The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 24 The Day Part 2

Back at Elsie’s, people were starting to get into their costumes. Elsie knew what was going on, but Mark asked her not to go into details about what happened to Jason, in order not to ruin the mood. She just told everyone that Mark and company were delayed because Jason got hurt, but they would be coming soon.

Jeff was sitting at the window waiting with anticipation. He saw a car park down the road and three people get out and start to walk to the house. He immediately ran out the door.

Wendy, Willow and Rich had just parked and got out of the car when Willow saw her brother running like a mad man toward them. He wasn’t the only crazy one. Wendy saw Jeff and started running toward him. They met half way in between and hugged the stuffing out of each other, as if they clung together for dear life. By the time Willow and Rich caught up, Wendy and Jeff were giving each other tonsillectomies with their mouths.

“Ewwww gross! PDA!” yelled Willow.

“Don’t knock it ‘til you try it,” laughed Rich as Will stuck her tongue out at him and Rich winked back. Willow fumed for effect, but inside was really laughing.

When the kiss was broken, introductions were made. Jeff hugged Willow and Rich shook his hand. “Hey Jeff, if I can drag you away from your beautiful girlfriend for a minute, I’d appreciate it,” said Rich.

“I don’t know if I can spare him,” laughed Wendy. “OK,” she relented.

Jeff reluctantly tore himself away from his girl and walked in with Rich as Wendy and Willow walked together.

“Hey what was that nonsense in the car about Rich finding someone who loves him for who he is,” said Will.

“It’s true, right?” asked Wendy.

“But you said that you wouldn’t talk to Rich about me,” complained Willow.

“And I didn’t. I just told Rich the obvious in a very general way. You were not mentioned at all,” said Wendy.

“We all knew that you were talking about me. Even Rich knew and he’s a dumbass.”

“First Rich is not a dumbass.”

“He is to me.”

“You’re right. He’s your dumbass, and you love him.” said Wendy.

“Damn, that girl is smart,” thought Willow.

“Will, you can’t keep things like this forever. We all know how you feel, including Rich. I see the way he looks at you. What’s going to happen when you graduate and he is in the NFL next year?”

“I don’t know,” admitted Willow. Willow knew that she was stuck. She loved Rich and she wanted him, at the same time she did not believe that he really loved her, despite what Wendy was telling her. How could he love me that way, thought Willow?

“Well, sweetie, you better find out for both your sakes,” said Wendy earnestly.

Rich and Jeff walked into the study.

“So I finally get to meet the infamous Rich,” smiled Jeff.

“I’ve been called famous, but never infamous,” laughed Rich.

“What I mean is that my sister has been talking about you for the last three years.”

“So she really does like me.”

“Now you see why I’m encouraging you to stick with it and not take no for an answer.”

“Won’t that just piss her off?” asked Rich.

“Of course, but it won’t change the way she feels about you. Remember, not only did you conquer the ‘intractable Willow stage’ in less than a day, but you made her cry twice. You probably mean more to her than anyone ever has or will. She’ll have no choice except put up with it. Maybe she’ll see her folly. Anyway you have a good ally in Mark.”

“Mark Samuels?”

“Yup. He thinks the world of Willow and he still feels bad about the whole Trish thing. Mark is one of the most persuasive people I’ve ever met.”

“Even more than your girlfriend?”

“As good as Wendy is, she’s got nothing on Mark.”

“Is Mark a nice guy?”

“He’s about as nice a guy as you’ll ever meet. Do you know he’s from Nebraska?”

“You mean he’s a fellow ‘husker’?”

“I guess that depends.”

“On what?” asked Rich.

“What a ‘husker’ is,” said Jeff.

Rich laughed. “It’s short for ‘Cornhusker’ which is what people in Nebraska call themselves.”

“Like Indianans call themselves ‘Hoosiers’?”

“Exactly. Well if Mark is a Nebraska boy, I guess he’s OK with me,” smiled Rich.

