The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Last week in “The Jiliad”

Mark and his family moved into Elsie’s house for a weekend of fun.

Mark’s old (and untrustworthy) friend, Pete Hunter believed that he had figured out Mark’s secret, and plans to hypnotize Fern on Sunday to confirm his suspicions.

Ellen’s will was read and Mark essentially received Ellen’s stepdaughter, Marie Simmons. Marie had been partially bound to any man she had ever dated and had suffered greatly from the experience. She became fully bound to Mark with the help of a potion she drank, the necklace and then having sex with him.

The Jilliad Part 14

Chapter 38 Friday Night Fun That Changed Lives

“They won!” squealed Amy’s voice over Mark’s cell phone.

Apparently Trish made a key dig and Monique set it perfectly for Trish who recovered in time to hit an amazing kill, to win a close first game. The second game, Sanders slaughtered them featuring a run where Monique served for nine straight points.

“We should be home in about half an hour. Trish and Monique will be back in about an hour. Mark heard jubilant screams from the other girls in Elsie’s SUV.

“See you then, sexy” said Mark.

“Hope you are ready for six happy women” said Amy.

“Actually it will be seven” replied Mark.

“But Sarah is working this weekend” said a confused Amy.

“Who said anything about Sarah?” asked Mark cryptically.

Amy got it and screamed. “We have a new sister!” and Mark heard the voices of his four women screaming in excitement, even Elsie.

”You’ll get to meet her tonight” said Mark.

After a few more excited outbursts from Amy, Mark rung off with a smile on his face. “So it appears that your new sisters are looking forward to meeting you.” he smiled.

Marie Simmons just beamed back at her Mark. She had gone from abject misery, to being loved by an amazing man and her soon to be new family. Marie never had any real lesbian feelings, but she remembered the tall, blonde goddess that was sitting next to Mark at Ellen’s service and she became instantly wet.

Marie and Mark had been talking over dinner as she was telling him about her past misery. She had to stop because at one point Mark became really angry at some of the abusive men she had been with, who had emotionally and even a few who had physically beaten her.

“Mark, I just wanted you to know this because for you to understand who I am, you need to know where I came from. I never was able to know love, because I’ve always pursued men who would dominate and hurt me. Now I’m with someone who truly loves me and would never hurt me. It may just take me some time to get use to it” she smiled.

Now Mark knew that he made the right decision concerning Marie, and why Ellen had been so desperate to have Marie wear the necklace. He had to make Marie his, to save her from herself and from others who would do her harm. Ellen was also right that he had been rewarded. Marie was truly a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul. Her soul was now free to do what she wanted. Marie would also always be an important part of Mark’s life. For that, he would be forever grateful to George and Ellen (and Marilyn, Marie’s real mother).

To kill time, they dropped by the dorm to visit Sarah. For about a half hour, Marie got her first taste of girl on girl action, while Mark pumped Sarah from behind and Marie licked the junction of their sex, while Sarah licked hers. When they were done, Mark looked sadly at Sarah and gave her a big hug.

“I promise to spend more time with you tomorrow” he said

“You better” she replied. He took her head in his hands and gave her a deep goodbye kiss.

Marie looked at her two lovers and thought that it was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. Not to leave her new sister out, Sarah looked into Marie’s eyes and said “I know you’ve had a rough time. Always remember that you have us now. I love you!”

Sarah repeated the same technique that Mark had just done to her, to Marie. Marie’s mind was swimming in the experience. Here was this sensational, knockout redhead with a sexy English accent french kissing her and saying that she loved her. Marie then knew that she loved Sarah too. She pulled away with a big smile and a quick “I love you too, Sarah!”, as she and Mark left Sarah to a wistful sigh.

About ten minutes later Marie’s car pulled up to Elsie’s house. They were greeted at the door by four excited naked women. An orgy broke out in the great room as Elsie introduced herself to Marie in a big way, while Amy was riding Mark’s cock. Mark noticed that Amy still had her butt plug.

