The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jilliad Part 13

Chapter 35 Thursday Night at Elsie’s

When Tricia rang the door bell, they all heard footsteps running to the door. A breathless Elsie opened the door with a huge smile on her face. She was excited as she led them into her huge modern colonial home through the foyer and into a huge great room that was 50x40. “I’ve been waiting all day for you to come” as she greeted everyone with passionate kisses, saving her most passionate for Mark.

When Elsie saw Fern, she was confused for a second and then she became overwhelmed with love and lust for the Goth girl. She almost gave Fern as passionate a kiss as the one she had given Mark. Fern eagerly returned Elsie’s kiss. “I see I have a new sister” she winked at Mark, after breaking the kiss.

Fern was not used to the level of passion she was feeling for Mark and the other women. As Amy had previously accused her, Fern’s reputation was just a sham. Now as a member of Mark’s sexy family, she could live that reputation without all of the inhibitions and false bravado that previously existed in her personality. What she was most happy about was the feeling of belonging; not just her hidden fetish to be owned. She felt she was truly a member of a loving family. As an only child neglected by busy parents, she had spent much of her childhood being lonely. She would never be lonely again.

Elsie’s home was just short of a mansion. It was more than 6,000 square feet. It had 8 rooms on the ground floor including the great room, a formal living room, a den, a large kitchen, a large dining room and a study/library and a conservatory that seated about 30 people. Upstairs, there were six bedrooms, and 4 full bathrooms and a laundry room. She quickly led everyone upstairs. She showed each bedroom off to her new family. Most of the rooms ranged 20x15 to 15x10. The two smaller rooms contained beautiful four poster full beds. Two of the larger rooms had lovely queen sized beds. The last one appeared to have been converted into an office, but there was a double bed in the room. She saved the Master bedroom for last. The room was large, measuring larger than 30x25. It appeared to be in a state of flux, with boxes and several king sized mattresses and box springs (that were still in their plastic wrapping). “Surprise! Welcome to your new home!” shouted Elsie as everyone began to hug each other.

Mark thought that there would be plenty of room for everyone for the weekend just using the 5 other bedrooms, but what he saw was a room that could potentially sleep all of them.

“I tried to do as much as possible with setting the room up, but most of this was delivered today. The delivery men were ready to put the beds together, but I didn’t want them to get suspicious” said Elsie.

Mark walked up to Elsie and put his arms around her. “You didn’t need to do all this, honey” said Mark.

“I wanted to! I’m the happiest I have been in my entire life!” exclaimed Elsie. “You are my new family” she stated emphatically. “I never want to be apart from you again.”

Mark saw the love in her eyes and kissed her passionately. He then organized the group which was somewhat mechanically inclined (Fern, Monique and Sarah) to put together the beds. Tricia, Amy and Kelly went to help Elsie with the food (which she had been preparing for the last two days).

Mark and Sarah concentrated on putting together the frames of the bed. Monique and Fern rounded up the bed linen and proceeded in getting the mattresses and box springs out of their packaging. In a bit over an hour, the three new king sized beds were put together, made and the beds were pushed up next to the existing king sized bed. Now everyone could sleep together in comfort.

When Mark and the others walked into the great room, they saw it filled with all kinds of treats. After the friends had a food orgy, they proceeded upstairs to have a different kind of orgy. Clothes were quickly stripped off and Mark quickly found Elsie and started making love to her.

Other couples immediately formed with Trish and Amy, Monique and Sarah and Kelly and Fern respectively coupling. Elsie looked up at Mark as he began to thrust into her yearning pussy. She had confirmed her pregnancy this morning and would tell Mark when she had a chance. As Elsie felt her orgasm start to build, she looked into the sweet eyes of her man; the only man that she would ever love and she smiled. She knew that for the first time, a man truly loved her and wanted the best for her. She looked around at the others, who were also engaged in love making and smiled. Not only did she feel no jealousy, she believed that everyone in the room was truly in love with each other. While she thought this notion was strange, she knew it to be true. She was right. Mark may have been the primary focus, but everyone was equally important to one another. Everyone wanted Mark to be happy and he wanted all of them to be happy, so they were, so that he would be. As he was in love with each of the women, they fell in love with him and each other. Once each woman had accepted this, they were able to embrace each other as lovers, friends and sisters. This reinforced the underlying notion that Mark’s lovers had all thought him to be a wonderful person before the Jiliad had entered their lives. Additionally the Jiliad had removed the inhibitions and negative character traits which blocked each woman’s ability to accept the arrangement. The bonding process made that programming permanent, so the relationship between Mark and his women would always be this way. That was not to say that Mark would never have any problems, because major problems were looming, but for now Mark and his lovers could simply enjoy themselves.

