The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jewels of the Gods

Chapter 1 — Lila is born

While all worlds are unique, the world of Myrmadon was perhaps in a category all it’s own. For years beyond counting the Old Gods had watched, nurtured, and occasionally abused Myrmadon without contest. Many were there creations. Some mundane. Some beyond imagining. They ruled them all with equal tyranny. Cruel and capricious the Old Gods were, and after eons they wanted a a new race. A more advanced race that would worship them, and through their forced love and devotion, give the Old Gods even greater power.

And their labors yielded a greater harvest than even they expected. As they explored and enjoyed their new found power, they grew arrogant and less caring of the world they were responsible for. They began to explore the heavens, and found them wanting. As their attention was diverted those that were not chosen by the Old Gods, and those dissatisfied with them came together. Over time these peoples gave birth to New Gods. As the Old Gods who created them turned away, their children in turn created Gods worthy of them, or so they believed.

For there was no conscious choice in this. The lost faith of those peoples was found, and grew into something more. These New Gods were not unlike the Old in many ways, but their intimate connection with humanity filled them with a true love and heightened their growing power.

The Old Gods were aware of these upstarts, but had greater issues on their collective minds. During their travels they discovered the existence of other universes, other dimensions in the void Outside. This knowledge fueled their arrogance, they believed they were too good for this world and this reality. With the determination of Ages, the Old Gods turned away from Myrmidon and resolved to storm the gates of Heaven itself.

And They found the gates. And forced them open. But the Old Gods had made what was quite possibly the first and only mistake of their Existence. They mistook Heaven for Hell, and Angels for Demons. The Gates they opened led to a dark universe, filled with beings who were ancient before the Old Gods ever came to be, and filled with the power of all the life they consumed in their universe. When the Old Gods broke through, these slumbering Dark Ones awoke with a ravenous hunger, and began to consume to Old Gods.

For the first time in Their collective memory the Old Gods knew fear. They could die! In desperation, they fought the Dark Ones and attempted to escape. They might have succeeded too, but they found their escape blocked! Seeing this conflict as a unique opportunity that would never come again, the New Gods struck. Myrmidon was their world and their time had come, they combined their power to keep the Old Gods at bay so the Dark Ones could destroy them, the New Gods planned to destroy them in their weakened stated.

Of course, all mortals know the fate of plans. And this plan was no different. The combined energies of such a titanic conflict across the dimensions reacted and reacted strongly. With a scream that echoed from end of the universe to the other, the Gods and Dark Ones were swept up in a conflagration second only to Creation Itself. Almost all were consumed as the walls of reality were ripped asunder, and the poor, innocent world of Myrmidon became trapped in an interdimensional wound that changed it forever.

To the casual observer, everything appears basically normal. The sun rises and set, as does the moon. There are stars in the sky and fish in the sea. For most, their entire lives will be spent as most lives are spent, never knowing how precarious the fabric of their reality is. However, the walls between universes are thin here, and the smooth forward river of Time are like Rapids. Rifts in space and time can appear without rhyme or reason leading to worlds unknown. The rifts would never last long, if someone might step through from our world, they would never return. It is known that some worlds are inhabited though, as there are times when random objects, animals, or sentient beings will be thrown through it into Myrmidon, forever trapped, never to return to their points of origin.

These rifts could appear anywhere in the world, but they seemed to be centered on a large island at the equator, sitting between the world’s major continents and empires. The natives called the island Arilon, and it is here we find just such a casual observer.

Lila stretched luxuriously on the soft bed she was casually splayed out on, looking out the window as the horizon just started to brighten with the approach of the rising sun. The cottage her family was staying at was gorgeous, expensive, and quite comfortable. She was so glad her parents chose to stay here on this “dream vacation” to Arilon. Her 18th birthday was fast approaching, and not long after that she would be married and with her future husband. Her father was quite put out with the fact she was going to rush into a marriage so soon after reaching her majority, but Justin was one those rare boys that already displayed the kind of man he would become. Even at her young age, she knew he was the kind of man she wanted to be with. She had plans for her life, and she wanted him to be a part of it. Her father slowly came around to the idea, or at least made peace with it. However, he had always wanted to visit exotic Arilon once in his life, and he insisted they go as a family before she began the next chapter of her life.

