The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

While Jason’s injuries had somewhat dampened the mood of the Halloween Party. eventually a good time was had by all (especially Mark, Trish and a large, padded, leather covered, oak chair). Jason had a nice visit with Rich Kiley and everyone else who came to visit. Then Jason and Kimmy’s parents arrived at the hospital. The story continues here.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 26 Meet the Martinos and Josie Being Josie Again

The next ten minutes everyone left the room except for sleeping Josie, Kimmy and Jason’s parents (and of course Jason). He explained how he got jumped by his teammates and how Josie and his friends had rescued him from greater injury, if not death.

“Who’s Josie?” asked Mr. Martino.

Kimmy pointed to the sleeping person. “She’s Jay’s new girlfriend. She stayed here all night with him.”

“What about Alexis, I just saw her outside in the hallway,” said Mrs. Martino.

“We’re still close friends, but we’ve both moved on and we’re happy.”

“Pity. I liked her very much,” said Mrs. Martino who seemed put out by this new truth.

“Mom, she’s just about as nice as Alexis and she did stay here all night,” said Kimmy.

“Why are you defending you brother?” asked Mrs. Martino.

“Because we’re friends now,” smiled Kimmy.

“That’s absurd. When did that happen?”

“When I realized that he loved me and was always there, even though I was unfair with him a lot,” said Kimmy.

“Son, you’re being very quiet,” said Mr. Martino.

“Dad, I nearly died last night, so please forgive me for not wanting to talk too much. Besides, Kimmy is doing a great job,” he said as he smiled at her.

“You are being overly dramatic,” said Mrs. Martino.

“No he is not!” barked Kimmy. “Jay could have died, if it weren’t for our friends, Mark and Trish and Josie of course.”

“OK, if this was such a dangerous situation, what got you into it?” asked Mr. Martino.

For the next few minutes, Jason with help from Kimmy explained the situation with Joe and Jeremy Whitman. After which, Mr. Martino shook his head? “Haven’t I taught you better? You should always mind your own business, and you should never get involved with a girl if she is already taken.”

“He broke up with her so she wasn’t taken,” said a frustrated Jason.

“Well he seemed to think so,” said Mr. Martino.

“Jeremy Whitman is scum! He had the nerve to break up with Josie and then tried to reclaim her after she and I had already got together,” said Jason as his anger began to grow.

“Dad you are being so unfair!” said Kimmy who was beginning to get even angrier at her parents.

“Kimmy, this is not your affair. Your father and I are talking to Jason. Please leave this room, young lady!” snapped her mother.

Kimmy started to cry and she ran out of the room.

“Why did you do that to her?” said Jason as he was beginning to boil over.

“Listen boy, we don’t need to hear your sister chirping stupidly when we are talking about something serious,” said his dad.

“It is quite clear that you’re not concentrating on what you need to do. I think the first thing you need to do is to break up with that girl,” said his mother.

“I love Josie and I won’t do it!” said Jason, who was about to go ballistic.

“You forget your place, boy. You still have not paid your second semester bill. If you don’t listen to your mother and I, it’s not going to get paid. When that girl wakes up you break up with her right away, or you can throw your college career and the chance of going to grad school goodbye.”

“I don’t care! I’ll find a way to continue my education if I have to clean toilets. I am not breaking up with Josie. In fact instead of breaking up with her, I will propose to her when she wakes up!”

“You will do no such thing,” said his mother.

“He will if he wants to,” said a voice behind them.

When they turned around, there was a group of people standing at the door. In front of the group stood Mark and Kimmy. Behind them stood Marcus and Heisman trophy candidate, Rich Kiley, behind them stood everyone else (except Jeff who was still on campus). Lying on the futon with her back turned to conceal her tears was Josie Garnier, who had awoken when the fight began and had heard every word that had been uttered about her. From his angle, Mark saw her face and got very angry.

“This is a personal family matter and I ask you to leave right now,” said Mrs. Martino.

“I agree that this is a family matter, but we are Jason’s friends and his family! We will not let you put is his health at risk, or insult the sweet, beautiful girl lying over there!” yelled Mark as he approached Jason’s parents.

