The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jewels of the Gods

Chapter 4 — Polishing Jewels

“Yes, you have been a good girl.” Mistress said and began to open then front of her pants. “Since you have been such a good girl it’s time for your medicine.”

Jewels had spent the day as if she were in a dream. For the first time in so very long she spent the whole day calm and focused. Being around all those sweaty nude or near nude women, rubbing oil all over their bodies, brought out feelings she could never entertain before. That anger always seemed to pull every other emotion away. Then practicing her greetings with Shampoo, almost constantly touching, left her in a state of extreme arousal.

For the last couple of hours, though, she had felt it deep beneath the surface, that simmering anger. It was like a sleeping dragon, it was still in a doze, easy to ignore. Beneath the arousal was relief, easy to ignore.

“Oh yes Mistress, please give me your medicine.” Jewels said breathlessly, mesmerized by her Mistress’ strength proudly pointing up, throbbing and demanding to be worshipped like a holy idol.

Jewels mouth opened in a smile as she leaned forward and took her Mistress into her mouth. Soon all she could see and smell was her Mistress, and Jewels’ senses swam in delight The salty taste was as sugar to Jewels, and as she swallowed the taste covered the whole of her tongue. Her eyes closed as contentment filled her mind.

She felt Mistress rest her hands on Jewels’ head as she began worshipping Lila’s cock. After a few moments Mistress grabbed Jewels’ hair in her hands and began fucking Jewels’ mouth. Her Mistress gripped her hair tight, and no matter how much her body shook she knew that firm grip would keep her on that glorious cock. Her Mistress was fucking her mouth faster in short quick thrusts and moments later let out a loud grunt as she began cumming into Jewels’ mouth. Liquid gold burst into Jewels mouth and her taste buds flew into heaven. Jewels felt a small orgasm flow through her body as she swallowed her Mistress’ medicine. Her tongue swirled around that cock furiously to ensure she gathered every drop. When her Mistress pulled out Jewels kept her mouth open wide to show her it was all gone.

“Good girl.” Mistress whispered and cupped Jewels’ face in her hands. Her eyes bore deeply into Jewels’ as the euphoria swept through her. It washed over her mind and emotions like a gentle tide. Her lips slowly slipped into a silly grin and she gazed at her Mistress happily.

Mistress leaned in close and whispered, “go find Shampoo and get ready for dinner.” Then she ran her tongue along the edge of Jewels’ ear.

“Yes Mistress” Jewels moaned and stumbled to her feet, slowly making her way to the kitchens.

She found Shampoo in the kitchen, idly talking to the cook. Jewels paid her no attention, surprised at how sexy Shampoo looked in that tight one-piece dress.

Shampoo glanced at Jewels and her lips twitched, holding back a smirk. Jewels was not aware she still had that silly grin on her face. Shampoo cleared her throat, “up here.”

Jewels tore her gaze from Shampoo’s pert breasts and looked up at her eyes. If she was embarrassed, she showed no signs of it. If anything, that silly grin got a little sillier. “Mistress ordered me to find you. It’s time to get ready for dinner.”

“Oh good, come along, I have something special for you.” Shampoo brushed past Jewels and went down the hall. Jewels hurried after and the quickly reached the stables. On Jewels’ bed there was a small plain box.

“Open it.” Shampoo told Jewels, and Jewels quickly went to the bed. A look of concentration covered her face as she worked to get the tight top off the box, then the smile returned as she pulled out a flimsy white outfit. She held a white see through, um, apron. Still inside the box were a spandex tie, black stockings, and black heels.

“Go ahead, put it on” Shampoo said in an encouraging voice. Jewels giggled and took off her shirt. Then she pulled on the panties and garter.

“Wait. I will do that.” Shampoo declared picking up the stockings. Jewels brought a finger to her lip, suddenly feeling shy, and sat against the corner of the mattress.

Shampoo got her knees and rested her ass on her feet. She took Jewels’ foot in her hand and lifted it up, bringing the stocking to her toes she began to slowly unroll it and pull it up Jewels’ thighs. She took her time running hands back down to her feet and slipping the heel on. Then she did the same to the other leg. Jewels stood up and Shampoo attached the garter, then gave Jewels a quick slap on the ass.

“Focus. It’s time to serve Mistress dinner.” Jewels had stiffened from the slap but made no protest. Indeed, her eyes hooded, and her thighs pressed together.

“Yes, Shampoo” Jewels said meekly. “Oh wait. May I?” She pointed at the dresser and some cosmetics laying on it.

“Fast” Shampoo ordered. Jewels fairly leapt to the dresser and leaning in front of the mirror began applying things to her eyes and lips. She straightened up and turned towards Shampoo. The lipstick and eye shadow made Jewels look a little older, and definitely not like an acolyte from the temple.

Dinner went smoothly. Mistress ate alone and watched Jewels carefully, looking for any mistake or slip. Showing surprising restraint. Jewels kept focused, determined to please her Mistress.

