The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Josie Garnier and Jason Martino conspired to engage in some intrigue against people close to Mark.

Both Trish and Mark cautioned Wendy and Jeff respectively to be careful concerning their new, yet fast moving relationship.

Trish finally got lucky with Liz.

To illustrate a point concerning Wendy, Mark told Jeff that he did not fall in love with Trish at first sight, as many believed. He truly realized that he loved her when she proved herself as the most important person in his life. A year previously, Mark had been angry at Trish, but her insistence to help him realize that he should see his dying mother and in the process causing her and her current boyfriend to break up, not only saved her friendship with Mark, but caused him to realize that despite everything, Trish was the one.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 12 What Evil Lurks?

Mark and Jeff saved a table and when the ladies came, they got into line. Mark pulled Trish over to the cereal bar which was currently unoccupied. “So I was telling Jeff about the time you nearly lost my friendship,” said Mark.

“Which time?” laughed Trish.

“Actually there was only one time,” said Mark seriously.

“Really? When?” asked Trish.

“About a few days after my father told me that my mom wanted to see me.” There was an uncomfortable pause and then Mark continued. “You had gone away to Pitt for two weekends in a row, and you were planning to go that weekend. You had been blowing me off a lot and I guess everything during the week had built up into just wanting to drop you as a friend.”

“That was the Thursday night I went to your room and you were crying,” said Trish.

“Yeah, not one of my finer moments, but it was one of yours. You know I wasn’t crying just because of my Mom, right?”

“You were crying over me too?”

“I was at war with myself over what to do about you. I was so frustrated and when you came over to hug me, I kept pushing you away.”

“But I was pretty stubborn not to let you,” remembered Trish.

“I know, finally you wore my anger and frustration out of me,” admitted Mark.

“You never told me that. I just assumed it was because of your Mom. Marcus told me about it and I just wanted to be there for you. I had no idea that our friendship was in any danger.”

“I kind of figured that.”

“Do you remember what I said after I broke up with Troy?” asked Trish.

“’You always come first, babe’.”

“It was true.”

“Then why all the other guys?” asked Mark.

“Why did you never ask me out?” answered Trish with another question.

Mark paused. Had he been dumb enough not to ask her out? Answer, yes. He reasoned in his mind that she knew how he felt about her, but the words were never really said. “I guess I never got around to doing that. Still you knew how I felt about you.”

“Yes I did. But I knew that like me, you were afraid of something. I was worried about messing up our friendship and about my family situation. You…” started Trish.

“… were afraid that you would say ‘no’,” said Mark finishing her thought.

There was a pause and a smile between the two. “Guess we don’t have to worry about that now,” laughed Trish.

“Anyway, I’m glad you came over that night and helped me with the issue involving my Mom. Otherwise, I would have dumped our friendship,” laughed Mark.

“You know that never would have worked.”

“What makes you so sure?”

“I never would have allowed you to dump our friendship,” stated Trish.

“Really?”

“All you would have done was force my hand, and then I would have had to ask you to be my boyfriend.”

“Pre-Jiliad?” asked Mark.

“Pre-Jiliad. Remember, I was afraid of messing up our friendship by asking you out. Still, if asking you out meant saving our friendship, I would have had to put those reservations aside.”

“Because I came first?”

“That’s what I said back then. Funny how things never really changed all that much,” laughed Trish.

“You know, I really knew I loved you when you hugged me when I came back from my seeing my Mom.”

“Looking back on it, I think I did when I saw you cry,” she smiled, as she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

Mark laughed as he finished getting his cereal. He realized that maybe despite what he had told Jeff earlier about Trish, she would have convinced him that she loved him, as he had loved her. He and Trish went back to the table.

When they got back to the table, Wendy and Jeff were talking a mile a minute making plans for later. Jeff had his exam and then he needed to polish up a paper and turn it in to his two O’clock Macro class. Then he would meet Wendy at the caf later or maybe go back to his room and order a pizza for them and Mark and Trish. Wendy also volunteered to get Jeff lunch and bring it back to his room so he would have more time to finish his paper. Mark and Trish put the kibosh on their dinner plans, saying that they wanted Wendy to get to visit with some of Tricia’s other friends and meet some new ones. Jeff of course was happy when he was told he could tag along.

