The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Wendy and Jeff become a couple, as she finally see the folly in her position and calls Jeff up to ask him to be her boyfriend.

Mark and Trish say goodbye to Wendy, as she returns to Boston with her Mom and Dad. Mark and Trish take Bill and Marie back to Smithville. Due to her discomfort at their changing relationship, Willow avoids Rich for about twenty-four hours, until a heartfelt phone message from him draws her to him. A wild coupling with Tessa causes Mark to understand that he can strongly broadcast his feelings. Tessa becomes so overwhelmed with passion that she blacks out when they are done.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 22 Thursday and Friday

The next two days were relatively uneventful for the people in Mark’s life, although there were a few exceptions. At Sanders, classes were attended and practices were held. In Boston, Willow and Rich seemed to find their old footing as they ate meals together and joked as they always did. Every once in a while there was an awkward silence. In Willow’s mind this was part of getting back to being “just friends”, not that they were really anything else. In Rich’s mind the silence represented the things that they needed to say to each other, to take their relationship to the next level.

Wendy went back to her classes a transformed woman. She had an air of confidence that her teachers seemed to notice as she volunteered more in class. She even auditioned for a trumpet solo in Jazz Band. While she missed Jeff, they called each other several times a day, so she knew she was in his thoughts as much as he was in hers. She was glad that she followed her heart on the trip back to Concord. She smiled as she made her way to her next class.

Jason continued to practice like a demon at his new position. He continued to work with Rondell, who was showing great improvement. Joe sat in the bleachers as he was ten minutes early for practice. He saw Jason snapping the ball to see how quick Rondell could get off the line of scrimmage at the snap. “Even my own roommate is betraying me,” thought Joe. Still Joe smiled. His plan was ready. He had lied to his confederates who thought he just planned to rough up Jason. In reality, Joe wanted to maim him and end his Sanders career. Jason would be very sorry for what he did to him, he thought. Yes, Saturday night would be an interesting night for a lot of people on the Sanders Campus. Joe would not be an exception.

The highlight of Thursday was the shoot around after the basketball players left the gym. Marcus hung back as he saw Mark, Trish, Alexis, Angie, Kimmy, Pete and Jeff walking in, all dressed to play. After a few minutes, Jason walked in. He was surprised that the girls were there. He also looked at his sister, who when he caught her eye, turned her head to look away from him. “If I had known this was a mixed event, I would have brought Josie.”

“Call her,” smiled Mark.

“Also, I guess we can’t have that fun we were talking about with Kimmy and Josie here,” sighed Jason.

“Well, we kept him worried for long enough, I think you should let him off the hook. It will make you look good in front of your sister.”

“You still haven’t told Kimmy about me, have you?”

“Nope. I figured that you should be able to say your piece. But just to let you know, we are there for you if you need us,” said Mark.

In less than five minutes, Josie came running in, excited, as her dorm was fairly close to the gym. Still she must have torn off her clothes, quickly changed and sprinted to have gotten here that quickly.

“Before we start playing, Jason wants to say something to Kimmy,” said Mark.

“I really don’t want to talk to him,” said Kimmy.

“Kimmy, hear him out,” smiled Alexis.

“OK, but only for you, Alexis. You are such an idiot, Jason. You had a sweet girl like Alexis and now you are hanging out with that slut!” she hissed, pointing to Josie.

Jason felt his anger grow. While Kimmy was right about Alexis, she was completely wrong about Josie. He managed to control his anger, but when he saw his love looking at the ground in shame, he walked over to put his arms around her.

“Kimmy, that is a pretty nasty thing to say about two of my best friends!” exclaimed Alexis.

“Jason and her?” asked a confused Kimmy.

“Yes. Jason has more than made amends to me! He is finally the sweet and caring guy I knew he was capable of being. Josie has become one of the kindest and sweetest people I know too!” defended Alexis.

“But what about you..” started Kimmy before Mark cut her off.

