The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “The Jiliad”:

Tricia’s admission that like Marie, Tricia drank a potion, validated Fern’s theory concerning conception being the missing ingredient in how most of the women became bound to Mark.

The relationship between Mark and Amber and Alexis, while not yet fixed, was changing. Mark felt some lust for both of them and they were more confident in their feelings for him. This culminated with a date for Tuesday, as the effects of the pill would be likely over by then. Still, when Amber pulls out a condom, Mark could not help himself as he used protection to make love to both of his would be mates.

Trish and Mark put on an act to get a good price for an SUV for Mark. While they had a lot of fun pretending to be married, the experience showed them how deeply they felt about each other.

Fern phoned Karen, Mark’s high school girlfriend. The conversation is continued in this next chapter.

The Jilliad

Chapter 42 Karen

Karen MacMillan was a waitress at The Olympus Diner in Fairly, Nebraska. She was also a night student at Briar Community College, working toward a legal assistant degree. In High School Karen was a fairly bright student. Her only flaw was she became sexually active at an early age and she really liked it. She had her first boyfriend when she was thirteen and she lost her virginity to him just a year later. For the most part she pretended that she was chaste to her parents, who were devout Catholics. By the time she turned sixteen, her young body bloomed into full womanhood as she appeared to be much older than she really was. As her appetite for sex grew, she really wanted to be on the pill, but she knew her parents would not approve. So she continued to use condoms, which she insisted all of her boyfriends wore. Only once did she allow a boy to insert his “naked” penis in her vagina. That one time became her undoing.

Now at nineteen, she had managed to sleepwalk through her senior year, barely graduating high school. While she was attending community college, she previously had aspirations and the grades at the time, to go to The University of Nebraska. Physically, Karen stood at 5′7 and still had her natural strawberry blonde hair, a healthy set of Double D breasts and a sexy bubble butt. Her body was a bit curvier and less muscular, as she no longer participated in sports or cheerleading. From an emotional standpoint, she was diagnosed with acute depression. The antidepressant medication she was on did not help her. She struggled to balance work with school and for the most part, was failing at both. Her parents were concerned about her, but felt as helpless as Karen. She could never tell them about all of the great sins she had committed; especially her greatest sin.

Karen tried to cure her feelings of guilt, remorse and her still healthy appetite for sex, with more sexual encounters. These hookups were all unsatisfying, both physically and emotionally, so she gave up. The only gratification her body could receive was from her own doing and only if she envisioned one particular person in her mind. As her body quaked to orgasm, she always thought of the person who had ruined her life, without even realizing it. The one person who she still desperately loved, but knew she was not worthy of his love. Now someone named Fern was calling about him.

“What about Mark?” said Karen stifling a sniffle.

“I’m a friend of his and I was hoping that you could help me with a problem he has” said Fern.

That’s rich thought Karen to herself. How could she possibly help Mark with anything? Her response to Fern kind of surprised herself in some ways but not in others. “Of course. What can I do to help?”

“Would you mind answering a few questions?” asked Fern.

“Of course not, what do you need to know?” answered Karen.

“Mark told me that you and he use to date.”

“Yes, we did for a little while” said Karen quietly as her thoughts drifted back to when she and Mark got together.

Karen and Mark did date; although, her original feelings for Mark were not particularly romantic. Tim Wellmeyer her boyfriend at the time had just broken up with her two weeks before the senior prom to get back together with his ex who had dumped him earlier in the year. Now her chance to go to the Senior Prom was ruined. There was also her prom to think about, which was coming up in just a few days. She didn’t want to go to the junior prom with someone of her age for status reasons. She had never dated anyone her age or younger and she didn’t want to ruin that record. She needed to find a senior without a date to his prom, who would also be willing to take her to her prom. The problem was the short notice to find someone who was at least somewhat acceptable. For Karen, that meant a jock.

Her answer, as it turned out, wasn’t at all a disappointment. She had learned that Mark Samuels wasn’t planning to go to the prom. Mark was a senior who seemed to be coming into his own. While he had been kind of awkward, the last couple of years he had a growth spurt and was beginning to grow into his body. While he was not muscular, he was lean and wiry and actually, kind of cute. While he wasn’t a star athlete, he lettered in basketball and was quite bright. He was also a really nice guy, according to Tim, who had befriended Mark after he had joined the team last year. While not the ideal candidate, Mark was still eminently suitable. So Karen had set her sights on Mark. This turned out to be a very bad idea.