“I’m sure that he and Trish will be glad that you feel that way.”

“Do you know when they plan to arrive?”

“A good friend of ours who plays football here got hurt and is in the hospital. I don’t know the details, but hopefully they’ll be here soon.”

Mark and Trish had left Alexis, Sarah, Josie and Kimmy at the hospital. Pete was going to pick them up in a few hours, except for Josie, who was trying to work out staying the night. When they arrived they were confronted by everyone, wanting to know what was up with Jason. Mark downplayed Jason’s injuries, but did admit that he, Trish and Josie helped rescue him and that Jason would be kept overnight for observation.

Then Trish saw Jeff and Rich walk into the great room. Trish immediately ran to Rich and gave him a hug. She started to cry and whispered into his ear “I’m so sorry!” Willow was about to walk over to intercept her, but Mark cut her off.

“Hey Willow. I’m Mark. Jeff has told me so much about you!”

“I guess we finally meet face to face,” said Willow who was still trying to see what was going on with Trish and Rich.

“I already feel that I know you, after our little adventure with you brother. We do make a pretty good team, right?”

“I guess we do,” said Willow shyly as she still was trying to look around Mark, but noticed that Trish and Rich weren’t there anymore.

Mark smiled over at Marie and she walked over.

“Willow, I need to talk to you for a moment. Could you please follow me?”

“I don’t know,” started Willow.

Mark took her hand. “Please?”

Willow felt like she was walking on air as she went with Mark to the conservatory. Marie followed at a discreet distance behind.

Trish and Rich were alone in the study.

“It’s OK, Trish. It was hard at first, but after I really thought about us, I never got the impression that you really loved me.”

“I did, but not as a boyfriend. You’re such a nice guy and you reminded me of someone.”

“Mark?”

“Yeah,” said Trish sheepishly.

“Trish, you may be surprised, but the main reason I’m here is to make sure that you’re happy. I know now that you were never the right girl for me, but I really care about you. You are the only girl I’ve ever dated who made me feel normal, and let me be me. Now I know that I need to be with that kind of girl and there is only one person who fits that description.”

“Willow?”

“Is it that obvious?”

“No, her brother just has a big mouth,” laughed Trish.

“So are you happy?”

“Happier than I’ve ever been,” smiled Trish. “As long as you’re OK,” she added.

“I’ll be happy if I can discover how to turn my friendship with Willow into something different.”

“Rich, it is not easy to take that next step. Sometimes you fear losing what you already have, but if you love that person, then you just have to go for it. I would have saved you, Mark and me a whole lot of trouble if I had done that in the beginning with Mark.”

“Willow is a tricky case though.”

“Maybe, but if you’re persistent, I think you can win out. I mean what kind of idiot would turn down a future NFL player… OK, don’t answer that question,” she laughed and Rich joined in.

In the meantime, Mark was having his own conversation with Willow and was finding her to be a tough nut to crack. He had tried to project trust, confidence and affection to his friend’s sister. To a certain extent it worked, but Willow’s resolve was holding firm. Finally he decided to play the “Mark and Trish card”.

“Look Willow, I know it seems an impossible situation, but it’s really not,” he said before continuing. “Do you know the story of Mark and Trish?”

“Jeff and Wendy kind of gave me an idea,” said Willow quietly.

“I had been worshipping Trish from afar for the first six weeks or so of my freshman year. Then I saved her from some guys who were trying to assault her. When we finally met, we just clicked. At first everything was great, but because I never pursued a relationship with her, she decided that she needed to find someone to get her out of her tough family situation. I was afraid that she would say ‘no’, and that I would lose her friendship. Sound familiar?”

“I guess there is an element of truth in that,” admitted Willow who was now less argumentative.

“The point being that I wasted a lot of time, fretting over something I really didn’t need to worry about. Trish loved me as a friend, because that is how she had come to see me, but she also acknowledged that I was the most important guy in her life,” said Mark.

