The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jewels of the Gods

The leech of the leash

It had rained during the night, and thick grey clouds lay like a blanket covering the sky over Arilon. They did not seem to hold the threat of more rain, but they did seem to be quite comfortable and in no rush to go anywhere. There would be little to no sunlight today.

Normally the Temple of Kirshara were a pleasant sight to behold, with walls painted a bright soft blue and gardens filled with colorful flowers that seemed to shine under the sun. Admired by her worshipers and passersby alike, today they seemed dim under the grey sky.

Thiata paid little attention to the flowers as she left the building where the high-ranking officials resided. She could see the larger common dormitory on the other side of the temple and brief memories living there as a young priestess flashed through her mind. The dorm held a special place in her heart, and this was one of those days she missed it. Her current quarters were larger and she was glad she didn’t have to share it with anyone, but when she felt disquieted in the dead hours of the night she no longer had the sounds of her roommates breathing to comfort her.

She was concerned for Jewels of course. As the headstrong neophyte regarded her as a mother, so the Reverend Deacon regarded her as a daughter. So much depended on the outcome of today’s test. If Jewels failed, they may not be allowed to continue this arrangement. That childish buffoon, Lord Jaren, had not forgotten the humiliation of being knocked out in public, and his family was powerful. He wanted Jewels to punish her, and spend her days heaping humiliation upon humiliation on her in return. Not even the Reverend Mother could gainsay him if she failed.

Suddenly the main entrance to the temple was in front of her. She had been so distracted by her thoughts so had not been paying attention. A young priestess attending the door opened it for her and she quickly passed through. Thiata would not be attending services this morning so she walked past the main chapel and hurried to the Reverend Mother’s office. There was much to do before the test at noon, and the Reverend Mother wished to see her before departed.

Thiata knocked on the office door when she reached it, softly rapping three times. She heard a muffled voice inviting her in and opened the door to the Reverend Mother’s office.

Her official office was rather ornate. She frequently dealt with nobles or merchants so appropriate surroundings were required. Most of the furniture, especially the mahogany desk and chair, were gifts from Lord of Arilon, an expression of gratitude for a service the Reverend Mother performed. A service that required discretion since she never shared with the others what that service was.

The other chairs were less ornate, but equally comfortable. The Reverend Mother waved Thiata to the chair across from her, not wishing the stand on ceremony. She had a private, more austere office, where she got her real work done, but she would be holding services in Thiata’s place today and stayed close to the chapel.

“Good morning Reverend Mother.” Thiata said as she took the offered seat.

The Reverend Mother took on a stern expression and said seriously and slowly “Good morning Reverend Deacon. So formal today.”

Thiata flashed a small smile “Sorry Mother” using the less formal title, “I am a little tense today.”

The head of the Temple’s expression softened “Understandable. Rest assured Jewels will do fine. I have felt her strength, she will succeed.”

“Normally I would agree Mother, but this whole situation has me concerned for Jewels. I am afraid we will lose her either way.”

The Reverend Mother leaned back in her, assessing Thiata’s mood, she did not believe the second highest ranking member of this Temple was referring to Jewels failing the test.

Gathering her thoughts, the Reverend Mother finally said “That she will come out of this experience a changed person there can be no doubt. It is the price we all must pay for her actions. We must trust that she will be strong enough to retain herself. Kirshara cares for all under her loving gaze, Her love will sustain her, as will yours.”

Thiata quickly swiped an eye with her hand. “Yes. Yes of course you’re right Mother. She will get through this.”

Changing the subject, she asked Thiata “What is the condition of the house?”

Only too happy to move past the emotional moment Thiata replied “It is ready. I went there yesterday to make sure. The spirit still resides and no one has been foolish enough to attempt to enter. We should have no obstacles in that regard.”

“Excellent, I don’t want to keep you, my old friend. Go. You will find a carriage waiting outside for you. Gather Jewels and let us see how she has progressed.”

