The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insight

Chapter Seven

By: Rogue Knave

“The man” had told me to “hone and develop” my talent. It was time to start working on that. I had some ideas that I wanted to try.

Heading into the meadow, I cast my mind outwards, searching the forest. Instead of the usual method of casting my ability in a straight line away from me, like a fishing line, I tried to send it out more like a fishing net, spreading out in all directions around me. It was hard, at first, because I had to relax and allow my talent to remain unfocused. In this way, I could cover a 500-yard radius that extended in all directions around me. I could even sense the girls in the cabin, just at the outer edge of my range. However, each time I tried to concentrate on an individual creature’s mind my talent would respond in kind, and I would lose the unfocused general awareness of the forest around me. I soon realized that this was more of a mental exercise than a telepathic one. After a half hour of working at this I was able, just briefly, to focus on the mind of a beaver, while maintaining the general unfocused netlike spread of my ability. With practice, I believed that I would be able to train my mind to handle both tasks simultaneously. For now, I decided to move on, and try out another idea that had come to me last night. The only large animals I could sense within my “net” were a handful of deer asleep in the forest, a couple of beaver, and a fox. I ignored the seemingly vast numbers of smaller minds—mice, little birds, etc —, quickly learning how to block them out of my awareness.

Not finding what I was seeking, I began to walk slowly through the forest, following the deer trails and keeping my mental net spread out around me. Finally, after nearly half an hour, I sensed the mind of a larger animal and focused in on it. Yes, this is what I had been looking for. I sat down on a fallen log, closed my eyes, and dove deep into the mind of the animal, making the necessary changes. When I was finished, I opened my eyes, and waited. Just over a minute later a large grizzly pushed his way determinedly through the underbrush. I was started by the sheer size of the animal. He must have weighed eight or nine hundred pounds. As he walked up to me I couldn’t help but feel a surge of fear, even though I knew that he was completely under my control, and would never hurt me, or the girls, on purpose. I reached out tentatively and stroked his massive head, which was slightly wider than the width of my shoulders. He huffed contentedly and sat back on his haunches, resting his jaw in my lap. Last night I had thought about riding an elk or possibly a moose. Why not a bear instead? I touched his mind again, and then swung up onto his shoulders, maintaining the mental connection. The beast was so strong that he hardly seemed to feel my weight on his back. I set a destination in his mind, the cabin, and then allowed him to pick his own path rather than directly control him every step of the way. After being knocked off the animal’s back twice by low hanging branches, I realized that I would have to educate him about carrying a passenger. As we neared the cabin I sent my thoughts ahead, creating a desire in Cindy and Jess to step outside for some fresh air. Then I returned my attention to the bear. I could feel his muscles flexing and sliding powerfully under his thick, matted, and pungent fur.

The girls were walking down a trail, wondering where I had gone. I commanded the bear to stop just inside the woods about 50 yards down the path. When Cindy and Jess were nearly even with me, I prompted the bear to step out of the woods. Both women saw the tangled underbrush shaking before the bear stepped out with me, smiling proudly, on his back. The reaction I had hoped for was surprise and amazement. What I got was terror and panic. I probably should have thought this through a little better, I thought to myself, as the women screamed in fear, tripping and falling over each other as they turned to run. Quickly reaching out with my mind I calmed their fear, soothing them, and, for good measure, making sure that they understood my innocent intentions. Both girls were bumped and bruised from falling over each other, and they were both a little pissed at me. They quickly forgave me, however, when I introduced them to the bear. I told them about my experience with the owl last night, and that I wanted to use the bear, as well as many other animals, to give warning of intruders and protect us if necessary.

“We should call him Rambo,” said Cindy. So Rambo it was.

As the days and weeks passed we became more familiar with each other, and the new nature of our three-way relationship. Something about the magic of this land seemed to soak into us. I slept better at night than ever before in my life. We ate more healthily, and I lost weight from hiking through the woods and valleys each day. I constantly worked on my telepathy. And Rambo refused to leave my side. He was supposed to be getting fat for hibernation, so I fed him well, feeling guilty about interrupting his preparation.

The telepathic “net” now felt second nature to me. I could focus on, and manipulate, several minds, while at the same time sustaining the net. The net’s area of effect grew from approximately 500 yards to close to 700. I could also sustain it throughout the day and night, even while asleep. I learned that not only could I receive information through the net but I could also send out general commands. In this way I could, in effect, make myself, and others, invisible, by influencing all minds within the net not to notice my presence. Of course, this wouldn’t work on someone who was wearing hematite, and I wasn’t truly invisible, so cameras would still be able to see me and record my presence.

During this time I noticed that the mirror shields that I had placed around the girls’ minds had weakened significantly. There were even holes and ragged tears in them. When I dispelled and reset the shields they sprung into existence strong and whole again. Reflecting on this, I wondered if the shield had to be sustained by my power. After some experimentation, I discovered that, after the shield was created, I could link it to Cindy’s empathic ability. Though she could not create the shield, her power could sustain it. Of course, that meant I would need to recreate Jess’s shield every couple of days to guarantee its integrity. This reminded me of the need to unlock her ability.

The weather had grown much colder; there had even been snow flurries on a couple of days. Winter was about to set in. Jess explained that we were running low on a lot of food items. This high in the mountains winter would be brutal, so we sat down to talk about what we should do. Jess felt that we should buy more supplies in town and try to stick out the winter. Cindy and I were concerned that we wouldn’t have enough money make it. We had made weekly trips into town to buy food, but winter in these mountains was sure to be long and cold. We had also done a little research on gemstones in a local Internet café. Our investigation thus far had been fruitless. I wanted to pursue this research more intentionally, and that couldn’t be done from the cabin. However, the decision to stay or go was soon to be made for us.