“Were you serious about Mark?” asked Fern.

For some reason, Fern had touched a nerve in Karen and the flood gates opened. She needed to tell someone about Mark and the secrets that she had been hiding. For some reason Karen trusted Fern, so out came the truth. “Yes. I was in love with Mark Samuels. I think maybe I still am” said Karen, who felt surprisingly calm.

“Did you always feel that way about him?”

“No, he was originally just my ticket to his prom and an escort to mine. That all changed after our first time together” said Karen as she continued. “I decided to charm him into going out with me, so I asked if he could help me with Geometry. He very sweetly agreed, as I knew he would. After about a half an hour in his room and about a million signals that I tried to give him were ignored, I finally realized that I had to take control. I thanked him for being so sweet and for helping me. I then told him he was cute and that he deserved a reward, so I leaned over and kissed him. It was kind of a nervous kiss on his part, so I showed him how to kiss properly and finally he got the hang of it. Then I decided to up the ante and gently worked my tongue into his mouth” Karen paused and took a deep breath before continuing.

“When our tongues touched it was electric. I felt my whole body come alive in a way that it never had before. After a minute or so, I knew that I had to sleep with him immediately, which I figured I might do eventually, but was not planning to do that night. I knew I didn’t have a condom with me, so I remembered asking him if he had one and he said he didn’t. For a split second I was mad from frustration. Then he apologized and kissed me gently on my forehead and I melted. I practically raped him right there. I remembered him asking me once I had him inside me if it was OK that we were doing it without a condom and I lied to him telling him that I was on protection, in the way a guy might lie to a girl when asked if he loved her” Karen giggled nervously before continuing.

“The sex was amazing, even though I could tell he had no idea what he was doing. I was having an out of body experience. I felt him cumming inside me, but made no attempt to stop him. I was almost there and he was still hard. I bore down and came on him as my mind and body exploded into the most powerful orgasm of my life. When I opened my eyes, I was staring at the man I loved. Something seemed wrong though. I felt that after the orgasm he gave me, I hadn’t done enough to deserve it. I blew him to get him up again, but instead of having sex with him again, I decided to let him cum in my mouth, which I had never done before. When I had left his room, he had agreed to be my boyfriend, to go to my prom and take me to his. I walked out of the house somewhat happy, but still feeling that something wasn’t right” recounted Karen as she paused again.

“Did this feeling of dread ever change?” asked Fern.

“Not completely. When I was around Mark and I felt that my presence or something I was doing had pleased him, it wasn’t too bad…” started Karen.

“But you never felt that you were truly good enough for him?” interrupted Fern

“I never did” admitted Karen.

“There’s something more… something you aren’t telling me. Why did you stop seeing Mark?” asked Fern.

That was when Karen’s calm started to desert her and it only got worse. As Fern heard the rest of Karen’s story, she was overcome with the same emotions that Karen had been dealing with for more than two years. She had figured out all of this even before she had called Karen, but her reason for calling her was not to find facts, but to make contact so she could help Karen. There was only one way she could be helped.

Chapter 43 Saturday Night Lively

When Fern had made it to Elsie’s everyone was already there, except for Sarah and Kelly who had volunteered to stay and keep Sarah’s company. There were even a couple of visitors. Earlier Marcus and Angie had decided to attend the party. They felt they needed to see Nurse Norton kissing Mark with their own eyes to believe it. They were not disappointed as they saw the sexy nurse kissing Mark as if she were a teenager. When Elsie saw Marcus she gave him and Angie big hugs and welcomed them. Marcus agreed to stay over night with Angie when Mark admitted that he had the necklace hidden and that no one knew where it was. Mark had suggested that they stayed over because Elsie had a fifty inch, plasma, high definition television in her den, and she had given permission for a football party tomorrow afternoon.

Fern was a bit drained when she saw Mark and he noticed. Something was wrong with her and he could tell that involved Karen. “So…” said Mark.

“So what?” asked Fern.

“So….sexy!” laughed Mark.

“I know you are” said Fern.

“I was talking about you” smiled Mark as he easily picked up the raven haired beauty in his arms and carried her upstairs. Fern laughed in surprise demanding that Mark put her down and he did not. She knew that Mark was stronger than he looked, but she was surprised how easily he navigated the stairs with her in his arms. Mark carried Fern into one of the bedrooms that had a queen sized bed and laid her on it “I’m your master. You will obey me!” ordered Mark.

“You’re not gonna do it like that, are you?” laughed Fern.

