The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Jeff’s ex-girlfriend, Josie, tries to put the moves on him and is stifled by Mark, Trish and Wendy. Josie then embarrasses herself in front of the whole cafeteria because she insults Trish about her motives concerning Mark, without realizing that they were engaged. Wendy tells Josie off, and Josie slinks to the back of the cafeteria line.

An angry Josie is met with Jason Martino, who says that he has a plan to get back at Mark, Trish and Wendy and help Josie get Jeff. Josie agrees to participate and after hashing out the plan with Jason, has wild sex with him.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 11 Heart to Hearts

“I can’t believe the last few days,” said Wendy.

“It has been an emotional rollercoaster,” agreed Trish.

“Aside from what happened to you, it has been the most amazing time of my life.”

“In many ways I don’t begrudge anything that happened to me because it ultimately has brought us closer together. Believe it or not, I even love Uncle Mike” laughed Trish.

“I told you he wasn’t all bad.”

“And you were right,” admitted Trish.

Wendy remembered what Trish had mentioned earlier. “Now why do you want to talk to me about Jeff.”

“I just want you to be careful…”

“I know. You and Mark warned me earlier. I know I am kind of new to this romantic intrigue stuff, but I can be fairly sensible when I need to be.”

“Actually, I’m not worried so much about you as I am about Jeff.”

“Gee thanks for your concern!” laughed Wendy.

“I’m serious, honey. You have been under the idea that you were not physically attractive for so long. Now you are finally seeing yourself for the first time. It will only be natural for you to want to spread your wings. You will find that handsome and muscular boys will be looking at you. I noticed some looks you were already getting in the caf tonight.”

“So?”

“So it may be tempting to want to go out with one of these boys. You may even find one who you like better than Jeff,”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Still, it may be true. All I’m asking is try not to get Jeff’s hope too much. You are so young and you still have so many opportunities for you to explore.

“You forget dear sister, of the Winthrop sisters, who was the most fickle?” asked Wendy.

“That would be me” admitted Trish.

Wendy knew what her sister was driving at, but newly accepted beauty or not, in her own mind she was still sweet Wendy Winthrop. She knew her own mind and was quite stubborn when it came to her feelings. “Trish, you know I really like Jeff. I know that I’m too young to fall in love, but I also believe that it could happen with him. Since I care a lot about him, please know that I will always be honest with him. At worst, I want us to always be friends.”

“That may not happen should you get too serious too soon.”

“When I leave here Wednesday night, I know that we will be friends. That is the import thing. Of course I would love it if something more should happen, but I won’t push it. When I go back to Boston, there will be no other men aside from family in my life and that is how it is going to stay, until I go to Sanders. If we are still not together, it will give Jeff and I plenty of time to get to know each other by phone and occasional visits. If things are still going well, we can reassess are relationship then if we need to.”

“You seem to have this all planned out. What if he doesn’t like you,” suggested Trish. Wendy looked grief stricken. “Just kidding, I can tell he is crazy about you!”

“That was so evil,” laughed Wendy.

“Besides being fickle, I was the more evil of the Winthrop sisters too,” laughed Trish.

After Mark was done with his reading, he went back to the master bedroom. He saw Monique making out with Amy and climbed up on the bed next to them. He immediately got between Monique’s legs and began to lick her sex, as he heard her moan into Amy’s mouth. Amy stopped kissing Monique and began to pull Mark’s pants off. Monique continued to moan as Mark found her hot button with his tongue. Within a minute, Mark felt a warmth envelop his hard manhood as Amy began to ride him. Soon after, Liz’s lips found Monique’s as she began to frig herself. Amy began to grind Mark’s cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. At Monique’s instruction, Liz sat on Monique’s face and Monique began to eat her out. Monique was ready to cum on Mark’s mouth. As her spend began to flood Mark, Amy began to cum on his cock, constricting her pussy muscles. Mark fired a volley of his seed flooding her pussy. After a few seconds, Amy climbed off Mark, and Mark lifted his head from in between Monique’s legs. He quickly found Liz’s lips and began to kiss them. Liz tasted the flavor of Monique’s arousal on Mark’s lips and tongue as her mouth devoured her new lover’s mouth. She felt Monique’s talented tongue about to bring her to a primal orgasm of her own.