“Still have it in there, I see” he said, as he twisted the plug eliciting a large moan from Amy.

“84 hours and counting” replied the sexy Chinese girl.

“Off and on” corrected Mark.

“Yeah… you want me to get constipated?” she moaned in mock derision.

“Only if you’re into that kind of thing” laughed Mark.

Amy started laughing which actually brought on her orgasm, as she sucked in a breath she got the hiccups. “Now look what you di….”hiccupped Amy.

“I have a great cure for the hiccups” said Mark.

“What’s that?” asked Amy.

“This” said Mark, as he pulled out her butt plug and sunk his still hard cock into her asshole. The shock of Mark’s entry actually cured her hiccups.

“That actually worked” laughed Amy as she began to moan.

“You know its all about you, Amy” laughed Mark, as he began to pick up his pace sawing into her lubricated rectum.

“Yeah… sure it is. I’ll remember this cure for you the next time you get hiccups” grunted Amy.

Mark cracked up, as the banter continued. Soon, Mark felt his orgasm coming on despite the mutual teasing, but knew that it was time to get serious, as he stopped talking and picked up his pace.

“That feels so good, lover “cooed Amy as she started to feel her second orgasm about to approach.

Mark’s arousal and Amy’s tight clenching channel was too much as he flooded her colon with his seed, which triggered her anus to spasm, which in turn caused her vaginal orgasm. As Mark pulled out of Amy he spun her around and gave her a passionate kiss, which she responded to hungrily. Mark could not believe what he and Amy had just done. Since the necklace, Amy had become sweeter on the inside, and generally more tender, but her funny and somewhat sharp sense of humor was still there. He had just been fucking her asshole, but they were engaging in the same style of playful banter that they used to while drinking coffee in the snack bar. Mark marveled at how this seemed to be true of all of his relationships with his friends turned lovers. They weren’t mindless fuck toys. They were themselves, but happier versions. Most importantly they all loved Mark and each other as he loved them.

“Look who’s here” said Fern as she momentarily stopped making out with Kelly. Trish and Monique walked in with big grins on their faces.

“Hail the conquering heroes” yelled Mark.

Both girls lay down next to Mark and gave him a kiss. Trish then let her mouth go down to Mark’s penis. “Where have you been my little friend” laughed Trish as she gave it a lick.

“In my tight little heinie” laughed Amy as she began to remove Tricia’s sweats.

“Ew!” said Trish. Trish then gave Amy a sly smile and took Mark’s cock deep in her mouth. Mark began to feel his lust rise as he groaned into Monique’s mouth.

Fifteen minutes later, the great hall orgy ended with Monique riding Mark to a mutual orgasm, Kelly and Elsie and pleasuring each other, while Marie introduced herself to the blonde Amazon she had been fantasizing about since she had worn the necklace earlier in the evening. Marie hoped that she was doing it right, but by Tricia’s moans she felt that she must have been a natural, as she felt her own orgasm begin to rise. Amy was really enjoying Fern. She had been hot for the lovely Goth cunt tease since freshman year. Now Fern’s mouth was fully affixed to Amy’s aforementioned cunt, sucking the life out of her hard little clit, Amy was delighting in Fern’s sweet box as they elicited moans and eventually orgasms out of each other.

After the passion, everyone agreed on one thing: they were hungry. Elsie called for pizza as everyone else cleaned up the mess. As Mark began to dress, his cell phone went off. It was Sarah. “Hey Sarah!” greeted Mark.

“Could you please come over right away? I need you!” begged Sarah, before being cut off before Mark could say another word.

About five minutes earlier, Sarah Pederson decided to get caught up on her thesis. She had spent most of the summer working on the research. She had actually written a lot of it, after visiting her thesis advisor over the summer and getting his take on what she had written. As she was reviewing her notes a knock came at the door.

Sonia Vasquez was in a good mood. Not only did her volleyball team win their second game in a row against a good Amherst team, she was keeping the assignation she had made with the sexy red head and her boyfriend. While things were not going well between her and Tessa, she knew that she shouldn’t be cheating on her. Still she could not help herself. It was if her very life depended on it. She was nervous because she hadn’t been with a guy in almost twenty years.

