The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Last week in “The Jiliad”

Marie meets her new family and a (really) good time is had by all.

The consequences of Sarah’s Jiliad controlled actions of the past Tuesday night, will come back to complicate things, as Sonia and Tessa join the family.

Mark and Tricia make use of the four poster bed again, which makes two mornings in a row.

When she learns that Trish drank a potion to be bound to Mark, Fern is able to validate her theories concerning Mark’s magic and how they were all bound to him.

Ellen determines that the only way for Jill to regain her sanity and for Ellen and Jill to be reunited would be to unbind Tricia and The Jiliad from Mark.

The Jilliad

Chapter 40 I Want All the Options

Trish drove Mark back to campus. They were going to change into some clean clothes and then Trish was going to take Mark car shopping. Trish and Mark had set this date up a few weeks ago as Rich Kiley (Tricia’s ex) had an away game in Virginia.

Mark had envisioned getting a little fuel efficient hybrid. Now with their situation the way it was, Mark was going to have to get something bigger, though he still wanted a hybrid.

Their first stop was to Mark’s room. As he started to remove his clothes, he realized that this was the first time they had been alone in his single. About six weeks ago, Trish and Amy had dropped by to see where he was living. They had been over several times since, but not Trish alone. Now they were alone in his room, and she was watching him get undressed… and she was blushing. That’s weird thought Mark. Then he noticed that her breathing had become heavier. He looked down and saw his penis at attention and then looked into her eyes. He realized her blush was not from embarrassment.

Fifteen Minutes later he and Trish had christened his room.

“You’ve no idea how long I’ve fantasized about this”

“How so?” said Trish as she began to get dressed.

“Prior to the necklace, I’d never had sex in my own dorm room before…” started Mark.

“That’s pathetic” interrupted a teasing Trish.

Mark just smiled. “I mean, once I met you, I only fantasized about you; in my dorm room and everywhere else for that matter” said Mark.

Trish got a little weepy, as she thought about what Mark had said. “I guess I knew what you meant, I just didn’t want you to see me cry” said Trish as she sniffled a little.

“Oh little Trishy Wishy is gonna cry” teased Mark back.

“Stop that!” protested Trish.

“Can dish it out but can’t take it” stated Mark.

“Cut it out!” said Trish emphatically.

“Little Trish is..” Mark started but was interrupted by Trish who launched her semi-clad body and deeply kissed him as they fell back on his bed.

When they came up for air Trish took her hands and firmly but gently held his head and looked into his eyes “I’m serious. Sometimes I worry that I love you too much and it scares me” she confessed.

“What scares you?” said Mark.

“Waking up and finding out that all this was just an amazing dream. That I was that same idiot who didn’t appreciate you as you deserved to be appreciated. I’m afraid of waking up and finding that I had lost you to someone else and lost my new sisters who I love so much. Mark, all this is impossible. The world just doesn’t work like this” moaned Trish.

“All of that occurred to me too, but my feelings for you and the others are undeniable. If you and they feel the same way about me and each other, who are we to question why it is? Even if that ever changed, you of all people should understand that I’ve always loved you. Before the necklace, during the necklace after the necklace; that will never change” said Mark.

“What about me? I was such a bitch about you” said Trish.

“No you weren’t. You were worried about your own problems, but when you searched your heart, could you honestly say that I wasn’t the man you truly loved?” asked Mark.

“No. You were always the one. I just never really thought deeply enough about it until it was almost too late. When you told me about you and Monique, I was scared to death of losing you. When we were walking to the stand the night Mrs. Simmons died, I was hoping that I still had a chance with you and that we would somehow end up together. I was hoping that you still had feelings for me and that I had the strength of character to finally make it happen” admitted Trish.

Mark began to get a bit teary eyed at her admission. He always thought what she was saying to be true, but to hear the words coming from Tricia’s mouth made him get emotional. “Babe?”

“Yeah?” she responded.

“You’re bringin’ me down here” he laughed and Trish cracked up too.

