The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

As much as Mark and Monique like “The Twilight Zone”, they found something else that they like even better. Amy and Trish have an evening of love and passion. While in the cafeteria for breakfast, Jeff and Wendy encounter Joe Turner. Joe was a football player who had been bullying Jeff all freshman year. Despite being Jeff being his RA, Joe continues to bully him. Jason, who is in the cafeteria to go over a take home quiz, notices Joe pawing Wendy. Jason comes over and angrily confronts Joe. As Joe becomes a little rough with Wendy, Jeff fights his pacifistic nature and throws a punch with all his might knocking Joe down in the process. Before Joe can retaliate, Jason hauls him up, drags him to a nearby wall and jacks him up. Then Jason threatens Joe, telling him if he ever bother Jeff and Wendy, Jason would hurt him. Jeff and Wendy say goodbye to each other and she french kisses him. While on the road, she realizes that she had been a fool not allowing Jeff to ask her to be his girlfriend. She all and asks him. He happily agrees. Jason coaches Joe‘s roommate, Rondell, as he will need to replace him at Tight End. While angry at Jason, Rondell adopts a professional attitude. When he learns that Joe had lied to him, Rondell, quickly changes his impression of Jason. He understands that Jason was “looking out for his own” and he no longer harbors any ill feelings concerning the morning incident.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 21 The Intractable Willow

At BC, after practice Rich had hoped to meet up with Willow. Normally when she heard the door that separated their sections open, she would come out of her room and say hi and then they’d go to supper together. Today Willow didn’t come out, so he knocked on her door. No response. Maybe she left to eat without me he thought as he went back to his room feeling kind of blue. Willow had not answered the door this morning either, when he knocked. He and Willow at breakfast together every day. Now Willow was not to be found at dinner time. He couldn’t escape the feeling that maybe she was avoiding him.

On the other side of the door, Willow Meyer sat at her desk. She knew who was knocking. She knew that she was being childish by not answering, but she just could not face Rich yet. She needed one more day. Then maybe he would get the message and give up this silly notion that they should talk about last night, especially the kiss on the cheek he gave her. It was so out of character for them to kiss. Yes, hopefully they could just go back to the way things were before. Part of her knew that could never happen, but she was quite good at deluding herself when she needed to.

Rich had gone to the caf and when people saw him eating alone, several of his acquaintances came over and ate with him. As he was somewhat of a celebrity, there was usually some guy who wanted to hang with “The BC QB” just to drop Rich’s name as someone he ate with. As he looked at the table he saw about three people who probably met that description. There were also the pretty girls who wanted to hang out with him because of his future earning potential as a pro quarterback. While these girls were quite attractive, he knew that they didn’t know him and their reasons for wanting to be with them were about as shallow as the girls were.

When he was with Will, people usually left him alone. Willow made sure of that. She could be downright rude to people just to keep them away. She would always tell Rich that he shouldn’t let people take advantage of him. Now as he ate his cheeseburger, dealing with guys looking for his autograph and beautiful girls throwing themselves at him, he just signed his name a bunch of times and ignored the women. Most of all, he just felt sad.

After his lonely dinner at a crowed table, he went back to his dorm. Again, he went and knocked on Willow’s door and again he got no response. He sadly walked into his room and started working on revising his sports management thesis.

About an hour later, Willow’s cell rang. It was Rich. She ignored the call the way she had ignored his knocking and it went to voice mail. About five minutes later, she noticed that she had a voice message. She wrestled with whether or not to listen to it, but finally her curious nature couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Hey Will. It’s me. You have been strangely absent today. I even had to eat by myself tonight, which as you know means that I was surrounded by like fifty people who wanted my autograph or to marry me.”

Willow laughed as a tear ran down her cheek “Dumbass,” she murmured out loud.

“Hey, first of all I just want to know if you’re OK. Then I want to know if we’re OK.”

“No and No,” said Willow to the message.

I know that you may not want to talk about this, so please just let me do the talking. I just want you to know that I think you’re amazing. You have always been there for me, so it’s strange for me not to have you now when I need you the most.”

Willow started to cry.

“Will, I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t want more, but not having you at all is just too much. Right now I need my best friend, so I can tell her about the amazing girl that I’m in love with.”

Willow was bawling so loud that Rich could hear her on the other side of the wall. He wrestled with the idea of going over, but didn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable, so he waited.

Willow continued to listen to the message.