“Alexis is fine, happy and fulfilled both emotionally and physically,” said Mark as he winked at Alexis and put his arm around her shoulder and Alexis put her arm around his waist and smiled.

Kimmy was shocked at both what she had heard and had seen. First of all, her selfish, asshole of a brother was a nice guy and that slut Josie was a sweetheart. Now Mark and Alexis were all over each other like they were lovers and his fiancée was standing right there looking happy. “How is any of this possible?” asked Kimmy.

“It just is,” smiled Trish as she walked around Mark and made an Alexis sandwich. Alexis just grinned from ear to ear.

Pete looked at Mark and he nodded. “I’ll explain everything to you later, Kimmy,” said Pete quietly.

“Kimmy, I know that you and I have not been getting along lately. I’ll admit that it is mostly my fault,” stated Jason calmly.

“That’s big of you,” said Kimmy sarcastically.

“OK, if you want it to be my entire fault, then it is. I’m not afraid to admit that I’ve made some screwed up decisions lately, but I see that now and I’m changing for the better. Mark has helped me see that.”

“What about her?” said Kimmy pointing to Josie who was still looking at her feet.

“Being with Josie is probably the best decision he’s ever made,” said Jeff. When Josie heard Jeff of all people say that, she started to cry, but her mouth turned upward into a smile.

“Jeff, I heard about everything she did to you from Pete…” started Kimmy.

“Pete?” interrupted Jason as Pete looked on with some fear.

“We’re not talking about me right now!” snapped Kimmy.

“Look Kimmy, Josie has changed. I’m not sure if it was Jason or something else, but she had been nothing but sweet to me since Tuesday night. As far as your brother, I don’t know if you have heard, but Jason bailed Wendy and I out yesterday as someone who had been bullying me since last year was hurting Wendy,” admitted Jeff.

“You did that for them?” asked Kimmy quietly to her brother.

“When your friends are in trouble, you help them,” replied Jason.

Kimmy knew that something in her brother had changed. She remembered back in High School when he used to stick up for her, even sometimes when she didn’t want him to. If Alexis has forgiven him, then she should too. “I’m sorry, Jay,” she said quietly as she walked over and hugged her brother. She turned to look at Josie who was still looking with downcast eyes. “Josie?” as she saw the auburn haired beauty look up, Kimmy saw the tears that Josie had been crying. “I’m sorry Josie, I didn’t know!” cried Kimmy as she hugged her new friend.

Josie was still crying, but despite her tears, her smile was bright. The love and support she was receiving from Jason as well as Alexis and from Jeff in particular, surprised her. Now she was happy that Kimmy had forgiven Jason and her. As she was his sister, she desperately wanted to be friends with the girl. “It’s OK Kimmy, I know I have a bad reputation to live down, but I’m really trying,” said Josie as she hugged Kimmy back.

Jason took the opportunity to walk over to Pete. Who looked on with some trepidation as he arrived. “OK, Pete I know you have reputation as a bit of a player. I know, because I did a little bit of that myself. As long as your playing days are over, you got me?”

“Yeah, but you have nothing to worry about. I love Kimmy and I would never hurt her.”

Jason put his arm around Pete’s shoulder. “Pete buddy, I’m all about redemption. I used to be an asshole, but I’m trying to be a better person. I’ll take you at your word about Kimmy, just as long as you understand that...”

“I know, Jason. I won’t give you any reason to kick my ass. Kimmy is the most amazing person I’ve ever met. She’s my soul mate.”

“OK, I get where this is going because I feel the same way about Josie. I just hope I’m not that annoying when I talk about it,” laughed Jason.

“So are we OK?” asked Pete.

“You bet, Hunter,” as he put his arm around Pete’s shoulder and dragged him over to Kimmy. “Hey sis, Pete and I have had my requisite chat, though I toned it down for your benefit.”

“So he didn’t threaten to kill you?” asked Kimmy suspiciously.