A single tear rolled down his cheek and Trish kissed it away as he calmed down. While she knew he had loved her, she never understood the depth of his love. Now she realized how much and how much he still did. Her heart reached out to him in a way that she knew he would love. “Babe, it was always going to be Mark and Trish” she smiled. “Now, it’s always going to be Mark and Trish and Amy and Monique and Sarah and Fern and Kelly and Tessa…”she said as their laughter made her unable to continue. “I never thought that being bisexual would be so much fun” as she continued to laugh.

“I think I’ll just stick with girls” laughed Mark as he rubbed the remaining moisture from his eyes.

“You better!” said Trish.

Mark and Trish got dressed and were going to Hill Hall so Tricia could change. As they left Mark’s room walking hand-in-hand, they ran into Jeff, Mark’s RA and friend. “Well if it isn’t the king and queen of Sanders” said Jeff as he bowed with a flourish.

“I’m no king, but she is definitely my queen” smiled Mark.

“Don’t let him fool you, Jeff. Under that sweet exterior, beats the heart of a ruthless monarch” laughed Trish.

“Hey!” complained Mark.

“That’s the best you got” laughed Jeff.

“No, but he’s the best I got” said Trish as she leaned over and kissed Mark on the cheek.

“Hey, easy on the PDA, my poor, lonely heart can’t take it” laughed Jeff.

“Jeff, you’re cute and a sweet guy. If you’re lonely, it’s your own fault” smiled Trish.

Jeff began to blush from the compliment from the older, blonde beauty. Mark kind of shook his head at her and she stopped.

“Jeff is just waiting for the right girl, right buddy?” smiled Mark.

“It worked for you” smiled Jeff as it became Tricia’s turn to blush and Mark laughed.

As they waved goodbye to Jeff, Trish looked at him as he walked away. Mark smiled at her. “I don’t have anything to worry about, do I?” he said.

“We both know that isn’t possible” laughed Trish.

“Then why were you checking Jeff out?” laughed Mark.

“Not for me, but maybe we can talk about it later, OK?”

“As long as you don’t set Jeff up with someone who might hurt him.”

“Nope, the person I have in mind would be perfect, but he’ll have to wait” smiled Trish cryptically.

“You’re not going to tell me, are you?”

“That would take all the fun out of it” laughed Trish, as she leaned over and kissed Mark.

After Mark broke the kiss, he smiled. “We can’t let that happen” as he and Trish continued to walk down the hallway to the exit.

As they walked, Trish thought about the girl in question and how complicated her relationship was with that girl. A lot would need to happen, but Trish knew that girl would be a good fit for Jeff and more importantly, Trish thought that he would be good for her too.

When they got to Hill Hall, Mark and Trish both figured it would better for them not to be in the same room while Trish was changing or they might never leave. Instead, Mark felt he should update Alexis and Amber Lynn on their latest theory. He wasn’t sure how the girls would take the news about drinking some strange potion or becoming pregnant with his child.

When Mark knocked on the door, Alexis opened the door immediately. She had just got out of bed as it was only about 9AM. Amber was still in bed, but she bolted straight up at the sound of Mark’s voice. They both seemed happy to see him, but when he said he might have a way of fixing the situation, they got excited. Alexis tackled him on to Amber’s bed and they laid wet sloppy kisses all over his face. For the first time he felt a bit of arousal in Alexis and Amber’s company. When he got them and himself calmed down he told them first about effects of the potion, but also the need to find more of it. Both girls eagerly told Mark they would drink anything he gave them without question and implored him to find the potion. He then told them about the other way that they could bind to him and they both hysterically giggled.

“What’s so funny?” asked Mark.

“Without understanding why, Amber and I both threw out our birth control pills Tuesday night” said Alexis.

“We didn’t even talk to each other; we just did it on our own. Oh Mark, forget the potion. Give me your baby!” moaned Amber.

“Me too!” begged Alexis.

