The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jamie’s New Job

Part 2

Jamie walked down the busy street. Her head still felt a little fuzzy from her meeting with Jacquelyn. She tried to remember what exactly they talked about. Do I have a job now? she wondered. She couldn’t remember if Jacquelyn had agreed to hire her or not. Sure, being a stripper isn’t exactly the most respectful job for her, but, she needed something.

Stopping at the crosswalk to her building, she glanced down at her outfit. Well, I guess I could be a little more adventurous now that I’m gonna be a stripper! she thought to herself. None of these thoughts seemed strange to her. They all seemed perfectly natural. Jamie decided to walk to the clothing store down the street before going home.

The store was called Wild! and was targeted more toward the teenage generation. Jamie walked inside and browsed through their selection. Mid-riff baring tops, short skirts, leather, lace...this was mostly all they had. Jamie had never worn stuff like this before. She wondered if she’d be able to pull it off...

Of course, she’d have to. Soon, she’d be topless on a dance floor. She’d have to learn to show off more of her body.

Looking to her left, she noticed a mirror and her reflection looking back. I really do have a nice body. Why am I so ashamed to show it off? she wondered. Finally, she decided to throw caution to the wind and buy herself a new wardrobe. She still had plenty of money saved up, and now that she had a job, she could spend a little! This could be fun.... she thought.

Jamie emerged from the store. Her ass looked great in her new tight leather pants. Her bra was visible through her see-through shirt. It was unbuttoned down to the top of her bra to show off some cleavage from her 34B chest. This isn’t so bad, she thought, I should’ve done this a long time ago. She held several bags of clothes in her hands as she looked up and down the street, watching various men stealing glances of her. It gave her a little bit of a thrill. She was getting a little excited thinking about how she would be showing even more when Jacquelyn calls her!

Why does that excite me? she wondered.

Jamie began to think this was all a bad idea when a voice yelled at her,

“Nice ass honey!” She spun around to see a group of construction workers across the street staring at her and making other obscene gestures. “Bend over for us! Make our day!”

A look of disgust crossed her face as she realized that these were the type of men she would be entertaining. The men boo-ed as she began to walk back toward her building. More whistles and hoots followed her as other men commented on her looks.

When she arrived home, she ran directly for the bathroom and flicked on the light. She stared at herself in the mirror. “What are you doing Jamie?” she asked herself out loud, “This isn’t you. You’re a respectable woman, not some stripping tramp!” She stormed into her room, throwing the bags of clothes on the floor and unbuttoning her see-through shirt. Next, she pulled off the leather pants and stood there in her room in just her bra and panties.

She walked back into the bathroom and looked herself over again. She cupped her tits in her hands and gave the mirror a sexy glance. Jamie arched her back and slowly pulled the bra off, letting her tits drop down. Slowly, she shook her chest back and forth, making her perky tits bounce. She stepped back and forth in front of the mirror, as she were performing on a stage. “I can do this...” she said, “I can strip...” Jamie grabbed her nipples and pulled, “Would you like a lap-dance sir?” she asked in a breathy, sexy voice.

“What are you doing?”

The sudden voice behind Jamie, startled her. She spun around to find Amy standing there with a funny look on her face. “What? What do you mean?”

“Who are you talking to?” Her book-bag hung off one shoulder as she stood there in her T-shirt and jeans and tennis shoes. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

“Ummm...no one, sweetie,” Jamie laughed nervously and stepped past her daughter.

Amy just shrugged and rolled her eyes at her strange mother, “If you say so...” She walked back down the hallway and into the living room.

Jamie walked back into her room and shut the door. She picked out one of her normal outfits and went back into the living room. She and Amy sat together and watched TV like normal and had dinner. Amy had school again tomorrow so she kissed her mom goodnight and went to bed early. Jamie decided to go to bed early and went back into her room.

She decided not to wear anything to bed tonight. Her naked body felt good on the cool sheets. She also decided not to close the curtains tonight. The red glow was kind of relaxing...and that music...it was so soothing...

