The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jewels of the Gods

Chapter 3 — Predator and prey

With a stretch and a contented yawn, Lila awoke to a new day feeling refreshed. She looked about and saw that, as usual, Shampoo had laid out everything she would need for the day, including a plate of cold fruit on the nightstand. She shook her head while thinking of Shampoo. When Shampoo met her a year ago, she had become obsessed with Lila and tracked her down to offer herself and beg acceptance. Lila disliked the girl from the start, so she had slapped her around, thrown her into the mud and kicked her in the side. Then Lila informed her she was so filthy now she doubted even soap and shampoo would get her clean. Then Lila told her if she came back clean and called herself “shampoo” from that moment on, to always remind her that she had begged in the mud, then Lila would accept her as her first “student.” An hour later she returned, clean, in a fresh outfit, and said “Mistress, this slut shampoo begs to serve you, please accept this slut as your slave” Over time, Shampoo had shown herself to be devoted, dedicated, would take anything thrown at her, and still begged to remain. When her training was complete, Lila was amazed to find herself keeping shampoo, and making her a personal valet, assistant trainer, and cook, as well as a slave. Now, Lila had trouble imagining shampoo not being there to serve.

She took a few moments to enjoy the fruit and reflect on the previous night. Jewels was hers now. Lila had discovered the narcotic effects of her passion quite by accident. During that mishap, she had also learned how to control its strengths and even to render it “normal”. People became addicted to her without the need for it, but there were special cases. Jewels’ connection to the temple being one of them. She wanted access to their powers, their magics, and more. Those doors were closed to the uninitiated, but Jewels could open them for her. She was a Maker, and that included Making herself more.

Jewels had felt always felt isolated, and this personal method of receiving “medicine” filled needs she did not know she had, but Lila knew. She wanted Jewels love for her own purposes, and Jewels would eventually become more loyal to her than her own Goddess. Lila anticipated Thiata might be the only possible problem, but one Lila could easily solve and turn to her advantage. Jewels would need help holding the door open for her Mistress after all.

After completing her morning toilette, Lila was standing in front of the mirror and for some reason today her black fingernails caught her eye and she paused. A smile flickered across her lips as she appreciated the fact everyone believed she painted them this color. She looked up into the mirror and looked at her pale skin, long lustrous red hair, and jet-black lips. Again, a smile knowing everyone believed that was lipstick. None of them knew, that in the days after her......incident.... at the ruined temple, these changes occurred on their own. She had quickly grown two inches and watched her skin and hair change almost before her eyes. At times she had been afraid of it, but quickly she had accepted it, and almost forgotten there had ever been a change. But today she remembered as for the first time she saw what looked like an oily dark film suddenly flow over her eyes, leaving them complete black, then the film drained away, and she saw her “normal” eyes again.

Lila suddenly felt nervous, as memories of the temple and that succubus overwhelmed her mind. It was not that she had forgotten, exactly, it was more like she had just stopped thinking about it completely. And now her heart raced and turned quickly, thinking she had heard something. When she looked back into the mirror she gasped in surprise. The face looking back in the mirror was not her own. It was not her face, but she was certain it was wearing her cock! Suddenly the lips moved and whispered “we will be one!” and the image........faded..... and she saw herself again. She shook her head, remembering the altar again and the night the succubus gave her, or cursed her with, this cock. She stared in the mirror a few more moments, waiting for the image to return, or something, anything!! Aaaaaaaand nothing. Finally, deciding it was her own imagination she left her bedroom. Walking down the hall, she looked in Jewels bedroom and saw her asleep on her bed. Lila paused and gazed at Jewels, thinking she looked hotter than ever right now, and suddenly she felt a burning sensation and her cock suddenly rose to full length. She could swear she heard a whispering in her ears about a gift, or something, and felt this incredible urge to fuck Jewels.

Lila clenched her eyes shut and somehow stumbled down the hall to the living room. The whispers had faded, sounding angrier with each step she took. And now, slowly, the feelings were fading and eventually her cock softened. Finally, feeling composed, she called for Shampoo and gave her instructions for the day with Jewels and left for the docks. The docks were a great place to go to see what stock was coming in, what was going out, and listen to passersby and potential buyers discuss their like and preferences. She could also see and meet any other slave Makers, get a feel for the competition. Today had been a relatively slow day at the docks, she saw a dozen young women in shackles and iron collars in cages waiting to be processed. There was a moment of interest, though, when she found a True Catgirl trapped in a cage. A sleek form, covered in fur, part cat, part human, and incredibly erotic. Not only were they incredibly skilled, but they emitted a pheromone that would drive her lover insane with lust. Catgirls were probably more common than believed and Lila wondered if the reason, so few were seen or caught was because those pheromones made them constantly crazy for each other. With a chuckle she finally left and returned home. She was tired and intended to have Shampoo continue Jewel’s training as a maid. It was good to be the Mistress.

