The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jamie’s New Job

PART 3

“Mom...” The world was swimming around in Jamie’s head. All she could see was a black, abysmal void stretching on forever. A soothing voice was calling to her, “Mom?”

Then another voice spoke up, this one sending Jamie into a paradise of pleasurable feelings, “Jamie... Oh Jamie...”

Her chest felt like it weighed two hundred pounds. She was tired and weak. Finally, the blackness began to fade away to daylight. She was in a room. Her room. Two silhouettes were peering down at her. She was on her back, in a bed.

“Wake up, Mom...” Her daughter was gently tapping the side of her face, stirring her consciousness. “Wake up to your new life...” Jamie could see her daughter smiling. She tried to speak but all that came out was a whisper of vowels. She was horribly thirsty.

The other figure turned out to be Jacquelyn Kent, from the strip club. What’s she doing here? Jamie wondered. “Wake up, Jamie, you sexy thing...” Every time Jackie spoke, Jamie felt wonderful. Her voice was like a warm blanket, protecting her. “You need to see how beautiful you’ve become in the last 24 hours!”

A handheld mirror was thrust in her field of vision. It took Jamie a moment to readjust her eyes, but when everything cleared, she was appalled by what she saw. First of all, a pair of obvious, fake silicone tits had replaced her normal chest! Oh my god... Jamie thought. She was naked and helpless in her bed. After noticing that, she saw that her hair had been dyed a bright, platinum blonde and teased up. This isn’t happening... she thought. Make-up had been applied to her face, making her look like a cheap hooker. What’s happened to me? Jamie began to get scared.

“Wh...What..h-happened...to...m...m...me?” Jamie asked with all her strength, fighting not to break into tears.

Jacquelyn spoke up, “Oh honey, you’ve just gone too long without your pretty music to listen to.” Suddenly, Jamie felt a little better. She felt like she would do anything for Ms. Jackie... “This is what you wanted! Remember?”

She couldn’t. Everything was a blur. Did I really ask for this? She didn’t remember ever asking for such a thing as this. This was just too much. “I...I didn’t a-ask for th..this...”

Jamie watched as Jackie lit a cigarette, laughing. She then watched as Jackie passed the cigarette to Amy, who joined the laughing. She took a long drag and held it out to Jamie, offering. Jamie mouthed out “no” and Amy shrugged, placing the cigarette back in her own mouth.

Jackie leaned down and kissed Jamie’s forehead. Jamie couldn’t help but smile. She then noticed a remote control in Jackie’s hand. She pushed a button and music began playing through the room. “But you don’t need to worry, my darling,” Jackie said, caressing Jamie’s face. “I brought you your very own CD as a get-well gift. Now you can listen to it all day long...” She leaned down and kissed Jamie on the lips, “So go back to sleep, baby. When you wake up, you’ll feel so much better...”

She was right. Everything faded to black and Jamie was asleep.

“Uhhhh...like, where am I?” Jamie said to herself. She soon realized that she was in her room still. Amy and Jackie had left. Jamie felt great though! She giggled to herself as she stumbled out of the bed. The soft music continued to play on a loop from her stereo. She opened the door and walked out into the hall. “Hey, like, where are you guys?” Jamie looked around the living room, not finding them there. She pouted as she began to twirl her hair, thinking with all her might. She didn’t even think to check Amy’s bedroom.

She heard some muffled voices in Amy room, luring Jamie towards it. She pressed her ear up to it and listened...

“Damn, Amy, you lick pussy like a pro! You sure you’ve never done this before?”

“Mmmm...positive, Ms. Jackie. You’re my first.”

“Well, I’m sooooo (Oh!) impressed. Your mother is a lucky lady...”

“Oh please, she’ll be the one on her knees with me.”

“Maybe we should go check on her. Finish me up, hon...”

After that, various moaned, groans, and screams rang through the hallway. Jamie listened to her daughter bring Jackie to orgasm. It was too much for her though. Jamie sat in the hallway, naked, and played with herself, imagining the scenario in there.

Then, the door opened. Jackie and Amy were shocked, then amused, to find Jamie rubbing her clit in the hallway. Jackie walked up to her, “Jamie, honey. How are you feeling?”

Jamie was a little surprised by this question. She smiled and licked her fingers, ”<slurp> Like, Jamie’s totally fine, Ms. Jackie ma’am!”

Amy was amazed. She knelt down next to her slutty mother. “Mom? Do you feel any different than you did a few hours ago?”

Jamie thought about this. She stood up, with a look of frustration on her face. “Uhhh...What do you mean? Different...” Jamie pondered this difficult question .

Amy turned to Jackie, “It worked. She’s a fucking moron!”

