The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jewels of the Gods

Chapter 7 — Dark Enslavement

Thiata’s eyes opened slowly and she moaned softly in discomfort. Her shoulder throbbed and she was sore all over. Anxiety flashed through her as she saw an unfamiliar ceiling and felt an unfamiliar bed under her.

“Good morning.” A familiar voice said.

Thiata turned her head towards the voice and blinked her vision into better focus. She saw the Reverend Mother sitting beside her, a relieved smile on her face.

“Where am I?” Thiata asked as looked around, they were in an acolytes room. “wait, is this our old room?”

The Reverend Mother chuckled, “Yes, you collapsed right next to the building, and since I wasn’t leaving your side until i was sure you were alright, i thought it appropriate.”

“I remember,” Thiata paused thinking, “I remember I was heading to the main temple to report to you, and then I stumbled, then here. I guess yesterday took more out of me than I thought.”

A thought occured to her and she looked sharply at the Reverend Mother, “why here, Vee?” unable to resist using her nickname when they were acolytes together.

Her old friend opened her mouth, then closed it, shook her head. She got up and turned to the table between the beds, pouring Thiata a cup of water from the pitcher resting tthere.She handed the water to Thiata and finally replied “I was feeling nostalgic I guess. I can’t shake the feeling there is a storm coming. Since we were here, I had hoped ‘reliving’ a night from our youth might help me get in touch with the energy I once had.”

“We once had.” Thiata said with a chuckle, gratefully sipping from the cup, “and did it work?”

The Reverend Mother looked at her and said “I think that will depend on what you have to tell me. Obviously, something happened at Jewels’ test. A sister saw you collapse and after the doctor examined you, he said it was exhaustion. The report can wait until you’ve had something to eat.”

She shook her head, “I had wanted to tell you as soon as I returned last night, I don’t think it can wait. May I?”

Her friend nodded assent, settling into the chair. Thiata quickly relayed the entire day’s events since their meeting that morning. She spoke of her decision to take Jewels to the docks first, the test itself, and her confrontation with that powerful spirit.

“At first, I believed Jewels had accidentally let the spirit through, but thinking on it the spirit was so strong I believe it took control of the portal and forced it’s way into our world. The same thing probably would have happened had I performed the ritual.” She concluded with a small frown.

“Yet you said you were able to send it back to wherever it came from?”

Thiata hesitated, “I would like to think so, but I have this feeling the ritual worked only because that thing allowed it to work.”

The Reverend Mother slowly nodded; her mind quickly disseminated the information Thiata gave her. Her quick mind was why she rose to her current office, and Thiata took comfort in that right now, being so unsure herself.

“To answer your question, it worked, I do feel that energy, and i need it. There have been other signs, rumors and whispers. In a world of chaos, it’s difficult to discern what is out of the ordinary, but this incident confirms something is happening. Do you think it wanted Jewels?”

Thiata nodded, “I do, for what purpose I shudder to think, but she was vulnerable after performing her own ritual, young and powerful, an easy target I’m sure. I am concerned for her. I also have to tell you; I think Lila might be more dangerous than that spirit. There’s a darkness in her, and I fear it’s already affecting Jewels. Is there any way we can arrange for a different Maker to take over?”

“I will try, but I think I used up all my favors with the court already.” The Reverend Mother sadly replied. “For the moment I can only suggest keeping a close eye on Jewels. You could train her at Lila’s more often.”

“A good idea. I will go today to inform Lila and see if I can discover if anything is happening to Jewels.”

“After breakfast.” The Reverend Mother said firmly.

“After breakfast.” They got up and Thiata playfully offered her arm, “Shall we Vee?”

With a laugh from decades ago the Reverend Mother took her arm. “Yes, we shall.”

It was late in the afternoon by the time Thiata reached Lila’s estate. She felt considerably better after a meal and a bath. She had felt dirty since her fight with the dark spirit but water to wash her body and prayer to wash her soul rejuvenated her and she felt prepared for a possible confrontation.

She had become concerned yesterday, for all intents and purposes it seemed Jewels had been under the influence of some sort of drug. As the day progressed, she had become more clear headed and focused, and Thiata was certain witnessing the trial had shaken Jewels to sobriety. Perhaps the cause had been something else, perhaps not, Thiata intended to find out.