Mark sat for a moment and thought. He then took off his shirt and sat there. After a moment he took off his shoes and socks deliberately taking his time. Fern then started to so the same. When Mark saw what she was doing he yelled “Freeze!” in a forceful voice.

As Fern had given herself to Mark when the Jiliad had programmed her increased submissiveness before the binding, her body froze automatically, as she lay on the bed fully clothed. Mark then slowly removed his jeans. “Submit.” he said in a soft voice.

“No.” said Fern.

As his jeans started to come off he noticed Fern staring at his crotch. He knew she was getting horny. She started to take off her jeans. “Freeze!” he yelled and she stopped moving again.

She could see his hardening cock, tenting in his boxers. “Submit” he said in even a softer voice.

“No.” she cried in even a louder voice than she had previously.

Fern was beginning to lose control. The room was cool, but he could see droplets of sweat begin to form on her brow. Her hands started to rub her pussy through her jeans and panties.

“Freeze!” He yelled as her hands were still touching her pussy through the coarse denim, but had stopped moving.

She moaned in frustration, but she had not given in yet. “Submit” he said incredibly softly.

“No!” she shrieked as loud as she could.

Sweat was beginning to flow from her forehead. Her arousal was now beginning to flood the room. Her hands struggled against his command, but to no avail. She started to achingly push her pussy up against her hand for relief, but she was caught.

“Freeze!” screamed Mark.

Fern stopped moving. There were tears in her eyes. Mark pulled off his boxers and showed her his cock. As he climbed up on the bed, he whispered in her ear “Submit.”

She whimpered “Yes master…I submit” as her voice began to take on a more calm tone.

“Slave, slowly remove your clothes while you dance to a sultry song that you hear in your mind”, said Mark.

“Yes Master, I will strip and dance for you.” said Fern as she climbed off the bed and slowly removed her clothes to a bellydance song she had once heard. Its melody began to sear itself into her subconscious.

When she was naked, her appearance and the flood of her arousal were too much for Mark. “Mount me, slave”

“Yes, my master” said Fern in an almost emotionless voice.

The dark haired beauty lowered her drenched pussy on Mark’s member and impaled herself. She began to hum the song she had been dancing to in her head as she moved up and down on his hard member. Mark moaned his arousal, as his slave dutifully rode them toward orgasm. As her orgasm approached, Fern’s humming became more erratic. Sensing this, Mark pulled her on top of him and brought her lips to his and he began to kiss her. She responded back passively as her body floundered on top of him helplessly, unable to get any purchase as he held her hips down. Then while breaking the kiss, he began to thrust harder up into her, taking over the work. Fern resumed humming, though her voice was becoming even shakier. He felt his own orgasm about to start. Sensing Fern was close too he exclaimed “Cum hard for me, my little slave.”

Mark groaned as he felt his cock begin to flood her pussy with his seed. Fern stopped humming and screamed out in a powerful orgasm and collapsed on top of him.

As Mark regained his marbles, he thought that despite what Fern said, this wasn’t the first time that she had role played like this. When Mark looked at his lover, he got worried. She was not moving, but her glassy eyes were open. “Fern?”

“Yes Master?” came her monotone reply.

“Snap out of it” said Mark.

“Snap out of what, Master” said the glassy eyed Goth beauty.

“I mean wake up!” said a frustrated Mark.

“I’m awake, Master” stated a zombie like Fern.

Mark began to get worried. It was as if Fern was hypnotized, or perhaps actually became a sex slave. He thought back to what happened to Elsie the other night. He thought that perhaps he had turned the nurse into a sex slave, but then was able to talk her back. He had to try this with Fern.

“Listen to me Fern” said Mark.

Yes, Master, I listen to you” stated Fern.

“Your name is Fern.”

“My name is Fern, Master.”

“My name is Mark.”

“Your name is Mark, Master.”

“Please call me Mark.”

“Yes, Master, I will call you Mark” said Fern.

“What is my name?” asked Mark.

“Your name is Mark, Master” replied the zombie-like slave.

As he was getting nowhere, Mark tried a different tact. “You are not a slave.”

“As you wish, Master.”

“What is your name?”

“My name is Fern, Master.”

“I am not your Master.”

Fern did not reply and her eyes were just a glazed over. Mark became really scared, so he tried something different. “I am your Master and you are my slave.”

“Yes, Master” replied Fern in her monotone voice.

