The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Jason is ambushed by three of his teammates and another on his way to his dorm room. As Mark, Trish and Josie had been waiting for him, they discovered the attackers and launched a successful counterattack, resulting in all of the foes being unconscious or incapacitated (with Josie attacking her ex-boyfriend Jeremy with a lug wrench, when he came at her). Jason is seriously injured, though Mark was able to use his magic to stabilize his condition. Jason is taken to the hospital. Elsewhere Rich, Willow and Wendy arrive at Elsie’s Halloween party. After returning from the hospital, Trish and Rich have a heart-to-heart. Rich states that he only came to make sure that Trish was OK, and a friendly conversation ensues. While this is happening, Mark convinces Willow that she and Rich belong together. To ensure this, Marie puts the Jiliad around Willow’s neck. After a short, but pleasant conversation with Mark, Rich is confronted by a Jill controlled Willow. Mark leads them to a bedroom to talk, but Jill has other ideas. Jill controls Willow and manipulates Rich’s emotions and feelings to ensure that they will always be happy and that they will support Mark and his family. Jeff and Wendy are able to spend some quality time together. It is clear that their brief separation has only intensified their feelings.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 25 The Day Ends and Becomes Tomorrow

Eventually everyone who was not Mark or his women coupled up, With Willow and Rich taking the bed that Jason and Josie were supposed to share. Rich marveled at the relationship Mark seemed to have with this women. He knew he should be troubled by it, but he was not. The Jiliad had seen to that. Besides he was far too busy with a horny Willow (which would have seemed like an oxymoron to Rich this morning). When it was time for bed, Willow had stripped out of all her clothes, except for the strange necklace she was wearing. Rich did not seem to be paying attention to the necklace. Willow had her lovely breasts thrust out on full display. They were bigger than he thought they’d be as they were usually hidden under a baggy sweatshirt, which also made her body generally kind of formless. It was not so formless at the moment. It was quite an amazing form, in Rich’s opinion.

“So I hope you aren’t disappointed. Any buyer’s remorse?” asked Willow.

Rich quickly closed the distance between them and kissed her hard. When he broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes and they were shining hopefully. “You are my beautiful Willow and please understand that I am emphasizing the word “my”. Who knew that such a perfect creature lived under those bulky sweats? You are perfect!”

“No, you’re perfect! You’re so full of sweetness and love. You’re so handsome and strong too, which doesn’t hurt. I’ve always wanted you,” she smiled as wrapped her arms a little tighter around his neck.

“God, you’re beautiful!” he replied as he wrapped his arms around her beautiful body.

“I guess my body looks pretty good in the right light,” said Willow.

“Your body is perfect in every light. As far as buyer’s remorse, the only remorse I am feeling is that we didn’t get together three years ago,” he smiled.

The Jiliad listened to the conversation. Usually she was all about sex, but every once in a while, she wanted to experience an orgasm based on the people’s love versus their lust. The only thing Jill was doing was block Willow’s inhibitions, so she would have the confidence to display her body to her lover and not feel any possible negative emotion. Otherwise, Willow’s sentiments were her own, as were Rich’s. There was a literal sweetness in an orgasm based upon real love, kind of a pleasant aftertaste to the Jiliad’s palette. It had been a while since she had one, as her insanity had craved a different kind of orgasm when Mark was her master.

Rich looked at Willow as her eyes were shining with love and pulled her on to the bed. They gazed into each other’s eyes for eternity in terms of Rich and Willow time; however just about a minute to the rest of the world. Rich then began to kiss Willow sweetly, as Rich began to caress her lovely pear shaped bottom. Willow shuddered at the intimacy as she began to feel her excitement grow. She began to mirror Rich’s movements as her hand tried to reach his ass, but due to their height difference, she found the small of his back instead. That was still pleasant for Rich as they began to kiss each other with more urgency. Soon Rich took his penis and gently rubbed his hardened monster against her moist slit. Willow was in nirvana. Her mind was in a wonderful fog, but she never wanted to leave it.

Rich began to part her nether lips with his cock, as the head slipped in surprisingly easy. Soon the majority of Rich was embedded in his fiancée. Then they grabbed each other’s hips for purchase and began to make love in earnest.