Mark felt a mouth envelop his cock and saw Tessa giving him head, while Sarah had slipped her mouth in between Amy’s legs to lick the evidence of Amy’s recent passion with Mark. Mark thought he saw little Kelly sticking her head between Tessa’s legs as Fern was already lapping at her pussy. Fern’s pussy was soon being licked by Elsie who had just cum hard from a 69 with Karen, who decided to tag out for a while and watch. As she had only been in the group for a few days, she still had not become accustomed to the frenetic pace and frequency of the group’s sexual habits and appetites. Finally, Sonia who had been taking a break saw her lover, Tessa had successfully sucked Mark’s penis back to life. Sonia quickly moved Tessa aside and lowered her steamy cunt on Mark’s cock. After Liz had cum from Monique, she walked over to Karen and they snuggled together, watching the active participants.

It was now Midnight. Everyone at the house was asleep. Back on campus, Trish had decided to go to sleep. Wendy was lying in bed wondering if it was to late to call Jeff, when she checked she noticed that she had just gotten a text from him.

WB- FINISH STUDY. U AWAKE? -J
J- BOUT 2 TEXT U. MISS U -WB
WB- ME 2 –J
J- CAN I C U? –WB
WB- SURE B THERE IN 10. OPEN SIDE DOOR FOR ME. –J
J-C U THEN -WB

In about ten minutes, Jeff was at the door. He was shivering from the cold, so Wendy used it as an excuse to give him a big, lingering hug. They walked over to the lounge and talked for an hour. This time they were actually able to talk. The awkwardness that had existed between them in the afternoon when they were alone was completely gone. They talked about their families, about common interests. They both watched a number of the same TV shows and both had eclectic taste in music and had some common interests there. Jeff played Trombone in High School and Wendy currently played the trumpet in several brass ensembles at her school. They also both talked about their admiration for Mark and for Trish and how happy they both were for them. Then the topic changed.

“So, Mark tells me you’re coming here next year,” smiled Jeff.

“The Winthrops have been going to Sanders for three generations,” said Wendy.

“You don’t sound that enthusiastic.”

“To be honest, I wasn’t at first.”

“What about now?” asked Jeff worriedly.

“This weekend, I changed my mind.” said Wendy, as Jeff smiled. “My sister and I have been getting along a lot better over the last few years and I didn’t want to rock the boat by having us at the same school. I also didn’t want to come here and be labeled Tricia Winthrop’s weird, ugly sister.”

“You know you are beautiful, right?”

“Trish and Mark got me to see that a few days ago,” she smiled. “Between meeting Mark and becoming really close with Trish this weekend, I’m actually really happy about coming here,” admitted Wendy.

“Are you happy for any other reason?”

Wendy paused to think for a moment. “No, I can’t think of any other reason,” she said trying to keep a straight face.

Jeff pretended to be stabbed in the chest. “Oh, you cut me to the quick M’lady!”

Wendy began to laugh. She liked Jeff. He was cute, funny, bright and after the awkwardness, quite easy to talk to. “I can think of one other reason, but I’m hesitant to say why,” said Wendy.

“I’m not.”

“What?”

“Hesitant to tell you how happy that I am that you are coming here,” confessed Jeff.

“Why?” asked Wendy almost hoping he wouldn’t say why.

“You know. I told you when I met you.” said Jeff. Wendy looked confused. “I called you ‘perhaps the most beautiful and fascinating woman that I’ve ever met’. That has changed slightly.”

“How so?”