“Nope, just to kick my ass if I ever hurt you,” smiled Pete.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind that,” laughed Kimmy as she hugged her brother and then her future husband.

After that, a spirited game of basketball was played, with Angie and Marcus playing referees to avoid them from getting hurt. Jason and Trish played pretty carefully, by not playing Defense. This of course hurt Jason’s team as they lost to Mark’s squad. After that everyone drove to Elsie’s for pizza and then eventually to their respective dorms to do a little studying.

Jeff was a little wistful. He was happy that Wendy had called him out of the blue to ask him to be her boyfriend. He was looking forward to Saturday and seeing her again, but apprehensive about what was happening between Willow and Rich. If by magic, his cell phone rang and it was one of the three parties he was thinking of, though the least likely of that group.

“Hey Jeff,” said Rich’s voice.

“Hey Rich, what’s up?”

“I think I need to consult with a Willow expert.”

“Aren’t you one?” laughed Jeff.

“I thought I was, but I’ve seen some strange stuff from her lately.”

“OK, tell me what happened.”

Rich explained to Jeff about the change in their dynamic and what happened over the course of the last two days. “So, after Wendy and I hung up, you started to try to have a heart to heart with her about your feelings and hers?” asked Jeff.

“Yeah.”

“I bet that didn’t go well,” laughed Jeff. “Willow hates talking about feelings, especially when she is trying to avoid her own. What else happened?”

“She cried and then I kissed her on the cheek.”

“Wow! It takes a lot to make Will cry.”

“I know! I’ve never seen her cry until then,” stated Rich.

“OK, before I delve into my sister’s deep and dark secrets, I need to know your intentions concerning my sister and you must promise to never tell her that we talked.”

“OK, I promise. As far as Will, she’s my best friend. I also believe that I’m in love with her,” admitted Rich.

“Good enough. First of all, if Willow cried, she must feel very strongly about you. She has hinted to me that she loves you.”

“Then why is she acting the way she is?”

“Because she needs about a decade of psychotherapy,” laughed Jeff. “Seriously, when Willow makes up her mind about something, she is quite stubborn. After the kiss, what happened?”

“She went to her room and I didn’t see her for almost a whole day.”

“Classic Will. You were experiencing one of the four stages of Willow.” said Jeff.

“What?” asked Rich.

“Will has four different stages for how she deals with her life. The one you just described is ‘Intractable Willow’. The other three are ‘Normal Willow’, ‘Denying Willow’ and ‘Coping Willow’,” said Jeff.

“Isn’t there ‘Happy Willow’?” asked Rich

“I thought I saw it once, but it was just a myth,” said Jeff.

“I saw it once, and believe that it is possible,” said Rich while thinking about the day he moved back to the dorm and she jumped into his arms.

“I’m not sure of that. I will need to get some more evidence before I can validate that as an official ‘Will Stage’. So let me guess, she’s sneaking in and out of her room when you aren’t around?”

“Not anymore as of last night.”

“Really? I’ve never known Willow to leave the ‘intractable’ stage in anything less than three days! It takes a lot to get her there and almost even more to get her out! Last night, huh? I’m impressed! How did you do it?”

“I left her a voice message and she came over crying and apologizing last night.”

“Wow! Crying two days in a row! So, now what’s the problem?”

“She’s acting like the other night never happened.”

“Ah, she is in the ‘coping’ stage, with maybe a little ‘denying’ tossed in for good measure. My best guess is that she has stubbornly made up her mind and believes that you will just forget about being anything other than just friends.”

“Do you think that she might not really be in love with me and she just doesn’t want to hurt my feelings?”

“Not a chance. She loves you Rich. My best guess is that she’s afraid because it was easy to love you when you were just her friend. Now that you love her, it actually means that she has to open her heart. Willow has never cried over a guy before. She’s belittled them, cursed them and even rarely praised them. She’s never cried for one. She loves you. Now you just have to do something impossible.”

“What?”

“Get Willow to change her mind about something important. She’s practically never done that before.”

