The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JADED SUBMISSION

This story contains details of explicit sexual acts between females

CHAPTER III

(...That which you don’t understand will be the means by which you will be disciplined...)

It was a time to rejoice, just like she said. i spun around in the darkness, dressed in my given robes once more. The silk felt wondrous against my soft skin, waving back and forth as i danced around in a circle. There was no room, no walls, nothing beneath my feet. There was only the darkness, in my hair and even in my eyes, the way it was meant to be. i let the darkness blanket my body, carrying me higher, or was i falling?

“Won’t you sit with us and have some tea my child?” a voice asked.

i turned to find myself at the head of a long table, with Selina at the opposite end and two people sitting adjacent from her nearby. Their attire was very formal except for one of the girls who was dressed in my identical garment. Selina was dressed in a man’s attire with a large black top hat. Throughout the table were numerous candlesticks, lit with calm flames that provided the warm light for us all.

“I am thirsty actually, Miss Hatter.” i said, noticing the cups in front of each member at the table.

All eyes were on me...yesss...

Their eyes collectively brought me pleasure...i felt myself becoming wet, becoming perfect...

i walked to a nearby chair and took a seat, bowing my head politely. Next to me was my mother who was dressed in a blue dress which looked very beautiful on her. She was the only one at the table who did not share our collective hairstyle, a single flaw that could easily have been fixed later, i thought. i reached for my chalice only to discover that it was just out of my reach. A single tag on the beverage read: ’drink me’ as i stared at it longingly. Margo giggled as she took a drink from her own, watching me attentively but not speaking.

The Hatter rearranged her top hat. “Have some more Alice.” she said, smiling at me in her amusing wardrobe.

“But I can’t have More, I haven’t had any yet.” i stated, still reaching out my arms fruitlessly.

“You mean you can’t have Less,” she answered. “it’s very easy to have More than nothing.”

Margo reached out once more and easily grasped her goblet. Yet instead of drinking it this time she tipped it onto her silk drapery, splashing a red liquid all over the white material. A look of confusion came to my face first. As i continued to watch the thick red fluid soak into her clothing my expression turned to that of giddy approval. A premonition?

Margo and i both laughed at each other as she got up onto the table itself and laid out for me running her hands down the drenched silk, moistening her hands. i turned to the Hatter for permission and found a blanket propped in her arms. She was cradling my sister and whispering to her softly. She then handed the baby to my mother and leaned back in her chair.

“Well, what are you waiting for Alice? Make love to her while your mother and I watch.” she said to me, sipping her beverage.

Margo lifted her garment past her stomach, writhing upon the table with her dripping cunt waiting for me. “Embrassez-moi Alice. Je vous veux.”

Her legs spread apart, knocking my mother’s chalice onto the tablecloth. As i inched closer i pushed my hands between my legs, letting my own wetness become visible through the flowing silk at last.

i needed her...her soft skin, her firm breasts...everything. i stumbled onto the table, causing another candle to tip in my clumsiness. The attention remained upon me, as it should have.

Yesss...watch me, love me...fuck me...

* * *

I came to my senses at last. The room was dark. What else could it have been, I thought to myself. I was home again, safe. Slowly, I sat up from my pillow and looked under my covers to find that I was at least clothed this time.

“Selina? Margo?”

There was no answer, they were both gone.

“Mom?” I called out, hoping to be heard by someone.

After a few seconds of silence there was a knock at my door. I gave the word and the figure entered. Though the room was still cast in shadows the face was all too familiar and even relieving as well.

“Yes dear? Did you call me?” she asked.

“Mom, yes I did.” I answered, sighing to myself.

“Everything’s safe now Alice, I’m here.”

“Selina...Dr. Jade. Mom where’s my sister?” I asked, hoping to be reassured.

There was a pause. “She’s sleeping Alice. Why?”

“I...I don’t know, I just...”

Linda hushed my words and came forward to hug me. I reached out my arms and let her embrace me tenderly. After a moment she held back, pulling away and narrowing her eyes.

“Alice?”

“Yes, it’s me mom, what is it?” I asked, looking a little frightened.

She reached for a nearby lamp and turned it on, flooding the room with a light that forced the darkness away. Her look changed to one of confusion almost immediately.

“What did you...”

“Mom, what is it? Tell me!”

She backed away as I raised my voice. I jumped out of bed and ran into the hallway, heading for the bathroom. I passed a staircase which led down...a reminder? As soon as I reached the lavatory I hit the light switch and stared into the mirror.

“What? Ohhhh god...”

Black hair. Identical to Her’s and Margo’s in every way. I leaned onto the sink and began to breathe fast, hoping that when I looked again that everything would be fine. Still, the darkness remained.

“No!” I yelled, beginning to cry. Linda quickly came to the door of the bathroom behind me, watching my expression through the mirror.

“It’s fine sweetheart...” she said, hoping to console me with her words.

“No! It’s her, she did this! I can’t...”

I looked into the mirror one last time. Selina stood next to me, just barely touching my changed hair. Her smile was of approval, looming over my body and calling forth an uncontrollable urge to comply.

(...Who is that Alice? Who’s that in the reflection?...)

“Stop it!” I screamed, grabbing hold of the large radio next to the sink.

I thrust the device into the reflection, shattering the mirror instantly. I shielded myself as large shards of glass fell into the sink and onto the floor with a loud crash. Linda screamed as she turned away from the flying debris. I fell forward at once, still holding myself up using the sink, watching my chest heave and my eyes turn hazy through the large shards.

“Ohh sweetheart, I want to help you. I’ll call the doctor.”

“No! Mom please don’t, I’m fine...I’m sorry.”

Linda came to her feet and stumbled away, heading towards the sound of a faint cry.

“I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to Selina.” I whispered.

(...Hush child, apologies are never required...)

“I know....”

i quickly remembered my lesson, panting with exhaustion but now at attention on my feet. i watched all of the people below me, waving back and forth from within each shattered reflection. They were perfect...i was perfect.

(...We’re waiting for you Alice, you don’t want to be late...)

“No...I don’t.” i answered, gazing at the many faces of my own at my feet.

They were all looking at me...i liked that...

i fell to my knees, cracking more of the mirror in my haste. The words were soft and inviting, echoing her question through every shadow in Her new home.

(...Are you willing my child? Do you really wish yourself to be with me?...)

“Always, mistress...what would you have of me?” i asked, running my hands down my body, Her body.

(...That mirror, pick it up...use it to prove your obedience this one time...)

My hands grasped the shiny object carefully. i looked into the reflection one last time to find Alice caressing her mistress, my Reward for obedience.

Kneeling before Her...i imagined...licking her...

The incision was paltry, easily imitated on my other wrist. Warm and calming...flowing very slowly with silent endearment. i dropped the jagged shard and smiled for myself, knowing i had completed a difficult task.

Her indulgence would be satisfied in time...i attempted to stand but immediately knelt once more.

(...Good girl...you have proven yourself, now rest until the time comes...)

i slowly removed my sweater from my body and let my hands explore my skin, becoming familiar with the curves...learning about myself, what felt best...how i would touch Her...

My skin became painted rose colored as my hands passed over it. My breasts became full...sensitive as i ran my fingers past my nipples...

Peaceful...quiet...perfect...

i closed my eyes and drifted away, smiling in anticipation of the unknown. Once again I embraced the darkness on my own, falling gently through the air, waiting to be summoned by my mistress.