The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jessica’s Dangerous Games

by Jeanne Brannesecca, March 2001

-Part Two-

“You are definitely not my husband, now or ever! What lies have you told these people?”

Devon grinned wickedly. It always made Jessica furious when he would do that whenever she was angry! “Not your husband? I, the father of our child?”

Jessica was stunned. That was not the response she had been expecting. How could this be happening? What was he talking about? He seemed to ignore her again and reopened his book. This time he read in Arabic. Suddenly she remembered, and it made her wilt inside. His being at the dance studio, and in her apartment! Her hands went over her mouth and nose. He had watched her dance... for him. He had watched her undress in her bedroom and she had been oblivious to his presence. As he read she remembered more, and she couldn’t stop her mind from listening, from being opened to her.

“Yes, Jessica. Now you recall the truth between us.” To himself he thought; and you will know also that I hold the keys to your mind. That I can make you forget again, that I can make you love me again, eventually. “Look into my eyes.” he commanded her.

She wanted so much not to, but her eyes locked on his. “I want you to remember,” he told her . That oddly controlling voice of his echoed through places within her she hadn’t suspected were there. “You are mine, Jessica, by right, by Allah’s will. If you respect me, please me, I will give you freedom, like you have never known existed. I am not the evil creature you have built me up to be in your fantasies, I am simply your master, and you are my wife. Say that I am your husband, Jessica. Admit to the truth and I will become more merciful.”

Jessica whimpered again. She fought to stop her throat from making any noise.

Had someone stepped into the room from behind her? In her periferral vision she could only make out that it was a man. Her voice made a horrid whine.

“Say it.” Devon commanded again ignoring the intrusion.

“uhnnnr m hhhhusss.”

“And again.”

Tears were running down her cheeks. “Youuuur mmmm mmmm... oh! No! ...Husband...” she collapsed into hysterics. She wanted to crawl out of her mind! Just like the times when he’d, he’d...

“So, is this how it is?” said the other man in the room. “Do you stoop to using such force on your wife to submit?”

“Forgive me, Yosef... Joe. You may be correct. I may have pushed her to admit the truth to soon. I will ask Allah for forgiveness and pray for guidance.” He bowed slightly to him.

Yosef? Jessica grabbed at the sane thought, can that be Joe? Speaking up for her? Perhaps there was hope.

“I don’t care about what Allah thinks of you, that’s your problem, but I do believe a wife is a gift that should not be abused. They are to be protected, and loved.”

Devon was surprised by these words from the usually quiet nephew of his teacher. He had never spoken such tender sentiments before. “I see you have much to teach me, Joe,” he said to further placate the intruder, and bowed again slightly.

Joe gave him a skeptical look and then turned to Jessica. She looked up at him with eyes that begged him to protect her. He was frightened by the look and turned and left. Jessica buried her head in her hands again.

“You were doing something to my mind even before I knew you were so cruel,” she spoke softly but loud enough for him to hear, “hypnotizng me.”

Devon spoke again and Jessica fell asleep.

* * *

This time she awoke in her own bedroom. She was shaking, her mind reeling. Was it a dream? Oh please, let it have been a nightmare, she prayed silently. Then she noticed that her bed was on the other side of the room from where it had been and she began to cry.

In the other room she heard the phone ringing but could not manage the will to get up to answer it. She feared she was going to lose her mind completely any moment. The answering machine whirred and she heard her voice playing from the tape, and then another voice.

“Jessica, I just want you to get this message when you get back from the hospital.” It was Karen. Jessica sat up. “Devon dropped off the work you had done, we managed to find somebody else so don’t worry about that now honey. I promise you that if you want to work a little again later, when you’re, well, better, I will get you something. Okay? Oh, and Devon says David is fine and not to worry. Love you Jessica! Bye for now.” ‘click’

Jessica ran to the main room and sat down at her drawing table. The storyboards were gone. She grabbed the phone and started puching in Karen’s number and then had an impulse to stop. She wasn’t even sure what day it was! She turned on the radio, and then shut it off. She went to the tv and turned it on. Finally she found a news channel that told her the date. Over a week had passed since the last time she remembered being in her apartment!

Jessica tried Karen’s number but her assistant told her she was away and wasn’t expected to be back for days. Then she tried Azura’s number. All she got was her machine, and she couldn’t think what kind of message to leave.

She remembered a lot, but not much about what had happened to her in the last week. She was terrified, angry, hopeless.

Was Karen in on it all along? Is that why she had introduced her to Azura? Jessica felt humiliated. She thought of the enthusiasm she had let herself get into for dancing. How she had become friendly with Azura and her family. And what of those other women? Who were they? Were some of the women she knew from class going through what she was? Were they a harem for Devon? For Joe? For Azura’s family? And was there anyone she could trust?

Then she noticed, not entirely consciously at first, the new ring on her finger, one she had never worn a ring on before. Could her nerves stand up to many more surprises? Maybe she should just surrender herself and beg for mercy? Or maybe she should try to kill herself before anyone could abduct or entrance her again! The ring was expensive, at least if the stones were real; diamonds and one gorgeous emerald. She wanted it off of her as soon as possible!

