The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jewels of the Gods

Chapter 6 — The tarnish darkens

Jewels sat in silence as the carriage continued towards the house. The false balance provided by Mistress’ “medicine” had been torn away after watching that display of justice at the docks. Seeing that girl be mindspiked was bad enough, but right or wrong, she had technically brought it upon herself, much as Jewels had brought her present situation upon herself. That boy though, she vaguely remembered a saying about the sins of the father from her homeworld, and wondered if this is what the saying was referring to. She shivered inside as she remembered watching everything about him ripped away, his family, his innocence, his free will, even his very identity gone.

Her memory focused on when his cock erupted in orgasm as that disgusting Bertram kissed him, his very essence ejected in a storm of ecstasy to fall to the ground, everything he was reduced to a spot on the floor that would quickly disappear. Jewels blinked rapidly, not realizing she was fighting back tears. Would this be her fate?

Feelings of fear and despair filled her. While she feared she might fail to become an exorcist, her real fear was that no one would stop it if that should happen. Thiata had plainly stated she could not help, but would Mistress? Without her medicine to influence her, Jewels reluctantly had to conclude she would not, Mistress did not love her and never would, she was an object to be used, property to be owned.

Ever since Jewels had arrived on this gods-forsaken world, she had tried to bury the feelings of loss and sadness at losing her childhood. She was so young when it happened, whatever it was that brought her here, that she only had the dimmest memories of life beforehand. Now she was alone, isolated even from the people here who cared about her. Those feelings burst from the ground in her mind to add to the emotional confusion. She mourned her old life, mourned this life she was suddenly certain she would lose too. Images of that boy were replaced with Jewels herself, kneeling and crying out on denial at the shadowy person approaching with a mindspike. Thiata, Mistress, and the Reverend Deacon stood and watched quietly doing nothing. The shadow placed the little slug on her cheek, and as she screamed in futility those three turned their backs and walked away.

She felt a hand on her shoulders. “Are you alright?” Thiata asked, concern lacing her voice.

Jewels shivered slightly and deflected the question with one of her own. “What are those things? I know what they do, but what are they really?”

Thiata withdrew her hand and looked up at the driver. He was within hearing, but his attention was focused on driving and controlling the ponyslave. Even so, she leaned in closer to Jewels to make sure he would not overhear.

“There is a story regarding the mindspikes. The ruling family doesn’t want word to be spread so I expect you to keep this to yourself.” Thiata paused and quickly gathered her thoughts, “About a hundred years ago, a wizard was researching the portals, I believe to discover why they were appearing more frequently. This wizard had devoted most of his career to studying them. He had detected a portal through means lost to us now, he arrived just as the portal was closing and discovered a large mound of sand that had seemingly blown through the portal. Detecting movement in the sand he discovered these odd crab-like creatures, his servants quickly gathered the sand with the crabs within and returned to his laboratory.”

Jewels found herself becoming more interested in the story and her fears were beginning to recede into the background, she focused on Thiata’s voice as she continued, “We don’t know the details, but he discovered the crab’s young were larvae-like creatures that hid in the layers of the mother crab’s shell. A larvae somehow got onto one of his servants and entered his ear. Like those two poor souls we saw, he was thrashing about and suddenly went slack. He was still himself, but he was extremely susceptible to suggestions, and barely functioned on his own. Eventually the servant died, and another small crab clawed its way out of his skull. It had fed in something in his brain until it grew too large to be contained.”

Jewels eyes widened in shock, “I didn’t know the mindspiked did that!” She exclaimed.

Thiata shushed her and glanced at the driver. He didn’t react and she turned back to Jewels, “They don’t. These crabs were much different than the mindspikes we know today. The wizard was brilliant, he knew more about the portals than anyone else, and he also learned a great deal from the objects and alien lifeforms that came through the portal, but such knowledge only comes with a great price, especially in gold when you have living expenses. He stopped researching the portals and began experimenting on the crab’s, eventually modifying them into the mindspikes. They no longer had shells, and most could only reproduce smaller slugs that fed on the brains. The mindspikes did more than make the victim open to suggestion. It seems to feed on everything that makes the victim a human being and leaves a barely functional shell that can only obey orders. They still have feelings, and you have seen how physically sensitive they become, they can even answer questions and perform complex tasks with supervision, but whatever makes that person a person is just food for the mindspike. They do not grow, they only feed and remain with the host until death. Occasionally one is born that can grow to adulthood and reproduce, they are kept and guarded closely by the ruling family.”