Mark breathed a sigh of relief. He was worried that perhaps he had left Fern in a state where he would have been unable to help her. Luckily it appeared that Fern was just agreeing to anything he said. After he told her that he wasn’t her master, she stopped calling him “master”, but she must have fashioned a comparable equivalent in her head to explain her relationship to him, Mark thought. While he felt somewhat relieved, this was getting frustrating because nothing he tried had worked. He reasoned, while Fern was a slave, she still had the ability to think. This ability was preventing his efforts to return her to normal. Mark needed to distract her ability to reason. Then he remembered how it worked with Elsie. Mark had to fuck her back to normal. He then knew what he needed to do with Fern. “Fern, please become sexually aroused” asked Mark.

“I’m now sexually aroused, Master” said Fern after only a few seconds.

Mark sunk his hard cock into his zombified lover. “You are not a slave” said Mark as he began to saw in and out of her spunk filled, but highly aroused pussy.

“I’m…” started Fern.

“You are not a slave.”

“I’m not…” said an aroused and distracted slave.

“I’m not your master.”

“You are…Master?” said Fern as her arousal blocked her ability to reason.

“I’m not your Master.”

“Not Master…”

“You are not a slave.”

“I’m not a slave?” moaned the confused girl.

“You are my love” said Mark.

“I’m your love?”

“Yes, you are my love. You are not a slave.”

“Not a slave, I’m your love?” asked Fern

“Yes, we love each other” grunted Mark as he felt his orgasm build. “I love you, Fern!”

“I love you too, Ma… Mar…” started Fern.

“I’m Mark your, love!” he exclaimed.

“You are my love” said a more animated Fern.

“I love you Fern!” Mark screamed through his beginning orgasm as he sensed Fern’s orgasm about to let loose.

“I love you, Mark, my love!” cried Fern as she felt her climax crash down on her.

Mark then flooded her for a second time. As they lay in each other’s arms, Mark noticed that Fern’s eyes had closed. When she opened her eyes, he noticed that there was life back in them. Fern smiled brightly and gave Mark a huge kiss.

“Wow! I don’t even remember how that started or even taking off my clothes, but that was amazing!” exclaimed Fern after breaking the kiss.

Mark was still a little worried. “Fern, what do you remember about just now?” asked Mark.

“I remember that you carried me upstairs and then you tried to use some lame master/slave dialogue on me. Then I remembered this incredible sensation of you controlling me and breaking my will. I remembered finally submitting to you and then I guess I blanked out for a minute. The next thing I was able to remember was you on top of me, driving your hard penis into me. I think I may have cum harder than I have in my entire life!”

Mark listened and now was really worried. It appeared that Fern had completely forgotten the strip tease and riding him. It also appeared that Fern had forgotten about being his slave altogether, though she remembered being broken by him.

Mark then told her what happened. While a bit skeptical at first, Fern had to admit that she had no memory of having her clothes removed, so she knew that he was telling the truth. She claimed that she had never been hypnotized before, but she said their mutual friend Pete Hunter had tried early in their relationship with some cheesy indoctrination like the one Mark had first tired with her and she laughed him out of the room. “The poor guy looked like I slapped his puppy when it was over” said Fern.

“So you don’t think he hypnotized you?” asked Mark.

“I highly doubt it” said Fern.

“Do you think that it might be related to the magic you say I have and your own desire to be controlled?” asked Mark.

“Maybe. That theory does make sense, but since I’m not sure how your magic works yet, it would be hard to validate it” said Fern.

“For now, let’s play it safe until we know what’s happening and we can control it better, OK?” asked Mark.

“I guess so, but that was so hot” said Fern somewhat disappointedly.

Mark’s curiosity finally got the best of him. “So how’s Karen?” he asked.

“Not so good now. But she’ll be better later.” said Fern.

“Do I want to know anything more?” asked Mark.

“Definitely not” said Fern.

Mark knew that Fern knew a lot more than she was telling him. He also knew that she would tell him if he asked her directly, but figured that she had a plan and knew what she was doing. Part of him really didn’t want to know. Had he done something that had somehow hurt Karen? Did he possess a real magic of his own? The more he thought about it, the sadder he became. He decided that for now, he would let Fern handle the Karen issue. For the first time he had delegated an important task to one of his mates. As he would find out later, it was the right decision.

When Mark and Fern came downstairs, they caught some serious razzing, mostly from Marcus and Amy. For Marcus, it was really to cover up how shocked yet impressed he was with Mark. Mark had a group of beautiful lovers, which consisted of seven women between the ages of nineteen and twenty-four and three who were between thirty-three and thirty-seven. He was in awe with how Angie was accepting all of this too.