“I’m sorry if this is making you feel uncomfortable, but I never thought that I would have fallen in love with my Best Friend. I know in many ways I’m not good enough for you…”

“You’re perfect, I’m not,” she bawled to the message.

“…and for that reason, maybe we should just be friends, but I have to have you in my life! Not seeing you is making me nuts. I can’t concentrate on anything. I had a terrible practice today and got chewed out by my coach…”

Will was already dressed for bed even though it was only seven O’clock., but she felt her feet get off her bed, and she started walking toward the door with the cell phone still in her hand playing the message.

“I can’t go on like this much longer. I need to know that…

Willow opened her door and drew some stares from some of the girls down the hall for how she was dressed.

“… at least we’re still friends. I’m sorry if I...”

Willow opened the section separator door

“…did anything to ruin our…”

Willow stood by Rich’s door and knocked.

“… friendship. I just couldn’t forgive…”

Rich opened the door and saw Willow dressed in her pajamas with her cell phone to her ear.

“…myself””

“I’m sorry!” cried Willow as she threw her arms around Rich and he closed the door.

Life in Concord was a lot easier. Trish, Wendy and Mark arrived and enjoyed a wonderful dinner with the Winthrop’s and Bill and Marie. Wendy even got permission to go back to Sanders on Saturday for the Halloween party. His dad and Marie had originally planned to fly back to Nebraska, but Mark talked them into staying at least until after the party. Soon it was time for them to split up with the Winthrop’s minus Trish driving back to Boston, with the other four heading back to Smithville.

As hugs and kisses were given, Wendy gave Trish a big hug and then ran to Mark and did the same. She then kissed him on the cheek and whispered “Thank you for completely changing my life. You’re the best big brother in the whole world!” Mark hugged her back as he became overcome with emotion. He never had a sibling before, but now he had one and she was the sweetest girl on the face of the planet.

On the way home Bill, Elsie and Trish seemed to talk non-stop. All Mark could do was think of how much he was already missing Wendy. It wasn’t in a sexual way, but he adored her and part of him felt cheated at not being able to spend more time with her. Somehow Trish knew and then Mark remembered about the talking out loud thing. “Don’t worry babe, I’m missing her too,” she smiled.

“I just wish I could have spent more time getting to know her,” said Mark.

“How do you think I feel? I’m the idiot that could have been closer to her for the last two years,” sighed Trish.

“It was fun when she got all excited about asking Jeff to be her boyfriend,” laughed Mark.

“If only we could find a way to harness her enthusiasm, we could power most of the Northern Hemisphere,” laughed Trish.

“I was a little worried before, but I know that Jeff really cares about Wendy,” said Mark.

“I know too,” said Trish wistfully. “My little sister grew up overnight and I didn’t even see it.”

“Yes you did,” said Mark. “Wendy grew up when she realized that she was not an ugly little girl, but a beautiful woman, just like her big sister.”

“Well you need to be thanked for that,” she said as she leaned over and kissed Mark on the cheek.

“Is that all you got?” laughed Mark.

“Your driving. Besides your dad is in the back seat,” she said.

“And can hear everything you say,” laughed Bill.

“Don’t worry guys, Wendy will be OK,” said Marie.

“I know,” smiled Mark.

Back at BC, after the hug Jeff and Willow sat on his bed. Willow looked at the floor for about ten minutes and Rich did not know what to do. Eventually he had to say something. “So Will, I have to tell you about this great girl I met”

Will lifted her head ready to call Rich a dumbass, but then realized who Rich was talking about.

“Actually she’s a very close friend of mine.”

“Anyone I know?” she played along.

“I don’t think you know her as well as you should.”

“I want to get to know her, I’m just not sure I’m ready.”

“What?”

“To get to know her.”

“Why? She is amazing and she makes me laugh. She’s fiercely loyal and she will do practically anything to keep people off my back.”

Willow laughed.

“She’s also quite lovely. She has sweet and expressive, dark eyes which she hides behind her glasses. She is incredibly tender and sensitive which she hides under her sometimes gruff exterior. She is brilliant and gets me more than anyone I’ve ever met.”

“More than me?” asked Willow trying to trip him up.

“It’s a tie,” said Rich without missing a beat. “You know the most amazing thing about her?”

“No,” said Willow cautiously.

“She loves me for who I am inside.”

“Who wouldn’t?”

“You’d be surprised how many people want to date me or want to be my friend, because I’m a football player,” said Rich.

“You’re not just a football player, dumbass, you are going to be a star professional quarterback,” said Willow.