Jason’s father’s face turned red with anger. “I will not let you talk to my wife like that! You remove yourself from this room right now or I will throw you out!”

Marcus and Rich stepped forward. “That’s not going to happen,” said Marcus with malice in his eyes.

Mark was so angry that he projected all his anger at Mr. Martino and unleashed it. Joe Martino did not have a prayer. He collapsed to the ground grabbing his head. Mark then hauled the man to his feet and looked into his eyes.

“Let him go!” yelled Mrs. Martino as she started to hit him. The blows glanced off Mark’s body as if they were a soft summer’s rain. After a moment Marcus grabbed her and pulled her over to Kimmy and she began to cry in her daughter’s arms.

Mark then continued, “You listen to me! Your children are nice people, no thanks to your arrogance and bullying and your wife’s snobbishness. That girl lying over there is ten times smarter, loving and caring than your wife will ever be. I will not sit here and watch you make your daughter, Kimmy cry, anger your son into medical complications, or criticize the beautiful woman he loves. Now I will release you in a moment, but understand this. Your children don’t need you anymore. I have the resources to pay for both of their educations, so I will not let you strong arm your children into anything. If you want to be part of their lives, they should hear an apology from both you and then one from you and your wife to Josie.”

Jason was shocked. He just witnessed his father being completely emasculated by Mark. He remembered how that felt outside of Alderson’s class the Friday before last when Mark jacked him up against the wall. Jason’s father was a bully and by example and teachings, made Jason one too. Now Mark was his friend, no he thought, “brother”. He just told Jason’s dad to “stick it” and offered to pay for Jason and Kimmy’s education, though somehow, he knew that his parents would still be footing the bill, despite what they said earlier.

Joe Martino was in a daze. He just saw every ounce of power and control over his children, removed by a kid who was less than half his age. He felt dull and addled as the kid put him down and his wife, Linda, ran to him. Joe was rubbing his head from the huge migraine that had exploded in his head and the kid pounded his words into his pain distracted brain. He knew he screwed up and overplayed his hand. He believed the threat that the kid made and he was scared. Not just scared of the kid, but scared of losing his family.

Within five minutes apologies were made and the Martinos got back into their car and drove back to Medford. Joe and Linda would never be the same again. Mark hoped that he had helped them the way he had with the Winthrops, but not in the same way.

After the Martinos left, Jason smiled sadly. “I guess they had that coming. Still, Mark what you were ready to do for me and Kimmy…”

“You would have done for me if you could have,” said Mark evenly. “I hated to come down on your parents as hard as I did, but I thought I saw a vein about to pop in your head and I couldn’t let that happen. I was also really pissed about their attitude about Josie,” said Mark.

“Yeah, I think that was what was making my blood boil the most,” admitted Jason.

Mark and Jason looked over and at where Josie was lying down and saw that she had her head in Kimmy’s lap, as Kimmy was stroking her hair and comforting her. Mark walked over “Hey Kimmy, I’ve got it,” said Mark as Kimmy nodded and Mark took her place.

“Josie, honey? You’re going to be OK. Jason’s parents were completely wrong about you. You are the best thing that ever happened to him and if you don’t believe me you can ask him,” comforted Mark as he stroked her hair.

Josie just continued to weep quietly.

Amber ran over to help Mark to get her on her feet and once she was, she hugged the lovely auburn haired girl and whispered in her ear. “Listen to Mark, honey. He’s right. You have become one of my best friends and I’ll always be here for you.”

Josie lifted her head and saw the look of love that Amber was giving her. She had been through so much over the last week. So many ups and downs and her new personality was not equipped to handle it. Mark looked grimly at Jason and walked over. “Jason, Josie is really messed up right now and some of it is my fault. I had no idea that all this would have happened, but I think I may need to undo some of the changes,” he said.

“Will it make her better?” asked Jason.

“I don’t know. I just am worried that she is turning herself off, because she can’t cope with what has happened. Jason, you should know that if I make these changes, there is a chance that Josie may revert back to the way she was…”

“And I might lose her?” asked Jason.