She was interrupted by the carriage jolting to a stop, the driver shouting at a drunk man who had stumbled onto the street in front of the carriage. He shouted again raising his whip and the drunk quickly staggered back out of the way.

Thiata clicked her tongue in impatience then resumed her tale. “The wizard went to Arilon’s ruler at the time, a Lady Xerix by her own naming. Nobody knows why she did that, or what her birth name was. I only mention It to show how good she was at controlling information; it was the secret to her success as a ruler. For any ruler really, but in a chaotic city like Gamory it was as challenging as any empire. When the wizard approached her with the mindspikes, she immediately saw their potential. She demanded proof and the wizard gave her two of the mindspikes. The Lady Xerix was also cruel and capricious, so she ordered a lady from her court brought before her. This lady had said something the Lady Xerix had taken offense to and she became the test. It is said she laughed at this lady’s screams and became quite pleased at the result. She ordered her new slave to strip and kiss her feet, and the former lady immediately obeyed.”

Thiata drank from a small flask at her waist, her throat dry from the story. Jewel nodded in encouragement, enthralled with the story. “The wizard asked if she would be interested in entering a business agreement with him for the mindspikes. She smiled and shook her head no, she nodded to the guards who grabbed the wizard’s arms and covered his mouth. The Lady Xerix told him she decided she would have the mindspikes and the wizard all to herself. With another laugh at how easily he was captured, she placed the other mindspike on the wizard’s cheek and in moments she had another slave. After that, Arilon controlled the mindspikes, and while commonly used here, since the ruling family controls all the viable adults, they can make a fortune quietly selling the young individually to the rich and powerful around the world.”

Jewels blinked as the tale ended. She had to admit that as horrifying as the story was, she admired this Lady Xerix. Jewels had a feeling this cunning and brilliant woman was one of the major reasons tiny Arilon was not swallowed by one of the empires. The carriage came to a stop, and Jewels saw the house where her test would take place.

The house was at the end of a short street, Jewels was unsure where she was, having lost track while listening to Thiata. It was a large house, 3 stores tall with a covered porch spanning the front of the structure. Jewels took the small stair up to the porch and fell to her knees. She lowered her head and began to pray; she was calm and now she needed focus. She didn’t know what the future held in store for her but if she failed today, she would never find out.

Thiata had told her to take as much time to prepare as she needed, and perhaps a half hour passed as Jewels prayed. Finally, she rose to her feet, Jewels was hesitant as she approached the front door. She squared her shoulders and continued inside. She knew there was nothing to fear. It was noon, the day was bright, when evil was at its weakest, and here she felt no evil. Slowly she walked through the rooms, trying to sense or feel anything. When she entered the kitchen, everything was quiet and undisturbed. She was about to leave when she heard a sound from pantry door at the rear of the kitchen. She walked over to investigate and with a trembling hand opened the door. At first, she did not see anything, just foodstuffs one would expect in a family pantry. She blinked and the air seemed to swim before her eyes. Slowly a dim image appeared of a couple making passionate love in the pantry, lost in their own passion and completely oblivious to the ghostly flames rising just on the other side of that door.

With a shake Jewels cleared her head. But felt no presence and the images disappeared. For a moment she struggled with the feelings of arousal that rose within her. Clearly that couple had been in love, and their passion, even from past, was infectious. She managed to control herself and walked to the other side of the house, continuing into the study. She paused, here she felt something. It was vague, but she knew was getting closer to the source of those visions.

Her eyes drifted over the cluttered desk; she suspected the person using the desk wasn’t the most organized. There had been no signs of a sudden departure so far, and Thiata had mentioned there had been no signs of physical danger. She knew she wasn’t alone and wished to finish this quickly. Jewels approached a door on the other side of the room, as she took hold of the door handle her vision swam again sweeping her into another vision.