Abruptly coming to a decision, she sat up quickly and swung around to the edge of the bed. It was just too nice a day to spend engaging in boring activities with her family. Oh, they had fun and she was really enjoying the time with them, but with her sister being only 15 they mostly visited the parts of Arilon designed for families and the casual tourist. There were two cities in Arilon, the smaller city being more aimed for tourism. Rumors abounded about Arilon, from the slave trade to exotic aliens to bizarre, shall we say, adult lifestyles. There were a couple of nights her parents left while she and her sister participated in a group activity, and never spoke of where they went, but she suspected they were going to the seedier parts of the city and enjoying themselves in ways Lila really didn’t want to think about.

Lila stood up and went to the bathroom. As she bathed, she contemplated what she would do. There were other rumors regarding the wilds of Arilon. Places where creatures like elves, fairies, catgirls, and darker creatures lived, played, and preyed. She would avoid those areas but the rumors of ruins not far from the city intrigued her. She was sure others had been to them before but details were sketchy. She wanted to see them for herself. They were rumored to be from the time of the Dark War, when their world was caught in middle of a conflict between the Old Gods and the New Gods. The New Gods had cast out the old and banished the remaining ones for all time. The surviving New Gods returned to the world they loved and watched over those who dwelled here with a benign eye…..mostly. To see something from those times, even the smallest of artifacts, aroused her brilliant mind and she couldn’t resist the urge to sneak away and see for herself.

Or had hoped to see for herself. Since she snuck away from the cottage they were staying at, all she had seen were trees, and more trees. She had definitely taken a wrong turn on this hike and had to admit she was lost. When the path opened to a clearing with a calm pond in the middle, she paused to try to get her bearings. When she approached the water, she could see her reflection on the smooth surface and she was amazed at how clear it was. It was like looking in a glass mirror, she was tall, about 6 feet tall, but the angle seemed to make her even taller. Her straight brown hair fell over her shoulders, framing a strong face with broad cheeks and narrow hazel eyes. She was pretty certainly, but she knew she wasn’t beautiful in that way. Privately, she was glad Justin thought she was beautiful. They had never actually been together in that way, from lack of opportunity to make it truly special, but she had allowed him to see quite a bit since they had met. She had to admit, she missed him, and wished he was here to make her smile with a light comment on her path finding skills, but she pushed it to the back of her mind and took a slow look around.

The clearing itself was ordinary, and she finally caught a glimpse of the sun and had a decent idea how to get back at least. She paused as her gaze swept westwards, there was an area where the trees seemed different, and maybe her eyes were playing tricks on her, but there seemed to be a light of some sort, or a glow. It was hard to tell from the clearing. She was hesitant to go that way. There was no path and looked like it might be rougher going than the way back. Curiosity won out though. She didn’t want the day to be a total waste after all. Throwing caution to the wind, Lila ventured into the trees.

No, she thought as she began to approach the area with the odd light, the trees aren’t different they’re…...twisted. There was no other word for it, their color darkened and the trunks became thicker. Instead of rising up and reaching for the sun the other trees did, these seemed to lean in the direction of that glow, even the branches on the opposite sides seemed to turn and reach towards it. The glow was stronger now, It seemed purple now, and as she made her way furthur in the color darkened more. Abruptly she stumbled into another clearing. Smaller and with some sort of building in the middle. A ruined building actually, it was old and crumbling. The ceiling was all but gone, as was one of the walls, the other three were all worn down to varying heights. She could see a slab mounted on the floor, about 8 or 9 feet long, and behind it there was a dais. It appeared there was something on top of the dais.

