The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jewels of the Gods

Chapter 2 — Tarnished Jewels

“You’re an idiot.” Thiata said flatly while she waited for the guard to unlock the cell door.

Jewels looked down at her feet in shame. She could not deny it. What she had done was very foolish and she was quite worried about her fate. The guard opened the door and Thiata stepped through, she quickly embraced Jewels then slipped an arm around her waist and guided Jewels out of the cell.

Jewels said nothing, she was reassured Thiata was there, Thiata had cared for her since she arrived on Arilon 10 years ago and was the closest thing to a mother Jewels had. The sounds of the other prisoners faded as they went through a series of halls to the main lobby of the prison. One of the walls had a series of simple doors and Thiata led her towards one of them. A guard recognized her and opened the door for them to go through.

It looked like a small meeting room, a square table with four wooden chairs in the center of the room. Thiata pointed to a chair and Jewels wordlessly sat down. Thiata stepped around to the opposite side and let out a huff as she placed her hands on her stout hips, the light blue robes of their religious order settling around her legs.

Thiata was not large but she was stout. She was approaching 40 but one would not know it looking at her. Her shoulders and hips were wide, and she had breasts that were too large for her body. Her blonde her was wound and almost invisible under the cap she wore except for a few strands poking out here and there. She was pretty but it was when she smiled her true beauty shone through and many a heart was slain by an accidental upturn of her lips. There was no hint of a smile on her face now, making her look severe and her frustration clearly showed.

“You’re an idiot.” She said again. “Seriously, what in Kirshara’s name were you thinking? No wait, you obviously weren’t thinking because even a dimwitted child who was dropped on her head a dozen times knows better than to strike a lord!”

Jewels flinched as Thiata’s voice rose to a near shout at the end, and wisely remained silent as Thiata gathered herself.

“Well?” The Revered Deacon demanded again in a deceptively mild tone.

Jewels squirmed in her seat looking down at the floor, unable to face Thiata’s heated glare. She opened her mouth, but no words came out. She straightened and breathed deeply, willing herself to calm despite the torrent of anxiety in her chest.

“I wasn’t thinking” she whispered in agreement. “I had just finished purchasing everything on your shopping list, I was walking along the street trying to juggle all these packages when that bast—, uh, when Lord Jaren came tumbling out of that pub with his friends. He ran tight into me and everything went into a huge puddle on the street. Everything was ruined and I was soaked and…” she started breathing quicker and placed a hand between her breasts, trying to will herself to calm again. Thiata tapped her foot and Jewels quickly resumed “and I don’t know, He was laughing and pointing, I just lost my temper, everything went red and I got up and leaped at him and punched him right in the jaw. He went down like his strings had been cut. I didn’t mean to and I still can’t believe he went down so easily.”

Thiata’s eyes narrowed “Between us, neither can I. But that is the problem, you did it in front of witnesses, a lot of them, including his inebriated peers. Word spread quickly, and now you’ve gone and condemned yourself to the fate I worked so hard to save you from when you arrived here.”

Jewels gasped. “You mean?” she couldn’t bring herself to finish, she knew.

“Yes. The law is the law and your potential as an exorcist is not enough to save you this time. You have been sentenced to slavery. You will be handed over to a trainer later today, and when you are properly broken you will be placed on the auction block. I cannot prevent this.”

“No.” Jewels whispered in denial. “No. Please. There has to be a way.”

Thiata’s expression softened and she took a chair next to Jewels, she placed her hands over Jewels and looked into her eyes, the love she bore this young novice she raised shining in her eyes.

“Oh, my Jewel.” calling her by Thiata’s private name for her. “I wish there were, but there isn’t. We might be able to make it easier though. The Reverend Mother spoke to the Magistrate on your behalf.” Jewels eyes widened in surprise. “Don’t look so surprised Jewels. We are all sisters under Kirshara’s loving gaze, and we all stand together surrounded by Her loving embrace.”

Thiata shook her head sadly “She could not gainsay the sentence. She pled for leniency, stating your ability to sense evil and your potential as an exorcist were too rare to be squandered by turning you into a mere sex slave. You will be spared any training that would break or diminish your mind. You will also be allowed to continue your training with us. While the law states you must be put on the auction block, the Reverend Mother has been promised…..preferred bidding.”