“Yes Mother” Thiata rose and left the office, closing the door with a loud click.

The Reverend Mother sat in silence for a moment, gazing at the door. Finally, she sighed sadly and stood up, walking to one of the book cases lining the wall, she pulled a book out partway. With another clicking sound the bookcase slid back to the left, exposing a small alcove and an old woman sitting in a cushioned chair.

“Anything new?” She asked.

The Seer shook her said “Unfortunately not. Like you and young Jewels, her future is clouded, the visions so fast and chaotic I can make no sense of them. I do not believe I am meant to.”

The Reverend Mother pursed her lips “Unfortunate indeed, I had hoped…..” she trailed off with a sigh.

“You’re doing the right thing” the old Seer assured her.

“I am doing the neccessary thing, there is a rather large difference. I am not comfortable with this, but I can think of no other way.”

The Seer nodded her hooded head, she had not bothered removing her cloak when she was snuck in here. The alcove was perfect for her to listen in on select meetings and attempt to see visions of certain people. The walls did not block her second sight, but they did keep the warmth outside the alcove. She was not a follower of Kirshara and never felt entirely comfortable when she was at the Temple.

“Consider again,” the Seer said, “we know this Maker has plans that involve the temple, my visions confirmed that before this disturbance began.”

“Which means she must know what we keep hidden here.” The Reverend Mother concluded; they had had this conversation before.

The old woman ran a hand over the face and pinched her nose “Almost certainly. So few know the secret there no telling how she came to discover it. I only found out because of my visions of her and your trust. Lila is no longer entirely human; she has been touched by something.”

“I worry over what that something might be, to know what is kept here raises some frightening possibilities. Let us pray she is not what we suspect. Still, Jewels’ rash behavior provided us with an opportunity to place someone close to Lila, and hopefully exert some measure of control of the situation. Between her and Thiata I hope something can be discovered.”

The old Seer gazed at the Reverend Mother, sensing a discomfort similar to Thiata’s “You are concerned for her as well.”

The younger woman nodded “Yes, and I must bear the guilt of what I have done. Thiata would never forgive me if she ever found out that I could have had Jewels pardoned but chose to use her instead.”

The Seer reached out a trembling hand and took the Reverend Mother’s “For the sake of us all.” Giving her hand a squeeze, she continued “Something is coming, and Lila will be riding at the head of it.”

The Reverend Deacon Thiata Audeen, follower of Kirshara, Goddess of the Moon, Love, and Sensualism, sat comfortably on the cushioned seat in the carriage. A mindspiked male in ponyslave attire pulled the carriage, guided by a bit and reins held by the small driver.

Thiata gazed out at the people walking the streets at this early hour. Life never really stopped in Arilon, and for every person starting their day there was another person ending theirs. From a distance, it would look like any city anywhere, but up close the differences could be shocking to the uninitiated. There was no dominant style of dress. People came from all over the world to Arilon, some were from other worlds, and some not even human.

Fabrics and colors could overwhelm the eyes, especially on an overcast day like this.

Thiata was herself from the capital city of the Arathis Empire. The capital city came, Arathis, came first and was one of the largest cities on all of Myrmidon but even its diversity didn’t hold a candle to this city. While the institution of slavery had fallen by the wayside over the centuries, individual slavery flourished. It was quiet or hidden in other countries of the world, but here at Gamory, they reveled in it. Nobility and rich merchants would frequently lead their pleasure slaves around on leashes. Sometimes naked, sometimes in outrageous outfits. Always a display of their wealth and influence. What had started as an illicit business had eventually become a decadent culture, if the word culture could be applied.

Frequently Thiata thought the main reason the Order of Kirshara kept a presence here was to help try to maintain a balance. Love and sex were not all about ownership, dominance, submission, pain, or humiliation. Even here, people needed to be reminded of their humanity.

