The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JADED SUBMISSION

This story contains details of explicit sexual acts between females

CHAPTER IV

Hours later i was finally awakened by the calm chimes of a distant song which echoed through my head. i slowly sat up from my position, cracking more broken mirror quietly as i came to my feet. Staring into a final shard of reflective surface i saw who i wanted to see, the beautiful creation of my mistress in full bloom. Around my pupils the white of my eyes had turned to a bright shade of red, almost as if i had been strangled, though i was completely free of any harm.

So beautiful...so perfect...i loved me...

There came a call soon after i dropped the last shard among the shattered remains. i turned to the door and stumbled into the hallway, weaving back and forth without balance. As i reached the long, shadow filled hallway i glanced at the item near the staircase. It was a long, white curtain by the looks of it, only it was shaped differently. Upon further inspection i realized it to be clothing...my clothing.

(...For you my child...enjoy...)

“Thank you so much mistress Jade, I’ve always wanted my own...” I said, affectionately.

i began to peel away the remaining clothing i was wearing, shedding the articles one by one to the floor until i was completely naked. The cool air brought goose bumps to my soft skin almost immediately. Before i knelt to apply my gift i ran my hands down my perfect body starting from my long black hair, then my full, sensitive breasts. My figure enjoyed the feeling of being touched now more than ever even by my own hand, my senses had become enhanced beyond plausible capacity. Even the aroma of the silk made it’s way to my nose along with an infinite number of other fragrances which lined the walls, ceiling and floor.

The silk became draped over my body, leaving only my head, neck and arms visible. i calm breeze now gently flowed up from beneath my robe, tickling my bare sex with every passing moment. The path laid out before me was one that served my memory well. A long, dark staircase which led down. i traced my own footsteps down the steps as if i was re-living the dream exactly. Once at the bottom I stepped onto the velvet carpet for the second time...or the first time. Questions...things i hated having to think about. At once my mind was cleared of all conscious thought, returning to a state of purity and bliss.

“Mommy. Are you in here?” I asked, knowing the answer but still feeling a little playful.

The song continued, leading me closer to it’s origin with each staggering step. Then, at long last, the scene which had echoed in the end of countless dreams had been brought to life meticulously by my loving mistress.

“Alice, your wrists...” my mother said, rotating her head to look upon me.

My answer had already been set before me countless times in my dreams. And, just like in my dreams, it was repeated through my lips as I peered down at my small detriment. The premonition’s transformation into reality? Or a continuation of a dream...of Wonderland?

“I passed the test...”

Across the room Selina sat in a large, padded chair close to Margo who was on her knees just off to the side of her. At the piano sat my mother, who was dressed in her regular attire still, only with a soft, clueless look on her face. As soon as i proceeded further into the room i was met with all eyes including Selina’s

“There she is, my perfect darling. Isn’t she lovely girls?” Selina asked.

Margo immediately nodded her head and gave me a small wave with her hand.

“Elle est parfaite maintenant. Un ajout de plus ànotre famille.”

Selina leaned back into her chair. “No, not just one new addition to our family Margo.”

The young servant turned to the opposite corner of the room, gazing upon a crib and the contents which could not be seen in the dim, candle lit chamber. She smiled with approval like always...and so did i.

“Nothing to say Linda?” Selina asked happily. There was no reply, only a gentle swaying of my mothers head to signify consciousness to some degree. “In that case I thank you for your kind gifts to me, I will take good care of them both.”

“Yesss...care for me my mistress...touch me please...” i moaned, stepping closer to her.

i stood next to Margo, who was still sitting on the floor quietly, and reached my arms out for Her. Selina smiled as she had countless times before, breathing slowly and uncrossing her legs.

“Good my child. Now...fall to your knees.” she whispered, watching my body sway back and forth at first.

Immediately i came to my knees, obeying her every loving gesture calmly.

“Ohhhh...Selina...please let me have you...” i answered.

“Mmmmmm...that’s a good girl. Do I make you wet darling?” she asked.

My mouth drooped open as i lowered my head to prove her query. i reached underneath my silk cover and let my fingers make a single pass across my dripping folds before bringing them back up to show my mistress.

i wanted Her...i needed Her...

In approval, Selina undid the first button of her black trousers, smiling at me to continue.