“So Rich never really had a chance?”

“Neither did Trish.”

“What do you mean, Mark?”

“While Tricia’s heart was elsewhere, so was Rich’s, according to your brother.”

“Me?” asked Willow.

“Don’t be so surprised. You and Rich have been through a lot together. He looked at you as his best friend for so long, but now he is ready to look at you in a new light,” stated Mark.

“But how do I know he really loves me?”

“You know he does.”

“I don’t mean just as a friend.”

“There is no way of knowing for sure except taking the plunge.”

“But I hate taking the plunge. I can barely swim.”

Mark laughed at Willow’s response. She was as funny as she was adorable. “Willow, there are some things worth taking a risk on and love is at the top of that list. Do you think Rich would want to hurt you?”

“No.”

“Then why would he want to be with you, unless he was certain about his feelings and fairly sure of yours?”

“Because he’s a dumbass,” laughed Willow.

“We both know that’s not true,” smiled Mark.

“I know, but it’s fun to call him that. It’s like a pet name.”

“And who would give a pet name to another person?”

“OK, you got me! A lover would. But as much as I love him, I know I’m not good enough for him.”

“You should let him be the judge of that,” stated Mark as he drove the last nail into Willow’s coffin of doubt. The casket refused to be covered with dirt, however.

At that point Willow did something that until recently had never happened. She cried.“But what if I’m terrible in bed! I have been with three different guys and only did it with each of them just once.”

“Was it because of you or them?”

“I don’t remember. It was so long ago.” smiled Willow between her tears. “Why am I telling you all of this? I’m not sure who is a tougher interview, you or my brother’s girlfriend.”

“Definitely me. I taught Wendy everything she knows,” smiled Mark.

Willow laughed and then continued to cry.

“Do you want some help?” asked Mark.

Willow nodded and Mark walked to the door and opened it. Marie walked into the room and she and Mark walked over to Willow. “I need for you to trust me,” stated Mark.

“OK,” said Willow as she noticed the woman holding something in her hand.

“Hello Willow. My name is Marie and I’m going to be Mark’s stepmother,” she smiled.

“Hello Marie,” said Willow quietly.

“I’m going to put this necklace on you. It’s a symbol of confidence. It will help you make the right decision and will help you to carry out the necessary actions, OK?”

“I guess so,” she said as she felt strangely calm as Mark was rubbing her arm soothingly.

Once the necklace was around her neck, Willow’s mind began to haze over. When Mark saw a dead look in her eyes, he leaned over and kissed her deeply.

Mark then heard a voice in his mind. “Hello my wonderful old Master!” exclaimed Jill.

“Hi Jill! So do you know what to do with this vessel?”

“Yes, Old Master. Marie explained to me through Ellen,” said the Jiliad cheerfully.

“Please don’t overdo the adoration or lust, OK?”

“Just a little, right?”

“Just normal programming, except obviously not for my father. She’s for Rich. The vessel will tell you who he is,” replied Mark.

“I understand Old Master. You can trust me now, you know that?” said Jill.

“I do Jill. You have been very helpful to me recently and I owe you a great deal. Thank you for helping these people. They belong together.”

“Anytime, Old Master, so long as my new Master does not object.”

“He better not. I’m his son,” said Mark.

“I will be releasing the mind of this vessel so she will begin to remember. You should probably break the link. Farewell Old Master.”

“Bye Jill. I’m sure we will talk again.”

“I do hope so former Master”, said Jill as Mark broke the link.

The Jiliad’s new vessel would be ready to carry out its mission. As she began to work on Willow’s mind, something troubled the Jiliad. Something she had sensed after changing to her new Master. Eventually with the help of Ellen and from going back to Fairly, Nebraska, Jill would find out the mystery that for now she pushed to the back of her mind.

Mark walked out of the conservatory alone. He wanted to see how his fiancée was dealing with Rich and the emotional baggage of the break up, so he walked toward the study. When got there, he heard laughing and he opened the door and then saw that Trish and Rich were the source of the laughter.