After instructing the carriage driver to return in two hours she approached the front door. She raised her hand to knock but the door opened, and Jewels flew into her arms.

“Reverend Mother! You’re alright! I was so worried after we got a message you collapsed!” Jewels exclaimed holding Thiata tight.

“Yes yes, I am fine Jewels.” She puts her arms around Jewels and returned the embrace. “I was only tired, not injured.”

Thiata’s hands slid up to Jewels’ shoulders and pushed her back to arm’s length making a display of looking over her. “And this is an….interesting….look.” she said, her eyes examining Jewels’ face.

They had that same far-off slightly glazed look Thiata had noticed the day before. Jewels blushed and looked down quickly, suddenly self-conscious in the maid’s outfit. It was the same one she had worn the other night.

“This?” Gesturing at the virtually transparent apron that barely covered her chest. Jewels was even more aware of the slutty makeup she was wearing and was unable to look directly at Thiata. “Oh, Mistress likes this outfit, and likes me to display myself for her over dinner. Oh! I’m sorry! She just finished and will expect me to clean up!”

“That’s alright girl” A sultry voice said from inside and Lila appeared, “the table can wait a few moments while we greet the Reverend Deacon.”

Jewels stepped to the side as Lila approached. She was dressed casually in a simple shirt and shorts that displayed her powerful physique. Lila smiled as she took Thiata’s hand. “It’s good to see you recovered so quickly, Jewels told me about your encounter yesterday and I shared her concern. Poor Jewels had been beside herself with worry. Please, come in.”

Thiata stepped inside as Lila crossed the room. Jewels stayed close a moment then stepped to Lila, turning around to face Thiata she knelt next to Lila.

“Good girl, you’re learning well.” Her lips twitched slightly watching Thiata’s face. Thiata suddenly realized this was a power move, to show who commanded Jewels now. That was the agreement, of course, and Thiata was too concerned about Jewels to really care about Lila’s displays.

“I am surprised to see you here this evening” Lila continued, “did you come to visit Jewels?”

“Yes, and also to speak with you if you were available.”

“Of course! I would be happy to! Would you mind waiting a few moments though? I have to help Jewels with something first, she’s had a stressful day.” While phrased like a request, Lila did not wait for an answer, tapping on Jewels head who quickly rose to her feet, her head still down.

“Not at all.” Thiata replied, “please take your time.”

Lila nodded and walked towards an adjoining room, Jewels followed, and Lila pushed the door closed.

Pursing her lips Thiata looked for a place to sit while she waited. She stepped over to a chair and as she sat down, she noticed the door had not closed all the way. She could almost see movement through the doorway. After struggling with the risk of being caught in such an undignified position, she was unable to ignore an opportunity to discover what she could. She got back up and quietly approached the door. Leaning in she was able to see clearly through the open space.

Lila’s back was mostly to her, Jewels knelt in front of her and her hands was cupping Lila’s ass, almost gripping it. Lila’s hands rested on Jewels’ head as her she moved up and down. Thiata blinked as she realized Jewels was sucking Lila’s cock. She couldn’t see the cock, but it was obvious what they were doing.

Lila’s hips were moving faster now, thrusting into Jewels mouth. Jewels held on to Lila’s ass as Lila blatantly fucked her mouth.

Her hips started jerking and Lila grunted softly as she came in Jewels hungry mouth. Thiata could see Jewels throat work furiously to swallow it all then her eyes were pulled away to Jewels’ hands. Her grip had visibly relaxed and her arms fell limply to her sides.

Lila’s hand had slid around Jewels’ head and interlocked her fingers. She was holding Jewels up and against her torso as she continued to pump her cum into Jewels.

She released Jewels head and the young slave in training slip limply to the ground, a dreamy smile on her face. “There, I felt you deserved a second helping after such an emotional day.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” came the slurred reply. Jewels smiled happily at Lila from the floor.

Suddenly Thiata heard a cough behind her shoulder. She turned to see Shampoo standing behind her, Thiata had been so focused on the show she had not noticed Shampoo approach.