Jewels stared at Thiata incredulously, trying to absorb this life changing news. What was going to happen to her?

Thiata spoke as if reading her thoughts “You will be taken to a new Maker. She is young, but has shown incredible success so far, it is believed she will be able to handle your training as a slave with enough efficiency to accommodate your learning with us.”

Her hand came up and caressed Jewel’s cheek softly. “You MUST understand that you have to behave perfectly, if you do something like this again I have it on good authority you will be mindspiked and given to the army.”

Jewels sobbed hearing that dire news. A mindspike impaled your ability to think consciously, and the army always needed mindless fucktoys. The stories Jewels heard was enough to give any woman nightmares.

“But there is always hope. Do well. The temple can buy you and you will be back where you belong. It’s true, in the eyes of the law you will always be a slave, and the changes forced upon you will dictate you join the Slave Acolytes, but as an exorcist it can come close to what you hoped for. It can come close.”

“Oh mommy” Jewels cried out suddenly, the emotions causing her to call Thiata that without thinking. “You and the temple have been so wonderful to me. Helping me with my anger when I could never let it go. Giving me shelter and showing me Kirshara’s love for us. All I wanted to do was serve Her and thank Her giving me so much when I..when I...came here.”

She finally let out a tearing cry and fell sobbing into Thiata’s arms. Thiata stroked her back comfortingly, crying herself over Jewels words, and the knowledge that things would never be the same

So, Jewels found herself sitting across from this imposing Maker named Lila. She was a native to this planet, but she looked different, almost terrifying. She was pale for one thing, quite pale, and dressed in an outfit that looked almost like leather armor, but the straps fit snugly to her skin, revealing a large bust and shapely hip with a firm abdomen. Her arms were shapely and well-toned, with long fingers ending in nails painted black. Her hair was red, fiery and hot, pulled tight into a 6-inch extender then her hair came down her back in one large braid. Strength and restraint. It was incredible. But it was her eyes that were here most disturbing feature. Before she was rapped on the head and forced to look to the floor Jewels could’ve sworn she had seen inky black whorls drift through her eyes for a second. Now those eyes regarded her with contempt, and she shook her head.

Before Jewels could wonder what might be wrong, Shampoo came over and kicked the chair out from under her, with a grunt she fell hard to the floor. Shampoo grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her hands and knees and almost dragged her to Lila’s feet. Her head was yanked up and Shampoo growled “slaves kneel before their betters” pulling her hand back she slapped Jewels across the face. Again, Shampoo spoke, “from this point on slut, you will always address my Mistress as ‘Miss’ is that clear?” Jewels quickly nodded but Shampoo shouted “is that CLEAR?” and slapped her again.

“Yes yes” Jewels sobbed “please forgive me Miss, I will behave correctly.” From that moment on the reality of her situation began to sink in. She was unable to choke back the sob that escaped her lips, Shampoo raised her hand to slap her again, but Lila’s voice said in soft but firm tone “that will be enough”

Shampoo lowered her hand and stepped back. For a second Jewels wondered how the hell she got such a lame name as Shampoo but her attention was quickly brought back by Lila’s voice. “Well, it does seem you’ve caused quite a stir girl. Striking a nobleman, a well-connected one at that.” Lila shook her head. “Of course, a lecher like him would seize on the opportunity to make a sexy young girl like you his plaything. It was fortunate the temple was able to prevent him from taking you outright. Alas, it was too late for you, and now you’re going to become a good slave.” There was a pause “and you WILL become a good slave, hold no illusions about that.” Lila leaned back and brought her hands together, steeping her fingers together and flexing them as she gazed at Jewels through hooded eyes. “I shall enjoy this I think”

Jewels remembered those words as she walked back from the temple a few weeks later, Shampoo close by her side. Quickly she had learned that being a sex slave was not nearly as fun as it might have sounded. Her days were spent doing menial tasks, and being trained like an animal, to serve, and to clean, and to speak correctly, and how to kneel, and when, and on, and on. She looked forward to her time at the temple each day. Through whatever arrangement was made, Jewels went to the temple for two hours each day for prayer and training. Her time with Thiata became about the only pleasant time she had now. Thiata always took a few moments to comfort her, stroking her hair and kissing her head lightly. Just holding her. But most times it was training to prepare for her first exorcism, which would be coming soon.