The morning was busy for Wendy. Mark and Trish had introduced her to both Monique and Kimmy Martino, who were both in the same 9AM American History Survey course. They took Wendy to History and decided to split their schedule with Wendy going on with Monique to her Fine Arts Survey course at 11:00 and Kimmy taking her Bio lecture that afternoon. In between, Wendy picked up a sandwich for Jeff and hung out with him while he worked on his paper.

“So you aced the exam?” asked Wendy.

“I think I did pretty damn well considering the distraction I was dealing with yesterday.” laughed Jeff.

Wendy smiled brightly.

“Why the smile, beautiful?”

“I’ve never been a distraction before, at least in a good way.”

“Who said ‘in a good way’?” laughed Jeff.

“I can leave if you want,” pouted Wendy as she got up from sitting on Jeff’s bed.

“Please don’t!” exclaimed Jeff.

“I thought so,” said Wendy smugly.

“Thought what?”

“You can’t live without me,” laughed Wendy.

“You got me” admitted Jeff laughing. He sighed and went back to editing his paper and wondering how many mistakes he was missing.

By three PM, Mark was studying in his room. He had planned for everyone to go to Elsie’s house for pizza. When he said everyone, he even included Marcus and Angie This would mean that at least four people in the house wouldn’t be in love with him. It would also mean that Wendy could meet their family, but that she and Jeff could be somewhat insulated from the truth. Mark picked up his room phone.

“Hey Samuels. It’s Jason Martino.”

“Hey Jason, what’s up?” asked Mark.

“Do you have a minute? I need to talk to you about something involving Tricia’s sister. I think Josie Garnier is planning to do something to her.”

“How do you know?”

“I overheard your little dispute with her last night. Afterwards, I was sitting next to her table and I overheard her talking to some girls about ‘fixing her for stealing Jeff’.”

“Why did you take so long to say anything?” asked Mark suspiciously.

“Look Samuels, I was pretty pissed at you last week and to be honest, I’m still not happy. That being said, I’ve always liked Winthrop and I’d hate to see her kid sister get hurt. I also know that you and Alexis are good friends, and that maybe you might get her to return my calls.”

“I’ll talk to her.” lied Mark.

“Where is Wendy now?”

“She is with your sister in a bio lecture. It should be out in a few minutes.”

Jason was a bit surprised. He didn’t know that Kimmy knew Wendy or even Mark for that matter. Still, he might use this piece of knowledge to his advantage. “Well that settles it. I don’t want Kimmy mixed up in one of that bitch Josie’s little schemes,” lied Jason. “Look Samuels, I’m going to the Henderson Science Building in case she is involving people who could actually hurt Kimmy or Wendy. Can you help me?”

“I’m on my way,” Mark said as he disconnected.

“How did I do?” asked Jason.

“Perfect, but that ‘bitch’ comment hurt my feelings,” laughed Josie.

“Well aren’t you a bitch?”

“Good point.”

“So, Meyer is probably in his room. You got what you need to fuck with him?”

“Yeah, little Jeffy will never know what hit him. You ready to take your shot with Winthrop?”

“I’m sure she’ll be pissed when I tell her what happened at the Econ dinner between her fiancée and Alexis and Sarah. Hopefully she will either be sad or pissed enough to eventually let me fuck her.”

Josie sighed. I guess that is what guys have on their minds all the time. While she liked sex too, and she did it quite a lot, she always incorporated business with pleasure. Josie’s business was control and she would stoop, or do virtually anything to get as much as she could. Another part of her was feeling jealous, but she could not let that ever show.

Mark left his room and called Trish and told her about Jason’s call. He also told Trish that he had tried Wendy’s cell and couldn’t reach her as she probably had it turned off in the lecture. “Do you think Wendy or Kimmy could be in any serious trouble?” asked Trish.

“No. I think Jason is up to something, but I’m not sure what. Still, I’m curious and I also want to be safe just for sure, so I’ll go.”

“Be careful and call me if you need help. I can be at Henderson in a couple of minutes if I run.”

“Regardless of what happens with Jason, I think we need to find a way to bring him into the fold, even if it is just for Pete and Kimmy’s sake.”

“How are you going to accomplish this?”

“I’ve no idea,” admitted Mark.

“If Wendy isn’t in dire danger, send her back to the freshman dorm with Kimmy. I’ll have Monique take her to V-ball practice at 4:00 and I’ll meet up with them there. I‘ll stay here for now in case you need me.”

“OK, bye babe,” said Mark as he picked up his pace to Henderson.