The sun slowly crept up to Jamie’s naked body. She grinned as she felt the warmth spread over her. Jamie stretched and sat up.

She felt great! She couldn’t stop smiling for some reason. It felt like she was walking on the clouds as she walked, naked, to the bathroom. She stopped and looked at her reflection, “Hey there sexy,” she winked.

After showering, she put on a short red skirt and cut-off t-shirt. She decided to wear a thong today. She giggled to herself as she imagined the wind blowing her short skirt up and showing the whole street her ass.

She then skipped out the door and headed outside. Out on the street, the hoots and whistles were even worse. But, for some reason, she just took them as a compliment. I wonder why I got so mad yesterday? she thought. Smiling at all her admirers, she walked towards the Kitty Cat Club.

She winked at Maynard the doorman as he slapped her ass as she walked by. Jacquelyn greeted her instantly, “Hey there Jamie. Feeling pretty good I imagine?”

Jamie laughed as a shot of vodka was handed to her, she took it and gulped it down as if it were a routine with her, “Shit, I feel great!” Jacquelyn looked pleased at this. “I don’t know, Jackie...It’s like I’m a whole new person today!”

“Well, you may find yourself becoming more and more new every morning...” Everyone laughed at this, including Jamie, even though she didn’t really get it. “Come with me back into my office Jamie.”

Jamie walked back with her and sat in her usual chair. “So, when will I be starting at the Kitty Cat Club, Jackie?”

“Soon dear, soon. But, I’d like to talk to you about your daughter,” Jamie’s smile drifted away after hearing this, “What’s wrong, hon?”

“What do you want with Amy?”

Jacquelyn laughed at Jamie, “Oh don’t worry, we don’t want her to dance for us, “Jamie, breathed a sigh a relief at hearing this. “She’s a smart girl. I just figured she could help me out a bit.”

“You?” Jamie didn’t understand what Amy could help Jacquelyn with.

“Well, with you for one thing.” Jacquelyn pushed her remote button and music began playing in the room.

Jamie began to get worried, but that was soon replaced with a feeling of tranquility. A smile grew on her face... “With me? What could Amy do with me?”

“Well, we’ve added a few things to your special song...” Jacquelyn walked around to the front of her desk and leaned against the edge. “You see, the song only effects your mind. That way, we don’t get every woman in the building coming to work for us. We just liked you...and now you’re here.” Jamie giggled a little at this. “Now, we’ve added a new message for your daughter during your song. She’s going to find herself becoming more and more...dominant...over you. You in turn will become more and more submissive to her, while still becoming the ditzy bimbo that we want to dance for us. Hopefully, Amy will be able to speed up your process by disciplining you properly and breaking your will down.”

Jamie’s eyes were half open by now, not even really understanding what she was being told. “Cool...”

Jacquelyn laughed, “Yes, it is cool I suppose.” Her pussy was getting a little wet seeing Jamie like this. “Jamie, how’d you like to eat my pussy?”

Jamie’s eyes fluttered, “What?”

“How would you like to eat my pussy, Jamie?”

There was silence for a minute as Jamie processed this information. Was she really asking me this? she thought. “I—uh—I’ve never done that before...”

“Oh that’s okay,” Jacquelyn said, lifting her skirt and laying back on the desk, “Just lick it, kiss it, rub it, play with it...” She wasn’t wearing any underwear and was shaven smooth.

“I—I don’t know about this...”

“Yes you do Jamie. You love this...” She reached for the remote and switched the music to a more upbeat dance song.

Jamie’s head felt even more fuzzy, “Sure, Jackie...” She leaned forward and slowly licked up her cunt lips and flicked her tongue around her clit.

“That’s my girl. You’re doing great.”

Hearing this made Jamie feel even better. She started to get into it now. She shoved her tongue past Jackie’s pussy lips and licked inside her. Jacquelyn moaned and grabbed a handful of Jamie’s hair. “Lick it you bitch!”