The sun had set nearly an hour before, and it was getting cold, but we decided to take a short walk to clear our minds. Rambo heaved his heavy bulk up from his favorite place, just outside our door, and walked beside us. Jess seemed to be afraid of leaving this place. As we walked, I asked her about this, and she acknowledged the truth of the observation. The previous three weeks had been the happiest time of her life; and she was afraid of losing it. Stopping in the light of the full moon, I turned and hugged her close, pulling Cindy into the embrace as well. Then I looked them both in the eyes and explained, “It doesn’t matter where we go, or what life brings our way, you will always be mine. I will always love you.” I kissed Jess deeply and passionately, and then turning my head toward Cindy, gave her the same treatment. We sat side by side on a log, the bright moonlight filling the meadow and the surrounding valley. Rambo lay behind us, making an excellent windbreak and warming our backs with his body heat. As Cindy reached up with her left hand to brush a strand of hair out of her face, I noticed a flash of moonlight reflecting off the diamond in her engagement ring. Why hadn’t I thought of this before? Turning toward Jess I took her hand in mine and said, “Jess, will you marry me?” She looked stunned for a second, and then leapt into my arms, squeezing my neck, and squealing with delight. “YES! Oh YES!” she said. I turned to Cindy, and saw that her face was beaming with approval.

“I don’t have a ring to give you right now,” I said. “But I’ll get you one as soon as I can!”

“That’s OK! That’s ok!” Jess sputtered, “I mean, I’d like a ring, yes, but what I really want is to be your wife.”

We talked excitedly for a few more minutes before Jess grabbed Cindy and I by the hand and said, “Let’s go back to the cabin, I want to celebrate, and it’s too cold out here!”

She dragged us up the slope from the meadow to the cabin. It seemed that the door had barely closed behind me before she was holding my face in her hands and kissing me passionately. “HOLD on!” I laughed, “Let me get my boots and jacket off before you rape me!”

We all helped each other out of our heavy outer clothing, and then the girls ran giggling up the stairs to the bedroom. I followed them eagerly, and they turned to look at me as I entered the room. “If I’m to truly be your wife, I want to serve you with my whole being. Tonight I want you to just relax and let me… us, pleasure you.” Jess said.

“Well, if you put it that way, I surrender,” I replied.

I stood watching as the two women undressed each other under my eager gaze. Even though I had seen both of them naked many times now, I couldn’t get over how stunning they were. Their full, perky breasts, slender waists, well-defined legs… they were like a pair of perfectly matched prize mares. Just watching them undress, and then studying their striking beauty, had made my dick already swelling uncomfortably in my jeans. They walked seductively towards me and began removing my clothes piece by piece. When I was standing before them, in all my naked glory, Jess pushed me towards the bed. I lay down on my back and the women crawled up on either side of me. In unison they lowered their heads and latched onto my nipples, while at the same time they each slid a hand down over my stomach and gently began to massage my balls. I let out a shaky breath. Lifting my hands I fondled one of Cindy’s breasts on my left and one of Jess’s on my right. Their skin was so soft, their breasts so firm and round. Their nipples were hard beneath the palms of my hands. Although it seemed impossible, my dick grew harder under their gentle ministrations. “Get up on your hands and knees,” Jess suggested. I did as she asked, and she slid underneath me. Holding my cock in her hands, she stroked it gently while sucking my hanging balls into her mouth. Then she grabbed tightly onto my shaft and firmly pulled her head down, pulling on first one of my balls, then the other. I let out a long moan. Then she released my testicles and put my shaft into her mouth. Meanwhile, Cindy had moved behind me and, with her finger, began massaging my asshole. I had never imagined doing that before, and it felt wonderful. I wanted them to know how this felt, so I reached out and pulled both of their minds into mine. Now, able to feel what I was feeling, they also began to breath deeper and more rapidly. I began thrusting into Jess’s mouth, taking care not to choke her, but the urge to push was instinctual. Our pleasure soared upwards. Over the previous three weeks we had become more used to this joining of our passion, but it never grew old. As our pleasure rose far beyond what any of us could individually experience, I knew that we would soon cross the threshold of pleasure into the realm of euphoria.

Then Cindy removed her finger and latched onto my anus with her mouth, sucking hard and licking at the same time. The head of my cock seemed to explode and we all screamed loudly, our bodies wracked with bliss. My head spun, every muscle in my body clenched and I had difficulty breathing for a moment. I rolled off of Jess and collapsed onto my back beside her. Turning to look at her, I saw my sperm sprayed across her face and breasts. She looked angelic. Cindy crawled up onto the bed on weak, trembling limbs. When she saw my cum all over Jess she laid down beside her, and began licking it off, starting with the breasts and nipples, then working her way up to her face, and finally kissing her full on the lips, passing some of it into Jess’s mouth. My still-hard dick twitched and jumped as I watched.

Finally, we all crawled into the shower together, exhausted, but deeply satisfied. Then I collapsed into bed and immediately fell into a dreamless sleep.

Somewhere around four o’clock in the morning, something startled me from my sleep. I listened carefully, trying to determine what had awakened me, but I heard nothing. Then I felt it. My mental net was vibrating as a spider’s web does when a fly gets trapped in it. Nearly two-dozen shielded minds had just entered the outer edge of my net’s area of effect. They were slowly sneaking down the path from the road. I couldn’t hear their thoughts, but I could sense numbness where their minds should have been. Fear flashed through me. They had found us!