The Jiliad had put Willow in a slight fog, to ensure that she enjoyed every moment of what she was doing. Their love was still driving their passion and not the Jiliad. After only a few moments Willow’s body spasmed in a powerful orgasm. Jill savored its sweetness, but believed that Willow might be capable of another. Jill blocked her discomfort and her arousal began to grow anew as Rich continued to stroke his cock in and out of her sloppy vagina. Soon Rich was beginning to feel his orgasm coming on. Willow was getting closer to her second orgasm, so instead of increasing Willow’s lust, she took over the thrusting of her body. Jill could sense that Willow was close. Then Rich’s cock began to spurt deeply inside of Willow’s body. That was all Willow needed. Her second orgasm while not as strong was of greater sweetness, because it was almost simultaneous to one Rich had. Jill savored the sweetness as a wine connoisseur would savor an excellent vintage.

Rich and Willow just smiled at each other. They could not help themselves. They both had wanted this so badly and now the reality of their desire actually exceeded their dreams. Willow felt no insecurity. She knew that Rich was hers and that he not only desired her but also needed her. Over the past week, Rich had thought about how things might have been different had he asked Willow out freshman year as he had wanted. Now that Willow was his, it didn’t really matter anymore.

Marcus and Angie had long since removed their costumes. Now they were in the throes of passionate sex. Ever since the Jiliad had touched Angie and Marcus, their sex life was incredible. While they previously had sex several times a week, they now went at it at least twice a day. Angie had turned into a sexual being. She previously liked sex, but did not orgasm every time. Now, several times recently she had cum from foreplay and still managed to cum again with her man. While she was more horny than the original Angie, her love was still focused on Marcus, as his love was on her.

Angie was close to cumming as she rode her man toward an orgasm. “Mmmm, so good,” she moaned as she felt Marcus begin to thrust up to meet her.

“That’s it baby, cum on my dick!” moaned Marcus as he was close too.

Angie began to pick up her pace. Now she was a blur to Marcus as drove herself faster on his cock. Marcus knew he wasn’t going to last, when he looked up at Angie’s lust filled face as she began to thrash her head in every direction as her hips ground downward and her lovely breast which defied gravity danced tightly on her lovely torso. “Marcus!” she screamed as her orgasm began to short out all her senses except the incredible feeling going on in between her legs. Soon this feeling began to spread throughout her body.

As her vagina began to contract around his buried cock, Marcus began to shoot his seed into her clenching channel. After a number of moments in their mutual sexual frenzy, they both came down from their passion. Angie kept slowly riding Marcus’ still hard cock. Marcus knew he did not have another one in him, as Angie too looked spent, but gamely tried for a third orgasm.

“Baby, I think you damn well nearly broke my cock,” smiled Marcus.

“Really?” said Angie. “It doesn’t seem broken to me,” she grinned and then climbed off Marcus to look at his large “mini me”. “Hmmm… it does look a little tired and sore. Let me kiss it better,” she said before her head sweetly kissed the head of Marcus’ cock, before letting it get sucked into her mouth. After a few minutes, Angie realized that Marcus was tired and she was too. She crawled up to her man’s chest and laid down her sweet head. Soon they were both asleep.

Things were a bit different in Pete and Kimmy’s room. Kimmy was still in a state of shock after what happened to her brother. She had called her parents, and when they had learned that Jason was not in danger, they agreed to come up first thing in the morning. Now she was trying to get over the guilt she was feeling for giving Jason such a hard time the other night. Luckily her boyfriend was a psychology major.

“Baby, you can’t blame yourself for what happened to Jason,” eased Pete.

“I don’t. It’s just that I said some terrible things the other night.”

“He forgave you.”

“I know. It’s just that he has always looked out for me. Even when I was a pain in the ass to him, he cared about what I thought of him,” cried Kimmy.

“Don’t you see Kimmy?”

“What?” asked Kimmy through her tears.

“For the first time you are acknowledging the way you feel about your brother and that’s a good thing. Jason is going to be OK. Now you’re going to have every chance to make it up to him,” said Pete.

“I guess so.”

“I know so,” said Pete firmly.

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because you are my amazing Kimmy, and you are the most wonderful girl in the whole world. If you want to be a good little sister, you will,” said Pete as he stroked her hair.