“Yes ma’am,” Jamie answered back and furiously licked all over Jacquelyn’s pussy. Jamie’s fingers found their way down to her own pussy and began working her clit. She did this while working Jacquelyn’s clit with her tongue.

“Good girl...ugh...keep doing that...” Jamie did as she was told and flicked up and down Jackie’s clit, while slipping her fingers in and out her own cunt. “That’s it...you slut...I’m cumming...Oh god...I’m cumming!” Jamie came the same time Jacquelyn did. They both moaned and screamed as the orgasms surged through their bodies.

Jacquelyn straightened her dress and sat back up. Jamie sat back in her chair with a smirk on her face. “How was that?” Her eyes were innocent like a child talking to their parent.

Jacquelyn pulled a cigarette out of her desk drawer and lit it, “Perfect, honey. You’re gonna fit in just fine here once your training is over.” Jamie smiled, excited that she would soon be working here. “Now once again, you won’t remember any of this. But, the changes going on between you and Amy will seem perfectly natural to you, okay?” Jamie nodded her head. “Nice outfit by the way...” she said grinning.

Jamie blushed and smiled, “Thank you, Miss Jackie.”

“Now get going, we’ll call you in a few days.”

The next few days went by quickly. Amy began to get in trouble at school for talking back to her teachers. Lately, she had become so bossy. Jamie hardly noticed a change, she just wished her daughter would be a little more respectful to her elders.

One night, Jamie had been wearing one of her new outfits. It was a low-cut blouse with a mini-skirt. When Amy saw what she was wearing, she just scoffed and started to walk away. Jamie stopped her, “What?”

Amy turned around and said smugly, “Just thinking how badly you must want to get laid wearing an outfit like that...” then turned around and walked back to her room.

Jamie was speechless. Her daughter had never talked to her like that. But, the weirdest thing was how Jamie didn’t even scold her. Normally, she would’ve slapped some sense into her, but, now, she just felt ashamed. As if she was let down that her daughter didn’t approve of her.

On top of that, Jamie was beginning to have trouble doing the simplest tasks. One morning, she couldn’t even remember how to work the microwave. She stared dumbly at it for a few minutes before Amy walked past her and pushed the button to open it for her. Jamie scratched her head and thanked her daughter. “Dumbass...” Amy muttered as she walked past.

Then, another day, Jamie was trying to balance her checkbook. Subtraction just seemed so difficult now. She walked back to Amy’s room and had her do it for her. Amy was naked, spread eagle on her bed with a vibrator in her pussy when Jamie walked in. Amy didn’t even stop when her mother came in, she just calmly asked, “What do you want?” and continued pistoning the vibrator in her cunt.

Jamie didn’t quite know what to say, “I—uhh—need your help.”

“Well, make it quick. I was almost there...” She sat up and walked over to her mother, still ass-naked.

Jamie held up the pen and her checkbook, “I have $1500 in the bank, then I spent $1000 yesterday... How much is in the bank now?”

Amy lost it, “You spent one thousand fucking dollars yesterday!? What the fuck did you buy? A goddam television?”

“N—no... Just some clothes...” Jamie felt a little embarrassed.

“Some? Doesn’t sound like ‘some’.”

“But—”

“Shush...” Amy held her hand up to Jamie’s face, silencing her, “So we only $500 in the bank?” She looked angry.

Jamie trembled, “I—I don’t know. Do we?”

Amy sighed and walked back to her bed and sat down, “You need a fucking job.”

“I know...”

“I’ve seen you prancing around that strip club. Are you getting a job there or something?”

Jamie was a little startled at the mention of the strip club, “N—no. They say I’m not ready yet.”

“Well, we need to get you ready...” She laid back on the bed and picked her black vibrator up again, “First thing tomorrow, we need to get you looking like a stripper.” Jamie started to protest, but was cut off again by Amy’s hand, “No buts. Now get out so can finish up here. Unless you’d like to finish me yourself...” Amy smirked at her mother.