“It may be too soon. You’ve only been off the pill for a few days” said Mark.

“That’s true” groaned Alexis.

“We could always try” smiled Amber sexily.

While the offer was quite tempting Mark, did not think it was a good idea to take any chances. He made a date with the girls for Tuesday night. While that might be too soon, he also figured he might have the potion by then. The girls grudgingly agreed, but Amber had an idea. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out a condom and looked into Mark’s eyes with a hopeful look in hers. For some reason, he felt a wave of passion roll over him. About twenty-five minutes later, Mark was getting dressed and both naked women were beaming up at him. They knew that they were not his yet, but they knew that he desired them as much as they desired him. He had just shown how much he did, so now they really couldn’t wait until Tuesday.

When he opened the door, he saw Trish and Sarah standing outside in the hallway, giving him mock disapproving looks as they started walking to Sarah’s room. “Taking advantage of those poor lost souls just to get your rocks off” laughed Trish.

“We used condoms” protested Mark.

“Well, you better have saved some of yourself for me” laughed Sarah.

After Sarah got “some of Mark” while Trish helped, Mark told them about the passion he felt for Amber and Alexis.

“Well, duh?” said Trish.

“Alexis is beautiful, with a body to die for and Amber is as smoking hot as Trish… I mean almost as hot as Trish” said Sarah correcting herself.

“Good save” said Trish laughing. “I mean, I am taller than her” she added as her laughter overwhelmed her.

“I’m serious guys” said Mark. “I use to feel pity for them and sadness for me. Then it became affection and worry. Today, I almost feel as passionate toward them as I feel toward you guys and the others” said Mark.

“Do you think their bodies are ready to bear your seed?” asked Sarah.

“Maybe” said Mark. “I still think we shouldn’t try until they have been off the pill for a week, which will be Tuesday night. Since I don’t have the necklace with me, I don’t believe we should try without it anyway. There’s always the potion to consider too.”

“You know, I think I know where I’ve seen the potion before” said Sarah.

“Where?” asked Mark.

“In Tricia’s locker” said Sarah.

“You were in my locker” said a surprised Trish.

“It was kind of hazy, but after seducing your coach, I went right to your locker and took out a potion.”

“How did you get in?” asked Trish

“Apparently, I not only knew which locker was yours, but somehow I knew the combination” said Sarah.

Mark was shocked and hated to admit it, but Fern must have been right about the necklace. The necklace must have some kind of intelligence, as it had been able to help Sarah not only find Tricia’s locker, but to open it with the combination. “Was there pink tape on top?” asked Mark.

“No, it had a blue tape. I saw some others which had other colors and I think some were pink” said Sarah.

“It’s funny. I vaguely remember going to Ellen Simmons house and taking a plastic box and putting the box in my locker. I then remember going to my locker to get two potions the night I was attacked” said Trish.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” asked Mark.

“I wasn’t sure it really happened. I thought it was a dream” said the tall blonde.

“I felt the same way when I went to the locker room” stated Sarah.

Mark thought about it. He had left the necklace at Elsie’s in the bedroom where he and Tricia had been having their morning trysts. It was in hanging in the closet still in the plastic bag in the pocket of his suit jacket. He decided to hold off getting the potions which he believed were still in Tricia’s locker. Since he didn’t have the necklace, he could wait until at least tomorrow to bring Amber and Alexis into his group. Seeing them earlier, he knew they were no longer in pain, so he felt that they were alright for now. As it turned out, Mark would almost come to regret that decision.

After saying goodbye to Sarah, Mark and Trish went on their car buying date. Mark remembered the strategy they agreed to use, before the necklace had entered their lives. He and Trish were going to pretend to be newlyweds. As Trish came up with the idea because she thought it would be fun and to save him some money, Mark was hoping at the time that he would get some PDA from his fictional bride. Now he was curious to see if she had remembered their plan. As Mark and Trish walked into the showroom, it became quite obvious that she had because she gave him a huge smile and an over the top wink. She then grabbed his arm really tightly. “Oh, let’s get an SUV, babe! I would love that one” she exclaimed as she pointed to a particular truck.