Mistress retired to her bed chamber and Shampoo ordered Jewels to clear off the table. Shampoo had originally been jealous of this young neophyte. Jewels was short, petite, and still seemed to be fleshing out a bit. Now that she realized Mistress was deliberately addicting Jewels, the slave realized the agreement with the temple was part of something deeper, and Jewels would be no more than a tool for whatever purpose Mistress deemed fit.

Now that she did not view Jewels as potential competition, she began to see in her in a whole new light. A much sexier light. That outfit was certainly helping. It was clear Mistress wanted Jewels to feel like she belonged here, to keep her tied to Mistress once her official training was complete. Shampoo was now more than happy to help. Who knows? Perhaps once her purpose was fulfilled Mistress would let Shampoo keep her as a toy.

Shampoo led Jewels to the larger dining area, where small parties were entertained. The room had been unused and was still clean, but a dusting would hurt. And Shampoo wanted to continue looking at Jewels in that outfit. She handed Jewels a feather duster she had taken from the cleaning supplies as Jewels had cleared the table and ordered her to begin.

Admittedly, Shampoo was not paying attention to the quality of her work. Shampoo was definitely paying attention every time she stretched or bent over. At one point Jewels had stood on a chair to dust the ceiling lamps over the table. As she stretched her arms up the white top exposed her midriff and pulled on her young breasts. Shampoo unconsciously licked her lips. She stood up slowly as Jewels got off the chair and bent forward to dust a statuette on the center of the table, exposing her ass completely, the string not even covering her rosebud.

Shampoo approached the table and placed her hand on Jewel’s back. “Stay where you are” Shampoo commanded and began to run her other hand over the girl’s tight ass. Jewels rested in her elbows and looked back at the aroused slave.

“Shampoo? What are—ow!” Jewels was cut off by a quick slap on her ass.

“Better get used to it. If one of your betters wishes to put you on display or treat you like an object like this, you will always be happy to oblige. Do you understand slut?” Shampoo queried.

“Y-yes Shampoo” Jewels said meekly.

“Good girl.” Shampoo said and got behind Jewels. She leaned over and kissed the red mark she left on that smooth cheek. “Good girl.” She repeated as her tongue flicked out and tasted her skin.

“Very good” she whispered to herself as she kissed a soft trail down that cheek. Squatting behind Jewels she slipped a finger under the string “covering” that beautiful pussy and pushed it to the side. Using each thumb, she parted Jewels’ lips exposing her most intimate of intimates. “Let’s take a good look.” She said in a louder voice.

Jewels squirmed a little but made no protest. The effects of her delicious medicine gripping her tightly. She was awash in a sea of sensation, and where a few days ago she would have argued, perhaps even tried to stop Shampoo, now she only grew more aroused. Without that anger she wore like an old cloak, she had no defense against these feelings rushing through her veins like fire. The longer Shampoo looked at her exposed like this, the more aroused she grew. She knew this was not part of the official training.

“Oh, you are getting turned on, aren’t you? Good, and you had better get used to it. It’s going to happen a lot. What do you think of that?” Shampoo asked coyly.

The wild child made docile replied in a half moan “It doesn’t matter what I think.” There was a pause “but I think I like it right now.” She finished in a rush.

Shampoo smiled triumphantly, “Good answer. There’s something else you’d better get used to. Here. I’ll show you.” And without another word leaned in and licked the length of Jewels’ steaming pussy.

Jewels eyes flew wide open and she gasped in shock. She was not expecting this at all. Shampoo’s tongue was so soft and…….exquisite. She may have a rough tongue when she spoke, but this was silk sliding across every nerve.

Yes, Shampoo had licked her there the night before, but it was almost drowned out from the sheer intensity of the whole experience. She stretched out on the table, one arm pointing straight to the other side of the table, the other bent and her hand close to her head, her finger crooked and the knuckle in her mouth as she bit and moaned. Her eyes closed in bliss.

She felt lips surround her clit and start sucking, fingertips teased her rosebud and the intensity rose higher. Never before had anyone paid attention to her like this, Jewels was swept away by new warm feelings long before the orgasm struck, and when it did those feeling exploded like a nova, and Jewels heart melted with her pussy.

She finally began to breath at a more normal pace and used her arms to push herself off the table as Shampoo stood up. “Oh you’re bleeding!” The horny slave exclaimed, grabbed Jewels’ hand, and began sucking on the finger Jewels had bitten.

She sucked on that finger hard, and it felt incredible. Jewels’ melted gaze looked at Shampoo with unabashed desire, and when Shampoo released her hand the overwhelmed teen leaned in and kissed her. She could taste herself on Shampoo’s lips. In her current state that taste stoked the fire inside her back to an inferno.

Unable to restrain herself, Jewels pushed that annoying dress off those shoulders and felt it fall to the floor at Shampoo’s feet. She kissed a trail down Shampoo’s breast and took a nipple into her mouth. It was erect and felt huge in her mouth. She sucked and licked that nipple as Shampoo moaned softly. Her mind went back and forth back and forth and suddenly she pulled away and moved back up to kiss Shampoo again. Long and deeply. Their lips stuck together wide and open mouthed, their jaws working as their tongues made love to each other and their bodies enjoyed the ride.