Kimmy looked at Pete and thought about him. He had changed a lot in the last couple of weeks. He knew he had the reputation that he slept around, but she was not worried in the least about his fidelity to her. She marveled at what he was telling her and felt a little better. “You are so amazing, baby.”

“Me?” asked Pete.

“Uh, huh,” said Kimmy as she leaned over and gave Pete a sweet kiss which began to ignite her passion.

The orgy was still going strong down the hall. Mark and Kelly had just finished a session, when Tessa jumped on top of a prone Mark and began to french him deeply. He could taste somebody on her lips and tongue. As he looked around, he noticed Elsie smiling at them and he recognized the taste. Tessa had a wild look in her eyes, as she began to rub Mark’s member a couple of times. Since it was already erect, she pulled Mark on their side and began to guide him into her pussy and they began to fuck on their side. Mark felt her perfect tits rub up against his chest. Maybe it was those first few nights of school when he had met the chestnut haired RA, and fantasized about her and those beautiful breasts. Whatever it was, something about Tessa really made him hot. Now she was just as hot for him.

Aside from the couples and the orgy in the master bedroom, the only people who did not have rooms were Jeff and Wendy. They decided to bed down in the great room as part of it was covered by a thick rug. Elsie had given them all kinds of comforters, blankets and a sleeping bag. Soon there was a fairly comfortable “floor bed”.

Once they had changed into their pajamas, they agreed to wrap part of Wendy body in a blanket to ensure that they would behave. At first Wendy almost seemed like a mummy as the blanket was wrapped around her entire body, leaving only her head uncovered. They both realized that Wendy would be unable to use her arms, not to mention would be generally uncomfortable. Eventually they agreed that it would be just around her waist and Jeff wrapped up his lovely package.

Soon they were kissing and caressing each other all over. Wendy even brought his hands to her breasts which Jeff touched carefully. Wendy loved the sensation. After a few more minutes, they agreed to stop, because Jeff was becoming too aroused. Wendy hated her inexperience, as she wanted to make Jeff feel good. Jeff was actually the one who pulled the plug on their makeout session. Still, Wendy stroked his head while willing his erection away with differential calculus and soon they were both asleep with their heads touching.

At about Five in the morning, Mark looked over across the sea of bodies and saw a figure starting to move. He thought, our room is in use, I wonder what she has in mind. Knowing Trish the way he did, made him believe that whatever she had in mind, it would be creative.

She waited for him as he climbed over Tessa’s sleeping form and on to the floor. When he reached her, she took his hand in hers and they quietly walked out of the room. Mark felt the engagement ring on her finger and smiled. He really had the perfect life, despite what happened to Jason last night. He would check on him (hopefully with Rich) in the morning, he thought as Trish led him quietly and carefully down the stairs. As he could see some light, from the moon beaming in, Mark noticed that Trish was naked, but holding a towel or robe in her other hand. Trish took a moment and stopped them to look in on a sleeping Wendy and Jeff in the great room. Wendy appeared to be wrapped a blanket from the waist down. Jeff’s head and Wendy’s head were still touching.

Trish led Mark and when they were out of earshot, she whispered. “God, they look so sweet together.”

“I know. I used to remember how I worried about Jeff after Old, Evil, Josie had dumped him. Now I know he and Wendy have the same shot at happiness that we have,” smiled Mark as Trish walked him into the study.

“Just wait until they start having sex,” said Trish.

“Don’t want to hear about that,” said Mark semiseriously. “So we’re in the study. What’s up your sleeve, babe?”

“Nothing, I’m not wearing any clothes,” laughed Trish.

“Ha ha,” said Mark as he stifled a yawn.

“Don’t get all sleepy on me tiger. You’ll need all your strength,” she smiled wantonly. Mark saw that Trish appeared to be carrying two robes and a towel. She walked over to a large leather upholstered chair and put the towel over the back she then leaned over the back of the large, heavy leather upholstered oak chair until her ass was in the air. “See anything you like, babe?” she husked.

“Only the world’s most perfect ass,” said Mark as he walked over to the chair.

“What about Amber’s or Monique’s?” said Trish over her shoulder.

“They’re asses are perfect too. Yours is the most perfect,” said Mark resolutely.