She entered the house to find Jewels and Shampoo kneeling side by side, Lila’s expression did not change, she did not wish them to see that she was pleased at this display. Normally Shampoo was busying herself and would kneel some distance away from Jewels. Always distance for both. Now their thighs touched each other as the awaited their Mistress.

“Greetings Mistress, how may I serve you?” They asked in almost perfect unison. My my they had been busy today to practice that too.

“Shampoo, go to the kitchen and help prepare dinner.” Lila ordered. Shampoo quickly got up and left for the kitchen. Lila gazed down at Jewels, who waiting patiently without her usual signs of discomfort. Time to see where how effective last night had been.

“Were you a good girl today? Lila asked.

“Yes Mistress. Shampoo took me to the Parlor, and I spent most of the day practicing my massage skills.” Jewels replied without her usual unconscious grimace.

“And how did you do?”

“Much better today Mistress! I want to be a good girl and focused on doing my best. I didn’t realize how good it felt to touch people like that. I was always so distracted before.” Jewels trailed off and looked away, embarrassed.

“But not today” Lila stated.

“No not today.” Jewels breathed, “I was calm all day.” She paused then said in a rush “I’’ve felt so at peace since I accepted you.”

“Yes, you have been a good girl.” Lila said and began to open then front of her pants. “Since you have been such a good girl it’s time for your medicine.”

“Oh yes Mistress, please give me your medicine.” Lila doubted Jewels was even aware she had stopped calling her “Miss Lila” and judging from the way her eyes locked on Lila’s cock as it emerged from her pants, Jewels was not aware of anything else.

Jewels mouth opened in a smile as she leaned forward and took her Mistress into her mouth. She looked up at Lila with adoration in her eyes before they closed in contentment and she began sucking like the basest whore.

Lila rested her hands on Jewels’ head as she began worshipping Lila’s cock. Jewels mouth was heavenly, and Lila was hard put to keep from crying out from the pleasure of it. Instead she grabbed Jewels’ hair in her hands and began fucking Jewels’ mouth. Jewels’ body shook in arousal as she was taken orally, and her pussy was dripping onto the floor. Quickly Lila fucked her mouth and moments later let out a loud grunt as she began cumming into Jewels’ mouth. Jewels felt a small orgasm flow through her body as she swallowed her Mistress’ medicine. Her tongue swirled around her cock furiously to ensure she gathered every drop. When her Mistress pulled out Jewels kept her mouth open wide to show her.

“Good girl.” Lila whispered and cupped her face in her hands. Kissing her deeply then looking into Jewels’ eyes. Lila loved watching her cum take effect and Jewels eyes slowly glazed over and a silly grin crossed her face.

Lila leaned in close and whispered, “go find Shampoo and get ready for dinner.” Then she ran her tongue along the edge of Jewels’ ear.

“Yes Mistress” Jewels moaned and stumbled to her feet, slowly making her way to the kitchens.

Lila went to her office and spent the time composing a letter to the Guild informing them she would be able to take on another girl soon. She didn’t intend to deliver it for a week or two, but she had some time to kill before dinner.

She finished and went to the dining room. She remained in her day attire. This was more conditioning for Jewels and less a relaxing meal. As expected, Jewels was wearing a maid outfit. As unexpected, it was a special outfit Shampoo must have given her. A white head piece with a black narrow spandex strip tied around her neck. A white see though apron with fanciful designs to confuse and entice the eye. Black stocking with garters attached to white panties. This was for decoration, not actually work. Jewels had even put on special makeup, including a lipstick color that matched Lila’s hair. On Jewels slight body it was exquisite. She was displaying herself this evening.

Over dinner Lila was quite pleased with the change in Jewels. She was slow and deliberate serving dinner, making sure Lila could get a good look at anything she wanted. Not to arouse Lila. To show she was a good girl.

For the first time she made no mistakes and her entire demeanor seemed to express a desire to please. Lila complimented her improvement and ordered her to continue her cleaning duties that evening in that outfit, and to make sure there wasn’t one smudge of dirt on that outfit. If Lila found any in the morning, she would not receive her medicine.

Jewels quickly nodded, knowing what that meant. Strangely, a couple of days, such a display would have angered Jewels immensely, but Mistress was correct, there was only freedom through her. She would obey and take her medicine.