“We have to be cost effective snookums” said Mark in kind of a nerdy voice.

Trish mouthed the words ‘snookums?’ with a shocked and then an annoyed expression. She then gave Mark a fairly hard behind the back kick to his rump.

‘Ouch” he said quietly.

Trish then smiled brightly again. “I guess there is no PDA after marriage” Mark groaned quietly to himself.

“May I help you?” said a well coifed man who appeared to be in his late thirties. He looked like he could be the stereotype of the slimy car salesman that they were hoping to get.

“Yes. My husband and I are interested in buying a new SUV” said Trish.

“What kind of features are you looking for?” asked the man.

“I’m interested in fuel economy and my wife is partial to the color black. She wants it to be fully loaded.

“It sounds like you are looking for the new eight seat hybrid over there. It gets about 22 MPG City and about 26 MPG Highway” said the salesman.

“That’s quite impressive for a vehicle that big” agreed Mark.

“You’re lucky that we even have this one in stock. Usually there is a six month waiting period, but someone’s financing fell through and here we are. It may be a little out of your price range though” said the guy.

“I can afford it” said Mark. “Why don’t you show it to my wife, while I use your bathroom?” he added and the gentleman smiled and nodded his assent.

Mark walked toward the bathroom; he saw in the reflection of the showroom glass that the guy was watching him leave. He went quickly into the bathroom and came out and went to the cashier at the sales desk and asked her to run a credit check on him because he wanted to buy a car. He wanted to make sure that they knew he had money. He then immediately walked around the other side of the showroom to spy on the guy and Trish.

Tricia’s outfit hugged her beautiful body quite tightly and left little to the imagination. Mark could see that the salesman was flirting with her. The salesman seemed to take every opportunity to touch her when he showed her something and as planned she was eating it up. Now for the fun part, he thought. He snuck up on them as the guy’s hand was on Tricia’s arm. “I see that you two are having fun” exclaimed a jealous sounding Mark.

“Honey, I can explain” wheedled Trish.

“I saw what you were doing” said Mark.

“Sir, I assure you that I was just showing the lady the features…” said the salesman.

“Oh, so that’s what they are calling it these days” interrupted Mark. He could tell that Trish was trying to suppress a giggle. “Look. I came in here to buy a car and I find you pawing my wife!”

Another man quickly came upon the scene announcing that he was the sales manager and asked if there was a problem.

Mark looked at the man. “I was seriously considering buying that vehicle over there and was even ready to pay for it immediately by bank transfer, but I’ve changed my mind.”

“Sir, why the change of heart?” asked the manager.

“You can ask him” said Mark pointing at the salesman. “Honey, let’s get out of here” said Mark to Trish as he took her arm possessively.

“Sir, I would appreciate it if you could give me a moment” requested the manager.

“I suppose” grumbled Mark.

The manager quickly pulled the salesman over to the sales counter and pointed to a monitor screen. He thought he heard the words “he’s got the money” and “unload the damn thing.”

When the two men returned they did so with contrite expressions on their faces.

“Mr. Samuels. I believe Mr. Pierson has something to say to you and your wife” said the manager.

“I’m very sorry to give you the impression that I was doing anything improper. I certainly in no way wish to offend a valued customer in such a way and I humbly apologize” said the salesman.

I bet that’s not the first time he had to do that, Mark thought as he stifled an urge to laugh.

The salesman continued. “Just to show you my sincerity, I would like to extend an offer of $52,000 for the car. That is well below normal retail value…”

“But still over sticker price. To be honest, I feel kind of insulted considering I was willing to pay today and drive it off the lot” said Mark as he started to pull Trish by the arm and proceeded to act like he was about to go.