“I guess. There is one thing which is really frustrating me about this amazing girl.”

“What’s that?”

“She doesn’t realize how wonderful she is,” said Rich.

“To be honest Rich, I don’t think she’s good enough for you.”

“Why?”

“She’s a nobody. She’s not as wonderful as you think. She’s afraid that you’re going to find out and then she’s afraid that she’ll lose your friendship,” said Willow.

“First of all she is not a ‘nobody’, she is an ‘everythingbody’ because she means everything to me. She… I can’t play this game anymore. You’re my best friend, that will never change, but I know we are destined to be more.”

“How do you know that?” asked Willow.

“Because I need to see you every day. Because when I kissed you, just on the cheek, I felt like I stuck my finger in an electric socket. Because the person who you should marry needs to become your best friend, and I don’t want anyone else but you to be my best friend. You are lovely, you are sexy, your smile makes my heart melt…”

“OK, enough with this nauseating sweetness,” laughed Willow through her tears.

“If you only understood these things, I wouldn’t have to subject you to them.”

Willow sighed. The poor boy was smitten with her. Which was a bad thing because she had the biggest crush on him. At heart, Willow was a pessimist. She could not believe that Rich loved her. She also insisted that her feelings were a crush, though she was obviously wrong. Still, she was stubborn, probably the one of the few traits that Rich did not like in his Willow. Willow did not feel comfortable using the pronoun “I” in the conversation, so she went back to the game.

“Rich, my advice is to give this girl some time. She’s clearly not ready to accept the way you believe that you think… I mean the way you think about her. I get the feeling that she doesn’t feel worthy of your love and that you deserve a more accomplished and more beautiful girl than her.”

“She’s wrong. She’s incredibly accomplished in more important ways than the debutantes who throw themselves at me. She is a brilliant woman. She’s also beautiful and desirable in every way I need her to be.”

Willow blushed.

“I’ll tell you what, I will give her some time, because basically I don’t have a choice. But I’m worried that if this girl doesn’t realize how much I really love her now, then she never will, no matter how many times I try.”

Willow frowned and then smiled. The part of her that was scared was doing the smiling. Had Rich really given her an out? Would he eventually give up trying to convince her, she thought?

“Not that I’ll ever stop trying,” said Rich as if he was reading her mind. “Are we OK? I mean I can’t take another day like I just had.”

“Of course, dumbass. I’d never let a stupid little thing like love come between us,” she said carelessly.

Rich leaned over and hugged Willow. Rich knew that he could eventually convince her. He just needed time. Willow had no idea what the weekend trip had in store for her and how her life would drastically change.

Back at Sanders, Mark and Trish decided to stay at Elsie’s with Bill and Marie. After goodnight’s were said, Mark and Trish went into the Master bedroom. Tonight, it was rather empty, with only Mark, Trish, Karen, Elsie, Tessa and Sonia. First they all paired up with Mark and Karen, Trish and Tessa and Sonia and Elsie.

Mark looked at his high school girlfriend with awe. She had bravely made her way to Sanders with the slimmest of hopes at happiness. Now she was lowering her sweet pussy and Mark’s cock. Karen began to ride him, slowly at first and then she picked up speed and began to moan in lust. Mark’s face was a mask of lust as he thrust upward in order to drive more of his cock into her and then pull back for a deeper penetration. Karen’s pussy put up a good fight as it did not want to release Mark’s cock, as her muscles rippled around it. Then Karen began to ride at a blistering pace as Mark did his best to stop the beautiful girl from falling off him. Karen was close and Mark knew it. Her breath was very ragged and Mark felt his orgasm coming too. “Uhh.. Mark.!” she screamed out his name as her pussy muscles constricted around his cock. This set Mark off as he began to fire round after round of semen into her well fucked pussy. When it was over, Mark rolled Karen on her side and began to french her deeply. They looked into each other’s eyes and Karen felt a sense of warmth and belonging that she had longed for. Due to Mark’s magic, she had loved him in High School, now her love could be returned.

Mark then turned his head as he saw Tessa waiting for her turn with him and Trish dying to get her hands on Karen’s sweet form. Elsie and Sonia appeared to be made of sterner stuff as they had licked each other to one orgasm and were both building toward another.

As Mark separated from Karen, Trish eagerly dove in between Karen’s legs. Tessa smiled at Mark. “Am I ever happy to see you!” she groaned as his lips and tongue met hers and he tasted the sweetness of his fiancée in Tessa mouth. “I really need this,” she said as she took his cock in her hands and rubbed it as they kissed.