“Can I help you Reverend Deacon?” Shampoo asked loudly, making sure the others could hear her. Thiata didn’t care, she was extremely disturbed over what she had seen and was struggling to control her anger.

The door opened all the way and Lila spoke “She’s just waiting for me Shampoo, why don’t you take Jewels to clean the dining room while I meet with the good Reverend?”

“Yes Mistress,” acknowledging the command she quickly obeyed and got Jewels to her feet. Jewels staggered and almost fell but Shampoo caught her. Giggling like a child, Jewels smiled at Thiata as she stumbled past.

Thiata watched Shampoo lead her away then felt Lila’s hand on her shoulder. “Come. We can speak in here.”

They entered the office and Lila closed the door behind them. It appeared to be her office. There was a desk located at the far end of the room with stacks of paperwork nearly stacked in various places. Behind the desk was a table with a decanter and two glasses. Lila stepped behind the table and poured two glasses of wine.

Handing one of the glasses to Thiata she said. “Here, let us take a moment to celebrate Jewels’ success.” She raised the glass, her eyes intent on Thiata. “To Jewels.” She said and took a long sip from the glass.

Seeing no polite way to decline, Thiata raised her glass as well, “To Jewels” she repeated, taking a long sip herself. She had to admit the wine was surprisingly good.

“Please, have a seat.” Lila gestured to one of the chairs in front of the desk as she turned the other to face it and sat. Thiata shifted the other chair and sat facing Lila.

Thiata decided not to waste time, “Speaking of Jewels, I am concerned, and I will be blunt, is she drugged?”

Lila raised an eyebrow, “Blunt indeed! The answer is no, she is not drugged. She has accepted me.”

“And what does that mean exactly? Because it appears that she is drugged out of her mind.”

Lila laughed, “oh, that is the joy of accepting me. When she swallows my essence, and accepts it I to her, joy blossoms in her soul, and obedience blossoms in her mind. Soon, the effects will become permanent, and all she will feel is joy because of me.”

Thiata straightened in her chair. With a tight voice she said “Like all her worshippers, she will find joy in Kirshara, our Goddess, by her choice. This goes against our agreement when you accepted Jewels from the court. To be an exorcist requires her mind. You will cease at once.”

Lila leaned back in her chair, an obvious smirk on her face, “and why would I do that?”

Thiata was shocked at her arrogance. “You have just admitted to committing a crime. A Maker who breaks her contract becomes a slave herself, you know this. I must report this at once. I am leaving now, and I am taking Jewels with me.”

Unbelievably angry, Thiata rose from her chair, or at least tried to rise from her chair. She found she could not move at all. Her eyes widened in surprise as Lila burst out in laughter.

“Ah yes. I think you’re beginning to understand.” Lila said gleefully.

Thiata kept trying to move without success. “What have you done?”

“Oh, just a minor paralyzing agent I slipped into the wine before you arrived. I built up a tolerance to it over the last year, so it doesn’t affect me. It’s quite effective, wouldn’t you say?”

Not that anyone could see it, but Thiata gave up trying to move. Her eyes and mouth worked, but nothing else would. “Damn you. Stop this.”

“After saying you were going to report me? Oh, I don’t think so. However, I figured out very quickly you were too smart for me to hide what I was doing, so I was already prepared. I had originally thought to use Jewels to gain entrance to this temple of your Kirshara’s, but you will be much more useful to me than she ever could.”

Thiata’s mind was struggling with all of it, anger and fear keeping her off balance. “I will not help you.”

Lila stood up and stepped over to Thiata, leaning close she whispered “I find it adorable you think you have a choice, let me be the first to tell you that you no longer have any choices. Ever. When you sat in this chair it was the very last decision you made in your life.”

The Reverend Deacon’s heart was pounding, her entire body screamed to run, but she could not move a muscle. She sat with wide eyes trying to slow her breathing as Lila left her sight. Then she returned and stepped next to Thiata. Throwing a leg over Thiata’s lap she straddled the priestess and sat down on her lap, facing her.

Even filled with anxiety, Thiata’s frenzied mind noticed that Lila was even more attractive up close. Her her was controller fire, bound in the extender and always ready to flare up. Thiata could feel the heat of it, of HER. A pale face contrasted by black lips and eyes, with a prominent nose and strong cheeks and jaw. This was a woman. And like no woman Thiata had ever known before. Yet it was her eyes that really drew her attention, for a second, she saw black flecks float across them and then they were normal again.