Looking at the heavily muscled ponyslave pulling them along, Thiata again mused at how pervasive this had become. Over time she had gotten so used to it herself she didn’t pay attention to them unless she was in a reflective mood. Mentally she shrugged, it helped keep her distracted from her real worries.

Foot traffic was still light, and they made good time to Lila’s small compound. Thiata couldn’t say she was surprised a Maker so young would have such resources, for most people her presence was overpowering. Even Thiata could see why others would so easily give her things they would not give even their loves, just to please her.

When they arrived at Lila’s sprawling residence Thiata instructed the driver to wait and walked to the front doors. She was pleased to see Jewels already waiting for her outside, she was less pleased to see Shampoo…..ugh…..that name…..

She started to chide herself but was distracted by how close the two girls were standing together. Shampoo said something and Jewels let out a light laugh then smiled at Shampoo.

Thiata blinked in surprise but didn’t lose her stride, she didn’t want them to see her reaction to their sudden camaraderie. As she got closer, she could quickly see they had become more intimate on some level other than physical. She should be pleased for Jewels but instead she was concerned, this was too sudden. Something had changed, and Thiata suspected she would not like it.

“Good morning Deacon. It is a pleasure to see you today!” Shampoo said with uncharacteristic enthusiasm and smile at Thiata.

Thiata managed to return the smile and resisted the urge to insist the little pain in her backside address Thiata by her full title, “Very good my child. I hope all is well with you.”

Her glance slid towards Jewels and her smile become genuine “And I certainly hope all is well with you! Are you ready?”

Jewels took a deep breath and replied “Yes Deacon. I am ready.” Then she whispered, “I won’t disappoint you.”

Also hearing the whisper Shampoo jumped in before Thiata replied “of course you won’t Jewels! You’re a good girl, aren’t you?”

Jewels seem to automatically look at Shampoo and said, “Yes Shampoo, I’m a good girl.”

This time Thiata could not hide her surprise, she recovered quickly but saw Shampoo looking at her with a slight smirk on her face. Thiata felt a chill. Jewels had been acting slightly off, she had tried to ignore it, but Shampoo’s odd behavior confirmed it. She did not know what was going on, but she would find out.

Unfortunately, that would have to wait, as important as it was the test had to come first. After today they would have to send the temple exorcist to perform the cleansing.

“Come.” Thiata said, extending her hand. Jewels took it with a smile, waved to Shampoo with her free hand and they walked back to the carriage.

Jewels watched Thiata whisper something to the driver before joining her in the carriage. They immediately set off and left the residence. Thiata turned towards Jewels and took her hand. “Things seem to have improved there since I last saw you.”

Jewels squeezed her hand and smiled “Yes, they have.” She hesitated then continued “fighting them all the time was only making things harder in myself.”

Again, Thiata should have been pleased to hear these words, and she knew Jewels meant them, but she also knew there was a deeper undercurrent to her words.

She decided to press Jewels a little “oh? Did something happen?”

Jewels looked away quickly but Thiata could have sworn she small a smile flash across her face “yes, Mistress decided to educate me. I learned. I learned.”

Not “Miss Lila” and Jewels did not even seem to realize it. Thiata decided to drop the issue with Jewels, she did not need to risk making Jewels stressed before the test, and Thiata knew she would need to speak with Lila directly.

Jewels glanced past the driver and saw they were approaching the docks. Foot traffic was thicker, and their carriage slowed down as the driver began to urge people out of the way.

Jewels wondered why they took this route to the house; it wasn’t exactly out of the way but the crowds were almost always there.

After a few moments they did come a stop in front of a thick group of people. Thiata reached forward and tapped the driver’s shoulder “let’s wait a moment” she told him.

He nodded his assent and visibly relaxed, glad to take a pause from yelling at people. There was a “fence” of ropes about waist high strung out between poles all up and down the dock area, separating the passersby from people with legitimate errands at the docks.

While much business was conducted at the docks, there were also some legal matters handled there. Customs and shipping issues were quickly resolved with a magistrate. The money involved encouraged a speedy response to problems, especially when it came to the slave industry.

