The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Mark and Trish have a heart to heart that showed that she had loved him before either of them suspected.

As part of his scheme with Josie, Jason tricks Mark into meeting him at the Science building to protect Wendy from a fictional attack by Josie. Mark is not completely sold and he calls Trish. They agree that Jason needs to be controlled, even if just for Kimmy and Pete’s sake.

Jeff’s long day becomes longer when Josie drugs him, takes a compromising photo with him and tries to send it to Wendy, but inadvertently sends it to his sister Willow instead.

Mark barges in and confronts Josie lying on Jeff’s bed while he appears to be sleeping. With help from Willow, Mark figures out what Josie’s up to, stops her scheme and then takes over her mind.

Jason tells Trish about Mark kissing Sarah and Alexis at the Economics Department Dinner. He expects her have a bad reaction to the news, but instead, she breaks out laughing. Trish tells him that they were pulling his chain to get back at him for dumping Alexis a week before the dinner. Just before Trish has a heart to heart with Jason, Mark calls to tell Trish to have Jason meet him at Jason’s dorm room. Mark has a present for him.

The Jilliad

Book 2

After the Necklace

Chapter 13 New Friends and New Love

About ten minutes later, Jason saw Mark Samuels and Josie Garnier waiting for him outside of his door. “Samuels, what’s going on and what does she have to do with any of this?” asked Jason.

Josie looked with downcast eyes, completely silent.

“Jason, she’s a peace offering. Could you please open the door so we can talk?” asked Mark.

Jason opened the door and the three of them walked in. Mark had his arm wrapped possessively around Josie’s waist. “So, she’s a peace offering?” asked a bemused Jason.

“Yes. She’s all yours under certain circumstances.”

“And Josie, how do you feel about being mine?” asked Jason doubtfully.

“If Mark wants it and you want to have me, I will be yours,” said Josie timidly with a shy smile.

Jason was shocked. Mark had done something to her. This was not the Josie Garnier he knew. He was part angry, yet very scared. When Mark had threatened him on Friday, something had changed in the way he had thought about Mark. He was quite wary of him on Friday, but today he honestly felt afraid. Another part of Jason was intrigued. He was really attracted to Josie. She was a controlling, manipulating little bitch, but she was hot. Now she seemed to be submissive. Was this all some trick or had Mark really changed her, he thought. “Josie, why would you want to belong to me?”

“I don’t really, but I’d go along with it so long as I can prove myself worthy to you,” said Josie, still looking at her feet.

“Worthy?” asked Jason.

“She means worthy of being loved by you,” said Mark.

“You love me?” asked Jason.

Josie nodded shyly.

“Did he make you feel this way?” asked Jason.

“No. Mark did help me to see that I have been an awful excuse of a human being. He also showed me that I had confused being a controlling bitch, with being beautiful. Mark told me that for me to be truly beautiful, I would need to learn how to give up control and learn how to give love,” said Josie as she looked up and into Jason’s eyes. “So, I don’t want to be owned by you, but to prove to you that I’m worthy of being loved by you, I do so willingly.”

“Are you sure that you love me?”

“I’ve always loved you since the first time I saw you last year. My pride would never let me tell you that, as you were always involved with others and I didn’t think that you would have been interested in me like that. When I finally got to have sex with you last night, it was amazing. Nobody ever made me feel the way you did. You’re bright, handsome and have a great future ahead of you. You also make me laugh,” smiled Josie.

While Jason was somewhat freaked out by Josie’s admission, he was quite flattered. He also saw the same kind of earnestness in Josie’s eyes that were in Tricia’s earlier. Still, Jason believed that Mark had done something more to her than just talk. “OK, Mark. How did you convince Josie to accept everything she has just told me?”

“C’mon Jason. You yourself know how very convincing I can be,” smiled Mark with the confidence of a steely-eyed killer. “Seriously, I don’t want any more conflict with you. Trish has told me that despite everything, you are a good guy at heart. Also, I don’t want you to beat the crap out of my friend who is dating your sister,” he laughed.

“Hey, as long as he treats her with respect and doesn’t hurt her, I won’t hurt him,” smiled Jason.

“I’m sure that he’ll be happy to hear that,” said Mark.

Jason now became curious about Mark’s gift to him. “OK, Mark. So what are your conditions concerning your gift?”

“There are four conditions. The first concerns me and my friends. You must agree not to mess with us anymore. The exception would be if my friend who’s dating Kimmy does something to hurt her. Then I promise to help you hurt him.”

Jason nodded his agreement and Mark continued. “The second and third parts concern Josie. In public, she will be your girlfriend. You will never do anything to humiliate her, you will treat her with respect at all times and you will not hurt her. The next condition is that she will no longer be yours upon your graduation next May; however, she may decide to become your real girlfriend if you both want it. If you decide you want to go out with someone else before graduation; however, she will no longer be yours at that time,” he said before concluding, “Finally, I need us all to be in the room when we consummate our agreement.”

