The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jewels of the Gods

Chapter 8: And so it begins (Jewels is dragged deeper)

Jewels awoke slowly. She grimaced as she forced her eyes open. They felt gritty and ached when she saw the morning light. Her entire lower body, well, her entire body was sore but as she stretched it was not wholly unpleasant. She shook her head and her dreams came rushing into her mind, remembering everything that happened. That thrice-damned test, Thiata taking her to that house to help her first spirit. Finding the poor girl, and success!!! The girl was freed!! And then the darkness, and the demon. The demon that forced itself on her, that overwhelmed her with unholy pleasure. No!!! she did NOT give in to it, she was forced! Yes!! Forced. But as she got up she gasped at an echo of the pleasure that vibrated in her pussy.

No!!! She had been coerced, there had been no other choice. If she had not surrendered, she would have been in terrible agony and almost certainly injured. “yes, agony. but you still would’ve been true” a voice whispered in her head. She banged her fists against her skull, letting the thudding noise fill her head. “No!” she cried out and ran into the hall. Jewels stumbled into the bathroom and rushed past the mirror, unable to look at it. She went to the shower and turned the hot water on full blast. Sobbing she stepped into the scalding hot water and began scrubbing herself. Covering herself with soap and scraping it off, continuing to run the washcloth over her skin, over and over, then finally throwing it down and using her fingernails began scratching her skin, as if she could dig that dirty feeling out of herself.

Finally, she heard a knocking at the bathroom door and Shampoo calling for her. Reluctantly, she stopped and stepped out. She stopped at the mirror, but it was covered up with steam. She made no move to clean it but looked down at her body. Seeing her red skin and feeling a burning sensation that did nothing to ease her feelings. Finally, she got dressed and went to the kitchen. Shampoo was waiting for her with a list of chores and a few hard slaps for taking so long in the bathroom. Jewels let herself drift as she performed her mindless chores, but she felt horrible, so horrible she didn’t even notice her thoughts were clear and sharp.

When Mistress Lila returned that afternoon, she seemed distracted and barely acknowledged them. She stepped into the kitchen to give some orders to the staff and was heading to her study when Jewels approached. Jewels asked if she could go to the temple to pray for a while. Lila looked at her for a long moment, considering, then finally granting permission. Jewels realized that Lila had not mentioned her “medicine” she did not offer, and Jewels decided not to ask. She wanted it, but this was wrong, all of it felt wrong today.

Jewels went to the temple with an oddly silent Shampoo, who left her at the entrance to run some unknown errand. Jewels asked for Thiata, but she was not on the premises. Jewels walked to the main temple and spent hours praying for forgiveness for her weakness. Promising never to stray again. The whole time she fidgeted and squirmed, never realizing her body was moving to a different prayer the whole time.

Not once that whole time did she speak to anyone of what happened. She was so ashamed. And yet, even worse, deep down she was afraid everyone would see the truth in her eyes. The memory of that wondrous pleasure. No!!! She almost sobbed as she waited for Shampoo to escort her back. Her prayers did not help. Those memories still played inside her find. Those mixed feelings of revulsion for the creature that took her, the desire for the pleasure it offered, the need to submit to its power. Such…..power….her pussy started to vibrate again. Fortunately, or so she told herself, Shampoo arrived just then and almost dragged her away.

That night was even more unusual. Lila was gone and Shampoo seemed distracted. When Jewels returned from a bathroom trip, she discovered Shampoo had left as well. With no word or note, Jewels decided to return to the temple and seek out Thiata. Thiata was pleased to see her but concerned at the late hour. Jewels explained she needed some company. Thiata nodded understanding, expressing sympathy with the difficulty of one’s first exorcism. Jewels still could not bring herself to speak of what happened and let Thiata speak as she wished. Finally, mistaking Jewels exhaustion, Thiata informed her the next day they would go to another house where Thiata would be doing an exorcism, and Jewels would assist.

Jewels was relieved and grateful. She would get a chance to redeem herself!!! The next day was a blur as she went through the motions. When Thiata came for her, she was eager to leave. Lila was still gone, or returned and left again, and Thiata seemed relieved not to have to see her. Privately, Jewels was relieved as well. The longer she went without her medicine, the less she wanted it. She knew it should be the opposite, she should be craving it, but she didn’t question it, she was just glad of it.

Thiata explained a little of the house on the ride over. It had once belonged to a wizard who had been in league with dark powers. It had been believed he would become a threat to the mainland, seeking power of his own, when suddenly he vanished. There had been reports of flashes from the house one night, and of the earth trembling. And that was the last. The house had been stained with the rites he had performed therein, untouched for years, and Thiata had been sent to cleanse the house before it was destroyed, making way for a new house. Jewels duty would be to go through the house and perform the cleansing on the rooms that were weakest with evil.