“Speak of the devil,” said Trish.

“I guess I’m pretty evil,” laughed Mark.

“That’s not what I’ve heard,” smiled Rich.

“When I see you, part of me feels that way,” said Mark quietly.

“Trish, can I speak to Mark in private?” asked Rich.

“Sure,” as she hugged Rich and then kissed Mark on the cheek and walked out of the study.

“Mark, I think that you should know that I’m not mad at you or Trish. On the contrary, I’m happy for you both,” said Rich.

“I’m glad to hear that. The one sore spot of Trish and me is that you were the collateral damage of the great ‘will they or won’t they story of Mark and Trish’.”

“I also hear that you are working on Willow for me,” laughed Rich.

“She’s a stubborn girl, but we’ve made some progress,” smiled Mark.

“So I hear that you’re a ‘husker’.”

“Yep. Born and bred,” said Mark proudly.

“Me too,” said Rich.

“I know,” said Mark.

“Did Trish tell you?” asked Rich.

“Nope. I’m just a sports fan, who sadly watched you pick BC over Nebraska,” laughed Mark.

“Yeah, that wasn’t an easy decision.”

“It should have been. Who was the last Cornhusker QB to star in the NFL?”

“Busted,” smiled Rich. “Still, I wanted to play for Nebraska. In the end, BC was just too good of an opportunity.”

“Well for what it’s worth, you’ve done your home state proud. You’re having a whale of a year,” said Mark.

“Where are you from Mark?”

“Fairly.”

“I know where that is. I’m from...” started Rich.

“Shelton.”

“Yeah, that’s right.”

“I know that because we lost you guys the State semis my senior year.”

“Football?”

“Nope B-Ball.”

“Did you play?”

“Yeah, I was the last kid off the bench. I did get into the game late and made a couple of threes, but by then it was too late.”

“That’s funny. If we had played the year before, you would have been playing against me.”

“Yeah, I heard you played B-Ball too.”

“I was OK. I could play, but not like I can play Football.” said Rich. “So Mark. Everybody is trying to give me advice on what I should do next year. As a guy who follows sports, what do you think?”

“You mean turn pro or come back for your last year of eligibility?”

“Yeah.”

Mark thought for a few seconds. “I think a lot of it depends on what you want to do. I know that seems obvious, but in the end, that is all that really matters.”

“I’m torn.”

“Then I think you need to look at how well you played this year and your skill set. You’ve had an outstanding year. You are among the leading passers in the nation, and while you’ll probably lose the Heisman to that kid from Florida, you are a much better pro prospect than he is. The only worry that I would have would be that you’ve only had one year in the spotlight.”

“And you think that might trouble some scouts?”

“Yeah. But that doesn’t mean that you won’t succeed in the NFL. It just may affect where you’re picked in the draft. Still you have an NFL arm, not like Favre, but from everything I’ve seen, you can make all the throws and you have good pocket presence,” said Mark.

“Are you a scout?” marveled Rich.

“No, just a geek,” laughed Mark and Rich joined in laughing. “Seriously, you’ll need to assess your performance in whatever bowl game you guys make. You still have an outside shot at the National Title game, but the bigger the spotlight, the more you will look like an NFL QB if you play well.”

“Thanks Mark. That’s good advice.”

“I’m honored you think so,” said Mark. “Now I have some news concerning the woman that you really love. I expect her any minute.”

“Willow’s coming in here?”

“Yes. It’s important to understand that I think she’s made a breakthrough concerning her feelings for you. But I think you should…”

“Go slow?” asked Rich.

“No. According to Jeff, with Willow you have to take what she is prepared to give you, even if it may seem out of character. Just go with your instincts. Once Willow takes her relationship to the next level, she will stay there, but you can’t give her any reason to doubt your interest, or she may never be ready to try again.”

“And Jeff is OK with this…”

“Fuck Jeff!” said a voice from the doorway.