Lila was examining her face closely, her hands caressing her cheeks and neck softly. Lila clicked her tongue and said “my my, your face is absolutely beautiful, and those lips! Yes, I must see how they taste before we proceed.”

She leaned in and pressed her lips to Thiata’s. Her hands came up and cupped her cheeks as she flicked her tongue along Thiata’s lips then pulled back.

Lila closed her eyes and gave a soft sigh of approval. “Very nice. Yes. I think I will keep you.” Then she focused on Thiata with a smirk, “I hope you enjoyed your last kiss as yourself. I know I did.”

There was no more anger in Thiata, all that remained now was fear. Even so, she tried to sound angry and demanded Lila stop. Lila laughed and kissed the tip of her nose. “You’re so adorable. I want to show you something first.”

The beautiful Maker tilted her head slightly and brought her cupped hand up to her ear. She grimaced slightly as something seemed to exit her ear and fell into her hand. She brought it in front of Thiata’s face, “here, look.”

Thiata gasped is unabashed terror, a mindspike curled and rolled around in her hand. “What? How? What is this?” She asked.

With her other hand Lila reached down to her waistband, taking a handkerchief tucked there and dabbing at her ear, cleaning up the small drops of blood from the mindspike’s exit, then tucked it back in her waistband.

“Oh. It’s just one of my personal mindspikes.” Lila chuckled, she raised the mindspike and stroked it with a finger. “Do you like it? I hope so, since you will be spending the rest of your lives together.” Thiata could see more black dots floating in Lila’s eyes now and didn’t know which scared her more.

“How is this possible?” Thiata blurted out, hating the fact it sounded more like a whine than a question.

The young Maker smiled even wider and the black dots in her eyes flew by faster as she replied, “Some years ago I came across some ruins on the other side of the island, a temple to the Old Gods, their strength still abides, and while I was there I was,” she paused, as if seeking the right word, “I was changed. I won’t bore you with the details. Suffice it to say I was no longer who I was, and no longer quite human. I became more. So, I went my own way, leaving behind everything I used to be.”

She looked deep into Thiata’s eyes, those black dots going so fast they were lines crossing her eyes. “During my travels, let’s say i stumbled across a wrecked group of wagons. There was blood everywhere among the wreckage, but no bodies. It seemed whatever attacked the wagons only wanted the people because there were items scattered everywhere. I couldn’t believe my luck and started combing through everything, hoping I could find something valuable. Well, at one point I was lying on my stomach and trying to pull some object from under an overturned wagon. There was a small box just out of reach, I wriggled under the wagon and was able to grab the box. As I was shimmying my way back out, I felt something fall from the wagon bottom onto my ear, then a sharp pain.”

Lila’s eyes remained locked on Thiata’s, her eyes were completely black now, but Thiata didn’t think Lila was aware of it. Thiata’s heart was pounding and her mind was screaming for flight but there was nothing she could do. “I admit I screamed like a child and jumped back. I tried clawing into my ear to get it out, but it was inside my skull!” She continued, breathing quicker at the memory and shifting on Thiata’s lap. “I saw the box in my hand, then lock had broken, and I was able to open it. There was a dead mindspike inside. I knew then that one had entered my skull and I started to cry, but then it took me.”

For a moment Lila looked away, those dark pools gazing into the past, then back to Thiata’s eyes. “I can’t describe it. I was lost. The mindspike had not bonded with anyone, and there was no one to command it, so I just sat. I was not even aware really. I was just there. I think 2 days went by as I sat there, undisturbed becoming covered in my own filth. It was gross, and I was starving and thirsty, but it didn’t matter. Nothing did.”

“And then, I was myself again!” Lila laughed, “I still can’t explain why, but whatever changed me in the temple, the corruption took the mindspike too, and instead of controlling me, I now controlled it, and myself again. Eventually, I discovered it could reproduce once in a great while, and also discovered the new mindspikes were basically extensions of me. I put it in someone and my control over her was absolute. I felt everything she felt. Saw everything she saw. Her thoughts were mine to read and to control. Everything was mine, but it was all so new, and it didn’t end well for her. I am sure this time will work out much better.” She paused and tilted her head again, looking at Thiata she asked, “Do you know why I told you all this?”