Mark looked at Tessa’s supple yet firm breasts. He remembered freshman year, when he had imagined what they looked like. When he had heard that Tessa was gay, he was disappointed for some reason. He knew he would never have a chance with her because she was a chestnut haired goddess, but just having that possibility completely removed made him a little wistful. Now her perfect breasts were not only on complete display, but they were his for the taking, and so he did. He began to massage her right breast.

“That feels so nice! Don’t ever stop,” moaned Tessa.

“I love your breasts!” moaned Mark as Tessa’s stimulation of his cock seemed to be doing the trick.

“They’re yours, you know,” moaned Tessa as she started to guide Mark’s cock into her drench, but tight channel.

“What about Sonia?” Mark groaned.

“They’re hers when you aren’t using them,” laughed Tessa as her laugh soon became a moan.

They started to fuck on their side. Mark and Tessa began to french as they engaged a nice, long and romantic fuck. “mmmm,” Tessa moaned into Mark’s mouth after a deep penetration. Tessa broke the kiss. “Have I told you that I loved you lately?” with the last two words coming out as sort of a groan.

“No,” Mark groaned back. “

Well I do!” groaned Tesssa.

“I love you too, Tessa!”

“I’d never thought I would love a man like I love you!”

That began to amp Mark’s lust as he began to drive deeper. Tessa’s own lust began to boil over as the look of lust in her eyes became evident as she took Mark’s head between her hands and kissed him deeply. That intense look and the kiss set Mark off as he came hard in her tight pussy, which set off Tessa’s impending mind blowing orgasm. Tessa’s eyes opened wide containing a wild look as she grabbed Mark’s head again and frenched him deeply shaking in lust and love. When it was over, Mark gently kissed Tessa lips. Tessa was spent as she had exerted every ounce of passion in her being. Mark was blown away. He had known that Tessa was quite athletic, but this was incredible. Mark began to think. Had he somehow projected his feelings on to Tessa subconsciously, he thought? He was shaken out of his reverie by Sonia. “You break it you buy it,” she smiled as she looked down at her unconscious lover next to Mark.

“I guess we kind of overdid it,” said Mark sheepishly

“Hope you saved some of that for me,” she grinned wantonly.

Mark rolled away from a sleeping Tessa and into the arms of her long time lover. Sonia’s mouth quickly found Mark’s and fairly soon he was driving his cock into his lesbian lover. It was a strange thought for him as he began to ejaculate into Sonia and she writhed in orgasm beneath him. Sonia still considered herself a lesbian. I guess I’m an honorary girl, he smiled to himself.

Back on Campus Jason had a tiring day. He went right from class to a one on one practice with Rondell, to regular practice, to an early evening appointment with his thesis advisor and finally to the snack bar to gain some much needed nourishment. He knew that when he walked through the door of his room, he would get a different kind of nourishment.

When he opened the door, he saw his beautiful Josie standing naked before him. “I am here for your pleasure or comfort, Master,” she intoned.

“I’m sorry baby, I’m sore and wiped out,” said Jason.

“Do not be sorry, Master. I can make you feel better.”

“Seriously Josie, I..”

“I’m not talking about sex, Master.”

Josie began to strip Jason and then told him to lie on his bed on his stomach. She then put on a robe and left the room for a few minutes and retuned with several hot towels. After stripping out of the robe, she put one of the hot towels on Jason’s back and he groaned. After which, she moved the towel further down his back and massaged his shoulders deeply. She then kissed all around his shoulders and then moved the towel down. While it felt wonderful, Jason felt uncomfortable having Josie do this. To him it seemed demeaning and he loved her too much to let her continue. “This is really nice, Josie, but you really don’t need to do…”

“Jason, my darling Master, I am doing this because I love you and you are in pain. I’m very good at this. Please let me make the man that I love feel better.”

“What did I do to deserve you, my love?”

Josie continued her technique as she answered Jason’s question. “You fucked the crap out of me, engaged in an evil scheme with me and then repented as I did. Master, you’re an amazing lover. That night before, you pushed my buttons like they never were pushed before. I always had a crush on you since last year when I was a freshman. When I started hooking up with football players, I always was hoping that you would notice me.”