She was in the pantry again. The couple were on the floor, the wife’s arms and legs wrapped around her husband as he thrust rapidly into her. Why was she being shown this? Jewels’ eyes become riveted on the wife, watching her kiss her husband passionately, her hips rising to meet him with every thrust. There was a sense of urgency about it, a need, and Jewels knew they wished to create another life.

So intent on watching, Jewels didn’t notice the smoke until a small cloud rolled over them. She could not smell it or hear their cries as they disengaged, and she was grateful for that as the ceiling suddenly collapsed on them. Large pieces of burning wood fell, knocking them back down and covering them. They did not get up again.

The vision ended as suddenly as it began, and Jewels staggered back, just grabbing the corner of the desk before she could fall to the floor. She placed her hand on her chest and tried to slow her breathing. Confusing feelings were racing through her. More feelings of arousal but mixed with the shock and fear of the ceiling collapse. It made something new and something deep inside her resonated with it. These feelings seem to come from somewhere else, not from her, but they were overwhelming and enticing.

She formed a first and banged the desk lightly, the jolt shaking off the worst of it. Reaching into her shirt, she pulled out the symbol of Kirshara and let it fall over her breasts. Gripping it tightly with her hand, she felt the edges of the circular symbol press into her fingers. She began to pray, softly repeating the prayers taught to her as a novice to help her achieve focus. Somehow, she pushed those foreign feelings aside and her breathing slowed. She slowly opened her eyes, they were still there, but she was ready.

The next room seemed to be used for storage, boxes were stacked in scattered piles around the room. For a moment, an image of a child’s bedroom superimposed itself over everything. Jewels knew she had reached her destination. In the back of the room she saw a round mirror and walked over to it. She saw her own face in the mirror and for a moment thought she saw something flicker. It seemed smoke gathered around the edges of the mirror, swirling round and round, and a little girl appeared. The girl was perhaps 6 years old, maybe older. She was wearing a shirt far too large for her, with yellow flowers on blue fabric. She looked at Jewels with sad eyes, and somehow Jewels knew this girl was the daughter of the couple she saw. In their youthful exuberance, they had begun to make love, forgetting the stove, or their sleeping daughter across the hall.

She should not be here; something had prevented her spirit from moving on. The little girl continued to look at her with sad, pleading eyes. Slowly Jewels nodded and brought up the symbol of her faith, a sun inside a circle the warmth of her love shining without beginning or end. With a slightly trembling hand she raised the symbol and began the ritual prayers. At first, she was hesitant and slow, feeling the powers sluggishly gather around her, her mind kept flashing to the couple fucking and her breathing quickened. It was the mirror! Somehow it had trapped her spirit. She could feel the power of it, like the girl’s spirit, it should not be here. Somehow, she ignored the questions that wanted to start shouting in her mind and finally forced her way to the end of the prayer. Jewels felt herself attempt to push that spirit into that other world that the living could not go, but she met resistance. This mirror was unwilling to let its acquisition go. There was no conscious thought, but a feeling this little girl tasted unexpectedly sweet and a hunger for more. As she tried to clear an ethereal path for this girl’s spirit, the mirror reached out for Jewels.

Jewels was terrified, and her focus fled, without it that anger always inside her flared to life blasting away the terror and fueling her. Caught in the grip of this mirror gone mad, losing the power of that prayer did not provide her with an escape. She did not want one, for a moment she exulted in a feeling of freedom and forming a fist, she punched the mirror with a scream of rage. Pain exploded through her knuckles as the glass cracked, the center breaking around her hand and spiderwebs flying out over the rest of the mirror. She heard a ghostly wail as whatever energy filled the mirror dissipated and with a cry of triumph, she pushed the spirit into the other world, her path no longer hindered by that odd magical energy. She placed her hands on her hips, throwing her head back with a laugh. This was far more difficult than anyone expected, and she had succeeded where even most fully trained priestesses would fail.

Feeling immensely satisfied, she was able to focus on the shattered mirror, ready to close that makeshift portal between this world and the next. Before the portal closed her mind flashed again and there was a wrench. Grey smoke filled the unbroken parts of the mirror, then somehow spread and filled the rest of it, a circle of smoke slowly shifting and swirling. The smoke turned black and somehow solidified, becoming a mirror of darkness that reflected nothing. Jewels gasped, realizing she had been too slow and left the door open long enough for something else to come through.