The upper echelons of society did not wish their beautiful courthouses to be filled with this sort, so these issues were handled out of sight, and frequently out of mind. Corruption was rampant, and in the end, nobody cared what happened to slaves. Across the rope fence Jewels could see a pavilion that served as a makeshift court where matters were brought before the Magistrate. She sat on a high-backed chair in a severe dress that covered her from the top of her neck to feet. Her face was almost triangular, and she sat without expression, quickly dispensing what passed for justice to those who became before her, eager to be done with it and sitting at home with a glass of wine.

As they watched two groups approached, one a slave with her Mistress, and a wealthy merchant with a small family of four. The bailiff, wearing the colors of the city guard, pointed the merchant to a podium on one side and the family to the other. A handful a guards watched from various positions in the area, relaxed but always wary.

The bailiff escorted the woman and her slave to center, directly in front of the Magistrate. The slave was naked except for a collar around her neck, with a leash that was held in the woman’s hand. The woman was of medium height wearing a thick coat for the damp weather. If the naked slave was bothered by the cool air, she gave no sign. She just looked at her owner angrily. Jewels was certain she would be yelling if not for the ball gag in her mouth.

The Magistrate looked at the woman “In light of your recent donation to the Prince’s upcoming celebration, I have agreed to hear your request Marcella. Speak.”

The woman called Marcella nodded, “Yes Magistrate. I shall get straight to the point. Despite her Maker’s normally outstanding work, this slave is not performing in a satisfactory matter. She did at first but has grown more and more recalcitrant, to the point of actually defying me this morning. No more. I wish her to be mindspiked, Magistrate. If she will not show proper respect, I will make it so that respect is all she can show.”

The young slave growled through her ball gag, she seemed to tense as if to leap at her owner, but a guard placed a hand on her shoulder, she shook her head and looked back at him. The guard just shook his head once and she seemed to deflate, falling silent. An expert eye could see why the woman who owned her was willing to cut her losses. She was certainly pretty enough, and her body had the appeal of youth, but also showed the hint of a plain middle age. Some gambles were not worth taking, sometimes the owner can only get what use out of the purchase she can, then try to make a little back selling her to a manufacturer or farmer. Some women could be modified to produce mind altering milk, or perhaps perform tasks requiring more dexterity than the male mindspiked were capable of.

The Magistrate nodded, “I see. A slave who does not keep her place is of no use. Yes, as a gesture of appreciation for your continued assistance to the Prince, I shall sentence this slave to be mindspiked.”

The slave started shaking and tried to run but Marcella was stronger than she looked and quickly yanked her back by the leash. Panic returned energy to the slave who fell onto her backside and started moaning loudly through the ball gag. Whatever words she was trying to shout muffled to low grunts and moans.

A guard approached with the bailiff and grabbed the slave, pulling her roughly to her feet. The slave fell silent as the bailiff gestured to the side “if you would wait over her a few moments my lady.”

“Of course.” Marcella said with a smile, satisfied with the outcome and led her slave away.

Looking at the merchant the Magistrate said without preamble “I seem to see you on a regular basis these days Bertram, why are you here today?”

Bertram was a successful merchant approaching middle age. His attire was a trifle flamboyant and clearly meant to show he was a man of means. He was also neat, very neat. Clean with white skin and black hair perfectly combed on his head and shining with oils meant to keep it that way. His goatee was also well trimmed, and he stroked it once before clearing his throat.

“Yes Magistrate, unfortunately I have shown some poor judgement in who I lend money to.” He nodded his head towards the man at the other podium “Thomas here is a good example. He promised me he could repay the considerable amount of gold I lent him, and I believed him. Alas, I was mistaken, and he has not paid as promise. I seek repayment either by gold or something of equal value Magistrate.”