“I really like Josie and wouldn’t want to hurt her. Still, what privileges would I have from owning Josie?”

“Why don’t you tell him, Josie?” suggested Mark.

Josie looked Jason directly in the eyes. “I will be yours. I’ll always be ready and willing to please you sexually in any way that you want me to. If I am unable to due to my period, I will specifically find a way of sexually pleasing you to your liking. In public, I’ll be your perfect girlfriend. I’ll be anyone you want me to be. In private, I will treat you with respect and reverence and will be your dutiful slave. I will do anything in my power to make you happy.”

“Do you have any conditions?” asked Jason.

“None except for Mark’s.”

“I’m confused why you are doing this. What kind of control does he have over you?”

“In other words what do I have to gain from this and is he making me do this?” asked Josie.

Jason nodded.

“First, he is making me do this, but I’m glad he is.”

“Why?”

“Because I am a shit. I treat people badly and at this rate, I’ll never feel love, so I’ll never truly be happy. Somehow Mark made me see this. He’s changed me somehow, but I know that I will ultimately benefit from the change,” she smiled hopefully before continuing, “While I have no conditions, I have many hopes concerning what will happen over the next six months,” said Josie.

“About me?” asked Jason.

“Yes. Some hopes are about you. Others are about me.”

“So Jason, what do you say?” asked Mark.

Jason was still kind of freaked out by all of this. Still, he quickly analyzed his options. Clearly Mark Samuels had turned into some kind of supernatural force to be reckoned with. He could go to the police, but he doubted that they would believe him and everyone involved, including Josie, would side with Mark (due to his control over her), even if the police were curious. For all of Mark’s power, he did seem to be benevolent. He was probably capable of sending Josie out to turn tricks on the street. Instead, Mark gave her to him, knowing that he wouldn’t hurt her. Finally Jason came back to what Trish had told him. He had made bad choices with women. He gave up on Alexis, because she didn’t seem to be that into him and she did not put out enough for his liking. He temporarily shacked up with Carly, who for all her beauty, had the brains and the personality of a piece of rotted fruit.

Josie was beautiful, sexy, smart and funny. Without her bitchiness, she might prove to be something special. Jason had been looking forward to bedding her again, but now if he accepted Mark’s proposition, she would have sex with him every night. While something troubled him about maintaining a master/slave relationship with Josie, he was sure that he could convince her to just be his girlfriend who was always willing to put out instead of that slave nonsense. “OK, Mark. I accept,” said Jason as he extended his hand to Mark.

Mark shook it. “That’s great news, Jason! I’m looking forward to your friendship.”

Jason felt a warm rush go through him. It wasn’t sexual, but the kind of feeling you have when you are really happy or drunk.

“Now we need to consummate our deal,” said Mark. You must kiss Josie for five minutes with me touching her.”

“Are you OK, with this, Josie?” asked Jason.

“Yes,” she smiled shyly.

Jason reached over and pulled his “soon to be slave” over to him and proceeded to kiss her deeply. Mark positioned himself behind Josie and inserted his hand beneath the band of her sweatpants and began to touch Josie’s panty-less crotch. Josie moaned into Jason’s mouth. Jason began to feel really horny and moaned back.

What was left of Jason’s brain began to think. God, Josie was hot. He couldn’t wait to get her in the sack again. He felt extremely grateful to Mark. He couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have Josie. Not only was she sexy, she was really smart, unlike Carly. She would be great company too and would look great on his arm around campus. She also seemed to really want to change. While he wasn’t in love with her yet, he didn’t doubt that it could happen. The sex they had last night was the best he had ever had. If sex and compatibility was a big part of falling in love he could see himself ending up with Josie. As a senior, it was time for him to grow up a little bit. He took Tricia’s advice to heart and decided to pursue a relationship with Josie, even though she was his slave. Mark wasn’t such a bad guy after all. In the end, Mark had helped Jason to see that he had a road to happiness too. Jason felt another flush come over his body.

As five minutes came and went, Jason broke the kiss. He opened his eyes and saw Josie looking at him. Her look contained the same lust from last night.

“I think I better leave you two alone,” said Mark as he patted Jason on the back.

“Thanks, man, I owe you!” smiled Jason.

“Anything for a friend,” smiled Mark, before addressing the girl. “Are you happy, Josie?”

“Yes, thanks for giving me what I needed Mark! I promise not to let you or Jason down.”

“I know you won’t. See, there was a nice person under there all along. We just had to do some digging to find her,” laughed Mark as he kissed her on the cheek. Mark then waved goodbye, and walked out the door.

“Where were we?” asked Jason.