That was the center. It seemed to be from where the glow emanated everywhere. A warning bell sounded in her mind; the island was largely unexplored but she wasn’t that far from the city. Would something like this really be undisturbed? Before the voice of wisdom could get any louder the glow seemed to intensify, and the purple which was closer to black now drew her gaze back to the object. She had to know.

Slowly she stepped forward and approached the ruin. The wall here barely came up to her knee and she stepped over it easily. She paused as she saw the slab, it was rectangular and had manacles attached to each corner by a chain. Clearly in the past people had been restrained here for whatever purpose this place served. The voice of reason started to grumble again but her eyes fell on the object on the dais at the head of the slab.

It was a statue. From the side she saw wings and a tail and the form looked feminine. She stepped between the slab and dais facing the statue. It was gorgeous. The figure was definitely a female. The statue itself was the darkest purple and she was incredible, her form was sleek and perfect. Even though Lila had never been attracted to women before, this figure made her heart beat a little faster. The black bat like wings, horns, and tail only added to it. This must have been a demon, or a succubus, or who knows what. Unable to resist, she found herself reaching out with a trembling hand and placing it around the statue. She could only imagine what dark rites would be performed in the name of something so awesome and terrible.

“Not something, someone” said a voice from behind her.

Lila spun around and gasped at the sight before her. The demon from the statue stood in front of her. She was a tall as Lila, and even more beautiful than the statue she inspired. Her skin was pale as marble, with jet black hair that was short on the sides behind her upswept ears and the back went past her shoulders. She had two small black horns over her almond shaped eyes. Like everything else not skin, her eyes were jet black without whites. Just pure pure black. As she raised a hand to her lips, she saw both were painted the same shade of black, or perhaps it was natural for the creature.

“Creature?” She said softly, repeating Lila’s thoughts, “no, I said someone. I am beyond creatures. Beyond humans. Beyond you.”

Her eyes seemed to flow into Lila’s, and she nodded in acknowledgement. This being really was beyond her. She could feel it to her core. She was less than nothing in comparison to this wondrously dark power, and she trembled with fear…..and something more.

“Now now, calm yourself child. There is nothing to fear here. Indeed, I promise I won’t hurt you.” And she stepped closer, her eyes growing even larger in Lila’s vision. Lila wasn’t calmed though and began to tremble visibly, letting out a small whine. She wanted to run but she was caught, she knew it.

“Shhhhh. I must prepare. Sleep now” as she placed a black fingernail against Lila’s lips, and all went dark.

She awoke who knows how long later to hear a rhythmic chanting. She opened her eyes and tried to move, but could not, she discovered she was naked and bound on top of the altar. A woman’s voice was chanting, and she saw a pale hand with long, black fingernails drawing strang symbols around her. Eventually the woman stepped within her field of view and Lori could only gasp in shock as she remembered what had happened. Louder and louder the succubus chanted, raising her arms to the sky as dark energy began to swirl all around them, Lila breathing was coming so fast she feared she would pass out, and saw the dark energy gather between the succubus’ hand like black vapor. With a tossing motion towards Lila, the black energy flew from her hands and directly onto and into Lila’s exposed pussy. Lila screamed in terror as she watched the energy enter her then in pain as her whole body shook with convulsions. She felt a burning sensation on her clit and watched in horror as it grew and became a very large cock. She kept screaming even as the pain passed and saw her new erection pointing straight upwards proudly.

“Yes” the succubus said. What else to call it? “Yes, you will do nicely.” Her obsidian eyes slowly travelled over Lila’s struggling body and she savored the sounds of her screams. After centuries of imprisonment, the anticipation was exciting the succubus beyond measure, and she wanted to enjoy it. “So young. So strong. So healthy. And you’re mind. Mmmmmm. Who knew after waiting so long for the right one, she would be a diamond in the rough?” She smiled down at Lila “But soon you will be ever more than you are now, and soon you will give yourself to me. We will be One.”