“Pierson, I think we can knock it down a little. How about $48,000.00, plus keep in mind that there is a $3,500 manufacturers rebate and a special gasoline deal card included along with free oil changes for the life of the vehicle” said the manager.

Mark looked at Trish. “I don’t know…”

Pierson saw his big commission going up in flames, but you could see the smoke coming out of his ears when he heard his manager offer up extending the power train warrantee from 6 year, 60,000 miles to 10 year 100,000 miles. Mark smiled and accepted the deal.

Mark and Trish went back to Hill Hall so she could park her car. On the way home both Trish and Mark were thinking about their “date”. Trish thought back to the day a few weeks ago. She formulated the plan they performed at the dealership. What’s the use of being a manipulative little bitch, if you can’t help someone you love, she remembered thinking at the time. Then she remembered that she had thought “love” about Mark. Of course she loved Mark. He was one of her best friends. Actually he was her best friend, she thought. Then she asked herself why she wanted to play “his wife” instead of “his girlfriend” in the little drama and she had no answer. Now “new Trish” understood why “old Trish” wanted this. At the time, she wanted to “try it on”. This little exercise in deception was a chance to get a small glimpse of what it would have been like to be Mrs. Mark Samuels. She sensed that “old Trish” would have liked the fit’ just as much as “new Trish” did.

Trish smiled sadly as she realized why she had planned the date the way she had. She was scared of changing the status quo, because she didn’t want to lose her best friend. Still, Trish remembered at the time, she had told Mark that she considered this a real date, so she expected lunch afterward. Again, she was amazed how clearly things seemed now with her new perspective. “Old Trish” told herself, that she wanted a nice lunch after saving Mark some money. Now Trish understood the truth. She saw the date as a safe way of seeing how compatible she and Mark were romantically. As she was not exclusive with Rich and had not made any commitment to him yet, this date might have been her last chance with Mark. Part of “old Trish” wanted to keep being Mrs. Samuels for as long as she could, in order convince the rest of her that she and Mark were good together. Subconsciously, she must have really loved and wanted him. This was the proof. Thankfully all that internal intrigue and angst were gone and now she could just unconditionally love him, she smiled to herself.

Mark watched Tricia park her car. He felt a little guilty about the deception. While car salesmen by reputation were not the most scrupulous people on the planet, he didn’t like to be deceitful. Trish on the other hand said he needed to fight fire with fire. She also said that their act was just a distraction. The dealer was looking to get rid of last season’s stock, but they were not going to give him a good price, despite claiming to be doing just that. It was just a bonus that Mark had changed his mind and got an expensive high end hybrid SUV and they were desperate to move it. It was funny. He and Trish barely said a few words about it since they hatched this plan a few weeks ago. This morning she had reminded Mark about shopping for the car and he mentioned that he was thinking of switching to an SUV and that was all they said about it until they walked into the dealership. Other than the scenario they picked, most of it was seat of the pants ad lib.

Mark woke from his reverie by Trish opening the door. She hopped up on the passenger seat and closed the door while catching a whiff of new car smell. “You were amazing except for that snookums thing. What’s with that?” asked Trish.

“I just wanted to piss you off.” said Mark.

“Mission accomplished!” laughed Trish.

“I know. You literally kicked my butt and it hurt” laughed Mark.

“Poor snookums got his butt hurt” teased Trish as she really started to laugh. Mark began to laugh harder too. After a moment Mark felt some remorse.

“I don’t know, Trish, I feel kind of bad about what we did” he said.

“Don’t! Nobody is buying expensive SUVs right now, even hybrids. If they could have, they would have marked it up to fifty-nine thousand bucks without even thinking about you, the ‘valued customer’. Besides, that guy didn’t just have his eyes on my ass; he actually touched it while helping me into the car”

“OK, I don’t feel so bad now” laughed Mark. After a pause he became wistful. “Trish, I was wondering” mused Mark.

“’Bout what?” smiled Trish lazily.

“When we agreed to do this thing together, was it a date? I mean a real date?”