Angie could not understand why Mark having ten significant others had not bothered her. She also couldn’t understand why a very small part of her wanted to be the eleventh. She loved Marcus with all her heart, but there was the kiss with Mark in Amy and Tricia’s room. She knew that the magic of the necklace was responsible, but it didn’t make what she felt any less real. Thankfully, she didn’t seem hung up on him, the way the others did. The sex with Marcus since the necklace had been more frequent and even more satisfying. She never felt any emotionally closer to Marcus than she did at this minute, so why was she thinking about Mark? She dismissed these thoughts as idle ones. She believed that she was thinking of Mark out of her own curiosity. The truth was that she still had a small crush on Mark due to the Jiliad’s influence and the kiss (as their tongues had touched for a moment). With time, the crush would mostly dissipate, but her curiosity never would.

When they were ready to turn in, Marcus and Angie took one of the rooms with queen sized bed (not the one that Mark and Fern used earlier), Mark said he would try to keep it down, but Marcus whispered to his roommate that they would be making their own noise so it would be OK. Everyone else piled into the master bedroom. When the nine of them were all naked, Mark saw Fern, but she laughed. “I’ve had my turn. Give someone else a chance” said Fern before joining a three way with Amy and Monique who were already going at it.

Mark set his eyes on a new target. He walked up to Tessa, whose eyes lit up when she saw him. Mark quickly took her in his arms and they began to make out passionately, as they fell back on the bed.

Tessa couldn’t believe it. Until recently she had thought that she would never be with a man again. While she deeply cared for Sonia, she found herself attracted to a man (in her class) for the first time since high school and she had contemplated breaking up with her lover and moving to California to take a job. While she was only a day removed from that decision, it seemed like it was a lifetime ago. Now she was in the arms of a man. Mark was her sweet little freshman boy from her dorm. He was so nice then and he still was, though he had changed. He was all man now; her man. She knew that she had to share him, but that trade off allowed her to continue her loving relationship with Sonia and to experience the love of a number of beautiful women. More importantly she was beginning to feel the familial pull of being part of the group. She loved her new sisters as much as Mark. For the first time in her life, all of her emotional and physical needs were truly being met.

As she felt Mark’s cock enter her steamy pussy and felt his weight on her body, she looked over and saw Tricia and Sonia kissing and fondling each other and Tessa smiled. Just a few days ago, that very thought would have filled her with rage, but all of the jealousy and enmity between her and Patricia Winthrop was a thing of the past. Damn, Tricia looked hot, she thought. Maybe after she and Mark were finished, she would sign up for Tricia’s horizontal dance card. Tessa then turned her eyes and her mouth to Mark as they deeply frenched. She could not believe how much love and passion she felt for him. As she felt her orgasm rise, her thoughts about Tricia were put on the back burner as Mark began to pump his cock deeper into her body.

Mark loved the feeling of fucking Tessa. He had always been attracted to her even though he knew she was gay and later, a rival of Tricia’s. For those very reasons, what he seemed to be doing at the moment would have been impossible in most worlds. Apparently in Mark’s world it was not only possible, but business as usual. This thought set Mark off as he ejaculated deep into Tessa’s pussy causing her own climax.

When Tessa was done she found her old rival and started to kiss her hungrily. Trish was surprised at Tessa’s ferocity, but was soon giving as well as she got. Tessa moaned into Tricia’s mouth as her hand stroked Tessa’s butt. After a couple of minutes, Trish broke the kiss. She knew that there was something in between Tessa’s legs that she wanted to sample. Tessa adjusted her body so she could get at Tricia’s pussy and soon she was enjoying her former teammate’s sweet nectar. As she licked, Trish marveled at the love she felt for Tessa. While she had hated the older girl two years earlier, she could not imagine ever being separated from her new love again.

When Amy saw that Mark was free, she launched her petite body at him. After about five minutes of necking. She saw her chance to scurry on to his lap. Mark knew what she was up to and had other ideas. Instead, he pulled her body off his so they were both lying on their side facing each other. The Mark went back to kissing Amy. When he stopped he said “I don’t want to do that with you. I want to make love to my sweet Amy tonight”

Amy knew what he meant. While she had been initially disappointed that he had not wanted to take her ass tonight, she remembered a week ago when the “real Amy” came out. She felt as if she had been reborn and that happiness flowed right back into her heart. They started kissing again, this time more tentatively. All of a sudden Mark just captured her mouth with his. Then Mark’s hand gently massaged her butt cheek, causing the plug in her anus to move as she moaned into his mouth. Without warning, he removed the plug quickly and then continued to gently fondle her ass cheeks as their kiss deepened. Amy shivered at the intimacy.