“Do I have a chance?”

“You’ve already done the impossible by making her cry over you, not only once, but twice. Just stick to your guns and don’t let her convince you otherwise. Are you sure you really love her?” asked Jeff.

“Now I know for sure. I can’t imagine ever being apart from her.”

“Well, if it’s any consolation, if you can get Willow, she’ll be yours forever. She hates change and she is emphatically loyal and committed to her relationships. Aside from being my sister, I love her because she’s one of my best friends,” admitted Jeff.

“I guess that’s true about our friendship. I’m her best friend and she’s mine. That hasn’t changed even when we weren’t seeing each other as much when I got hurt.”

“That really sounds like Will.”

“Jeff, why are you telling me all this? You might be taking a big chance if Will finds out we talked,” warned Rich.

“She’s my sister and I love her. I think you would be good for her and I want her to be happy.”

“So you believe in myths, after all?” laughed Rich.

“No, but I believe that love can make people change.”

“I wouldn’t want Will to change too much.”

“She won’t. Hopefully just enough for both of you to be happy,” said Jeff.

Mark and Trish were making love in his room, they were both about to cum when there was a knock at the door. “Ignore it… almost there!” moaned Trish.

“Me to… uh…” cried Mark as he fired into her depths.

“Uhhhhhhh!” cried out Trish as her climax claimed her too.

Outside the door Jeff heard the sounds of sex coming Mark’s room as he knocked and immediately wished he had not, so he walked back to his room. About five minutes later a he heard a knock on his door. When he opened the door, he saw Mark and Trish standing there. Mark was wearing a robe and Trish was wearing sweats and one of mark’s T-shirts. “OK, what?” said a mock frustrated Trish.

“How did you know it was me?” asked Jeff.

“Who else would be knocking at my door at 11:30 PM, except my RA?” said Mark.

“Yeah… sorry guys, I didn’t hear anything until I already knocked.”

“So what could be so important that you would knock this late?” asked Trish.

“I just got a call from Rich. I think we might need the ‘Hail Mary’ option.”

Back in Hill Hall, Amy was feeling kind of lonely. Mark and Trish were having a little fiancée time. Amber and Alexis were having a little roommate time. Sarah and Kelly were going at it down the hall. She heard Liz making plans with Monique. That left Fern, who was not answering her phone. The reason Fern was not answering was because she was in the middle of a three way at Elsie’s with Elsie and Sonia. Tessa and Karen were making love right next to them. Well, I guess you can’t get laid every night,” she laughed to herself.

About half an hour later there was a knock on Amy’s door. Amy had already gone to sleep, so she was a little groggy. When she opened the door, she saw Fern’s smiling face. “I got your six messages,” she giggled as Amy let her into the room. “Sorry babe, you lost your chance to get some of this. I’m too tired,” yawned Amy.

“Then I guess we will need to wake you up,” said Fern as she pulled her friend into a passionate kiss.

Amy moaned initially in protest, but then felt a wave of lust flow over her body and she began to kiss Fern with equal fervor. Amy worked Fern’s coat off as they kissed and then she pulled her friend down on the bed. Fern lifted off her shirt to reveal that she wasn’t wearing a bra and after breaking the kiss, Amy began to lick and then suck on her right nipple, while working on getting into Fern’s pants both literally and figuratively. Fern moaned in passion as Amy kept sucking and had managed to work Fern’s jeans over her hips. Then Fern used her legs and feet to remove them the rest of the way. Amy then pulled off Fern’s panties and began to rub her clit gently.