“Ah, Willow, right on time,” smiled Mark.

“Mark, can you show me and Rich somewhere a little more private to talk?” asked Willow’s mouth.

“Sure,” as Mark led Rich and Willow upstairs to one of the unused bedrooms.

“I’ll leave you two to talk,” said Mark as he winked at Rich.

“So Will, what do you…” started Rich.

Willow’s mouth silenced Rich with a passionate kiss and Rich’s mind started to haze over. Willow was in another world. She had been so stupid about Rich. She had over-intellectualized the whole thing. Mark and everyone else was right. Now Rich was kissing her back. She then saw her hand moved down to Rich’s pants and she undid his fly. I can’t believe I’m doing this said Willow to herself. Rich wasn’t stopping her, in fact it seemed like he was trying to pull down her jeans. She couldn’t believe how horny she was. It had never felt like this any of the other times she had sex. Now they both had worked their jeans off. Willow broke the kiss and lifted off her BC sweatshirt. Now she was only in her underwear. Rich began to take off his shirt when his mind started to become lucid. When he stopped, Willow quickly pulled it over his head.

“Will!” said Rich with a mix of confusion, lust and wonder.

The Jiliad maneuvered Willow’s body next to Rich and began to kiss him again. Within seconds Rich worked off his boxers and kicked off his shoes, as Willow’s hand had loosened the laces Then she pulled off his socks, before helping him with the jeans and boxers that were pooled around his ankles. Then Willow’s body climbed on top of Rich as the Jiliad unfastened Willow’s bra and her beautiful breasts spilled out into Rich’s face as he helped her to remove her panties. Soon Willow was completely naked save the beautiful amulet necklace with an amber stone around her neck. Rich began to suck on her right nipple and Willow moaned. Willow’s hand then found Rich’s cock and began to rub it on her drenched pussy.

Willow felt like she was in one of her fantasies about Rich, but she knew that this time it was really happening. She also knew for some reason, she had zero control. A very small part of her that was still afraid began to internally scream. That small part was completely wiped out when she felt the head of Rich’s cock split her lips and slowly penetrate her pussy, before her pussy sunk to the root.

She had been an idiot. She had always loved Rich and now believed that he had always felt the same way. She previously did not think of herself as desirable, but now she realized that she would be everything Rich would need. A friend, a lover, a protector, a wife… when she got to “wife” she felt her love and lust rise. She could not imagine being without Rich for another minute. When they got back to BC, they would move in together and they would do this every night.

Rich gasped, as he saw Willow ride him. While he didn’t sleep around a lot, he had been in a number of relationships where sex was involved. It had been nothing like this. He remembered telling Will that she was as desirable as he needed. Now he changed his mind. She was the sexiest girl on the planet and she loved him. She was his. No more hemming and hawing on her part, or blind idiocy on his part. She would be everything he would ever need and he would give her everything she would ever need. His love for her began to overwhelm him as he felt his passion take him further than it ever had before. He began to saw up into Willow’s pussy at a faster pace as his lust was beginning to push him to the brink.

Rich was pushing his hips up furiously as the Jiliad used Willow’s overheated pussy to catapult them closer to nirvana. Willow’s greedy vagina would not be denied. She did not want it to end, but the Jiliad knew that Rich was close so she bore down on him with everything she could. Soon she felt his body climax as his hot semen fired into her steamy depths. That was all Willow’s body could take as she allowed the first orgasm of her life to rip through her body mercilessly.

For a couple of minutes all three lovers basked in the glow of the greatest sexual act of their life and one of the best Jill had without a master’s involvement in some time. Jill decided to sit back and see what transpired as Willow began to take control of her body.

“That was amazing,” sighed Willow.

“Will, I love you!” smiled Rich.

“You better, after what we just did!” she laughed.