“I’m going to let you lick me Alice, would you like that?” she asked softly.

My mouth remained wide open as the saliva began to flow. i nodded my head slowly, letting my black hair impair my already blurred vision for a moment.

“Ohhhh ffffuck...yes my mistress...by your wishes...”

Selina stood from her chair and continued to remove her black pants slowly, never taking her eyes away from mine as she moved. At the same time, with a small gesture of her expression, Linda turned back to the piano and began to play once more. i watched as Selina stepped out of her heels and discarded trousers and sat back on the edge of her seat before me.

“Soft, slow and perfect my child,” Selina whispered, looking down upon me. “you may begin.”

i inhaled deeply, turning to Margo for a brief moment to find her looking into my dark, red eyes in admiration. The blur of my vision had become commonplace. It made things more soft, more simple for me. The physical appearance of my eyes was an unexpected Reward given to me by her. Margo continued to watch as she laid herself out and lifted the silk above her waist, ready to join in on her own accord.

With the aid of my mother’s sound i drew my head closer and closer. The fragrance was so powerful and consuming...soothing. i reached out my hands and placed them gently upon her thighs, feeling the calming warmth of a woman who truly was perfect. Her skin was soft, and flawless in my hands. As i ran my fingertips further up towards the still clothed source of my lustful desire, i began to drool profusely.

“Fffffuck...mmmmm i...like this.” i moaned, receiving pleasure at the mere sight of my mistress’ elegant figure.

Selina took a deep breath as i neared her hips and took hold of the waistline on her panties and pulled down on them with an overwhelming anticipation. As more of her was revealed to me i felt a similar sensation between my own legs, making me more wet in return. Then, at long last, her beautiful mound was revealed to me for the first time in my existence.

Soft...and perfect...

Her enchanting cunt was completely bare, void of any hair in it’s infinite beauty. Selina opened her blazer as my breath first met her hot, sensitive flesh. i let my tongue protrude from my lips for the first touch which came moments after she had opened her blouse. My senses were met with the wonderful taste of Selina’s moist folds, dripping and wet. A calm sigh came from my mistress in quiet approval. Seconds later her legs staggered for a moment, regaining control quickly from the exhilaration.

“Good...girl...mmmmmmm.” Selina whispered, narrowing her eyes slightly.

With a calm stroke my tongue ran across her wet slit slowly, and sensually as commanded. The motions remained constant until further orders were given to proceed further inside.

“Push your tongue inside me darling...yessss...”

A warm trickle of Selina’s juices on my tongue became the first sign of my entry into her quivering pussy. i let myself lick up and down her inner walls, soaking in the moist discharge carefully while continuing to drool all over myself at the same time. Soon the calm sighs became quiet moans, urging me to proceed further...deeper. A flux of images, dark and sensual, flooded my mind. Transmitted from my mistress as her own body became subject to such forbidden pleasures.

Watch me...watch us together...

The other inhabitants of the room remained silently watching my erotic display of sexual fulfillment, watching me...giving me attention for my actions, not paying mind to the rival sounds of a young cry.

“Unngghhhhh...yesss child, slow just like that...” Selina moaned, now fulling closing her eyes.

i swallowed, letting her warm juices flood my throat for a moment. Different than the liquid Reward i had become accustomed to but no less sweet in it’s flavor. The melodious sound of Selina’s moaning drove my tongue deeper, passing her hard clit momentarily but not failing to give it a slight bit of attention as a tease. It then became the main focus of my tongue’s attention, learning that my mistress derived the greatest amount of pleasure from it’s stimulation.

Margo was now moaning loudly, shaking with her hands between her legs.

i noticed my own body becoming more aroused than i ever thought possible from the stimulation of another woman at my own hands. i felt a small pool of my own juices on the floor as my legs passed over it momentarily. My own cunt had become excited, waiting for a similar touch which was to come very soon. i continued to lick Selina, deriving more pleasure for myself as I let my tongue run up and down across her hot clit repeatedly.

“Ohhhhhhh...darling...Alice don’t stop.” she said in between moans, increasing the volume of her voice considerably.

i felt her thoughts being transmitted to my mind, every desire, every dark emotion, every moan of sexual gratification. Selina’s voice bombarded my head from every direction, including from the inside out, as the peak of her excitement approached with every consecutive lick and thrust.

