The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JADED SUBMISSION

This story contains details of explicit sexual acts between females

CHAPTER II

“Alice? Alice?”

I opened my eyes to find myself lying in bed, covered up in my own blankets with my mother standing over me. My mind was a haze of unsure emotions.

“Mom?”

Her stance created a dark silhouette over my face and hair as I tried to focus my eyes. The morning light tried to force it’s way through the heavy blinds shrouding my windows, but the room remained in the shadows still.

Her face looked concerned, but also confused. “I didn’t here you come in last night, were you at the doctor’s that long?”

I reached for my golden locks and sighed. “Doctor? What doctor?”

“Oh sweetheart, you must not be feeling well.” she said as she reached for my forehead.

I pulled my head away. “Mom, what doctor?”

Linda returned her hands to her sides and took a deep breath. “That woman who is going to help you deal with things honey, Dr. Jade is it?”

Jade?...jade...Selina...

“I...I don’t remember mom.” I said, closing my eyes for a moment.

As I began to sit up slowly the warm covers fell from my shoulders into my lap. I was completely naked. Immediately my mother pushed my shoulders back to the sheets gently and covered me up, frightened by my exposure.

“Alice, why did you take your clothes off last night?”

I searched for the answer, figuring I could come up with it easily. As I went over my memories of the last few hours I drew a complete blank. I turned away from her, holding my eyes closed tightly.

“I don’t know.”

“Ohh sweetheart, why can’t you just tell me what’s going on?” she asked.

I looked up at the ceiling, trying to come completely to my senses. “Mom, will you stay here with me today, please?”

She turned away from me for a moment. “I...can’t honey. Your sister...”

I tried not to burst into tears as she turned and slowly left the room, and me. I looked around once more, searching for answers. I set the covers aside and stepped out of my bed onto the carpeted floor. I looked at my own naked body and smiled for some reason. I felt content and natural almost, I had always hated standing around nude before.

(...Almost perfect...)

“Almost perfect.” I whispered, repeating the words I felt pulse through my head.

(...get dressed now child...)

I stumbled over to my dresser and opened the top drawer. Inside was a pair of wrinkled blue jeans and a sweat shirt with a red stain all over it. I tossed the two articles aside and rummaged in search of a more suitable outfit for my...for whatever I was getting dressed for.

* * *

As I stepped into the large office room there came a quiet breeze from the open windows nearby. I peered at the designs on the wall, most of them being old paintings but a few of them looked to be plaques of some kind. Surprisingly there was no desk in the room even though I was instructed to go to Her office. The room itself seemed inviting, having only two comfortable chairs near the center along with a small coffee table with papers scattered all over it.

“Hello?” I asked, fearful to step any further into Her warm abode.

“Good Afternoon Alice.”

I jumped on the spot, almost screaming in fright, before turning around to see a woman standing directly behind me. “Did I startle you child?” she asked.

I pushed my hair out of my face, calming down as fast as I could. “Of course not, I’m not afraid.”

A gentle smile spread across her lovely red lips. “That’s nice to hear Alice. I’m sorry I kept you waiting, shall we?”

Her arms directed me to the two chairs I had observed seconds earlier. She sat gracefully into the leather padded seat and placed a notebook she was carrying onto the nearby table. As I set myself down onto the cold material I felt myself shiver for a moment, but quickly hid my discomfort. She was dressed all in black except for a white blouse which protruded from her open blazer. Her pants were loose and comfortable, and her bare feet fit perfectly into a pair of black heels.

“Well, welcome back Alice. I’m Dr. Jade if you recall.” she said, reaching her hand out in front of me politely.

I reached out my own hand and shook hers, knowing for sure that this was the first time I’d ever seen her

“Hi.”

She slowly crossed her legs and placed her hands in her lap, never failing to smile at me attentively.

“So how do you feel today Alice?”

“Why?” I asked, defiantly.

She looked into my eyes for a moment. “Your state of emotion is important in determining your ailment child. And you may call me Selina.”

I leaned back in my chair, trying to become comfortable. “I’m not sick, I’m fine.”

“Of course child, may I assume you think this is our first session together as well?” she asked, putting her hand on her thigh.

“It is.” I answered quickly.

I searched for answers in her eyes but found none. The more I looked into them the more I noticed how black they were...not even the darkest shade of brown, totally dark like her long, flowing hair. I placed my elbow on the arm of the chair to hold my head up. Just a little drowsy but fine.

“Tell me about your family then.” Selina said.

“Why?” I retorted.

Selina leaned back into the leather and closed her eyes for a second. “Questions, you don’t like being asked these types of questions I see.”

“I don’t see why I should tell you.”

A small grin appeared on her face. “Well, how about this...I’ll ask you a question, and if you answer mine you may ask one of me this once. Okay Alice?”