Jackie smiled, “Yep, and I bet she’s ready to fuck anything that moves right now.”

“I suppose your right...” They watched from the hallway as Jamie skipped off into the living room, sat on the couch, spread her legs, picked up Amy’s vibrator off the coffee table and plunged it into herself. She was giggling the whole time. “She definitely won’t have any protests about stripping now.”

Jackie smirked, “Hon, we could get her to do anything we want her to now.” Amy grinned. “Now, don’t you have a CD of your own to go listen to?”

Amy realized Jackie was right and rushed back into her room and closed the door.

That night was Jamie’s debut. She was a little nervous about getting in front of the big crowd of people. It was Friday night and the Kitty Cat Club was packed full of drunk, horny men. There were old men that came in by themselves, never moving the whole night other than sipping at their beer. There were the groups of white-collar businessmen that had told their wives they were all at a meeting. Then, there were the college kids that were excited to be there, but still a little nervous to get up close.

Jamie was backstage with Amy. “Are you, like, sure I’m ready for this, Amy?”

Amy had a cigar in her mouth. She took a drag and spit out the smoke while she answered, “Quit worrying. You’re fine. Just go out there, shake your ass around, swing your tits back and forth, keep your pussy covered and bring me back every penny you’re handed.” She was wearing a skimpy, sequin-covered black dress.

Jamie heard her music start to come over the speakers and she knew it was her turn. She gave her daughter one last nervous look and stepped through the curtain.

A spotlight splashed down on her. The crowd quieted down a bit as the music slowed down to a steady pumping beat. A strobe light flashed overhead as Jamie stepped down the catwalk. She had a string bikini tied around her and high heel shoes. A few hoots and hollers went through the crowd and she slowly swayed her hips to the music. She was obviously nervous.

Suddenly, a dollar bill was held up in the air. She smiled and walked towards it. A dark-haired man with a mustache smiled, holding the bill just out of her reach. Jamie got down on her knees, putting her crotch at eye-level to the man. She ran her hands down her body, caressing her inner thighs. She kept eye contact with the man, seducing the dollar away from him.

He reached into his pocket and took out a twenty. His smile grew as Jamie reached behind her back, still keeping eye contact. She tugged at the bikini strings and smiled as the top slid down her body and onto the stage floor.

She began slithering around the edge of the stage until the man tucked the bills into her G-string and sat back.

She danced for a few other men. Then the music stopped. Her face turned red and she held her arms over her chest as she slowly stepped back through the curtains. A few confused claps went through the audience as the next girl came out.

Amy and Jacquelyn were waiting for Jamie backstage. Jamie was still a little embarrassed. Jackie smiled at her, “Not bad for a first time, darlin’.”

Amy looked a little angry. She pulled the assortment of bills out from Jamie’s G-string, “Is this all you got? Damn, you’re gonna have to do better than this...”

“Now, now, Amy,” Jackie said, tapping Amy’s arm, “Jamie here is a little new to this world.” She then leaned over to Amy and whispered something in her ear.

Amy’s expression didn’t change. She just thought about something for a second then said, “Are you sure she’s ready for that?”

“Well, maybe not, but it will definitely pave the way for other things. And besides, I can make her ready...” Jackie and Amy then turned back towards Jamie, still topless. “Come with us Jamie.” She took Jackie’s hand and was led down a hallway into a room marked “PRIVATE”.

The room was very smoky with a dim red glow hanging over it. Two other girls were grinding against two guys on opposite sides of the room. Velvet couches lined the walls. Jamie was led to a corner occupied by a red-faced gentlemen in a business suit. He gulped down a shot of whiskey and smiled at the approaching group of girls.

“This is Mr. Hannigan, Jamie.” Jamie was shaking as she nervously smiled at the man. He nodded and grinned, eyeing her up and down. “Mr. Hannigan is one of our most valued visitors. I trust you can make his stay worthwhile...” With that said, she took Amy with her and whisked away the other people in the room, stating that the room would be temporarily closed.

Jamie was now alone in the room with Mr. Hannigan. He didn’t say a word but stared hard at her, waiting for her to start. But, Jamie wasn’t entirely sure what she was supposed to do with this man.

“I—uh...I’m not sure what I’m doing here...“Jamie explained. Mr. Hannigan didn’t respond, he didn’t even seem to hear her. “I don’t know what Jacq—er, Ms. Kent told you, but I’m not...” Her voice trailed off as music slowed began to fill the empty room. It started off slow and soft, but grew steadily into a loud techno beat. The beat worked its way into Jamie’s head, making her feel a pulsing tingle throughout her body. Her head began to feel as if it were filling with air. “I—uh... What do you want me to do, sir?” she found herself asking. Was my voice getting...higher? she wondered.