Jewels stumbled and almost fell, so lost in her thoughts. A smart rap on her ass and a quick correction from Shampoo brought her mind back to the present. She ground her teeth and tried to control her anger at Shampoo. Which was quite difficult. During one of her evening training sessions, as Miss Lila conditioned Jewels to be a slave who obeyed all commands, she had snapped and was disrespectful to Miss Lila. After being whipped with a riding crop until she begged forgiveness, Miss Lila informed her she would be withholding the medicinal potions that helped keep her calm, and that Jewels would truly learn to control that anger or face even worse consequences. So, as she walked she worked to slow her breathing and murmured a quick prayer to Kirshara for peace. Shampoo could barely contain her smirk; she knew of Jewels lack of restraint and was hoping to have something interesting to report to her beloved Mistress when they returned. She was disappointed when they returned back to the house without further incident.

The house used to be an establishment that trained pony slaves. When Lila had acquired the property, she found a large portion of the building contained stalls designed for human habitation, and even a few training tools left behind. Now, the human stables were where Shampoo and Jewels were allowed to sleep and keep the few material possessions they needed. There was another section where Miss Lila’s other household servant resided. They frequently shared quarters, but they were nicer than these stalls. While officially the servants ranked higher, every servant brought to the house became Miss Lila’s slave eventually. Miss Lila never noticed or cared

Jewels found herself reflecting on that while she bathed. She usually bathed twice a day, her activities required it, and almost always with Shampoo watching or outright berating her to move faster. This afternoon Lila has summoned her when they got back from the temple and Jewels was enjoying the quiet. She had to admit, Miss Lila was unlike any woman Jewels had ever encountered. Miss Lila was technically a hermaphrodite, but as with most who possessed both sets of tools, she leaned further one direction than the other. Miss Lila was all woman, and more. Jewels did not know what, but she was becoming enamored of her Mistress despite herself. There was no secret to Miss Lila’s success as a Maker. Something about her, perhaps that sultry sway of her hips as she walked, perhaps the smile that vaguely hinted at her innate superiority even at its warmest, perhaps the way she cocked her eyebrow and ran the edge of her fingernail along your skin, perhaps the way she always drew you to her eyes when you dared to look at her, perhaps all of it, that something made everyone around her want to obey her.

She was young, she was full of energy, and full of resentment at her lot in life now. Jewels didn’t want this. She whispered a prayer to Kirshara for succor, and for a moment believed she felt warmth flow through her. She enjoyed the belief, she had to. Her resentment was not the only impediment to her training, many of the things demanded of her just made her uncomfortable. She was used to being naked around other women, she had lived in a temple full of them and space was a luxury. She was not averse to women either, she had experimented and played with the other novices at temple in the quiet hours of the night.

Performing household chores naked in front of everyone made her uncomfortable, she frequently became jittery and distracted. Even the minor sexual activities made her uncomfortable. She was becoming used to things like dancing naked and advertising herself like a whore for the amusement and arousal of others. Privately she enjoyed Shampoo’s mesmerized expression when Jewels danced, it restored some illusion of power in their dynamic. Other things like masturbation, especially in front of Miss Lila and Shampoo as they watched, she just could not do well. Being forced to service Shampoo with her mouth was humiliating and she never succeeded and bringing her to climax. Unlike Shampoo, Miss Lila was always calm and her punishments swift. She did not seem perturbed by Jewels lack of, she hated to use the word, her lack of progress. Indeed, she seemed to be waiting for something.

Jewels finished and dried off quickly. She walked to her stall and was pulling out her usual evening outfit. An outfit that consisted of one tight long tee shirt that came down and just covered her ass. It was designed to be pointless, as it constantly rode up over her cheeks as she did anything. She suspected it was more to remind her she was not just exposed but humiliated as well.

Shampoo entered the stable and said “Don’t bother. Mistress wants to see you. Now.”