It was horrific. It looked like a man, but almost like a corpse. With gray pasty skin and a face that looked as if it would fall away at any time. It was naked and sported a huge erection that could only be described as darkness. It was a cock, but black as if in the absence of light, and it throbbed with a power she could feel hitting her. Terror overwhelmed her but she was frozen. Quickly the thing grabbed her and spun her around. Her skirt was raised up and that.....cock...was pressed against her. No words were spoken, but feelings poured into her. Contempt at the pitiful power she worshipped and the absolute certainty she was in the presence of power now. She absolutely knew nothing could stop what was going to happen, but the promise of incredible pleasure came with surrendering to it, and the promise of absolute pain and humiliation if she did not.

New images formed in her mind, pushing in from that terrible spirit. Jewels saw Marcella, the slave owner from the docks, sitting on a comfortable lounge chair in an apparently affluent living room. She was in the same outfit she wore earlier, sitting with one leg crossed over the other, her foot idly tapping the air as she watched two figures approach. When they came into view Jewels was rocked, one was a girl dressed in slave’s outfit composed of thin leather straps barely covering her, and the other was the poor mindspiked girl. The girl’s appearance had drastically changed, she was naked and her hair had been chopped short, there was a ring through her lower lip now, and another smaller loop through one side of her nose that had a chain attached and connected to her ear ring. Just under the chain a strange symbol was tattooed on her cheek, perhaps a family symbol, Jewels did not know. Rings also pierced her nipples with a chain dangling between them, and another ring looped through her clit. She wore a thicker collar now, with a leash the other slave girl was holding in her hand.

The slave girl approached Marcella and kneeled before her, offering the handle of the leash. Marcelle took the leash and idly gestured the slave girl to the side. The girl shifted on her knees to the side, still kneeling and facing her owner. Marcelle tugged the leash and the other girl stepped closer. Her eyes were dull and lifeless, and it was clear she would only capable of following orders now. Jewels could not hear what Marcelle said but the girl turned slightly, showing off her ass cheek and the new brand on her skin. It was the same symbol as the tattoo on her face. Marcelle allowed herself a smile as she admired her modifications to her property, and with a casual wave the slave began to dance.

It was slow and sensuous. The slave girl was running her hands slowly over her body, doing everything she could to entice her owner. She was clearly aroused, and she left little marks on the floor as she danced. Marcella stood up and said something, the formerly intelligent slave immediately knelt behind Marcella, her eyes locked on that shapely ass before her. Marcelle gestured to the other slave girl who crawled in front of her. She gestured again and both girls leaned forward, pushing the thong covering her pussy and ass aside and getting to work with their tongues. She saw Marcella laugh and place a hand on top of each head, an expression of pleasure covering her face.

The image wavered and shifted, and she saw the boy from earlier. His eyes were just as dull and his face also without expression, but his erection was clearly visible under the maid’s outfit he now wore. Jewels was reminded of dinner the night before as she watched the boy clean the table. Bertram stepped up behind the boy, a leering expression on his face, he grabbed the boy’s shoulders and roughly turned him around, he pushed the boy to his knees and the boy immediately took Bertram’s cock into his mouth. His head began to bob up and down as his mouth and tongue pleasured his master’s beautiful strength. Somehow Jewels could almost see something pulse inside the boy’s head, and she knew his mindspike was rewarding him for his eagerness.

Bertram pulled him to his feet, and the boy staggered slightly with hooded eyes. He licked his lips and gazed at his Master, but Bertram had no patience and pushed the boy onto his back, Bertram lifted his toy’s legs up and the boy reached down, gripping his Master’s cock and guiding him in. The boy’s hard dick immediately erupted in orgasm and his slave juices squirted all over the front of his apron. Bertram wasted no time and began thrusting roughly into the mindless slave. She still couldn’t hear but she could see the boy crying out in joy, Bertram suddenly leaned forward covering his mouth and kissing him deeply. They continued to kiss as he wrapped his arms and legs around Bertram. Jewels was surprised to see such heat between them and found herself more than a little disgusted with Bertram, would this be her fate? As Bertram began the tell tale short thrusts of approaching orgasm the vision began to waver and shifted once again.