“Well, for starters, you could show me those big knockers you got there...” Mr. Hannigan answered.

Something deep inside Jamie’s head told her to slap this asshole across his smug little face and storm out of there, but, her body reacted differently. She found herself blushing shyly as she pulled her bikini off again to let her fake tits come splashing out. “Like this, sir?” Jamie wasn’t sure why she needed reassurance from this guy, but she did nonetheless.

“Perfect darlin’. Now let’s see that snatch of yours...”

Once again, Jamie felt something about this just wasn’t like her, but, once again, she found herself doing exactly what he said. She yanked her bottoms off and tossed them to the ground displaying her pussy, cleanly shaven by her loving daughter. “You like?” she asked hopefully.

“Perfect again darlin’. Now how ‘bout comin’ over here and sittin’ on daddy’s knee,” the man glared.

Jamie giggled and bounced over to him. The music continued it’s hypnotic effect on Jamie, reducing her to her earlier state at the apartment. She seated herself on Mr. Hannigan’s leg, almost clumsily falling backwards. “Oops! <giggle>“ She ran her hand across Mr. Hannigan’s inner thighs, hungrily licking her lips.

“You wantin’ a taste of what’s in there?” he asked confindently.

Jamie’s face lit up, not even questioning her behavior anymore, “Oh, could I?! I’d be, like, totally grateful!” She fought with the man’s zipper until he undid it for her, she giggled again and reached inside, biting her lip, to see what she could fish out. When she felt the soft flesh of his cock, she gasped and greedily wrapped her hand around it. Yanking it out, she cooed and gazed at it’s size, “Wow, mister! You’re dick is, like, sooo huge!”

“I know it is, baby. Why don’t you wrap those slutty lips around it and give me your best blowjob...” he said, suggestively.

Jamie thanked the nice man for letting her suck him off and dropped her head into his lap, engulfing his cock. She bobbed her head up and down, shaking her head side to side to work it further down her throat. She knew she had to get it as far down as she could, since that’s what boy liked.

There she sat, ass-naked on the floor of a strip club, sucking a stranger’s dick. She didn’t even think that there was anything wrong with this. It seemed like a daily activity of hers at this point in her conditioning. The old Jamie was fading farther and farther away to be replaced by the slut on the ground.

“Ugh...Those tits real baby?”

She pulled her mouth free for a moment, “No way, sir! They’re totally fake!” She smiled proudly and went back work.

Mr. Hannigan dropped his head back, relaxing as Jamie finished him up.

“So, how was your little session in there?” Jacquelyn asked. She, Amy and Jamie stood in the hallway of the club together. The crowd had slowed down a bit as the morning hours approached. Amy had another cigar shoved in her mouth.

Jamie had to think a bit, then giggled, “Hee hee! It was cool. Mr. Hannigan let me suck his cock for a bit. I asked him if he could fuck me for a little bit, but he said that wasn’t what he was here for...” She pouted, fantasizing about being bent over that couch with a cock shoved in her cunt.

Jackie and Amy exchanged glances, smiling. Jackie then put her arm around Jamie’s shoulders and began walking her to the door, “Well, you may have a little more fun tonight as we try out a new “branch” of our club...” Jamie frowned at Jackie, trying to figure out what she was saying. “Don’t worry about it, honey. You’ll see what I’m talking about tonight. Why don’t you go home, get some sleep and have a great afternoon until you come back to see me?”

This seemed to please Jamie as she smiled and nodded. Jackie took Amy aside and began explaining their plan, “Just take her home and keep an eye on her. Put her to bed, but don’t forget to play her CD for her. Then, take her out when she wakes up and get her...prepared...for tonight,” Jackie grinned evilly as she said this.

Amy grinned, “Yes, ma’am...”

Jackie patted Amy on her ass, “And don’t forget your little CD, okay?”

“Yes, ma’am...”

“You don’t want to slip back into your old personality do you?”

Amy stopped. She had to think about this for a second. What was she talking about?

Jackie grinned at the confused teenager, “You do remember your old self, right?”

“Ummm...” Amy thought hard, “A...little...”

Jacquelyn laughed a bit at the silly girl, “You used to be an uptight little goody-goody, remember?”

Amy looked around nervously, “Kinda...”

“Well, trust me. It’s nothing you want to bring back. So keep listening to your CD’s and you’ll stay just as assertive and in-charge as you are now!” With that, Jackie sent the young girl on her way.

Amy didn’t realize it, but the CD’s she was agreeing to listen to were slowly turning her into a dominant slut. She no longer had any real cares for her mother except to shape her up so she can bring some money to the family. She knew she had to get Jamie on the streets tonight, so she drove her mother home and sent her to bed for the time being.