As Lila struggled against the chains she kept screaming. She could feel the changes going further than that cock, and her eyes never left it even as the succubus was talking. That cock…..It pulsed and throbbed and even as she screamed she felt a growing need within her, becoming more and more demanding. She shook her head over and over again in negation and looked with pleading eyes at the succubus, begging her to stop and take it all away. The succubus merely laughed evilly and said “you should never have gone wandering off alone in places you didn’t belong” and began to lower her head towards Lila’s new cock. She paused as she got close to it, looking up with amusement in her eyes as she watched Lila’s terrified expression. Then with a sharp inhale she took Lila’s cock into her mouth and engulfed it in her demonic warmth. Immediate Lila’s screams ceased, and her expression of terror immediately melted into one of ecstasy as her eyes rolled back into her head and quiet moans began to escape her lips.

Never had Lila imagined such pleasure and it overwhelmed her in seconds. Her young and inexperienced mind was completely unprepared for the feelings racing through her. In what felt like seconds she felt something deep within her, slowly building up. She cried out louder and her head thrashed from side to side. Sensing victory close at hand, the succubus took Lila’s entire length into her mouth and with a scream of total surrender Lila’s first orgasm ripped through her body, her mind, and her soul. Eagerly the succubus swallowed Lila’s creamy offering except the very last, suddenly jumping up and kissing Lila deeply. Lila was lost in a sea of sensation and the taste of her cum drove her crazy, returning the kiss with the passion of a freshly corrupted soul. After a few moments her breathing finally slowed and she came to herself, seeing the succubus standing triumphantly over her bound body licking her lips.

“No!! oh no” Lila cried out, shocked and consumed with guilt and shame. She could think again, she couldn’t believe how quickly she had given in. Justin….my Justin….what have I done? I am so sorry.

Laughing the succubus reached down and started stroking her softening cock. “Enjoy that did we?” the succubus asked. She moved her hand slowly, letting the sensations slowly build back up. The demonic being could read Lila’s thoughts and emotions, and she was enjoying Lila’s internal struggles greatly. She could see and feel images of a young man so prominent in her mind. Lila shook her head no to the question. The succubus squeezed and the images of that young man began to fade.

“Liar, your body showed me how much you liked it” and pulled an involuntary moan from Lila as she squeezed her cock again. “No no, please no, it’s wrong, I’m supposed to be getting married this can’t be happening this can’t be happening no no no” There were tears in her eyes but her hips were rising and falling as the succubus continued to stroke her.

The succubus merely shook her head and said “too late. we will be one” and quickly straddled Lila. Lila screamed out as the succubus’ fiery pussy surrounded her cock, and threw her head back. Laughing in triumph the succubus ground down onto Lila’s cock and began rocking back and forth. Lila was crying out with every thrust, thrashing about, screaming her joy. With a wracking shudder that went through her body Lila completely lost control and started shouting “yes yes oh yes more more more please”

“I don’t think we need these anymore” the succubus said happily and with a wave of her hand the manacles unlocked from Lila’s wrists and ankles, freeing her. Feeling the restraints fall, Lila’s frazzled mind considered flight, and opened her eyes only to gasp as her corrupter clenched even tighter around her cock. With a look of total abandon Lila grabbed the succubus’ hips and began thrusting madly into her. Grunting and groaning like an animal with each thrust. The succubus cried out as pleasure finally raced through her, her reward for corrupting this innocent soul. Their bodies moved together and they cried out as one as their mutual orgasm exploded with Lila’s cock deep inside the succubus. As they slowed down the succubus looked deep into Lila’s eyes and savored the darkness there. The light had been snuffed out, and the blackness trailed through her eyes like oil for a moment before clearing, and gratitude shown from Lila’s eyes.