“Okay.” I answered.

“Well then...Do you have a boyfriend?” she asked.

“No,” I replied, smirking at her question. “What kind of questions are these?”

“I like to keep the subject along the lines of what you’re interested in Alice.” Selina answered.

Instead of taking the time to think of a more complex question to throw at me, Selina leaned forward and blinked her eyes at me...affectionately almost.

“You realize the quaint analogy which is associated with your name don’t you Alice?”

“What would that be?” I answered, fidgeting with my hair.

“Why, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, of course. Have you read it my dear?”

“A long time ago, I didn’t really understand it.”

“So you like things to make sense for you whenever possible. You fear the unknown and conform with society’s views, never taking the path of your own choice.” Selina said, still staring at me.

“How can you determine stuff like that just by my telling you I didn’t like a book?” I asked, wondering about her strange insight but making sure not to expose myself in any further way.

“Well, am I correct then?” she replied.

I paused for a moment before answering, “No.”

Selina just kept on smiling, somehow looking as if she was penetrating my defenses though I knew she couldn’t.

“Do you ever dream of being in places like Wonderland, where everything is different and events that aren’t normally common happen to you often?” Selina asked.

“I don’t dream.”

“Really? You mean before the dream you keep having now, right?”

I shuddered for a second. “How did you know about that?”

“You just told me my child.” Selina answered, grinning at me.

As I continued to play with my hair Selina reached out her hand, as if to assist me. Immediately I pulled away.

“What are you doing?”

“You know...you are a very pretty young lady Alice. Did you know that?”

“Why did you say that?” I asked, pretending not to be affected by her words. I knew a doctor couldn’t help me, I was fine.

“Do you not like it when you are complimented by other women Alice? Why?”

I remained staring into her eyes. “I do...just not...”

“Not what?”

I began to feel warm, confused. I hadn’t been expecting such strong questions.

“It’s not right.” I said, quoting many people of the past.

Selina leaned forward and kept on smiling. “Is it perhaps that you have been brought up in a society where such actions are taboo? Is it that in your quest for attention and acceptance that you faded into that which clouded who you really are, what you really want?”

A tingle between my legs...

“No, it’s wrong.” I said, almost angrily.

“Who taught you that Alice,” Selina asked. “your mother? The one who cares for your younger sister more than she does for you? Or your father perhaps? The one who left your family for someone better? Is what he did wrong? Do you still live by the rules of a society which shuns you?”

“No...it’s not like that.” I answered, running dry on rational explanations.

“Is it that you want the attention which goes along with being different, but you are afraid to show the world who you truly are? Do you find me attractive Alice?”

Questions...questions... I grabbed my head with both hands.

“Stop, I...can’t...Selina.”

“But you want to.” she answered.

I lowered my gaze from Selina’s eyes to her black blazer...her blouse beneath it...and beneath that...

“Do you get complimented often Alice?”

“Why do you care?” I asked, failing to return eye contact this time.

“I find that people can be more content, more open with others if they feel good about themselves.”

“I...like compliments Selina.” I said quietly, feeling the urge to smile back at her. Her gaze soothed my body. I liked her watching me for some reason. She was paying attention to me, she was...different.

“Does your mother compliment you often?” she asked.

I didn’t answer her question, but I began to think about my mother as well as Selina. All of us...together...

“My sister. She...”

“Yes, your infant sibling again. Do you resent the attention she receives compared to you Alice?”

“No.”

“Are you sure?” she asked, forcing my mind to fully explore the question I hated.

“Why can’t someone be there for me when I need it most?” I asked, able to move my head slightly to look into the darkness of Her pupils once more.

Selina ran her hand down her black trousers slowly. “Was your father there for you?”

Ohhh god...touch me Selina...feel...squeeze...

“Mmmmm hmmm.” I mumbled, shaking my head at the same time, not even fully paying attention to what she had said.

“But now he’s gone, and I am here for you.” she whispered, watching me slowly lower my defenses.

My hand slipped between my legs, cautiously rubbing up against the zipper of my jeans.

“I like that Selina.” I said, slurring my words a bit.

At an instant her attention turned to the entrance of our new sanctuary. Another young woman was standing at the door with her hands at her sides. She was near my age only with Selina’s black hair instead. My face flushed as I smiled at her, she was quite beautiful...perfectly crafted.

“Yes Margo?” Selina asked, still looking in my direction.

“Bonne après-midi, auriez-vous besoin d’aide avecvotre nouvelle patiente aujourd’hui? Puis-je vous observer, maîtresse Jade?”

I rumpled my expression in confusion. I had no idea what she had just said, looking at Selina for answers. She gave me a quick wink and remained looking at me though conversing with the young maiden at the door.