“There is that risk,” said Mark.

“Do it! I’d rather lose her than see her suffer,” said Jason.

“I thought you might say that. It will mean that I need to make intimate contact,” said Mark.

“Like a kiss?” asked Jason.

“Yeah.”

“OK,” said Jason, as he resigned himself to possibly losing the woman that he was about to propose to just a few minutes ago. He closed his eyes. He couldn’t watch.

Mark walked over to Josie, to see if Amber had made any progress. She had not.

Mark took Josie in his arms and looked into her eyes. They were listless and red from crying. He brought his mouth down on hers and forced hers open with his tongue and he began to kiss her.

Soon Mark was in. He noted that many of Josie’s emotional settings were low or had been turned off. Though she was not as screwed up as Lauren Hotchkiss was, she was in pretty bad shape. He took a moment to remember her previous settings and began to put them where they were this past Tuesday before the incident with Jeff. He then remembered the individual levels concerning Jason and he reset those too. Josie’s lust for Jason was incredibly high. Her affection was fairly high. He knew it was risky, but he really wanted her and Jason to have a chance, so he jacked her affection to match her lust. He also jacked up her trust for Jason as well. Finally Mark looked at her settings for him, which had automatically reset to what they were previously. He jacked up her trust and affection for him. Then he broke this kiss and crossed his fingers.

After a moment, Josie came alive and began to shriek. “What have you done to me?!!!”

“What you needed at the time,” said Mark.

“But I didn’t want any of this!” cried Josie.

“Josie, Mark did it so you could be happy,” said Amber earnestly.

“I was happy the way I was. Leave me alone!” cried Josie, as she pushed Mark and Amber out of the way and headed for the door. She stopped when she heard Jason’s voice.

“Josie?” said Jason plaintively.

Josie turned around and looked at him. “God, you’re pathetic,” as she walked out the door.

Jason wept. Amber walked over to comfort him. Mark had already gone to follow Josie.

Mark caught up with her at the elevator. “Turn around and look at me!” he said to her firmly. When she didn’t he took her arm and dragged her into a nearby lounge.

“Let go of me!” she fumed.

“Not until I’m sure that you will listen to what I say.”

Josie paused realizing that if she listened to the freak, she would be able to leave sooner. “I’m listening,” said Josie and Mark dropped his grip on her.

“What you just said to Jason was unconscionable.”

Josie looked at the intensity in Mark’s eyes. “So what, you’re going to cry now because I hurt your friend’s feelings?” sneered Josie.

“No, but I’m going to have fun kicking the shit out of you.”

“You wouldn’t hit a girl.”

“No, but I might spank a bitch who needs a spanking,” said Mark angrily.

Josie was confused. Why was she even bothering to listen to this turd? “Well, I guess he’s not a turd. He’s actually kind of cute,” she thought. Still why was he so hung up on her friends feelings for her. “Why do you care about me?” asked Josie.

“You forget Josie. I know you intimately. I know everything about you. I know the way you were before you were twelve and the way you were when you were fifteen. I even know the way you are now,” said Mark.

“How do you know? I didn’t tell you.”

“I just do. I know about your mother’s infidelity to your father. I know the shit that she accidentally exposed you to in Reno. I know how you were ignored by your father and stepmother. I even know about the worst night in your life.”

Josie began to freak out. She felt as if she were naked in front of Mark. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Josie cautiously as she tried to walk out the door of the lounge.

Mark spun her around and took her in his arms and kissed her. Mark knew that Josie might have reverted back to the way she was before, but he had hoped that she enjoyed her new life enough so that she would prefer it over her old one. The problem was that for every triumph, there was a setback in her new life. This last setback involving Jason’s injuries was huge, but what his parents said had destroyed the Josie he had cared about, or had it? He would find out in a moment. Josie struggled for a few seconds and then melted into the kiss. Mark was in again.

Mark took a look at her feelings for Jason, and they had lowered some from where he had set them, but they were still fairly high, in particular affection. Mark then realized the problem. Josie’s psyche was being stubborn. She was hurt and confused by everything that had happened to her recently and now was using her obstinacy as a self-defense mechanism. Mark thought he had a way of dealing with it. He turned down all of her negative emotions to the lowest setting.