“I think it is fair to say that I can remove the word ‘perhaps’ from the compliment.”

Wendy’s head was reeling. She not only liked Jeff, but she really liked him. She also remembered her conversation with Trish. She would never want to hurt him, but she didn’t want to lose him. “Sweet Jeff, I can honestly say that you are the most amazing boy I’ve ever met.”

“Wait a minute. You do remember that you are talking to Jeff Meyer, right?”

“Yes,” smiled Wendy.

“So Wendy…” started Jeff.

“Jeff, I want us to really get to know each other. That can only come with time.” interrupted Wendy.

“What do you mean? I already feel like I’ve known you my whole life.”

“I feel the same way about you.”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“The problem is that I feel like I’ve only known me for a few days. Over the past few days, I’ve come to see myself in a whole new way. I owe part of that to you,” admitted Wendy.

“But?” asked Jeff.

“But I don’t want to hurt you because, I don’t really feel like I know myself.”

“But you do know yourself.”

“I do?”

“Your know that your name is Wendy Winthrop. You love the Beatles and God help you, Christina Aguilera. You have a sister named Patricia and a brother to be, Mark, who you love very much. You play trumpet and love Volleyball and Tae-Kwon-Do. Just because you have finally gotten over the absurd notion that you weren’t beautiful doesn’t mean that you don’t know who you are.”

Wendy thought. Jeff, of course, was right. Still her big worry was hurting Jeff and she would never want to do that. There was another part of her that wanted Jeff for a boyfriend. She knew that it was absurd due to the short time they have known each other, but those were her feelings. So she decided to proceed with extreme caution. “I guess maybe you know me better than I do.” smiled Wendy. “I still want us to get to know each other better” she said cautiously.

“I would love to know you better. I know you are new to all this and you are shy. I don’t want to push you faster than you want to go.”

“First of all, once you get to know me a little better, you realize that I’m not so shy” she began. “The real thing is I just don’t want to mess this up.”

“What?”

“Our friendship or whatever we’ll be one day.”

Jeff was floored. When he first heard the word friendship, he became resigned to the fact that Wendy might not be looking at him romantically, though her signals seemed to be indicating an interest. While part of him was disappointed, he still was happy that she already had come to think of him as someone special. As his mind was processing the first part of Wendy’s statement, it took a bit longer for him to process the rest. Once he did, part of him wanted to cheer and another part of him wanted to cry. This girl whom he had just met, was as down to earth as she was beautiful. She was already thinking about the future and one that might include him. While this might panic a lot of guys, Jeff was different. He had seen girls and guys play the love/lust game. He had even let Josie drag him into it for a couple of weeks and he realized it was not for him. He wanted to be with someone who was down to earth and wanted him for himself. The good news was he had known he had found her. The bad news was it would probably be a long wait until he could have her. Still, she was worth the wait.

“OK, let’s go slow, friend.”

Wendy felt both happy and sad at the time. Still, she didn’t want him to think that she wasn’t interested in him. “OK, sexy, whatever you say,” she said as she hugged him. “You better get going, if you want to pass your mid-term tomorrow” she reminded him without breaking the clutch.

“But this feels so nice.”

“For me too, but I just want you to know that I would never date a guy who doesn’t get a good grade on their mid-term.”

“You want to date me?”

“We’ll see,” smiled Wendy coyly.

“I think you’re just trying to motivate me.”

“If that’s the case, we will have to think of something I can do within the rules of our little agreement to motivate you,” laughed Wendy.

“OK, I’m going,” said Jeff as he broke the hug and then kissed Wendy on the forehead as he said goodbye.

Wendy melted into a puddle, as she sloshed her way back to her sister’s room.