She tried again and again to twist it up and off, but something stopped her hand from working. She had never known such frustration! Tears came again and she finally resigned herself to the fact she could not remove the evil thing. She was merely a slave on a long leash. Perhaps she wouldn’t be allowed to harm herself either. She noticed now that photos of Devon, with and without her, were placed around the room. She walked over to one and looked at the eyes of her younger self; did they seem a little vacant perhaps? She didn’t want to look at ‘his’ eyes, but could not help it. She was relieved she did not fall into any kind of trance for doing so however.

Then she noticed a funny little frame beside it. The blood rushed out of her head when she saw it was a picture of a dark pink, wrinkle faced little baby. Dark squinty little eyes, and light brown wisps of hair...

She ran back into the bedroom. She saw there was a crib! That was why the bed had been moved! How could she possibly not have seen it when she awoke? An empty, white crib! Jessica collapsed to the floor by it and could not stop herself from shreiking. Had she had a child she did not know or remember? She now knew Devon had come to her room many times, and that she had been taken to his many times also in the past few years, so it was certainly possible.

“Mercy!” she wailed, “please have mercy!”

Someone had been knocking at the door, she wasn’t sure for how long. The realization stopped Jessica in her torment. It couldn’t be Devon surely, she knew now he had always had copies of her keys and came and went as he wished.

“Who is it?” she called, amazed at the the timid quality of her voice.

“It is Joe Rashad, I promise, I will not harm you.”

* * *

Jessica placed the sugar bowl and cream on the table for his coffee. She had collected herself and let Joe in over an hour ago only to collapse again. Now she had a few more answers to her questions. Devon had told them she had gone wild and abandoned her husband and their child, that she had let her career come first and was not humble before Allah. As far as Joe was concerned it was his right to use whatever means he had to correct and bring his wife back onto Allah’s path, but he had heard something in the hall outside Devon’s office that made him wonder.

He also told her that he had seen her once at the house with her infant son Sam, short for Hossam. Also that this son was the reason Devon had been accepted as family by the uncle, he who had no son of his own survive, so he could extend the lineage. He wanted Devon to give him many children. Joe’s mother and her brother had come to America to start anew several years earlier. Karima was only Joe’s half sister. He owed his step-father for raising the money to bring him here seven years ago, following a path Azura had travelled five years before that.

“Your husband tells me that he was very understanding with you at first, but his behaviour with you which I have witnessed does not seem so to me.” He looked at her for a moment, as if looking for something in her eyes then continued. “He tells me also that he let you go hoping that you would come to realize the truth, that you love him.”

Jessica brushed her hair back with one hand self-consciously. “If there is one thing I do know, it’s that I could never love him again. He kept all knowledge of our child from me! And he’s using some kind of hynotism on me against my will!”

“Yes, well, you might as well know... our family, even some of the women, have been practicing the art for centuries in order to get what they want. Some of my ancestors have been pretty awful actually. I also feel I should tell you that I have practiced it upon you when you came to my sister’s dance studio and I found out who you were to Devon.”

“What?” Jessica began to shake again. “How could you?”

Joe hesitated a moment and then reached across the table and place his hand on Jessica’s. “I didn’t want to, I hope you can forgive me, but I saw what Devon was doing. I undid some of it, to balance the situation. I gave you experiences that would give you strength, that would allow you to determine your own will.”

Jessica looked at him with hope, and awe. “Oh, and I was happy dancing! I looked forward to and cherished some of the things I experienced while dancing.”

Joe smiled, “And that is how it should be as I understand it, but the dance was also Devon’s opening to compel you to come back to him. He doesn’t understand why it hasn’t happened, other than that he is far from a master yet.”

“Can you,” she spoke then stopped to swallow, “restore my mind? Can you free me from his... his work?”

Before she had even finished she saw he was shaking his head. “Even were I to know exactly his words I would probably be unable to help you on that. My step-father does not believe in using such means on anyone, but in our family no one questions the right of the man to impose himself upon his wife or children. If they knew I had interferred at all I think they would have nothing to do with me. I grew up in fear of my blood father actually, I shouldn’t be telling you, I was almost glad when he died.”

“But you have already interferred,” Jessica pleaded with him, “can’t you reinforce positively that I will remember everything?”

He sighed deeply, stirring his coffee for an overly long time which grated on Jessica’s nerves. “I shouldn’t have gotten involved at all, you ask me to risk my life, as if coming here were not risk enough. I can only hope that should you suddenly be triggered into a trance or someone came to the door that I’d be able to leave in time.” He stopped and looked at her apologetically, then continued, “I want to help you Jessica, really I do, but...”

“Please, I’ll do anything I can for you in return, but you’re my only chance!”

Seeing she was on the verge of another collapse he agreed. “I will see what I can try. Your husband may have implanted in you any number of commands however in case someone interferred. That wouldn’t be uncommon, and part of it would be for you to tell him who interfered.”

* * *

Jessica awoke sitting upright in her chair. She remembered Joe speaking to her for a long time. Now he was gone, and this alarmed her. She called out in case he was in another room and there was no answer. Any number of things could have happened, and she wondered what she should do. Nothing seemed unusual other than his absence.

She searched her memory for anything new, for memories of her baby but nothing seemed changed in her. Surely she should remember giving birth for the first time! She laid her head on the table and her shoulders drooped. Perhaps she was beyond tears now, never had she felt so hopeless.

To Be Continued...