As Elsie began to climax she pulled Mark down to her and began to kiss him deeply. Her eyes shut as she experienced a powerful climax. She wrapped her beautiful legs around Mark and grasped him tightly as she arched her back up and clenched her pussy muscles around Mark’s member and screamed into her lover’s mouth. Mark began to feel his own orgasm begin as his semen began to pour out of him as he continued to pound into the beautiful nurse, moaning his passion into her mouth. Elise’s climax had ended, but she wasn’t done. Mark’s cock was still hard and she had never truly experienced a multiple orgasm before. She whispered in his ear. “Do you see my sexy body” “Uh huh” grunted Mark “It’s all yours. You marked it with your seed. You’ve changed me forever. I took the test this morning and your child is growing in my womb” she husked.

Mark’s love and lust coursed through his body. “My Elsie!” he grunted as he thrust into her with a passion he could not control.

“I’m yours!” moaned Elsie as she thrust up to meet his downward thrust.

“You belong to me!” Mark grunted.

“I’m yours, Mar…” she groaned unable to think.

“You’re mine!” Mark growled as his arousal had reached a quick boiling point”

“I’m yours!”

“You are mine!”

“I am yours Master” she cried!

Mark’s seed exploded into Elsie’s body. This began her orgasm. Through his lust, Mark remembered what Fern had told him and he became scared. He sensed that he was changing Elsie and he knew he had to think quickly. “I’m yours” moaned Mark. “My Master” moaned Elsie through her orgasm.

“Not master. I’m your love” cried Mark.

“My Ma….” grunted Elsie.

“Your love!” screamed Mark.

“My love!” screamed Elsie as she climaxed. “My love!” she groaned again as she came down from her orgasm. Elsie came out of her fog and looked at Mark. “Thank you, my love! That was intense.” sighed Elsie.

“It was amazing” agreed Mark.

Mark also let go a sigh. Where did that urge to dominate Elsie come from, he thought? She had driven his lust with the news of the baby. She had also started the submissive talk which had apparently turned him on. Then the dominance that he had projected seemed to be received by Elsie and then she called him “Master”. Mark wasn’t sure that he could actually change his women by projecting his emotions, but he thought he should talk to Fern to see if she had a theory.

By the time the night was over Mark made love to all of his mates. Before he fell asleep he tried to pull his cock out of Tricia’s pussy, but she moaned her protest half consciously and pulled him to her tighter. Mark smiled and fell asleep in Tricia’s loving arms and with all of his women in the same four piece, oversized, king sized bed.

The Jiliad was sleeping back in Mark’s dorm room in the bag inside Mark’s suit jacket pocket. She was safe where she was for now. Jill would awaken at her master bidding in less than 24 hours. While Mark had her under control for now, her mischief concerning her master was far from over.

Chapter 36 TGIF

Despite falling asleep the latest, Mark awoke at 5:30 in the morning. His body surged with energy. Wow, he thought to himself. I guess I don’t need coffee anymore. His penis had softened, but was still somewhat inside of Trish as they had slept in each others arms. She looked radiant lying there, he thought. As he thought this, apparently so did “Little Mark”.

Tricia was having a sweet dream about Mark, when all of a sudden they were having sex. Funny she thought to herself. We were just walking on the beach holding hands. Her eyes immediately popped wide open to behold a beautiful sight. They were looking straight into Mark’s eyes. She smiled as she and Mark seemed to have the same naughty thought. They untangled themselves and snuck out of bed and went into one of the smaller bedrooms so not to wake anyone else.