The candles flickered all at once. Margo was now screaming out loud on the carpet. My mothers melody had begun to reach it’s culminating point. Everything was...perfect.

With Selina’s throbbing pussy oozing her hot liquid down into my throat, i took her pulsating clit into my mouth and began to suck on it for the final moments of her bliss. After one final touch with my tongue, i waited as my mistress’ dark rapture came to a glorious climax for the first time at my hands.

“Darling!! Yessss!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

Every light in the room was eradicated as my mistress’ body began to spasm in her seat, lost in the forbidden pleasures of our highest moment of voluptuous enjoyment. Her screams surpassed the seemingly quiet whimpers of a weakened Margo as a thick course of her honey engulfed my face and senses, which were still held deep between her spread legs. The almost syrup-like liquid filled my nostrils and mouth before i was finally able to pull away and enjoy my newly created nourishment fully.

The melody came to a stop.

Lust...dripping, dark...i liked these words. As i thought of such things, even more decadent temptations seeped into my once innocent mind. i swallowed my mistress’ serene nectar, thirsting for so much more than i had already been given. The room was nearly pitch black, only numerous shadows and the sounds of heavy breathing from all of it’s inhabitants remained.

“Mistress...fffuck me...i thirst...” a voice whispered, it was my voice.

i began to writhe around upon the moist carpet, reaching for anything within my grasp to touch...to embrace. Seconds later my hand met with another, immediately feeling the spark of physical contact. Almost immediately i reached further out pulling the dark figure directly against my glistening body. Without words or sounds i pulled my own face close to hers and let my tongue meet her forehead with a lustful kiss. Then the action was repeated to every inch of the unknown figure’s face as i drooled all over it uncontrollably.

“Mmmmm...so full of energy aren’t you my slave?” a voice whispered in the distance.

At that moment i felt my partner’s tongue slip from her open mouth to meet my own. i physically began to suck on it, moaning deeply and savoring it’s sweet taste. It was...different than before, strange and yet so exhilarating. i struggled to focus my eyes but couldn’t make out the figure only inches away from my own face.

“Mmm...Margo?”

The response came from behind my body, in the area still enveloped in darkness.

“Oui Alice? Je suis ici.”

A small candle was lit, lighting the center of the room so that Selina and her chair, Margo and myself could all be seen in the dim flame. Margo was sitting just out of my reach as i turned my neck, this time completely naked and holding herself as if to restrain her movements towards me for a moment. Selina was wearing only her blouse which was unbuttoned and flowing in the gentle illumination. It was then that i turned back to the one who i had been licking and caressing, realizing who it was.

“Mom...?” i whispered, confused and waiting for direction from my mistress.

Selina stood from her chair and walked over to us, kneeling to educate her newest achievement.

“Your mother is resting now my darling,” she said softly. “she hasn’t had enough time to be fully treated but she is here with us for now.”

i peered into the eyes...completely dilated, looking through me even.

“Mmmmmm...I like her this way.” i answered, smiling at the silent figure.

Selina turned to her second servant.

“Margo, bring us our special Reward.” she said.

Reward...i began to salivate once more...the result of my mistress’ conditioning in full effect. The word itself made me thirst.

Immediately Margo rose to her feet and turned to a nearby table, retrieving two shiny goblets before returning towards us slowly.

“Reward...I thirst.” i whispered, continuing to not blink as i had been doing for some time.

“Why don’t you take off your robes for now my child, we might spill.”

i pulled the soft material over my head and tossed it aside, watching as Margo handed a single chalice to Selina and remained holding on to the other in her still dripping fingers. i came to my knees once more and placed one hand on my wet sex and the other just above my chest. Selina dipped a single finger into the goblet and soaked in the thick, red liquid before bringing it to my lips. i then took the dripping finger into my mouth and sucked off every last drop obediently, growing more excited as Margo knelt beside me.

“Fuck me anyone...please.” i whispered, letting a small trail of Reward run from my mouth.

The moment had arrived after so much discipline and dreams which set forth the events which were now becoming a reality. i let myself gently fall back until my shoulders met the wet carpet. Selina brought the chalice over top my breasts and began to tip it ever so slightly, making my eyes narrow in dark felicity.