When Sarah opened the door and saw Sonia’s face, her hazy memory began to flood back to her. She had kissed this woman on Tuesday night and told her to come Friday, to make love to her and Mark. Though she did not feel the same passion for Sonia as she felt for her sisters, she still returned the woman’s kiss, as Sonia gave her a sweet kiss. “Let’s wait until Mark gets here I‘ll call him” said Sarah instinctively but with some panic in her voice. While Sarah was about to explain more to Mark, the Latin beauty kissed her passionately and Sarah’s cell fell out of her hand.

Ten minutes later Mark showed up at Sarah’s door disheveled, but wearing the same clothes he wore earlier. When he knocked, Sarah had asked him to come in, and he did. He was greeted at the door by the woman that he knew as Tricia’s volleyball coach, giving him a deep French kiss. While the woman he was kissing was quite attractive, Mark did not feel the typical wave of passion that he did when he kissed Sarah. Mark tried to resist, but when Sarah tried to help him, she accidentally put her arm around his shoulder. This caused Mark’s lust to fire and he kissed the sexy volleyball coach with more enthusiasm. As Sonia’s hands ran up and down Mark’s body, she felt a plastic bag that started to fall out of the jacket pocket from contact with her hands. She caught it as she broke this kiss with Mark and instinctively put her hand in the bag.

The Jiliad snapped awake and made contact with a female mind. It was the prospective vessel from the gym. She quickly grabbed Mark’s hand. Her baseline programming was already making Sonia remove the necklace from the bag. She was now able to control the activities of all three people.

Sarah’s hand stayed affixed to Mark’s shoulder as her and Mark’s eyes began to glaze over Sonia’s mouth began to kiss Mark again and then had Mark touched Sonia’s neck. Jill then was able to break the kiss and have Sonia’s hand slowly removed the necklace. And put it around her neck, as Mark held her steady. The Jiliad then began to remove Sonia’s clothes and the others followed suit, while maintaining almost constant physical contact. Soon all three were naked. The Jiliad led the three lovers to Sarah’s bed and laid Sonia’s body flat on her back with her legs splayed obscenely open. She then pulled Mark to Sonia’s body to position him to enter her pussy. Then she instructed Sarah to straddle Sonia’s face, facing Mark.

Sonia watched as her lovers took positions to ravage her body. As Sarah lowered her pussy on Sonia’s face, Sonia could smell the girl’s arousal, which flared her own. She then felt the boy begin to rub his cock against her drenched pussy, before putting it inside her in one stroke. Mark’s body was then lowered, so his mouth could also attack Sarah’s pussy. Sonia began to lick upward as the boy began licking Sarah’s vagina. Sonia savored the moments when the boy’s tongue touched hers as they both continued to lick. Soon her tongue impaled Sarah pussy and Sarah sighed deeply, while Mark continued to lick Sarah’s clit as he fucked Sonia.

The volleyball teacher became overwhelmed by lust as the Jiliad began to reprogram her sexual mores and preferences. The boy was now driving her lust, as Sarah’s body was removed and her tongue found his mouth. This boy was special He was no mere boy. He was a man. He was her man. He was her lover. He was everything she wanted or needed. She would bear his seed in her womb as she was not on birth control. Her body became frenzied, as Mark drove his penis into her creamy depths. Sarah lay on her side next to the copulating couple and absent mindedly frigged herself toward her own orgasm.

Mark was close to coming. A small part of his brain was trying to resist the urge to mate with this woman, but realized that it was too late to stop. He knew he had lost and succumbed to his lust. As Mark bore down one final time he felt his potent release begin to flood his seed deep into the recesses of her womb. Sonia cried out her own orgasm in the words “I love you!”, as her mouth quickly covered his. Sarah who had been lying on the bed with one arm on Sonia and the other frigging her own pussy was beginning to cum too. Finally, Sonia’s powerful second orgasm occurred and everyone blacked out.