Mark’s cock was still hard as he laid Lady Trish on to the four poster bed and gazed into her beautiful, vibrant, dark blue eyes. He loved all his mates equally, but all things being equal, Trish would always be the one. His heart had yearned for her for two years, and now she was lying there with the same yearning in her eyes. She was yearning for him. Mark slowly moved his body between her legs and brought his mouth to hers and kissed her sweetly. It wasn’t a slobbery French kiss. It was a sweet, but deep kiss.

Tricia opened her eyes and looked into Mark’s. What an idiot she had been, she thought. She knew why Mark had been reluctant to take their relationship to the next level. She could have set his mind at ease to have made it happen. While she had loved Mark, she lacked the ability to understand her own feelings, and allowed herself to be distracted by her problems. In the end it would not really matter. The magic of the necklace had brought them together, but what she was happiest about was that the magic had opened her heart to be able to love Mark as he deserved to be loved.

Tricia’s mouth readily yielded to Mark’s searching tongue, as she felt her arousal rise. Mark noticed her rising passion as he began to rub the length of his shaft along her moistening pussy. Trish moaned into his mouth with arousal. Mark positioned his shaft at Her Ladyship’s entrance and slowly sunk in to the root. Trish hissed in pleasure, as her lust grew in intensity. Mark slowly stroked in and out of Tricia at a languid pace savoring the feeling of her tight pussy around his cock.

Tricia closed her eyes as she felt her orgasm slowly building. Images began to fill her brain. It was as though her life with Mark was flashing before her eyes. She saw them together laughing with Amy, Marcus and Angie. She saw them talking in the cafeteria. She saw Mark all battered after defending her, she saw the first time they had made love, the night Mrs. Simmons died. Her orgasm was coming on like a freight train. Mark sensed it, and began to pick up his pace. For a split second Trish opened her eyes to see Mark’s look of passion and love, and she couldn’t hold it together. She started cumming so hard that she began to cry. She screamed out Mark’s name and thrust her hips up as hard as she could and Mark began to cum. As he flooded Trish with his semen, he stared into her tear stained eyes. She continued to cry softly. Mark gently kissed away her tears. “Why are you crying, babe?” he asked. “Because I finally understand what it means to love and to be loved” said Trish softly.

They both rolled over on their side facing each other, and just laid there for a few minutes, not saying anything. They didn’t need to, as Trish had just perfectly framed their feelings for each other. Mark gently rubbed Tricia’s hair while beaming into her eyes. While he had worried about the necklace, he knew that part of him would always be grateful to it for Tricia and the others. Mark knew at some level that what the necklace had done was wrong, but for the most part, all of his women had cared for him, liked him or loved him before the necklace had affected them. Most of them were sad, unfulfilled or lonely as well. Now they were all ecstatically happy, fulfilled and most importantly, loved.

Trish spoke first. “How about we get some coffee? Elsie showed me where the coffeemaker is” she smiled.

“That’s why you are the brains of the outfit” laughed Mark.

“No, I’m strictly eye candy. You’re most definitely the brains, babe” laughed Trish.

“No. I’m tired of being smart. From now on I’m eye candy too. Fern and Kelly can be the brains.” “Agreed” said Trish, as they both cracked up.

A soft knock came at the door. “Come in” said Trish

Elsie walked in wearing a robe and carrying two others. “The other night when you brought Mark in to the infirmary, I could tell that you were sweet on him” laughed Elsie.

“Now you are too” smiled Trish.

“You think?” asked Elsie with laughter in her heart.

“You better after last night” said Mark.

“How about a little breakfast? I started the coffee” offered Elsie.

“That’s the best thing I heard all day” said Trish. Elsie tossed the robes to Mark and Trish and the three of them quietly walked down to the kitchen.

Over coffee and various pastries, Mark and Trish got to know Elsie. She had told them about her lonely existence over the last few years and how happy and fulfilled her life had become since they were all together. She then told then about the Bed and Breakfast, and how important that it used to be to her.

“What about now?” asked Mark.

“Now I have you and my sisters. The B&B is something I can take or leave” said Elsie.

“But isn’t it something that you still want to do?” asked Trish.

Elsie thought. The whirlwind of the past couple of days had made the B&B something that hadn’t really been the focus of her attentions. “I guess I still want to do it” she said.

“Then there’s no reason you shouldn’t” said Mark.