When they opened their eyes, he saw Amy’s begin to moisten. She felt him rub his cock along her moistened slit, until it was well lubricated. Then he gradually fed it into her tight pussy. It had been a while since he and Amy made love. Amy had insisted on anal sex or fast and furious fucking the last few nights, but tonight Mark would not be denied When Amy thought about it, she wanted this just as much as he did. The love she felt for him began to overwhelm her lust, but soon her lust caught its second wind. Mark’s cock began to saw in and out of Amy as they kissed passionately.

As Mark broke the kiss, he whispered into her ear, “I love you, sweet Amy.”

Amy exploded in a surprise climax. Mark was not done so he let Amy’s passion ebb, before continuing. She had grabbed him and held him close. His penis still painfully hard and buried deep in her pussy. When Amy came down from her climax, she rolled on top of him, while keeping him inside of her. She slowly began to grind herself up down on him. Her pussy began to feel a bit sore, but she continued. Soon the soreness faded and was replaced by new arousal as she felt a wave of passion that began to build. Amy could sense that Mark was close. “Cum inside your sweet Amy”, she began to chant as she rode him with a greater sense of urgency. That chant soon began a mantra to her love for him, as she repeated it over and over again.

Mark was close. As he saw the beautiful face of his Amy, he thought how amazing she was. Out of all of his lovers, Amy was one of the most complicated. She was sassy and acerbic on the outside and sweet and loving on the inside. The two things she was all the time were sexy and his lover. That thought coupled with Amy’s mantra, pushed him over the edge. He slammed her groin to his and began to empty himself directly into her pussy. The suddenness of Mark’s action along with the feeling of his seed entering her, triggered Amy’s second orgasm. This time, Mark gently rolled Amy off of him and began to kiss her sweetly for a few minutes. Soon she drifted off to sleep with a contented smile upon her countenance.

Next Mark saw Marie and Elsie in a sixty-nine and came up behind Marie and entered her . Marie gasped in surprise then moaned into Elsie’s pussy in pleasure, as Mark grabbed her hips and began to pump is cock in and out of her. Elsie held on for dear life while she licked the nexus of Mark and Marie’s love, while Marie’s moaning vibrated pleasantly on her clit. It didn’t take long for Mark to upload into Marie as he heard her strangled cry into Elsie’s pussy. Mark then pulled out of Marie and climbed over the copulating couple. He positioned himself behind Elsie and entered her with his still hard cock. Elsie was just beginning to feast on her lovers’ spend, as she felt her lover’s shaft enter her hungry pussy. Mark began to thrust, but it didn’t take long for Elsie as she was already almost there. She saw stars as she climaxed on Mark’s penis. Mark continued to thrust into Elsie pliant form until he fired a volley of his seed into her.

He then moved on to Sonia who had just started making out with Tessa (who had just finished with Trish). Tessa lay Sonia flat on the bed and then kneeled down on her Face While Mark climbed on top of the 37 year old former lesbian and entered her. Sonia began to lick Tessa’s well known pussy. Tessa helped Mark into a position where he could kiss her and fuck Sonia at the same time. The images and the sensations were so erotic for the three lovers that none of them lasted long. Mark came first, which seemed to set off Sonia, whose scream reverberated into Tessa pussy, who in turned screamed into Mark’s mouth as she and Mark collapsed on top of Sonia. After a few seconds, Tessa scrambled off of Mark and Sonia to get in between her long time lovers legs to lick at Sonia’s leaky pussy and Mark’s dick (which was still deeply buried). Mark kissed Sonia out of her daze as he enjoyed Tessa’s flavor on Sonia’s lips and in her mouth, as she expended what was left of her energy kissing him back.

Sonia’s heart was full of love. She had remembered being lonely for a number of years before she got together with Tessa. Then she spent the last few weeks filled with anxiety over their relationship. Even as recently as last night, she had almost lost Tessa. Now she felt contented, fulfilled and incredibly loved by her Tessa, her Mark and the rest of her mates.