Fern was now building toward an orgasm, but she wasn’t doing anything for Amy yet, so she stopped the Asian beauty for a moment to pull off her nightshirt and was pleased to find that Amy was not wearing anything underneath. Then, they began to attack each other with zeal. There was something about Fern that really pushed Amy’s buttons. Fern was always attracted to Amy, but had been afraid of her before the Jiliad entered their lives. Now Fern was rubbing Amy’s pussy as Amy was rubbing Fern’s. Amy took Fern’s head and brought her mouth down on Fern’s hard, as they attacked each other. Soon their tongues were sparring passionately as their lust grew. Fern quickly broke the kiss and she and Amy adjusted themselves into a sixty-nine position. Fern ruthlessly sucked on Amy’s clitty as Amy was frenching Fern’s sex. Neither of them were going to last much longer. Amy’s aggression finally won out as Fern came hard on her lover’s mouth as her sweetness covered her friends face. Amy began to moan loudly. Fern’s orgasm had waned, so she began to lick Amy with renewed energy. Finally Amy began to shake and scream as she flooded sweet Fern’s face with her juices. Fern eventually moved up to Amy and they kissed sweetly for a few minutes, before they both fell asleep with Fern’s head lying on Amy’s shoulder as sleep took them.

The next morning Willow’s cell phone rang.

“Great… unknown,” she muttered to herself before answering.

“Hey Willow, I hope it is OK that I’m calling as I got your number from Jeff,” said the perky voice.

“I have a bone to pick with you, Little Miss Perfect,” sneered Willow.

“Nice to talk to you, too,” laughed Wendy, not sure how to respond.

“Before I get to that, I hear that you called my brother out of the blue and asked him to be your boyfriend.”

“Yes, I couldn’t bear to leave without making sure he understood how I felt about him.”

“I still don’t see what you see in him.”

“You know very well what I see in him. He is a handsome and sweet boy, he’s smart and he makes me laugh,” said Wendy firmly.

“You could have your choice of practically anybody you want.” said Willow.

“While I’m flattered that you think that, I don’t want anyone else. I want Jeff.”

“Well I just want you to know that I have seen my brother fall before, but I’ve never seen him so head over heels with any girl, not even that twit Josie.”

“Willow, Josie’s changed.”

“I’ll believe it when I see it. I just want to make sure that you understand, that you better not hurt my brother, or you’ll have me to worry about.”

“Willow, Jeff and I promised that we’d always be honest with each other. I really care for Jeff.”

“OK, I’m convinced, at least for now. Now how about you telling my why in the world that you would tell Rich about that photo of me?”

“Because you embarrassed me in front of Jeff with your ‘Find a way to keep her’ line.”

“That’s all?”

“That wasn’t the real reason. Jeff and I think that you’re in love with him.”

“That’s ridiculous. Rich is my best friend and now the poor boy has been deluded into thinking that he loves me.”

“Willow, I don’t really hear a denial. Tell me that you are not in love with Rich and I’ll believe it.”

“That’s not the point. Rich for some unknown reason believes he’s in love with me, and he’s not,” said Willow.

“First of all, Willow, the reason he might love you is not unknown. It’s obvious to everybody but you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s face it. You’re a keeper Willow Meyer. The problem is that you just can’t accept it.”

“Me a keeper? Maybe a ‘crypt keeper’,” said Willow.

Wendy couldn’t help but laugh, but she continued. “We both know that’s not true. You are a beautiful, smart and talented young woman and any guy would be lucky to get you.”

“I’m not beautiful. That damn picture was taken with me dressed and made up just right under very favorable lighting. I could never look that good again. Now Rich thinks he loves me because he has fallen in love with a picture, a look that I couldn’t possibly duplicate.”

“You are forgetting one major thing.” said Wendy.

“What, Miss Argumentative?” countered Willow.

“You are Rich’s best friend and he’s yours. You already love each other. You are both attracted to each other.”

“Well I guess he’s OK,” said Willow.

“Yeah, right. We both know he’s more than OK. And for the record so are you.”

“How do you know so much about me, we’ve only talked a few times on the phone.”

“I have it on very good authority that you are amazing.”

“Jeff?”

“He didn’t want you to know that he told me, but he thinks you’re amazing and because of Jeff and from what I’ve heard and felt, so do I,” said Wendy.