“I can think of at least seven people who would love to help you” laughed Trish.

“Now I feel extra blessed” said Elsie.

“This may sound corny, but we all have dreams, but we are family. Together we can help each other to do the things we want to do” said Mark.

“I’ve already noticed that I’m becoming a better Volleyball player. While Mark was ‘girl collecting’ Tuesday night, we had an amazing game” smiled Trish. Mark stuck his tongue out at her, as Trish laughed before continuing her story. “Monique and I were amazing together! It was like she and I wanted to win for each other so badly that we took our games to another level. I think that kind of passion has been missing from our team for the past few years” said Trish.

“You talking about Volleyball, babe” smiled Monique as she walked into the kitchen and gave Trish a sweet kiss on the lips, which Trish returned eagerly, before Monique broke the kiss.

“Yeah, Trish said I missed a great game” commented Mark

“I think the necklace gave us super twin powers because I knew exactly what Trish needed me to do” said Monique, as she kissed both Mark and then Elsie, before taking a seat next to Trish.

“And vice versa” added Trish.

“We have a road game tonight, but I know you’ll be at the will reading” said Monique.

“I promise to make the next game” said Mark.

“I’ll bring anyone who wants to go tonight. I’ll ask the girls” said Elsie.

“That would be amazing!” exclaimed Trish.

“Thank you, Elsie!” added Monique, as both girls got up and hugged the lovely nurse.

Slowly but surely everyone rose and had breakfast, with Amy of all people being the last one to rise. Everyone had morning classes except for Fern and Kelly, so they decided to hang out with Elsie who wasn’t due back to work until Monday as she had requested several days off from work due to the divorce. The rest piled into Tricia’s car and headed back to campus. Sarah had already planned to resign as being an RA at the end of the term. She had made plans with someone to cover her floor last night, but she was stuck for the weekend. She did not want to miss out on future times like last night.

Mark thought that he might have a tough time concentrating on his first morning class, but was surprised how sharp he was (considering he was sitting next to Sarah). He was even better in his eleven O’clock class (which he had with both Sarah and Alexis). Mark even actively participated in a lively discussion with his professor who seemed quite impressed with his arguments.

After class Mark told Sarah he would meet her at the cafeteria for lunch. He then quickly pulled Alexis into an empty classroom and gave her a big hug. While he didn’t feel the same sorrow or helplessness he felt when he had seen Amber that first time, he still did not feel the lust and love that they both yearned for him to feel. He did feel determined, which radiated a confidence that made Alexis smile.

“You know this limbo that you talked about us being in isn’t so bad if it means I get to hug you like this” smiled Alexis. “Trust me. We’ll be doing a lot more when I can figure out how I can fix this.”

“By the way, who are you going to the Econ dinner with?” asked Alexis.

“You. That is if you want to go with me” said Mark.

“I was hoping that you’d say that” grinned Alexis.

“Please tell Amber I’m thinking of her. That you both occupy my thoughts” said Mark.

When he said that, a tear ran down Alexis’ cheek, but she was smiling. Mark wiped the tear away and kissed her firmly on her mouth. “I will fix this, Alexis” he swore as he hugged her. They both felt a wave of calm wash over them as Mark broke the hug and left.

Alexis sat down in an empty seat. She didn’t know whether to jump for joy or break down and cry. What she did know was that Mark was thinking of her and Amber and that he cared for them. She also felt his determination to make things right. Instead of jumping for joy or sobbing her heart out, she opted to split the difference. She calmly got up and walked back to her dorm room to give Amber Mark’s message.

When Mark got to the cafeteria, he saw Marcus bussing his tray and Amy and Fern talking at a table. “Still don’t trust me with Angie?” asked Mark.

“Not on your life” said Marcus half seriously.

“Anything new on the necklace” asked Mark.

“I managed to get some lab time for the Friday after next.” said Marcus. “Other than that, it’s up to the girls from “Charmed” over there to track down the whole David Blane angle” he added. Amy overheard his comments and stuck out her tongue at him. “See you later, Mark” smiled Marcus as he left laughing and shaking his head.

“Bye” said Mark as he grinned over at Amy.