At 4:30 AM, a figure entered the master bedroom at Elsie Taylor’s house. The figure shone a flashlight on the beds and surveyed the mass of bodies lying on the four king sized beds. The figure saw Mark Samuels lying between Monique and the intended target. It looked like Mark might still have been inserted into Monique from behind, although the figure was not sure which orifice of Monique’s Mark was currently occupying. The figure tapped on the shoulder of the figure who was spooned up to Mark from behind and whispered in her ear. “Rise and shine, baby. I’ve been waiting all night to be with you.”

Liz woke up and turned over as she recognized the voice. “Mmmm… me too!” she said quietly as she yawned.

The figure could now clearly see from the angle that Mark’s cock was clearly buried in Monique’s pussy. Mark groaned and stirred as Liz got off the bed. Monique stirred too as she subconsciously pushed back to keep Mark’s dick inside of her as they both drifted back off to sleep. “Shhhh… Follow me,” quieted the figure.

“Lead on!” whispered Liz eagerly.

The figure led a nude Liz into another bedroom with a four poster bed. Liz sat on the bed and admired the figure of the undressing person. Soon they were both rolling around on the bed and frenching deeply. “You’re so beautiful,” moaned the figure as Liz’s hand moved to the figure’s groin.

“Thank you for finally help me realize it,” moaned Liz as she only broke the kiss for a few seconds before starting anew.

About half an hour later, Liz returned to the master bedroom and tapped Mark on the shoulder. Mark was a bit disoriented but figured out what Liz meant; when she told him, “Your turn.”

As Mark got up, Liz took her spot nestling into Monique. While Monique quickly stirred again and moaned in displeasure at her now vacated pussy, she quickly quieted and fell back to sleep. Mark walked into his and Tricia’s honeymoon suite, to find his bride to be splayed all over the antique four poster bed, looking flushed from just having sex.

“I can’t believe you are making me have sloppy seconds,” laughed Mark.

“Sorry babe, I saw Liz there and I couldn’t help myself. Besides you’ve had the chance to enjoy her a few times already. I couldn’t wait any longer” laughed Trish.

“I can’t argue with that.”

“She did warm me up quite nicely” smiled Trish as she spread her legs wantonly.

Mark walked over the bed to get between the aforementioned legs. Mark’s cock quickly sank into Tricia’s well lubricated pussy and his lips met her and soon after their tongue’s. Mark’s musky morning breath was quickly overcome by the sweet, musky flavor of Liz on Tricia’s breath and tongue.

Trish was surprisingly energetic. She had never been a morning person, but having gone to bed early last night had seemed to provide her with a little more oomph than she usually had. Of course, her early morning honeymoons with Mark had actually made her look forward to waking up in the morning. Their love making sessions never lasted long; although occasionally they went back for seconds. This morning; however, after their mind numbing orgasm, they were both content to kiss, cuddle and fall asleep for another hour. When Mark and Trish awoke, they got dressed, kissed goodbye and Trish drove back to Hill Hall.

About ten minutes later, Trish carefully opened her door and quietly undressed. Just as she climbed into bed, she heard “Ahem” and she looked over at Wendy who was smiling ear to ear. “I bet I know where you were,” smiled Wendy.

“Busted.”

“Well you two are getting married, so I guess it’s OK,” laughed Wendy.

“I’m glad you approve,” yawned Trish as she realized that her alarm clock was going to go off in about half an hour.

“I do. I also want to tell you that I saw Jeff last night.”

“Really? I didn’t hear you leave,” said a concerned Trish.

“He actually came here and we talked in the lounge for about an hour. I sent him home because I knew he had a mid-term this morning.”

“How sensible of you. So, what did you two talk about?”

“Not that it is any business of yours, but I did take your advice and it practically killed me!” groaned Wendy.

“What did you tell him?” said Trish.

“That he and I needed to move slowly because I didn’t want to ruin our friendship or whatever we might become.”

Trish thought a minute. In this case, Wendy was not only being sensible, but also honest and clever at the same time. While she seemed to be a newbie at the game of love, Wendy had found a way of letting Jeff know how she felt about him without promising him anything. At seventeen, Trish had already been laid, but she could tell that virginal Wendy was already far more mature than she was. “Wow! I’m impressed!”