“Yeah, it was” said Trish as she returned to being wistful too. “After we got the car, you were going to treat me to lunch and we would continue to ‘be married’ for the rest of the date” she added.

“I was just curious. Could you give me an idea of what the end of our date would have been like?”

“It’s not over yet” laughed Trish.

“I know, but this isn’t really that date, because things are different between us. Just humor me. Let’s pretend that it is that date, so I can see how it might’ve ended.”

Trish sighed in mock frustration “You’re such a pain” she laughed.

“That’s one of the reasons why you love me” he laughed.

“True, but not my favorite reason for loving you” she sighed before continuing. “OK. I’m positive that the old me would have done this” she said as she leaned over with her arms extended and Mark melted his body into one of her amazing patented hugs. “I’m also sure that she would have done this too.” She leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss. “Old Trish” had kissed Mark like that on a few occasions. The most recent time was back in late August when Mark came back from summer vacation.

Tricia broke the kiss but kept her face close to Mark’s. “Finally since the date had gone well, she would have done this” she said before she started another sweet kiss, but this time she applied gentle pressure to his lips with her tongue, until they parted. Then, her tongue lightly sparred with his for about ten seconds before she broke the kiss. They both sat back in their seats breathlessly.

After almost a minute Mark asked “Do you think she would’ve done anything else?”

“Probably not, especially if she did that last kiss. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty sure she wanted to do more, but I don’t think she would’ve” said Trish sadly.

“Why” asked Mark.

“She was afraid” said Trish as her gaze shifted downward.

Mark saw that look in her eyes which bordered on pain, so he stopped talking and instead, he leaned over and lifted her chin. He then gently kissed her before saying. “Let’s stop worrying about that date and start enjoying the one we are on” said Mark after breaking the kiss. Trish visibly brightened.

For the next hour Mark and Trish enjoyed being a young, married couple together. They had a wonderful lunch at the Smithville Inn. As they ate, they began to spin a wonderful tale of their new life together. They invented their lovely outdoor wedding. They joked about the behavior of some of their guests. They talked about their Bermuda honeymoon. They even talked about the beautiful farmhouse where they would live and then talked about kids (Mark wanted four, Trish wanted two, so they split the difference).

Finally, it was time to leave. Mark drove Trish back to Hill Hall. She had some reading to catch up on, so Mark decided to go to Elsie’s without her. As they walked into her dorm hand-in-hand, they both wore big smiles. When they got to her to door, she opened it with the key. She then looked into his eyes and said “Thank you for an amazing morning, darling” as she pulled him into a warm embrace. She then looked into his eyes, took his head in her hands and gave him one of her sweet kisses, which she quickly broke. For a moment, she held him there just looking intensely into his eyes, for what seemed like an eternity. She then began another kiss. It started like the one she had just given him and then became like the one they had done an hour before as their tongues began to lightly play together. When Trish broke the kiss, her eyes opened and she quickly found his with her own.

Mark smiled. The date had been everything he could have hoped for just a few weeks ago when it was conceived. While events had pulled the horse behind the cart concerning their relationship, he had never had such an amazing date. The marriage fantasy was so much fun too, as he and Trish just clicked. Their fantasy just continued to build on itself. “Thank you for the best date ever! See you later, babe” he promised.

As Mark turned to leave, he felt Trish tug at his hand. “Who said it was over?” she smiled. “What just happened was the end of that date. This isn’t that date. It’s a different date, remember?” reminded Trish. Mark smiled as he let her pull him into her room. “Besides, that Trish… she’s not afraid anymore” Trish revealed as she closed the door.