It was finally too much for Thiata. Her terror grew as she listened to Lila describe her fate, despite herself she let out a whimper “please let me go. Please. Not this. Let me go. Please.” She hated herself for it but could not contain it anymore.

Lila smiled triumphantly, “Yes. That’s why. I like it when you beg. Tell me, what would you do to stop this from happening? Tell me the truth now.” Her black eyes demanded compliance as she brought the mindspike closer to Thiata.

Thiata’s eyes were locked on it and she whined. She felt her bladder release soaking herself and sobbed “anything. I’ll do anything. Please don’t do this.”

“Anything?” Lila whispered, “would you even help me seduce Jewels away from your precious Kirshara?”

Another whine came from Thiata pursed lips. She grimaced and tears streamed down her eyes. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Lila chuckled and took the mindspike between two fingers, brushing the slug against Thiata’s ear. “YES!” Thiata screamed at the horrifying touch. “Yes” she repeated softly, now completely broken.

“Yes what Thiata? Say it.”

With a sob, Thiata obeyed, “I will help you turn Jewels away from Kirshara.”

Even though Thiata’s lap was now completely soaked, Lila did not move. Instead she made a show of thinking about it. “Since you had to know there was no other way this could end, I half expected you to accept your fate with a little dignity. But look at you now. I like this. I wanted to own you before I made you an extension of me.”

Lila’s cock grew hard and poked out of her shorts, throbbing in excitement. She shifted on Thiata’s lap and leaned in close whispering in Thiata’s ear, “for there is no freedom from me, only freedom through me.”

And with that, Lila grabbed Thiata’s hair and yanked her head to the side, dropping the mindspike on her cheek. She leaned in and watched Thiata’s terrified eyes closely.

Thiata was screaming and trying to shake the slug off her face but Lila’s grip was too strong. She felt it crawling slowly toward her ear and she felt her bladder betray her again. Lila savored this terror, her hips shaking as if resisting the urge to fuck Thiata then and there.

Thiata’s screams grew louder and her eyes kept looking toward her ear, she could see it but she felt it reach her ear canal and start pushing itself in. She dimly heard Lila’s laughter through her own screams and her body jerked as she felt a sudden stab of pain inside her head.

Lila released her head and leaned back, smiling as Thiata’s hands futilely grabbed at the ears, her eyes wider than saucers tears pouring like waterfalls down her cheeks. Thiata no longer felt pain but she did feel a pressure inside her head, and it was moving. Lila’s cock started throbbing more and the Maker moaned in anticipation.

Suddenly her screams stopped as a white mist descended upon Thiata’s mind, stilling all but the most sluggish thoughts. So this is…….why did I?......no more fear……

thiata sat quietly now, no longer thinking, no longer capable of anything. She was aware of everything around her, but she felt nothing. If the house was burning around her, she wouldn’t even make a move to escape the flames. She knew this and accepted it completely. She accepted everything now.

She watched without emotion as a look of pure ecstasy crossed Lila’s face. She started moaning and muttered “yes….oh yes….I can feel you now….no, I can feel ME now, there is no difference, yes! I have made you ME!” and suddenly her cock erupted in orgasm. Pure black cum spurted out over and over, covering thiata’s face and chest. thiata felt something click deep inside her as Lila marked her territory and revelled in the next step of her own corruption.

Lila shook uncontrollably shouting “yes! YES! WE WILL BE ONE!” And with one final eruption her dark essence covered thiata’s face completely.

thiata’s entire body throbbed with sensation now. Electricity flowed everywhere Lila’s body touched hers. she could feel Lila’s excitement in her own mind, and it spread throughout her being, her pussy was soaked again and not from urine.

Lila collapsed onto her, panting loudly in her ear. She got back up and started kissing thiata, her tongue licking up her own cum off her new slave’s lips. thiata mindlessly opened her mouth slightly and Lila’s tongue flicked in, her cum tasted delicious and a moan erupted from thiata’s throat.