Jamie just turned around and walked out.

Jamie woke up the next morning feeling much happier. For some reason, the thought of letting her lovely daughter help attain a “stripper” look seemed fun and exciting. She bounced out of bed, nude, and walked to the living room.

She found Amy in there, nude as well, smoking a cigarette. Jamie was a little surprised by this, “Amy, I didn’t know you smo—”

“Hush,” she took another drag and pointed at her mother, cigarette between her fingers, “You need to go get dressed so we can go to Dr. Roberts office today. I scheduled you an appointment for noon. That’s two hours from now, get moving.”

Jamie decided not to worry about her daughter’s new smoking habit and just did as she was told. Every now and then, she’d get distracted by accidentally rubbing her hand across her pussy. A rush of pleasure would sweep over her. Looking down at her pussy, she decided she should shave herself. She had never done it before, but she figured she would give it a try anyways.

An hour later, Amy was knocking on the bathroom door, “What the hell’s taking so long, mom?” Amy opened the door to find her mother sitting on the toilet, shaving cream all over her inner thighs and holding a razor.

“I—I can’t figure out how to do this...” Jamie was talking like a child caught stealing cookies.

Amy sighed, “Christ...I swear you are a fucking airhead, mother...” She walked over to her mom and knelt down on her knees. “Hold still, “she said. Amy then proceeded to shave her mom’s pussy. She kept the cigarette in her mouth, every now and then talking out of the side of her mouth, “Shit...fucking late...Dammit...”

When they were finished, Amy picked out something for Jamie to wear. She chose a skimpy tank top and a plaid, skirt. When Jamie was dressed, Amy looked her up and down, “Not perfect, but not bad either.” Jamie smiled proudly at her daughter’s compliment. “Okay, get in the car.”

Amy drove to the clinic. Jamie tried to change the radio station, but Amy just smacked her hand away. Jamie didn’t bother to argue, she didn’t really feel like it was her place to argue with Amy. After all, a mother should show her daughter some respect...

When they arrived at the clinic, Amy flicked her cigarette onto the gravel and stomped it out. “Alright, come with me, mom.”

Jamie followed Amy into the clinic, “What are we doing here?”

Amy wrote her mother’s name down on the sign in sheet by the front desk, “We’re getting those tits of yours enhanced.”

Jamie gasped, “What? My tit—I mean my breasts are perfectly fine!”

Amy turned around and slapped Jamie’s ass. Jamie jumped and rubbed her stinging behind. “Just keep your mouth closed and I’ll have you dancing for top-dollar at that club.”

They both sat in the waiting room for about fifteen minutes. Amy read a People magazine. Jamie looked through a Highlights book. Reading was getting a little tough for her, but the pictures were still nice. Finally, a young nurse walked in and called Jamie’s name. Jamie looked at her daughter to see if that was her cue. Amy nodded and Jamie smiled and stood up. They both followed the nurse through the back hallway and into a small room. She left them in the room and told them the doctor would be in shortly.

When she left, Amy looked at her mother with a small grin on her face, “I’d like to fuck that nice piece of ass. How about you?”

Jamie didn’t really know what to say, but she didn’t have to answer, because the doctor came walking in then. “Hello Jamie. You looking for an enhancement today?”

She barely opened her mouth to answer when Amy said, “Yes she is.”

Doctor Roberts seemed a little confused, but continued anyway, “Alrighty, how big were you thinking about going?”

Jamie began to answer again but was interrupted by Amy again, “Take her up about a 34E.” She looked at her mother and smiled. Jamie looked like she was about to protest, but caught sight of Amy’s face turn serious. She mouthed out the word, “Hush” at her. Jamie closed her mouth.

“Okay, we can do that. Jamie, would you come with me please?”

Jamie followed the doctor back through the door and down the hallway...

TO BE CONTINUED...