“So little brother, you sound pretty happy,” said Willow Meyer’s voice.

“I guess it’s pretty obvious,” said Jeff.

“Tell me about her,” laughed Willow.

“What makes you so sure that it involves a girl?”

“You’re forgetting that I’ve known you all your life.”

“You don’t remember when I was born.”

“Sure I do.”

“You were only two,” complained Jeff.

“I was a precocious toddler. C’mon spill it kid brother.”

“OK. Her name is Wendy and she’s amazing. Her sister is my friend Mark’s fiancée.”

“Mark? He seemed so nice when I’ve talked to him. I was hoping you would finally introduce me to him when I come to visit next week. Now you tell me he’s engaged?” she said, with disappointment.

“Hey, you snooze you lose,” laughed Jeff. “Serious, sis, I had no idea that that were so serious.”

“Well at least one of us isn’t pining over somebody we can never have,” sighed Willow.

“Sis, you gotta stop this obsession with Rich. If you are sure he’s not into you, you’ve got to move on instead of rejecting my whole gender.”

“I’ve had a few dates.”

“How many second dates?” asked Jeff as he walked over to the fridge and grabbed a Coke.

Willow knew her brother’s concerns about her lack of a love life and her obsession with Rich Kiley. “Enough about me. I’m just happy that you’ve got that nasty chick Josie out of your system. Tell me about Wendy,” said Willow changing the subject.

“She’s a senior in High School, so we are really taking it slowly, but I can tell that she likes me. Anyway, she’s visiting Trish this week.”

“Trish?” asked Willow.

“That’s Mark’s fiancée.”

“Rich was dating a girl named Trish from another school.” said Willow.

“You’re so obsessed!” laughed Jeff as he drank a sip of his Coke.

“I guess so,” laughed Willow. Seriously bro, don’t get too attached to this girl. Since she is in high school, she probably won’t be going to Sanders next year.”

“Actually, you’re wrong, sis,” said Jeff.

“Oh, Jeff! I’m so happy for you!” exclaimed Willow.

“I just wish that you will be able to meet her. She’s going back Wednesday night. At least you will be able to meet Trish. That will give you an idea of what Wendy looks like.”

“You could always send me a photo from your cell phone… let me guess. You haven’t even got a picture of her yet.”

“I’m such an idiot! I’ll send you one later tonight when I can get a picture of us together.” Jeff heard a knock on the door. “This may be her now.”

When Jeff opened the door he saw Josie standing there. “No, it’s Josie.”

“Tell her to go away,” said Willow.

“I’ll do that and will call you back in a few,” said Jeff.

“Your new little friend?” asked Josie pointing at the cell phone as he disconnected.

“What do you want Josie?” asked Jeff in an exasperated voice.

“May I come in?” asked Josie as she walked in without waiting for an answer and sat down at Jeff’s desk where he had been sitting.

Jeff threw his arms up in frustration.

“Jeff, I just wanted to apologize for last night. I have had problems admitting it to myself, but I still have feelings for you.”

“I find that hard to believe,” said Jeff .

“It’s true,” said Josie. “Oh, Jeff honey, may I have a Coke? I’m so parched.”

Jeff was really frustrated but turned his back and went to the fridge. When he did this, Josie emptied the contents of a packet in the remains of Jeff’s Coke can and then got up from the chair after putting the empty package back in her purse. “Thank you,” she said as she took the soda from Jeff’s hand as she opened it and had a sip. She then went and sat down on Jeff’s bed.

“OK, Josie. We’ve had this talk. You concocted this ridiculous lie last night, after you blew me off over the summer. I don’t see what more we have to talk about,” said Jeff as he sat in his own seat and had a sip of his Coke.

Josie smiled. “You know me, sweetie. I’ve never been able to maintain a relationship for more than a few months. Frankly you scared me.”

“Me scare you? I have to hear this.”

“When I started dating you, I really loved it. You were so sweet. Nicer to me than any boy ever was,” said Josie, who was actually speaking the truth at the moment. “Then I realized that I was falling for you and I wasn’t ready,” she continued, still actually speaking some truth. She really did like Jeff a lot, but didn’t want to be tied down to him. She had planned to pursue him senior year more seriously after she had her fun.

“I’m not sure I believe you,” said Jeff as he drank another sip and began to yawn.

“It’s true.”

Jeff had quite a busy day, so he was just thinking he was tired. Instead the mickie that Josie had slipped him was beginning to take its toll. Jeff stood up and started to wobble a little. Josie immediately stood up and walked over to him.