When Mark awoke a few minutes later, he looked down at the latest addition to his harem. Aside from his usual love he felt for his “wives”, he felt a strong sense of personal remorse. He knew that Sonia was a lesbian and in a committed relationship with Tricia’s old teammate, Tessa. He also knew Tessa well because she had been an RA at the freshman dorm when he lived there, and they had been quite friendly. Now he, through the necklace, had stolen the love of someone he cared for and he did not know what to do. Out of panic, guilt and confusion, he got up, found Sonia’s cell in her purse, found Tessa’s number and called it. When she picked up, he told Tessa that Sonia was in trouble and to come to Sarah’s room in Hill Hall right away. She was visiting on campus near by and would be right there. Mark immediately got dressed and started desperately trying to figure out what he was going to tell Tessa. Three minutes later, Sonia and Sarah were still out cold and a knock came at the door.

Tessa Sommerville was visiting some friends on campus. Her life was in flux and she needed to talk to an old friend to get some perspective. She had been in a committed lesbian relationship with her old coach Sonia Vasquez for the past two years. After maintaining a flirty sexual chemistry with Sonia for four years as a student, Tessa and Sonia had been able to consummate their love when Tessa graduated. While they had been fairly happy for the past two years, Tessa was beginning to have doubts. Among those doubts, Tessa was worried about her sexual identity. While she was mostly attracted to women, she found that she was attracted to some men too. She also began to think of her future. She wanted to have kids. When she mentioned it to her lover, Sonia had told her that she was not sure that she wanted to have children.

Then there was the job offer. A paid assistance coaching vacancy opened up at Sidwell College, as small liberal arts school in California and Tessa was considering going for it, as she was notified that she was a finalist. While volunteering, as an assistant coach Sanders, taking grad classes, Tessa saw this as a good possible career move, even though she would be starting from scratch, knowing no one out there. To complicate things, there was also a guy that she became attracted to in one of her classes. He was a “class A jerk”. While Tessa knew that she would never get involved with him, she felt that maybe she had been going through a phase and was not really a lesbian. While she knew that she cared about Sonia, she wasn’t sure if there was a place for her in her future.

As Mark opened the door, he noticed that in his panic, he had forgotten to remove the necklace from Sonia’s neck. For Tessa, this was both unfortunate and fortunate. When Tessa stormed in she saw an incredibly bizarre tableau. Sonia and Sarah Pederson, a girl that she had trained during RA training, were lying naked on the bed. Mark Samuels, a nice kid from her dorm when she was an RA, had his clothes on while wearing a panicked look. “What in the Hell is going on!” raged Tessa. Mark was still dumbfounded as what to say. Tessa threw her arms up in the air in frustration and proceeded to try to wake up her lover. As her hand touched her shoulder, it moved a little too close to her neck and it came in contact with the necklace. Tessa immediately got quiet.

Bingo! The Jiliad woke up and got into contact with a new female vessel’s brain. She immediately started baseline programming.

As Tessa had calmed down from her rage, Mark looked at her as her back was to him. He started to talk. “Tessa I’m so sorry this happened! Please let me explain!”

“OK. Please explain” said Tessa calmly while still facing away.

Mark began to tell the strange story about the necklace and the effect it had on women and him. While he knew that it might be his undoing, his love for Sonia and remorse for Tessa, drove him to be honest. Tessa just stood there quietly and while seeming stationary, was surreptitiously removing the necklace from Sonia’s neck as she listened. As it was a fairly lengthy explanation, the Jiliad was able to complete her baseline programming and already started making the new vessel attracted to her master. It became easy once she discovered the Tessa vessel’s attraction for a male that the Tessa knew. As she already knew Mark, and liked him, all Jill needed to do was knit Tessa’s lust with her past affection for her Master and equate it to him.

“Tessa, you’re being awfully quiet. Are you OK?”