“Why is that?” said Trish coyly.

“Because it is attached to my amazing fiancée,” said Mark as he gently caressed said ass and Trish quivered at his touch. She actually felt herself getting wet.

“Don’t tease me, babe! Just stick your beautiful cock in me. I don’t care which hole,” moaned a horny Tricia.

“What about romance?’

“Fuck romance! How much romance can you have when you are lying on the back of a chair with your ass in the air? Please fuck me!” exclaimed Trish. Mark then pushed his cock into Tricia’s steamy pussy and they both audibly groaned at the sensation. Mark began to saw in and out of Tricia’s hot snatch.

“Babe?” asked Mark.

“Uh huh…” moaned Trish.

“Do you like this?” asked Mark as he began to grunt.

“Uh huh,” said his moaning fiancée.

“I’ll admit, that… it feels…. Uh… goo…ood. But I miss… uhh...”

“I miss… the… ugh…room too. But this is… still soooooo hot!” groaned Trish finishing his thought. “Fu…ck me… babe!” Trish moaned even louder.

That was the last that either could talk as they began to grunt incoherently. Despite this, Mark and Trish understood every word. They knew how they were making each other feel and that was all that mattered.

Trish knew that Mark was close when she began to feel his cock slam itself into her sloppy pussy as his groans increased in volume. She was not too far off either. She knew that she and Mark would both cum virtually at the same time. They practically always did. Whether it was the Jiliad’s influence, Mark’s magic or that their bodies were just wired that way, she knew that their lust would peak together and as usual she was right.

Mark stopped moving as he felt his seed shoot out of his penis. This triggered Tricia’s own powerful orgasm. She could feel her lover holding on to her hips on for dear life. Trish grabbed the arms of the chair even tighter to avoid falling. Soon they both slowly cooled down. Then Trish heard Mark say. “That was incredible, babe!”

“Yeah, we should try this more often,” said Trish.

“Good idea about the towel to keep the chair from getting my spunk on it,” said Mark.

“Speaking of that, just lift the end between my legs quickly when you get up. That way nothing will get on the floor.”

“You are such the romantic,” laughed Mark as he began to pull himself out of Tricia to mop up the semen that was already starting to run down her leg.

“When you’re done, we can make out on the floor if you like?” said Trish with a hopeful look in her eyes.

Mark knew that look. He used to think it was the look that Trish gave when she wanted something. Now that they were together, Mark understood what the look really meant. It was not that she wanted something. It was because she wanted to give something and was hoping that it would be accepted. Her love, which he had previously misinterpreted, was quite clear. Trish wanted to give him anything and everything she could. If Mark wanted romance, she would make it happen.

When she was clean, Mark slowly led her to the ground and they sweetly kissed before they began to caress each other’s body’s and their tongues began to spar gently together. Whether they were fucking or making love, they loved each other as they loved their other mates. Still with Mark and Trish, it was different and it always would be different for them.

A little later, they put on their robes and adjourned to the kitchen and saw that Wendy, Jeff, Alexis, Sonia and Elsie were already getting their coffee.

“Man, you guys are so loud,” laughed Jeff.

Trish blushed.

“What can I say? I’m an animal,” laughed Mark.

Wendy and Jeff took one look at Mark and then looked at each other and cracked up. The others followed suit and then it became time for Mark to blush. His fiancée began to sweetly stroke his hair. She knew he had said what he had to take the focus off of her, and she smiled lovingly at him. Then the subject became serious.

“We need to make arrangements to get over to the hospital to see Jason,” said Mark.

“Well with my truck and yours we have two vehicles,” said Elsie.

“Make that three,” said Rich who was walking hand in hand with Willow.

“Hey Rich, I was hoping that you would be able to have a short visit with Jason. He’s a big fan and was looking forward to meeting you, before all of this went down.”

“Of course. I heard that he was attacked by his own teammates! I can’t imagine anything more horrible!” said Rich.

“Rich, it’s kind of our fault,” said Wendy.

“How?” asked Rich.

“Jason defended Wendy and I against one of them the other day,” said Jeff.

“So this was retaliation?” asked Rich.

“Apparently,” said Mark.