Amy took a nap along with her mother. When they woke up, Amy got her mother ready, which meant painting her face up with slutty make-up and dressing her up in the nastiest clothing she could find. Today, Jamie would be wearing a black vinyl top and mini-skirt outfit, complete with fishnet stockings and five-inch heels. Jamie’s huge tits spilled over the top.

Amy turned her mother’s “special” music off as she applied Jamie’s make-up. Amy couldn’t quite figure out why her mother was acting so spacey lately...

“So, like, where are we going today?” she asked as Amy applied her mascara.

“Shut up, it’s hard to do this when you move that slut mouth of yours...” Amy replied, not even hesitating about talking to her mother like that. Besides, Jamie just giggled. “But, anyway, since you asked... We’re going to “brand” you today,” she said with a big grin.

Jamie stared at her daughter with a confused look, “Uhhh...brand? What’s brand?”

Amy just snickered, “You’ll see, now shut up I said...”

She finished up with her mother’s make-up, fixed her hair and they both were on their way. They walked up and down the city streets. The sun was just beginning to set so the city was filling up with more and more people. Jamie and Amy both had their share of stares and whistles as she strutted sluttishly down the streets. Amy was wearing a leather one-piece dress that came down to just below her ass. Her short black hair, that looked just like Jacquelyn’s, seemed so different from Jamie’s dumb blonde style showed everyone around them who was in charge.

“Come on, you little bitch, we’re going in here,” Amy directed her mother.

Jamie stopped and looked up at the sign, “Taaa...Tat....Toesss.... Tat toes?”

Amy laughed at the dumb bimbo, “No, dummy. Tattoos. They do piercing here too. Now, come on.” She grabbed Jamie’s hand and pulled her inside. They browsed around the shop, looking at the huge assortment of stuff. They had barbells, tongue rings, nose rings...anything. And just about any tattoo a girl could want.

They stood and watched another young girl get a butterfly tattooed on her ankle. The girl winced and yelped at the sharp needle. Jamie looked on with interest, “This doesn’t look so bad. Like, butterflies are pretty...” She giggled and looked at her daughter for agreement.

“Well, don’t get your hopes up, cause we aren’t here for butterflies.”

A heavily tattooed and hairy man walked up to them, “You broads need help or somethin’?”

Amy spoke up, “Actually, I want to get this slut here fixed up.”

He looked at the grinning bimbo, “What exactly did you have in mind?”

“That’s it bitch...” the tattooed man grunted, “Suck that cock.” Jamie was on her knees, nude, with her head bobbing up and down on the stranger’s dick. Across her lower back, the words “Professional Cocksucker” were now permanently written. “That’ll teach ya to come in my parlor with no money...”

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her down on her big cock as he came down her throat. Stifled giggles came out the side of Jamie’s mouth as she gulped down his load. He let her up, out of breath and collapsed back in his chair.

Jamie stood up, whipped her mouth, licked her hand clean, and began to get dressed. Her huge nipples hoops dangled from her tits as she fought with her pants. A tongue stud now graced her mouth, as did another ring in her left eyebrow. The words “DUMB BITCH” draped her upper chest and the words “CUM HOLE” sat above her hairless cunt.

She stumbled back outside just as Amy was finishing her own tattoo of “BITCH” written across her arm. Amy took Jamie’s hand and led her outside. It was dark outside now, streetlights illuminating the busy roads. Amy looked her mother over. “Perfect...” she smiled at her creation. She had turned her mother into a nasty whore. Just as she had wanted...

Is this really what I wanted...? she began to wonder, slowly beginning to realize something was wrong. The sight of her mother covered in tattoos and piercings, and the fact that she had blown the owner instead of paying had begun to bring her back to reality. “M-mom, w-what have I done?”

Amy looked at her own clothing. Why am I wearing this? she asked herself. Tears began to filled her eyes. Jamie’s dumb brain could still figure out that this meant something was wrong, “Like, what’s the matter Amy? I’m sure the nice man will let you suck his cock too...”

Amy was getting frustrated, “That’s not what’s bothering me, you dumb slut!” She flinched at her own words, not believing she was speaking this way to her mother. It was coming out unconsciously. She knew she had to do something... Then, she noticed something.

“What’s on your neck, Mom?”

Jamie began to try to peek down at her own neck, but Amy just grabbed her arms and held her still. The words “Property of Amy” had been branded around the side of her mother’s neck. Amy was a little confused at this, but then found herself grinning. “Perfect!” The smile returned to her face as her worries subsided.

Jamie looked even more confused, “Why were you crying, Amy?”

Amy just slapped her mother’s ass, “Hush up, whore! Now let’s get you to the club. You have quite an interesting night ahead of you...”

TO BE CONTINUED...