The “house” was closer to a mansion. It was large, with many rooms. Jewels watched as Thiata performed the ritual in the main hall. She could feel the miasma that permeated this place. As Thiata completed the ritual, Jewels could even feel the darkness in the room lessen, and it seemed brighter. As they went through the house, Thiata instructed her to perform the ritual in what appeared to be a guest room. Jewels had practiced it many times and felt more than ready. And she was, she performed the ritual meticulously and felt some small success and what little evil was in the room seemed to melt away. She got up and looked over the room, enjoying the decor and the beautiful bed. She wandered over to a fireplace and admired a small statue on the mantle. It seemed to be on a satyr playing his pipes. She grasped it to get a closer look, but instead of coming off the mantle it tipped forward with a click and she heard a grinding sound. An opening appearing before her in the fireplace.

Jewels gasped in surprise then stepped in closer, bending down and peeking into the tunnel. Down a little way she could see a light flickering, she looked back towards the hallway but saw no signs of Thiata approaching. She called out but heard no response. She looked at the tunnel again, unable to resist, figuring Thiata would return and follow her. Down the tunnel she walked, slowly, her hand ahead of her brushing the wall until the light got a little brighter. It seemed a greenish color, Jewels stepped into a cavern and the light came from moss dotting the walls here and there. It wasn’t a large cavern; she saw what appeared to be a circle with designs both within and without the circle. There were other things near the circle, books, some candles maybe. And other instruments she had no idea what. She got closer to the circle and crouched down looking at the designs.

She shivered as she felt the air move slightly. The eerie green light seemed to dance and jump and swirl around like a mist. Slowly an image formed in this mist. A woman, beautiful, and naked with similar designs drawn all over her body. She fell to her knees and lit the candles. She read from a book and her body swayed as she chanted. Jewels could not hear the words but could see the circle begin to glow and somehow, she knew she was witnessing events from the past. An echo. The circle grew opaque then seemed to fill with water. It was dark, almost black, and the water moved with little waves like a pond. Then......something......began to rise out of the water. It was hideous and powerful. An alien head, long and bulbous, with many small tentacles protruding over a mouth with a long proboscis of some sort. Resting on the muscular torso and arms of a man, but instead of legs she saw many large tentacles like an octopus churning in the water.

Jewels watched as the woman stood and pointed at the circle. Then she pointed at the creature and spoke, her body language indicating a commanding tone. The creature was clearly attempting to resist, twisting the way and that, the water churning but always stopping at the circle. Finally, the head bowed in acquiescence and the tentacles vibrated as it spoke. The woman stood even straighter, pride at her accomplishment radiating off her like a fire. The creature continued to speak, the small tentacles on its head began weaving around and around and Jewels realized there was a pattern to it, and she kept looking at them, knowing she’d finally figure out the pattern and what it was saying. The woman seemed to think the same and was staring intently at the tentacles. Faster they moved and her eyes and head struggled to follow, without realizing it, she took a few steps forward to get a closer look at them.

The creature raised its arms and the woman looked down, her eyes widened as she realized she had stepped out of the circle, breaking the barrier. Too late she tried to escape, as the arms grabbed her and pulled her into the water. The large tentacle sliding around her body and pulling her under. Caught in the grip of the images, Jewels didn’t even question it as her vision went down into the water with the creature. The woman struggled in the grip of the tentacles as she was pulled deeper, and Jewels saw all the designs on her body had been washed away by the water. Finally, they hit the bottom and Jewels watched the woman’s struggles lessen and her body jerk as she fought for air. From the creature’s head a different tentacle emerged, long and very thin, it slid up her body and pushed its way into her mouth.

The woman spasmed then breathed deeply. Her chest rose as she inhaled, and bubbles emerged from her nose as she exhaled. She began to struggle again as her eyes widened in fear, but a tentacle wrapped itself around her eyes, covering them. Jewels could see the tentacles tighten around the woman’s arms and legs, making it impossible for her limbs to move. The creature’s human arms wrapped around her thighs as the tentacles spread her legs and her pussy was brought to its mouth. She jerked as the tentacles spread over her waist and something entered her. She tried to struggle but was held immobile, and Jewels began panting as she watched the woman. Her own arousal grew as she watched the woman’s body slowly begin to relax, the thing inside of her touching deeply in ways Jewels knew she could have never felt before. Her entire body was under its control, she was even dependent on it for the very air she breathed. The captive’s body finally slumped in surrender as she accepted she had been completely dominated.

Jewels mouth opened in an “O” as the woman surrendered to this Demon. The humbled witch’s body moved almost as fluidly as the water around her, her hips rising and falling against the creature’s mouth. Unable to scream as it’s life-giving breath sustained her, her body was held tightly as it tried to scream as well. Shaking in pleasure, not even caring it was feeding on her as it gave her this pleasure, she was the creature’s, she had surrendered to it, and as Jewels was carried by the drift of the visions, imagining and feeling it’s power control take her, the dark desire in Jewels surrendered as well.