“But I’m not good enough for Rich,” moaned Willow as her defenses were crumbling, she finally revealed a little more of what she was thinking.

“Willow, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to him!”

For a moment Willow was speechless. This girl was dangerous, so she knew that she had to resort to powering through the argument. “Look Wendy, bottom line, Rich is not in love with me. Hell, sometimes I don’t even think he likes me and I’m not sure I like him either. We put up with each other because we are always there for each other.”

“We both know that there is a lot more to your feelings for each other than that.”

“Maybe my feelings, but not his.”

“Why do you think he is telling you that he loves you?”

“I don’t know, maybe he got hit in the head with a brick or got concussed by a blitzing Linebacker.”

“Here’s a novel idea, maybe he is telling you that he loves you, because he really loves you.”

“Wendy, can’t we just agree to disagree. I’m getting a headache.”

“I usually don’t give up that easily, but for you I’ll make an exception. I was thinking, I’d love to go to the game and see it with you. That way, we could all leave right from the game. Do you know if tickets are still available?”

“I’m sure that Rich can get an extra ticket. He usually gets mine on Friday, before Saturday games.”

“Great! I can’t wait!”

“Wendy, you have to promise me something. Please promise me that you won’t talk to Rich about me.”

“OK,” smiled Wendy.

“OK, you gave up way too easily. Why?”

“Because, my dear Willow, it was MY job to talk to YOU.”

“What?”

“Bye Willow.”

As she and Wendy disconnected she realized what Wendy meant. “I’m going to kill my brother!” raged Willow to herself.

Back at Sanders, the highlight of the morning was in Business Ethics class. Professor Alderson split the class up in groups for a quick case study and Mark, Jason, Alexis and Sarah, by virtue of the fact that they were sitting together made up one of five groups. Each group was given twenty-five minutes to prepare a presentation based upon their case. The four of them just clicked. Everyone addressed salient points and at the end, the smiling quartet was done in just fifteen minutes, taking the last ten to decide who wanted to present the different parts of the presentation. As they presented, Professor Alderson seemed quite impressed. After class he asked them to stay for a moment. As most of his praise seemed to be aimed at Mark, Mark made sure that he gave the credit where it was due.

“Jason, Sarah and Alexis had an equal part of the preparation for our presentation, and did a great job presenting their parts,” commended Mark.

Jason smiled. Mark had mentioned his name first. He then began to berate himself as he realized that he was having his first “man crush” on somebody he actually knew.

After eating lunch with the gang, Jason went on to his early practice session with Rondell.

“Hey 84, just a heads up. A friend of Joe’s showed up last night. The dude is one big, ugly, mountain man looking hillbilly. When I walked into the room after lunch they shut up really quickly. Again, man, watch your back!”

“Thanks 89, I got it covered,” said Jason.

“Alright. I also saw Joe talkin’ to Whitman and Hill last night at dinner. Again they got real quiet when I showed up.”

“Rondell, I can’t let that sack of shit get under my skin. I’ve got to focus on the game, as you should. You’ve had two good practices in a row, but Coach says that sometimes you’re still giving up on your routes and sometimes you are not coming back for the ball when 11 is scrambling. Line up, I want to show you how you can get the LB to bite on your move when you are coming back underneath,” said Jason as he continued to teach his protégé.

That night, the volleyball team had an away game at Trinity in Hartford. Elsie and Mark managed to ferry everyone who wanted to go. Sadly, both Marcus and Angie had basketball scrimmages and couldn’t make it. All of Mark’s mates were present as well as Bill, Marie, Pete and Kimmy. When they walked into the gym, they heard “Surprise”. It was Josie and Jason who came up unexpectedly in Jason’s car. Originally Jason begged off because of the big game tomorrow. But at the last minute, he changed his mind and grabbed Josie for their first road trip together.