The Reverend Deacon herself stood in an office facing another woman, the woman’s clothing bore a symbol identical to the one she saw on the Judge’s clothing earlier. The Reverend Deacon must be speaking to a court official. Was it about Jewels? She grew even more confused as she watched the Reverend Deacon hand a good sized diamond to the woman. What was this? Was she bribing the official? Why was Jewels here? Why was she going through this. She heard nothing but she knew, she absolutely knew, the Reverend Deacon had not helped her as Thiata had told her. Had her Goddess forsaken her too?

Had Thiata lied too? She knew Lila would not help her; without Thiata she was alone. Despair filled her and she sobbed. She was jolted back to reality by that cold grip tightening on her and that cock throbbed against her back. Through the distorted dark mirror, she saw the thing behind her, how had they gotten like this? Feelings and thoughts flowed into her, fueling her despair. She was alone, trapped between women who sought to use her for their own goals. It did not matter what their goals were, only that everyone was using her. Would she meekly accept it? Would her life be nothing more than a cosmic accident that came to a meaningless end?

Darker feelings began to flow into her, and hints of a promise. She could accept her fate here and now, embrace what would happen, accept this darkness into her. She could become powerful herself, and never need those who sought to make her a tool again. That pitiful goddess did not care for an alien from another world, but this ancient power did not care about her origins. It wanted to return to this world, and with her soul lighting the path his eventual return would be certain. All she had to do was give in and accept it all.

With a sob, she surrendered and spread herself. A growl of triumph filled her ears as the dark cock slammed into her. Her eyes flew wide open as the oily blackness helped it into her with ease and with a cry of pain her virginity was taken from her. Before the pain could completely register though the promised pleasure flowed through her, and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her head bobbed up and down helplessly, the nature of her captor, all of it, forgotten as the cock slid in and out of her. With each thrust she could feel it’s darkness seeping into her, and flowing into her, bringing her closer and closer. The cock seemed to throb on it’s own as feelings of desire poured into her. The knowledge that to cum she would have to want more, want it all, and to make this avatar of an ancient God cum into her willing pussy.

Grunting with need, she pushed back onto that cock. Wanting nothing more than to cum she started crying out “yes! yes!! more!! more!! I want You to cum so bad!! please cum in me please please please!!!” and with a highty heave, she felt the darkness within her swell and it came with mighty spurts into her. She began screaming out at the top of her lungs until a hand covered her mouth, muffling her screams. Her body shook and heaved with absolute pleasure as she came with the creature. Accepting everything into her and surrendering to the pleasure completely. Finally, after a blissful eternity, she felt the darkness withdraw from her and she leaned against the wall on trembling legs. Suddenly there was loud knocking sound at the door, and another, and another until the door was kicked in.

Thiata almost stumbled into the room and gasped as she the creature standing near Jewels. Quickly she raised her own talisman and shouted “Back agent of Darkness, you have no place here! Begone!” and began praying. The creature appeared to draw back in on itself and stumble away. But as Jewels watched, it looked at her briefly and a smile flickered over it’s face. Jewels knew Thiata had no power over the creature, but it’s work was done and it was choosing to leave of it’s own accord. Appearing to draw back in pain the creature became mist, drifted into the mirror, and the darkness disappeared, leaving a normal mirror reflecting the image of two frightened women looking at themselves. Quickly Thiata hugged Jewels and thanks the gods she been in time.

Thiata asked her if she was unharmed. Jewels opened her mouth to reply, and her tongue froze. Now was the time to reveal what had happened. Now was the time to seek help and pray for healing. If she spoke now, she could recover, and all would be well. But she still felt the darkness inside of her. It was flowing everywhere into her, and she could almost feel the oily film it left behind, covering everything and slowly seeping in. She had accepted it into her and she wouldn’t speak until it had finished having it’s way with her. Slowly she said she was fine and completely unharmed. Thiata looked at her a moment, gathered herself, then began chastising her, for while she had helped the trapped spirit find freedom, she had still allowed something else to threaten her. Jewels lowered her eyes and looked properly ashamed, but still she remained silent.