“I’m fine” said a smiling Tessa, with her back still to him. “Come here Mark, I need to show you something.”

Mark walked over to the bed, and before he could realize what was happening, Tessa was on him. The Jiliad’s record for controlling people at a time was five, which was a stretch for her. Four however, was workable. The good news was that Sonia and Sarah were still unconscious, but Jill knew that she could control them too if needed. As Tessa’s mouth kissed Mark, Jill put on the necklace and quickly fastened it, while having Mark’s arms hold her in place. She quickly shucked Tessa’s jeans and panties, not worrying about her shirt. She did the same to Mark so they were both naked from the waist down. Her Master would be able to see Tessa’s lovely large C cup breast later, Jill reasoned.

Tessa saw Mark as they lowered themselves on the floor. At first she wondered what she was doing, and then she wondered why she hadn’t done it two years ago when she had first met this amazing guy. Tessa’s body then slowly straddled Mark and began to rub his cock against her wet pussy. Then she lowered herself on him. Tessa’s long, chestnut hair cascaded around her face as she rode him. Her slim, but toned athletic body moved up and down a few times, before she lowered it to put her mouth onto his. Her hair then covered both of their faces as Mark kissed her back hungrily. He pulled her down closer to him so he could kiss her more deeply as she moaned into his mouth. His hips continued to drive his shaft upward, into her overheated body.

Mark was amazing, she thought. Why hadn’t she seen it before? She had never been so aroused in all her life. She had completely forgotten her anger about Sonia. All she could concentrate on was Mark’s glorious cock that was thrusting up, in and out of her.

Mark suddenly felt a very strange sensation. Like previously, he felt like he was in control. He had felt this way briefly when he was making love to Sonia, but it did not last long enough for him to act on. While he still felt incredible lust for Tessa, he also felt the guilt from the events that had happened. His mind ranged between the guilt of what happened to Sonia and what was happening to Tessa, with his lust for her. He decided to try and fight it again.

This time, his body actually began to respond to his thoughts, as his body fought to try to extricate itself from his embrace with Tessa. The Jiliad realized that her master was trying to stop and was attempting to slide out from under the Tessa vessel. She decided to enlist reinforcements. Jill reached up to the bed with Tessa’s hand and touched a leg. The leg was Sonia’s. Sonia immediately shot up in bed while almost knocking Sarah off of it. The Jiliad then positioned Sonia’s naked pussy over Mark’s struggling face and sat on it, as Tessa’s body went back to riding Mark. Quickly, Mark became overwhelmed by the smell of Sonia’s arousal, and was distracted from his goal. He then began to lick the drying remains of their earlier passion. The Jiliad then began grinding Tessa’s pussy harder on Mark’s shaft. With the lost opportunity, Mark’s mind was now resigned to what would occur next.

After a minute or so, the Jiliad moved Sonia’s pussy away from his mouth. Tessa mouth found his again, as their tongues sparred. Tessa knew what she wanted. She wanted Mark. She wanted to love him completely; she wanted to be his wife. She wanted to bear his children. She wanted to be his in absolutely any way that he wanted her to be. Her face scrunched up tightly as she ground her pussy down as hard as she could. This was too much for Mark as he felt his semen begin to fire. He instinctively rolled him and Tessa over and pushed Tessa on her back while not only keeping her impaled on him, actually penetrating her cervix by the force of his weight. His penis continued to drive his spurting seed as far as it could into her womb. Tessa screamed out in joy “I love you, Mark” as her orgasm overwhelmed her. A moment later, Tessa’s body began to spasm, as she lifted her head and shook it in passion. Her lovely chestnut hair flew in practically every direction, whipping Mark’s face before he collapsed on her and she stopped moving altogether.

As Sonia had been frigging herself to orgasm, while her foot had been touching Tessa’s bare leg she passed out next to them. The only person who was awake now was Sarah, who had awakened when she heard Tessa’s first orgasm and then witnessed the soul changing second one. She carefully climbed off the bed and awoke Mark.