“Don’t be! I want Jeff more than anything! I know that sooner or later, we will be together, but I am hoping for sooner.” laughed Wendy.

“Don’t do anything too crazy.”

“Don’t worry, sis. I care about Jeff! I won’t go crazy until we’ve had a chance to put some distance between us to see if these feelings we have for each other are as real as we think. Besides, we can’t really be together for almost a year. If he’s tired of me by then, we can settle everything before I start here next August and hopefully I will have another good friend here at worst.” said Wendy trying not to sound depressed.

“Little sis, I can tell he won’t get tired of you. Like you, Jeff is pretty mature and he knows what he wants. Unlike you, he has already seen what he doesn’t want. Just promise me that whatever happens that you will always be honest with him, no matter how much you suspect that he will hurt from the truth. Mark really thinks the world of Jeff and I do too since I got to know him,” said Trish earnestly.

Wendy thought she knew why Trish was so concerned. When Trish saw her and Jeff, Trish saw a younger version of Mark and Trish. While there were some similarities, Wendy believed she knew the important differences. She knew that while she less experienced than her sister, she knew that her feelings were more constant. She also knew that Jeff was most likely more confident than Mark was early in the Mark and Trish friendship. While her father and Uncle Mike were partly responsible for Wendy’s sheltered last few years, it did not stop her from having crushes on boys she had seen. Still, despite the attraction she had never considered acting on them. Jeff was different. She knew that and despite the need to take things slowly, she felt she needed to make some kind of claim on him before she left Wednesday. “Don’t worry Trish. I can honestly tell you that I will not risk my future happiness by moving too quickly,” said a determined Wendy. As Wendy said this she thought, or by moving too slowly.

About an hour later Jeff’s cell phone rang. “Hi sweetie, up for breakfast?” chirped a happy Wendy.

“You bet! I was thinking of calling you, but I didn’t want to wake you.”

“I’ve been up for a while listening to my sister hit the snooze button repeatedly”

“I guess Trish is a sleepyhead” laughed Jeff as he heard a knock at his door.

“She’s always been. Tell you what, I’ll get sleepy head moving and you check on Mark and we will meet you guys at the caf.”

“Mark’s not in his room,” moaned Trish with her head under the pillow.

“Trish says Mark is not in his room,” said Wendy.

“That’s because he is at my door,” said Jeff letting Mark into his room. “You get Trish moving and we will see you in the caf in about twenty minutes.”

“I love it when you are so decisive.”

“I’ll try to remember that” said Jeff trying to avoid blushing but failing, before exchanging goodbyes.

“I gather you were talking to Wendy” smiled Mark.

“Was it that obvious?”

“Yeah.”

“I guess I’ll have to be more careful,” Jeff said as his smile broadened.

“I think being careful about Wendy is the best thing you have ever said”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Remember when I said Wendy was pretty innocent?”

“I’ve been the perfect gentleman so far.”

“I never doubted that you would be.”

“Then what’s the problem?” asked Jeff.

“Her looks,” replied Mark.

“Her looks a problem? I wish I had her problem.”

Mark knew it would be hard to explain to Jeff his concern, but he knew he had to try. “Jeff, I’m not sure I ever told you this, but when I first saw Trish, I thought I fell in love with her at first sight.” started Mark.

“Didn’t you?”

“Nope. I only thought I did. In reality, I was just impossibly attracted to her right off the bat. It took me more than a year to figure out that I was really in love with Trish,” admitted Mark.

“What happened to make you feel this way?”