Lila dismissed them and went to her bedroom. She intended to retire early and wished to spend the evening alone. After a relaxing bath and slipping into comfortable clothes, she stopped as she approached her bed and cocked her head slightly. Something was off. It took a moment to realize it was the quiet. Usually she would hear noises from Jewels and Shampoo. Generally, Jewels snapping or Shampoo yelling. Their animosity had been strong, and she had suspected they might continue to butt heads.

Curious, Lila stepped out and quietly roamed the halls looking for them. She left her feet bare so she would not be heard and was unnoticed when she found then. She smiled at what she was seeing. Shampoo was standing there naked, her dress around her feet on the floor, her hands resting on Jewels shoulders. Jewels was still in her special maid outfit, leaning forward slightly and sucking Shampoo’s nipple. She began planting small kisses up Shampoo’s breast then snaked her head up and kissed Shampoo deeply. She stepped closer to Shampoo and their arms crossed as they rested their hands on each other’s hips. They kissed deeply for a long moment, their lips and jaws moving as their tongues embraced and danced. With a moan they disengaged, and Jewels fell to her knees. Her hands sliding from Shampoo’s waist to her ass, she brought her mouth the Shampoo’s lips and began licking lovingly.

It seemed she did not have to concern herself with their former animosity. Jewels did indeed seem like a changed girl. Technically they were disobeying orders, but better to leave them undisturbed and let their bond grow. Her plans required keeping Jewels for the long term and having her sink deeper into their embrace willingly was more important than enforcing discipline. Besides, judging from how Jewels was dripping, she was certain she would find a dirty outfit tomorrow, and discipline would come soon enough.

Lila returned to her room and went to bed content. Matters were well in hand and proceeding accordingly. She could sleep peacefully.

Yet, that night she had feverish dreams. Images of the night at the altar fucking the succubus, or was the succubus fucking her? Flashing to that bedroom and focibly corrupting her sister and flying into the night. The succubus’ face appeared before her, pale and luminescent, and her eyes were black doorways into the darkness. Lila felt herself enter the succubus, and as pleasure flowed through her, she found herself opening and the succubus entering her. Together they moved into each other, thrusting and crying out, her face came closer to Lila’s, her eyes growing larger and larger, and as those black lips touched hers she fell into that doorway. Suddenly she heard screaming and awoke, her body rising and falling as her cock and pussy orgasmed, her fluids bursting out to cover her as the whispering filled her ears like a soft roar.

She heard the door creak open and Shampoo peek her head in, concerned over the noise. She saw her Mistress collapsed on the bed, covered in her own cum. Shampoo’s expression changed to one of hunger as she stepped into the room and slowly stepped towards her Mistress’ bed. Lila’s head slowly turned towards her, and through lidded eyes watched Shampoo approach. Shampoo stopped and asked “Mistress, may this slut clean you?” and Lila slowly nodded. Quickly Shampoo crawled onto the bed and began licking the cum off of Lila’s chest and belly. Lila moaned as her overly sensitive skin sent electric currents through her. But this wasn’t what she meant, she opened her mouth to tell shampoo to stop but all that came out was an even louder moan, she felt shampoo’s mouth engulf her cock, overwhelming her. Lila lay back and could not stop Shampoo, who was blissfully unaware of this struggle and getting wet from feeling Lila’s cock harden in her mouth. Feelings of lust and hunger suddenly ripped through Lila as she achieved full erection. Without thought, she emitted a growl and grabbed Shampoo, putting her in a doggie position and forcefully thrusting into Shampoo’s ass. Lila mouth widened into a huge smile as she felt Shampoo’s ass clench around her cock and began fucking madly. Dimly she heard Shampoo’s screams and fucked even faster. Deep within herself she felt it building up, somehow, she thought she heard the whispers singing in her ears, then her orgasm swelled within her. Quickly she pulled out and grabbed shampoo’s head, yanking it to her cock and shoving it into her mouth. She screamed as great gouts of cum spurted into Shampoo’s eager mouth and her slave swallowed all that she could.