“Hey Mark. Amy brought me up to speed on Amber and Alexis. My ex told me after last week’s game, that he had hooked up with Amber Lynn the night before. I guess she didn’t waste any time moving on to you” said Fern.

“Be nice” said Mark.

“OK. Anyway it sounds like she and Alexis may be partially bound.”

“What?” asked Mark.

“Sometimes when magic doesn’t work properly, some of the effects of the magic are unintended or will fail to work at all. If a spell is either incomplete or its components or the components of a potion are wrong or incomplete, it could result in such a condition. In the case of ‘Love Magic’ or ‘Possession Magic’, this is definitely a possibility. A partially bound person may feel some of the intended effects of a spell, but not all of them. In theory, a perfect love spell must contain in equal parts of love, lust and submission or dominance with one part for each party. If something is out of balance, then the target may be partially connected to the source of the magic. Depending on the strength of the spell or potion, or how complete or accurate it is, may affect how out of balance it may be. In the case of “love binding”, the irony is that the more flawed a spell or potion is the less bound the person is” stated Fern, as if she were reading from an encyclopedia.

“So how would that affect Amber and Alexis?” asked Mark.

“If a person is almost completely bound, they would feel the affects more strongly than a person who was only a small amount bound” added Fern.

“What Fern is trying to say is that the ladies of 104 Hill Hall, somehow are partially bound to you, and in an all encompassing way” said Amy.

“And I to them” reasoned Mark.

“That’s possible. Amy, I and the others are bound to you and you seemed to be bound to us, and we appear to be bound to each other through you. It would stand to reason that we are all partially bound to Amber Lynn and Alexis as they are to us” suggested Fern.

“But what caused this? Why are you bound to me and not Alexis and Amber” asked Mark.

“Fern has a theory, but it has a huge hole” offered Amy.

“Fertility magic is an amazing form of natural love magic. Alone, the act of conception is just your average, run of the mill, ‘aw shucks’ miracle. Along with some form of extremely powerful magical catalyst; however, it can be a soul changing event. It’s especially powerful for women because it’s about both love and submission magic” said Fern.

“I can see love, but why submission?” asked Mark.

“In some cultures, a woman offering her womb to a man to impregnate is the ultimate act of submission. Speaking of which, you know that you are going to be a daddy at least five times, right?” asked Fern.

“I knew about three for sure” said Mark.

“Make that four” said Sarah smiling as she sat down at the table with her tray.

“You were the only one, I wasn’t completely certain about, but I figured that you were” smiled Fern.

“So you are telling me that you are…” started Mark.

“…going to have a little Mark or ‘Markette’ too. I’m fairly sure that Kelly is also pregnant” interrupted Fern.

“Still that doesn’t explain Trish.” said Amy.

“Yes. Trish appears to be bound to you like the rest of us, as we are all to her but she is not pregnant like we are.” said Fern.

“Guys, I just saw Amber Lynn at the dorm. She and Alexis had been avoiding me lately, but when she saw me, she gave me a big hug. Do you know what is going on?” asked Sarah.

“First, how did you feel when she hugged you?” asked Mark.

“I felt a little happy, but a little worried for her” said Sarah.

“That’s exactly how I feel when I think of Amber and Alexis” stated Amy.

“So, that confirms that we’re all partially bound to them too” said Fern.

Mark, Amy and Fern caught Sarah up on their discussion. They agreed to go to research the issue over the weekend. Sarah seemed depressed. “Why the long face, cutie?” smiled Mark.

“I’m on RA duty this weekend” groaned Sarah in her sexy accent.

“I can’t leave the dorm for the whole weekend. I tried to switch out, but nobody took me up on it” she added.

“That’s OK, sweetie” “I promise to visit you every day” Mark whispered in her ear.

“I’ll hold you to that, love” she whispered back.

When everyone had finished eating, the friends got up to bus their trays. Mark looked over at a table across the room and he thought he caught Pete Hunter’s eyes. He hoped that Pete was not still suspicious. While Pete seemed like a good guy, there was something about him that Mark did not trust. Mark’s instincts would prove to be correct.