Chapter 41 Another Saturday Night

After Mark left the room, Trish got up and looked at herself in her mirror. She looked flushed, happy and a tiny bit wistful at the same time. She knew that she was all these things, but she wanted to remember the look. She was flushed from the intense love making with Mark, she was happy that she knew that she loved him and he loved her. She was also happy about the love that she had with her sisters. The small wistful, yet poignant part of the equation was that she knew that she could never have the fantasy that she and Mark had created over lunch. While the trade-off was well worth the cost of the dream, part of her felt a little nostalgic and a little sad. The sadness did not last long. She realized that not only did she still have Mark, but when she was done with her reading, there was a lonely red headed hottie who would be more than willing to keep her company. I guess being a bisexual wasn’t really so bad. The joke was true too. She never would have problems getting a date on Saturday night, she laughed to herself.

When Mark got back to Elsie’s, Mark was feeling over dressed. Everyone was eating lunch naked. When Mark told them he had the car everybody ran upstairs to get dressed. Once everybody was dressed they all piled into the car for a test drive.

“mmmm. I love that new car smell!” enthused Tessa.

“The front seat smells even better” said Amy, who was sitting next to Mark.

“The leather?” asked Fern.

“No, it smells like Trish” laughed Amy.

Everybody cracked up. After driving around the block a few times, they let Elsie, Marie and Fern out. Marie was going to help Elsie clean the place up and Sonia and Tessa were going back to campus to get their cars so they could come back and help. Fern decided to drive her car back to campus. Mark took Amy, Monique and Kelly back to their dorm rooms to catch up on their studies.

Tonight was Midnight Madness, the first practice for the Men’s and Women’s basketball teams and Mark and Tricia had promised Marcus and Angie that they would attend even before the necklace entered their lives. Monique was already planning on going and Amy and Kelly were easily persuaded to go. Then everyone would adjourn back to Elsie’s for a party and to stay the night. Elsie, Marie and Sonia would get the party ready. Tessa and all of the Sanders students would attend the event except for Sarah who was stuck working at Hill Hall and Fern. Fern had decided that she wouldn’t go. She had something else that she needed to do.

When Amy returned to her room, she found Trish studying. She put away her temptation to jump her roommate, deciding that she should crack her Behavioral Science text. When they were done studying, Amy and Trish wanted to cheer up a friend. When they got to Sarah’s door, they heard sounds from inside the room. They knocked announcing themselves, when Sarah asked who was there. A mostly naked Sarah wrapped in a blanket ushered them quickly into the room. Then they saw little Kelly, looking very sexy, lying naked on the bed.

“I can’t help it if I finished first” smiled Kelly.

Amy jumped on top of the light haired beauty and they fell down on the floor as they started to giggle. Trish went over and greeted Sarah with a deep kiss as the redhead started to remove Tricia’s clothes.

Mark picked Monique up from her room and they walked over to the cafeteria. Monique’s roommate Sandra was there, so they were on their best behavior. Sandra gave Monique little teasing looks about Mark, which he picked up on. As they walked over to the caf Mark commented. “So what did you tell Sandra about me?”

“That you were my cousin’s best friend and that we were ‘just friends’” replied Monique

“Liar, Liar pants on fire!” laughed Mark

“You better hope that she believes me, or you’ll need to add her to your collection. That girl has a big mouth.” said Monique.

“She’s kind of cute, but after Amber and Alexis, I’m through collecting girls. I think we may need an off campus solution to avoid people from finding out what’s going on with us” said Mark.

“We could probably stay at Elsie’s for a while, the place is big enough” said Monique.

“Eventually the neighbors would complain. There are probably ordinances against that many people cohabitating in a residential neighborhood. We’ll figure something out” observed Mark.

When they got to the cafeteria, Mark and Monique noticed that Amy, Trish, Kelly and Sarah were all sitting together giggling.

Mark took one look at them and said “Hey…unfair… they got some!”

“You got some?” said Monique with faux indignation.

“Hey, you guys have been getting some all weekend. It was my turn to get some” whined Sarah in her sexy accent.

“By my count my saucy little tart, you got some from me three times since last night” said Mark doing a fair John Cleese impression.

“Bollocks! That’s a fair cop” giggled Sarah.

“Oh cool! You guys are doing Python” said an arriving Fern. “Not really, but there is nothing like ‘Python’ when it’s done well” said Mark.