Jason thought. Josie acted kind of a slutty her freshman year, although she seemed to taper off this year. She had briefly dated his teammate Jeremy Whitman, but he knew that he had dumped her last weekend. That was one of the reasons he decided to try to get into her pants. The fight with the Winthrop sisters gave him the entry point. As it turned out, he did not need one. Now Josie was different as he was. Now she was lovingly giving him an amazing massage and he was already feeling better. “That seems like another lifetime ago. That Josie and that Jason are gone forever. Now we are the people that we we’re always supposed to be,” said Jason as he sighed in contentment.

“I’m one lucky slave, Master,” said Josie.

“You’re one wonderful woman and my love. Not a slave.”

“Oh, silly Master, you don’t want to ruin my little fantasy. Do you?”

“No, I wouldn’t. As long as you know it’s just a fantasy.”

“Anything you say...” She paused before saying in exaggerated fashion “Master” as she giggled.

Jason laughed. He laughed so hard he almost hurt himself. As Josie began to massage his legs as she had done his back, Jason grabbed her arm and pulled her on to the bed and without warning, kissed her. When they came up for air, Josie seemed not to be so sure of herself. “I love you, my sweet girl,” as he looked deeply into her eyes. She did not say anything. She did not need to. The man that she loved had just called her sweet. For a moment she was transported back to a time when she really was a “sweet girl”, before her life soured after her parents’ divorce.

She had been a sweet girl. She loved her family, she went to Church regularly, She loved all the things that normal little girls love. Then it all came crashing down in 2002. Her mother’s infidelity to her father, her mother getting custody of her and then ignoring her when she wasn’t being pulled into her mother’s world of depravity. She was then “rescued” by her father who had remarried and had a small child with another on the way. Again, she was virtually ignored as her stepmother hated her and father was too busy between work, his new pregnant wife and their firstborn to give her the kind of love she needed. During all of this time, she felt her sweetness drain out her body agonizingly, drop by drop. By her sophomore year of high school, she began to experiment with alcohol and for her trouble she was gang date raped. She remembered when her last drop of sweetness left her body. When her own father yelled at her “Look at you! You’ve turned into a drunk slut, just like your mother!” on the very night she was raped. She hadn’t talked to him since. Instead Josie went to live with her maternal Grandmother and finished High School in Northern Vermont.

While Josie had a rough time, she did have some things going for her. First of all, she was a very bright girl. She barely applied herself and she still managed a 92 average. It would have been higher if she turned all her homework in. She also aced her SAT. and was a fantastic forward at Field Hockey. The other thing she had was money. Her Grandmother was a very frugal lady. Instead of spending the child support money that her parents sent to her, she paid for things out of her own pocket and banked the rest. After two and a half years, she had over $25,000.00 saved for Josie. Her grandmother had also saved her money and was able to contribute an additional $10,000.00. Counting her scholarship, this easily covered Josie’s first year at Sanders with some to spare. Her father out of guilt was paying for her sophomore year at Sanders. Then there was the other money. When Josie need money for sundries, she knew how to get it. Josie learned that she had a “fuckable body”. She also learned when she needed to act sweetly to get what she wanted or get down and dirty if she needed something big. Josie had learned how to manipulate people and not just through sex.

What Josie had lost between the ages of 13 to 15 was every drop of sweetness in her body. Deep inside, she had longed to be that little girl again, but her jaded nature and selfishness had made this an unlikely dream. Then a miracle happened. The other day she discovered an untapped source of sweetness: Jason, Mark, Amber and everyone else. Over the last two days she had gorged herself on the sweetness and love they had given her and she felt like she was almost thirteen, except the guy she was with was thinking she was nineteen.

Jason had started to fondle Josie’s breasts, but sensed that she was not into it. He could tell that maybe something he had said had caused her to become melancholy so he stopped and just started stroking her hair gently. “Josie, you seem kind of quiet. Are you OK?”

“You called me a sweet girl,” she sighed. “I guess I am a sweet girl now. I just haven’t heard anybody call me that in a long time.”.

“You are. Who else besides a sweet girl would give her boyfriend such an amazing massage and make him feel like new.”

“You mean you feel up to you know what?” asked Josie.

“Now that I’m feeling better I can, if you want to, but I’ll leave that up to you.”

“In a little while. Do you think we could just stay like this for a little longer?” asked Josie.

“Your wish is my command.” smiled Jason.

“Hey, that’s my line!” she complained.

“Let me borrow it. Just for now, OK?”

“OK, I guess this is nice just being here in your arms.”

“For me too, sweet Josie, for me too.”