“We were about right here, Master,” smiled Josie as she began to kiss him again.

“Josie?”

“Yes, Master?”

“To be honest, I’m not so comfortable with this whole slave/master thing,” said Jason.

“You still want me I hope?!” asked Josie with panic.

“Of course, but I want you for my girlfriend, I mean, my real girlfriend.”

“I’m sorry Master, but that wouldn’t be good for either of us.”

“Why?”

“I’ve been a girlfriend before and I make a very bad girlfriend. I’ve never lasted more than several months with a guy before, and that time was long distance and I constantly cheated on him.”

“But you’ve changed.”

“Not yet. I want to change, Master, but I’m not quite there. I would worry that if I started dating you now, I would fall back upon old habits. I can’t afford to make a mistake with you.”

“Because it would make Mark angry?”

“No. Because it would make me angry at myself to lose you.”

Jason thought about what Josie was telling him. If he put his mind to it, he could be Josie’s master and be her boyfriend. It would just be a matter of treating her with respect while not letting her get away with anything in private. The fact that she accepted her limitations, and was motivated to succeed meant that they should treat this as a partnership. Her being a loyal slave with him being a loving and fair, but firm master could allow them to both wind up with what they wanted the most: a chance at love. “OK, I’m willing to give it a try.”

“Thank you master!” exclaimed Josie excitedly.

“Come my slave and try to outdo last night’s performance” beckoned Jason with open arms.

“With pleasure!” cooed his slave, as she lifted her shirt over her head and peeled off her sweat pants, revealing her sexy, naked body.

Jason quickly shucked his clothes to reveal his ready hard-on. She quickly plastered her body to his and he picked up her body and laid her on his bed. He looked in her eyes and saw her lust as he towered over her. He quickly fell upon her and kissed her. Last night, he and Josie didn’t kiss. At one point he had tried, but she turned her head to prevent their lips from meeting. Now she was not stopping him as her lips found his. Last night had been about fucking for her, but today it was about unbridled passion for her master. She would not let her master down in any way. Josie had spent most of her recent life taking. In her new role as Jason’s slave, she would find out the joy of giving. As she felt Jason’s cock penetrate her nether lips, Josie moaned in passion. Apparently Jason was in a giving mood too, she thought to herself.

Soon they had found a rhythm with Jason sawing steadily into her well lubed pussy. Josie continued to thrust her hips up to meet his stroke. Josie marveled how Jason was able to continue kissing her despite how vigorous their lovemaking was. Normally Josie was reluctant to kiss guys that she was into. She found that she became too easily involved romantically when she did. This made her worry and distracted her from the passion of fucking. With Jason, she did not have a choice, not that she didn’t love kissing him; as she was already in love with him. If there were any doubts about that before now, they had been completely washed away. Her lips and tongue continued to work his with zeal. She had six months to prove herself worthy to Jason and make him fall in love with her. If he was feeling half as good as she was right now, the odds had just improved, she thought. Six more months of this every night, was too much for Josie as she exploded in a powerful orgasm.

Jason felt her cum, but wasn’t even close to being finished himself. He continued to drive his penis deep into her spasming cunt. Fairly soon, Josie felt her passion begin to arise from the ashes of her orgasm. She began to rise up again to meet Jason’s thrusts as his moans began to pick up. Josie was not usually multi-orgasmic, but this seemed to be changing with Jason. He had managed to coax a couple out of her over the course of an hour last night. Tonight they had only been at it a little over twenty minutes and she was getting close to her second. Jason felt his come on suddenly as he began to fire a volley of semen into her pussy. Josie began to thrust harder as she was almost there herself. Jason screamed out “Josie” and that was all it took. She thrust her hips up mightily one more time as she began to feel her pussy spasm again. She in turn screamed “Master!” and she collapsed under Jason.

For a few seconds they just lay there under Jason’s heavy weight. Then Jason rolled himself off of Josie and pulled her into his arms and began to kiss her. “You are amazing, Josie,” said Jason mid-kiss.

“You are too, Jas… I mean Master.”

At 4 PM Trish, Liz and Monique had volleyball practice. Liz looked completely rejuvenated in her passion for the game. Sonia and Tessa were noting how much verve and moxie she was playing with. They also wondered in jest if Mark might not want to add at least ten other girls or so to the family. Wendy watched from the sidelines. She was looking forward to playing for Sanders next year. She really liked Monique a lot. She could tell that she was very fond of Trish. She also thought Liz was a real sweetheart when she had met her Tricia’s freshman year and that had not changed. After practice, she and Trish would talk to Coach Vasquez. Trish had told her that the coach and Coach Sommerville had followed Wendy’s Prep school career with interest and thought she would easily be able to compete at the Division III level.

“Wakey, Wakey sleepyhead!” yelled Mark as he tried to rouse Jeff from a drugged stupor.