The Magistrate looked at the family standing behind the other podium. They were not as wealthy as the merchant. Their clothing marked Thomas as a tradesman or perhaps a supervisor. Thomas appeared in to be in his forties, his wife seemed a decade younger or had aged very well. Their son and daughter looked to be twins at first glance, but a closer look showed that while they were both slight of figure and appeared young, the son was a couple of years older. He was soft, untouched by weather or by life as was his sister. It seemed both children were spoiled or at least had it pretty easy.

“Is this accurate?” The Magistrate asked. “Did Bertram loan you money and you failed to repay as promised.”

Thomas was rubbing has hands together “not exactly Magistrate, you see it’s like this —”

The Magistrate interrupted him, her voice like a razor cutting through his words, “I am not interested in what ‘it’s like’, did you fail to repay?”

Thomas opened his mouth again to respond but one glance at the Magistrate and he hesitated, whatever excuse he was going to make evaporating as he meekly replied “Yes Magistrate.”

“I am also not interested in why.” She looked again at the oily merchant “Do you have a copy of the agreement Bertram?”

“I do Magistrate.” Bertram said, gently pulling out a rolled paper from his voluminous shirt and handing it to the bailiff.

The bailiff approached and handed the paper to the Magistrate who unrolled it and quickly looked it over.

She glanced up at Tomas from the document “This is a considerable sum of money Tomas. It says here you were going to invest in that new merchant ship Vesper. Ah yes, I remember hearing about that. How unfortunate for you it sank on its maiden voyage, we do all we can to deter piracy, but thieves seem as determined as cockroaches at times.”

“Yes Magistrate.” Thomas agreed sadly, looking at the ground and still rubbing his hands.

She finished reading the document and looked at Thomas again, “your own child? I have seen this before but usually with people less, let’s say less educated.”

Thomas looked at ground in shame, he could also feel his wife’s glare as he replied, “When I joined in that investment it seemed so certain to be profitable! I finally saw a chance to…..to….” He trailed off, his shoulders shaking.

Bertram smirked and piped in “well, I wasn’t so sure. I warned him that he shouldn’t put all his resources into such a venture, I even thought my choice of collateral would deter him but no, it didn’t.” He shook his head in seeming disbelief.

The serious woman gave Bertram one look, he swallowed slowly and stepped back. She turned her gaze to the devastated family, looking at them a moment longer before finally saying, “The terms of repayment are clear, if you do not meet your obligation, Bertram may take one of your children as his slave as recompense.”

Thomas sobbed “Yes Magistrate. Please, please don’t do this.”

The Magistrate shook her head, “I am doing nothing except enforce the law, you have done this to yourself. And Bertram, according to the agreement you may choose either, but if you choose the daughter you will have to wait until she reaches her majority to claim her.”

Bertram smiled, an almost predatory look in his eyes, and replied “I understand Magistrate. However, as attractive as the girl is, she is not the one I am interested in.” And turned to slowly look Thomas’ son up and down.

The wife screamed “no! Please don’t! Take me instead!”

Thomas shook and seemed to regain some energy “what? No, Bertram you bastard you —”

Once again Thomas was cut off as Bertram turned to the Magistrate and said loudly “I also don’t want to wait for him to be trained. With your permission Magistrate I would like to forgo selecting a Maker and mindspike him.”

“Yes I suspected you might.” The Magistrate muttered then raised her voice “Bring two mindspikes immediately.”

The bailiff nodded and waved to a nearby building. A door opened and two men stepped out, each of them holding a large bowl in their hands. A woman walked behind them, and they quickly approached the “courthouse”

As they waited Marcella returned leading her slave and they stood to one side. A guard approached the family and laid a hand on the son’s shoulder. “Come along. Best not make this difficult.”

The son started crying “please Father. Stop this. Please.”

Thomas looked down again “I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do.”

The guard pulled the boy away from his sobbing mother and sister and brought him to stand next to naked slave girl.

When the three people arrived, the men went over the condemned and the woman approached the Magistrate.