Pete Hunter was sitting in the cafeteria with a few freshman guys from his dorm. He was half listening to them prattle on about the typical things that 17 and 18 year old kids who are away from home for the first time tend to prattle on about. He had also been checking out the body language of Mark and his friends, but in particular Fern. As a Psych major, Pete fancied himself an expert in reading body language and facial expression. While he had seen some of the group together last night at dinner, it was only for a few minutes. He didn’t really have time to assess what was going on then. At that point, Mark’s story concerning Amy seemed plausible. After spending fifteen minutes watching them, Pete had an incredibly less plausible explanation for what was happening. While this new explanation seemed like a ridiculous notion, he believed it to be true. The women at the table were all in love with Mark; including his ex-girlfriend. Pete smiled as he knew he had the opportunity to validate his theory. Little did Mark know that Pete had other talents including being a fairly accomplished hypnotist. Also Mark did not realize that Fern was one of Pete’s favorite subjects. Yes, on Sunday he would find out the truth.

Chapter 37 The Reading of the Will

When Mark entered the Law office of Richard Thomas just prior to 4 PM, he was led into the conference room by a pretty blonde receptionist. Apparently he was the last to arrive, as Attorney Thomas started the proceedings and introduced everyone in the room to each other. The Masseys, were there along with Ellen’s old friend Monica Tillbrook a woman who appeared to be in her 60s. She had spoken at the funeral. Finally in all her somber glory was Marie Simmons. Marie was dressed in black. Mark was not sure if they were clothes of mourning, or her normal attire as the sorrow her body was emitting was so palpable that Mark could feel it across the table.

The reading was fairly uneventful. Monica was given some jewelry and some of Ellen’s other belongings, The Masseys were given a generous annuity that they could cash out and use toward purchasing the stand and house. Marie was given a substantial annuity of her own along with the stand and the house with the remainder of possessions in the house, along with a large manila envelope that instructed her to open in private with Mark Samuels. Mark received the amulet necklace with the amber gem stone (which was already in his possession) a small, but generous annuity along with a manila envelope of his own (with the instructions to open with Marie). Mark and Marie agreed to go back to Ellen’s house together in Marie’s car. The trip there fostered an awkward silence, as Marie looked scared out of her mind. Mark sensed her fear and felt his own anxiety.

When they got to the house, they went into the living room and sat down. Marie then broke the silence. “Mark, Ellen said that you were really a sweet man and that I could trust you. Ever since I became a woman, I‘ve had this incredible fear. Fear of being alone. Fear of men. Even a fear of living, to be honest, I don’t know how I’ve managed to stay alive so long, she giggled nervously. Ellen said that you could help me, so I’m confident you can. . I’m just telling you this so that you won’t think me rude for the way I’ve been staring at you.”

“Don’t worry Marie. I have sensed that you’ve been through a lot” said Mark. “Ellen said that the instructions were in the envelopes. I’ll open mine if you open yours” said an apprehensive Mark.

Mark opened the envelope and read the note from Ellen Simmons.

Dearest Mark,

You have been such a great comfort to me and George over the past two years. I’m writing this letter begging you for one final request. My stepdaughter, Marie is a wonderful and loving soul who has been afflicted with a terrible condition since birth. While it is not contagious, it has been debilitating and prevented her from being the woman that she was supposed to become.

You, dearest Mark, have the power at your disposal to save her. What I’m asking will change your life, but I promise in a good way. I am hoping that you will feel the benefit of helping Marie, come back to be a blessing for you. I know it is a lot to ask, but I ask on behalf of George and Marie as well. Please follow the instructions below.

God bless you, son.
Ellen
  1. Please make sure Marie has read her note and complied with the instructions.
  2. Please give the amulet necklace to Marie and instruct her to wear it.
  3. Ensure that you and Marie kiss.
  4. Whatever happens, don’t fight your instincts, no matter how wrong they seem.

Mark was shocked. Ellen was asking him to give the necklace to Marie. This was in essence asking Mark to make Marie another of his lovers. Mark was torn until he remembered what Ellen said about Marie’s unhappy life in the note and what Marie had just told him. Was Marie partially bound to someone the way Alexis and Amber seemed to be to him? While at first this whole love magic thing might have seemed like ridiculous hocus pocus to Mark, he could not deny what he had seen and felt since the necklace came into his life. Mark saw the suffering in Marie’s eyes. While she was a beautiful woman, Mark’s motives were pure. He had decided to help Marie, if she wanted him to help her. Still he decided that it had to be her choice.