As Tessa had finished, she sleepily curled up behind Sonia and spooned with her, as Mark and Sonia continued to kiss. Like Sonia, Tessa was ecstatically happy, and in love with Sonia and her new mates Sonia felt her beloved nuzzle the back of her neck sweetly as she wrapped her arms around Sonia languidly. They both realized how wonderful their lives were. These thoughts permeated their brains as they both fell into a contented sleep.

After a few minutes of gently caressing his sleeping Sonia, Mark moved on to Monique. She had been making out with Trish, but when Trish saw Mark coming over, she moved out of the way. He was surprised at the passion and energy she still had left. The next thirty minutes involved Mark taking Monique and Monique taking Mark every which way. Mark had noticed that like Amy, she had a butt plug in her ass too (as did Trish). Monique was insatiable as she rode Mark and her toward orgasm with her vagina, her ass, and then back to her pussy. Her young athletic body just had no quit in it. Finally after she had taken a load down her throat (showing that Amy had taught her well), as Trish had licked her to her fourth orgasm with Mark, Monique passed out. Mark gently woke her with a kiss of love and deep appreciation. After a couple of minutes, Monique fell asleep with a peaceful smile on her face. She knew that she was loved by her wonderful family and would always be grateful to Mark for how wonderful her life was.

Mark looked over at his last lover, who he had yet to satisfy that night. Though Tricia had already cum four times from other partners, she and Mark had not made love. They both looked into each other’s eyes and simultaneously said, “Nyeah!”, and they both began to laugh.

Mark grabbed Trish into a firm embrace and then they languidly made out, just kissing and gently caressing each other. After about five minutes they were asleep in each other’s arms.

Mark’s recurring dream concerning the faceless woman decided to make another appearance. It had been about a week since he recalled having the dream. This time Trish had joined the faceless woman and Ellen in pulling away the necklace. They all asked him to let go of the necklace, but he refused. Still the necklace was almost completely slipping from his finger tips. He knew he couldn’t hold it much longer.

Chapter 44 Sunday Morning

Mark awoke at about 5:30 AM. He looked at Tricia sleeping peacefully in his arms. He carefully picked her up and carried her. He marveled at how much energy and strength he seemed to have. Last night he had carried Fern as if she were almost a feather. While Trish weighed a bit more, now she did not seem any heavier than Fern. As he looked at Trish, who was beginning to stir, he carefully opened the door and carried her into the hallway. Once there, he walked to their special room and opened the door. He carefully walked over to the bed and laid her body down on it. Mark walked back to the Master bedroom, quietly shut the door, then walked back into their special room and closed the door behind him. He then returned to the bed and the resplendent creature lying on it.

The morning sun was just starting to rise and a soft light was beginning to fill the room. He and his love were both still nude, as he gazed lovingly at her beautiful form splayed out on the bed. Mark thought about trying to wake her, but decided that she was too beautiful in her repose to do so. As he gazed at her, it was impossible for his eyes not to be drawn to her perfect breasts. They were indeed perfectly formed and symmetrical. Her nipples appeared to be hard as they pointed out from a pair of perfectly sized and shaped areolas. Mark thought back to just a few weeks ago. The thought of him being able to behold these lovely orbs was just a wistful dream. Now they and the rest of her were his to behold and his to love for the rest of their lives.

After a few minutes he heard “Ahem, my eyes are up here” as he looked up into Tricia’s smiling face.

“You’re awake” said a smiling Mark.

“You think?” said a smiling Trish.

“Maybe this is all a dream.”

“For whom?” said Trish.

“For me, Lady Trish.”

“Well, Sir Mark, if this be your dream, do you see anything that pleases you?” asked a beaming Trish.

“Only my heart’s desire” he smiled.

“Well the heart wants what the heart wants. Feel free to take what thy heart desires, Sir Knight. It is truly thine” replied Trish regally.

“Don’t mind if I do!” laughed Mark as he jumped on to the bed and Trish laughed.

“By the way babe; while I was pretending to be asleep, my eyes were elsewhere too” smiled Trish as her mouth found his and her hand found the object of her desire.

When Trish and Mark had finished their morning ritual, they noticed that there were two robes sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. “Methinks that Elsie knows what we’re up to” smiled Mark.

Trish didn’t say anything. She just blushed. Mark didn’t notice it as they were both putting on their robes. Tricia felt torn. While she loved Mark with all of her heart and she reveled in the extra “alone time” he seemed to be giving her, she was worried. She didn’t want to hurt her new sisters whom she equally loved. What Trish did not know was that by the properties of their binding to Mark (and to each other via Mark), jealousy was not an emotion that they were able to feel about Mark or each other anymore. While she would be teased in the future about her special relationship with Mark, her sisters were completely understanding and happy for Tricia. While she did not understand this, Ellen did.