Rich looked into Willow’s eyes and he knew that he was seeing a miracle. There was such a thing as a “happy Willow”. Not only was it not a myth, but his love made it possible and her love allowed it to happen. Willow was wearing the dopiest, happiest expression he had ever seen, and his love for her doubled.

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me ever again!” said Rich.

“I love you, dumbass! Why would I ever want to be away from you?” smiled Willow. “You know, as far as this whole thing is concerned you were right about us. I was the dumbass. Do you forgive me?”

“On one condition.”

“What?”

“That you’ll you marry me!”

Willow was stunned. She knew he loved her and finally cleared the hurdle to accept his and her own feelings. They knew each other so well and were completely compatible as friends. Now they were amazing in bed together. They were meant to be together. Still, Willow hesitated. Rich would not be deterred as he pulled his Willow into a deeper embrace and kissed her deeply. While they were still kissing, the Jiliad felt Rich’s still embedded member beginning to get hard.

“Round two,” Jill said to herself and laughed as she felt Rich’s body roll on top of Willow as he began to saw into her again.

Willow was getting horny again. She couldn’t believe it, but she knew what Rich wanted to hear. She knew what she wanted to say. She knew what had to be said.

“Yes!” cried Willow.

“Yes?” moaned Rich.

“I want to be your wife!” grunted Willow.

“You do?”

“Uh huh. As long as we get to do this all the time, promise?” asked Willow.

“I promise!” he said before his mouth found hers.

Mark and Trish were in their special room getting dressed in their costumes. Mark was wearing a ten gallon hat, boots with spurs and a neckerchief. Trish wore a sexy cat outfit with ears on the hood and a tail above the butt of the suit.

“Do I get to play with your little pussy?” smiled Mark.

“Only if I get to ride your stallion, cowboy.” smiled Trish.

They heard some noises across the hall. “Speaking of riding, how many times is that?” asked Mark.

“If I’m counting right, that would be three,” laughed Trish “I don’t know about you, but right now I’m feeling a lot better about myself,” laughed Trish.

“Me too, my love,” smiled Mark.

Wendy had just changed into her princess costume and Jeff had borrowed some faux chain mail. “You look amazing!” exclaimed Jeff.

“How is my handsome knight and loyal subject this fine evening” said Wendy.

“Beholding a vision that I thought I would never see again,” smiled Jeff.

“Prithee, good sir knight, you will always be in my service and I will always be in you debt,” laughed Wendy as she could not keep a straight face and she ran into his arms and they embraced and kissed.

“So much for courtly love,” said Jeff in between kisses.

“I would much to prefer being ravaged, my love.”

“That won’t happen for some time, but when you’re ready and if I am lucky enough to still have your affection, I would be honored to ravage you.”

“Such a gentleman,” laughed Wendy.

Some of the other costumes were beginning to make an appearance. Marcus and Angie went as Cleopatra and Marc Antony. Kelly was a bunny, Sarah dressed as Florence Nightingale. Monique as a more modern nurse.

In contrast to what was going on at Elsie’s, there was not so much gaiety in the hospital. Pete had come by and picked up Alexis, Sarah and Kimmy earlier. Josie was in the process of negotiating an overnight stay. Jason lay there feeling kind of foolish, but also feeling lucky to have such a wonderful family. Mark had referred to the group as his family. Sweet Alexis had been stroking his brow and then Sweet Sarah took over. Then Kimmy, he was shocked at his sister’s affection, but he knew all was right in the world when he saw Kimmy and Josie hug. Kimmy liked Josie now. Maybe even one day she would like Josie as much as she liked Alexis. For now he wasn’t going to push his luck, as far as he had earlier pushed it.

Josie walked back into the room smiling. “Finally I’ve got you to myself and all night.”

“I wish I could be better company and better looking, I must be a mess.”

Josie looked at Jason. His black eye was swelling up, his lip bloodied and his face bruised and scratched, but she did not really see any of it. “You’ll always be my handsome Master,” smiled Josie.

“And you will always be my beautiful Josie,” he grimaced as he smiled.