When Mark woke up he quickly removed the necklace from Tessa’s neck and put it back in the bag. He looked at Sarah and didn’t know whether to yell at her or kiss her. He decided on the latter.

After they came up for air, the first thing she did was apologize. “It was really strange Mark. I still remember bits and pieces of Tuesday night as if it were a dream”

“Please tell me what you remember, whether you think it actually happened or not.”

After Sarah finished telling him the story, Mark said, “I wish you had told me all of that on Tuesday night.”

“I was going to, but you ran out of the room to make love to Kelly, before I could finish my story” smiled Sarah.

“Touché. I just had to see her” Mark remembered.

“From what I had heard from Kelly, you did a lot more than just see her” joked Sarah.

Mark had to laugh at her joke and at the absurdity of his situation. As he looked down at the former committed lesbian couple whom he loved with all his heart, he smiled sadly. “I can’t believe I let this happen.”

“Let what happen?” said Tessa’s voice from the floor as she opened her eyes.

“Ruining you and Sonia’s lives” said Mark.

“I can’t speak for sleeping beauty…. Whoa!” exclaimed Tessa as she looked at her sleeping lover. “I feel so strange.”

“How so, aside from the obvious fact that three women and one man are sitting in a room naked together?” asked Mark.

“I look at you, and I see the man of my dreams whom I love with all my heart! I look at the love of my life for the past two years and I love her more than I ever have! I look at Sarah, my sexy little RA trainee and I love her about as much as Sonia, though I haven’t even kissed Sarah yet!”

“Let’s fix that” smiled Sarah as she got down on the floor and the two began to make out.

Mark feeling lonely decided that it was time to wake up the 37 year old volleyball coach. As Mark and Sonia made out, she saw Tessa making out with the red headed RA and she was surprisingly not jealous. Despite not believing that he had mind reading powers (because Mark did not know that he really had mind reading powers at this point), Mark knew what Sonia was thinking as he heard her sigh. He had tried to control the necklace and failed, but he was close. Maybe in these two cases failure wasn’t such a bad thing. Tessa and Sonia would still be together, albeit as part of his growing family.

About fifteen minutes after Mark had left Sarah for the second time that night, he returned to Elsie’s place. He had left by himself, but he returned bearing gifts. As he rang the door bell, he was holding a gift in each of his arms. Mark knew that these new gifts would change the dynamic of his group in many ways. When Tricia opened the door things got weird for a quick second. “Tessa? Coach?” she murmured.

Patricia Winthrop and Contessa Somerville had not only been teammates, but rivals. As Tricia had treated Monique like shit this season, Tessa had done the same to Trish and her freshman teammates two years ago. Additionally, Tessa also always thought that Trish was vying for the attentions of their Coach. While Tessa knew Tricia was not gay, she still felt a bit threatened by the slightly taller blonde girl. This jealousy caused even greater friction. After Tessa had graduated, she and Sonia hooked up and then she became an assistant coach. Having Sonia to herself and no longer jealous, she and Trish kind of buried the hatchet, though they never truly warmed to each other.

When Trish saw Tessa her emotions went from zero (confused) to sixty (overwhelmed by lust) as she launched herself at the startled chestnut haired beauty almost knocking over Mark and Sonia, and put a passionate lip lock on her former teammate. Soon Tessa began to eagerly return the kiss as Mark looked amused and Sonia with lust. After breaking the kiss with Tessa, Trish grabbed her coach and gave her a kiss of equal passion. Finally, Trish looked at Mark with a mixture of awe, love and lust and kissed him with an ardor that he had never felt before.

When Mark finally broke this kiss, she whispered “Thank you, babe! You can’t possibly understand how wonderful this is for my coach and for Tessa!”

As Mark walked behind a beaming Trish who had just taken his place as the bearer of the new gifts, he couldn’t help but feel that Trish was the one and that she would always be the one. While Mark loved every one of his mates just as much as her, nobody had ever touched his soul the way that Trish had, and nobody ever would.