“Oh, my poor sweet boy! You must be exhausted. Let me help you get off of your feet” said Josie as she helped him over to his bed.

“I guess the late night studying took its toll on me,” agreed Jeff as he yawned even more.

“There. That’s better,” said a smiling and seemingly sweet Josie.

“Mmmmm. Can barely keep my eyes…” was all Jeff could get out of his mouth before he fell asleep. Josie smiled. She knew that she needed to work quickly and she proceeded to undress Jeff.

Trish looked at the clock. She still had about a half an hour before she had to get ready to go to the gym. She then heard a knock at the door. When she opened it, she saw Jason Martino standing there.

“Hey Tricia,” smiled the senior uneasily.

“Hey Jason. Aren’t you supposed to be meeting Mark now about Wendy and Kimmy being in trouble?”

“Trish, I hate to admit this, but I made up the story to get Mark out of the way so I could talk to you alone.”

“Well, you didn’t need to go to such extreme lengths. Mark was in his room.”

Mark had waited for about 10 minutes, but Jason hadn’t shown. He saw Kimmy and Wendy leave the lecture and he asked Wendy to go back to Kimmy’s dorm with her and for Kimmy to take her to Monique’s room. When Wendy had casually mentioned not hearing from Jeff, Mark realized that he was protecting the wrong person and immediately ran back to his dorm.

Willow was waiting for her brother to call him back. He should have been able to get rid of that Josie bitch by now, she thought. About fifteen minutes later, her cell phone rang, “Finally” she said out loud. When she answered it, she noticed that it was a text and it contained a picture. Willow was shocked not only at the note, but at the picture. The note read:

W-Dont need U anymore, U stupid bitch. Back with Josie. Dont bother me again. –J

The picture which was taken on Jeff’s cell depicted Jeff and Josie in bed together apparently naked. Josie’s naked left breast was visible and their heads were together. Jeff’s eyes were shut, but Josie’s were open and she was smiling brightly.

While Jeff would not send a picture and a note like that to her under any circumstances, she highly doubted that he would have been cruel enough to send it to Wendy. Jeff was also quite meticulous and doubted that he would send a text to the wrong person. Willow was now worried. She called both Jeff’s cell and his room phone and did not get an answer. She knew Jeff’s floormate Mark might be able to check on him, so she began to call around to try to get his phone number from some of Jeff’s friends that she knew.

Indeed, Josie was careless when she sent the text and photo. She had assumed that Jeff had been talking to Wendy. When she saw the “W”, she did not look closely to read the name, as she just sent the message to the last number that had been called.

Mark didn’t bother to knock. If he made a mistake, he doubted that he would get in any trouble. As the door flung open, he saw two naked people lying in a bed. As he got closer he noticed that the male was Jeff. The female was Josie Garnier, who was clearly surprised at Mark’s presence and yelled “Get out of here!”

Jeff on the other hand was not saying anything. What Mark did not realize was that while Josie was surprised about Mark being there, she did not want her actions to be undiscovered. She had hoped that Wendy Winthrop would come after seeing the text and the picture she had sent on Jeff’s phone. She had hoped that Jason could have kept Mark at bay long enough to prevent him from figuring out what she was up to, but now she just had to play it out.

When she saw that Mark was not budging Josie climbed out of bed without bothering to get dressed. “Sorry, I snapped, but Jeff and I were rekindling our thing,” said Josie sweetly.

“Funny. Jeff doesn’t appear to be doing anything but sleeping.”

“I can’t help it if I wore the poor boy out.”

Just then, Jeff’s room phone rang.

“Don’t answer that!” said Josie as Mark reached for the phone.

“Hello, Jeff’s room,” said Mark into the receiver.

“Hi. I’m trying to reach my brother,” said Willow.

“Willow? This is Mark.”

“Mark, Thank God! Is Jeff OK? I just got the weirdest text and photo from him!” exclaimed Willow.

“He seems to have gone to sleep. Why don’t you forward them to me?”

Willow did so after Mark gave her his cell number and promised not to distribute the picture.

In the meantime, Josie had started rounding up her clothes. When Mark hung up with Willow, he put his hand on Josie’s naked shoulder and smiled and said, “Where are you going?”

Josie was worried, but managed to use her naked body to her advantage. “You don’t want to be touching a naked girl in your RA’s room, do you?”