“Perhaps Margo.” she answered, signaling the mysterious person with a slight movement of her hand. “But first could you maybe...”

Her sentence trailed off. Seconds later the girl at the door nodded in approval, curtsying to Selina respectfully.

“Je vous apporte votre gobelet et votre seringueimmédiatement. Mon corps vous appartient éternellement. Merci beaucoup, maîtresse.”

The dark haired figure slowly backed out of the room, stepping into the shadows of the hallway and out of sight. I watched her body gradually disappear, clenching my fist tightly as it laid in my lap rubbing up against my jeans.

French...Fren...Frr...fuck...

“What did...she?” I asked, uncrossing my legs to become more comfortable.

“Margo just came in to wish you well Alice, everyone in my care will care for you as well. You will be granted all the attention you need and deserve here.”

Without knowing it I began to drool with happiness. I smiled as the fluid left my lips and trickled down my chin. It was warm...hot...sensual.

Watch me...love me...

Selina quickly reached forward and pulled a handkerchief from her breast pocket to wipe up my involuntary display of approval. “Yesss...good my child, but not very sanitary.” she said, with a small grin on her face.

“I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to Selina.”

Hush child, apologies are never required. I’m not here to hinder you from your delight, rather I am here to help you develop it beyond your given capacity.” she said.

“Your hair, how come she has it?” I asked, trying to sound dignified but failing miserably.

“Ahh Margo, yes. You like her I see.” Selina said, narrowing her eyes. She then uncrossed her legs and ran one set of fingers through her own hair. “She is indeed a great achievement. I discovered her on one of my trips to Marseille, a very beautiful city in France.”

The most impure of thoughts filled my throbbing head as I thought of the new girl touching me...speaking french while kissing my body...making me wet for her...

“I...want to...to...”

Selina reached forward and placed her hand on my knee. I felt a sudden jolt of sensations, filtering out more conscious thought, replacing it with perfection as it was called.

“I understand you play the piano Alice, is this true?” she asked, reverting to more intense questions surrounding my fading will.

I nodded my head, snorting foolishly as if drunk. I felt myself becoming warm beneath my clothes...between my legs. I began to rub my jeans harder with my fist, not bothering to hide my actions from her anymore.

“I do.” I answered, feeling as if I was giving her my hand in marriage.

“Does your mother help you in your music?”

I lowered my head and placed my other hand on my thigh, letting myself reminisce about some of my greatest recitals...the attention I had received.

“She doesn’t play...” I said, blinking so as to hide my watering eyes.

“Mmmmmm...so you taught yourself then Alice? That is so much better. So many more directions for you to choose now.”

I raised my head, curious as to her words and seeking her wisdom.

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”

Selina began to rub my leg, widening her grin and narrowing her eyes in delight.

“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.”

A familiar quote...I searched for what came next.

“I don’t much care where, so long as I get somewhere.” I said, letting Selina continue to caress my knee with her touch.

“Oh, You’re sure to do that, child, if you only walk long enough.”

I undid the button on my jeans at last. I sighed with pleasure, calmly trembling as the excitement grew within my hot body. Selina watched attentively as I unzipped my pants and peered at my wet underwear.

“Good girl...” Selina whispered.

I began to giggle quietly, looking at myself...touching myself. My hands rested on top of my mound and began to move up and down, grinding deeply into my covered flesh. Selina raised her hand without looking at the door again. “You may enter Margo.”

I looked up to see her beautiful body again, walking closer to us, holding something. I loved her watching me. I quickly graduated from rubbing the outer layer of my panties to directly stimulating my hot cunt. I was dripping with excitement, my hands became bathed in my own juices at once. My mouth dropped open as Margo walked up to Selina and placed her items on the table.

“Voici vos instruments, maîtresse. Puis-je rester icipour vous aider?”

“Why of course you can stay and help my darling,” Selina answered softly. “can’t you see how wet Alice is for you?”

“Oui, je vois.”

Selina removed her hand from my knee and leaned back into her chair, letting Margo come between her and I. I looked up into her eyes, black again. I liked black. She was dressed in a white silk robe which barely passed her thighs in length. I craved what lied beneath just as I knew she felt the same for me. Margo fell to her knees in front of me and inhaled deeply, taking in my now strong musk with incredible delight. I lifted my hands out of my panties and into the air, feeling my thick juices run down my fingers, my wrists...cleansing.

“Take her jeans off my darling, don’t keep her waiting.” Selina said, watching us both from her chair.

Without hesitation Margo placed her soft hands on my legs and began to pull my jeans off slowly. I lifted my behind from the hot leather seat and allowed my pants to first reach my knees and then fall to my ankles. I felt my pussy throb from beneath my panties, soaking the material with more fluid.