At first there came a few small drops of the rosy liquid onto my chest, but as Selina lowered her goblet lower she let a tiny stream begin to pour out onto my bare skin. i sighed loudly, tickled by the calm fluid as it ran down my breasts slowly. It was slightly chilled, thick and wonderful. i had grown fond of the mere sight of the red fluid. The sight of my new reflection and colored eyes pleased me just the same.

Dr. Jade set the goblet aside and looked upon Margo, who obediently lowered herself towards my stomach with a mere expression from our mistress’ face. The touch of her long hair first graced my drenched body, soaking in the Reward as Margo’s lips passed over my naval with a hot breath. Her tongue then slid onto my bare skin just above my stomach, moving upwards towards my breasts; the main focus of the recent spill. Selina marveled in the sight of her two slaves on top of each other moaning and bathing in life’s precious fluid together.

The attention...a promise kept and the time to reap it’s benefits at last...

Her fervid lips mounted my left breast, kissing in circles around my wet nipple which had become erect with passion. My hands remained at my sides, shaking slowly as my finger nails dug into my palms with euphoric stimulation. Margo’s tongue guided her lips over my nipple until it was held gently in her mouth as she brought it pleasure. i felt my entire body, not just the part which was covered in liquid, become moist and dripping with perspiration. And between my legs an eternal fire which could not be quenched with anything less than full penetration.

Look at me, yesss...fuck me now...

My mistress brought herself forward and placed her hand on Margo’s shoulder, smiling with her calm control. Margo digressed for a second, sucking on my nipple slowly before removing her lips from the now clean skin, dripping the fluid from her mouth as she rose. She then lifted herself up and let one leg cross over my body as she mounted my stomach, still facing me affectionately. i could feel her warm folds rubbing up against my soft flesh as her and i stared at each other, a reflection of two almost identical beings with only minor physical and mental differences but perfectly treated. Selina grasped the other remaining chalice which was still full to the brim and handed it to Margo while taking her position between my legs.

“So young, so beautiful Alice dear,” Selina said from behind Margo. “Welcome to your new existence.”

Instead of feeling the warm breath of my mistress’ mouth which i had come to expect from my previous practice with her the first touch was different. Selina placed her hand gently onto my thigh and began to caress up and down my leg, reminiscent of her first physical contact with me ever. i felt my lower body tremble with excitement as every slow stroke of her fingers came closer to my throbbing pussy with each pass. Margo rested her hands on the carpet next to my hips and leaned her upper body back, beginning a sliding motion along my stomach with her own cunt which had become wet and slick along with mine. Then, with the hand that held the goblet, she raised it above her head and dumped out the entire supply onto her forehead as she held her mouth open to take in what little amount actually made it to her lips. The red libation now trailed down her face and chin, neck and chest, causing Margo to hold her eyes tightly shut as she brought forth sounds of ecstasy. Slowly, it trickled down her breasts and stomach, becoming identically covered as my body was.

Slippery and perfect...a frenzy of lust and arousal that had no end in sight; my new existence summed up flawlessly...

My chest heaved as i felt the first finger pass by my drooling pussy. It entered with the greatest of ease, calmly sliding inside and taking it’s place until more could arrive. The lone candle near Selina’s chair flickered. The last light of the room, overwhelmed with the daunting task of brightening the cavernous chamber. The darkness had clearly taken over. A second finger, this time more quickly slipped inside so as to cause a small whimper from my lips followed by a giggle. Her fingers inside me felt like the most incredible thing ever. Selina slowly rotated and bent them slightly, rubbing up against my inner most walls far deeper than Margo’s tongue had ever travelled. The creature astride my glistening body thrust herself back and forth, giggling and moaning and speaking in French from drooling lips. A third finger.

“Ohhhhhh fuck yesss! Fuck me please!! Unnhhhhhh!” i yelled, raising my voice louder than Margo’s for a moment.

A steady, rhythmic movement of Selina’s three fingers pushed deep within my folds, returning for a moment before sliding back in firmly. The process became repeated, and with each thrust i moaned louder and felt the pressure begin to build inside. i tossed my head from side to side, giggling and yelling out anything and everything along with Margo, when my gaze came upon Linda who was still lying seemingly lifeless on the carpet with her eyes wide open. With a slight twitch of my mistress’ body, my mother came to her feet slowly, letting her loose jeans fall to her ankles.