Jeff groaned a few times and then finally opened his eyes. He shut them quickly as his head felt like it had been in a vise. “What hit me?” groaned Jeff.

“I’ll give you a clue. Her first initial is ‘Josie,’” grinned Mark.

“You gave me her whole name,” complained Jeff as he rubbed his head.

“I figured you needed extra help in your condition.”

“The last thing I can remember is her helping me to the bed because I was feeling dizzy.”

“Trust me buddy, she did a lot more than that.”

Mark picked up his cell phone and showed Jeff the picture Willow sent him. “Oh no! That bitch set me up! Did she do what I think she did with that picture?” asked Jeff.

“She tried, but luckily you have a sister with the same first initial as the girl you are trying to impress. Willow figured out what happened and I stopped Josie before she could, shall I say ‘consummate her little plan’.”

“Whatever happens, please don’t tell Wendy…”

“I won’t, but you will. Don’t worry I’ll back your side of the story.”

“I guess I need to be truthful with Wendy, if I want our friendship to grow into something more,” admitted Jeff. “By the way, what happened to Josie?”

“Don’t worry pal. She’ll never bother you again,” laughed Mark.

“How can you be so sure?” asked Jeff suspiciously.

“For now, you’ll just have to take my word for it. I will give you the whole story when the time is right. Let’s just say for now that Josie is trying to be a better person, and I am convinced that she is well on her way to being one.”

After practice was over and Jeff had called Willow to let her know he was OK, Trish, Wendy, Monique and Liz met Mark and Jeff and they piled into Mark’s SUV and drove over to Elsie’s. Jeff explained what happened to Wendy and Mark supported his version. Wendy immediately made sure that Jeff was OK. Other than the lingering effects of the headache, he appeared to be. “So you don’t hate me?” asked Jeff.

“Silly boy, of course not. Though you must promise me one thing,” said Wendy.

“Anything!” said Jeff.

“You have to delete that picture and Mark you have to delete yours too. I never want to see it!” said Wendy adamantly.

“Do I have to? I have to have something to blackmail my RA with,” laughed Mark.

“Seriously Mark, Josie violated school rules, not to mention the law when she drugged me. I’m not so sure I should turn the other way,” said Jeff emphatically.

“What Josie did was inexcusable. But I can honestly say that she has changed and wants to make amends. If you throw the book at her and she gets expelled from school, or imprisoned, she will not get the opportunity to change and her potential could be ruined,” said Mark.

“Why are you defending Josie so hard?” asked Wendy.

“Why did you defend Uncle Mike?” asked Trish.

“That’s different,” said Wendy.

“How so? You saw Uncle Mike’s potential and willingness to change. I see the same in Josie. Jeff, if Josie tells you what has happened to her, would you give her a chance?” asked Mark.

“I guess I’d be willing to hear her out, but I can’t make any promises” said Jeff.

Mark breathed a sigh of relief. Aside from his plans for Jason, he really liked Josie and cared for her. After sifting through her mind, he saw many of the reasons for her selfishness and need for control. She had been the oldest child of a father who had remarried after her mother and father had a bitter divorce. Her mother had exposed her to things that no child should have had to live through. Her father was too busy with his new family. Finally, Josie had been the victim of something that almost made Mark violently ill. To survive, she had learned that the only way she could get what she wanted was to manipulate people. What Mark had done to Josie was akin to declawing a cat and leaving it out in the wild. Josie’s negative impulses had been temporarily reprogrammed out of her brain. With time, Josie would see that her new life would be superior to her old one and she would voluntarily become the person that she could be and have a great life with Jason. If Josie’s life took a turn for the worse, her programming would eventually dissipate, and she would most likely return to her manipulative ways with little hope for reform.

“That’s fair Jeff, but please remember that I asked you to trust me. You can’t always live by the book. I told you that I have this matter handled. Eventually I will tell you how, but for now, I am confident that Josie and Jason will be able to convince you,” said Mark.

“Jason?” asked Jeff.

“Yes. Jason Martino has almost as much to lose as Josie, if you pursue sanctions against her.

“Jeff, Mark is an amazing catalyst for change in people. If you don’t believe me, ask Wendy!” implored Trish.

“It’s true, Jeff. I have only known Mark for a few days, but he has already changed my life for the better,” agreed Wendy.

Jeff began to feel ganged up upon, so he reiterated that he would listen to Josie and Jason. Jeff had always thought Mark to be an exceptional person, but something had changed recently which made him seem almost supernatural. Since the summer, he had thought Josie to be a complete and unredeemable bitch. How could Mark have changed her within just a couple of hours, he thought. By the end of the night, Jeff would not have all the answers, but he would have an idea of how powerful an influence his friend could be upon others. Still, he would leave Nurse Norton’s house with more questions than answers.