touch and his sight. She saw how hard she was making his cock and she felt a flush of excitement.

“Darling, yesterday I did something to you and Joe which I thought was in everybody’s best interest. I brought you both into my Sanders Family. This means that you will love all of Jason and Kimmy’s friends like they were your brothers, sisters, children and in the case of me, husband.”

“But why did you make me your wife?”

“I didn’t. We both did. All I did yesterday was to take your fear away and make you feel warm and affectionate about me and the group. I believe that your willingness to cheat and because of what I did to Joe at the hospital and your new affection caused you to throw yourself at me.” said Mark, pausing before he continued.

“Linda, if you haven’t figured this out, I’m a very powerful man. I have the ability to read thoughts and memories, manipulate feelings and to a certain extent, thoughts. I do have feelings and I do make mistakes. When you kissed me, I was shocked at first. Then I went into your mind to see what happened. When I saw that you had been cheating on Joe, planned to divorce him and lost respect for him at the hospital, I got really angry and I took your willing mind and flesh and turned you into my ‘sex pet’.”

“Can’t you change me back?”

“I did. But what happened after we climaxed changed us both in a way that I can’t control or change. We are now mostly attached to each other. This means that our bodies will crave each other to a certain extent and we will care about each other.”

“You’re right. I can feel it too,” agreed Linda.

“The good news is that you now feel the same way about Joe. I used my magic to connect you as closely as possible. The bad news is that you feel roughly the same way about me.”

“What can we do?”

“Accept it, deal with it and enjoy it.”

“What about Joe?”

“He has already done all of the above. He feels no jealousy. His biggest fear was losing you, but in some ways that had happened a long time ago. Now despite having to share you with me, if you think about it, you two have not been closer to each other in years. He also knows that there is a beautiful 21 year old girl who will sleep with him from time to time. There may be others in the family who will feel the same way.”

“When I thought about it, I wasn’t really jealous of Sarah. I was just afraid of losing Joe.’”

“But that is the thing about our family. There is no loss of love with us. We all love each other, whether sexually or fraternally. In our case it is both.”

Linda smiled into Mark’s eyes and leaned in and kissed him. When she broke the kiss, she said, “So are you saying that I have two husbands?”

“Yes and now with you, I have 14 wives.”

“You are a busy, little boy.” she smirked, as she reached down and took his hardening member in her hand. “A wife’s prerogative, you know?”

Mark groaned. “That feels so good, baby.”

“Anything for my new husband,” she grinned, as she guided his cock into her pussy and captured his mouth with hers.

Linda reveled in the feeling of being with Mark. While this was new, she did not feel as if she was cheating. She was making love to her new husband. It was incredibly romantic and erotic. She gasped as Mark rolled on top of her and began sucking her huge, hard nipples, alternating between the two. She had always been proud of her huge breasts and was thrilled that her new mate seemed to like them too.

Mark then found her mouth and began to kiss her deeply, as he started driving his cock faster into her squishy pussy. Linda felt a warm flush continue to spread throughout her body as her breath became ragged. She knew she was close. She began to thrust her body upward trying to coax their mutual passion. Mark bore down one last time, before pulling out and thrusting into her as hard as he could. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on his embedded cock, as he began to climax. This was too much for Mark as he fired a volley of his seed deep into her willing body.

When they came down, Mark began to languidly kiss Linda, as she returned it with a familiarity that she had never shared with anyone other than Joe during the early part of their relationship.

In the afterglow, Linda became worried. “I’m going to miss you when I go back to Medford.”

“I’ll miss you too, but I think you will be OK.”

“But I won’t see you.”

“But you will see Joe, every day and every night,” smiled Mark.

“When I think of that, I don’t feel so bad, " grinned Linda.

“So you love Joe?”

“As much as I love you. I’ve treated him so badly over the past few years,” she said sadly.

“I’m sure that you’ll make it up to him,” smirked Mark.

“Every day and every night,” laughed Linda.

Mark and Linda walked out of the room. They heard some noise coming from the master bedroom. When they opened the door, they found Sarah riding Joe’s cock and Trish riding his face. Mark and Linda walked over to the bed. Mark pulled Trish off of Joe and into his arms and they began to make out. Linda’s mouth captured Joe’s now vacated mouth and then looked into his eyes after she broke the kiss. The look of love and lust in her eyes made Joe explode into Sarah, as he jammed her form to his and emptied his hot seed into her. The sudden forcefulness of his action caused Sarah to cum. Sarah then rolled over towards Mark and Trish and grinned. “You know I’ve been missing this,” she said, as her mouth dove into Tricia’s pussy, as Trish continued to kiss Mark.

Joe and Linda began to neck like teenagers, caressing each other’s bodies as if for the first time. Out of the corner of Mark’s eye he saw this and knew that while he loved Linda like wife 14, he would not need her like he did the others. Likewise, she would not need him as much as she needed Joe. Yes, when he and Linda got together, they would need to make up for lost time, but sensed that Joe would always be the most important man in her life and for that Mark was happy.