“I haven’t even told Trish this, about a year ago, I was completely fed up with her. She had started going out with that guy from Pitt and I practically never saw her, so I finally just said in my mind, ‘good riddance, enough is enough’ and I started to blow her off. Being the mature guy that I was, I stopped returning her calls and her texts, not that she had been sending me many and I hardened my heart. About a week or so later, I heard that my mother was dying. Now I never really had much of a relationship with her as she left home when I was young. In the state I was in because of the whole Trish thing, I just kind of withdrew from myself even more, just focusing on my classes. No matter how hard Marcus tried to kick me out of my funk, it didn’t work. Finally one Thursday night in early November, there was a knock on my door. It was Trish. She didn’t say anything. She just went up to me and hugged me. When I tried to push her away, she just kept coming after me, refusing to give up, even though I kept pushing her away. Finally, I gave up fighting and she grabbed me and held me tight. I broke down and cried. Trish had never seen me cry before, even when I had the shit kicked out of me saving her freshman year, so I could tell she was surprised. Still she only hugged me even tighter.”

Jeff was surprised that Mark was confiding in him with something so personal. “What happened next?”

“Trish called off her weekend at Pitt, which made Troy Stevens mad at her. He gave her an ultimatum, and she told him to go to hell. She then said something really strange. After I apologized for my involvement in her break up with Troy, she just looked at me and said ‘You always come first, babe’. At the time it was one of those, ‘yeah right’ kind of thoughts that were running through my brain, but later I began to understand. That night everything involving my mother came out and Trish helped me to see that not only was it the decent thing to see my mom that I also needed some closure. I actually wound up liking my mother very much and wished that I had reached out to her earlier. Still, if it weren’t for that beautiful blonde Amazon, I probably never would have had that experience. When I came back from seeing my mom, Trish looked into my eyes and hugged me. I never wanted to let go. It was then that I knew that I truly loved her. I just needed for her to realize that she loved me the same way, which she eventually did,” concluded Mark.

“That is an amazing story, but how does it relate to me and Wendy?”

“I was hung up on Tricia, but not for the right reasons. She is so much more than a gorgeous woman,” Mark paused before continuing. “Like her sister, Wendy is a beautiful girl. Like Trish she is also bright, completely loyal and a beautiful person.”

“Agreed.” admitted Jeff.

“According to Trish and I have confirmed it from brief relationship with Wendy, there is one major difference. Unlike her sister, Wendy is innocent and completely unjaded. She is steadfast in her convictions about people and inclined to take people completely at face value and without guile.”

“I know, Mark. That is a major reason I like her so much.”

“I’m happy to hear you say that. One day Wendy will make someone very happy and that person will need to make her equally so. That person must overlook the raving beauty on the outside, to appreciate what makes Wendy truly special,” said Mark.

“You really care about her.”

“I do. At first I thought it was because she was Tricia’s sister, but she was so eager for me to be the big brother she never had and I realized that I never had a brother or sister. I also realized that if I had one I would have wanted it to be Wendy.”

Jeff thought about what Mark was saying. He had never consciously taken stock of Wendy, just appreciated the complete package. He thought about what had drawn him to her in the first place. When he had met her, he had mistaken her for Trish, but then he realized his mistake. Yes, she was beautiful, but he thought her incredibly witty and sweet with the way she dealt with his mistake. There was also this amazing innocence that he saw in her right away. The lack of guile in her eyes, which made him take notice. He knew what he was going to tell Wendy’s ‘big brother’.

“Mark, first off thank you for making me look at the way I feel about Wendy. I know that you are concerned, but I swear to you that the more I get to know her, the more fascinating and attractive I find her. I also want to assure you that I will not rush her and will do my best not to let her rush where this is going. I’ll tell you that I think she is amazing too and now that I know her, I can’t imagine not having her in my life in some way.”

Mark was happy. This was exactly what he wanted to hear from Jeff. Mark actually believed that if Wendy and Jeff were patient, they would be perfect for each other. If he honestly felt what he said about Wendy, Mark would no longer be worried about him. Now he only hoped that Tricia was wrong about Wendy discovering other guys, being the real roadblock to their happiness.