Afterward he broke the kiss with Josie, she smiled. “That was nice.”

“It was meant to be therapeutic.”

“I must admit that I like your kind of therapy,” she husked.

“Josie, we aren’t going to do this.”

“What?” asked Josie with faux innocence.

“You know very well what I mean,” said Mark.

“Well with a kiss like that, you can’t blame me for trying,” she winked as she started to walk out of the room.

“You aren’t going anywhere,” said Mark.

“You change your mind?” smiled Josie.

“No, but I will change yours,” said Mark.

Mark took the next ten minutes talking to Josie about her past and about the pain she felt in her life. At first Josie tried to play down her feelings, but soon her negative emotions began to rise and she was ready to walk out the door again. Again, Mark kissed her and reset her negative values. He then reminded her of all the positives of the last week. He also emphasized how Jason felt about her and how he and the others did. Within a few minutes, Josie was crying again. Mark hugged her and she melted into his embrace.

“God, I’m such a fuck up!” cried Josie.

“No, you were a fuck up, but you aren’t anymore. I just had to put you back the way you were so you could see how truly blessed you are now.”

“I ruined everything. Jason and Amber probably hate me,” she wept.

“No. True friends hurt each other sometimes, but they always forgive.”

“What about Jason?”

“I’m sure that’s true about him too. Besides, I’m sure you’ll a find a way of making it up to him. One that you both would like,” smiled Mark.

Josie smiled hopefully and hugged Mark even tighter before they walked back to Jason’s room.

When they got back to Jason’s room, Josie ran to Amber and hugged her.

“Honey, I’m so sorry! Can you ever forgive me?” asked Josie.

“Of course, sweetie. You’ve had a rough time. You were just blowing off steam,” said Amber as the blonde girl kissed her friend on the cheek, before breaking the hug.

Mark put his arm around Amber’s shoulder. “I think we should let them be alone,” he said.

“OK,” smiled Amber as she and Mark walked out of the room hand in hand.

Josie walked over to the bed. “Jason, I’m so…”

“There’s nothing that needs to be said, my love,” interrupted Jason.

“I’m afraid there is,” said Josie.

“Do you mean you don’t…”

“No, of course I love you!” said Josie.

“Then what’s the matter?”

“Today, the moment that I have been worried about happened. I became the bitch again. I knew my words would sting you and the expression on your face will be burned into my eyes for the rest of my life,” said Josie as a tear ran down your cheek.

“Baby, I was stunned more than I was hurt. I believed that you would come back, and here you are.”

“If it weren’t for Mark, I would be back on campus by now. The truth is I’m not good enough for you.”

“That’s not true.”

“I’m afraid I could hurt you again.”

“Baby, people in relationships hurt each other sometimes. I’m a grown man, I can handle myself.”

“It shouldn’t have to be this way for you. You deserve better.”

“Sorry my love, there is nothing that you can say that would make me feel different.”

“Then I guess you’re stuck with me,” she sighed as she leaned over and kissed Jason which lasted as long as he could tolerate.

After Josie broke the kiss she looked at him earnestly. “Baby, things are going to have to be different this time. I can’t be your slave or your genie anymore. I’m thinking that part of myself was rebelling against it, which may have been part of why I became the old me.”

“Josie, If you remember, I never wanted to you to be my slave. I eventually began to like it because you always seemed to be having fun with being a slave or a genie.”

“I did, or at least I thought I did. It was fun, wasn’t it?” sighed Josie.

“For me, it was, but I guess not for you,” said Jason.

“No. I know that part of me enjoyed it a lot. Well, we’ll keep it on the back burner for now. I may not be able to help myself, Master,” said Josie as she and Jason laughed at her purposeful use of the word. “There is another thing?” Josie said ominously.

“OK.”

“I heard what you were saying to your parents and what you told Rich earlier. I can’t marry you,” said Josie.

“Why?” said Jason with a sense of surprise touched with sadness.