Finally, Lila pulled out and panted with Shampoo as they tried to recover. Shampoo looked over at Lila chanting “oh thank you Mistress thank you thank you thaaaaa........ooooooohhhhh” Lila watched as Shampoo’s eyes suddenly glazed over and she fell on her back, her breasts heaving as she lay gasping. Lila shifted closer to Shampoo, hearing soft sighs, she watched as Shampoo lay on her back, breathing slowly, a look for dreamy ecstasy on her face. Lila leaned in closer, looking into Shampoo’s blank eyes, and pulled back quickly as she saw the oily film flow through Shampoo’s eyes, her moans began to grow louder and her chest heaved, she began to cry out “yes! yes!! I give myself to you!! yes!!” and her back arched, she screamed as her clit suddenly grew into an erect cock, slightly smaller than Lila’s, and cum spurted out all over shampoo’s chest and abdomen. Lila pulled away and got off the bed, suddenly feeling apprehensive. Shampoo rolled herself off the bed and crawled towards Lila, head down, she raised her hand slightly towards Lila and said “oh Mistress! you have taken me. this slave belongs to you, mind, body, and soul” and on hearing the word “soul” Lila gasped and could almost feel the spiritual chain binding shampoo to her completely. With a gasp Shampoo collapsed onto the floor unconscious and Lila could only stand and stare at her. With no one to see, she began to shake in fear, wondering what this meant, but she couldn’t deny the pleasure of it. She had felt something pass between them when shampoo said those words, and whatever it was, felt delicious. The pleasure of it mixed with the fear and finally Lila collapsed on the floor next to Shampoo, joining her in the darkness.

When Lila finally awoke, she was alone and everything, including her bed, neat and orderly. She stood up and without thinking looked into the mirror. The image had returned, wearing her face and her cock, and whispering “we will be one” before fading to her normal self. Lila blinked and nothing changed. Again, the fear raced through her. What had happened last night? The dreams, the orgasms, Shampoo. As Lila thought of her, Lila realized she could feel Shampoo now. She was on the other side of the house, doing......Lila didn’t know what, but felt incredibly happiness and a dark joy. Lila shook her head. What? She had never felt like this before. Afraid, she pushed that feeling away and crammed it into the back of her mind. This couldn’t happen, this can’t be happening, no no no. She staggered to her shower and in a daze somehow managed to clean herself up. Feeling better, she left her bedroom and decided today she would take Jewels to meet certain influential people today. She would display Jewels to them and test if she could be a good girl in public without her medicine. She was going to find a dirty outfit because she decided she would.

As she walked past Jewels’ bedroom, she saw Jewels was still asleep. She was laying on her stomach, and somehow during the night her panties and slid down a little, exposing some of Jewel’s ass. Like a lightning bolt, the lust struck her, and her cock raged to full hardness. The whispering began again, and the words were clearer this time, speaking of the gift of her cock, and she had to go to keep it, to give in and use it, surrender to it. Closing her eyes, Lila mustered the will to turn around and somehow staggered a couple of steps away from the door. The whispering became a silent roaring in her ears, demanding release, and her cock pulsed and throbbed. She tried to take another step, but the need was too much and she found herself deep inside Jewel’s ass, thrusting in deep. One hand pressed Jewel’s head into her pillow, and somehow kept her from waking up. Grunting like an animal, Lila surrendered to her cock and used that meat to satisfy it. Quicker and quicker she thrust, feeling the orgasm building. In her mind an image of herself superimposed with her succubus appeared, she smiled, spread her arms wide, and looked up as the orgasm flowed over her and cum erupted from her cock into Jewel’s ass.

Gasping and panting loudly, Lila pulls out of Jewels and staggered off the bed. She looked down at her cock, covered in her own cum and throbbing in unholy joy. Lila could stop a small sob from escaping her lips. She had lost and she knew it. Her cock was claiming her and she knew she could not resist it. Like a soft breeze she thought she heard “we will be one” but this time Lila did not feel as much fear as before. It could not shake her as feelings of satisfaction and contentment flowed through her, smothering the fear. Her mind knew all this was wrong, but she was calm now. Her breathing steadier. She turned to see Shampoo standing there watching. Who knew how long she had stood there in silence? She understood now that she did know, she had felt it, but had not realized it at the time. She could always feel Shampoo now, in that dark corner of her mind. Where something glowed and pulsed, she did not know what it was, but she could feel, oh she could feel it, and her mind recoiled and shoved in back into the corner.

In Shampoo’s hand she held a hot towel and without speaking stepped past Lila to approach Jewels. Lila watched Shampoo begin to clean Jewels unconscious body and was going to chastise Shampoo for not asking permission first. As she stepped close Shampoo turned to look at her, freezing Lila where she stood. Lila was shocked at what she saw, flecks on blackness seemed to float in her eyes. shampoo’s expression was one of true and total subservience, yet there was something else there too. Shampoo looked at her with those knowing eyes, yes, knowing, Shampoo knew or accepted more than Lila herself did. Realizing this Lila took an involuntary step backward. Shampoo finally spoke, “that lady from the temple will be here soon to take Jewel’s to her first test, this slave will have her clean and prepared in time Mistress.” Lila silently cursed to herself, events causing her to forget today was the test. It looked like Jewels would be taking her medicine after all. Then Lila pointed at Jewels, signaling Shampoo to continue, and as Shampoo turned away to obey Lila fled from her slave’s dark knowing eyes.