The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JADED SUBMISSION

This story contains details of explicit sexual acts between females

I’d like to thank Iago for providing me with some inspiration into writing MC stories a little better. Particularly his story Vessel and also Sara H’s Follicle. I loved both stories and they influenced my creation of this tale a bit. Oh, and a double thanks to Iago for proofreading my first draft as well.

CHAPTER I

“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allen Poe

The staircase felt cold and dark against my bare feet as i descended into what felt like the unknown. It was home, where i belonged, only it felt different to me. It was as if i was a stranger, wandering with only my free will to guide me. As i reached the landing my feet met with a velvet carpet which led into a larger room. i peered into the den letting the pungent aroma of burning candles fill my nostrils, becoming familiar with the sound of the ivory keys nearby. i ran my hands down my body, covered only in a single layer of white silk, feeling chills of sexual fervor drown my senses.

“Mother...you don’t play the piano.”

The figure glanced up from her instrument, turning her head slightly but never failing to continue her sensuous melody.

“She’s...we’ve been waiting for you Alice, do join us...” she said softly.

i lifted my hands from between my open legs and ran them through my long, straight...black hair. It was black, it was the night...just like She loved it. Perfect.

i stepped into the room, overwhelmed with a soothing warmth against my skin. My body became a haven of comfort, pure and young, perfect for Her. Along with the erotic rhythm of the piano chords came the faint coo of my sibling, bundled up in her crib across the dimly lit chamber. A quiet cry from the infant, unheard by all except the vast walls of our mansion, filled the air.

“Won’t you care for my sister, mother?” i asked.

The melody came to an immaculate halt, but my mother did not lift her head.

“That’s not what you want Alice, you want me to be here for you above all.”

A smile grew on my face as i lifted my silk attire past my hips, revealing my naked, dripping sex to my mommy. i yearned to be touched, to be held by her. In response Linda turned to me fully, opening the front of her blouse, revealing her flawless breasts to me, and then reached into her lap to continue.

“Your wrists sweetheart...”

“A test.” i answered, staring down at the small detriment just above my palms. The sensation was warm and pleasant, delighting my fingers with the crimson fluid’s calm trickle. “I passed...”

Her hand reached inside her pants fully and began to create a pulsating bulge on the outer layer of the rough material, rising up and down with every passing second.

“Come to me my daughter...release me...” she moaned, closing her eyes and trembling from her self induced gratification. The cry grew louder, and yet it became quieter for us all.

“Yes, that’s much better. I like this. Show me more my mistress.” i said, peering into the shadows as i approached my fellow vassal at the piano.

(...Why of course my child...there is so much I want to show you...)

* * *

The shrouded figure came into full view once more. Her hand was on my thigh as i sat in her office chair, cuddled up and frightened.

“Alice? Are you awake now?” the figure asked, leaning closer from her own chair.

“Who...who are you?” i asked.

The mysterious beauty pushed her long black hair aside, smiling at my query. “Forgetful are we? This is our first session though, I understand.” She turned away for a second and returned with a small mirror in her hand. “I like to do this after every one of my patient’s first discoveries. here...take it child.”

i reached out my unscathed wrists and let her drop the small article into my hands gently. i lifted it to my face and gazed at the young girl in the reflection. Curly blonde hair...blue eyes full of tears and a look of confusion in her weary expression. She had a very elegant shape to her face, her lips were smooth and cream colored. Her features were young and pretty, even enticing.

Who is that Alice? Who’s that in the reflection?“ she asked.

i stared at the image as it stared back at me. The person mimicked my every movement and breath meticulously, it was quite amusing.

“It’s...it’s...Selina.”

She placed her other hand on my thigh and smiled happily. “No, that is who I am child, look again. Now, who is that in the mirror?”

Her hands began to caress my leg gently, making me feel comfortable and allowing my mind to think more clearly. It was as if her touch aided me, taught me. i could feel myself becoming warm in-between my legs as i sunk further into the chair.

“It’s...Alice.”

“There, that’s better,” she said softly, bringing her face closer to mine. “She’s beautiful isn’t she?”

“Yes...I like her.”

“She’s almost perfect in fact.” Selina added.

i nodded along with the Alice in the mirror, grinning happily as i watched the tears roll down her face. My mind emptied of all thought for a moment, filling instead with a dark sense of pleasure. My body began to writhe in the chair slowly, trying to inch Selina’s hand farther up my thigh but to no avail.

“Reward...” i whispered.

“Why of course my dear.” Selina replied as she reached for a nearby surface and picked up a small goblet. She then brought it within my grasp and aided my hands in holding it. “I think you deserve some for now, but we’ll have to work on those manners of yours.”

i stared into the dark liquid and looked for the person in the reflection once more. The fluid was thick and viscous, a familiar shade of carmine. Selina held on to my hands as she guided the cup to my lips and let a small bit empty into my throat. It was only my second taste of the liquid which she had said, at the beginning of our session, would by my Reward for accomplishing my new goals. i remember she had prepared it after i had been learning for some time. She had stood behind me, just out of my view, whispering into my ear as she tickled me. i never once saw her taste it herself though, she must have wanted to save it all for me. How sweet of her.

After i let a small bit slide into my mouth i felt my mind beginning to drift again, set into ease from the calming effects of my Reward. It had a very bitter taste, one that i was hardly able to bear upon my first attempt earlier. i closed my eyes and tightened my grip on the goblet, letting her let go of it in the hopes that i would be fine on my own. i attempted to gulp down a large portion of it at once but failed without her assistance. Within an instant i felt the warm liquid pour down my chin and onto my clothes, dropping the cup completely and licking my lips of the cherry colored delicacy.

“Ffff...fuh...kk meee...”

The figure leaned back and returned her face to the shadows. “Naughty, naughty Alice...we can’t have any of that child. Not just yet.”

The mirror shattered against the floor boards below us both, taking with it the pretty teenager inside. i threw my hands over my face and began to cry, licking my lips in hopes of swallowing more of my Reward to ease the vexation. After a few seconds her hands were placed on my stained shoulders, holding me up and causing me to lower my hands into my lap. Selina stood from her chair and brought her lips close to mine, making sure not to touch them just yet.

“Soon my child...soon. You won’t make yourself a bit realer by crying.” As she spoke i lifted myself from the chair and let my tongue begin to stroke her soft cheek, leaving a trail of my warm saliva following each lick. “Mmmmmm...you’re learning Alice, you’re learning. Soon I won’t even have to work with you each session before you’ll become disciplined.”

i listened to her every word as i drooled all over her face and myself. i felt my cunt dripping with desire for one single touch. She knew all too well how it began with everyone she had disciplined, but there was much more to be done before...perfection.

“It’s time to rest my child. Until our next session...”