“We are ready.” was all she said.

“Proceed.” The Magistrate ordered.

The woman joined the others and gestured for Bertram and Marcella to approach. “Each of you extend a hand.” She said when they got close.

Both of the did as ordered and from each bowl a man picked a small pair of tongs from the bowl and lifted out a small grayish slug. They placed one slug on Bertram’s hand and the other on Marcella’s. The slugs seemed the throb and twist but otherwise did not move.

“Give it a moment, let them get the feel of you.” The woman said. Both the slave girl and the boy beside her were watching them and sobbing. Both of them were ignored as the others watched the slugs. After a few moments both slugs stopped and seemed to relax. The condemned were pushed to their knees and the heads jerked to the sides, bringing an ear up for easier access.

“Excellent. Your mindspikes know you now and will always obey you first. Now, both of you, place the mind spikes by their ears.”

Both grimacing, instinctively resisting but realizing the need, picked up the slugs between two fingers on their other hands and placed them on the young victim’s cheeks.

Despite themselves, both Jewels and Thiata were riveted by the display and watched as the slugs slowly crawled up their cheeks. Both tried to shake the slugs off, but the guards held them in place. Almost in tandem, the slugs reached their ears and crawled into their ear canals.

Both were screaming now, shaking in the guards grasp but unable to do anything else. Nothing appeared to be happening but suddenly both the slave girl and young boy stopped screaming and relaxed completely.

The guards helped them both stand upright. The slave girl no longer showed any anger in her eyes, they showed nothing at all. Same with the boy. Their eyes were glazed over and there was no longer held any intelligence in them.

They both moaned as one, the girl’s nipples grew instantly erect and her naked pussy was clearly soaked. An erection appeared under the boy’s trousers and a damp spot where he began to leak.

“Yes. You will be like this the rest of your lives.” The woman said as she inspected both of them. “The mind spikes have taken hold; you may do with them as you will.”

With that the woman nodded to the Magistrate and three of them left. Marcella smiled broadly and patted her slave’s cheek “and there will be no more attitude from you.” She removed the gag and the formerly raging slave stood dumbly, saying nothing. Marcella kissed her and the slave kissed her back, her posture and enthusiasm showing her entire being was involved in the kiss, there was nothing else. For her, there would never be anything else. With a laugh, Marcella yanked her leash and led her slave away.

In the meantime, Bertram had produced a collar and leash of his own. He took great delight in stripping the young man himself and placing the collar around his neck. The boi stood there naked, his small penis erect and pointing upwards.

Bertram kissed him and the boyish slave returned the kiss as eagerly as Marcella’s slave had. Then he moaned into Bertram’s mouth and everyone could clearly see his penis spurt out some cum.

Like everything else about him, Bertram’s smile was oily, and he was clearly pleased with the result. “The bond has worked perfectly, you will always be my property.” Bertram glanced at Thomas then his smile turned cruel, “and from now on you will call me Daddy. Is that understood?”

“Yes Daddy” the new meat slave said to his owner, no longer aware of his formerly family sobbing nearby.

Bertram laughed “very good! You may consider your debt repaid Thomas. A pleasure doing business with you.”

Bertram started to lead his slave away and paused, looking back at Thomas. “Oh. And if you ever need another loan feel free to approach me about it. You still have a daughter, and even your wife might be worth some gold.”

Laughing again Bertram left. The guards motioned for the devastated family to leave as well and they shuffled away without another word.

Jewels and Thiata sat in silence, both momentarily overwhelmed by what they had just witnessed. Although Thiata knew court was being held this morning, the merchant’s case was unexpected but judging from the expression of near terror on Jewel’s face, the point had been made. Thiata pursed her lips as she was wont to do when frustrated, it might have been too much. Nothing for it but to press on now. “We’re running late. Let’s go.”

Thiata tapped the driver on the shoulder and said, “with all speed.”

The driver nodded and the ponyslave resumed their course to Jewel’s first test.