Sanders won the first game, but lost a closely contested second game. The second game seemed to wear out the home team as Sanders won the third game decisively. As always Trish, Liz and Monique were the stars. On one amazing rally Trish blocked a shot, but the other team made a good get, followed by a better set and the kill looked impossible. Liz somehow anticipated where the ball was going and made a head long dive for a remarkable get that Monique chased down and then made a perfect set to Trish, who made a crushing kill. That play seemed to turn the tide in the third game as Trinity never recovered.

When they got back to Elsie’s they had a big celebration. Everyone seemed to be having a good time except for Jason. Mark saw this and walked over to his new friend.

“Hey bud, what’s up?” asked Mark.

“Nothing you need to worry about. I got it under control,” said Jason.

“Joe Turner?”

“Yeah,” said Jason.

“Hey bro, you know that you aren’t in this alone.”

“I’ve got to fight my own battles.”

“That’s fine, if it’s a fair battle. If not, we’ll be there.” said Mark.

“No disrespect Mark, but you haven’t seen the guys we are talking about here.”

“Actually I have. I noticed that Joe and Rondell had some huge guy with a beard staying in their room.”

“I forgot that you live on his floor,” laughed Jason.

“Jason, I know it doesn’t look like it, but I can handle my own in a fight. I had to learn how to put a beating on the bullies, so my dad taught me how to fight to defend myself.”

Jason smiled to himself. If he lived in Mark’s town, he would have been one of the bullies Mark would be defending himself against. “What an asshole I was,” thought Jason.

“Don’t forget about Winthrop too,” said Mark.

“Trish?” asked Jason.

“The girl is like a ninja. Marcus told me that she beat up three guys by herself,” said Mark.

Jason looked at Mark and smiled. The kid was really strong for a wiry guy. He also had guts. He had heard some of the rumors about Tricia’s martial arts skills too. Still, he didn’t want to get them and the others mixed up in this, so he tossed out a platitude. “If I need you, I promise I’ll call,” laughed Jason.

As Mark walked away, he decided that he was going to keep close tabs on Jason for the next couple of days. He had a feeling that something would happen. That feeling was right.

That night everyone stayed at Elsie’s. Josie and Jason took Mark and Tricia’s honeymoon suite, Pete and Kimmy got their own room. Marcus and Angie had come over and got a room and finally Bill and Marie still had their room.

Pete, Kimmy, Josie and Jason also got a firsthand look at Mark and his mate’s sleeping arrangements. “You’re all going to sleep in there?” asked Kimmy with a wide-eyed look.

“Why not?” smiled Elsie. “There’s plenty of room.”

“But…” started Kimmy.

“Don’t bother to try to figure it out, sis. It is what it is. As long as everybody’s happy,” said Jason.

“I’m happy, sweetheart,” said Josie as she leaned over and kissed her man.

“Me too,” admitted Pete.

“I’m happy too. I even know about you all from Pete. I guess knowing is different from seeing,” laughed Kimmy as everyone walked to their respective beds.

Pete and Kimmy walked into their room thinking the same thing. This would be the first time since they got together almost two weeks ago (not counting a quickie last week, when Kimmy snuck down to Pete’s room in the middle of the night last week). They knew that they had to keep their relationship a secret, due to Pete’s job, but they hungered for each other in a way that only they could understand.

“I can’t believe your brother is letting us do this,” smiled Pete.

“Me either, but I don’t care. It’s been more than a week baby and mama wants some action,” husked Kimmy as she began to remove her clothes.

“I’ve been thinking about this night too,” smiled Pete as he took Kimmy’s cue and began to remove his own clothes.

When Pete saw Kimmy naked he almost had a heart attack.

“You are so hot!” exclaimed Pete.

“You’re the only one I need to hear that from,” smiled Kimmy, as she walked over to Pete and began to kiss him.

They fell on to the queen sized bed together and began to grope at each other’s bodies. Kimmy went right for Pete’s cock. “Mmmm. I’ve missed this,” as she began to stroke Pete’s cock before going back to kissing him.

