The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jamie’s New Job

PART 4

Jacquelyn smiled proudly at her creations. She stood in the back of the club watching Jamie’s strutting her stuff on stage, bringing in tons of cash. She could see her daughter yelling instructions to her from back stage. Jamie’s shook her titties, giggling the whole time. Men cheered and begged for more. She was clearly enjoying being a stripper now. When Jamie’s song was over she waved goodbye and ducked behind the curtain. The crowd was very pleased with her dancing and begged her not to leave.

Jackie walked backstage to find Amy puffing on a cigar and counting Jamie’s money. “How’d she do?” Jacquelyn asked.

Amy looked up with a smile, “Much better. This little bitch is gonna make us a lot of money.”

Jamie beamed proudly. Her eyes lit up at the mention that she was doing good. It made her so happy to please Miss Amy (Amy had insisted that Jamie only call her Miss Amy). Last night she had called her just Amy as usual and ended up having to lie across Amy’s knee and get spanked while she yelled, “Sorry Miss Amy! Sorry Miss Amy!”

Jackie walked up to Jamie and ran her fingers through her hair, “Such pretty blonde hair. It looks so much better than before. Don’t you think so Jamie?”

Jamie giggled, “Like, totally better! Girls, like, look so much prettier when they’re blonde.” She said it almost like a mantra.

Jackie looked back at Amy, “But, doesn’t Amy look so much better with her black hair than that blonde color she had before?”

Jamie giggled and nodded again, “Oh totally. Miss Amy is, like, so sexy. I just do what ever she says.”

Jacquelyn was happy. She almost completely reversed the mother-daughter role these two had. Amy was completely in charge of her mother, and neither of them had any idea why, nor cared. “Jamie, would you like to have another job were you can make even more money?”

Jamie looked like a child on Christmas Eve, “Oh yes, Miss Jackie! Like, what does Jamie have to do?”

Jacquelyn took her hand led her back through the club and outside. Jamie was only wearing a bikini top and a thong. Her ass jiggled as she walked on her tall heels. Amy followed behind them into the street.

Jackie turned to Jamie and talked very slowly so as not to confuse her, “Now Jamie, you’re going to walk up and down the sidewalk. But, be sure to walk sexy. Do you remember what I taught before about walking?”

Jamie looked around for a minute, trying to find the answer in her slowed down brain. Finally she had it, “Oh yeah! Like, you said...Tits out! And...um....wiggle ass?”

“Very good, Jamie!” Jackie said, sounding more like a grade-school teacher. Jamie smiled and glanced at Amy, who then nodded in approval. “Now, when you’re walking sexily, cars packed full of boys will stop and want to talk to you. You tell them that you love fucking and sucking cock, and that you’ll fuck and suck theirs if they give you twenty dollars.” Jacquelyn emphasized these last words so Jamie won’t forget. “Can you remember all that?”

Jamie nodded, “Totally.” Jackie then asked her to repeat back what she said. “Ummm...Jamie’s ‘posed to, like, walk around shaking her ass then tell boys in the cars to fuck her!”

She stopped her, waiting for her praise. Instead, she received a hard smack on the ass from her daughter who asked sternly, “What else, Jamie Slut?”

She thought about this for a minute, “Oh yeah! Jamie gets twenty dollars!”

Jackie nodded, stroking Jamie’s hair. She told her to hurry along and to come back to the club when she sun starts to come back up. She watched Jamie turn away from them and head down the road, smiling and waving at cars. Turning to Amy, she said, “That ought to keep her busy for a while...”

“So, like, you gotta give me twenty dollars...”

“Twenty dollars? Do you really wanna charge me, baby?”

“Well...no...not really, it’s just that I’m supposed to and stuff...”

Jamie had been to three customers already, and hadn’t made one dime. She couldn’t quite figure out how, but all the guys she had banged this evening had tricked her into fucking them for free. She was starting to get a little frustrated.

“Tell you what, baby... Why don’t you just hop in the car and we’ll continue discussing this while you suck my cock?”

This sounded more than good to Jamie. Her mouth had been watering for some more dick to suck since the last guy. Even though it was only about an hour ago, she needed cock to suck, it was like an addiction. Except, this wasn’t an addiction she wanted to quit.

With a slutty smile, she climbed in the stranger’s car.

The two sped off into the night. They were heading towards a bad part of town, but Jamie didn’t really notice since she ducked her head in the man’s lap right after she got in. Anyone passing by the man’s car would have easily been able to see a slutty woman’s head bobbing up and down while the man drove around.

Then, suddenly, they stopped.

Jamie kept sucking and sucking until the man told her to stop. “Okay, baby, okay... We’re here.”

Jamie wiped some cum off her lip, stuck her finger in her mouth and looked around with a childish curiosity. “Where’s here?”