Lila started kissing faster and saying softly to herself “oh I had no idea, I can feel this, i can feel you.” Another deep kiss, thiata returned the kiss swept up by Lila’s pleasure, there was nothing else but that kiss and she poured everything she had left into it.

“Yes...yes….I wonder? I have to know. Now.” Lila shifted up and grabbed thiata’s shoulders, pushing her off the chair and onto the floor. Heedless of her soaked garments, Lila reached down and ripped thiata’s pants off. She fell onto thiata and mounted her, filling her to the hilt in one thrust.

Lost to the sensations, the shell that was thiata immediately wrapped her arms and legs around her owner and screamed in joy as she was filled like never before. she held on for dear life and eagerly locked her lips with her better self as they fucked with a passion that only such perverted narcissism can reach.

They were essentially one being now, one shaking mass of pleasure that quaked and rolled on the floor. Lila was overwhelmed by pleasure thiata felt, both feeding on each other and making the pleasure even more intense. This was Lila’s pussy now, and not just by ownership, she could feel every thrust of her own cock like it was her own pussy, because it was now. For thiata this was all there was, an endless moment of bliss that was both hers and Lila’s, for she could not tell the difference.

Without warning Lila came again, her dark cum spurting into her slave’s starving pussy. That quivering mass gripped her cock tightly wanting all of it. Their bodies stopped and locked in place as Lila’s cock kept erupting deep inside her.

Eventually Lila came back to herself and disengaged, standing up and looking down and the filthy wreck at her feet. thiata just lay there, the aftershocks trembling her body and her sluggish mind.

After a moment Lila stepped towards the desk and leaned against it. “Get up.” She ordered. Her slave quickly obeyed rising to her feet, her empty eyes gazing in adoration at her owner.

Lila smiled and said, “Yes, this is ever better than I dreamed. I think it’s time you understood your new existence.”

As suddenly as it arrived, the mist covering her mind left, and she could think clearly again. thiata’s brought her trembling hands up to her cheeks, wiping away the tears as she sobbed “what’s happening to me?”

“Well. I control how the mindspike feeds, how much and from where. You are mine now, and you will be a huge asset to me. I now have complete access to your temple, and everything hidden inside it.”

“No!” thiata whispered in denial. “I won’t help you.” she tried to glare at Lila, but she was acutely aware that she was half-naked, covered her in own piss and their passion, her mind as defiled as her body, the memory of begging Lila filling her with shame, and her eyes fell to the floor.

“That’s right. You’re beginning to understand, now let us finish your education.”

thiata’s eyes grew wide as new emotions filled her, feelings of love for her Mistress filled her, and the need to obey her consumed thiata. she gazed up in wonder and drank in the most glorious sight she could imagine.

Lila raised one foot slightly and commanded “Worship Me.”

thiata gasped with joy as she fell to her knees and crawled towards her Mistress. she shared Mistress’ feelings of triumph and contempt and Mistress’ joy at the shame and humiliation her slave felt. With a passion almost as great as when her Mistress claimed her body, she worshipped Mistress’ foot. Her abasement and display of absolute obedience filling her with an unholy joy that was alien and wholly unable to resist.

“Good girl.” Her Mistress said. “You have done well and will be rewarded, cum for me.”

Immediately thiata was overcome with a powerful orgasm, it started in the pulsing hot center of her mind where her free will used to be, and travelled down to her pussy, which squirted dark liquid all over her quivering legs. she continued worshipping that glorious foot as she orgasmed and felt tremendous gratitude that her Mistress would bless her so.

As before, the feelings disappeared as quickly as the mist, and thiata came back to herself with Lila’s toe still in her mouth, and her lower body even more soiled.

Silently the new slave pulled away from that foot, disgusted with herself for actually enjoying the aftertaste, but helpless to feel anything else. she slowly came to her feet and faced Lila, her eyes on the floor.

“You understand now, don’t you?” Lila asked softly.

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” An edge in her voice

Fear made her tremble as she replied, “Yes Mistress.”

“Then say it, my slave, say it.”

Knowing what she wanted, and knowing what it meant, thiata obeyed.

“For there is no freedom from you.”

she drew a deep breath as Lila smiled broadly.

“There is only freedom through you.”