“I mean, I can’t marry you now. I’m so young and I still have this bitchy side…”

“If you want to wait until you feel ready, then I don’t have a problem with waiting. I just know that I love you, and that is not going to change. It doesn’t matter if you’re my girlfriend, my fiancée or my wife, I will always love you.”

Josie began to sniffle. “I know, it’s just that…I don’t deserve you.”

“I think you have it backwards. I don’t deserve you.”

“What?”

“Ever since Mark turned my world upside down and we fell in love, I’ve been thinking about the kind of man I was. I was a scum bag.”

“No you weren’t. You were mixed up. You could be a nice person sometimes. Alexis saw it, Trish saw it, I even saw it,” stated Josie.

“When.”

“You probably don’t remember. Last year when I was a freshman, a couple of your freshman teammates were calling me names, because let’s face it, in many ways, I was what they were calling me. I remember you walking up to them and you said…”

“Just because she’s not interested in little shits like you, doesn’t mean she’s a slut. It just means that she has standards,” smiled Jason. “It was you?”

“Yup me, Josie the whore. Josie the drunken slut…” said Josie as she began to cry after she said the word “slut.”

Jason wanted to stand up and hug her, but obviously couldn’t. Instead he used what little, but considerable strength he had to pull his love down to him, so she was half lying and half sitting on the edge of his bed. He then began to stroke her hair. “You were never any of those things. If you were a bit promiscuous last year, that was my fault.”

“How could you be to blame?” asked Josie as she stopped crying out of shock.

“Because the only reason you were hanging around the team, was because you wanted me, and I was too much of a jackass to not notice how amazing you were.” said Jason.

“You can’t blame yourself for that.” Josie laughed despite her moist eyes.

“If you can blame yourself for not being a perfect person, I can accept some blame too.”

“Me perfect? I never even thought that for a moment I will never be perfect.”

“But you see Josie, you may not be a perfect person, but you are perfection to me.”

“That’s the way I feel about you too,” admitted Josie.

“So why are we having this conversation anyway?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well I know that I love you, Josie Garnier. I only need to know one thing. Do you love me?”

“Of course I love you! What’s there not to love?”

“Then you’ll consider marrying me when you are ready?” asked Jason.

“Jason, are you sure you want me? I mean really sure?”

“You are ‘the one’,” said Jason with intensity.

Josie started crying again as Jason continued to stroke her hair. “I never thought that I would be ‘the one’ for anyone,” she wept.

“You are for me.”

“You are for me too.” cried Josie.

Jason smiled as he took Josie’s hand and kissed it. “That’s all I need. The rest will come when you are ready for it to come.”

Josie thought for a moment and stopped crying. The only reason for her uncertainty was gone. For the first time since Tuesday night, she was in control of her own actions. She was with Jason, because she wanted to be with him. Not because he was her master. She loved him truly and she knew that she always would. Well hopefully he hadn’t changed his mind, she thought to herself. She smiled. “Yeah, about that thing about me being too young thing.”

“What about it?”

“I was just using it as an excuse to try to talk you out of being with me because I didn’t want to hurt you again.”

“So you don’t think you are too young?”

“Nope. The only thing was I was worried about becoming her again but now I am burying that other Josie now and forever. Now I know she’ll never come back.”

“Even if she does, I know that you still love me.”

Josie smiled and shook her head. “She won’t come back because she’ll have no reason to come back. Now I realize that this time when Mark fixed me…” she said pausing to do her genie blink with folded arms. “… he made sure that I was no longer a slave. I’m free to be myself now, but the self I’ve always wanted to be. Now I understand that I can be a good person because it’s good for me to be one; not just because I’m a slave.”

“Are you sure that you want me?”

“Silly Jason, I’ve always wanted you, remember?” she smiled.

Jason smiled brightly. He knew that this time things would be different, but he imagined that not much really seemed to change about their feelings for each other. He never wanted her as a slave. He just knew that their first time together she had rocked his world. He remembered seeing her singing with Amber and his soul was touched. He remembered how she looked at him when they were about to make love. The hunger in her eyes was unmistakable. As he looked into her eyes now, they held that same look. He knew what he wanted to say.