The man opened his down and zipped up his pants. Getting out of the car and straightening his tie, he said, “Here is my place. I live here.”

Jamie climbed over the driver’s seat and stumbled out of the car, almost falling on her high heels. Her bright blonde hair hung in her face, so she tossed her head back, making her left tit fall out of her top. “You gonna take me inside and fuck me?” She ended this sentence with a ditzy giggle.

“Sure, baby. Follow me...” With a strange grin, he motioned with his finger for her to follow him. Jamie’s tit still hung out of her dress as she followed him toward the dusty apartment building’s front door.

Leading her inside, the man headed up a staircase and walked down a long hallway. Reaching the end of the dimly lit hall, he pulled a key out of his pocket and opened the door.

Jamie walked in after him and looked around. “Yeah, like, I can’t see nothing!” she said with a bit of worry in her voice. But, her worries were replaced with a tinge of fear when the lights were flicked on. She was in an empty room, surrounded by naked men. About ten guys, varying in a age and race, stood around the room, staring at her with hungry eyes.

Jamie was definitely not expecting this.

Amy and Jacquelyn sat in Jacquelyn’s office. Soft music was playing in the background.

“So, what’s this big plan you have?” Amy asked, sitting in front of Jackie’s desk.

Jackie lit up a cigarette and turned the soft piano music up louder. “Well, Amy. Your mother is probably, right now, being gang fucked by a group of men I hired to finish off her...transformation.”

Amy didn’t know what to say, “What do you mean? What transformation?”

Jackie laughed, “Oh, honey, you really aren’t very bright. Don’t you think your mom has been asking a little strange lately?”

Amy was a little insulted. Her scoffed, “Shit, that’s just the kind of bitch she is. Just a worthless little whore, you know?”

Jackie was enjoying this, “Well, don’t you think you yourself have changed a bit recently?”

Amy didn’t say anything. She just squinted her eyes a bit, thinking.

Jackie continued, “Look here, darling...” She produced a picture of Amy. It showed a giddy, smiling girl with dainty blonde hair and fuzzy turtleneck sweater. “Does this look familiar?”

Amy didn’t know what to say.

“You and your mom have been going through some changes...”

Amy relaxed in her chair a bit as the music flowed through her brain. Such pretty, pretty music, she thought.

“...and I’m afraid by the end of the night, the changes will be complete.” Jackie smiled, proud of herself, “I hired a man to pick your mother up at exactly three o’clock, which was about thirty minutes ago. He has music playing at his apartment as well, that’s putting the final touches on your mom’s transformation.”

Amy groggily asked, “Music?”

“Yes, deary. Music. Much like the music you’re hearing right now, and probably think is just soooo relaxing...”

Amy was getting a little worried now. What’s happening to me, she wondered. Her heart rate never increased though, in spite of her oncoming fear. She kept calm. She didn’t have a choice with that beautiful music playing.

“This music is going to finish you up as well, “Jackie said excitedly.

“Finish me up?”

“You bet. Soon, you’ll be a dominant little tramp. Just itching to pimp you’re soon to be empty-headed slut of a mother around the city. You see, I can’t change you too quickly, or the process could be ruined. It has to occur gradually before I can play the final tape. You can feel it now can’t you? You can feel your old personality slipping away forever...”

Amy was definitely scared now. She could feel it though. Her eyes drooped as she tried as hard as she could to grab hold of the nice young woman she used to be, holding it close to her.

But, it was no use.

“Don’t do this...” she pleaded, sounding drunk. “Please, don’t do this to us...”

“Oh honey, don’t worry yourself. You won’t care in just a few more minutes. Then it’ll all be over... Your mother’s probably having the same worries right now...”

Jamie was on the floor. She felt the cock penetrate her ass with a surge of pain and pleasure that sent of nervous smile across her face. “Ummm...like, wait a minut—Omph!” Her words were cut off by a random dick being shoved in her mouth.

Why am I doing this? Why aren’t I stopping them? she wondered.

Loud techno music pumped in the background. It was the same music that she had been hearing since The Kitty Kat Club had opened. She could feel it penetrating her mind with a harder force this time. She knew she was losing control...

Cock pumped in and out of her holes as the men took turns with the helpless whore. Her thoughts raced through her head, wondering how she had ended up with this lifestyle. But, then her thoughts would shift to how big that cock dangling in front of her face was...

Maybe I should suck it for him, she thought.

She leaded forward, opening her mouth to catch the dripping cum from it. Then, slurped the cock up and all the way down her throat. Looking up at the man, who she didn’t even know the name of, that inch in the back of her mind returned.

Looking down at herself, covered in cum and sporting a set of obvious fake tits, she began to feel disgusted with herself.