“Mark, I got a call from the RD of our dorm. As Joe was one of my residents, I have to fill him in on what happened. Needless to say, I’ll be telling him everything that Joe had been doing to me recently. Still, I can’t imagine any scenario where Joe would not be getting expelled for what he did,” said Jeff.

“I’ll drop you off. When you are done can you meet back with us?” asked Mark.

“Hopefully.”

Mark gave Jeff a lift back to their dorm. He also took a moment to talk to the RD, to explain his involvement in the altercation. The RD was shocked at what had happened, but this was not the first time that Joe had gotten into trouble at Sanders, but it would definitely be the last time. Mark told Jeff that he would pick him up later. Jeff bemoaned the fact that this was putting a serious crimp into his “Wendy time”. He had also wanted to see Jason to make sure he was OK. He would do all of this in a few hours.

Mark returned to Elsie’s to start shuttling people over to the hospital.

Jason opened his eyes. He had actually been moved to a normal room, as his condition had greatly improved. When Josie saw Jason had awaken, she got up and walked over to him and began to stroke his head again. “That feels nice,” sighed Jason.

“How are you feeling, Master?”

“I’m fine Jeannie Josie, as long as I’m with you.”

Josie beamed at Jason. He actually appeared to be better this morning. Maybe she was imagining things, but his face appeared to be less bruised and swollen. His lip, which had been greatly battered, appeared to be better too, as he was able to speak clearer this morning. “You look wonderful.”

“Now I know you must really love me,” said Jason as he moved his arm to touch her hand and winced a little.

“Baby, you’re still sore, so be careful. There will be plenty of time to touch me when you’re better,” smiled Josie, with a hint of mischief.

Jason laughed and it hurt, but it didn’t stop him. It was a good kind of pain. It meant that he was still alive and grateful and appreciative of the chance to be alive.

“So this is where they are keeping punching bags these days,” smiled Mark as he walked into the room.

“Nope, just the slabs of meat,” laughed Jason, as he recognized the guy who walked in behind Mark.

“Jason, I’d like you to meet Rich Kiley,” said Mark.

Rich walked over to the bed. “Hey Jason, nice to meet you!”

“Wow! I can’t believe you came to visit me! Rich, it’s an honor to meet you, man.”

“Thanks. Jason, I’ve heard a lot about you,” smiled Rich.

“Probably about what an idiot I am.”

“Nope. I think what I’ve heard about you is that you’re a really good Tight End, but perhaps an even better Fullback. Most importantly a great friend, for sticking up for Wendy and my future brother-in-law,” said Rich.

“You mean you and Willow are getting married?”

“Does everybody know what’s happening with us?” laughed Rich.

“Pretty much,” smiled Mark.

Up to this point Josie had kind of faded into the background. She just looked happy as Jason was getting to talk football with a famous player.

“Rich, I’d like you to meet Josie, my future bride if I’m lucky,” smiled Jason.

“Nice to meet you Rich, but he’s just pulling your leg. We’re not engaged,” smiled Josie.

“Yet,” said Jason, causing Josie to blush.

“From what I hear, Jason is a great guy,” smiled Rich who was apparently trying to get others to enjoy the connubial bliss he was currently feeling.

“He is,” said Josie wistfully.

“But she’s only a sophomore, so I’m giving her the chance to escape my clutches if she can,” smiled Jason.

Josie realized that Jason was letting her off the hook, but she still needed to tell him something. “Just to let you know, I’m not trying to escape,” she walked over and then whispered.

“I’m not going to let you,” Jason whispered back.

“I don’t know Mark, they’re looking pretty serious to me,” teased Rich.

“They’re still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship,” said Mark.

“Will and I are too,” protested Rich.

“That’s true. I guess I am too with Trish.”

“So Jason, there are a whole lot of people who want to see you outside. I’m going to send them in a few at a time. I just want to tell you that you look a hell of a lot better than you did last night.”

“Thanks. I feel a hell of a lot better than last night. I’m still kind of sore, but I guess I’m a fast healer and I think I had some help,” said Jason as he gave Mark a knowing smile.

Josie then crossed her arms and blinked and Mark figured out what that meant and laughed.

“Rich, I’ll start rounding up groups to send in while you talk to Jason.”