Pete made his way to Kimmy’s huge breasts. They were firm double D’s with healthy sized areolas and big nipples. “You love my big tits. I know you do,” she said coyly.

“I love the whole package,” moaned Pete as he went back to frenching with Kimmy.

“They like you too, you know. Especially this part of you,” said Kimmy mid-kiss as she gave his dick a squeeze.

“Are you asking for me to put here?” said Pete as he traced a line down the inside part of Kimmy’s left breast into the low valley in between her mountains.”

“Mm hm…” she moaned as she felt her lust rise.

Pete’s cock was already hard. Kimmy moved down his body and took it into her mouth for the first time. Pete moaned in lust, as Kimmy used her mouth to get his cock all slobbery. Pete then pulled her off and she lay on her back, as Pete straddled her stomach, before carefully sitting, while holding Kimmy’s sides. Pete then aimed his cock in between Kimmy’s tits and then Kimmy mashed them together as Pete sawed in between. He couldn’t believe how this flawless beauty was letting him tit fuck her.

I’m such a whore for my man, Kimmy thought. She remembered what her aunt said to her when Kimmy found one of her butt plugs when she was visiting. Kimmy was freaked. Her aunt handled the situation by camly saying “Once you have a man that you love. You can’t give him a reason to look anywhere else for anything. You need to be his wife, his lover, his mate, his mother, his best friend, his parenting partner and yes, his dirty whore.”

“But what about making love?” Kimmy asked.

“You still do that a lot, but there are times when he’ll want something a little more animalistic. In time, you may want it too. You have to be ready to do that.”

“And you like it?”

“I really like it now, but not so much at first,” her aunt admitted. “After a while, it was fun and it felt good for us to just use each other for raw sex and for me to do anything he wanted and some things I wanted to try that he agreed to.”

Kimmy was kind of grossed out at the time. She never believed that she could ever debase herself the way her aunt did. Now she was grateful to her for the wise advice. In her mind, Kimmy loved Pete more than any woman loved her man. She would learn to be the dirtiest whore for him. Nothing would be out of bounds. It felt so good feeling Pete’s cock between her tits. He sensed that he was close to cumming and he tried to pull out to dump on her breasts.

“No, baby! I want you to cum on my face. I really want you to do it!”

“No Kimmy! I love you too much to do that!”

“Please baby! Mark my face with your cum. Make me completely yours. I gave you my womb. Now I want to be your slutty whore!”

Pete was overwhelmed by lust and love for his future bride. He felt his orgasm arrive and his cock began to spurt cum all over Kimmy’s neck and face. When it was over, she cleaned her face and neck with her hands, making sure that some of him got into her mouth. She then wiped her face with her T-shirt. Kimmy then got off the bed and started walking toward the door.

“And where do you think you are going?” asked Pete

“To the bathroom to wash my face,” said Kimmy.

“Oh no you don’t!” said Pete as he jumped off the bed and pulled him into her arms and began to kiss her.

“But my face it’s..”

“It’s beautiful, just like the rest of you, inside and out.”

Pete then pulled Kimmy down to the bed and they collapsed into each other’s arms.

“I’m so lucky that you love me enough that you wanted me to do that,” smiled Pete.

“So, you’re lucky that I’m willing to be your whore?”

“No, I’m lucky that you love me that much. I don’t want you to be my whore. I just want you more than I’ve wanted anyone or anything in my entire life.”

“I’m guessing that there was an ‘I love you’ somewhere in there,” laughed Kimmy.

“There is an ‘I love you’ everywhere in ‘there’ and in me. I don’t know how it’s possible, but I love you more than it is possible to love anyone.”

“Not more than I love you,” laughed Kimmy.

“OK, we’ll call it even,” he laughed.

“Since I’m your whore, are you willing to be my ‘boy-toy?”

“Just wind me up and watch me go.”

“OK, then start licking,” smiled Kimmy as Pete’s head began to move south.

“Yes, my perfect loving whore and mistress,” he said as his tongue began to lick at her nether lips.