Jewels dropped the shirt and immediately fell in behind Shampoo. She walked naked through the house following Shampoo to an area she had never been to before, Lila’s private training area. This was where she took a personal hand in a girls conditioning. If broken wills were ghosts, her future as an exorcist would have been guaranteed.

Shampoo opened a door and stepped to the side. Jewels was supposed to go in alone. She stepped over the threshold, she heard the door close behind her and blinked as her eyes got used to her dim surroundings. She could see to her left a large table or slab of stone on top of a pedestal of some kind. She could see black manacles chained to each corner of the table, and she found herself staring at it.

“A memento of my youth” Miss Lila’s voice said from behind her.

Jewels shook her head quickly shaking away the fascination with the table and turned toward Miss Lila, her eyes properly lowered.

“Look at me, child.” Miss Lila commanded.

Jewels raised her eyes to gaze upon the closest thing to perfection she had ever seen in her brief span of years. Miss Lila stood proud and straight in tight latex outfit that clung to her body like a second skin. Nylon mesh covered her legs to her thighs where the latex took over, covering her arms and torso, except a diamond shape cut out in the center of her chest, exposing her cleavage that was covered by strings tying to the opening together over her large breasts. She slowly raised a hand and beckoned at Jewels to approach.

She stepped closer to Miss Lila, just a few feet in front of her, and knelt as was proper.

She felt Miss Lila’s hand stroke her hair as she said “Shampoo tells me you spent the entire day without losing your temple or giving her attitude. That brings it to three days in a row. You have done well.”

“Thank you, Miss” Jewels said, her eyes to the floor.

“And how have you felt without your medication?” Miss Lila queried.

Jewels has quickly learned prevarication brought punishment, always answer with absolute honesty. “It has been difficult and unpleasant Miss. These emotional surges are so hard to control, I can do it but it takes so much strength. Sometimes I just want cry. Please Miss, may I have my medication again? Please?”

“No, you may not.” Miss Lila replied, “You will never have that medication again.”

“Oh, please Miss! Please I need it so much. Without it I might make a mistake and I don’t want that!” she stopped, catching her breath.

“No. You don’t want to be mindspiked.” The powerful Maker said sternly, then she paused. “Still, I can help you,”

Unable to stop herself, Jewels asked, “How Miss Lila?”

Miss Lila stepped in front of her, reached down and pulled the latex covering her pussy aside, exposing herself. Her clit seemed to pulse and the air shimmered as it seemed to grow and extend until a large very male looking cock pointed at her.

“I can be your medicine. All you must do is accept me. All you have to do is be a good girl.” Miss Lila said.

Jewels eyes were riveted on the throbbing beauty in front of her face. And it was beautiful. It was long and hard and strong and seemed to just exemplify all that was the glory of Miss Lila. It wasn’t just a cock, it was her.

She felt Miss Lila’s hand cup her chin and tilt her head up until Jewels was looking into her dark eyes. They seemed to sparkle with an unholy light as she spoke “For you, there is no freedom from me, there is only freedom through me. Accept me.” And released Jewels chin.

Jewels eyes returned to Miss Lila, um, her cock. It would be so easy. The choice seemed so simple now. Either spend every day in pain struggling with her fractured nature, or submit and know peace. That was the unspoken promise her medication couldn’t provide.

Slowly her mouth opened and she leaned closer. For a moment she hesitated, once she did this there would be no going back. She would never be able to pretend to be anything other than what Miss Lila made her. Her Maker.

With a soft sigh she released her will and took Miss Lila into her mouth. Her eyes widened at how good she tasted, then closed with a moan as her whole body relaxed and she began to suck. Miss Lila smiled and placed her hands on her hips. Looking down at Jewels as her head began to move up and down. Her tongue licking and savoring every inch she could swallow. Jewels hands slowly came up and went around Miss Lila’s hips, gripping each ass cheek, her legs shifted as she straightened her back and instinctively began to please her Mistress’s cock. The scent of her, the taste of her flesh, the promised reward boiling inside waiting for the proper enticement to burst forth and bless Jewels eagerly waiting throat.