“Agreed” said Fern, not missing his double entendre. “Hey do you have a sec” added Fern as she motioned him to a nearby table.

“OK” said Mark. The peanut gallery then kind of whispered and giggled as Mark and Fern left.

“So, what’s up? Why the big mystery?” asked Mark.

“I’m still looking into the mystery of the necklace and some connections to your native magic.

”Oooh Magic… ‘She turned me into a newt. I got better’” said Mark quoting from “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”.

“I’m serious. I’ve been doing some research and there’s no way that you should’ve been able to bind me and the others without the use of a potion. Even with the power of the necklace you couldn’t, unless you had strong magic of your own” she said as Mark looked skeptical. “Just hear me out” implored Fern.

“OK” said Mark.

“Let’s suppose that amulet part of the necklace is more than two millennia old. Let’s also suppose that it is inhabited by a demon or another creature…”began Fern.

“A demon?” interrupted Mark.

“Yes, maybe a demon” said Fern with mock exasperation as she continued. “For an amulet to be that old and in private hands, there must be something guiding where it goes and who it belongs to.”

“I can accept that it has some kind of intelligence.”

Fern sighed. “At least that’s a start. Now let’s look at how the necklace works. It seems to use its own magical properties, a potion and maybe the natural magic of lust to bind females to males and vice versa. It also seems to have no power over you directly unless it’s worn by a female or it comes in contact with a female for a period of time. Apparently you’re a conductor for the necklace’s powers or we might not be fucking each other.”

“Might?” asked Mark.

“You never know. I might’ve just been so turned on by your power and my own fetish, that I may have voluntarily turned myself into your sex toy.” Fern and Mark shared a laugh. “Anyway, what I’m getting at is that natural love, lust and submission magic would not be powerful enough alone to bind us to you.

“What about the necklace” asked Mark.

“My best guess is it wouldn’t be powerful enough to cause binding without a potion. You didn’t need one to bind us to you.”

“I guess that makes as much sense as much as anything involving the necklace” said Mark.

“So that brings us back to your own magic and Karen MacMillan. I’d like to contact her and ask her some questions” said Fern.

“I don’t know if that would be such a good idea” said Mark. “What are you going to ask her? ‘Does he have a magic Pee Pee?’” Mark laughed, but not Fern.

“I need to find out how she really felt about you. I’ll be discreet, but my best guess is that I won’t have to be” said Fern.

“I guess it’s OK, but I think you’re wasting your time. Karen wanted to go to the senior prom. She was drop dead gorgeous and I shouldn’t have had a chance with her. She looked good on my arm, and it was nice to have a beautiful girl friend for a couple of weeks” said Mark.

“And she broke your heart” said Fern.

Mark tried to get mad at Fern, but it just wasn’t possible. His love for her and the uncomfortable truth just overwhelmed him. Instead he smiled and carelessly said “Something like that” as he walked back to the group at the other table.

Fern smiled sadly at him and then murmured quietly “I bet you broke hers too.”

That night the most of the kids met up with Tessa and went to the Midnight Madness basketball event. While next weekend was homecoming, this was considered a pretty spectacular event in its own right. Those who came saw the men escape with a 42-36 win over the women. They saw Marcus win the slam dunk contest and Angie win the 3 pointer contest over Marcus and a couple of his other teammates. As Sarah was back at a quiet Hill Hall holding down the fort, she could not attend. Fern did not witness these events either. She was lying on her bed, playing with her cell phone as she had just dialed a number.

The phone on the other end was answered “Hello?”

“Hello. Is this Karen MacMillan?”

“Yes.”

“Hi Karen, my name is Fern Matthewson.”

“Fern?” asked a confused voice over the earpiece.

“You don’t know me. I‘m student at Sanders College and I wanted to talk to you about someone you went to high school with.”

“Who?”

“Mark Samuels” replied Fern, followed by an extended pause on the other end of the line.