Chapter 39 The Morning After

Friday night at Elsie’s was a chance for everyone to get to know their new family. While the four king sized beds were still large enough, Elsie began to wonder if their “little” group continued to grow much more, she would have to add another one (not that she wouldn’t do it in a heartbeat, because she would).

The dynamic between Mark and his women was quite strange. An outsider might find it odd (if not impossible) that a group of women could all be equally in love with one man and not possess a drop of jealousy. To factor in that three of those women were lesbians and only one of those women was a self-proclaimed bi-sexual, but were now all bisexual. They loved each other virtually as much as they loved Mark. The reality of the situation was that through Jill’s powers and Mark’s magical influence, each of Mark’s mates had managed to self-actualize. Their capacity for love within the group was virtually infinite. They were ruled by the laws of harmony and the dictates of Mark’s heart. Additionally their physical and mental abilities had become enhanced.

Still, emotionally, their basic personalities were unchanged. Amy was always hungry and feisty. Fern was still brilliant, but kind of out there. Sarah was still driven to succeed (although her definition of success seemed to be in flux) Kelly was still focused and studious. Sonia still wanted to win volleyball games and Elsie still cared about Sanders and its students. The only substantial emotional changes were that their negative character flaws and limiting inhibitions were removed. The women no longer had the bitterness or the sorrow which had eaten at their souls. They only felt the unconditional love, support and happiness that their new family provided them. Of course the sex was great too.

The only person who really significantly changed was Trish. In some ways, the real Patricia Winthrop was dead. Her essence died when Ellen Simmons body died. Following Ellen’s death, the soul that immediately inhabited Tricia’s body was Ellen’s. However, Tricia’s brain ultimately rejected Ellen’s soul because it was too different from her original soul and so Tricia’s soul was reborn. Ellen’s soul was then left to dwell in Tricia’s subconscious mind. The new Tricia was a combination of Tricia’s memories before and after the transference. As Ellen had been controlling Tricia’s body and mind, her influence helped to form Tricia’s new soul, which had become self-actualized like the others. Old Tricia could be soulful, but new Tricia possessed both the original’s and Ellen’s soulful nature. Once Tricia’s negative characteristics had been filtered out, what was left was Mark’s ideal of Tricia. He considered this Trish to be the most perfect creature in the whole world. New Tricia was practically perfect in every way. In the near future, Mark would almost come to mourn that perfection.

For now Mark would celebrate Tricia’s perfection. After an evening romp where Mark’s magically enhanced sex drive satisfied each of his partners, again, he saved Trish for last so he could fall asleep in her arms. Then at five AM when he awoke, picked up his perfect Trish and carried her out of the shared bed and into the room they were in yesterday morning. Mark then made love again to his Lady Trish on the beautiful four poster bed while watching her big smile and bright eyes.

Like the rest of Mark’s mates, Trish loved him unconditionally, but there were things that none of Mark’s other lovers could give him that Trish could. Trish knew him so well, as she had become his best friend. In many ways she knew him better than himself. She saw Mark’s potential before anyone else did. Part of her even believed that she was destined to be with him because she thought he was so wonderful (even before the necklace). In the end, the necklace made sure that she chose Mark, but she would have chosen him anyway, as she loved him.

As their arousal rose, they just looked at each other with an unthinkable intensity. Tricia’s hips ground up into Mark driving member, as she pulled him down into a ferocious kiss. Trish humbly knew that despite Mark’s encompassing love for all of his lovers (and hers for them) that she was the one. Not his favorite, just the one. She was the one he needed the most and her heart overflowed from the honor while also burdened by the responsibility. While Mark had magical influence and his sex drive had been magically enhanced, his soul needed to be replenished. This would be Tricia’s role. Their past history and future events would dictate this role for her in his life.

For now, there would be these moments where Mark and Trish could exist as if they were the only two people in the world. They would always cherish these moments. As Mark climaxed, his Tricia, with her eyes squeezed tight and washed in her own orgasm, cried out his name. When her eyes finally opened they contained an intense look that Mark loved. He thought how he could ever have existed without moments like these. Trish was wondering the same thing.