“In a circle, mommy. Dance around your daughter and I.” Selina exclaimed, grinning at her words.

The actress complied with her director’s words as if Selina was creating a scene. Fully in control where once every participant thought themselves to be the superior. My mistress showed them all, including the disobedient blonde haired child in the reflection. Linda began to skip around us all in a circle, a blind smile on her face, looking as if she were dancing a ritual around a sacred fire. The three of us laughed at the foolish slave, but found delight in her attention to us and her praise.

A crack of thunder and another flicker of the candle. i cupped my breasts gently, squeezing my hard nipples as i felt Selina’s fingers plunge in and out endlessly. My clit became stroked with every rhythmic pass, bringing me closer and closer to an inevitable orgasm. My slippery walls began to tighten on each digit, warning Selina of my approaching climax but not stopping her from sliding in farther and faster than before. Margo drew her throbbing cunt up my body and past my breasts until she reached my neck, pushing hard into my skin along the way so as to bring her to the peak of excitement which she could no longer contain.

“Alice!! Unnnggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

My neck was hit with a thick splash of girl cum as Margo exploded directly below my face. She threw her upper body back and let her head land just above my cunt as she screamed my name over and over. Linda began to remove the remaining clothing above her waist as she continued to prance around us in perfect rhythm with Selina’s voice and hand. Margo’s hair fell near Selina’s pumping hand, becoming wet in my stream of juices which was building. i felt my muscles begin to contract, unable to take the stimulation much longer.

“Make me Cum!! Ohhhhhhh Selina, yes! Yes!!!” i screamed, grabbing hold of Margo’s legs just atop my shoulders.

My entire body bucked from beneath Margo’s limp figure, gasping for air with each breath and moaning wildly amidst my mother who was now openly pleasuring herself as she skipped around us in circles. A feeling of light-headedness consumed my heightened senses as i felt Selina inside me, pushing hard and deep to bring me to a glorious climax. With one final thrust there came another crack of thunder from the dark outside. i felt my dripped, swollen cunt begin to pulsate uncontrollably as my pussy walls gripped my mistress’ fingers with all their might.

“Yessss!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

i grabbed onto Margo tightly as a wave of my creamy honey covered Selina’s hand and part of her arm seconds after my voice reached it’s peak. My body shook wildly and i continued to scream, yelling out to my mistress who i had pleased greatly with my efforts. The thick stream, ran down my behind and onto the soaked carpet along with the remainder of the red liquid which now stained Margo’s and my body entirely. Margo’s hair became covered in my wonderful fluid as her head rested upon my small fleece. The final light in the room flickered out as Selina released Linda from her performance and allowed her to fall to her knees, still pleasuring herself fully. The entire room was filled with the intoxicating aroma of sweat, candles and our combined cunts which made the air thick and hot. Margo, still limp, fell off the side of my body as i used what was left of my strength to pull myself out from under her light weight. The sound of my hands pushing hard against the carpet made small sloshing sounds as if the carpet had become one big wet sponge. A floor filled with sweat, blood and the girl cum of three women. Our breathing was loud and sensual, each unique in it’s sound. i lied my head back and stared into the abyss once more, drifting away as my body became numb.

(...Welcome to my family Alice...you’ll like it here...)

Selina rose to her feet gracefully and licked every last drop of my cum from her hand, smiling in the darkness...her darkness. Another successful patient in her ongoing quest. Our minds linked and in eternal communication with one another, just like all of the other voices as well.

A new beginning. My first feeling of tumbling down the rabbit hole with my mistress in a life time that was sure to bring much greater experiences. With my sister in her arms, we descended into the shadows together. Dreaming of new patients and new experiences which would be the clear result of our obedience to our mistress.

(...Alice, have you ever been to England? Perhaps it is time we took a little trip...)

Margo and i curtseyed side by side in the darkness, answering in different languages simultaneously.

“That sounds wonderful mistress Jade...”

The beautiful woman smiled before us once more, pleased with her accomplishments.

(...Until our next session my children...)

END for now...