“I’m sooo wet.” I moaned, holding my arms up high.

“Good my child, let go of all that hinders your spirit. Surrender your mind to my loving and caring will...Submit everything that is you and rejoice with her touch.”

i dropped my arms and stared into the abyss. All that was mine was now Hers, my mind, body, spirit. i would obey.

“Yes...my mistress...”

“You will become perfect soon my child.” Selina whispered as she stood from her seat.

Margo removed jeans from my ankles and tossed them aside, letting my feet dangle from the chair freely. She then reached for my waist and took a hold of my body, pulling my cunt closer to her face.

“Si beau, si humide...”

My knees parted slowly...my cunt cried out for attention, as did the rest of my body.

Watch me...touch me...

The first lick was electrifying, sending waves of pleasure through every part of my body. i moaned out loud, closing my eyes as she lapped up my juices with her hot tongue. i began to buck my hips forward, forcing her tongue deep into my pussy at last. Then, growing more restless for true penetration, i placed my hands on Margo’s soft hair and pushed it deeper into my mound, giggling out loud for her.

“Silly girls.” Selina said, retrieving one of the items from the table and walking behind me.

“What are you...ohhhhh...doing Selina?” i asked, fumbling between each word as i felt Margo’s tongue explore my clothed mound.

“Just something to make you feel better my darling,” Selina whispered, “a personal practice of mine. You’ll like it.”

i leaned my chest forward, coming closer to the back of Margo’s head as i listened to her slurp on the flowing juices through my panties. Her tongue became rhythmic...perfectly taught, teasing my clit softly and forcing my body closer to the edge of pure ecstasy.

“Unnghhhhhhh...more...ohhhhhhh!”

i needed more. i squeezed on a lock of Margo’s hair as she instinctively reached around the single layer of my underwear with her tongue, taking her first breath upon the bare flesh of my pussy as it lied before her. i thrust my hips forward once more, forcing her tongue deep into my open folds...moaning, giggling along with Margo...pleasing Her.

A slight tingle near my neck and shoulder...almost pleasant. Insertion or extraction? I didn’t even care at that point.

“Shhhh...yes my child, release yourself.” Selina whispered into my ear.

My body became sensitive to the touch. i began to writhe back and forth, slowing bucking my hips, dancing with Margo’s tongue inside me. i felt my hot cunt beginning to tighten around her slippery tongue with every wet thrust.

“Fff...fuck. Ohhhhhhhh god...make me cum!!” i moaned, tilting my head back.

i felt her tongue run along my inner walls, caressing my slit with her movements at the same time. Holding back what i felt was no longer an option. i watched myself whisk away from what was left of my rational consciousness. i was meant to be pleasured now, and to please my mistress along with the others. My mouth began to salivate uncontrollably, soaking into Margo’s hair and down my chin. The tingle soon became completed, withdrawing it’s sensation from my body as i felt Selina step back.

“Now you may cum my darling. Yes...”

i gripped the arms of the chair, screaming out loud to all who could possibly hear. “Fuck! Fuck!! Aaaaaagggghhhhhhhh!!!”

i threw my head back, wildly shaking as a glimpse of heaven itself was made clear to me at once. Margo licked my slit one last time as a thick spurt of my nectar poured from my swollen cunt for Her. My journey with my fellow slave had been made complete through the words of our leader, and i loved Her for it. i drooled heavily onto my clothes, tossing back and forth in a state of bliss, screaming Her name with all my heart. As my flow of honey reached it’s end i flopped forward, falling onto Margo who dropped her head between my legs at the same time. We both breathed heavily, as Selina watched our chests rise and fall simultaneously.

“Such obedient subjects,” she whispered, coming back into view. “you shall both be Rewarded.”

i tried to lift my head to acknowledge my mistress but could not. Instead i watched as Margo rotated her head around, soaking in my girl cum with her hair and beginning to giggle again. As if it were contagious i began to giggle along with her as Selina watched on, pleased with her two vassals.

“Reward...” i mumbled, releasing more saliva from my mouth as i giggled.

Selina ran her hands through my blonde hair slowly. “Rest now child, there is still much more to be done.”

“Est-ce que je peux rester avec Alice? Je l’aime.”

“Why of course you can remain with Alice my darling, you two are magical together.” Selina replied.

“Frrr...Margo...” i whispered.

Unable to finish my sentence i slid forward more, lowering my head almost into my lap...losing myself...

(...When you awaken my child, you will feel much better...)

The words echoed through my body, calming me to the point were i went completely numb. Just before i dozed off i heard Margo begin to moan herself, pleasuring her own body while watching mine. She was so perfect...i wanted to be more like her, and with my mistress’ guidance it would be done.