“OK, Mark,” said Rich. As Mark left Rich decided to talk a little football with Jason.

“Hey Jason, you seem like a pretty big guy. Have you always been a Tight End?

“I played some QB in high school, but converted to Tight End senior year,” said Jason.

“You’re about what, six-two or three two-thirty-five?”

“Actually about two-thirty.”

“That’s not a bad size for a division one TE, how are you at Sanders? From what I hear you are a Division III All-American.”

“And you’re a probably going to be a Division I All-American,” laughed Jason.

“Second team, if I’m lucky,” stated Rich.

“You deserve to be first team. You’re better than that pretty boy at Florida.”

“You didn’t answer my question, Jason,” laughed Rich.

“The short answer was that my Mom wanted me to go to a school where the focus would be my education. I was pretty new to the position, so I figured it was probably the best thing I could do. Broke my old man’s heart though,” said Jason.

“I hear you are an even better Fullback,” said Rich.

“I think that is probably a bit of an exaggeration, but I guess I did pick up the position pretty well,” admitted Jason.

“What’s your forty,” asked Rich.

“Funny you should ask. It used to be about 4.75. A few days ago, my coach clocked me at 4.57. Why?” asked Jason.

“Damn, that’s pretty fast! Give me your cell, so I can give you my number. If you guys can keep a secret, there is a good chance I’m going pro. My best guess is that I will be getting an agent and when I do, I would like him to take a look at you.”

“Thanks Rich, but we both know that I’m really too short and light to be a pro Tight End.”

“Maybe, but if you put on about 5 pounds and keep your speed, you could be a pro Fullback.”

Jason was in shock. As he saw Josie hand Rich his cell. He hadn’t thought about a pro career since he was a sophomore in high school and he wasn’t sure that he was really interested. It was probably just talk to help him get back on his feet again. Still, he was quite flattered.

“Thanks Rich! I’d appreciate that,” smiled Jason.

“Seriously, hang in there and get better. Keep in touch, man,” said Rich.

“I will and again thanks!” smiled Jason.

As Rich left, someone came into the room.

“Hey big brother, how are you feeling,” said Kimmy with a concerned look as she walked through the door.”

“Great now that my favorite sister is here,” smiled Jason.

“I’m your only sister,” laughed Kimmy.

“Yeah, I know,” laughed Jason.

“How do you put up with this goof, Josie?” asked Kimmy.

“Believe it or not, he’s been my best boyfriend ever,” smiled Josie.

“Yeah, I guess he’s OK,” smiled Kimmy. “The real question is, how are you holding up, sweetie?”

“A little tired, but happy that he’s OK.”

“God, Alexis was so right about you. You’re incredibly sweet,” smiled Kimmy as she crossed the room to give Josie a hug. Kimmy then continued from the clinch, “Jay, you are a lucky guy, make sure that you don’t lose this one too.”

“No way, no how. She’s stuck with me. She’s too amazing to ever let her go,” smiled Jason, as Josie smiled and then yawned.

“Girlfriend, you need some sleep,” laughed Kimmy.

“Babe, why don’t you go back to your room and crash. I’ll be OK,” smiled Jason.

“I just thought you said you wouldn’t let me go,” smiled Josie. “I don’t think I could sleep anyway,” she added.

“Well at least put your feet up on that futon,” said Kimmy as she helped the older girl to the futon and Josie rested and quickly fell asleep.

“Poor thing, I bet she didn’t sleep,” said Kimmy.

“I think you’re right. She had a rough night,” said Jason.

“And what did you have, dear brother?”

“A trip to Hell and back,” said Jason grimly.

“Make sure you never go back there again, OK,” said Kimmy earnestly.

“I promise,” said Jason, as Kimmy came over to stroke his head.

Fairly soon a parade of people came marching in and out of Jason’s room. After greeting Jason, Amber went over to check on her new best friend, who was still sleeping on the futon. Trish, Alexis, Wendy and Sarah all took turns fawning over Jason. Then Kimmy came back with a surprise.

“Jason dear?” asked Mrs. Martino from the doorway.

“Mom and Dad?” asked Jason as he could not see over the end of the bed and all his visitors.

“We’re here for you, baby,” said Linda Martino as she and her husband breezed through the group to get to their son.