Miss Lila let out a soft moan, encouraging Jewels and she sucked with even more fervor. She wanted everything Miss Lila had to give. Her mouth begged for it without words but with each swipe of her tongue. She swirled it around that mighty crown then back down the shaft, quickly back and forth back and forth. Miss Lila’s hands moved around Jewels head and pulled her closer. Moving her hips faster she began fucking Jewel’s mouth. Jewels gagged slightly but kept her mouth wrapped around Miss Lila wanting more. With a cry Miss Lila tensed and began to cum into Jewels mouth. Great sports of her corrupted seed flying down Jewels throat as she eagerly swallowed every drop.

When Miss Lila finally stopped shooting into her mouth Jewels did not pull away. She was motionless with Miss Lila still in her mouth. Miss Lila gently pulled out and watched as Jewels mouth hung open, her eyes closed as she felt Miss Lila’s cum inside her. It seemed to pervade her entire body, filling her with a mild euphoria and calm. For the first time in a decade she was truly calm. At peace. All she could feel was Miss Lila. Her Maker.

“Open your eyes, slave.” Miss Lila ordered.

Jewels obeyed, feeling pliant and happy. Her eyes were glazed and unfocused as she gazed at her Mistress. “Yes Miss” she slurred, trying hard to speak. Then smiled in contentment at her benefactor.

Miss Lila smiled knowingly. Yes, this was much better. She knew within moments of meeting her that pain would be less effective on one already so tormented. Humiliation was less effective because she could always focus on the temple. Her special seed, though, accepted willingly would melt her making her easy to remold into whatever Miss Lila wished.

She leaned down and kissed Jewels deeply. Jewels returned the kiss passionately, moaning into her mouth, her whole posture submissive and needy.

“How do you feel?” Miss Lila asked after they finally disengaged.

“Wonderful Miss Lila” Jewels smiled happily, “all I feel is you.”

“Do you want to feel even better?”

“Oh yes Mistress! Please!

“Then present your ass, slave.” Miss Lila commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” Jewels said and quickly turned around, her torso falling forward as she grabbed each ass cheek speeding herself in offering.

Miss Lila’s smile widened even further in triumph and without a word raised herself up and thrust her cock into Jewels waiting ass.

Jewels cried out as Miss Lila filled her. It hurt but it was Miss Lila and that made it feel good. Miss Lila moved slowly at first, allowing Jewels to get used to something so large inside her, and quickly that pain pleasure turned to pleasure pleasure. Each thrust bringing her to be heights of joy.

As her head bobbed listlessly her vision swept over Shampoo, she looked over and Shampoo was approaching, naked and eyes hungry. Jewels smiled, no longer ashamed at Shampoo seeing her like this, and eagerly kissed Shampoo when she cupped her face and brought it close. She moaned loudly into Shampoo’s mouth as Miss Lila’s cock possessed her ass. Then Shampoo pulled back and her hand went down to Jewel’s pussy, caressing her clit. Jewels threw head back and it landed on Miss Lila’s shoulder, she turned, and her lips were captured by Miss Lila. Her hand snaked up behind their heads and rested on the back of Miss Lila’s neck as their tongues danced together. She felt a tongue replace Shampoo’s fingers and she cried into Miss Lila’s mouth as she came. Miss Lila did not release her and seemed to draw Jewels cries into her mouth.

She felt Miss Lila’s hand grab her hair at the back of her head and push her face into the floor. Jewels raised her ass higher and greeted each thrust happily, wanting everything Miss Lila had to give. Gripping her tightly her ass coaxing her encouraging her to give Jewels more. Once again Miss Lila’s pace quickened to the sounds of Jewels begging for her cock and with a roar, she came deep in Jewels ass. Great gouts filled her insides and her cock kept thrusting deeply, pouring more and more into her until it started dribbling out over her pussy onto the floor.

Jewel’s arms dropped limply to the floor with a soft thud. Her whole body collapsed, and her waist was only held up by Miss Lila’s cock still deep inside her. That glorious cum was spreading through her even faster, and this time it felt dirtier somehow. It filled her and a beatific smile beamed out from her face. She felt Shampoo above her planting soft kisses on her face and her smile grew wider. Yes, she would accept her enslavement. It was so much easier. It brought her peace. She would be a good girl.