Marie was holding her note and what appeared to be a small plastic vial in her hand. The vial appeared to have been wadded with cloth and paper to protect it from damage.

“What instructions did Ellen give you?” asked Mark.

“To ask if you have the necklace with you” said Marie.

“I have it here in my pocket” said Mark.

“Then it said I should drink the contents of this vial” said Marie, as she looked at it nervously.

“You know if you go through with this, your life will be turned upside down. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to” said Mark.

“Mark, you have to understand that I will take any kind of life, than the one I currently have. Turning it upside down only means that I will have a better life”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m in, though please let me know if you want to back out before I drink this” replied Marie.

“I’m in too” said Mark emphatically.

“Here goes nothing” said Marie as she unstopped the vial and drank the contents. They both stared at each other for a moment as it almost seemed like an eternity.

“How do you feel?” asked Mark.

“Surprisingly calm” said Marie as a smile came to her beautiful face. “My part is done” she said. “My only other instruction was to do anything you asked me to do” she added calmly.

“My instruction was to give you the necklace and ask you to wear it and then to kiss you once you were wearing it” said Mark as he took the bag out of his pocket and pulled out the necklace. Marie laughed.

“What’s so funny?” asked Mark.

“I’ve wanted to wear that necklace since I was six” said Marie. My mother never let me, my father never let me and Ellen never let me. Now I finally get to wear the damn thing and part of me is scared to death, or at least was scared to death. Why am I so calm?” asked Marie.

“Probably the potion you drank. OK Marie, please wear the necklace.”

“OK, Mark” said Marie.

The Jiliad awoke to find herself in her master’s hand. Then she came in contact with a female’s hand who was putting the necklace on of her own volition. She then came into contact with her mind. Once the woman had put on the necklace, she saw her master kiss the woman, and by extension her. The Jiliad stopped her attempt to baseline program the woman as she went into full lust mode. Within moments both, Mark and Marie’s clothes were in a heap on the floor and so were they.

Marie felt like she was watching herself in a movie as Mark began to gently rub her dampening swollen pussy as he kissed her deeply. Obediently she opened herself up to her lover, as she always had to any of her past lovers, so she could be penetrated. Mark, however had other plans. He nibbled down her body causing her to shiver with passion. After nibbling at her left nipple, he kissed her belly button before moving to his final target. After nibbling on her clit for a few moments, he sensed Marie was getting close. He quickly entered her. Marie was in ecstasy. No lover had ever treated her so tenderly. As he entered her, she moaned in pleasure and quickly found her lover’s lips and they frenched deeply.

Marie knew she was not going to last long. She instinctively began to roll her hips in an up and down motion under Mark, as the Jiliad fed her and Mark’s lust. She kept thrusting her hips up to meet the thrusts of her lover. Her orgasm came by surprise only by the power of it. Her body involuntarily stiffened as she felt her lover’s semen course into the depths of her body and she screamed out in orgasm, as her body arched upward to impale her deeper on his cock. Mark felt unbridled passion as he muffled her cry with a deep kiss. Marie momentarily blacked out, but awakened to see Mark’s sweet face and they immediately fell in love with each other. I can’t believe I love you so much” she said with a mixture of affection and wonder. Mark was tempted to say that he was used to hearing that, but instead agreed that he felt the same way. He then quickly removed the necklace, and put it back in the bag.

For the next hour he told Marie about his life and about the other women. Marie could not believe how quickly her response was that she would not only be willing to share him, but also how much she was looking forward to meeting her new family. While talking, Mark noted the empty vial and reasoned that it must have been instrumental in binding him and Marie to each other. It was a small plastic translucent vial with a thin piece of what appeared to be pink tape across the top. He had seen a similar vial like this before, but could not remember where. He re-stopped it, picked it up and put it in his pocket with the understanding that he would talk to Fern and Amy about it later. He then noticed the time. It was already 6:30. Since all the girls except Sarah were at Amherst for the volleyball game, he figured that he and his newest love needed to get better acquainted. “How about dinner?” asked Mark, as he began to get dressed. “I thought you’d never ask” smiled Marie.