Ellen had spent the last several days in heaven and in hell. She desperately missed Jill, but this discomfort was somewhat relieved by the wonderful love story she was experiencing as a passenger in Tricia’s body. She remembered how George had been such a romantic when they first had began to date. This was before she knew of Jill’s existence. As a lesbian, she did not understand how she could fall so hard for a man. Of course later she had found out that Jill had been manipulating her during that period. Her experience with Jill had taught her that love and lust transcended sexuality. Now she found equal delight in experiencing sex with women and men.

Ellen always had thought that Mark was such a wonderful man. She had not liked Tricia much originally, but the more time she spent in her body, the more she began to see the good qualities that had made Mark fall in love with her in the first place. Besides the intimacy of Mark and Trish, Ellen also made love to her stepdaughter Marie, via Trish. While Ellen had always felt terrible about how she and George had handled Marie growing up, now Ellen could make it up to Marie through Trish. The binding had all about wiped away the taboo aspect of their relationship in Ellen’s eyes. In reality though, all Ellen wanted to do was to give her love to Marie and now she was able to do so.

Despite all of the contact with people that she loved, Ellen found herself wanting Jill. Apparently Tricia had no idea where Mark had hidden the necklace, so Ellen did not know either. She was still resolved to reach out to Trish to see if she could make contact. The problem was that Mark still needed to bind two more women to his group. This would need to occur before she could even think of severing the connection between Mark and Jill. Until then (and a new Master could be found), she would continue to bide her time both loving and hating her current circumstances.

When Mark and Trish had gone down to the dining room, they saw Elsie, Marie and Sonia already up drinking coffee and eating donuts. Elsie had gone out about half an hour before and returned recently, having bought the breakfast goodies.

“You young people just don’t have any stamina” joked Elsie.

“I believe these ‘young people’ wore all of you out last night. Trish and I were the last ones standing, so we won by affirmation” laugh Mark as he hugged Trish a little closer.

“OK, uncle!” laughed Marie.

“Well, you two lovebirds can wear me out any day of the week” smiled Sonia naughtily.

Trish blushed at the remark and turned her face away from everyone. At that moment Amy came in and looked and saw her roommate’s face. Knowing Trish as well as she did, she knew what was going on with her. “OK, who just made my roommate blush?” asked Amy.

“I just referred to her and Mark as ‘lovebirds’” said Sonia.

Elsie smiled at Trish. “Hey cutie. Don’t get so shy. The first time I saw you two together when you were freshman, I could tell that there was something special going on between you. Now I know it.”

“It took the necklace for me to understand what that something was” said Trish wistfully.

“Don’t get all morose on me, babe. So I’m sweet on you. What’s the big deal about that?” asked Mark.

“I’m sweet on her too” laughed Amy.

“Me too” Sonia joined in on the fun. Everybody laughed including Trish.

Amy looked at Mark. “On the other hand, I’m not so sweet on you” she said accusingly.

“Why not?” asked Mark

“The whole ‘sweet Amy’ thing… it’s embarrassing” said the Asian hottie.

“But that’s who you are” said Mark.

“Yeah, but they didn’t know that” said Amy

“Sure we did” said a smiling Fern as she walked in with Monique and Tessa. “Has Mark cum in his sweet little Amy today?” laughed Fern.

“Watch it Fern. Amy knows about you wanting to be everybody’s little pet” joked Mark.

“And now everybody else does too” laughed Amy.

Fern began to blush deeply, as everybody laughed and then hugged her. The rest of the morning involved eating, teasing, and getting to know each other better. Trish felt a little better about herself. It seemed that everybody knew what she and Mark were doing and nobody seemed even remotely hurt or angry about it. She never had asked Mark for any preferential treatment, but she would be lying to say that she didn’t enjoy it. While she loved everyone equally, Mark was the person she was always closest to and that would never change. Somehow, her feelings for him transcended her feelings for the others. She sensed that as much as he loved the others, that he felt the same way about her, but her heart still could not accept the total truth of the situation.

By late morning Fern was dressed and ready to go to her Cthulu game. She told the gang that she would not be coming back that night. In reality she planned to check her finances. She needed to raise a few hundred dollars for Monday and make airline reservations and she didn’t want any distractions. Little did Fern know that she would be returning to Elsie’s, but not of her own volition.