Eventually they disengaged, both panting and incredibly hot, Jewels was consumed by desire and fell to her knees in front of Shampoo. Without hesitation she planted her mouth and Shampoo’s pussy and began licking her clit. They moaned in unison, one from the pleasure, one from the taste. Shampoo looked down and saw Jewels’ glazed eyes look up at her lustfully, then roll back in her head as her eyelids covered them and that enthusiastic tongue thrust deep into her tunnel.

Jewels’ shifted position slightly and she began fucking Shampoo with her tongue. The slave’s moans encouraged her, and she thrust faster. She wanted Shampoo to CUM, to make her feel as Jewels had felt a few moments before. Shampoo could feel it, that special enthusiasm that trumped skill, and the delicious feeling that this little girl hated her just a few days before was too much. Her legs started shaking and she leaned back onto the table, holding herself up as the orgasm overtook her. Her hips began to buck wildly, and Jewels never let go, her head stayed on Jewels’ pussy and her tongue stayed deep inside, lapping up Shampoo’s pleasure.

When her body finally calmed slightly, she could see Jewels smiling that silly grin, her lips and cheeks covered with Shampoo’s juices. The sight kept Shampoo inflamed she grabbed Jewels in a deep kiss. Then she pushed Jewels onto the floor and grabbed her panties yanking them off. Jewels cried out in surprised delight as Shampoo grabbed a leg, threw it over her shoulder, and shifted down until their pussies were touching.

Oh Goddess! This was something completely different for Jewels. The way their pussies kissed as they caressed each other was divine. There was a closeness to it unlike anything she had felt before. Her melted heart dripped down to their pussies and joined their lust, not knowing the difference and sending special pulses with every pleasurable shake and twist. She looked up and Shampoo and found Shampoo already gazing at her. Their eyes locked as they fucked each other, Shampoo looked so sexy and felt so strong gripping Jewels’ leg to her shoulder. She was completely in control and the slut in training was only too happy to submit.

Their shared orgasm was building up, energies and heat passing between their steaming pussies, their clits singing in harmony as they danced together, bringing each other closer and closer. Shampoo watched Jewels eyes open even wider and it was her irises became shimmering pools showing Shampoo everything inside. Shampoo’s eyes stayed locked on hers as they came together, a mutual orgasm that left them touching each other long after their bodies parted.

Shampoo fell on top of Jewels and they kissed each slowly for several long delirious minutes. Those unique soft kisses that only two women who have brought each other to orgasm can share. Adrift in a sea of intimate feelings until a loud noise from far down the fall brought them back to reality.

With a sigh Shampoo got to her feet, taking Jewels’ hands and pulling her up as well. Jewels staggered slightly and leaned against Shampoo. Shampoo took a kiss and said “we’ll finish this room later. Come. It’s time for bed.”

Shampoo half carried half pushed Jewels to their stable and got her to the bed. It was easy enough to remove the rest of the maid outfit and soon Jewels was lying naked on the bed, gazing at Shampoo with shimmering eyes.

Shampoo gazed back and smiled, then an odd look crossed her face that Jewels couldn’t describe, almost like she had a question, then she cocked her head to the side as if listening to something.

A shiver visibly shook her whole body, and in a husky voice she muttered “I must attend to Mistress.” And she stood up quickly, all else forgotten as she answered Mistress’ silent call.

Jewels was amazed to feel how hot Shampoo became so suddenly. A moment ago she was as tired and sated as Jewels, but as Shampoo left the room her footsteps betrayed her eagerness. What the hell was it about this place? Would she start getting horny at the touch of every stray breeze too?

That brief burst of lucidity was quickly smothered by feelings of contentment, Jewels closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

As if to answer her questions, her dreams were filled with images of passion and fucking. She was laying on her stomach when Mistress came to her, naked and her throbbing power demanding release, without a word Mistress mounted her and easily slid into her accommodating ass. Her dream self smiled as she felt herself filled again by the power. Like a wild animal Mistress began plowing into her ass, she held Jewels’ head to the pillow and fucked her furiously, clearly with only one goal in mind. Jewels did not care, her dream self was screaming in ecstasy as her Mistress claimed her so roughly. Jewels was there for one reason, and she was only too happy to oblige…..and receive.

She felt her Mistress cum inside her, great spurts marking the deepest parts of her as Mistress’ territory. She knew many others would cum in her ass, but Mistress was her first, and she would always be welcome. Always.

When she awoke, she felt more refreshed and energized than she had in weeks. It was still early but waking up with the sun was a habit. She got up and smiled at the discarded maid outfit, still missing the panties. Quickly she tossed on a long shirt and retrieved them, taking a moment to tidy up the mess she made with Shampoo.

Then she remembered! Today was her first test. Excitement raced through her and she almost flew back to the stable to prepare. Thiata would be here early, and soon after she would face her first spirits.