“Don’t worry baby. I know how you feel about me.”

“From what I understand, you almost killed Jeremy Whitman,” said Jason.

“Death would be too good for him. I want him to suffer,” said an angry Josie.

“Remind me to never get you mad,” laughed Jason as he winced.

“You’re my man, my master, lover and friend. I’ll always fight for you.”

“That’s good because I’m giving up fighting. One of us will need to take care of us,” said Jason jokingly.

“How do you feel, baby?”

“Considering what I went through, pretty well. No broken bones believe it or not. My ribs are pretty bruised, as is most of my body. I have a fairly mild concussion, considering the shots I took to the head. I’m sure Mark had something to do with some of my recovery.

“You mean…” said Josie as she folded her arms and blinked like Barbara Eden’s genie.

“Yeah,” Jason laughed because Josie used that pose whenever Mark did something supernatural. Not only did it fit her “Jeannie personae”, but it was accurate. “The doctors saw evidence of internal bleeding that healed itself. They also believe that my spleen had been ruptured, but it healed too. While these kind of things are not unprecedented, I was told I was quite lucky,” said Jason, as he winced a little more.

“Don’t talk, my love. Save your strength to heal up so I can really break you down later,” said Josie with a sexy little wiggle.

Jason smiled. He knew it was going to hurt before he did it, but how could he not smile at his sweet Josie? “If you are going to look at me like that and say those things, you better believe I’m going to get better,” said Jason.

Josie walked over and stroked and kissed his head and Jason closed his eyes. Between the exhausting and painful day and the pain medication, Jason drifted off hoping to dream about his sweet Josie.

The party was quite a success. Amber Lynn showed up in a Marie Antoinette costume. Alexis was in a female devil costume and Karen as Catwoman. Amy, Fern and Liz caused quite a stir when they showed up looking like the strippers they were pretending to be. Even Bill and Elsie participated wearing homemade pirate costumes. Finally Tessa and Sonia showed up wearing their normal clothes. Trish walked up to her coaches and said “What are you guys going as?”

“Lesbians!” laughed Tessa.

About nine, Willow and Rich came down the stairs hand in hand. Jeff and Wendy immediately ran over to the couple. “Are you guys OK?” asked Jeff. Willow blushed.

“Yes we are more than OK!” smiled Rich.

“Will?”

Willow smiled. Jeff thought to himself, it exists, the “happy Willow” stage really did exist. “Hello Jeffrey, my dear brother, I would like you to meet my fiancée, Richard Kiley.”

“I’ve already met Rich,” said Jeff as Wendy punched him in the arm, with a look of mixed exasperation and excitement. Jeff got it. “Oh my God! You guys are getting married?” asked Jeff.

“That’s usually what someone means when they introduce someone as their fiancée,” laughed Wendy.

“We just wanted to thank you guys and Mark and Trish,” said Rich.

“I know I was mad at you bro, but I was being the goofball this time. You guys finally got me to see that I was being silly about the whole thing,” smiled Willow.

Mark and Trish saw Rich, Willow, Jeff and Wendy talking. They walked over to the group. “So, my guess is that you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend,” smiled Mark.

“Nope,” said Rich.

“What?” asked a surprised Trish.

“We’re engaged!” screamed Willow.

Immediately congratulatory hugs were given and Rich and Willow appeared to save their biggest for Mark. “Buddy, you’ve helped make me the happiest guy in the world! Whatever you need, you got it!”

“Mark, you helped me see the light! You are an amazing guy and Trish is one lucky girl,” beamed Willow.

Trish smiled as she knew that most of the other women were just as lucky as her. “I’m so happy for you guys,” said Trish.

Mark smiled because he figured Jill did a little extra curricular programming. Still, he planned to take Rich up on his offer. Mark had an injured friend in the hospital that was looking forward to meeting Rich. Hopefully he would be bringing Rich to visit Jason in the morning. That should pick up Jason’s spirits.