“How much do you want me?” he asked earnestly.

“Enough that the only reason I’m not climbing up on top of you is that I’m afraid I might hurt you.”

Jason laughed. “I don’t mean that way.”

Josie’s look softened from lust to love in mere seconds.“I love you Jason Martino. I always will.”

“Then will you marry me, Josie Garnier?”

Josie cried. Her heart began to beat a million miles an hour. She thought back to freshman year. She wanted to jump Jason’s bones so badly then. She also remembered seeing that kind side of him and then she knew something else about the way she felt for him. She had loved him. Since Josie had been jaded, at the time she had quickly pushed that notion aside, but now she wasn’t that Josie. She also knew that she was not the Josie of the last five days either. They were both gone. But when she thought of everything that she had done for Jason over the last few days, she knew that she would have done all of them as her new self. Now she had the freedom that she had previously lacked to decide for herself, but her actions and feelings would still have been the same. She thought about everything Jason had done for her over the past few days. Josie remembered him calling her sweet and being willing to just hold her in his arms as she wrestled with her past. His love was not that of a master for a slave. She knew he loved her as a woman, and only as a woman, despite the little games that they were playing. But those little games…she loved playing the genie and slave games with Jason and when she remembered how fun they were, she wanted to play them again and again… forever. As she looked through eyes blurred with tears at Jason, she knew what she would say, as the words automatically popped out her mouth.

“Yes, Master!” she exclaimed before carefully affixing her lips to his.

When Jason broke the kiss, he saw adoration in her eyes and became worried. “You haven’t changed back, have you? I mean you don’t feel compelled to marry me?” Jason said with worry in his eyes.

“Yes my dearest Jason and wonderful Master. I am compelled… by love,” she smiled and then giggled.

Jason laughed too. He laughed hard and it hurt a bit, but it was a good kind of hurt. He had worried about Josie wanting to leave him after Mark had reset her, but he had the faith that her love for him was real and he was right. Josie would have eventually realized everything Mark had told her and regained her senses, but Mark understood that he needed to expedite the process to get rid of any possible angst. Mark knew that he and Tricia were a cautionary tale to unresolved feelings, so he needed to act. Yes, Mark had saved them both a lot of pain. Over the years, they would both come to understand this and Jason and Josie would always be grateful to their “brother”. Still, trouble was brewing for Josie. She would need Jason’s love and the help of Mark and his family to see her through.

A couple hours later everyone had left Jason except for Josie, Mark and Trish. Josie and Jason were just beaming at each other. They had decided to hold off getting married until she graduated. “Wow! First us. Then Rich and Willow, now you two,” said an amazed Trish.

“I couldn’t imagine being with anyone else,” smiled Jason.

Josie could not believe everything that had happened to her in the period of one week. She had gone from evil villainess, to meek slave, to being adored by the one she served, protector of her Master, back to evil villainess and now finally to a woman who loved a man. She had killed her personal demons with Mark’s help and now her heart was truly opened to the possibility of loving someone. “I’ve always wanted Jason, I just never knew how much until I got to know him over the last week and more importantly, got to know myself. He has treated me with nothing but love, even when I was his slave. I know he’ll always treat me like that.”

“Josie, I know part of this was my fault. I should have never done the whole slave thing…” said Mark.

“Mark, I needed to be humbled. It taught me how to love. Once I learned that lesson, I needed to become a person again and I resented being a slave.”

“And that almost cost you and Jason your happiness,” said Mark.

“I don’t think so. I would have thought about how all the good of this past week would have outweighed the bad. The way you left me did not give me a chance to defend myself. Now I’m back to being strong again, but my strength comes from a different place,” she smiled. “Speaking of which, I know she’s your mother, baby, but if I ever hear a comment like that out of her again, I’m gonna kick her bony ass!” said Josie.

“You have my blessing,” smiled Jason to his newly feisty fiancée.

As everyone laughed, a police officer came into the room. “Josie Garnier?” he asked.

“I’m Josie Garnier.”

“We need to asked you about the incident last night. Could you please come with me?”