Suddenly the creature stopped feeding on the woman and pulled away, looking up at Jewels. Her eyes widened in shock as the woman was released and she swam to the surface. The woman burst from the surface and climbed onto the ground. Jewels watched in wonder as the woman seemed to approach her, then scream as she felt the woman’s hands grab her and lift her up roughly. “What?” Jewels gasped out trying to get away. She couldn’t, the woman’s grip was too tight, and she laughed in contempt. She grabbed Jewel’s shoulders and turned her around until she faced the water. She screamed as the creature rose from the water, it’s head emerging and coming closer. “This is impossible!! You’re not real!!"” Jewels screamed.

The woman chuckled and quite clearly Jewels heard her say “oh, we’re real to you. when you surrendered with me, you gave us reality over you” she laughed “how delicious, most would have run in fear and tried to get help, forgetting it was a vision, but you!! you’ve tasted the darkness before and you couldn’t look away again!” the woman’s arms tightened around Jewels as she struggled harder to escape the approaching creature. As it reached the edge it rested it’s arms on the edge of the pool and the small tentacle slithered out and up under Jewel’s skirt. “Noooooo!” Jewels screamed. “It’s too late” the woman said “you surrendered to it, and My lord has accepted. You will slake it’s hunger”

“NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh”

Jewels’ scream cut off suddenly and became a low moan of pleasure. She threw her head back and rested it on the woman’s shoulder. Pleasure indescribable radiating from her pussy, her eyes closed, and her head flopped helplessly against the woman’s neck. As her head leaned towards the woman’s head, their lips touched, and she felt a tongue slide into her mouth. As something slid even deeper into her, Jewels sucked that tongue into her mouth, moaning at the feel of hands squeezing her breasts. They were right, with a moan of pleasure and despair she realized she HAD surrendered and there was no going back now. Faster it moved inside her and her eyes flew open as something entered her ass. Crying out in gasping breaths, the woman watched Jewels eyes as she was fucked harder in her pussy and ass. “ooooooooohhhhhh look at you!! you’re lost” the woman whispered looking at the Jewels overwhelmed expression. Eyes gazing off into the distance, drool hanging from her open mouth.

With a sudden yank Jewels fell onto her back. Large tentacles wrapped around her arms and legs. Jewels looked down to see that it’s head had somehow gotten even bigger and those large tentacles were pulling her towards it. The head was so large, it pulled her lower and it’s head rested just wnder her breasts. It’s tentacles and body covering her and those wonderful things inside her pushed even deeper. She cried out, knowing she should be afraid but so comfortable in its grip. The woman crouched down and stroked her hair. Jewels eyes slowly drifted towards the woman as she spoke, her mouth unable to do anything but hang open. “Oooohhh I see, you’ve tasted the darkness before, and you want it. Mmmmmm, and the darkness wants to consume you. It wants you” Suddenly she straddled Jewels face bringing her pussy lower. Just above Jewel’s head.

Looking down her body into Jewel’s eyes she continued “and you want it too. I know it. You know it. Give in. Show me how much you want it.” And Jewels looked up at that beautiful pussy and it looked so good. So.....delicious. Just out of reach, Jewels knew she’d have to show her acceptance by making an effort to reach it. Consumed with lust Jewels quickly lifted her head, flicking her tongue out over the woman’s lips. With a chuckle of victory, the woman grabbed Jewel’s hair and ground her pussy onto Jewel’s mouth. On some level Jewels knew how humiliating this was, covered by an Evil twisted demon, its corruption filling her, and her head and chest covered with this woman’s pussy and ass. So humiliating, so wrong, a betrayal of herself and her goddess, yet Jewels was eagerly licking away as she was fucked so hard and deep.

It was close now. She could feel it. She knew what she had to do, what she wanted to do. What she wanted more than anything else. her pussy rose up, gripping it as hard as she could. Trying to coax it into coming. Her tongue flew faster over the woman’s clit. Mouth begging silently for this woman’s orgasm. Screaming her joy and encouragement, wanting it all. With a cry of victory, the woman began to cum into Jewels’ mouth and she felt the creature swell and spurt into her. Her muffled screams shook her body as she came with them. Their bodies joined and their spirits sank down into the pool.

Eventually Jewels opened her eyes and looked around. Trembling, shaking, she somehow grabbed her clothes and put them back on, not quite remembering when they came off exactly. Her brain had locked onto the fact that Thiata would be there soon looking for her. Before long, Jewels felt normal again, and finally thought to look around. The circle and items were gone. Only the dim green light, and it was duller now. Jewels looked at the pool, somehow she knew she was still in there. A part of her had gone willingly into it’s dark depths, and she was still in there.

She made her way back up the tunnel and thought to move the statue back. The opening in the fireplace disappearing with a grinding noise. Jewels stepped into the hall to find Thiata looking for her. Her mentor was pleased she had performed the ritual so well. Her manner was normal, and she did not act as if Jewels had been gone the hours she had been. Jewels let the question slip from her mind, feeling the demon’s fluids move within her. It was different than before, it was....lighter....not quite so....solid. But it felt oilier too, she had accepted that darkness into her, and as it had its way with her mind, body, and soul, she could no nothing. Nothing but shiver with the pleasure as it seeped into her completely. She could have spoken, but she said nothing.

She was still in the pool. She wasn’t coming back.