While still on top of Lila, a cock slowly grew from the succubus. She rose up and with a pop Lila’s cock slid out. While Lila was still trying to recover the succubus mounted her and rammed her enormous cock into Lila’s pussy. “We WILL be one” the succubus screamed out as she began to fuck Lila furiously. Overcome, Lila’s hands slid up to the succubus’ ass and her hips rose to meet each thrust, trying to take all of her conqueror’s cock inside of her, and loving the sensation of her own erection rubbing on the succubus’ stomach. All Lila could feel was her conqueror, and spread herself completely open for the succubus to use as she wished, and as she cried out she felt her soul open up like a rose, the succubus came with great spurts into Lila’s womb, deep down in the very core of her being, and she accepted the succubus inside and felt her cum into her very soul.

With a gaze of wonder she watched the succubus smile and suddenly turn into mist and disappear. With a cry Lila felt the unusual sensation of her pussy suddenly being empty instead of that slow aching sense of withdrawal that always comes after culmination. For a moment, she lay there, idly running her hands over her body and enjoying the feel of the seed the succubus had planted deep within her. She watched her new cock slowly soften, then seemed to shrink back into itself and her. She could still feel it though, a part of her now and forever. Finally, she sat up, found her discarded clothes in a pile on the ground, somehow got dressed, and wandered out of the clearing. It was still daylight, although there wasn’t much left of it. It actually made it easier for Lila to make her way back.

That night as Lila was trying to sleep in the room she shared with her younger sister she tossed and turned restlessly. Her thoughts couldn’t stop. What had happened? What did the succubus do to her besides fucking her into next week? There were changes happening inside her even now, and she was afraid. She tried to picture Justin but an image of the succubus entered her mind. She moaned in dismay and tried to hear his voice but only heard her whisper “we will be one.” The dismay quickly faded as the memories of her succubus filled her mind and echoed through her senses. Once she had given herself to the demon, she had given everything. With a soft sigh she shed Justin away and basked in her corruption.

Lila heard the soft rustle of a body shifting. She looked towards her sister, Sharee was lying with one leg curled beneath her and her shapely forming ass pointed towards Lila from across the room. Suddenly Lila was standing up, a need from deep down in her core DEMANDING succor. She felt a sharp sensation, almost but not quite painful, as her cock exploded from her body at full hardness. With a groan she tried to resist taking a step but her foot moved forward on its own. She took another step, then another, then another, slowly getting closer, looking at that ass, unable to stop looking, knowing it was so wrong but that need, oh that need didn’t care, and it hungered and it craved and it reached out and yanked her sisters soft pants down to her ankles and swiftly mounted her. With a final hesitation, Lila looked at Sharee’s sleeping form and finally accepted her total corruption, embraced it completely and slid easily into her sister’s pussy. Sharee’s eyes flew wide open but Lila slammed her hand down onto her sister’s head, covering her eyes and keeping her head pressed to the pillow.

The sensations were totally different with a human and somehow even more potent. A feeling of incredible power filled her being as she dominated her sister’s body so completely. No, not her sister anymore. She was an object Lila had possessed and was using for her own pleasure. She honestly didn’t care how Sharee felt, only satisfying her own needs. Lila was fucking that pussy mercilessly that need fully in control.

Fortunately for Sharee it never hurt, when that cock slipped in so easily it felt like it belonged and her pussy instantly wrapped itself around that cock in welcome. It should not have happened that way, but it did. She could feel that cock’s need. Demanding her pussy. Demanding her pleasure. She submitted just as quickly to that cock.

Soon, Sharee was crying out in pleasure and fucking back. Quickly she came as she was being ravaged, then came again, and peaked as she felt her unknown ravisher’s cock spill it’s cum into her well-used cunt. Quickly Lila pulled away in shock and somehow willed her sister back to sleep. She quickly covered her sister and left the cottage. Crying for a moment as she realized she could never see her family again; she took one last look at the cottage. Then she straightened and turned away, she could no longer deny how she enjoyed taking that slut, who she no longer viewed as a sister, and laughed as she ran off into the night.