This isn’t me... she told herself. I’m a total slut! What’s wrong with me!? What kind of mother am I? Amy must think—

The thought of Amy cut her worries short. The thought of Amy silenced her thoughts. She remembered that Amy was her keeper and that she must do whatever she says. And Amy told her to fuck as many guys as she could tonight! And that’s what she was going to do!

With more confidence, she backed her ass up to the man behind her and asked him to fuck her ass with his big long dick. He was happy to oblige.

“That’s right, Amy...” Jackie said soothingly, “Just let your old personality drift away. That’s it...”

“No... This isn’t me...” Amy insisted.

Jackie circled around Amy, who was still sitting in her chair. “Sure it is, honey. You’re a bitchy, horny, bossy slut, who is always wanting to please anyone who asks of course. But, your mother is no longer your mother. She’s just your personal slut. A slave...for you to do with as you please...”

Amy shook her head slowly, “No...”

“Yes...”

The music was ripping through Jamie’s head now. She knew she didn’t have much longer. It wasn’t a secret that she was being erased and being replaced with this whore she had become.

“Open up, bitch!” one man yelled.

Normally, she would be appalled by this. And she knew it too. But, she couldn’t help but be turned on by being so degraded. Opening her mouth, she slipped a finger into her already cock-filled pussy.

“Get that finger outta there, whore! I already got my cock in there!” the man fucking her commanded.

Jamie’s eyes took on a pouty look to them, “But, like, Jamie needs more shit in her cunny... I wanna be stuffed full!” She winced at her words. She couldn’t even control what she said anymore. Her thoughts were the only remained part of her old self, and it wouldn’t be long before the music took that too...

“Are you feeling it, Amy?”

“Yes... I feel it...”

“You’re not this prissy, goodie-goodie in this picture anymore are you?”

“No...” Amy answered, opening her eyes “No, I’m not...”

“Who are you, Amy?”

Amy glanced at Jackie and smiled...

Jamie had a cock in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass, one in each hand, and one jerking off on her tits.

She was in heaven.

She knew she couldn’t fight it anymore. This is who she was going to be from now on. This was the new Jamie. This was her lifestyle. Her job.

This was Jamie’s new job...

A load of cum shot in her mouth and she greedily slurped it all down. The cock pulled out of her mouth. She looked around, “So, like, who’s gonna feed me some yummy cum now?”

God, I love cum! she thought.

TWO WEEKS LATER:

“Shake your ass some more, Jamie!” shouted Amy from an alley, watching her bitch walk the streets. She had on a black leather top and mini skirt, while puffing on a long cigarette. “Guys like to see that ass going back and forth!”

Jamie did as she was told, smiling. She had on a skimpy tube top and a thong, making her ass jiggle as she walked. Then, a car pulled up.

“Like, hi! Wanna fuck me!?” she asked to the stranger in the car.

The man looked up at the dumb hooker and nodded his head. Jamie started to get in the car when Amy walked up to the window. “You’re gonna have to use her in this alley,” she stated, “You can’t take her anywhere.”

The man looked a little confused, “Why not?”

Amy just sighed, “Because she’s too fucking dumb to handle money on her own.”

Jamie just giggled and nodded.

The man agreed and pulled his car into the dark alley. Amy walked along with them and peered in the window. She asked for the money up front and told her bitch to get to it.

Looking at the man, Amy could swear that she had seen him somewhere before... “What are you in the mood for today? BJ, fuck, what?”

The man said he’d just like a blowjob and Amy nodded. “You heard the man, slut. Suck his dick!”

Jamie giggled, “Totally! Jamie loves sucking dick!”

“I know you do... Do it like I taught you... All the way down... Good, good... Now, lick his balls... That a girl...” Amy instructed her mother on dick sucking, but still couldn’t figure out why this man looked so familiar.

This she had it.

This was Jamie’s old boss at the law firm. Hold shit, thought Amy, Mom had always hated that guy... Now’s she’s sucking his dick and loving it! She could only laugh at her slutty mother slurping on a cock with a dumb look in her eyes. What a dumb little slut, she thought.

The man came all over Jamie’s face and let her out. Backing out of the alley, he drove off.

“Did you enjoy that mom?” she asked, counting the wad of cash in her hands.

“Jamie totally loved it!” she said, licking the wad of cum off her hands.

“Well, that was your old boss. Did you know that?”

Jamie looked confused, but continued licking the cum off her hands. “Boss? What’s that—?”

“You used to work for him. Before Jacquelyn came to town.”

“Wha... Jamie’s a street slut!” she insisted.

Amy gave up and grabbed her stupid mother’s arm. “Nevermind. Come on, bitch. You’re due on stage in about an hour...”

THE END!