Over breakfast that morning, Mark pulled Fern, Trish and Amy aside and showed them the empty vial and explained the ritual that led Marie to joining the Mark family.

“This could be a kind of love elixir or philter” said Amy.

“I’m not so sure” said Fern.

“What do you think, Fern?” asked Mark.

“The necklace seems to work with both natural and unnatural magic to bind the wearer to a target and vice versa. We are not just in love with you, but we belong to you and to a lesser extent, you belong to us. I believe that because you love us, we love you. You desire us, so we desire you. I think the potion must be part of the binding process.

“But other than Marie, none of us drank the potion” said Amy.

“I drank a potion like that” said Trish.

“When?” asked Mark.

“The night Mrs. Simmons died. It was in her pocket and somehow I knew that.”

“Trish, you just helped us solve a mystery!” exclaimed Fern. “Aside for Marie, you are the only one of us who is not pregnant, and she drank the potion too. My theory is that the potion was the way that the entity in the necklace…” started Fern.

“Entity in the necklace?” asked a surprised Mark.

“Yes entity in the necklace. I thought that you had figured that out by now. I guess you’re not as smart as I thought” laughed Fern.

“Your logic requires me to make a leap of faith, I’m not sure I’m ready to make” stated Mark

“OK, ‘Mr. Empiricist’. I will rephrase so not to offend your magically challenged sensibilities” mocked Fern.

“You’re cute when you are sarcastic” laughed Mark

“That’s the way you made me” laughed Fern.

“OK, go on” said Mark.

Fern calmed down and cleared her throat. “My point is that the necklace uses the potion as part of the binding process. Remember how I sensed that you had magical powers. Somehow your powers interacted with the magic of the necklace and the natural magic of lust and fertility. That is how most of us became bound to you. Amber and Alexis must have been on the pill which is why they were only partially bound to you.” said Fern

“I’m on the pill, but as I took the potion, I became bound to Mark” reasoned Trish.

“Then I guess that makes sense to me” said Mark. The weight of these implications was not lost on Mark. To save Amber Lynn and Alexis, he would either have to get them pregnant or find more vials of the potion with pink tape.

“But you need to understand what this means, Mark. Now I know that your powers are truly greater than the necklace. You just don’t know how to use them yet” said Fern.

“When I was making love to both Sonia and Tessa, I felt that there was a moment that I might have been able to have controlled the events, but both times I hesitated not knowing what I needed to do and I was conflicted by the situation” confessed Mark.

Trish’s next comment surprised Mark. “It was a good thing that you didn’t stop it from happening” said Trish. “Sonia confided in me that things weren’t going well between her and Tessa and Tessa was agonizing over a decision which may not have been in her best interest and would have ruined their relationship. When they joined us, all of that became unimportant. They still have each other, they can have their dreams and they get us too. Do you see what the necklace has done for all of us and look how happy we are?” added Trish.

“I hate to say it, but babe you are right. The necklace has helped us all. But I’m worried. Where will it end?” said Mark somberly. “I think that this is getting out of control. As much as I love everyone, we need to find a way of limiting this. Aside from Amber and Alexis, I don’t want to add anyone new to our family.”

Elsie overheard as she walked over “We’re running out of bed space in the master bedroom” she said, as everyone laughed.

“Seriously after we can help Alexis and Amber, we need to retire the necklace to a safe place” stated Mark.

Amy, Elsie, Fern and Trish agreed, but a little voice in Tricia’s head was screaming “No”. Ellen knew that Jill required sex to survive. If Jill were working properly, Mark, Trish and Marie would be enjoying a happy and satisfying sex life, with Marie or Trish wearing the necklace. A healthy Jill would have been quite fulfilled. Now Ellen knew that the only way to save Jill was to unbind Jill from Mark. The process would not affect any of his hosts except the one who participated in the process. Ellen believed that if she were to be reunited with Jill, that host would have to be Trish.