Mark knew he had only one option at this point. He kissed her.

When Josie’s lips met Mark, her first instinct was to struggle. Quickly she had another idea. Why not two for the price of one, she thought as she relished the idea of seducing both Winthrop girls’ guys. She stopped struggling, parted her lips, felt his tongue invade her mouth and plastered her naked form to Mark. As her hand began to slowly move down to his crotch, she relished the misery she was about to cause Trish Winthrop. What Josie didn’t realize was this would be the last time that she would ever have such a thought again. As she felt her hand absently begin to unzip his fly, she felt his thumb beginning to massage her clit and she moaned vacantly, as Mark began to extract the truth from her and to mold her to his liking.

Jason knew that he needed to get his story out before Trish saw through the plot, so he explained to Trish about what happened at the Econ Dinner between Mark, Alexis and Sarah. Jason was ready for tears, anger or denial. What he wasn’t expecting was that Trish would burst out laughing. “OK, am I missing something here? I just told you that your fiancée was making out with Sarah and Alexis at the Econ dinner and you’re laughing?”.

“I’m… sorry… I just can’t help myself!” said Trish in between bouts of laughter.

“Are you OK?”

“Yes, I’m fine,” said Trish calming down from her laugh attack. “You do realize that they were setting you up,” she lied.

“What?”

“They were pissed at you for how you broke up with Alexis just before the dinner and they came up with this stunt to get back at you.”

“And you are OK with this?”

“Sure. Alexis and I have been friends since my freshman year. What you did to her was pretty shitty.”

“That seems kind of extreme.”

Maybe, but that’s how we roll. Besides, since Mark got to kiss Sarah and Alexis, they let me kiss them too.” laughed Trish.

“I’d love to have seen that.” muttered Jason.

“What is it with you guys and seeing girls kiss?”

“I guess you just have to have a penis to get it.”

“Not necessarily. I think it’s hot too,” grinned Trish.

“OK, Trish you’re freaking me out!” said a shocked Jason.

Tricia’s cell phone rang. “You ain’t seen nothing yet, honey,” she smiled at him and then answered.

“Hey babe! Jason stood me up!” said Mark.

“I know he’s with me.”

“You OK?”

“I’m fine. Jason and I are old friends. It was nice to catch up with him,” as she winked at Jason. Jason cringed not knowing what was going on.

“Tell him to meet me at his room in about ten minutes. Tell him I have a present for him. Knowing both Jason and ‘the present’, I’m sure that he will really like it. I also think this may be the answer to the problem we were discussing earlier.”

“Will do, babe!” said Trish as they exchanged goodbyes and she hung up her cell.

“OK, what was that about?” asked Jason.

“Look Jason, you and I are going to have a quick heart to heart.”

“OK,” said Jason uneasily.

“I know you’ve liked me since you first saw me freshman year. Sadly enough, you’re not my type. Also, as for Alexis, that ship has sailed.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I like you as a friend,” said Trish evenly. “You aren’t a bad guy. You just make bad choices sometimes. You dumped Alexis who is the kind of girl you could have had a future with for Carly, who let’s face it, is as clueless as she is hot.”

“OK, I’ll admit I blew it with Alexis, what can I do?”

“Move on, but learn from this. By the way, Mark asked you to meet him at your room and that he had a present for you that you would like,” smiled Trish.

Jason had visions of Samuels getting a bunch of his friends to jump him and a worried look came over his face.

“It’s nothing bad, silly,” smiled Trish as she flashed her innocent looking, beautiful blue eyes at him.

Jason could have gotten lost looking in her eyes. All the lust he had felt for Trish drained out of him. He had no chance with her, yet she was still being nice to him. “Why should I trust Mark?”

Because I’m asking you to trust me.”

“Your fiancée has got to be pretty pissed at me.”

“We both were after you tried to punch his lights out last week, but he’s gotten over it and so have I,” said Trish truthfully. “Look Jason, Mark and I have become good friends with Kimmy lately. She’s kind of been seeing a friend of ours.”

“Who?”

“We’ll tell you some point after you see Mark. The important thing is we want to get past all of this and be friends with you. I’ve always wanted that, and Mark wants us all to be happy, so he supports this too.”

Jason believed Trish, though he still didn’t quite trust Mark. “So what is this present, Mark wants to give me?”

“If I know Mark, I think it is more of a ‘who’, than a ‘what,’” smiled Trish.